The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchgirl: Teenage Hero of Justice

In an alternative universe, the young heroine Witchgirl fights for truth and justice on two different levels of reality. Normally she uses her hex-magic to fight crime and save lives on earth, but on special occasions she is called upon by a secret government agency to enter the Matrix, a virtual reality construct that is a universe unto itself and the earth’s last great frontier. There she faces new dangers and villains in a strange world where reality is a purely subjective term.

This story is based on roleplaying sessions conducted between Witchgirl and PsiLance. The matrix used in this story is modelled after the matrix in the movie of the same name, although there may be differences in terms of logistics to better serve the storyline and the roleplaying sessions.

For more information about these roleplaying sessions, information about the Witchgirl character, or to give out advice, criticism, and (especially) complements to the writers, please contact the authors at their email addresses.

Chapter 11: A Strict Exercise Program

Over the course of the last couple of hours, Witchgirl has been drawn deeper and deeper into the reality of the matrix. Dinner is completed, and it is now Kyle’s turn in the spotlight. His clothing begins to change from formal dinner wear to exercise clothing, and the room around him begins to shift as well, so that it slowly takes on the appearance of a high-end health club. “Our gym,” he says, “which has been open for about a minute now, has a long history of customer satisfaction and excellent results. Here’s a testimonial from a VERY pleased customer.”

Genna walks over to Kyle and then smiles as she turns to face Witchgirl and the other boys. “I used to a be grumpy old police chief who was mean to nice boys like Kyle here.” Her body morphs into that of an older man of about 55 years old, with gray in his hair and a rumpled, pear-shaped physique, as if he’s stayed behind a desk each of those years. Her clothing also changes to a standard police uniform. “But with careful instruction and dedication...”

Genna’s body begins to morph back to her previous form, seamlessly becoming female again. “I earned a body like this that makes me feel oh so good and beautiful and sexy and hot and obedient and...”

“Kyle...” Mason says with restrained annoyance.

Kyle snaps his fingers before Genna and her eyes seem to lose complete focus on the world about her and her words seem to fade off. Her body has fully restored itself to its female form, though her awareness is still elsewhere.

Kyle smiles and looks at Witchgirl, who is watching it all as if she is watching the BEST television commercial she has EVER seen. “Act now and not only can I guarantee that your body will be better than EVEN hers, I will make sure it is completely and 100% desirable to young teenage boys like myself and Rich and Mason.”

“Oh, Kyle!” Witchgirl gushes. She tightens her hands into fists and lifts her other leg so that both legs are sticking up to the ceiling. She kicks them a little playfully, like she is trying to swim

Kyle grins. “Act now. Pick up your cell phone and call me right away to set up an appointment. I’m here to keep you fit.”

Witchgirl looks around and pouts. “Now where is that darned cell phone!”

“Perhaps you left it in your bedroom,” Mason says.

Witchgirl sits up on the table, dangling her legs over. “Perhaps I did, Mason.” She jumps off the table and trots off into the bedroom, wearing nothing but her tight pink thong.

As soon as Witchgirl has left the room, Mason applauds Kyle’s performance and Kyle takes a bow.

“How do you think she’ll react to the real Genna later on?” Rich asks.

Mason takes a deep breath. “Oh, you’ll see. I have some VERY interesting plans involving the real Genna. Let’s just say that the real-life Genna and Witchgirl are going to become EXTREMELY close in the near future. And it was SO much fun turning Chief Parsons into our tool. Using him to subvert Witchgirl’s will was an added bonus.”

“Sure,” Rich says. “But why turn him into GENNA?”

“It’s a means to destroy her sense of what the real world is. Since Genna couldn’t possibly be in the Matrix, her mind will begin to accept that this is all real.”

Kyle pats Rich on the shoulder. “Which means that she will accept us,” he says, and he laughs as Witchgirl enters the room again. She swivels over to Mason and smiles and puts her cell phone to her ear. “Hello?” she asks.

Kyle materializes a telephone in his open hand and speaks into it. “Kyle’s Gym? Can I help you?”

“Oh, yes. I saw your advertisement. And I am VERY interested! I’d like to start right away!”

