The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

With Just the Right Focus

Chapter 4

When Carol arrived home from swim practice, we were all inside siting around the kitchen table. Mary and I had dressed again. Mark was baking cookies.

Carol dropped her bags and went upstairs to wash the chlorine out of her hair. No more than five minutes passed before the doorbell rang. Jake, Carol’s ex-boyfriend was led into the kitchen by Mark. I knew that if Carol had followed my command, she had broken up with him that day at school.

Jake sat next to me in the kitchen. I introduced myself and sized him up while we chatted. He was a good looking kid. It wasn’t surprising that he had dated Carol. He seemed bright, athletic and confident. Hell, I really liked him.

Carol finally retuned downstairs walked unapologetically past Jake and kissed her mom full on the lips. Her dad moved to give her a hug and she pulled away in disgust. Carol dragged up a barstool and perched herself between me and her mom.

“Can I talk to you alone? I don’t understand what happened today.” Jake asked Carol.

I let my hand rest on her freshly washed thigh, exposed by a pair of tiny shorts. “I think it would be better if you didn’t, Jake.” I told him. He was somewhere between sadness and anger. Close to desperation. I allowed my hand to follow the inside of her thigh to her pussy. No panties protected her under the shorts. The loose fitting shorts provided easy access and exposure of her. My fingers explored her shaved cunt while the rage built in Jake. “Hey!!...”

“Take it easy, Jake,” I said as I simultaneously commanded him to remain quiet in his seat. His attention was fixed on Carol’s tight pussy. It was almost eye level to him as she sat, legs apart, on the barstool with her shorts readily exposing the hairless slit I was enjoying. “Tell me, Jake, did Carol break up with you today?” I commanded him to respond truthfully to me.

“Yes.”

“And why did you come here today?” I asked.

“To try to get her back.”

“Why? You seem like the type of guy that could easily get another girlfriend,” I pointed out.

“I like her. She’s pretty. She likes me. And she trusts me. It’s easy to cheat on her.”

“I think that’s interesting, don’t you Carol?” I asked. Carol dreamily gazed down at her mother. Was it hypocritical of me to think he was a bit of a dirtbag?

“I guess so,” she uttered with indifference.

“Mark, good news!” I exclaimed. He looked up from his baking excitedly. “You get to cum again today!”

“Gross!” Observed Carol.

“Carol, you and Mary can go in the bedroom. Enjoy each other’s company. I’ll be there in a few minutes,” I instructed. “Mark, take off your apron and pants and have a seat here at the table.” Jake looked afraid. That was only natural considering the fact that he wasn’t able to control his own body or to even speak. The fear was written across his face.

I didn’t speak. I made mental commands. I made Jake beg to go down on Mark. I made Mark reluctant at first. Jake had no idea why he was doing this. I asked out loud, “Jake, are you gay?”

“Dude! I’m no fag.”

“Oh, Jake, don’t use slurs like that. Especially since you’ve been begging to suck cock. Mark, do you want Jake to go down on you?”

“Not really,” Mark responded honestly. Mark’s limp, hairy dick barely pressed up between two stubby legs.

I commanded Jake to go down on him anyway. To force himself. To rape Mark with his mouth. He got on his knees in front of Mark. It was clear Mark wasn’t happy. I let him continue to realize what was happening while he was forcing himself on Mark. I commanded Mark not to resist and to enjoy it. Jake’s inexperienced mouth sucked and slurped at Mark’s semi-erect dick. Mark’s hairy legs, the scent of his crotch, his extended belly all caused Jake to gag while he attempted to extract the cum from Mark’s pudgy dick.

Mark, as always, followed his command like a good boy. He enjoyed the unskilled blow job. He finally came. When he did, Jake turned his head and lost whatever it was he had for lunch. I commanded Jake to clean up his mess. I explained, out loud, that he would have to try again until he could get it right. I left them to their own devices while I checked on Mary and Carol.

In the bedroom, Carol had her perfectly thin ass in the air with her head between her mother’s thighs. The position she was in offered a beautiful view of her open ass and pussy from behind. Mary’s breasts floated next to her chest like a waterbed. As she moved, they shook slightly. Carol was working hard. She paid attention to the inside of Mary’s legs, to her pelvis, to her belly, to her pussy lips, inside her pussy to her clit. All the while, her hands explored Mary’s ass and breasts. She was maneuvering herself to bring the greatest amount of pleasure she could to her mom.

I slid off my pants and moved behind Carol. I commanded Carol to orgasm. I didn’t even have to touch her. She obeyed. Immediately. Then, I plunged into her unmercifully. She shook uncontrollably while giving every effort to follow the command to please her mother. She was approaching her physical limits. Mary began to orgasm also. She violently pushed her daughter’s head away from her spasming cunt, turned on her side, squeezed her legs together and groaned in bliss.

