The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

With Just the Right Focus

Chapter 7

I pulled into Mary’s driveway. I rang the doorbell. When Mary opened the door, I simply walked past her. “Do you have a spare key? I don’t believe I should have to wait for you at the door anymore.” She rummaged through kitchen drawers until she produced one.

She eased against me, her body begging for attention. “I’m sorry about yesterday. I didn’t mean to show up without you knowing about it.” She stroked my thigh as she spoke.

“Don’t worry about it. Go change your clothes. I need your help with something. Wear something slutty. Low cut top. Tight, short skirt.”

She returned with a nice ensemble. It looked like she had raided Carol’s closet to come up with the look she had. Her braless nipples poked through the thin fabric of her top. She raised her skirt to show me her freshly shaven pussy, completely unconstrained by panties. Perfect. “Where are we going?” she asked.

“First, lunch. Then two stops we have to make.”

The maître d stared openly at Mary’s attire. He opened his mouth to say something, but I quickly commanded him to shut it and find us a table.

In the evening, the restaurant would be filled with quiet couples on anniversary dates, the occasional big time athlete or movie star or an extravagant evening for the uber wealthy. At lunch, it was a powerhouse of business. Deals were made here resulting in an extraordinary shifting of wealth. I wasn’t here for that. I just wanted a really nice lunch. And the restaurant had an excellent reputation. We sat at a booth. Mary looked around uncomfortably. I commanded her to relax and be confident that all the men in the room would be attracted to her. And all the women would be jealous. She sat up and smiled contentedly at me. Then she stood and moved next to me on my side of the table. I simply scooted to make room for her.

When our waiter arrived, I ordered a $500 bottle of wine. Of course it was good, but my opinion was that a person could do just as well for $25. Mary flirted and touched me. I raised her skirt to give our waiter a bit of a show. He really seemed to enjoy it. Mary slumped in the booth and rubbed her bare crotch openly while the waiter tried to take our order. The poor guy couldn’t stop himself from taking a few peeks.

I glanced around the room. Two tables over, there was a 40ish black woman with a power suit, hair combed stylishly straight. Her small breasts matched her slim waistline. She sat at the table with two older white men. I had our waiter deliver a bottle of the same wine we had ordered to their table. When it arrived, we were greeted by the two men. I commanded them to both go back and enjoy the wine. They were to ignore anything that happened at our table for the rest of their meal. But, they should send the black woman over.

She arrived, smiling pleasantly. “Thanks for the wine! But, I’m not sure if I remember you. Have we met?”

“We have now,” I said as I commanded her to sit and to only respond to my questions. She was confused as she took a seat across from Mary and I. “Go sit next to her, Mary,” I said. The woman looked shocked as Mary stood, exposing her pussy and scooted close to her on the opposite side of the booth. “What’s your name?”

“Deborah.” She was confused. The waiter arrived at the table.

“We’ll need another glass,” I told him, which was immediately produced. While the waiter was still there, I said, “go ahead and play with her Mary.” I commanded Deborah to not resist. Mary went to work. She reached down and unzipped her pants. The waiter stared, mouth agape. “You can leave now,” I instructed him.

“What do you do, Deborah?”

“I’m CFO for a plastics company.”

“Are you married? Boyfriend?”

“Girlfriend.”

“Interesting. She probably really likes you doing that, Mary.”

“Oh, she does. She’s so wet she’s practically drenching her pants.” The table next to us turned and cleared their throats. I just ignored them.

“So you like women, but not men, Deborah?”

“Just women.”

“Okay. Get under the table. On your knees. Now take out my cock and get me hard.” The tablecloth draped all the way to the floor and provided some semblance of hiding the fact that I was about to get a blowjob in a very high dollar restaurant. The head in my lap was much more obvious, though. She clumsily struggled with my belt. I helped her to get started. The fact that she was a lesbian clearly had not prevented her from understanding male anatomy.

“Excuse me!” came a loud voice from the next table.

“Go fuck yourself,” I told the distinguished gentleman who obviously doesn’t hear words to that effect very often.

His dining partner, probably his wife, declared “Well I never!” And stormed off in a cloud of pretension and hysteria. I just laughed.

I redirected my attention to Deborah, who was performing nicely. “Pull down your pants to your ankles, Deborah. And, Mary, pour our guest some wine.” Mary filled a glass for Deborah and refilled our glasses, finishing the bottle. “There is no reason to let that wine bottle go to waste. Find something useful for it.”

Mary grinned a mischievous grin and slid the bottle off of the table. She encompassed the full neck in her mouth and throat before removing it and lowering it beneath the tablecloth. She raised the tablecloth to give her a view of Deborah’s perky ass. About that time, a manager appeared at our table, followed closely by our waiter with our entre. Mary barely stopped to look at him before gliding the narrow end of the bottle into Deborah’s pussy. Deborah grunted into my cock as the bottle entered her from behind.

The manager, dumbfounded, finally said, “Sir, I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave. Immediately.” The waiter, who was enjoying the show much more than the manager paused.

