The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The World’s Oldest Profession

MC, FD, FF, MF, MD, MA

What happens when an aspiring writer decides to explore and write about the world’s oldest profession. Is she ready to uncover the truth or will she be caught up in the glitz and glamor. Julia saw this as her big break, but was it?

Julia knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. She had been asked by the editor to write an expose on the worlds oldest profession. Instead of writing about street prostitution, pimps and drugs, the theme of this article was to focus on high end escorts, the agencies that controlled them and the lure that got educated and professional women in the business.

Accepting the challenge, Julia was told that the story could be run in multiple parts, but that she had a six week deadline for the first installment. She acknowledged everything and left for her condo to plan her research. Julia was 28 yrs old, a graduate of the University of Michigan School of Journalism and a writer for the Times. It was her dream job and one she excelled at doing. Tall, with flaming red hair and small freckles, Julia had a disarming look and sunny personality that quickly drew people to her. Single and without any serious social commitments, she was free to throw herself into her work.

For the first few days, Julia read everything she could about the escort business. This included journal articles, newspaper reports, books on how to get started, and multiple internet stories. She then did web searches identifying some of the higher end agencies that operated not only in her own city but along the east coast. She kept coming across one name.....Jessica Edwards, as one of the former madames who now offered advice to women getting into the industry.

With a little help from the research department, Julia located Jessica in the city and after a short conversation arranged for a lunch meeting on Tuesday. Preparing for the meeting, Julia did extensive research on Jessica to include all of her writings. She felt well prepared.

On Tuesday, she arrived at the restaurant early wanting to insure they had a table with some privacy given the subject being discussed. Although she thought she was prepared, nothing prepared Julia for Jessica’s appearance. When she walked into the room, she commanded it. Tall, striking in appearance and impeccably dressed, Jessica’s entire image projected power. Quickly gathering herself, Julia approached her, introduced herself and quickly guided her guest to the awaiting table.

Over a glass of wine, they made small talk and Julia found her guest to be as engaging as she was beautiful. Within minutes they were talking as if they were lost friends and it was a far cry from how Julia depicted a retired madame. Over lunch, Julia had a chance to explain her project and get some initial reactions. Jessica offered some initial insights and complimented her on trying to get some first hand research done early. “Remember,” she cautioned, “in this business, everything is not as it always seems.” She also reminded her to deal with agencies or independents and recognize that what she was writing about was the upper crust of the industry. “These are women where the guy will spend 400-500 an hour or more to be with.” She then added, “that last comment was sexist, I should have said the guy or woman will spend.” When Julia gave her a puzzled look, Jessica laughed. “There are more than a few powerful women who love the companionship a professional escort provides.”

By the end of lunch, Jessica agreed to approach some of her friends in the business about a round table discussion. Julia was pleased at the offer of assistance and readily agreed. They parted ways with a promise from Jessica that she would be in touch.

Returning to her condo, Jessica had to laugh. This was not the first inquiring reporter eager to break a story on high end escorts. However, she had to admit, Julia was both beautiful and bright which changed the dynamics. She called her friend Erin and relayed the story of her afternoon. “Knowing that you are always searching for new talent, I think Julia would interest you.” After a few minutes of talking, she also remarked, “of course, if you keep her, the normal finder’s fee applies.”

The next day, Jessica called Julia’s number and invited her over that evening for a casual get together with some of her “professional” friends. “I think these ladies will be able to help you uncover the truths you seek.”

Getting dressed for the gathering was a challenge. Jessica had nothing to wear finally settling on a jumpsuit and heels combination. When she arrived, she immediately thought she had underdressed or was at the wrong address as she was greeted by five of the most beautiful women she had ever met in her life. When Jessica walked in, the count rose to six. After introductions and some wine, everyone got down to answering questions and giving their opinion of the business. A few themes came out: there was no regret among the group, they viewed this activity as an extension of their professional life and careers, the money, travel and ability to meet interesting men remained a powerful incentive, and all were not in it long term and felt they could quit at any point.

Erin was the only active Madame there and she spoke of running the business like she was a Fortune 500 CEO. Her biggest challenge, she stated was finding the right talent that a professional man or woman would be willing to spend large sums of money on for companionship and pleasure. “She added, I need intellect, a sense of humor, style and fashion sense, and beauty all in one package.” When Julia asked her about how she recruits, she added, “my dear, I am always recruiting, even now.”