“Great. I have an opening today in about...oh, five minutes. How’s that for you?”

Witchgirl looks at Mason, cupping the phone to her chest. “He says he has an opening in 5 minutes. Is that okay for me?”

“Oh. Well, I believe your schedule is clear,” Mason says, pronouncing ‘schedule’ in the Queen’s English. “So, if you’d like to do it, you can.”

Witchgirl nods and puts the phone back to her ear. “I’ll be right over. Where are you located?”

Kyle chuckles. “Great. We’re located in your living room. Just speak to my secretary when you arrive. She’ll have all the necessary paperwork for you.”

Witchgirl giggles. “I can’t wait for you to get here. Bye.” Then he smiles and walks over into the living room, looking around for the secretary.

Kyle moves over to Genna and begins whispering into her ear as she stares ahead at nothing. Genna comes back to life a few moments later and walks over to Witchgirl. “Hello, sweetie, can I help you?” she asks, in a friendly voice.

“Oh, yes,” Witchgirl says. “I’m looking to get IN SHAPE!”

“That’s great. I’m a member of this gym and it’s done wonders for me. Let me go get the paper work so that you can fill it out. This is so exciting.”

Witchgirl leans forward and whispers to her before she leaves, as if sharing a secret. “There are these hunky boys I’m trying to you know...impress.”

Genna says, “Oh, I know. Boys are just oh so...”

“Yeah,” Witchgirl says. “I want to look perfect for them.”

Genna pats her on the back, then lightly on the ass. “Well, you came to the right place,” she says, and she turns and walks over to a desk that seems to appear out of nowhere. She ruffles through the papers on the desk and a few moments later pulls out a small stack of papers. She walks away from the desk and it disappears back to wherever it came from and she returns to Witchgirl and hands them to her.

Witchgirl looks them over, trying to concentrate on the complex formation of paragraphs and subparagraphs.

“Here you go,” Genna says. “These are just your standard contracts for membership and ownership and stuff like that. Be as complete as possible when answering the questions. It’s very important so that we can cater to you as an INDIVIDUAL with specific NEEDS and DESIRES. Just bring them back to me when you’re done.”

Witchgirl nods. “Where should I go to fill them out?”

“You can go fill them out in the dining room. I’m sure those cute boys over there wouldn’t mind.”

Genna smiles and waves over at Mason and Rich, blowing them a kiss. She then seems to freeze in that pose, like a living statue.

Witchgirl trots back over to the dining room and sits down on the table. “Hi, Mason. Hi, Rich. I have to fill out some forms.”

“Kewl,” Rich says. “You look great filling out forms.”

Witchgirl puts the pencil to her lip and nibbles on it as she reviews the first question. “Let’s see now. What is your age? That’s easy. Eighteen.”

Witchgirl writes that down.

“What is your profession?” she asks aloud, as she reads the second question. That’s a little harder. She thinks about it. “Superheroine,” she finally says. Witchgirl smiles and writes that down. “Hmmm. Sex. That would be female. And favorite forms of exercise? Hmmmm. Aerobics. Free weights. Swimming. Dancing."”

Rich stands up and walks behind Witchgirl. He places his hands on her shoulders and begins to give her a massage. “Don’t forget Yoga,” he adds.

Witchgirl nods. “Yoga.” She smiles up at Rich. “Anything else?”

Rich blushes. “Ummm...mis...missionary...”

Rich blushes even more. Witchgirl looks up. “What...I didn’t hear what you said?”

“Ummm...nothing...”

Mason chuckles. “Go ahead, Rich. Witchgirl would appreciate your help.”

“Ummm...”

“Yeah, go ahead,” Kyle adds with a laugh.

Witchgirl smiles. Rich swallows hard. “Missionary...ummmm...sex...” he says. Witchgirl looks at him and feels a tug of resistance...what did he just say?

“Uh...missionary..?” she asks, with a flutter of her eyes.

“Just forget about it...” Rich mutters.

“Forget...missionary...forget...the mission? The mission.” Her hand clutches the pencil tightly now, her eyes blinking rapidly, mouth agape. “The mission is...important.”