I just looked at the manager and and commanded him while I stated out loud, “We don’t have to go. You owe us an apology. You will pay for our meal and tip the waiter yourself. I think he deserves about fifty percent. Asshole.”

He looked at both of us, then, in confusion, apologized for the inconvenience and assured us that our meal would be covered, including a generous tip for the waiter. After he left, the waiter served our food. He smiled at me and said “You’re my favorite customer ever,” as the food was placed in front of me. Deborah grunted again as Mary shoved hard on the bottle.

“That will be all,” I said dismissively to the waiter.

I toasted Mary and said, “Here to to us!”

“Here’s to you!” She replied. She sipped and then pulled and shoved again on the bottle beneath our table. Deborah gagged on my cock. I realized that Mary was almost giving me a blowjob by proxy. Deborah’s mouth was moving up and down on my cock in time with Mary’s manipulation of the bottle. I locked eyes with her. I was close to orgasm. I pulled Deborah’s hair, deeply embedding my cock in her throat. I pulled out and came on her face. It was an explosion of cum that ran from her hair, to her eyes, and down to her chin. I was still locked into Mary’s gaze. Deborah instinctively reached to clean away the spent cum. Without looking away from Mary, I commanded her to leave it. Mary removed the bottle and placed it delicately on the table.

“Get up Deborah. Rub Mary’s cunt while she eats. And unbutton the top three buttons of the blouse. Show us what little bit of cleavage you have.” Deborah sat on the inside seat of the booth next to Mary. Sperm ran down her face and dried on her hair. Deborah licked her fingers and ran them across Mary’s bald pussy lips. Mary beamed at me as she took the first bite.

“How is yours?” She asked casually.

When we finished eating, I commanded Deborah to rejoin her party. I commanded her to not clean anything off of her face or to button her blouse until she had left the restaurant. I didn’t look back as she nervously approached the two men at her table.

The manager stopped and apologized to us again on the way out. Mary, much to my surprise, walked up to him, smiled, and slapped him. She turned to me and offered me her arm as we walked away.

I shot a backwards glance at the manager, who was bewilderedly rubbing his cheek. He watched as Mary’s short skirt rose to offer more of a view than was appropriate at any restaurant while we walked.

“This is nice. Really nice,” Mary observed as the car glided to a stop in front of Li’s mansion. “I don’t think I’ve ever been into a house this large.”

“It is something,” I agreed. I parked David’s car in front of Li’s house. We walked up the expansive entry to the front door. A moment after ringing the bell, someone who clearly worked for Li responded. “Hi. Is Li here?”

“Is she expecting you sir?” The butler glared disapprovingly at Mary’s appearance.

“Just tell her it is the guy she met on Saturday.”

“Very well,” he said down his nose at both of us. “Wait here.”

About a minute later Li came sprinting to the door. “Hi! I wasn’t expecting you. Come in!”

“This is my friend Mary,” I introduced.

“I’m more his mistress and love slave,” she said as they shook hands.

Li smiled and turned to the butler. “That’ll be all, Alfred.”

“His name is really Alfred?” I asked.

“Yeah, I know, right? Let’s go in here. We’ll have some privacy.” Li led us to a fully stocked Irish pub just off the foyer. “This is a replica of the place I met my husband,” Li explained.

“Impressive,” I offered as I looked around. “How big is this place, anyway?”

“I honestly don’t...,” Li looked anxious and distracted. I waited for her to say something. She looked down at the floor and quietly said, “I love you.”

“What?” I replied

She looked up, tears starting to form in her eyes, “I love you! I don’t know what you did to me. I can’t stop thinking about it. About you. How you made me feel truly alive for the first time!” She was crying.

“Sheesh,” I said in exasperation. Then I commanded her as I spoke, “Okay, you should feel confident in your love for me. You should know it is the right thing to do. Harold will understand. He wants you to love me. Know that you should do as I ask, and that’s what makes me happy. Since you make me happy, know that your love is fulfilled and justified.”

“Thank you,” she whimpered as she dried her eyes. She was smiling and breathing ragged breaths of relief.

“So, how big is your house?”

“I really don’t know how many square feet it has. We have seven bedrooms this bar, a bowling alley, a pretty big media room...”

“Wow,” Mary said in amazement. She was looking through the liquors behind the bar.

“Okay, and besides you and Harold, how many people live here?”

“Well, we also have a servant’s quarters outside of the main house where a maid, a butler and our chef live. But, it’s just me and Harold in the main house. Would you like to move in? We’d love to have you. You could bring Mary. I wouldn’t be jealous.”

“Oh, I know you wouldn’t, you depraved little slut,” her knees quaked slightly when I said the last word.

“Please. Come to me. Take me. Use me. I need it!” Li was pleading. Mary turned to look, interested.

“Not right now. I don’t need you for that. I might need a place for someone, though.”

