The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT OPPORTUNITY

CHAPTER TWO

“Hey boyfriend. You’re next!”

Shit. Boyfriend? Amanda has a boyfriend? Amy had lied. Why? Not that it mattered now. Ben looked at him—he had just walked in to see his girlfriend, naked from the waist down, with a larger than normal ass, sitting on another guys face, smothering him. No wonder he was angry. Ben guessed it probably the angriest he’d ever been. He looked at Ben, then back to Amanda, who was still grinding her asshole into Daniel’s mouth. By the time Ben got Amanda reveal his name, he’d probably be choking him.

“Amanda! What the FUCK are you doing?!?! Who’s that?!” He screamed, his face red, eyes starting to cry. He pointed at Daniel, then his hand moved to Ben. His eyes narrowed “What the FUCK have you done to her, you stupid cunt?” he began to move into the centre of the room, fists clenched.

“Calm down Chris, I’ll get to you!”

Chris. Thank fuck. “Yes Chris, calm down. Relax, everything’s okay. Stop worrying about Amanda, forget she’s even then there, just stand there and talk to me. Amanda, Daniel, don’t notice us, just carry on, but keep it silent.” Chris stood still in the centre of the room, just over a metre away from his girlfriend who was grabbing Daniels arms and pulling them up, trying to sink lower onto his willing face. Daniel started to get hard again.

“Now Chris, I’m glad you’ve calmed down. But I really don’t like it when people insult me, so I think we need to talk about your life a bit. For starters, what gives you the right to talk to me like that? Answer me honestly, Chris.”

“You were doing something to Amanda,”

“You are Amanda’s boyfriend?”

“Yes, I love her,”

“You feel quite strongly for her, obviously?”

“She’s amazing. So kind, loving, always wants to help people, and she loves smiling. Her smile could light up a room. She’s really hot as well. We don’t have lots of sex but when we do she’s very loving. She’s so much fun, she dances just for the sake of it, loves to sit and listen, she probably the nicest person I’ve ever met. Every day I feel lucky that she wants me.”

Ben paused after listening to his genuine words. Reducing Amanda to a distorted freak purely for her resemblance to Mandy was cruel. “I can see why you’d want to protect her then. I used to feel that same way about someone once. Perhaps I was wrong, doing to her what I did,” he thought for a moment. “You have my word, Chris that I will return her to normal, and start again, without being so sordid. Without you though—she will never remember you. You are nothing to her. And you are about to get a new girlfriend. Do you know the fattest girl here?”

“Yes”

“Her name?”

“Simone”

“She’s defiantly here?”

“Yes”

“Chris, you will go and find her straight away and touch her on the arm. As soon as you do you will become a couple who have been together ever since you were kids. All history of you and Amanda will be erased. You are totally devoted to each other and always have been. You don’t care that you have no friends as long as you have her. She turns you on so much because of her size, and the fact that she likes to be dominant over you. You want to submit to her. You will keep her fat. Make her as fat as you can—you love fucking her because she’s fat. She’s your dream girl but she needs to be bigger. She will eat whatever you give her—you’ll cook big meals for her all the time, and have sex all the time.”

Chris’ eyes were rolling backwards and he swayed so much he almost fell, so Ben held his arm as he continued.

“You have a panty fetish, but because girls don’t wear underwear, so it will be quite perverse; you will have to have one dirty pair in your mouth, one stuffed up ass and be wearing another or you can’t cum! Luckily, your fat girlfriend breaks the no panty rule just for you. She soaks her panties all day thinking of you and changes them a few times a day so you can have sex as much as possible. You two will never break up. You will be sick, perverted, panty loving chubby fucking fat feeding couple for the rest of your lives, and you are neither afraid nor embarrassed to have sick sex in front of anyone. The two of you spend as much time as possible naked. When she dies, most likely from over feeding, you will fuck her dead corpse until you die as well. Now, go find her.”

Chris left the room quickly.

“Daniel, you’re done.” Ben growled. He immediately removed his tongue from her ass, and his erection began to die. Amanda, recognising that he was finished, got up and went to put her clothes back on, beginning to return to normal. She was sweating and her ass was covered in cum. It quickly deflated as she moved away from him. All the aggression had disappeared from her, and she began to look meek. As she hurriedly gathered up her clothes, Ben spoke, “Amanda, stop, wait there.”