“And what is this mission you speak of, Witchgirl?” Mason asks.

Witchgirl looks at Mason. “Um...um... The mission is to...”

Witchgirl can’t remember. She looks back at Rich. Then at Mason. Then at Rich. Mason places his hand onto Witchgirl’s hand reassuringly. She looks over the questionnaire. She looks back up at Rich. “Mission...”

Rich smiles nervously, still massaging Witchgirl’s shoulders.

“It’s important...” Witchgirl mutters. “Exercise...the mission. Exercise is...important.”

“Yes, it is. That’s why you’re joining the gym in the first place.”

“And my mission...is to...”

Rich leans down and whispers into Witchgirl’s ear, “...be a goooood girl...”

Witchgirl smiles tentatively. “Be a good girl,” she whispers.

Rich smiles, continuing the massage, working all the tension and resistance out of Witchgirl. She smiles wider. “And...hmmmm... Missionary sex,” he adds.

Witchgirl writes it down. Missionary sex. That’s SUCH a nice form of exercise!

Mason pats her hand. “Well, if I may make a suggestion...I’m sure that the gym wouldn’t have a problem with you listing sex as a form of exercise. Many people do. However, shouldn’t you list the other sexual...’exercise positions’ you like?”

Witchgirl looks over at Mason and listens. He has SUCH a commanding voice. “Oh, that’s true. I want to be thorough. Sometimes I am so SILLY, Mason. Thanks. You always help me keep my head on straight.”

“That’s why you hired me to be your advisor.”

Witchgirl nods and turns back to the paper. “Now let’s see. Missionary...and doggie.” Witchgirl fakes a cute little bark. “Arf. Arf. That’s a fun one. And it really works up a sweat.”

“I’m sure it does.”

Witchgirl writes something else down. “The Lyons Stagecoach. That’s kinda complex, but worth the effort. And side by side...” She smiles and sighs. “And two on one...And girl on top.” She smiles over at Mason. “The girl,” she says with a giggle. “That would be me.”

“Of course it would. Unless you have some other girl in mind to do your exercise for you.”

Witchgirl giggles. “Nope.”

Witchgirl writes something else down. “And standing rear entry.”

She giggles again. “That sounds like the exit at the back of a plane.”

Rich laughs a little, his hands still kneading her shoulders. She writes down a few more sexual positions and then moves onto the next question. “Hmmm. It’s asking what my goals for the future are. Gosh, that’s a tough one. I’m not sure why they need that. But it must be IMPORTANT.” She looks over at Mason questioningly.

“Well,” he explains, “by knowing your goals, they can help you in ways you haven’t thought of yet.”

Witchgirl nods. “That’s true. This gym seems to really be on top of things. But what ARE my goals?”

“Well, let’s start with personal. What would you like to accomplish in your personal life?”

“Well, LOVE seems a very important thing to me lately,” Witchgirl says, and she smiles and arches her back, cat-like. She stretches and adds, with a little sigh, “I would like to fall madly and hopelessly in love.” Rich tickles Witchgirl under her arms. She giggles and looks up at him, into his beautiful, beautiful eyes. Hopelessly, she thinks.

“Good,” Mason says. “There you go. Anything in your professional life?”

“I want to be a good girl,” she says.

“Great! There’s another one. Write it down before you forget.”

Witchgirl writes it down carefully. “This is easy. Actually, it’s kinda FUN filling this out.”

She moves onto the next question. “Describe your physical strengths and weaknesses. Oh, wow. That’s a tough one. I need an objective opinion.”

Witchgirl stands up and presents herself to Rich, as if on display, one arm making a small muscle. “Well gosh,” he says. “I don’t think you have any WEAKNESSES, Witchgirl.”

“Well,” she says, “what would you say my assets are then?”

“Wow...well your breasts are just...and your legs are...and you...”

Rich gets completely flustered. He looks away as his face turns red. Witchgirl giggles. “Oh, Rich. You are SO nice.”

Mason says, “What I think Rich is trying to say is that your body is extremely nice and the only thing you could probably do is ENHANCE it.”

