The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchgirl: Teenage Hero of Justice

In an alternative universe, the young heroine Witchgirl fights for truth and justice on two different levels of reality. Normally she uses her hex-magic to fight crime and save lives on earth, but on special occasions she is called upon by a secret government agency to enter the Matrix, a virtual reality construct that is a universe unto itself and the earth’s last great frontier. There she faces new dangers and villains in a strange world where reality is a purely subjective term.

This story is based on roleplaying sessions conducted between Witchgirl and PsiLance. The matrix used in this story is modelled after the matrix in the movie of the same name, although there may be differences in terms of logistics to better serve the storyline and the roleplaying sessions.

For more information about these roleplaying sessions, information about the Witchgirl character, or to give out advice, criticism, and (especially) complements to the writers, please contact the authors at their email addresses.

Chapter 9: Witchgirl Gets Totally Creamed

In the bathroom that adjoins the bedroom, Witchgirl sees a standing shower with glass panels. She steps in and runs the water hot over her body, across her chest and stomach, down her thighs. She sighs and thinks about dinner. Wonder what’s being served?

She closes her eyes and turns around and lets the water run over her shoulders. It feels soooo good. This is just what she needed!

The room is cloudy with steam now. She feels around for the soap, sliding her hand along the wall, fumbling for the slippery bar, then picking it up and rubbing it around her belly.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm,” she says.

Witchgirl scrubs her nipples and lathers up her chest, turning around in a small circle as the water dribbles down her face.

“Mmmm mmmm mmmm,” she says.

Witchgirl holds up her arms and turns around again, letting the water wash away the soap. She squirts shampoo into her hand and lathers it in...remembering to LATHER, RINSE, and the REPEAT. She wants to look her best for the boys!

Witchgirl washes out the second lathering and then steps out of the shower, feeling along the wall for a towel. When she finds it, she pats it against her face, then puts a leg up on the toilet seat and stretches out. She runs the towel up and down her long, smooth leg, then up and down her other leg, then across her chest and stomach. She runs it between her legs and pulls back her hair with a hair band. “Mmm. Oh, that was great. I feel so refreshed.”

Witchgirl looks at herself in the steam-tinted mirror and for a second there is a hint of a struggle-hesitancy to her smile. She wonders what she is doing here...in this apartment...with these strange people...and why she looks the way she does...and why just a second ago she felt so gloriously happy and carefree. She feels a little befuddled all of a sudden. As she walks out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, she sees pink clothing-a bikini-sitting out on the bed along with white stockings and pink high heels. Genna is sitting on the bed, looking down at her own feet, apparently waiting for her. “Um...hi, Genna...I feel kind of funny,” Witchgirl says. “I was really happy when I was taking my shower but then I looked into the mirror and...”

“Hi, Laurie,” Genna says, and she smiles, as if completely ignoring what Witchgirl has just said. “I just finished preparing PART of dinner-it’s simmering on the stove-and I figured I come in here and prepare the rest. Er, I mean, come in here and help you get dressed.”

“But Genna...can’t we...I need to...”

Genna reaches behind her and grabs a bottle and then she stands up. “It’s important that I make sure you are properly dressed for dinner, Witchgirl.”

Witchgirl feels so funny...she knows she needs to have dinner, and get dressed, and everything...the boys are waiting for her...but...but..

Genna opens the bottle as she walks up to Witchgirl. She squeezes the bottle and lotion squirts out into her hands. “I’m here to help,” she says, and she smiles again as she rubs her hands together.

“Genna...wait...I want to talk to you about this...you see...I think something strange is going on...”

“Okay, we can talk as I get you dressed for dinner.”

Genna places her hands on Witchgirl’s arm and beings to rub it, applying the lotion.

“Mmm...that feels...nice...”

“Lotion makes your skin nice and smooth.”

Witchgirl nods slowly and says, “But see, Genna, I think something has gone wrong with the mission.”

“You’re not on a mission, silly. We’re going to dinner.”

Genna rubs the lotion along Witchgirl’s right arm, sure to be thorough.

“But...”

“Yes?”

“I was...I...I needed to do something. Something important.”

Genna takes Witchgirl’s hand and lotions it up, massaging each finger. “What do you need to do?” she asks. “Personally, I think you need to get dressed for dinner. You should probably just focus on that, don’t you think?” She squirts more lotion from the bottle and starts applying lotion to the left arm, massaging the arm as she rubs it in.

“But...Genna...ooooh...this is important. The mission.”