As more wine was poured, lips loosened and more and more questions were answered. Julia promised no names would ever be used and as they talked, she seemed to have more and more in common with these women. They were intelligent, professional and well grounded. All seemed to like what they were doing and none seemed ashamed in any way. Looking around, Julia had to admit, if any of these women entered a restaurant, no one would mistake them for an escort. One woman named Ally broke the ice on sex by boldly stating, “I have to admit it, I love the sex.” Another admitted some of her most powerful orgasms had come with clients as sex with them was always erotic and exotic.

The women then turned the table on Julia. They questioned her on the choice of a jumpsuit for the engagement. “Look at the rest of us, dresses, skirts, sheer blouses, we are not afraid to make a statement.” Another added, “we should take you shopping, we might teach you some fashion sense.” They all laughed as Julia turned a little red. Jessica added, “you see Julia, that is the problem with many professional women, they hide their beauty like you do. In the right hands, you could be so much more.” Now it was Julia’s turn to be shocked for when she countered “me.” Jessica answered, “yes, you.”

After breaking up, Jessica told Julia that her friend Erin would like to have lunch with her tomorrow. Julia nodded her head and was handed a card with the address of a small place down by the marina. Jessica then mention that she would also be joining them.

When Julia arrived at the marina, Jessica and Erin were already there and sipping a cocktail. “I hope you don’t mind, but I took the liberty of ordering one for you.” Jessica nodded her head. Erin laughed, “my dear, you would not last long in the business. Rule number one, never accept a drink from someone that you did not order. You have no idea what is in it.” Julia nodded and realized the woman was right. “Make someone earn your trust, don’t just give it to them.” Over lunch, questions were answered back and forth and then Erin broke the question. “How much primary research would you like to conduct?” When Julia asked exactly what did she mean, Erin went on to explain that on Friday evening, two of the women she had met at the gathering were entertaining clients. If Julia was agreeable, Erin was going to have a male friend of hers escort her to the dinner, so she could see the women in action. Erin argued, “watching them work will give you an idea of their second career.”

Julia started to object, but when Erin stated this would be a unique opportunity, it was almost impossible to resist. Julia nodded her head, but mentioned she would have to find something to wear. Jessica smiled, “no worry, that is where I come in. I intend to turn you into a beautiful pretend escort over the next 48 hrs if you are agreeable. I think the idea will give your story some punch.” Julia nodded her head.

As she left, Jessica turned her head back to the table and waved. If Julia had heard the conversation, she would have been worried. “You see,” Jessica argued, “she will be a beautiful acquisition to your stable.” Erin laughed, “you always had a nose for talent, but I am not sure she will go all in as you suspect.” Jessica laughed, “don’t worry, when I deliver the final product on Friday evening, you will be surprised.” Later that day, Julia received a text from Jessica stating she was going to pick her up at 9am and to be ready.

Julia did not sleep much Tuesday evening as she thought about her next 48 hrs with Jessica, what had she gotten herself into? In the morning, she slipped into a sundress and sandals and met Jessica outside at 9am. Jessica was impeccably dressed and perfectly made up. She grinned looking at Julia, “I see we have some work to do.”

“First things first,” she commented, we are headed to the salon. I need to do something with that hair and makeup before we look for an outfit.” Julia was about to say something when Jessica interrupted her. “There is just one rule, trust Jessica.” Julia nodded her head. The salon and spa was a place Julia would never go as it was far too expensive. Although paid well, the prices and services were somewhat over the top. Jessica did not care and argued, “you get what you pay for.” After some discussions, the owner and Jessica decided on a new style, some highlights, and a color palate for makeup. Jessica then asked Julia if she had ever had a body wax. When Julia answered no, she handed her a Mimosa for fortitude with a warning, “the first one is always the hardest.” Julia was about to protest when she was ushered into a private room away from Jessica. “Bye, bye,” is all she heard Jessica whisper.

Julia was taken into a changing room and handed a robe. The spa and salon were luxurious and when handed a second Mimosa, she did not object. The attendant led her to a waxing room, where her robe was removed and her body was waxed strip by long strip: fine facial hair, underarm stubble, arms and legs all fell prey to wax and linen strips. Finally, her pubic hair was trimmed close and then waxed. When the strips were pulled, she thanked god for the Mimosas. The attendant had her take a new position and the fine hairs on her ass were waxed. When done and powdered, Julia had never been so smooth in her life.

Handed her robe, Julia then had her hair cut, styled, nails done and makeup applied. Prior to that treatment, she received a full body spray tan. When finished, she slipped on her sundress and sandals and was finally allowed to see the results in a full length mirror. “Holy crap,” were the first words that came out of her lips. Standing in front of the mirror was the new Julia. “My, my, what a transformation,” quipped Jessica.