“Oh, okay. I’ll write that down.” She scrawls something on the form and then moves onto the next question. “Hmmm...last question. Name. Name? That’s funny. Usually they ask that first. But on this form they ask it LAST.” She smiles and raises her pencil to write her name down. Then she pauses, still smiling, and then turns to Mason. “Mason. Gosh, this is going to sound REALLY dumb, but...”

“Yes?” he asks. “What is it?”

“Well, I don’t REMEMBER my name. All of a sudden, it’s like, pop, it’s just GONE.”

“Oh, really?” Mason asks with a smirk.

“Yes,” she explains. “I...um...forgot it.”

“That’s perfectly fine,” Mason says. “If my memory serves me correctly...and it usually does...your name is Elizabeth, or Betsy for short.”

Witchgirl pauses. “Ooh...oh...that’s right. I am SO silly. Why did I forget that? I mean, it’s my NAME.” She giggles and begins to write something down, but she pauses again.

“Something wrong?” Mason asks.

“Do you think I should write down Elizabeth or Betsy?”

“I like Betsy,” Rich says.

Witchgirl writes down Betsy and then stands up, holding the paper and smiling. “All done. Except...”

Witchgirl looks at the paper again. “Oh darn! It asks for my LAST name too. And I don’t remember that, either!” She pounds her foot against the floor a little petulantly. “I’ll never get to exercise at this rate.”

“Perhaps you should check your motorcycle license,” Mason says.

Witchgirl smiles and nods. “Good point, Mason.” She pats around on her thong and rear end, as if looking for a wallet. “Hmmm...what did I do with it?”

“It’s probably with your motorcycle helmet,” Mason says.

“Or on the dresser,” Rich says.

“Perhaps with the keys,” Kyle yells from the living room.

“Or right here,” Mason says, and he holds up the driver’s license in his right hand, as if by magic.

Witchgirl smiles as she takes the license from him. “What a nice picture of me. Oh, and there’s my last name. Superdoll. Of course. Duh. Of course. Betsy Superdoll.”

Witchgirl’s identity has now solidified in a new state. Her old name, Laurie Zormistradus, fades away, replaced by her new name, Betsy Superdoll. “Well, I am off to the gym,” she says, and kisses Mason on the cheek.

“Have fun,” he calls after her.

She waves good-bye over her shoulder. “Thanks SOOOO much for the help, Mason.”

Betsy Superdoll walks back over into the living room-gym and stands in front of the frozen Genna, who is still paused as she throws a kiss.

“Hi, Genna!” Betsy says.

Genna blinks and comes back to life. “Hello, sweetie. Can I help you?”

Betsy Superdoll hands over the form. “Oh, that’s great,” Genna says, as she looks it over. “You must be so excited to be starting here at the gym, Ms...ummm...Superdoll.”

“Oh, very much so yes. I’m looking forward to being brought through my paces. Pushed to the limit.” Betsy Superdoll rubs her thighs slightly together. “Challenged. And improved.”

“Well, let me go file these and then I’ll introduce you to Kyle.”

Genna turns and walks to the desk that appears out of nowhere once again. She opens one of the drawers and places Witchgirl’s forms into a folder marked Sex Toys and then closes the drawer. She walks back over to Betsy, the desk again disappearing behind her. “Welcome to the gym, Betsy,” she says. “May I call you Betsy?”

“Oh, of course. Although Ms. Superdoll is fine too.”

Genna waves her hand and a small identification card appears. She hands it to Betsy. Betsy Superdoll takes it and looks it over. “This is your gym membership,” Genna explains. “Use it anytime you need to workout with Kyle.”

“Thank you, Genna. I would be lost without you.”

“You’re welcome, sweetie. Now if you’ll follow me.”

Genna takes about five steps over to Kyle. She curtsies in his presence. “Hi, Kyle. This is Elizabeth Superdoll. She’s just joined the gym today.”

Kyle smiles and extends his hand. “Hi, Kyle,” Betsy says, as she takes it. “Gosh, you ARE in good shape.”

“Why, thank you,” he says. “So are you. You’ve got one of the most fuckable bods I’ve ever seen.”