“What mission, Laurie?”

“The mission...you know...the thing. The important. Thhh...where...where is my phone...”

Genna moves slowly down Witchgirl’s arm, working the lotion in until she finishes with the hand. “Your phone is on the bed, but you can’t call Him. He can only call you, remember? Your phone is one of those neat new ‘buttonless’ models.”

“Oh...oh...that’s right.”

“Besides, how can you have a mission if you’re not in the Matrix? THINK about that, Betsy. You’ve got to focus on REALITY instead of letting your imagination run wild. All this talk about missions and stuff. It’s like your living in a fantasy world.”

Witchgirl nods and sighs. “I know, Genna. I’m sorry. You’re a good friend. I’ll try to focus.”

Genna moves behind Witchgirl and begins applying the lotion to her neck, upper back, and chest. Witchgirl leans forward slightly and closes her eyes. “Oooh. That feels so good.”

“Well, you know me, always trying to help and make you feel good.”

Genna rubs the lotion in, massaging every body part she touches. Witchgirl smiles a little and Genna smiles too, although they are different smiles-one is blissful, oblivious, and rapturous; the other is sly and mischievous. “That’s why...that’s why...it’s nice that we live together,” Witchgirl says. “I think I would be lost without you.”

“I think you would be too.”

Witchgirl sighs. “Really?”

“If Mason were in here, he’d probably tell you that statistically, 2 out of 2 people would agree you would be lost without me.”

“2...out of...2?”

“Well, he would say 100%, but I’m not as smart as Mason is.”

Witchgirl gasps as Genna’s hands move across her breasts and holds them.

“Oh. Do you really...um...think it’s that high?”

“Well, yeah, statistically speaking, that is.”

“What...oh...oh...does that mean?”

Genna continues to rub the lotion into Witchgirl’s breasts

“That 2 out of 2 people say you’d be lost with out me. That’s what it means, silly. I think that if you multiply that by a big number, like 75, you’d get something like 150 out of 150 people.”

“Wow. That’s a lot of people. They all said that? That I’d be lost without you?”

Genna has her own breasts pushed against Witchgirl’s back as she continues to apply lotion. She kisses her ear slightly and says, “Yep. Uh huh. You could even multiply that by a bigger number.”

Witchgirl gasps as they sort of “spoon” together. Genna takes a step back toward the bed, tugging Witchgirl with her.

“A bigger...”

“I figure that eventually you could have everyone out of everyone,” Genna says. She sits on the bed and brings Witchgirl down with her carefully, applying more lotion, always more lotion. She is just finishing off her breasts and moving to Witchgirl’s abs. “Which would be 100 percent,” she explains. Witchgirl nods slowly as Genna’s hands move along her stomach...she feels a little limp. “Therefore,” she whispers. “Statistically, 100% of people think you’d be lost without me.”

“Like, um, a million...out of a million.”

“Yep.”

“Ooooh. That’s a lot of people. You’re very...oh...convincing.”

“It’s not me, it’s STATISTICS. That’s what Mason uses to advise you.”

“Gosh, this feels good.”

Genna takes a moment to run her fingers along the outline of Witchgirl’s abs. “Wow, Betsy, you really work out, don’t you?”

“Uh...what...Genna? What do you mean?”

“Your body is really fit.”

“Oooooh.”

“Oh, thank...thank you, Genna. I’d be lost without you,” Witchgirl says. She speaks the phrase almost automatically.

“I know the boys will like your body when they get s chance to really see it.”

“Do you really think so? That would be, um, great. They’re such...um...hunks...don’t you think?”

“Yeah. I think that Kyle really likes you.”

Witchgirl feels her heart beat faster. Kyle LIKES her? He’s SOOO cute.

“Whoops...gotta get up.” Genna scoots out from behind Witchgirl and walks around the bed to Witchgirl’s front. “I need you to lay down,” she says, and points down at the bed.

Witchgirl lies down...almost falls down...onto the bed, arms above her head. Genna crawls on the bed on top of Witchgirl, getting more lotion, and beings applying it to her inner thighs.

“Oh...oh...Genna....that is SO great. What would I do without you?”

“Nothing. You’d be lost.”

“I’d be lost.”

“You know, Laurie? You’re really very lucky.”

“Oooh. Why do you say that, Genna?”

“Well, you have a body to die for. I think you’re the envy of all women.”

Witchgirl blushes a little and giggles. “Oh, Genna. Now, that’s not true. Although it’s nice of you to say.”