Leaving the spa in the afternoon, they headed to a lingerie shop. “The allure of a woman”, Jessica quipped, “is in the packaging. Lingerie gift wraps you. The key is leaving enough covered to allow the man’s imagination to come into play.” Julia had always bought department store brands, now she was surrounded by lace and satin costing hundreds of dollars and was lost. “Let me help you,” Jessica smiled as she simplified the world of lingerie to her pupil. When she left the store, she had spent more time selecting lingerie then she had spent totally in the last five years. All of the purchases were put on a tab that Erin seemed to have.

Finally, it was boutique shopping for dresses and some other fashionable outfits. All were sensual and somewhat daring. Shoe shopping followed. By 4pm, shopping was over and Jessica and Julia headed out for drinks. Along the way, more questions were asked and answered as Julia’s depth of knowledge continued to grow. Jessica’s phone rang and it was clear she was talking to Erin. She ended with a “see you soon.” Erin had just invited them to dinner.

Driving to the water, they soon found themselves in an upscale restaurant filled with businessman and new money. Erin already had a table near the window that had a commanding view of the room. Drinks were soon flowing and Erin questioned Julia about her readiness for tomorrow night. She then told her a little about Mark, a friend who she would escort for the evening. As Erin spoke to her, she slowly circled her finger around the rim of her drink glass allowing the red ruby she was wearing on her finger to glint over and over into Julia’s eyes. Without realizing it, Julia was attracted to the repeated pattern of glint and movement. At the same time, Erin lowered her voice into a smooth and relaxing tone. Within minutes, Julia had been tranced in public. Jessica looked over to her, “god, every time you do that, it is such a turn on, right now, I feel like I’ve been teased into arousal for hours.” Erin just laughed.

For the next ten minutes, Julia received some instructions and thoughts. Of note, she was told to be more accepting of escorts and escorting, while small kinks like exhibitionism and voyuerism were introduced. Erin finished with lowering Julia’s inhibitions. She then woke her up in mid sentence. Both women looked with a quizzical look to Julia who admitted with a grin, “forgive me, I must have zoned out.”

That night, Julia had an erotic dream for the first time in months. In her dream, she was an escort engaging in torrid sex with attractive clients. When a client named Mark, went down on her, she reached an explosive orgasm. At that moment, she awoke disoriented. When she got her bearing, Julia realized that her nightgown was up around her hips and that she had actually orgasmed in her sleep. “Holy crap,” she whispered, “this story is getting to me.”

Throughout the day, Julia had growing nerves about the evening. She was going out with a group that included two escorts and would have the opportunity to observe them closely. She wondered with a laugh if this is how undercover agents felt? By 4pm she was getting ready. As she applied lotion to her body and then sat and applied makeup in the pallet selected yesterday, she was amazed at the transformation. Julia selected a thong and bra set that made her feel sexy, but also like she was wearing nothing at all. For the first time in her life, she wore garters and stockings and had to admit the stockings felt luxurious as they slid up her thighs. Finally she slipped into a dress and combing out her hair and applying perfume pronounced herself ready to go out.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Opening it to the smiling face of Jessica, all she heard was “wow, you look lovely.” Jessica announced she came over to check her out as after all, she was representing Erin’s Agency. She continued, “but you look perfect. How do you feel?” Julia was honest and said she was nervous and excited at the same time. “I remember the feeling,” Jessica laughed. She then opened a box she was carrying and handed Julia an expensive Prada purse. “For you,” from Erin. “Inside of it you will find everything an escort would carry. Just put in your wallet and you are good to go.” Looking inside, Julia saw everything from breath mints, to hand sanitizer, to lubricant and condoms. “I won’t be needing these,” she laughed. “Remember, you need to fit in and it is part of the illusion,” added Jessica. She also said, there is a pill box complete with headache pills, and some pills that act like “no-doze,” be careful with them as they are highly caffeinated, but if you get tired they will keep you going. Julia nodded.

Jessica looked around. “The driver will be here in 10 minutes to get you. When you are ready for a pickup, here is the card with the call number.” Julia laughed, “I need a driver?” Jessica retorted that “it is for your own good.” She then handed Julia two pills, if you get too nervous and feel nauseated, take these, they will calm your stomach down. We want you to have a good time.”