“Betsy,” Genna says, “I’m leaving you in good hands. Kyle will be in charge of your body from now on. Have a nice workout.” Genna smiles and then walks off, taking five steps before she freezes once more.

“So, Ms. Lovedoll,” Kyle says, as she shakes Betsy’s hand. “Tell me a little about yourself.”

Elizabeth’s mind molds itself softly around Kyle’s words. Her last name is Lovedoll now. It has always been Lovedoll. My name is Elizabeth Lovedoll,” she moans, as Kyle holds her hand. “And I am looking for someone to motivate and challenge me. To MOLD me into perfect fitness.”

Kyle smiles at her as she stares into her eyes. She is lost in them. HOPELESSLY lost. “Is there a problem, Ms. Sextoy?” he asks.

“I have...um...and...um, it’s just that you are so HANDSOME,” she stammers. “And hunky. And stuff.”

Elizabeth Sextoy tries to start at the top. She takes a deep breath and says, “Okay. My name is Elizabeth Sextoy. And I like a...a...”

“A variety of sexual positions?” Kyle asks.

“Oh,” she moans. “I like a variety of sexual positions.”

Kyle releases her hand. She says, “I am...especially proud of my...boobies...my legs...and ass.”

“And you should be, sweetcheeks. So Ms. Slavethrall, what brings you to my gym?”

Elizabeth Slavethrall parrots what she wrote on the form. “I want to work on my body and also use exercise as way to improve my attitude. I want to be a good girl. I want to do yoga and aerobics and swimming and kicking boxing and a variety of complex and exciting sexual positions.”

“Oh, I bet you’ll be a very good girl, Ms. DoAnythingISay.”

Betsy DoAnythingISay sighs and pulls at her thong a little. “Oh, gosh yes.” She starts at the top again. “My name is Elizabeth DoAnythingISay. And I want to do anything you say.”

“And so you shall, sweetcheeks,” Kyle says. “So you shall. I suppose we can start off with some stretches.”

“Whatever you say, Kyle.”

“Okay, Ms. Sexythang. Stretch.”

Betsy Sexythang bends down and spreads her legs, touching her right toe

“...and hold.”

“Mmmm ohhh that’s good.” Betsy Sexythang holds, head bent down and hair falling into her face. “Mmm.” Kyle squats down beside Betsy and admires her body in its present position, running his hand down her leg.

Betsy Sexythang tries to get as much stretch into that leg as possible...stretch...stretch. “Very nice,” Kyle says. “Strong calves. Tight thighs. We may have to work on those arches. They’ll need to be strong if you’re going to be wearing high heels.”

Betsy Sexythang closes her eyes and listens to Kyle’s voice for inspiration. She feels Kyle’s hand running lightly over her rear as she bends into the stretch. “Nice butt. Are you sure you haven’t been here before? This body reminds me of my work.”

“Oh, mmm no no not that I remember anyway.”

“Okay, Ms. Honeylips. Why don’t you change positions.”

Betsy Honeylips puts her hands on her hips, chest out, and bends uuuuuup to a standing position with a deep exhale.

“...and hold there.”

She holds.

Betsy Honeylips sticks out her naked chest, hands on her hips, her breathing slightly heavy from the stretch, chest rising and falling, rising and falling. Kyle runs his hand to the upper part of Betsy’s body, starting with the waist and along her abs. “Nice construction. A few things to fix and improve. Whoever made this body for you is an artist. Not as good as me, but good nonetheless.” Kyle runs his hands up to Betsy’s chest. “How many miles do you have with this body?”

Betsy Honeylips smiles as she breathes. Wow. He LIKES her. “Er...I don’t...know.”

“Hmmm...that’s interesting. Don’t you have an owner’s manual?”

“Er, no. I have a driver’s license though.”

“Let me see it, please.”

Betsy Honeylips looks around, hands still on her hips, chest still outthrust, and then notices that her driver’s license is tucked inside her thong, right below her belly button. Now how did it get there?

She looks down at it and smiles. “There it is.”

Kyle reaches into the thong and takes out the license and looks it over. “Is this the body you were created with? Home grown? All the original parts?”

