The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

With Just the Right Focus

Chapter 5

I had finally crossed the line. I used “it” to influence my wife. I tried to convince myself that it was the right thing for her. That, ultimately, I was protecting her from the dark seedy places of my mind. I was protecting her from an inevitable and nasty divorce. I told myself that I could truly make her happy. I pressed the issue that she didn’t really need to concern herself with these things. She would be oblivious to the changes around her and adapt. I could give her so much in terms of financial security. Besides, our marriage was a bit rocky to start with. Our sex life was totally stagnant.

I made a convincing argument to myself. I still wasn’t buying. I knew it was the wrong thing to do. I had the potential and power to do so much right. But, well, that wasn’t who I was. Maybe I used to think I was that guy. Maybe I truly believed that I had a strong moral fiber. I couldn’t decide if I was fooling myself or if I really did think that. I knew now. I had made my bed. If there was a Hell, I was going.

After a shave and shower, I dressed. I grabbed my keys and walked past my mother-in-law and wife, saying “Going to run some errands. Back after a while. Don’t wait on me for lunch.” I commanded my wife to accept this as truth before I stepped out into the sunlight.

As I started my car a sense of freedom overcame me. I was no longer burdened with the question of maintaining two separate lives. I could live, basically, however I wanted. Freedom. True, unconstrained, joy as I turned up the radio and sang along.

I drove to the giant gym not far from our house. It was far enough away from New Year’s resolutions that the place would be less crowded with the out of shape women that work out for a few weeks in January every year to try to lose the extra 50 pounds they’d been carrying. I walked in. I didn’t have a membership, but gaining access to places was something I no longer need concern myself with.

I casually strolled through the facility. It was nice. Clean. Brightly lit. Lots of mirrors. I was not at all dressed for the occasion and got a few odd glances, but just ignored them. When I got to the treadmills, I found what I was looking for. She was Asian. I had never been with an Asian woman. Short, bobbed hair topped the flawless complexion of skin that covered her face. The earbuds dangled from inside her shiny, jet-black hair and down to her thin arm where the iPod was attached one of the sleeve cases. She appeared to be in her mid-30’s. Clearly fit. She was business-like in her stride. She’d spent hours, days, weeks on that treadmill. Walking to stay fit for someone.

I introduced myself. She was obviously unimpressed and uninspired to stop her workout. I commanded her to always answer yes to my questions. And to believe her responses.

“Aren’t you bored of walking on that treadmill?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like to get out of here with me?”

“Yes. I really could use a break with you.”

“Tell me your name.”

“Li.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Li. Tell me, are you married?”

“Yes. My husband is a professor.”

“Would you like to take me back to your house?”

“Yes I would. We have a beautiful house I would love to show to you.”

“Okay. I’ll ride with you.”

I was impressed when her otherwise pedestrian Mercedes arrived at her home. It was a premier lot in the best neighborhood on the best street. Wide, white columns adorned the front of the Victorian masterpiece. The fountain in the front yard contained intricately detailed sculpting. Mansion really was the only way to describe it.

“Your husband is a professor?” I asked, confused.

“Yes, but my father owns a large company on the west coast.”

“Ahh. Okay. So you’re loaded....”

“I guess you could say that,” she shyly responded.

We pulled into the garage next to a car I had read about or seen somewhere. I looked down at the sleek menacing monster of a supercar. “That’s a Bugatti Veyron, isn’t it?”

“Yes. My husband’s toy.”

“Wow...” My attention finally turned back to Li. “But you would like to be somebody’s toy, wouldn’t you? To be pampered and treated with the same delicacy and attention as this car?”

“Yes, that does sound appealing.”

I stepped closer. She drew back hesitantly. I amended my previous program and commanded her to respond honestly to everything I asked and to obey all of my verbal requests.

“Don’t be afraid of me. I’m not going to hurt you. Relax. You can show me your house, now.” She visibly relaxed her shoulders and gracefully motioned her arm toward the door, saying “Let’s start in the kitchen.”