Looking around, Julia gathered her new purse, added the pills to the pill box and headed out the door. By the time she got downstairs a car and driver were waiting. Slipping into the back seat, there was a champagne already poured for her which she sipped on the way to the dinner. By the time she arrived, her nerves had calmed down some. Getting out of the car, she made her way to the lounge where she immediately recognized two of the women from the luncheon. Walking up to Julia, they gave her a warm hug whispering, “you look great and will enjoy the evening. Caroline, the older of the two added, if nerves get to you, let me know as I have a cure for that ailment.”

All three women ordered a drink looking around as a crowd began gathering. Within ten minutes, two men walked over quickly joined by a third. Caroline and Nancy identified their dates for the event and were soon deep in conversation with them like old friends. The third man had to be Mark. Julia looked over and questioned, “Mark?” He immediately nodded, smiled and countered, “and you must be Julia, it looks like I win and get to escort the most beautiful woman in the room.” Julia felt herself blushing. “And blushing makes you even prettier,” Mark quickly added. Julia was amazed at how comfortable she felt. Mark was tall, attractive, fit and seemed to have a personality and sense of humor. Julia quickly found out he was a successful businessman, ran a series of high end hotels and casinos and was a long time friend of Erin’s. He quickly turned the attention off of himself onto Julia. She picked up on the subtle shift smiling. It was nice to meet a guy who was not all about himself. The six of them stood, sipping drinks and enjoying the conversation. It was nothing like Julia expected. When Mark took her arm to guide her to their table, Julia felt a shot of excitement race through her body at his touch. It dawned on her that she was really doing this and although Mark was ‘safe’ and allowed her to observe the others, he was still a complete stranger and she was interacting with him, and she liked it.

Dinner was a blur of conversation and discussions. It was clear that Caroline and Nancy could hold their own in almost any conversation. Julia was amazed at how adapt they were slipping from one subject into another. Both looked beautiful but also radiated sensuality. The men they were with were also successful businessmen and radiated power, but their treatment of their dates was nothing but respectful. The men came off as true gentlemen.

When the dinner was over and dancing began, Mark tapped Julia on the shoulder. “Time for a dance,” before she could protest, she was following him onto the dance floor. She had always heard that if you can find a man who can dance, moving across the dance floor becomes a wonderful experience. Julia did not know what that meant until now. Mark knew his way around the dance floor and Julia was smart enough to let him lead. Before long, her body had almost melted into his and they moved as one. Mark whispered in her ear, “my compliments, you picked this up very well.” Nancy and Caroline watched the couple from a distance commenting, “she’s a natural.” Mark’s hands on her bare shoulders caused a constant warmth to flow through Julia’s body. Julia allowed herself to shut her eyes for a moment and realize that she was being turned on.

Returning to the table, Julia excused herself to go to the ladies room and freshen up her makeup. While she was gone, Caroline ordered her another drink, while Nancy followed her into the restroom lounge. As Julia was touching up her look, Nancy noted, “the two of you look like you are enjoying yourself.” Julia mentioned that she was still nervous.

“Didn’t Jessica give you something for nerves,” Nancy questioned. Julia nodded her head, but added, “I did not take it because I though I would be ok.” Nancy looked into her purse and produced a similar pill, “never leave home without it.” She handed it to Julia with a glass of water and watched as she swallowed it with a smile. “Trust me, your night will be better in no time.” With that the two ladies returned to the table. What Julia did not understand was that her drink was also lightly doctored and as she sipped it, both women smiled to one another.

As Julia was talking to Mark, she started to relax and a feeling of warmth spread across her body making her muscles unwind. Nancy and Caroline watch the change come over their new friend. It was just what Jessica and Erin asked them to do. As Julia watched, Caroline walked onto the patio with her date where they were soon locked in a deep embrace. Looking around for Nancy, she found her standing over near the bar where her date was slowly stroking her shoulders. At that moment, Mark asked, “is everything ok, you seem distracted?” When Julia said she was looking for her friends, Mark laughed.

“It looks like your friends have abandoned you for the evening.” Julia nodded. “Well, they seem to be enjoying the evening with their companions.”

Julia looked up feeling a little light headed, but somehow sensual. “Well, they are big girls, besides, I have you to keep me entertained.” With that, Julia finished her drink sending the remainder of the drug into her system. Looking up at Mark, she laughed, “I would like another drink and a dance.”

On the dance floor, Mark again kept her body close to his as the moved across the floor. It was so easy following his lead. Julia felt light headed, but relaxed and her sensuality seemed to grow by the minute. She could feel the material of her dress as it grazed her skin, she could feel the placement of Mark’s hands on her bare skin, and she could feel her growing wetness as their bodies pressed together in dance after dance, Julia knew her nipples were hard and hoped they were not visible through the material of her dress.