“I guess so. Sure. Yes.”

“Incredible.”

“Why do you say that?”

Kyle starts running his fingers along Betsy’s body again. “Well, you’re a classic. They don’t make them like you anymore.”

Betsy Honeylips feels a surge of unnaturally sensitive pleasure course through her at the touch of Kyle’s hands.

Kyle moves his hands back to the breasts and begins feeling, seemingly judging their texture. Betsy Honeylips stares straight ahead still, but there is a little more pride in her stance, her chest thrust out just a little more, her smile just a little wider.

“Ooooh,” she coos.

Kyle releases Betsy’s breasts and takes a few steps back to admire her body. “Hmmm...what is your line of work again, Ms. Honeylips?”

“Oh, um, um... You know what? This is going to sound so silly. But I don’t remember.”

Kyle turns to Genna’s direction. “Hey, Genna. Be a dear and look up Ms. Bubblebutt’s records. I need to know her occupation.”

Genna comes back to life and heads to the disappearing-reappearing desk. She looks up Betsy’s records and returns to Kyle, giving a polite curtsey. “Betsy’s occupation is ‘Super Heroine’ sir.”

“Hmmmm...oh ummm...thank you Genna. You can go back and do...whatever it is you do.” Kyle turns to Betsy Bubblebutt. “So you’re one of those superheroines, like we see on TV fighting crime?”

“Oooh...whatever you say, Kyle,” Betsy Bestbody says. Her hands are still on her hips, chest outthrust, her voice dripping with sexual submissiveness.

“Good,” Kyle says. “That’s what I like. A girl who knows what she wants and who she is. I figure I’ll design a workout for you that will lengthen your legs, making sure they go all the way up. We can tighten the waist a little, giving it a natural corset feeling. And I we can probably increase your bust a bit.

Betsy Body sighs with satisfaction. Wow, Kyle is SO inspiring in the way he talks.

“Oh, and we can’t forget those arches,” he continues. “Stand on your toes for a moment.”

Betsy Bestbody stands on her toes. Kyle squats back down and takes a look at Betsy’s feet. “We can probably start you off in a 2 1/2 inch trainer heel, just to build up strength and make you comfortable. Then we can move to the higher heels.”

“Okay,” Betsy Bestbody says. “That sounds like a good plan, Kyle.”

“I think your body will come along nicely. Then I’ll work with Genna on creating an owner’s manual for you.”

Betsy Body is still standing on her toes, chest outthrust, hands on her hips. “Really? My very own manual?” she asks excitedly.

“Yes. For now, we’ll give you a trainer’s manual with regular exercises to do. It will be based on your favorite exercises, the ones you wrote down on your application form. It will be important that you do these exercises everyday.”

Betsy Bestbody thinks how IMPORTANT it is to do her exercises EVERY DAY.

“We’ll need you to come back in 3 days so that we can do the final customization on your body. Do you think you can do that?”

“Oh, of COURSE Kyle. I would love it.”

“Excellent. I look forward to working with you, Betsy.”

“I look forward to working with YOU, Kyle.”

Kyle turns to Genna. “Genna, Ms. Perkyboobies needs a beginner training manual until we can make her an owner’s manual. Think you can get one?”

Genna comes back to life instantaneously at the sound of her name. “Of course, Kyle. I’ll have it for Betsy Perkyboobies on her way out.” She walks off to ready Betsy’s care package.

Kyle turns back to Betsy Perkyboobies. “Any questions for me?”

“Um. Well... Yes...”

“Oh, okay,” Kyle says, and he points over at the dining room table. “Why don’t we have a seat over there.”

Betsy Perkyboobies goes over to the dining room table, lifting herself up on it and sitting, legs dangling. Her expression is one of pure bliss, and although her eyes are bright, they are also completely vacuous. Kyle takes a seat in one of the chair, placing himself ‘under’ Betsy. She kicks her legs a little and smiles. Wow, this is SOOO cool.

Rich smiles, admiring Betsy’s backside from his seat. “Hi, Kyle. Hi, Betsy. Everything go okay?” he asks.

