The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Working Overtime

“Yeah, I gotta stay late again. Sorry Honey. It sucks I know, but the workload just got a lot higher lately, so everyone has to chip in some more to keep it under control. But I promise I won’t be too late. Don’t wait for me, have dinner yourself first, ok? I’ll let you as soon as I’m ready to go. Love you!”

The clock just ticked past 6:30PM as Andrew hung up the call with his wife. He needs to stay overtime for work again. He let out a sigh. At 35, Andrew is at the prime time of his career and he is willing to take the extra step to push for greater work performance and a good impression on his boss. Yet still, at the end of a long work day, he would have liked to just go home, lay back and enjoy some quality time with his sweetheart, Jen, which they just got married a year ago.

But for some reasons, the need for overtime started occurring about three months ago. In fact, the overtime has by now become a regular recurrence on Tuesdays every other week. Jen didn’t really like it at first, but after Andrew explained to her about the growing workload and these additional reports that his team needed to compile regularly, she understood his situation and accepted the arrangement. She knows that her husband is working hard for their future, so she should give him her full support.

The office floor is mostly deserted by now and even the traffic on the street down below has started to ease up a bit as the rush hour has gone past its peak. Alone in his office, door closed, Andrew tries to think about his tasks for the evening, but he seems to draw a blank. It seems to be a vaguely familiar feeling. For every Tuesday that he has to stay behind, he would stick around until around 9PM, but yet when he tries to recall what he did in the following days, he could never seem to have clear memory of it, other than this “bi-weekly report” that he was somehow asked to put together (though he never seems to have seen it and no one else in the office seems to ever mention about it, including himself). In the end, Andrew just rationalized it as him being tired and forgot about it.

Andrew glances at the clock on his screen and the time is almost 6:45PM. He comes out of his thoughts to focus back on his work. However, as he stares at the papers on his desk and the home screen on his computer, he couldn’t think of exactly what he needed to do here. He is confused as he thought to himself, if he didn’t really have anything pressing to do, then why is he staying late all by himself. The young manager couldn’t really think of a justification for it, but yet, his mind is undoubtedly and strongly convinced that he needs to work overtime, as if there is some unseen mystery powers compelling him to remain in the office. He is once again lost in his thoughts as he struggles internally to figure out what he is supposed to do with his time.

At 7PM sharp, an automatic reminder popped up on the computer screen and drew Andrew out of his thoughts again. At the sight of the time, his body and mind immediately go into auto-drive. He quickly turns off the reminder pop-up and jumps up from his seat. Without any moment of hesitation, Andrew begins to kick off his shoes and remove his clothing right there at this desk. He quickly pulls off his tie and crisp white shirt and casually hangs them up in the wardrobe, followed by his grey dress pants. He then backs up into the corner of his room behind his desk, then pulls off his black boxer briefs underwear, which he then pulls it over his head completely, such that the crotch area is in front of his nose and mouth. Finally, with only his black dress socks on, and his underwear now over his head, Andrew straightens himself up and stands frozen at attention naked in his own office.

Andrew’s mind is shrouded in a thick mental fog that fuzzies up his rational thinking, but the last bit of conscious at the far back of his head briefly felt alarmed and wondered why is he standing in his office naked with his underwear over his head. Thankfully the blinds were closed so no one would be able to see him. Though the growing mental cloud quickly pushed out the thought and the smell of his own crotch on his briefs distracted him. Soon, the young executive is just standing there idly and waited, the fog in his mind comes with a strong voice telling him to remain calm and obey the instructions.

Another half an hour has gone by, although Andrew is not aware of it in his hazy mind. His body is shivering slightly from the cool air in his dark office—the lights have switched off automatically due to inactivity. Suddenly, Andrew could hear the office door open and some shuffling noise and footsteps. A small part of his conscious mind jumps and some of his senses awaken again, but his mind is still largely clamped down by the mental fog. The motion-sensing lights turn on again, but he could not really see much because of the underwear over his face. The door closes again and, through the fabric of his briefs, Andrew could roughly make out the shape of two men pushing a large object in and then proceeding to rummaging things around his office. He realizes that they are just the cleaners.

“Just the cleaners...” It should normally be totally an awkward and embarrassing situation to find yourself standing fully naked in your office like a statue while the cleaners are simply going about their business as if you weren’t there. However, Andrew is strangely calm about the situation and somehow didn’t feel there is anything weird about the cleaners seemingly ignoring his presence.

After a while, the cleaners are done with their job and Andrew feels one of them walk up to him. A hand roughly grabs hold of his limp cock and balls and a male voice whispers into his left ear: “Office Boy, move.”

Upon hearing the trigger word, Andrew’s already fuzzy mind suddenly feels like it’s been dropped to the bottom of an ocean; any last bits of rational senses or thoughts have been completely drowned out, and only the Boss’ instructions and orders matter at this point. His feet step forward as he is being roughly dragged by the unknown hand on his balls. The cleaner/Boss leads Andrew around the desk to the middle of the office, where the other cleaner is waiting. He turns the executive around to face the other cleaner, then tells him: “Office Boy, assume position.”