“Sure it is. These thighs could just crush someone.”

“Crush...someone.”

“And you could probably flip a quarter off those abs.”

“Flip...a quarter.”

“And your breasts...I don’t even want to start there.”

“Start. Please start.”

Genna giggles and says, “You have a perfect body and don’t even have to work to get a man. You don’t even have to give it a second thought.”

“I don’t have to give it a second thought,” Witchgirl repeats in a soft drone.

Genna begins apply the lotion to Witchgirl’s thighs, starting with the right one, and working her way down to the knee. “You don’t even have to think at all and you could get a man.”

“I don’t have to think at all,” Witchgirl repeats. “And I’ll get a man.”

“You don’t even have to think. You’re so lucky.”

“Oh...I’m so lucky, Genna.”

“You are?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Why?”

Witchgirl’s voice is a low moan. “Because I don’t even have to think. Because I have a perfect body. Because I don’t have to work to get a man. Because I could crush someone with my thighs. Because I could flip a quarter on my abs. And my breasts...”

Witchgirl sighs. She feels so creamy dreamy.

Genna giggles and works the lotion into Witchgirl’s knees and calves. “I’m sorry, Laurie. I was just going on and on and I forgot you had concerns. What were worried about?”

“Um. Oh. Well. Um. Dinner?” Witchgirl stammers. “I want to look my best. I want the boys to like me. This is very IMPORTANT.”

“Trust me. The boys will love you.”

“Oh, I HOPE so.”

“Was there anything else?”

“Um. I don’t think so,” Witchgirl says. “You probably think I’m silly for worrying so much.”

“Of course I don’t think you’re silly, Betsy. I’m your best friend. I’m always here to help and guide you.”

Witchgirl feels a little “trigger” activate in her head and she replies automatically in a singsong voice. “I would be lost without you.”

Genna claps her hands together. “There we go! All done.” She reaches over and grabs the stockings. Witchgirl smiles up at the ceiling, her skin smooth and a little slick. “I’m sure you could do this by yourself,” Genna says. “You don’t have to think to be sexy. But I want to help and make sure you have a good time.”

“Okay. Um. Thanks, Genna,” Witchgirl says. “I’d be lost without you.”

Genna readies the first stocking at Witchgirl’s right toe and begins to slowly move it over her toes, coating Witchgirl’s foot and then legs in silky white. “That feels so good, Genna,” Witchgirl says. “I hope the boys like it.”

“Of course they will. Wearing this will show off your body much better than all of that black.”

“I know. I want to show myself off. This dinner is very IMPORTANT.”

Genna finishes with the first stocking and smoothes it out, making sure it’s straight. She then begins with the left leg. “Yes, it is,” she says. “I hope you enjoy it.”

“Oh, I’m SURE I will. It’s going to be very romantic. Kyle is such a dreamboat. And Mason is so smart and sexy. And that new boy...mmmm...Rich...he’s amazing.”

Genna grabs the bikini bottom-a tiny thong-and begins to slide it up Witchgirl’s legs. Witchgirl feels the fabric moving up her thighs...she kicks a little...playfully. “Oh, that tickles a little!”

Genna smiles. “Lift up your tushy, Betsy.”

“Okay, Genna,” Witchgirl says, and she arches her back and lifts her ass in the air. Genna slides the thong into position.

“There we go,” Genna says. “Good girl.”

“I would be lost without you, Genna,” Witchgirl says. She feels the pink latex thong nestle into the crack of her pert ass. Genna reaches around and grabs the pink pumps and slides them on to Witchgirl’s feet. “Oh, thank you. Genna. Thank. you.”

“You’re welcome, Laurie. Now sit up.”

Genna grabs the top as Witchgirl sits up immediately. “Yes, Genna,” she says, as her best friend in the whole, wide world begins to put the bikini top on her. She smiles, legs spread wide, arms out.

“Oh, thank you, Genna.”

“You have such lovely breasts,” Genna says. “They’re just so pert and sexy. They just complete the whole package.”

“Oh, Genna. The whole...package.”

Genna finishes up the top and looks Witchgirl over like a birthday present she has just wrapped up. “There we go,” she says. “Why don’t you stand up and walk around a bit?”

“Okay, Genna,” Witchgirl says, as she stands up and smiles. “Like this?”

She walks back and forth on the carpet, a little awkward on her new heels. She looks down at the floor as she walks, then over to Genna for a smile of assurance.

“Yep,” Genna says. “Whoops, hold on.” She gets up off the bed and walks behind Witchgirl.