As we toured the vast space inside the house , I noticed several pictures of her with a large, strong-looking black man with a brilliant white smile. I picked up one of the pictures that was thoughtfully arranged on their grand piano. “Is this your husband, Li?”

“That’s him. His name is Harold. We met in college and have been together ever since.”

Interesting. Big, athletic, handsome, was not the type of person I had in mind for the petite lady in front of me. I had pictured a squirrelly guy in glasses, probably Asian, with a small frame. Was that a racist thought? Whatever. He was a good looking guy. Seemed to make sense the more I thought about it.

“Was he an athlete?”

“He played baseball. Not quite well enough to go to the next level.”

As I carefully replaced the picture frame, I glanced around and asked, “Would you like to show me your master suite?”

“Sure. Follow me.”

I did follow her. My eyes were centered squarely on the beautiful lines of her athletically-crafted buttocks. They didn’t jiggle or sway much as she walked. Her behind was rock hard. It also had much more shape than I had noticed in other Asian women. I tore my gaze upward when we arrived at her bedroom and sprawling bathroom. A maid was finishing some cleaning and walked past us. Heavy-set, hard working calloused hands. I thought, just for a second, of stopping her and decided against it.

I lightly touched Li’s shoulder and traced my fingertips down her back. “Tell me about your bed.”

“Oh, that was an antique my husband picked out at an auction. I think it’s a bit gaudy. But he likes it.” I observed the four oak posts rising to meet the lace canopy above and wondered about the dichotomy of the baseball player who chose this piece of furniture.

“Well, I could use a rest,” I said as I stripped off my shirt and lazily dropped it to the floor. “Why don’t you get more comfortable and join me?”

“Oh, I’m very comfortable, but I could use a shower.”

“I think you smell very nice. The sweat from your workout almost has a sweet tint. Come over here and kick off your shoes.”

“Well, I would like to get out of these shoes.” I unbuckled my belt and she turned her face directly toward my crotch. “What are you doing?”

“I’m just getting comfortable myself. You don’t mind.” It was more of a command than a response.

“No, I guess I don’t mind if you’re comfortable.”

“I’ll help you with your clothes,” I said. “You really should get them off, so that I’m not naked by myself.” Her arms loosely raised to allow me to strip her shirt off. I shed my underwear to free my growing cock. She eased back on her bed to allow me to slide the shorts and panties off of her body. Naked, she was no disappointment. Firm tight abs. Strong, but slim, legs. Just fantastic.

I sat next to her. “So, what would you like to do, Li? A little afternoon sex, perhaps?”

“I don’t think Harold would approve of that.”

“Trust me, he will approve. Very much so. He will want you to have sex with me. What about you? Would you like to have sex with me?”

“Well,” Li stammered, " I barely know you. I don’t really do this kind of thing. I mean, you’re not a bad looking guy, but you’re not my husband.”

“It’s true that I’m not your husband. I’ll treat you like you want. Tell me, how would you like to be treated?”

“I...” a pause to consider the question so that she could answer truthfully. “I like to be loved, to be pampered, to be treated gently.”

“You really don’t, Li. You like to be used like a whore. You like to have your body worshipped through a solid, firm fucking. You’re not interested in foreplay. Your interested in achieving orgasm.”

“Yes. I...” Confusion was painted across Li’s face. “I...I want to be used! But, I don’t know...”

“It’s okay. I’ll help you.” She seemed almost grateful. “Now, I’ll lay back on the bed. You suck my cock to get it ready for you.”

She was struggling to understand why she was doing what she was when she clumsily accepted my cock with her mouth. Her teeth scraped across my sensitive skin.

“For god’s sake, open your mouth, you slut!” She did. And lowered her head to take more. She gagged. This, clearly, was not her forte. “That’s enough. Now place your knees on either side of me and straddle my cock. That’s good. Now slide it inside you, whore.”

The dry walls of her cunt were too much for me. “Stop!” I yelled, frustrated. “You aren’t wet at all. We’ll need to get you going. Do you have any lube?” Embarrassed, she handed me the bottle. “Does Harold have this much trouble, too?”