Walking off the dance floor, there was no sign of Caroline nor Nancy and Julia assumed they had left, each with their own date. When Mark asked her if she would like to come up to his suite for a nightcap promising an amazing view of the city, Julia hesitated for only a moment and then agreed. “I’d love that she answered.”

The term suite was not adequate to describe the accommodations. “Oh, I forgot to tell you that this is one of the hotels that I own.” Mark chuckled as he watched Julia’s shocked face. He immediately opened the curtains where she had an amazing view of the city and the water beyond. As she took it all in, he poured her a scotch, “24 years old and smooth, something tells me you’d appreciate it.” Julia nodded and slowly sipped the drink savoring every drop. Mark had walked up behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder which now seemed natural. As Julia turned, his face was there to greet her and with upturned lips, she kissed him lightly. Mark deepened the kiss and Julia rode the wave. It was long, sensuous and deep. When they broke, her heart was pounding. She was conflicted. A part of her was saying flee, while another part was saying stay, this guy is unique.

Mark settled the inner debate with a second kiss that not only deepened, but ended with his hands slowly lowering the zipper on Julia’s dress. She felt the zipper lowering, but did nothing to stop the movement. When the zipper reached her lower back, the dress fell from her shoulders. Mark lowered it over her hips allowing it to pool on the ground. Stepping back, he murmured, “Julia, you are one beautiful woman.”

The rest of the evening was a sensual blur. Julia positioned herself across the bed, watching Mark undress. Her inhibitions seemed to have melted away. As she sipped her scotch, she admired the ripple of his muscles as he bent and moved. When Mark joined her on the bed, he commented on her lingerie, “you are like a Christmas present waiting to be unwrapped.” Julia commented, “I had a friend help pick this out.” Mark laughed, “well compliments to your friend on their taste.”

There were few other words spoken for the next 90 minutes as the room was filled with kisses and then soft moans that became more intense as time went on. Julia had never felt such arousal and her body was never as wet as she found herself. When Mark’s lips settled on her nipples, she literally squirmed under him. When his lips trailed down over her stomach and settled between her thighs, she could only reach above her and grab the pillows tightly, and when his lips encircled her swollen clit, Julia cried out as the first orgasm of the night rippled through her body.

Julia just let go and within minutes was pleasuring Marks cock between her lips and then slipping on a condom and riding him with his cock buried in her wet pussy. As she looked down at him, Mark had a look of passion etched on his face. She felt a burst of power as she was controlling the situation. Then he reached up, pitched her nipples lightly and with a deep thrust, sent both of them over the edge. She could feel Mark’s cock pulsing deep inside her. After some hugging, Julia looked at the clock and was surprised that it was almost 1am. She got up and called the number Jessica had given her. “My car will be here in 15 minutes.”

Dressing quickly, Julia was still lightheaded and not fully grasping what had just happened beyond it was the best sex of her life. Mark studied her as she went to the bathroom to brush out her hair and apply some lipstick. “So, I take it I can see you again?” Julia stepped out and laughed, “now that would be up to you.” Mark then walked her down to the waiting car, kissed her goodnight and headed back to his suite. Picking up the phone, he called Erin. “She’s a sweet girl and I would like to see her again. Please arrange a weekend for us.”

Julia got to her condo, walked in, managed to hang up her dress and fell into bed still in lingerie. She did not open her eyes until after 9am in the morning. It took a moment to reorient herself and then find the shower. The shower returned her to some semblance of normalcy as did coffee. Memories of last night flooded back. As she hung up her dress, she realized that she had felt totally different while wearing it. Collecting her lingerie from the floor, she realized her panties were still damp from last night. It was when she opened her purse that she had a shock, there was an envelope with her name on it.

Opening the envelope, there was a note: ‘Julia, thanks for a great night. I have not had so much fun in a long time. You are an incredibly bright, funny and sensuous woman and I appreciate your time, please treat yourself to something nice. I hope we will meet again. Mark”. Inside the envelope were 20 one hundred dollar bills—$2,000. At first Julia was stunned and then the realization of the money hit her full in the face. Mark paid her for sex. She did not ask for money. Julia made no deal, but here it was. Tears rolled down her face. She felt sick.