Mary moved around to stand beside me. She ran her fingers across my chest as she stared at Li. She looked at her like a piece of meat. “I think it would be fun to use her. She’s pretty. Turn around, Li.” Li obeyed, apprehensively. Mary was truly remarkable. I enjoyed her actions. I decided to give her a bit of freedom with Li.

“Li,” I said, “you are to do whatever Mary asks of you, without question.”

Mary turned and smiled at me, “Yummy. New toy.” She danced toward her. Mary gently ran her hands across Li’s shoulders. Li stood stock still as Mary circled her, taking in her shape. She let her hand fall to her ass. “Oh, so firm.” Mary pulled her hand back and, with all her strength, brought it down on her ass. The pop was palpable. Li jumped slightly.

“Oh, yes! Use me, Mary!”

“Shut up, you little cunt,” was Mary’s terse reply. She continued to inspect her like she was a a sculptor reviewing her work. Li swallowed and stared straight ahead. I sat at one of the many tables crowded into the pub. Mary looked at me. “Would you like to fuck her?”

“Not right now. Have fun!”

“Strip,” Mary ordered.

Li quickly began to remove her shirt. Her breathing increased. Her face was flush. Her shirt was off and Li reached for her pants. With them down, Mary ordered her to stop. Li stood in her bra and panties. Mary stepped out from behind her. She stood in front of her and grabbed her panties in front of her Li’s right thigh. She pulled with more force that I thought she could. The shredded material slowly stripped away. Li winced in pain. Then Mary pulled the remainder of the material off of her left thigh.

“Turn around, bitch!” Mary ordered. Li slowly turned. A bright red handprint was slowly starting to form on Li’s right butt cheek.

“You know, Mary,” I said, “Li has a bit of problem getting wet. We had to use lubricant to get anything inside her tight little cunt.”

“Is that true?” Mary asked Li. “Let’s see. Get on your knees and put your elbows on the floor.” Li immediately got to the floor., wearing only her bra. Her ass pointed up in the air. Mary slapped her left cheek as hard as she did the right. Li grunted. Mary reached back and slapped her cunt with an upward smack.

“Ugh. Yes!” Li shouted. “More, please.”

Mary put her hand between Li’s legs. She removed it and showed me the sticky, slick mess that dripped from her fingers. “She doesn’t seem to have a problem now.” Mary took her right hand and pointed all of her fingers and thumb together as tight as she could, positioned just outside Li’s pussy. “Have you ever been fisted, Li?”

“No.” Li’s ass squirmed back and forth in anticipation.

“Her husband has a pretty big cock,” I interjected. “I think she can handle it.”

Mary slowly worked her hand into Li’s stretching cunt, but was unable to get it fully inside. She pulled out, slid her hand under her cunt for additional lubrication and ordered Li to turn over. Li complied, lying on her back, knees bent and far apart. She looked into Mary’s eyes. She quietly whimpered a barely audible “please.”

Mary shoved her hand forward. Burying it to her wrist. She paused. Li let escape a series of guttural sounds that emanated from her deep inside her savage mind. Mary looked down at Li and gently asked, “How does that feel, honey?”

Li didn’t move her head, but turned her eyes toward her, breathing hard and slightly moving her body. Finally, she said, “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!!” Each grew louder. And with each one, she moved her body back and forth on the floor to impale herself against Mary’s deeply embedded hand. Mary stroked Li’s face and hair as Li humped her. Faster and faster Li moved. The repeating chorus of “Thank you!” Devolved into a series of grunts and groans. For four minutes, then five, Li pressed on, pounding her cunt with Mary’s fist.

Finally Mary looked down at Li and lovingly said, “Okay. You can cum now.”

Li grabbed Mary’s shoulders and bent her torso up toward her, entire body clenched and tense. Her sox pack and were impressively displayed. Blood vessels popped from her highly toned body. She just froze for a moment, her eyes locked on Mary. Then she shook and her legs quaked. “Oh. Oh! Oh god! Oh fuck! Yes!” Li collapsed back on the floor in a pool of sweat and juices. Mary slowly removed her hand, causing a final shudder from Li when her knuckles popped out.

Li struggled to breathe and quietly looked at Mary in awe as she recovered. Mary picked up Li’s shirt and wiped her hand clean before walking back to me. She kissed me deeply, arms around me. Squirming to fully press her body against mine.

When Li had finally regained her composure, she stood, walked to me and Mary. I watched as she walked. Her eyes were to the floor. She knelt before Mary and said “I love you. You own me. Do with me what you wish.” Mary looked surprised as she gently stroked her hair. Mary looked at me and grinned.

In an instant, she grabbed a handful of Li’s hair and violently jerked her to a standing position. She smacked her ass, even harder this time. “I don’t own you, you fucking weird skank! He owns you!”

Li turned her toward me. She fell to her knees again and grabbed my legs in a hug. Sobbing, she said, “She’s right. You own me! I am yours!”

I looked down at her and gently stroked her fine, jet black hair. Li had done well. Mary was fantastic. “Good. It’s okay. You can love both of us. Now stand up. Get some water and clean yourself. Then make me and Mary a drink.”