“Oh, yes, Rich,” she gushes. “It went wonderfully!”

“Good.”

Kyle puts a hand on her thigh. “Now, you had some questions?”

“Oh, yes,” she says. “Let’s see. Hmmm. Oh, yes. Now I remember.” Betsy Perkyboobies smiles and kicks her legs a little again. “What is my occupation?”

“I believe Genna said Super Heroine,” Kyle says.

“Oh, yeah. I forgot.”

Betsy Perkyboobies smiles happily, unconcerned with her dwindling memory. “And what’s my name?” she asks.

“Betsy Dumb Bunny,” Kyle says with a grin.

“Oh, yeah. That’s right,” she giggles. “And I had one question. Oh yeah. What’s my occupation?”

“My personal slave girl,” Kyle says.

“Kyle...” Mason says.

Kyle shrugs. “Kidding, just kidding...Superheroine.”

“Oh yeah,” Ms. Dumb Bunny says. “And I had another question too. Um...oh yes...what’s my name?”

Rich blinks. “I think we broke her, guys...”

Mason gets up and walks over to where Betsy is sitting. He begins to stroke her hair. “She’s fine, Rich. Don’t worry.”

Betsy Dumb Bunny smiles and tilts her head to the side and giggles. “Oh yes. And I had another question.”

Mason continues. “But I think we’ve exercised her mind enough for one night. She should be able to handle more next time.”

Betsy Dumb Bunny grins and shrugs, arms on her knees, squeezing her breasts just a little. “What’s my occupation?” she asks. It’s as if she is a doll, repeating herself over and over again, each time her string is pulled.

“So this is why you wanted to go slow?” Rich says to Mason.

“Exactly,” Mason says. “We have to prevent overloading her mind. As I said, it’s been well exercised for one night.”

Betsy giggles. “Hi. What’s my name?” She tilts her head to the other side and sighs. “I have another question. What’s my occupation? Oh, yes. There was another question I had. What’s my name?”

Mason places his hand under Betsy’s chin and turns her face to face his. “Did you have fun tonight, Betsy?”

Betsy Dumb Bunny looks vacuously into his eyes. “Oh, yes, thank you Mason.”

“Good girl. Kyle, Rich, and I truly enjoyed your company and can’t wait until next time we see you. But alas, tomorrow is a school day and we have to go to bed. But we promise to see you soon. Now you make sure to be a good girl ‘til then, okay?”

“’Kay.”

Mason kisses Betsy on the forehead and moves so that Kyle can stand up and give Betsy a more passionate kiss. Rich, the gentleman that he is, simply decides to take Betsy hand into his and kisses it gently.

“Oh, guys,” Betsy asks. “Before I leave. Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“What’s my name?”

The boys all laugh. Mason looks over at Genna. “Genna, be sure to make sure Betsy’s okay.”

Mason , Kyle, and Rich leave the apartment, which slowly begins its transformation back to normal. Genna caresses Betsy’s face, drawing her attention. “How are you doing, Betsy?”

Betsy Dumb Bunny looks at her. “Very good, Genna.”

Genna gives Betsy a hug. “That’s good. I’m so proud of you. You were such a very good girl tonight. The boys just loved you. Now I have some instructions for you, okay?”

“’Kay.”

“First, Kyle said you should absorb all the information I give to you.”

“Absorb?” Betsy Dumb Bunny asks.

“Yes, silly. Absorb. Like a sponge. Like a big old sexy, silly sponge.”

Betsy smiles. She LOVES it when Genna calls her silly.

“Secondly, here’s your telephone back. I fixed it. But you can keep the new one too.”

Betsy Dumb Bunny takes the phone and looks at it. “Thank you, Genna.”

“You’re welcome. Third. Outside, you’ll see this sparkly shining thing. A glitch. You need to fix that. Don’t worry, you’ll know how to when you get there. But once you do that, you can call Him and tell him that your mission is complete.”

“Oh, yes, of course.”

“Oh, and one final thing. And this is important. You must forget about the boys until the next time you see them.”

“Okay. I can do that. I’m good at forgetting.”

FINIS CHAPTER 11