Carol was still cumming, but was released from her obligation to please her mom. Her pussy squirted juices as I rammed into her from behind. My skin slapped against her small tight ass. I grabbed her shoulders and banged into her. Mary rolled on her stomach facing Carol. She slapped her face. Hard. She screamed at her from inches away “Make him cum bitch! Make!” Slap. “Him!” Slap. “CUM!” A large open handed smack echoed in the room. It made me happy that Mary took such pains to ensure my pleasure. I didn’t care about Carol. She was sexy and I enjoyed fucking her, but she was just a toy. Mary, however, was an intriguing specimen.

Carol was still gripped in the throws of her orgasm. Her legs quaked as she violently pushed back to meet my thrusts. She squeezed the sheet, her hands were balled into fists. For my part, I fucked her harder. She would need a day or two to recover. I came. Her tight pussy squeezed my cock. I pulled it free and covered her back with my sperm. “Good girl!” Mary said, beaming at her daughter and gently patting her head like a dog. Carol collapsed, legs still shaking from the orgasms. I commanded Carol to stay still on her stomach while I checked on Mark and Jake.

Jake was struggling but earnestly trying. Mark was enjoying the attention. Even from a kid his daughter had dated. Jake was getting exactly what he deserved. His head bobbed as he sucked to milk Mark’s seed. Mark finally came again from his near flaccid penis. Jake managed to swallow all of Mark’s spent, sticky white fluid.

“Jake, why did you do that?” I asked.

“Man, I really don’t know.” His face was flush. He breathed hard. He burned and tried not to throw up again. He was embarrassed and beaten.

“Maybe we should tell your parents about this? Maybe Carol should mention what you did in school,” I suggested.

“No, man! No! Let’s not do that!” he begged.

“Okay,” I said, “but I don’t think Carol wants you bothering her. If I ever even hear a rumor that you said anything other than good things about Carol or her family, you’re going to wish that giving her father head was the worst you had done. Get out of here”

Before the last word was completely out of my mouth, I released him from my control and he was off like a shot. I was fairly certain that we wouldn’t hear from him again. I glanced at the table. Mark had a faraway look of pleasure in his eyes. “Mark, go lick my cum off of Carol. And for god’s sake, put some pants on,” I said.

From the other room, Mary’s voice fluttered in with “...and your apron,” followed by a series of giggles from both ladies. Mark sullenly got up from the table, got dressed and went to the bedroom. Carol shrunk from her father in disgust. He hesitantly approached the bed.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry!” he half-cried. I commanded Carol to lie still. Mark climbed on the bed. He forced himself to lower his head to his daughter’s back. His tongue extended and he licked the first of my cooling sperm from the back of his daughter. Once he did, something clicked in him and he released his passion as he eagerly licked every spot thoroughly to clean her entire back. He moved to her ass. Mary watched with intrigue as Mark covered his daughter with his tongue. “Oh thank you! Thank you!” he exclaimed, probably to me, between licks to her asshole.

“That’s enough, Mark.” I said. I released Carol to freely move.

“Dad! Stop it! You’re so gross! Get you chubby ass away from me!”

“Go back into the kitchen and finish your baking, dear,” Mary instructed calmly as she stroked her daughter’s hair. Carol nuzzled her mother’s breast as she lie next to her on the bed.

Before I left I made sure to command Mary to require Mark to go to work. I couldn’t be responsible for bankrupting them. Well, I could. I didn’t want to. That would be slightly inconvenient for me. And nobody there really needed him around for anything during the day, anyway.

Friday night was usually just pizza and a movie at home, so I was surprised when the scent of a full meal greeted me at the door. “Hey. What’s up?” I asked my wife with a kiss.

“My mom called and she’s coming over for dinner. She said she’d like to stay the night.”

Damn. I didn’t want to deal with the mother-in-law this weekend. She was a nice enough lady, but a bit of a challenge. Really she was a left-wing propagandist and feminist. Talking with someone whose strong political views dominate the conversation is unpleasant, no matter what their opinions. Even if your views agree with theirs. Well, I didn’t just marry my wife. I took her whole family.

After dinner, when the kids were in bed, we sat around talking. The entire evening, I just kept thinking that I could completely circumvent this situation by using “it.” I wanted to follow my commitment to not using my powers on my family. It was the one part of my life that was still pure. Unaffected by the depravity that had been introduced to the rest of my waking hours. Finally, after struggling with it for what seemed an eternity, a reasonable hour to excuse myself for bed arrived. I was exhausted, anyway.