She looked to her phone and dialed Jessica and between tears was almost incapable of speaking. Jessica invited her down to her spa and Julia initially said no; however, when pressed, she agreed to come down and discuss what was bothering her. Of course, Jessica already knew the problem.

Thirty minutes later a shaken Julia walked in to meet Jessica. Julia had not dressed well that morning and was in jeans and a sweater. Jessica looked up and told her “with all your clothes, this is what you wear.”

“I am in no mood to discuss clothes or fashion, do you realize that Mark thinks I am a whore?” Continuing through tears, “he paid me for last night. Oh my god, what will people think.”

Jessica let her get it all out and signaling the attendant had a Mimosa brought to the crying journalist. With barely a thought, Julia downed the drink and Jessica signaled for another.

“Julia, did you ever consider that Mark was just being nice and wanted you to have a gift?” Julia shook her head no. “The meaning was clear, we had sex and he paid me.”

Jessica laughed, “hardly, besides your time would be more valuable then $2000. He was just being nice and trust me, he has more money then he knows what to do with.”

As before, the Mimosa was laced with a drug that relaxed Julia and made her more open to suggestions. Jesica watched the young woman relax and then pressed, “so how was the sex?”

Julia looked across the table and murmured “great, one of the best nights I have had.” Jessica then argued, “so what is the problem, you were not a whore or an escort, as no dollars were discussed ahead of time, so get over it. Besides, even if they were, you just told me it was a great night. So if you could have a great night like that and, make lots of money, you are telling me you wouldn’t do it?”

Julia tried to argue, but the “you’d do it for free over doing it for $2,000 with the same person” was a hard argument to beat. By now, the second drink had kicked in and an attendant arrived guiding Julia to a massage room. Looking back, she tried to say she did not need a massage, but for some reason her words were slurred. Within minutes, she was naked, face down and under the skilled hands of a masseuse under contract to Jessica and Erin.

Jessica was already on the phone with Erin, “typical professional woman reaction: shock, anger, regret, but there will be acceptance.” By the time you get here she will be ready for one of your sessions. The masseuse is using the cream as you directed. The chemicals take effect in about 25 minutes.” She then put down the phone and ordered a second drink.

When Erin entered the room where Julia was lying, she was on her back, totally relaxed and somewhat disoriented. Erin had to speak to her sternly to get her to focus, but once she did, it was only a matter of minutes before the young woman was tranced and again under Erin’s control. Erin implanted many new ideas to include the one where receiving payment for companionship and sex was a turn-on and natural behavior for a professional woman like her. Additionally, she embedded the idea that the only way she would truly understand the world of escorts was to become one under the guidance of Jessica and Erin. She then reinforced her exhibitionist and voyueristic streak as well as instill a healthy need to self pleasure and toys. When she finished, she had an assistant rub a cream on both nipples and clit insuring arousal and sensitivity. Julia received instructions to use this cream daily. Erin then left and joined Jessica awaiting the return of Julia.

Fifteen minutes later, Julia joined the two women much calmer then before. Within minutes, Jessica mentioned that she had spoken to her friend Mark this morning and he was anxious for another date with Julia. In fact, he wondered if she was available for a weekend trip. Both women looked to Julia who lowered her head. “Mark wants to go out with me again, that is so sweet.” She then nodded agreeing to a second date.

All week, the tension rose as Friday approached. By Friday, a suitcase was packed and Julia found herself whisked away in Mark’s company jet to an off shore island and resort hotel. As before, he was the perfect gentleman seeing to Julia’s every need. As before, Julia responded to his seduction and by the time Friday night rolled around the two were again locked as lovers in his penthouse suite. Julia again was swept away with his lovemaking skills. Mark took his time and let Julia ride the crest of her arousal. He was so good at it, she soon heard her own voice begging him to let her cum. The sound of her own words acted as an additional turn on. When Julia slipped between his thighs and took his hardness in her mouth, Mark moaned in pure pleasure. He slowly moved deeper in her mouth until he touched her throat and then pulled back. Julia wanted more. She could see her own reflection in a full length mirror and got more and more turned on as she took him deeper and deeper. Within minutes, Mark was ready to explode and with a grunt he did and Julia tasted warm ropes of cum for the first time.