Daniel licked his lips as he sat up. He had a look of shy content on his face. “Amanda....wow...that was the most amazing thing—”

“Time to go, Daniel. Pick less attractive girl from the party and call her a ‘muppet’. You’ll develop an instant relationship where once a week she’ll smother you and once a week you’ll tie her to the bed and assfuck her with a kitchen utensil, which she will then make your dinner with. You’ll be a normal couple in public. Go.”

Daniel blinked, and left the room. “Amanda, stay nice and calm, you see me again now, talk to me.”

“What’s going on? Are you doing something to me? Why would I do that?” she asked quietly. She couldn’t seem to look at Ben, instead gazing at her bunched up clothes that she held in her hand. She wasn’t sure why she wasn’t putting them down. As the sweat, saliva and cum on her body began to dry she was getting cold.

“I’m sorry Amanda. Yes, I have done this to you. Can you feel, now, the pull inside you towards someone with a perverse secret fantasy? The ability to pull it out of them and please them?”

“Jarrrod...Jarrod wants me to get on all fours and moo like a cow...all women are cows...I want to be a cow, Ben, then he can fuck me from behind, like a man should. God, what’s happened to me? I’d roll around the floor on my hands and knees mooing in front of everyone to get him off, after he fucks me, leave him, then...there’s a girl...thing...Gina. She wants to eat me out till I give her my soul....”

“Cows.” he shook his head. “I never understood the cow thing. Jarrod, go and fuck some real cows if you feel like that. I’m sorry Amanda. I should never have done this to you. You reminded me of a past love, so much so they I fucked with you in a vain attempt to get back at her. You didn’t deserve it.”

“What have you done...why aren’t I normal?” she spoke softly, probably mixing shock, anger and fear with the calm she was being forced to feel. “Jarrod’s left now…now I can feel her...this thing, she wants me to submit my everything to her...”

“I made you seek out people with odd fantasies and act them out. When they had their fill of you would return to your normal, happy self until you found someone else. You would repeat the cycle until the day you died. I cannot apologise enough. I fear if you had found Gina, you would have fucked her until she devoured your soul and no longer existed.”

“She wants to eat my soul...she can feel my willingness...Ben she’s coming!” She began to sob, but didn’t move. She couldn’t.

Gina appeared at the door, hissing. Her skin was a dark deep red and her eyes glowed “Amanda! You want to submit to me, I can feel it, you WANT to give me your soul!” Jamie appeared behind her, white as a sheet, with a blank look on his face. She shot across the room and began to stroke Amanda’s exposed twat. She turned to Ben “And you brought desert! How sweet of you!” She turned back and gazed into her eyes.

Amanda gazed back, a pleading look in her eyes. “My Lady, take me, I am yours, I want to be yours!”

“Gina!” Ben yelled, “Stop! Leave us alone, you don’t want Amanda or me. Go back to your slave.” She stopped, her hungry grin gone, removed her hand and licked her fingers. “Ergh. Whatever you are, you’ve lost all you’re appeal,” she said, turning and leaving. “Come, slave.” Jamie followed.

“Amanda, you no longer detect peoples dirty desires, of become more perverted around people! You’re back to normal. Back to your lovely, normal self.” she blinked for a second, then looked at him. “I can’t feel her anymore. She’s an evil bitch. And YOU! She spoke calmly, glaring at him, still not moving, “You are evil! You’re an evil, evil bastard! Why have you done this to me? Please let me put my fucking clothes on.”

It was almost chilling, seeing her calmly express how disgusted and desperate she was. Ben felt awful. “Amanda, you can move again but don’t leave this room. Your body is completely clean. I want us to talk.”

She quickly put her jeans and shoes back on. She walked towards the door but could bring herself to walk through it. “Why won’t you let me go?”

“I want you to understand on your own accord, rather than me make you understand. Someone explained to me that you’re a wonderful person, and I think I should respect that.” Her face softened slightly, her grateful nature fighting through anger and calm.

“Who told you that?”

“Someone you used to know” he said softly. “I picked on you because…you look like someone I used to know. I have great power, and that power cannot be contained and I have to use it, otherwise it will consume me. I dread the kind of person I would become if that were to happen. So I alter reality to my whim, changing people’s lives until they become sordid creatures. But with you I think I made a mistake. You seem to be a lovely person, and I’m sorry for what I did to you. Smothering someone isn’t in your nature.

