The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

With Just the Right Focus

Chapter 8

We spent a couple of hours sitting and talking comfortably in Li’s pub. After we finished our second drink, Harold arrived.

“In here!” Li shouted to her husband. Harold arrived carrying a large briefcase probably stuffed with research from his job as a university professor.

“Hey! Welcome back!” Harold greeted amiably as he saw me. His large black frame stepped easily with long, athletic strides.

He offered his large hand for me to shake. I ignored the gesture, saying sternly, “Sit down Harold.” He obediently found the nearest seat. “Harold, this is Mary. You will do as she asks at any time without any questions. She had her fist inside your wife earlier. Li loved it. She begged for more. Don’t ask Li for sex for at least 24 hours. Let her recover. You’re going to go with me and Mary tonight for an errand. I want you to know that I appreciate you allowing us to use your wife. She was a good little slut for us today.”

Harold sat silently, listening closely to what I said. Finally he responded. “Yeah. She is my beautiful little slut,” turning toward Li. “I love that she needs to be used like that. I’m glad that she was good for you and Mary.” He beamed a proud, brilliant white smile at his wife, who coyly returned a grin.

“Okay, Harold, let’s go. I need you to drive me and Mary somewhere.” Mary sauntered to Li on the way out and wordlessly slapped her ass one more time before leaving her standing alone, still only in her bra, in the middle of her private pub.

Harold drove us to David’s house. We arrived a few minutes before seven o’clock. I commanded Harold to wait outside for us.

The door was answered by David’s wife. She was in her late 30’s, with dark brown hair and huge breasts. Mary’s short, tight skirt and thin, almost see- through shirt caused her pause. I commanded her to let us in. She did, but then quickly asked, “Hi...I’m sorry, but I don’t know you.”

“It’s okay. Is David here?”

David walked around the corner. He looked meek when he saw me. Disappointed. He weakly produced a monosyllabic “Hi.”

“David, aren’t you going to introduce us to your wife?”

“Sorry, this is Candice.”

“Hi Candice,” I said. I reached to shake her hand.

“Pleased to meet you,” she said, “But, I’m afraid you have me at a disadvantage.”

“Oh, of course. Your husband is sleeping with my wife?”

“WHAT?!? You’re sleeping with this whore?!?” she said, pointing at Mary.

“Ah,” I chuckled, “this isn’t my wife. How rude of me. This is Mary.”

“I’m sorry, baby,” David pleaded. He turned and walked toward the kitchen. We all followed.

“You’re cheating on me? How long?”

“About a year,” David replied.

“Have there been others, David?” I asked.

“Yes. Dozens.”

Candice stood next to the kitchen table with her mouth in open disbelief.

“You know, Candice,” I said, “David told me that the affair with my wife was his fault. He said to blame him. I do. You should, too. You’re going to leave him tonight. I assure you, you will be well taken care of. You will live a life that most would kill for.”

“What are you talking about?” she asked. “I’m not leaving. He’s leaving this house! Now!” Candice was furious. David just sat, looking beaten.

I turned to David. “You will not have sex with anyone except my wife. And only when she asks for it. You will be miserable in your pitiful existence for the rest of your life. You will never let on to my wife how unhappy you truly are. With her, you will be charming, loving and fulfill her every desire. But you’ll stay here alone in this house. Do you understand?”

“I understand.” His response was sad. Gloomy.

Mary, who had remained silent, slid next to Candice and put her arm around her. “Everything is going to be better for you. You’re going to love it!” Then Mary turned to me. “I’m going to call her Candy!”

“Good idea, Mary,” I said. “Candy it is. But she’s not yours.”

Finally, Candy spoke. “What the hell are you all talking about? I’m not Candy! And I’m not going anywhere with you freaks!”

I silently commanded her to accept these changes and to go with us. I commanded her to think of sex with me, in front of David as the best revenge.

She leaned across the table and raged at David. Yelling, cursing, sharing secrets, the kind that only real lovers know, about her husband’s frailties. She was directly across from the table from him. She poured it on hotter, and heavier. I moved behind Candy. Mary moved next to me. I rubbed Candy’s shoulders and caressed her back. Mary stroked her hair playfully. All three of us staring down David. David made a move to get up. I commanded him to his seat.

Candy was letting us fondle her, but was truly focused on berating her husband. I slid her shirt over her head, exposing an enormous set of tits. Mary removed her bra. They drooped to the table from her perch. She looked back and smiled at me. Mary pressed against me as I reached around Candy to loosen her pants. As they dropped to the floor, she quieted. She looked David directly in the eye. She said, “I’m going to get fucked tonight. Finally fucked by somebody who just might be able to satisfy me you worthless piece of shit. She raised off the table slightly as I grabbed the huge, pillowy breasts with both hands. The nipples alone were the size of my palms.