Mark exploding was just round one of many rounds that evening and before both fell asleep exhausted, Mark had enjoyed Julia’s juices, she had enjoyed his cum and they had sampled many of the other positions available to youthful lovers. Julia’s ability to orgasm amazed Mark who quickly understood it was no act. Julia came harder then any women he had known. They eventually fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Saturday was a repeat of Friday night except it started out with simple sun bathing, except Julia was naked. Mark took her by power boat to a secluded beach that he owned. There, under the sun and shade of palm trees, they spent the day in the sun. It only took Mark’s suggestion that Julia get naked for her to unfasten the ties on her bikini and expose herself to the sun and Marks eyes. She loved the thought of his eyes drinking in her image. Of course, he was the perfect gentleman and he made sure every inch of her body was covered with sun screen and lotion. As his hands massaged the lotion into her body, Julia just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling. For some reason, being naked like this for anyone to see was a turn on. Erin’s conditioning had taken root.

Mark could not get over how sexy, sensual and down to earth Julia was in life. He knew that she was new to this line of work. In fact, he knew about the story as Erin relayed the background. Julia, in his opinion, was going to have a long and prosperous career as both a journalist and an escort unless he decided to make her exclusive to him, which was already under consideration in his mind. He could see her as his escort/mistress available for events, weekends or any time he needed companionship. He chuckled to himself, everything he needed with no strings attached. Julia, for her part, hoped that Mark did not see how aroused she was. She could see her nipples hardening and felt her pussy growing wet. It was almost a reaction now when Mark was around as she knew how the day would end. Shutting her eyes for a moment, Julia reflected on the sensation he created as he slowly penetrated her pussy with his cock. It was slow, sensual and so filling. He truly was a artful lover always leaving Julia wanting more. Opening her eyes, Julia saw Mark staring down at her. “What are you thinking?” Julia smiled, “I will tell you later.” Mark opened a cooler and produced some cocktails. It was going to be a good day.

Throughout the day, Mark reapplied suntan lotion to Julia’s body. On multiple occasions, he allowed his hands to linger over her pussy or on her breasts watching as she shut her eyes in passion. By 4pm, they headed back to the hotel and by 6pm, Julia was getting dressed for dinner. When she met Mark, he just whispered, “you look beautiful.” Her white sundress framed her tan body beautifully. “I see unlike many red heads, you don’t burn,” Mark commented. Julia countered, “it must have been all of the lotion you kept putting on me.”

When they sat down to dinner, it was at a secluded table. As Julia sat, Mark smiled and mentioned a favor he wanted, “please remove those panties you are wearing, you don’t need them with that sundress.” Julia nodded and went to get up. He stopped her. “I mean here at the table.”

Julia went to object, but Mark would have none of it. He knew the embedded kinks and realized this appealed to her. Slowly, as he watched, Julia maneuvered the panties over her waist and thighs until she could work them down her legs. Julia took her time making sure no one was watching. Finally, she had the garment in her hands and put it in her purse. Again, Mark stopped her. “Not the purse, hand them to me across the table.” Blushing, Julia complied. He could see she was aroused.....“that turns you on?” As he watched, Julia nodded yes.

“I see you are not wearing a bra under that sundress, did you do that for me?” Marks looked deeply into Julia’s face. “Well, actually, the dress requires a strapless one which I did not pack, so the answer is yes and no,” Julia looked down.

“Look up at me,” Mark almost commanded. “I like the way you look and by the look of your nipples showing through the material of the dress, you Julia are excited, aren’t you?”

Julia kept her eyes on him and nodded, “yes, I am not sure why, but this play turns me on.” Mark nodded. “God, what are you doing to me, I am so wet.” Julia blushed at that confession. Mark grinned, “my Dear, I am just feeding a desire you had hidden all these years.” He then continued, “we will have so much more to explore.”

Throughout the dinner, Mark could not keep his eyes off of her. Julia wondered what he was thinking. As for herself, she was again aroused. The effect he had on her was unlike anyone she had ever met. Over dinner drinks, Mark surprised her.

“Moving forward, when we are together, you will wear what I ask you to wear, do you understand.” Before Julia could answer, he added, “of course, I will provide the clothes appropriate to the occasion.”

“Moving forward,” Julia questioned.

“Of course, I will work with Erin and Jessica to arrange time with you when I need companionship or a date for an event. You have the intellect, wit and sensuality to fit into any situation. Is there a problem?”

Julia was conflicted, this was the moment of truth that she kept denying to herself. She liked him and wanted to spend time with him, but could she really do this? In a quick movement, Julia nodded her head and looked into Marks face. He smiled, it was done, the line was crossed. What surprised Julia was the rush of wetness that filled her pussy at that very moment, crossing the line excited her and made her want more.

