The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchgirl: Teenage Hero of Justice

In an alternative universe, the young heroine Witchgirl fights for truth and justice on two different levels of reality. Normally she uses her hex-magic to fight crime and save lives on earth, but on special occasions she is called upon by a secret government agency to enter the Matrix, a virtual reality construct that is a universe unto itself and the earth’s last great frontier. There she faces new dangers and villains in a strange world where reality is a purely subjective term.

This story is based on roleplaying sessions conducted between Witchgirl and PsiLance. The matrix used in this story is modelled after the matrix in the movie of the same name, although there may be differences in terms of logistics to better serve the storyline and the roleplaying sessions.

For more information about these roleplaying sessions, information about the Witchgirl character, or to give out advice, criticism, and (especially) complements to the writers, please contact the authors at their email addresses.

Chapter 4: Heavens to Betsy

A run-down diner stands in the middle of nowhere, no cars in the parking lot. There is a bus parked in the road, but no people visible inside. The diner is empty except for two very unusual boys and the teenaged-heroine Witchgirl, who is now in their thrall. She hops down from the counter and stands up. Mason takes her hand and kisses it gently. “You know,” she says, “it’s kind of funny, I feel so super sexed up and bubbly and stuff but there’s, like, a couple of THOUGHTS trying to get attention in my head. Like, who is HIM? That name seems important somehow.”

Kyle, not wanting to be outdone, pulls Witchgirl into a kiss. “Mmmmmmmmm.”

“What do you mean...Kyle!” Mason yells.

Witchgirl feels a crush rising up inside her as she kisses Kyle. It fills her and makes her giddy and submissive. “Oooooh...Kyle,” she cooes. She loves that name. Kyle. Dreamy. Kyle grins, foolishly happy, and Witchgirl separates from him slowly, lips half-open, looking dazed. “That was soooo wonderful. I think I’m in love.”

Mason takes Witchgirl’s chin in his hand and turns her head to face him. “Witchgirl, good girls do as they’re told, don’t they?”

“Oh yes they sure do.”

“And you’re a good girl, aren’t you?”

“I am a good girl yes.”

“Then as a good girl, you do what you’re told, right?”

“OH YES! It is my favorite thing to do.”

“Tell me about those stray thoughts you’re having.”

“Him...a name...but it’s just, like, a little bee in my ear.” She pauses and smiles cat-like. “But mostly I feel superfuckable and I just want to HANG with you guys and maybe have you suck my rubberpink titties again.”

Kyle lays his head on Witchgirl’s thigh and caresses her leg. She puts her fingers through his hair.

Mason says, “Well, you know those stray thoughts you have, Witchgirl? About him and a mission and all that? I want you to be a good girl and forget about them.” He looks her over from head to toe with a lecherous look. “And I don’t think you look like much of a Witchgirl at all. I’ll call you Betsy.”

Mason grins wolfishly and places his hand on her head. “There’s no reason to remember being anyone other than Betsy.”

Witchgirl closes her eyes and moans. When she opens them again she is Betsy. She smiles as the name rises in her mind and blots out her old identity. “Ooooh. My name is...Betsy. And I am a good girl...ummm...with rubberpink titties and long-legs.” She arches her back and sticks out her chest proudly. “I am a super heroine!” she shouts.

“Yeah,” Kyle says. “Superwhatever.”

Mason smiles and pats her head. “And you are a good girl, Betsy.”

“Oh thank you thank you. You guys are AWESOME!”

Betsy kisses him on the cheek, then the lips, then the neck. Mason starts feeling Betsy’s breasts again as Kyle continues to caress her legs. Betsy moans. “Ooooooooh! Ohmygod...you guys..! You’re, like, sexual dynamos or something! This is the...uuuuh...best ever!”

Betsy cums twice, quickly, once for each boy.

“Uhm...uh...can you guys be my boyfriends?” she asks.

“Of course, Betsy,” Mason says.

“Uh...ohhhhh. I promise to be...um...devoted.” Both boys squeeze her breasts and she cums again. “Ooooh.”

Witchgirl can’t NOT think about her breasts. They feel so good. She tries to think about something else...the bus...the boys...why she is here and what is happening to her...but it’s soooo hard and her breasts feel so good.

The boys continue to play with Witchgirl’s body, but they are a little more focused on her changes. She sticks out her chest and gasps.

“What do you think is happening to her?” Kyle asks Mason.

“How the hell should I know?” Mason says. “She’s obviously effected by us and our control over the glitch. She’s bending to our will, becoming what we WANT her to become. But beyond that, I’m not sure.”

“Ohhh.”

“Do you what’s cool about this?” Kyle says as he kisses and licks Witchgirl’s breasts.

Mason says, “The fact that her body is altering on its own? The fact that our arguing almost broke the spell, but that we stopped just in time?”