“Its not,” she said calmly “I’d never do those things again...”

“Things? Amanda,” He demanded, “Tell me what else happened since we last spoke…”

“Yeah, I hope you don’t mind, I’m going to shoot off, I’ll speak to you later Ben,” she smiled at him and he smiled back, then she began to move to another room, looking at everyone she passed. Something was buzzing in her head,

There was something pulling her, something she couldn’t put her finger on. She needed to be somewhere, but she dint know where. She moved from one room to the next, searching for whatever it was. The room s in Bennett’s house were all huge, and elegant, almost every one had a TV and sofa, most had speakers playing low music. There were people everywhere; Amanda couldn’t believe she had gone to school with them all. She moved from one room to another, waving, saying hello, then stopped…there was something in this room but she couldn’t quite put her finger on it. The buzzing was louder. She was in a large games room. It had a pool and snooker table, virtual golf tee, some arcade games, and a giant plasma screen on one wall. The floor was laminated wooden, with marks on for several different kinds of sports pitches. Her eyes panned the faces of the people there, mostly men, until

“Joe!”

She had cried out suddenly when she saw him. He had been in a few of her classes but they had never really been friends, just classmates. Now he looked around at her with a surprised looked on his face. He was standing between the snooker table and one of the walls.

Joe was small, maybe 5′4, and round. The acne on his pudgy face hadn’t really improved over the years and he still suffered from body odour. He eyed Amanda with mild suspicion as she approached.

“Hey Joe, how are you?” she beamed

“Fine thanks Amanda, yourself?”

“I’m fine thanks, having a really good time, I’m just so tired!” she replied. She did suddenly feel tired. She was beginning to alter to Joe’s deep desires.

“Why are you tired?” He asked, also falling under the spell.

“I’ve been standing up for so long, my feet hurt! And I think it’s far too warm in here. I’m all sweaty!” She was starting to feel a bit silly. Her concentration was beginning to dip. “My tired feet are getting hot and sweaty! I’m going to take my shoes off.” She stated. She bent over and began to undo her shoes.

“Yes, take them off, no one will mind,” Joe was looking around to see if anyone was looking at them; they weren’t.

“Aaaaaaahhh,” she sighed as she slid her shoes off, “The cold floor feels so good against my little feet! That’s sooo much better!” Her voice was getting slightly higher and her breast began to inflate. Unnoticed by either of them, her clothes were shrinking to become a small black skirt and a pink bob tube. Her hair began to curl itself.

Joe was looking her up and down but didn’t notice any change in her. His cock began to stir as he looked at her bare feet.

She took a step forward and began to trace her finger up his chest. “My little footsies and tootsies still ache. Joey baby, could you give them a massage?”

“Yes!” he whispered almost instantly. His hands had found their way to her waist.

She leant forward, pushing her now- ample bosom into his chest and whispered, “Not here, big boy. Let’s get a bit of privacy,” and pulled him towards her. Before he knew what was going on, Joe had been pushed into a closet behind the pool table. It was lined with balls, hockey stick, basket ball hoops, football nets, and in the corner a large bean bag, easily enough for two people to sit on. That’s odd, he thought, but only for a second; then he was lying on it

Amanda dropped down next to him and smiled a big, dopey smile. Her FF tits bounced up and down, almost popping out of the top of her tiny Boob Tube. She stretched her legs out and placed her feet in his lap. “Mmmmm, soften them up for me Joey!” she giggled. He wasted no time, picking up her left foot and rubbing it with expertise that he had never had before. As his massage became stronger, her head fell back against the bean bag and she began to moan, quietly at first, then louder. When he swapped feet her moaning died down, until he became rougher again and she cried out like a dog in heat.

She was aroused. Very, very aroused. Her feet were as sensitive as her clit, and Joey’s skilled hands were working her into a frenzy. When he lifted her foot for the first time to his lips and licked slowly from heel to toe, she came, loudly. Her whole body was on fire and it was pulsing up from her feet! She didn’t think it could go any further, until he took one of her toes and began to suck it. God, what a feeling! It was like nothing shed ever felt before; her hips were bouncing up and down, eyes closed, mouth open making inhuman noises, hands grabbing the bean bag as tight as they could. He held both her feet together and licked and sucked them both at the same time, getting quicker, firmer, and she came again. When she came a third time, she pulled her feet back and launched herself on him.