I was not in the mood to be woken or awake when my wife disturbed my slumber. I swung my feet to the floor and slowly rubbed my eyes before yawning. Lazy Saturday start...not so much. I entered the kitchen to the welcome smell of coffee brewing. Before I could even get the carafe out of the coffee maker, my mother-in-law angrily shook the newspaper.

“Have you heard what those Republicans are trying now?!?”

I just closed my eyes and shook my head. I took a deep breath as I poured my coffee. She rattled on about some social program or tax or corporate something that I couldn’t care less about. I couldn’t stand much more of this.

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” my wife chirped cheerfully.

“Morning,” I half-groaned.

“Can you clean move the exercise bike in the guest bedroom? Mom’s going to stay with us for a few days.” My heart was sinking. “She wants to spend a bit more time with the kids.”

Damn. Again. This had turned from bad to worse. I obediently moved the dust collecting plastic contraption we called an exercise bike and tried to devise a plan on how to handle this. How would I stay on friendly terms with everyone? When I returned down stairs, my wife was in the entryway smiling and talking with our neighbor...Mary! Shit. Even worse. What was Mary doing here? Further, she was dressed in only a bikini top, small shorts and flip flops. It was way out of character for her. I plastered a wide, fake smile across my face as I approached her. Mary grinned and gave me a far too friendly hug hello and far too lingering kiss on the cheek. My wife’s eyebrow raised. The bad one.

“So, Mary, here, was just saying that you helped her and Mark with a problem they had with their pool?” my wife said suspiciously. “That was nice of you.”

“Um. Yeah. It wasn’t a big deal.”

“He was a life-saver,” Mary said. “I just wanted to come by and thank you in person. But we could really use your help again today.” The word “really” was dispensed with a healthy dose of sugar and emphasis. “We just can’t seem to get our pump going. It’s totally dried out without you there to operate it. Do you think you could get our water flowing again?” She paused and looked at my wife, “You don’t mind if I steal him from you, do you?”

My wife turned to directly face me. Her hand was on her hip. Suspicion in her eyes. Waiting, quite impatiently, for my reply.

“Uh..” was all I could muster. I turned my head, looking for an excuse. A distraction. Anything. I saw my mother-in-law sitting at the kitchen table. That made my decision for me. “I think I could spare some time to help with that.”

My wife opened her mouth to say something. Then, it closed, and she briskly turned and walked back toward the kitchen. She stepped with the authority and confidence of a military officer. “I’ll be right here when you get back,” she called over her shoulder. That wasn’t meant to comfort me. There was some kind of confrontation coming.

“Shall we?” Mary offered me her arm as we asked down the street to her house.

Once we were safely out of the prying ears of anyone, I roughly asked “Just what the fuck do you think you’re doing?”

“I’m sorry! There’s a problem. I need your help. I hope you’re not in trouble with your wife.”

“Fuck,” was my response.

When we arrived, I could hear the sound of Carol’s voice. She was angry, defiant. “Get away from me! I don’t want you near me. And quit looking at me like that, you perv!”

“She’s been like this,” Mary explained. “Mark can’t seem to control himself. He was peeking in on her taking a shower this morning.”

When I programmed Mark to be both repulsed by and attracted to his daughter, I should have anticipated this. After all, he is a man. Well, he’s male. He wouldn’t be able to resist his sexual urges. That’s been the downfall of most great men. Helen of Troy caused unimaginable destruction of human life. I commanded Mark to no longer find his daughter sexually attractive. He took it in stride, like he did most things. Carol was appreciative. For her part, I commanded her to no longer be repulsed by her father. When I wrapped that up (it only took a few seconds, I turned to leave. Mary begged me to stay. I commanded her not to come to my house unless specifically invited.

As I turned toward the door, I heard Mark begin to apologize to Carol. Good. I don’t need the drama in my neighborhood.

When I opened my front door, my wife immediately rushed to meet me. “Can I talk to you? Now!” she demanded as she practically dragged me to our bedroom. “What’s going on?” she asked. She asked without anger. Pleading for the truth. She deserved it.

I was at a crossroad. Where to go? This clearly was not going swimmingly, but I was not about to give up my new comfortable life. If I used “it” on her now, there was no going back. I could see that much. Despite cheating on her, I did care about my wife. She was innocent. If I didn’t use “it,” things would get messy. There would be a fight, but we could patch it up. She would lose some trust in me, though. It would certainly provide an inconvenience. It came down to a basic choice. Do I love my wife enough to do anything to keep her out of this, or am I too self-involved to do the things required to maintain her dignity and innocence.

“You know that nothing happened,” I commanded