As soon as he heard the command, Andrew immediately assumes his proper position: bending forward, face forward, legs spread and hands on his thighs for support. He couldn’t really figure out what’s going on, but with his mind triggered into a deep trance right now, Andrew does not question why is he holding this strange position in between the two office cleaners. He only knows that he needs to carry out what the Boss has instructed without question or worry.

Andrew then felt some fingers poking and twisting in and out of his asshole for a bit, then followed shortly after by another much larger warm, moist and fleshy “thing” pushing into his hole. He involuntarily gasps slightly at the feeling of the wide “tube-shaped object” stuffing him, but he quickly relaxes his muscles to let the long stick push itself all the way in. At the same time, another set of fingers pry open the crotch opening of his underwear on his face and located his lips. Another similar “warm fleshy stick” then comes through the underwear and straight into Andrew’s already slack open mouth. As he similarly relaxed his throat to accept the huge sausage thing between his lips, he momentarily felt that these feelings seem strangely somewhat familiar, as if he had experienced this many times before, so much that he has already learned to adjust himself to accommodate these thick “tubes” inside his holes.

But these thoughts quickly faded away from his head, as he is solely focused on maintaining his instructed pose and accommodating the two hard tubes. Not that there is really much Andrew needs to do in terms of accommodating, other than holding his mouth and anus loose and open. Those two “warm fleshy sticks” are now steadily pumping themselves in and out of his holes, gradually picking up speed as they go. Strong hands are now grabbing onto his hips and behind his head as the pumping is getting increasingly ferocious, at the same time another similarly warm and fleshy “surface” is slapping against his buttocks and face as the “tubes” push their way into his holes. Never in a moment did it occur to Andrew to wonder what these “warm fleshy objects” are, or what are they actually doing with his body; he has not been instructed to question that so he doesn’t.

The pumping continues on for some unknown time for Andrew, which by now has become nearly full force slamming from both ends. At last, he feels the hands on him tighten their grips, the fast pumping becoming briefly erratic, and with one final slam the stick in his ass pushes deep in and stays in place. Andrew can feel the tube jolting and twitching in his ass for some time as the hands on his hips squeezed in firmly. He also seems to hear the voice of the Boss letting out a guttural groan behind him. But before he could figure that out, the executive is immediately distracted as the tube in his mouth also gave its final slam into him, and the hands behind his head forcefully crush his face into the “fleshy hairy surface” in front of him. He hears another similar guttural moan, this time right above him, and at the same time the tube in his mouth shuttered violently and Andrew could taste a warm, thick substance flooding his mouth, though much of it shot straight down his throat. He quickly swallowed the seemingly massive flow to maintain his breathing and avoid choking.

The tubes held their spot inside him for a few more moments, until the twitching subsided. As the tubes begin to slowly deflate, they finally pull out of Andrew. He could hear some shuffling sounds around him, then the door is opened and he could the footsteps walking out of his office. He continues to hold his position as he has not been told otherwise. What would he have looked like if someone walked past the door at this moment, Andrew briefly wondered to himself, now that his mind seems to be very slowly resurfacing from the far depths of his trance.

When he heard the door closing shut again, he finally moves again and straightens himself up from his bent position. His mind continues to slowly clear out from the shroud, like he is slowly waking up from a deep sleep. He pulls off his underwear from his head and is immediately blinded by the bright lights of the office, after having been covered all this time. Instinctively, he stretches his body out as his back and legs are very stiff. Still moving in a somewhat auto-pilot fashion, he retrieves his clothing from the closet and begins to dress himself back presentably. His head is mostly cleared up by the time he finished tying his shoes back, but at the same time the events of the last hour and a half has already faded into a blur. As Andrew glanced at the computer screen, he is shocked to notice that the time is already 8:50PM. He tries to figure out where did the time go, but he struggles to recall the specifics of what he did during the last little while. He also tries to figure out why his body is sore and aching stiff all over, particularly in his ass and jaws too. Although a voice in his head quickly comes on to reassure himself that there is nothing to worry about; it has been another productive evening and he has pleased the Boss well.

Shrugging off his strange unfounded concerns, Andrew decides to call it a night and quickly packs up his things to go home. He eagerly calls his wife to tell her that he is on his way back; it’s just so sweet and comforting for Andrew to hear her joyful and lovely voice and gives him reason to think that all of his hard work is totally worthwhile.

As he hung up his cell, Andrew felt a slightly strange taste in his mouth and as if something thick and gooey coating all over inside and down his throat. Though he quickly rationalized it as he just had too much coffee and didn’t drink enough water to wash out the stale taste. On his way out to the elevators, he sees the two office cleaners pushing their cart down the hallway.

“You guys still working this late again?” Andrew asked. They seem to still be around every time he works late. Must be even tougher for them, he thought.

“Yeah, just finished a big clean up just now. But we’re almost done.” said one of the guys, with a sly grin. Strangely, the voice seems vaguely familiar to Andrew from a different context, though he could put his finger on what or where specifically.

“I see. Well, thanks for the hard work guys! Take care for now! I’m sure we’ll probably see again next time I stay late.” responded Andrew in a friendly tone as he rushed out the door to catch the elevator.

As the elevator doors closed, Andrew didn’t get to see the preying eyes and devilish smiles on the two guys’ faces as they waved him goodbye....

“Yes, until next time...of course, Office Boy!” said the Boss to himself and smiled to his buddy.