“What’s the matter?”

“Let’s see...there we go,” she says as she grabs the thong. Genna adjusts the thong so it rides up Witchgirl’s ass.

“OOOH!” Witchgirl says.

“Perfect,” Genna says. “Shake that tush a little.”

Witchgirl straightens up and shakes her ass a little. “Like this?”

“Yep.”

Witchgirl giggles. “How does it look back there?”

“Perfect.”

“It feels really good.”

“Do you think you can apply your own makeup?” Genna asks.

Witchgirl feels a little ‘click’ in her brain.

“Oh...I’d be lost without you Genna,” she says.

“Aw...” Genna gives Witchgirl a hug. “That’s so sweet.”

Witchgirl grins, a slightly silly expression on her face, overwhelmed by her feelings for her roommate. “Thank you, Genna,” she says.

Genna walks over to the dresses and carries over some make-up supplies.

“Okay, honey,” she says, “just close your eyes and pucker your lips and I’ll take care of everything. Just think about the boys or something.” Witchgirl nods and smiles and then closes her eyes and thinks about the boys and puckers her lips.

“Mmm...okay, Genna.”

“Good girl.”

Genna begins to apply mascara on Witchgirl’s eyes. Witchgirl feels something click in her mind again. “I’d be lost without you,” she says.

“Of course you would, sweetie.”

Witchgirl thinks about Kyle and his dreamy dreamy eyes and his cute lips and Mason who is soooooo brooding and sexy and oh so so commanding and charismatic and quiet Rich...gosh, he is soooo cool.

Genna moves on to the eyeliner, then adds some rouge, and then some lipstick. “Okay,” she says. “All done. Go take a look in the mirror.”

Witchgirl walks over and looks into the mirror. She puckers her lips and smiles. “I look wonderful,” she says.

Genna walks over to Witchgirl and gives her a small kiss on the cheek. “Well, you get used to your heels and I’ll finish the dinner preparations. Be a good girl now.”

Genna walks out of the room and Witchgirl walks back and forth on the carpet, trying to walk as gracefully and perfectly as possible. She smiles. Has she ever felt happier than she does now? Everything seems so wonderful. She is even beginning to get comfortable in the heels. She wiggles a little more. Gosh, does she EVER love her thong!

She goes back over to the mirror and puckers her lips and smiles. She has to make sure everything is just right. She can’t let them down! This is VERY IMPORTANT!

Witchgirl turns around her looks over her shoulder at her rear and wiggles again. She straightens a stocking. She takes a deep breath and tries to calm down. But she’s so excited! She can’t help but hop up and down just a little and giggle.

She takes another deep breath. Okay, okay, focus, focus, be a good girl, she tells herself. She snaps her thong like an elastic and grins. They’ve GOT to like her. She doesn’t have to...hmmm....work to get men to like her.

Witchgirl thinks, I can bounce a quarter on these abs...I can...I can...

Witchgirl blinks. “I...I...”

She mumbles to herself and walks over to the phone on the bed, the bright pink phone, and mumbles into it, quietly, almost pitifully. “Him...Him...something is wrong...this is IMPORTANT...Him.”

She rubs the phone against her cheek, her lips, gasping a little.

“Him...Him...”

“Laurie, honey? Everything okay in there?” Genna asks as she re-enters the room.

Witchgirl pleads into the phone. “...Him...”

Genna enters the bedroom and shuts the door behind her. She walks over to the Witchgirl and softly strokes her hair. “Laurie?”

“Oh..oh...Genna. I was...just...I was...trying...to...Him.”

“Aw,” Genna says. “My poor. poor baby.”

Genna gives Witchgirl a comforting hug and Witchgirl drops the phone on the bed with a little ‘thump’ as a lovely warmth surrounds her. She turns and looks into Genna’s eyes. “Hi, Genna,” she says.

“Hi, Witchgirl. You okay, honey?”

“I just got...confused...when you left,” Witchgirl replies.

Genna caresses Witchgirl’s face. “I’m sorry,” she says. “I shouldn’t have left you on your own.”

Witchgirl stammers, trying to find this right words for the strange, wonderful feeling. The little moment of rebellion has already been forgotten. Him has been forgotten. This is the real world, and very soon, she is going to have dinner with the boys.

“I’m...I’m...” she stammers.

“You’re lost without me, sweetie?” Genna asks.

“I’m lost without you,” Witchgirl says.

CHAPTER 9 FINIS