She landed on top of him and kissed him passionately. She was soaked in sweat and was glowing in the aftermath of three footy orgasms. As she kissed him her hands found their way to his cock and pulled it out, its full four inches straining in her hand.

“You’ve – kiss—taken care of little me – kiss, kiss- so let me – kiss – take care of you—kiss – Joey baby!” she flopped onto her back and looked at him as he put his hands behind his head. She raised her feet in the air, savouring the cool air on her clitty feet, before wrapping them around his cock and starting to pump it.

It felt so good. Her feet were on fire with feeling! Pumping Joeys cock was the best feeling she’d ever had! She leant back on the bean bag and pulled out her big titties and began to crush and knead them, adding to her pleasure. It wasn’t long before her moans were joined by his, and just as she felt the cum pump out of his cock, she placed her feet over his end and caught it all. When his eyes opened again, he saw her pulling her feet back to her mouth and sucking all of his cum of them. As she swallowed the last drop, she came again.

They lay for a moment, but soon they began to return to normal. Joe stood up and helped Amanda back to her feet. Her boobs quickly shrunk back to a B cup as her clothes remoulded themselves around her figure. She flicked her straight hair behind her shoulder as she put her shoes back on.

“Amanda, that was amazing, can I see you again?” he asked, beads of sweat still visible on his forehead. She didn’t answer – the buzzing was back. Lightly, but it was there. She marched out of the closet without so much as a glance back at Joe. He was perplexed, and turned to sit back on the bean bag, but it was gone.

Amy was upstairs in a bedroom. It was probably a spare one; there was no real decoration, apart from a bedside clock that had stopped working and a painted picture of fields on the wall. She was there with Simon, who she’d been out with briefly at school when they were much younger. He was one of the stronger, sportier kids. They were kissing, and his hand was up her top. She had dived into his boxers and was squeezing his cock. She pushed him back onto the bed, and he started to disrobe as he lay. She did the same, lifting her top off to display her small, unsupported tits, then practically jumping out of her tight jeans. She slithered on top of him once they were both naked and continued kissing. One of his hands wrapped around her waist, the other was grabbing her succulent ass.

“God your ass is so fine!” he murmured as he kissed her neck.

“I know baby, and its all yours,” she replied. She knew how to get a guy in the mood; she did it as often as possible to get her ass stuffed. She sat up on him, and moved so she was sitting on his legs, playing with his cock. “Nice cock,” she said with a smile. She was laying it on thick, because she cold feel her suppressed feelings of lesbian desire for Amanda starting to rise and bubble inside her.

“Don’t tease, Amy,” he said defiantly. She could tell he wasn’t into her, just want to say that he’d fucked her. She didn’t care. Time to lube herself up and get what she needed. She raised herself up and eased him inside her easily; from needing a good fuck everyday, she was no stranger to penetration. She slowly raised and lowered herself onto him a few times, getting him cock nice and wet, before popping it out and moving herself so her ass was ready. As she began to sit her ass down on his cock, he cried, “What the fuck are you doing?!”

She looked up at him as she continued to lower herself onto his cock, but it seemed it was starting to shrink. He sat up quickly, grabbing hold of her, and pushed her up and away from him, yelling “Get the fuck off me!” He pulled his legs from under him and scrambled to the head of the bed. She looked at him in desperation.

“What is it? What’s wrong?” Amy cried.

“You! Trying to stick it in your ass! What’s wrong with you?”

She was taken aback. “You…don’t like that? She asked timidly.

He looked at her in disgust. “You think I want your shit on my cock? No I fucking don’t!” he was yelling at her, causing her to shrink into herself at the end of the bed. He was putting his clothes back on. Part of her wanted to do the same, but the bigger part of her needed a fulfilling.

“Please…its okay, I’m really clean, I do this all the time!” she begged, “I need it!”

“You’re a total slut,” he sneered at her. “Go find Dicky, he’ll put his dick in anything. His hairs long and black now, you can miss him.” and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

“No!” she cried. Naked and alone, she frantically searched the room for something, anything to satisfy her, but there was nothing in the room. “Damnit!” she screamed, frustrated that her ass was so empty. She sat on the floor and thought of Amanda. Back to the their last summer together, where they used to slowly undress each other as they kissed, stoking each other, so wet for each other-

“No!” she cried again, and stood up quickly. She moved towards the door, forgetting her clothes, planning to go to some room, any room, where there was something that could help her. She wrenched open the door and stopped dead in her tracks. In front of her stood Amanda.