“Sometimes he does, yes.” Her eyes were downcast.

“Okay, get on all fours, fuck toy.” I spread lube liberally across my dick and stroked it to get the rigidity I needed. I turned the bottle upside down and let out a long steam on her ass . “We’ll get your asshole warmed up first.”

I didn’t restrain myself. I jammed deep inside her, almost all the way in one stroke. She collapsed to her elbows, her face in a pillow. I applied a generous amount of oil to my hand and then rubbed her pussy. “Now, rub your cunt! Make yourself wet. A nasty slut like you needs to have a juicy pussy!”

I stroked in and out of her tight ass. It was exquisite. I had never felt anything form around my cock in that way. I pumped and she rubbed. “Do you like me fucking your ass, Li?”

“Oh. It hurts a little.”

“It doesn’t hurt. Getting your ass stretched feels wonderful.” I kept up my pace. “Rub that pussy! And concentrate on your clit, you stupid cunt.”

I glanced to my left at exactly the right moment. Hulking in the doorway was Harold. It was clear that he was intensely angry. I quickly commanded him to sit down. He did. I watched his eyes as I butt-fucked his wife. She was now groaning with pleasure.

“What’s going on here? Who is this?” Harold shouted. I commanded him to remain quiet. I commanded him to enjoy seeing his wife fucked and not to harm us in any way. I looked down at Li. One hand grasped her short hair in a fist, while the other hand attacked her oily pussy.

“Here,” I said as I tossed the bottle of lube to Harold. “You can jerk off if you’d like.”

Harold produce what must have been a nine inch cock from his pants. It was growing hard and almost at its full length. “Damn Harold, that’s a big dick you’ve got there.”

Another deep stroke into his wife. I was close to cumming now. I ordered her to cum. She did. The bed shook as her legs quivered. I shot my load deep inside her.

She rolled over. She was breathing hard after her second workout of the day. “Come over here, Harold,” I ordered aloud. “Now, Li, I want you to beg him to fuck you. Beg!”

“Oh, please , baby. Do it. Fuck me! I want it rough. I’ll be your little slut! Please!”

His eyes were wide in surprise as he mounted her and slowly slid his long dick into her now-wet twat.

“Oh, yes! That’s it! Use me, baby! Abuse me!”

He buried his shaft inside her. She was wriggling underneath. She began orgasming again as he slammed into her. He didn’t last longer than 30 seconds before emptying his load in the slick, wet, and stretched pussy. He grunted as he released. She simply pulled him tight.

I watched for just a second. I commanded both to listen to and obey all I was saying. “I have to go now. Both of you very much enjoyed our meeting. You both like me and look forward to seeing me again. I will see you again. But you will not speak to me or let on in any way that you know me unless I tell you to. You also will not speak about me to other people at all. You will continue about your lives as before, but with one exception. Now, when you have sex, Li will be a depraved slut, craving to be used. Harold, you enjoy this new side of Li. Li, any time Harold wants sex, you should do what’s possible to give it to him. Any questions?”

A pregnant pause. Both looked with bewilderment at me. “Good. Now Harold can give me a ride back to the gym. Li, you can work on your blowjob technique on the way.” I considered taking the Bugatti. But I knew it would ultimately prove an inconvenient mode of transportation. Besides, I could drive it any time I liked.

Li had shown some slight improvement by the time we arrived at the gym parking lot. She still had a long way to go. I was hopeful that Harold had enough sense to take advantage of this opportunity to train her to serve him better. I bid them farewell and stepped into my car while Li moved to the front seat next to Harold. I saw her reach for his zipper as he shifted the car into drive.

I arrived back at home with the oil from my little afternoon tryst smeared uncomfortably across my crotch and thighs. I was only thinking of getting a shower when I noticed Mary sitting at the table with my wife and mother-in-law. Considering my command to have her not return to our house unless specifically invited, I was shocked. And upset.