Mary eagerly guided my cock to her moistening entrance with both hands. Then she knelt below me to attempt to lick my scrotum as I eased into Candy’s pussy.

“Oh. Yes.” Candy groaned sensually. She wasn’t talking to me as much as to David. “That’s such a nice cock. I can feel it sliding deeper than you ever could, you worthless fuck.” I set a slow even pace. I released her tits with one hand and moved it to his clitoris. “Fuck, David, he really knows how to treat a woman. Ugh! Yes! He’s deep in me! Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!”

I slammed into her. She bounced off of the table top only inches from David’s face. I commanded her to orgasm. She bent her knees and placed all her weight on the table. Still looking, somehow, at David, while she convulsed. I pounded her harder. Mary stood beside me and kissed me while I moved my hips into David’s wife. He watched, helplessly. Candy came again. I pulled out and released my load on Candy’s ass and back. Leaving her shaking on the table.

“Fuck. Oh, fuck. David. That was better than anything I’ve had in my life. I can’t believe I’ve given you so much of it. Fuck you. Oh. Fuck! Oh.” Candy was still coming down from her orgasms. Mary knelt in front of me and sucked and licked my cock clean before, gently licking the cum off of Candy’s back and ass. I commanded Candy to dress and leave.

I had accomplished what I came for. I turned to leave. Before I did, I paused and said over my shoulder, “You fucked with the wrong guy’s wife this time, David. Have a nice life.”

With that, Mary, Candy and I walked out the front door. She left everything behind. She would never return to that house again.

In the car on the way back to Li’s mansion, Mary sat in the front seat next to Harold, while I sat next to Candy in the back. I gave her a series of commands to ensure that she would serve me and be obliviously content in her new life. By the time we arrived, it was late. I called my wife to explain that I wouldn’t be home tonight and that I had been fucking David’s wife. She was happy that I was safe and told me how much she loved me before hanging up to get the kids ready for bed.

When we arrived, Harold led Mary and Candy to a bedroom, while I sat down for a drink after what was a long day. So much accomplished. Harold sent Li to check on me. I had her lead me up the stairs to one of the massive spare bedrooms. I fell on the bed and crashed under the weight of exhaustion. Controlling minds is a tiring and endless business.

I was rudely awakened by Alfred with a cup of coffee and a dismissive scoff. Nice.

After a shower and shave and brushing my teeth with thoughtfully provided toiletries, I exited the room. I was met by Harold who was just on his way to work. He led me to an open dining area where sunlight was streaming in through the windows, brightly lighting a large spread of pastries and fruit.

The three ladies sat around the table chatting excitedly. When Mary noticed me, she rose and met me with a kiss on the lips. Candy smiled, cautiously, from her seat, while Li stood to pull a chair for me to sit.

I sat and made small talk with the three ladies. Candy acted shyly and uncomfortably. Both Mary and Li took seats next to me and touched and flirted with me, fiercely competing for my attention. I stood and took the seat next to Candy. She was wearing a bath robe provided by Harold. Li had arranged to take her shopping for a new wardrobe.

“Do you like your new home?” I asked.

“It’s amazing! Li showed me the...” She stopped speaking when I moved her robe apart below her neck, exposing her massive cleavage.

“You can keep talking,” I instructed as I continued to expose more of her freshly scrubbed skin.

“...the pool and the tennis court. Oh! And the bowling alley!” She rambled on about the vast grounds and many rooms the ladies explored before I awoke. I pulled the robe completely apart at the front. Her tits hung loose. I openly stared and fondled. “...and the media room! Oh my god...”

“Mary,” I interrupted. “Why don’t you crawl under the table and make Candy feel welcome?” Mary slivered under the table and appeared in Candy’s lap next to me. She buried her face in Candy’s hairy crotch. I whispered to Candy while Mary worked and I fondled.

“This is where you belong now, Candy. You will be taken care of from now on. Shave your pussy. Keep it shaven or waxed at all times.” She cooed at Mary’s tongue wagged. “You’re mine now. Work out with Li. She’ll get you in shape.” Candy leaned back in her chair and moaned. Her hands were pressing no the back of Mary’s head. I kissed Candy’s lips. “Good girl.”

Before she had an opportunity to achieve orgasm I said, “That’s enough, Mary.” Mary crawled to me, stood up and found a seat in my lap. Candy groaned and unsatisfied growl and rubbed her pussy.

“Stop that, Candy,” I said. “You can cum when I tell you.” I turned to Li. “Take care of her for me, Li. I’ll see you in a day or two. Let’s go, Mary.

So, I left Candy squirming and unsatisfied in her seat and Li obediently taking in a new permanent house guest. I started David’s Lexus and drove Mary home.

We arrived to an empty house, Carol at school and Mark at work. “Go change clothes. Wear something normal for you,” I instructed. “Then, come over to my house.” I locked the door with my key to Mary’s house when I left.