The buzzing had grown, more and more irritating, as she had ran up the stairs past Simon. Her footsex with Joe totally forgotten, the only thing on her mind was to find whatever the buzzing was leading her too. She found a long corridor full of doors at the top of the stairs, and moved quickly down it looking…left, it was coming from her left. She carried on down past a few doors before stopping dead in her tracks outside one of the rooms. From the outside it looked no different than any other room, until the door flew open and there was Amy, naked.

“Amy…” She whispered, already beginning to change. Suddenly everything she used to feel was rushing back to her. As she looked down at the shocked brunette’s body, her opinion adjusted. Her small breasts were now cute, just the right size in fact, and her nipples looked so very tasty. Her wide hips and small love handles would make her easier to hold on to. That ass…begged to me kissed, it was so beautiful. She looked up into her old friends eyes and realised that she was simply the most beautiful creature she’d ever laid eyes on. Everything about her was perfect. Amanda was desperately in love. Please God, let her want me still…

“Amy…” she whispered again, her hand slowly rising to cup her cheek, “I’ve come back to you…”

“What?”…She whispered back. She was looking up in shock at Amanda’s face, seeing a look in her eyes, a look she hadn’t seen since that summer. Her own hand raised up to touch Amanda’s as it cradled her face. Suddenly she felt a chill, and remembered she was naked. “No…” She spoke softly, but her voice slowly grew louder, “No…Amanda, I’m not a lesbian!” She spun away from her and ran to get her clothes.

“Amy please!” her voice was pleading.

Amy looked back, not feeling the change inside of her. She stood up proudly despite her smaller size, dropped her clothes back to the floor and looked at Amanda standing in the doorway, whose eyes were beginning to well. She looked small, weak. “Please what?”

“Please take me back!” she sobbed, moving slowly into the room, “I’m sorry for leaving you! I was so scared! I’ve never loved anyone like I loved you! I think about you everyday!”

“I think about you,” Amy said boldly. She began to walking a slow circle around Amanda. “I’ve thought about how you left me. You ran away. You deserted me, to go out and fuck boys!” she slapped her ass, hard, emitting a small whimper. She felt confident suddenly, brash. It was like she’d always imagined their reunion.

Amy spanked her harder, then grabbed her hair and pulled her head down onto her own shoulder. Amanda stayed still, looking forward, still quietly crying. “You’re dirty. You’ve fucked boys.”

Amy was in front of her now. She leant forward and stretched up, brushing her lips against Amanda’s ear, and whispered, “Am I not more beautiful than any man? Do I not satisfy you? Am I not good enough?”

“You’re everything I ever wanted,” Amanda whispered back, a tear falling down her face, “I can’t live without you Amy, I want to be yours!”

Amy looked her in the eyes and smiled a wicked smile. “You are.”

She pushed Amanda back violently, who fell backwards onto the floor. “Ow!” She looked up, hurt, at smiling Amy.

“As you can see, I’m naked. We both know its not the first time you’ve seen this. But you are fully clothed. Is that fair?”

“No,” she murmured as she scrambled to undress. She threw her clothes across the room, and looked back up at Amy. She was standing with her legs wide apart and one hand rubbing her pussy. She slipped on finger inside herself, then walked forward and stuck her finger under Amanda’s nose.

“Sniff.” She inhaled deeply, smelling the scent of the woman she loved so much. Amy quickly shoved her finger into her mouth. “Suck. This is your reward for returning to me, your ultimate lover. This is the greatest thing you have ever tasted, you love my pussy juice. You want to suck me forever!“ Amanda moaned, sucking her lovers finger with vigour. She began to bob up and down it like it was a small cock. Amy’ smile widened.

“Good girl. You remember why we broke off our dirty affair? Because you didn’t want me to lick your snatch. Now, you’re going to lick mine, to prove that you really love me.” She turned away and sat on the bed, he legs opening, inviting. She was wet, getting off on the control.

Amanda crawled forward on her hands and knees. She was wet as well, but she was reacting to great feelings of submission, being turned on by following the orders of her-

“Mistress. You will call me Mistress.”

She nodded her head yes, then moved her head and began to serve. Amy leant back on the bed, giving better access, and slowly caressed her lovers hair. Amanda kissed her pussy softly, hands peeling back her lips to allow better access. Her head tilted to one side and her tongue reached forward into the nirvana.