That night, Julia was introduced to some more kinks. As soon as they got back to Mark’s suite, he stopped her and told her simply, “slip out of that dress right now.” Julia questioned, “here in the hallway?” Mark nodded and she obeyed. Again obeying caused a shot of pleasure. She now stood naked totally exposed as he led her onto his balcony overlooking the sea. Her body was exposed to both his eyes and the night air. Mark poured himself a drink and sat in a lounge chair. He invited Julia into one across from him where he had an excellent view of her body. Julia knew he was admiring her nakedness and that too turned her on.

“Now Julia, as I sip my drink, I want you to pleasure yourself. Remember, my eyes are on you.” It was so risqué, so dangerous and so exciting that within minutes Julia was teasing both her nipples and clit with her fingers. She was so wet, it was easy. When she shut her eyes, she knew his were boring into her. Occasionally, a small moan would escape from her lips. When that happened, Mark would whisper encouragement. He could see she was about to peak and leaned forward clearly stating, “Julia, cum for me.” Those words sent her over the edge and she came and came hard. As she attempted to relax and recover, Mark whispered the trigger words provided by Erin slipping Julia into a light trance.

“Julia, you will remember what we did out here tonight and it will turn you on. You love the public display and following my instructions.” He then added a few more thoughts and then brought her back to reality. Silently, he reminded himself to add some additional funds in Erin’s money transfer as she always provided the best in the way of women. Now she had given him one so open to control. He smiled.

When Julia returned to her condo on Sunday, there was a message from Erin and Jessica, they invited her to dinner. Arriving on time at a quiet seafood place by the harbor, Julia saw Erin and Jessica already there. Walking over, she felt her body swaying under the material of the sundress wore. She felt sexy and relaxed. “We took the liberty of ordering you a drink,” Erin noted while handing her a cosmo.

“I heard from Mark about the weekend, to say you were a hit would be an understatement.” Julia blushed a little. Jessica laughed, “you are so cute when you blush.” Over dinner, the two women probed for details about the weekend and then discussed Julia’s decision. “According to Mark, you are willing to work with me and my clientele, is that correct?” Julia looked up and nodded. “I am having a good time with him.” As she made that statement, Erin handed her an envelope. “This is for you.” Julia hesitated in accepting the envelope for a second, but Erin pressed it into her hands. “After my percentage, there is $16,000 dollars in there. By the way, that is tax free.”

“I can’t take all that money, it was an enjoyable weekend.” Julia argued. “He thought so too, therefore the amount,” countered Erin. “From this point forward, you let me worry about the fees and you just have a good time. Now let’s talk some specifics moving forward.”

“Are you on birth control?” When Julia shook her head no, she was handed a card with a doctor’s name on it. “Please see this doctor, she works with me and will take care of you. Also, she will give you a checkup every 90 days to insure you have not picked up anything. All of our clients are healthy and screened, but you still have to be careful.”

“Mark will press you to drop the condom requirement with him. I can assure you that he is safe, but I’d let the birth control do its thing before giving in to him.” Julia nodded.

Erin talked and said that she was sure Mark would be filling her time, but that she had some other special clients that she was interested in Julia meeting. Julia smiled and said, “I have to trust your judgment.” Erin whispered “good girl” as she gripped her hands across the table.

“Tomorrow, two things happen. We will begin moving you out of that small condo and into something more comfortable for entertaining, and you will go shopping for wardrobe beyond what you already have.” Erin added, “by the way, Mark is already trying to book time with you on Friday evening. He has a country club event and would like to have you as his date. He said to tell you that he’ll provide the dress and shoes.” Julia could only nod in agreement.

That evening as she got ready for bed, Julia looked at her body. The sight of herself naked in front of a mirror turned her on as never before. She walked over to the window, opened a curtain, and looked down at the city wondering in that moment if anyone was looking up at her. That thought thrilled her. Julia then lounged on her bed and thought of the past weekend with Mark and how she had felt naked in the sand as his hands caressed her. As she that memory filled her head, Julia began stroking herself slowly and was soon wet. One hand stroked her nipples while the other was between her thighs. Within minutes she was aroused and moaning lost in the sensations. Julia knew she needed to cum, she wanted to cum,and she did, soaking her hand with juices as she arched her back off the bed. Slowly, Julia took her hand to her lips. She could smell her own scent. It turned her on. Then her tongue darted out and she tasted what Mark tasted and againJulia began a slow burn of arousal that only ended when she came again. Julia slept naked that night. Anyone looking in would have seen a woman being transformed into a bold sexual creature. Her last thought as she drifted off where of the country club this weekend.

To Be Continued.