“Ummm...yeah, I guess. But what I was going to say was, it’s cool that she kinda tastes like strawberries.”

Witchgirl squirms, arching her back more, chest out. Mason shakes his head as he gives Witchgirl’s nipple a pinch. Witchgirl shivers...that feels so good.

“We need to get her someplace where I can study this,” Mason says.

Kyle lifts his head from Witchgirl’s breast and looks at Mason in shock. “We have this TOTALLY malleable babe and you want to study her?”

Witchgirl tilts her head to the side and squirms

Mason says, “There is a reason why this is happening.”

“Who cares? I say we live it up while we can.”

“You moron. If we know why this is happening, then we can make it happen again. And we may be able to make the effect stronger.”

“Fine. You study. I’m gonna enjoy myself.” Kyle busies himself by once again playing with Witchgirl’s ‘pink’ flesh. Witchgirl gasps as she feels his hands gripping her. Mason runs his hands along Witchgirl’s body, taking note of the texture and her reactions.

Kyle licks Witchgirl’s body up and down, enjoying the almost strawberry flavor. His hands caress and grope her body all over.

“Miss?” Mason asks. He places his hand on Witchgirl’s chin and moves it to face him and he stares into her eyes. “Miss, can you hear me?”

Kyle continues to kiss, lick, caress, and grope Witchgirl on what he considers ‘his’ side of her body.

“Oooooh.”

Kyle spreads Witchgirl’s thighs open some to give him better access. He moves his kissing to Witchgirl’s inner thigh. Witchgirl moans as the hand touches her crotch. “Uuuuh...gosh...that feels...SOOOO good.”

“Miss, I need you to focus on me,” Mason says. He holds Witchgirl’s head in position by her chin and continues to look into her eyes, trying to gauge her awareness.

“Oh yes...okay,” she says.

Kyle leaves his hand at Witchgirl’s crotch, but moves all the way up to her head. He gently blows on her neck and then kisses it. Then he begins to lick her ear.

“Oooooh.”

Witchgirl can’t concentrate with the breath in her ear...like a wind going through her brain...emptying it all out.

Kyle sucks on Witchgirl’s earlobe.

Mason says, “Miss, pleasure focus on me. Please. Miss, I need pleasure to concentrate on my voice. You need you to pleasure what I am saying to you. Can you pleasure that?”

Witchgirl has small tears welling up in her beautiful eyes...she blinks and suddenly they are blue. She keeps hearing the word ‘pleasure’ over and over again, peppered through Mason’s sentences.

“Okay. Okay. I’ll try.”

“Pleasure. I’m pleasure to pleasure you pleasure few questions. Pleasure your pleasure to pleasure them, okay?”

Witchgirl looks into his eyes. “Okay. Okay.”

Mason nods. “Now. Pleasure do you feel?”

Kyle whispers into Witchgirl’s ear. “Fuckable”.

Witchgirl squirms. “Oooooooh.” She feels her mind emptying like a sink with the drain plug pulled...the water swirling away.

Mason sounds angry. “Kyle, can pleasure stop for a pleasure?”

Kyle groans and lightens up on Witchgirl, moving up on to the counter and leaning against her, limiting his actions to simply kissing at her neck and rubbing her thigh slowly.

“How do you feel, Witchgirl? Betsy?” Mason asks.

“Oh so good.”

“And why are you here?”

“Ooooooh.”

Kyle does his best to restrain his actions, but an occasional drift to Witchgirl’s pussy happens every now and then.

“Why are you here?” Mason asks again.

Witchgirl pouts slightly. “I wish I could remember. It seemed like something important. I mean, it MUST have been important if it was superhero stuff, right?”

Witchgirl moans as Kyle’s hand pokes between her legs. “Ooooooh.”

“Right, of course. Now tell me as much about your mission as you can remember.”

Witchgirl takes a deep breath and tries to concentrate. “Well, I remember something about it...but not much...I remember walking down a road, and that I had to get somewhere or something.”

Witchgirl looks at Mason, her thoughts dispersing as she smiles and gets caught up in his beautiful eyes. “You are SOOOO cute.”

Mason smiles and blushes a little. “Well, I think you’re cute too.”

“Gosh, thanks.” She looks away and pouts, trying to remember more about her mission. “I seem to remember it being a VERY important mission.”

“Really? But if it is so important, why are you having trouble remembering it?”

“Well, you guys are so cute...it’s hard to, well, concentrate and stuff. I mean, do you have any idea how cute you are?”

Witchgirl smiles and moans as Kyle squeezes her breast. “Oooooh.”

Witchgirl straightens up and takes another deep breath, trying to clear her mind. “I think I might be here to...repair something?”

“Who sent you on this mission?” Mason asks.