Amy began to moan, gripping her hair tighter. Her legs opened wider, and one hand snaked up to pull at her small nipples. Amanda’s tongue pushed deeper into her folds at the same time as she gently sucked her lips. Her thumb began to play with owner’s clit.

It wasn’t long before Amy’s legs tightened around Amanda’s head and she came all over her face. She wasn’t gong to stop, but Amy pulled her up by her hair, till they were looking each other in the eye. Amanda’s larger breasts were resting on Amy’s. Her hands were holding onto her smooth skin, not wanting to let go.

“You look adorable covered in my juices,”

“Thank you, Mistress,”

A small shudder ran through Amy. “Mmmm feels good to have you say that. Lie on the bed.”

Amanda complied without question. Amy left the bed and walked to a wardrobe which had emerged. She opened it and removed some handcuffs. “Spread for me,” she commanded, and began to clip each of Amanda’s wrists and ankles to the top and bottom of the bed. Then she climbed back on the bed and stood over Amanda.

“Please…Amy…I just want to be with you…”

“And you will be, sweetie! But first, you have to pay for fucking me up so bad. I’ve been a mess ever since you left I felt so alone, so…helpless.” Amy moved up the bed, standing over her head. “But not, you’re the helpless one. You’re at my mercy! What shall I do with you?”

“Anything…anything you want, I’m yours…”

She turned, looking down the bed at Amanda’s vulnerable body. “Good girl. We will be together, forever. You will serve me for the rest of you life. And your reward will be my cunt!” She sat down on her face. Amanda began to instantly resume licking and sucking her Mistress, desperate to please her. She began to grind herself onto her face. Both her hands were pulling at her small sensitive nipples. “Uh! We should have been doing this for years, you’re so good!” Hearing that she was pleasing her Mistress made Amanda happy, but she didn’t dream of slacking; instead she doubled her efforts.

Suddenly she raised herself up on her feet for a moment, looking through her bent legs at her slave, covered in her own juices. “Beautiful,” she stated, “But there’s something else you must do for me, to prove you really have returned. Only then will I be happy with you.”

“Anything!” Amanda cried out, “I live to serve you Mistress!”

“Good girl,” she replied, and moving forward and placed her incredible ass right over Amanda’s mouth. “Eat my ass!” she demanded, even though she needn’t have bothered, for as soon as Amanda could she had forced her tongue into Amy’s asshole.

Amy was in heaven, but she was hungry for more, so she fell forward and began to lick Amanda’s exposed twat. The pair licked and sucked each other, one in ass, one in pussy, for what seemed like an age, until Amy’s ultimate fantasy came true, and her lover gave her an assgasm, that exploded through her whole body, causing her to scream into her slaves cunt, triggering Amanda’s own orgasm.

They lay for a moment in the orgasmic aftermath, but it wasn’t long before Amy began to return to normal. Shame and disgust began to take over her…how could she had given into her desires and fucked Amanda? These feelings she’d suppressed for so long? Because I didn’t get my ass fucked. Damnit, I need my ass fucked! She scrambled up, and despite still being weak at the knees, grabbed her clothes and ran out of the room.

Amanda sat up, the handcuffs now disappeared. She moved to the edge of the bed and hastily began to dress. Her wrists hurt, she had been crying, and all she could smell was ass and pussy, but it didn’t matter. The buzzing was back, and she had to find out where it was coming from.

“I…couldn’t stop myself.”

“Amanda I’m sorry.”

She was crying, slowly. “What have I done? I wanted to do all those things. I wanted to be Amy’s slave forever…Argh!” she fell onto her knees in despair.

Ben had a flash of Mandy, on her knees crying in his bedroom. He felt sick.

“Amanda,” He spoke softly, filled with guilt and disappointment. “You are happy. You are a happy, life loving person. The things you’ve done today…they don’t matter anymore. You just want to go back to the party and have a good time. You harbour no hard feelings towards me. We are, in fact, really good friends, and you feel strong affection towards me. You know about my powers and they don’t bother you. You just want to have fun.”

She stood up and wiped her eyes. She turned to him with eyes filled with joy, beaming her incredible smile. “Hey Ben, come on, the night is young!!”

I’m a complete shit. He forced a smile at her. “I’ll meet you in the kitchen Amanda, I need to do something first.”

TO BE CONTINUED.....