Witchgirl thinks. “Oh!” she finally says. “I remember! The government! And they wanted me to repair something!” Witchgirl smiles proudly and sticks out her chest. “Ha ha!”

Kyle’s hand freezes for a moment...but just a moment.

Witchgirl looks at Kyle. “Is there anything going on around here that a superhero would need to be involved in?”

“I know something I’d like to get a certain superhero involved in,” Kyle mutters.

Witchgirl nods. “What’s that?”

Mason interrupts, reaching out and turning her head back to him. They look into each other’s eyes again. “Kyle isn’t important right now. We need to know about your mission.”

“Oh, yeah, my mission. I needed to repair something...find something and fix it.”

Witchgirl thinks, gosh these guys are so hunky!

“I got something for you to fix,” Kyle mutters again.

“Enough, Kyle,” Mason snaps at him.

“It seemed really important,” Witchgirl says. “Maybe I should go and find it. And fix it.”

Witchgirl looks a little more serious. She takes a step toward the door and teeters on her heels for a second before taking another step. They are six inches tall now, and thin and sharp as knives.

Mason turns to Kyle. “Whoops. I can feel our hold on her weakening. She’s thinking too much about the mission.”

Witchgirl smiles. “You guys are supercute and everything, but I really need to find that thing, whatever it is, and fix it. After all, I AM a superhero.”

Witchgirl smiles and takes a step. She moves slowly on her high heels. She takes another step, trying to keep her balance, moving slowly toward the door. Kyle gets up to stop her, but Mason stops him with a small gesture. “Let her go.”

“WHAT?”

“I said let her go.”

“But...”

Witchgirl puts her hand on the door handle, feeling sad that she is leaving these supercute boys behind...but maybe she shouldn’t leave them...maybe she should stay...they are soooo cute, after all, and her mission couldn’t have been THAT important.

Mason grabs Kyle by the shoulder and says, “Let’s play this cool, okay? There’s more going on then it seems. We need to plan this out. Don’t worry. She won’t remember ANY of this.”

Witchgirl turns and looks back in the diner...she should concentrate on her mission, right? She is a superhero, after all. She has the supercool costume and everything. She blinks and her eyes turn green.

She remembers...it was a glitch...she had to find and repair a glitch.

Mason walks up to her and opens the door for her. “Excuse me, Witchgirl?”

“Yes?”

“Do you think you can do me a favor?”

“Oh sure. Anything.”

“Do you think you could...ummm...forget you met Rerun and myself...until the next time we meet?”

Witchgirl blinks and her eyes turn bright blue. What was it she had to find again? She closes her eyes and tries to concentrate. When she opens them again, they are green, and Mason and Kyle are gone. So is the diner. She smiles, not remembering that they had ever even been there. “I need to go on my mission,” she says happily. “I need to fix that thingy whatever.”

Witchgirl walks toward the bus. It is covered with dust, and it looks like it’s been driven across the country about a thousand times, but something about it makes her feel good. She walks around to the front and feels around on the undercarriage, finding the handle. She pulls at the handle, which is stuck, but finally it gives and the hood opens with a rasp, like the mouth of a great whale.

She smiles and puts her hands on her hips as the hood opens. She looks inside and notices that it is just empty space...perfect, polished empty space. No engine or anything.

She curls her nose slightly. No wonder! this must be the problem. No engine!

“Oh great...how am I going to fix this?”

Witchgirl looks up and down the road, but there’s not a single car coming from either direction. She bites her lip a little and blows a lock of hair out of her face and crosses her arms across her chest. A tumbleweed blows across the road.

A sound gains Witchgirl’s attention as she turns back in the direction of the bus. She watches as the wheels flatten and crack in the sun and the windshield cracks with age. The metal rusts. The bus begins deteriorating quickly and then, it falls apart, collapsing in on itself, pushing up a little dust. When the dust settles, Witchgirl can see what looks like a tear in reality itself. The fractal like field around the tear is almost hypnotic.

She walks-trots over to the tear and looks at it more closely. She bends down and holds the tear like she is holding strands of cloth, and using a spell, stitches it together. She has done this a hundred times before.

As the tear repairs itself, she feels more and more like herself. “There,” she says. “That should do it,” and she seals the tear with a final burst of energy.

Witchgirl’s cellphone begins ringing. She pulls the phone from her belt (the cellphone is pink, the belt is pink) and puts it to her ear.

“Hello?”

“Everything go okay?” Him asks.

“Oh sure. No problem.”

“Good. Make your way to a landline so we can bring you home. You’re sure there were no complications? You’ve been in there a long time.”

“No,” Witchgirl says. “Actually, it was a bit of a boring mission. It feels like I sleepwalked through the whole thing.”

Finis Chapter 4