The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The World’s Oldest Profession Part 2

What happens when an aspiring writer decides to explore and write about the world’s oldest profession. Is she ready to uncover the truth or will she be caught up in the glitz and glamor. Julia saw this as her big break, but was it?

MC, FD, FF, MF, MD, MA

Julia woke up as she had fallen asleep, with thoughts of the country club weekend with Mark. She remembered what both Erin and Jessica had told her and saw the card for the doctor. She reached over grabbed a phone and quickly made an appointment.

By noon, she had visited the doctor, received birth control pills and was linking up with Jessica for some shopping before the weekend with Mark. Jessica gave her a big hug and whispered, “my god, don’t you look sexy.” Julia looked down at herself, “me, I don’t think so.” Jessica laughed, “you, my dear are the all American girl and every man’s fantasy.” With a laugh, they headed out shopping.

Jessica seemed to know exactly what would be needed. “Don’t worry, it is on Mark’s charge. By the way, he had pre-selected a few things.” Julia laughed, “I have never had a man dress me; in fact, I have a hard time dressing myself..".

“Well, many men like a certain look, so get accustomed to it. You may find that it becomes somewhat erotic to you.” Jessica smiled as she finished the statement.

When they returned from shopping a packing crew was waiting. By 8pm, Julia had been moved into a much larger place controlled by Erin. Without even realizing the implications, the young reporter had become one of Erin’s girls. Looking around, Julia smiled. The connections between what she was sent to do, what she was now doing as research, and the control of Erin were blurred at best.

Erin called the next day and invited Julia to lunch. She told her what she wanted her to wear and the image she wanted her to have. Given it was basically her typical look in a sundress and heels, Julia did not have any problem complying. Arriving at the restaurant on time, Julia walked over to when Erin was already sitting and took a seat. Immediately’ she felt if she was being inspected. “Julia, when a gentleman pays for your time, everything must be perfect. After all, it may be his fantasy and I don’t want any of my girls ruining it; I want the man leaving only wanting one thing—more.”

Julia nodded as Erin handed her a spa card. “You will now have a weekly appointment at this spa, they understand how I want my girls. When you are representing me, everything will be perfect.”

As she finished talking, the drinks she had ordered arrived. Handing one to Julia, she watched as the young reporter sipped the drink. “Again Julia, please be careful with drinks. A beautiful woman like you is an easy target to unscrupulous people.” Julia nodded. Erin then asked the question she had come to discuss: “Julia, after this weekend, will you consider seeing other “select” clients outside of Mark?” She could see the hesitation in Julia’s eyes. Continuing, she argued, “if you are really going to write an article based on research, a sample size of one is limited. You would gain a better appreciation with a wider client base.”

Julia stammered a little, “I guess it would help my research in the end.” Erin smiled and nodded. “I take that as a yes answer then.” She motioned to the waiter for a second drink. As they were waiting, Julia excused herself for the restroom and Erin used that opportunity to introduce a little enhancements to pupil’s drink. She thought, “I have warned her about unattended drinks.” When Julia came back over and sat down, Erin looked across and with a mock toast said, “let’s talk about men and kink.”

Over the years, Erin had learned that this discussion with her new girls brought many reactions....everything from fear to excitement. Given what Julia was sipping, Erin was hoping for acceptance and a sense of adventure. After all, she continually reminded the young reporter, “everything you are doing is in the name of research.”

“So,” Erin started, “how did you feel when I instructed you what to wear today?” Julia reflected a moment and then answered, “it was a little different and I did not understand why.”

Laughing, Erin said, “to see if you can follow instructions.” Continuing, “remember, when a man wants a certain look, it is up to you to meet his expectations.” Smiling Erin asked calmly, “are you wearing panties today?.” When Julia nodded, she looked annoyed and then continued, “and a bra?” Again, Julia nodded. Erin looked toward Erin. “I asked for you in a sundress and heels; nothing more, nothing less. Now go and fix yourself.” Julia looked a little confused, but stood and headed to the ladies room. Returning, Erin asked if she was now dressed correctly and Julia nodded. “In the future please pay attention to the words and meanings. Mark and many of the men I send you with are visual and want a certain look. They also like control, do you understand?” Julia nodded her head.

Erin watched as Julia’s eyes became a little glazed. She knew the drug was taking effect. Although subtle, it lowered in inhibitions and allowed suggestions to flow freely into Julia. Within minutes, Erin had again tranced Julia, but to anyone watching, they would not have noticed the difference. Once tranced, Erin discussed becoming a voyeur and an exhibitionist. Both would now appeal to Julia. She also questioned Julia on bondage, threesomes and female on female sex. All now would be in her protégés repository. Erin enjoyed quizzing the reporter who she determined had a pretty vanilla sex life. Erin thought to herself, “that is about to change.”

Bringing Julia out of the trance, she again was talking as if nothing had happened. She questioned Julia on Friday evening arrangements and told her the clothing Mark selected would be sent in the morning. They departed with a promise to talk after the country club engagement. As she left the establishment and stood waiting for the Uber lift, Julia could not get over how sexy she felt. That the bra and panty were in her purse did not matter, she felt sexual....just as Erin desired.

Returning to her place, Julia quickly slipped out of the sundress and opening the shades lay on the sofa and started to touch herself. The touches became more deliberate and her ache grew. She rationalized that she could stop at anytime, but she did not know that when she looked over at the open window, her touches would become more intense. Anyone looking out onto their balcony across the complex could be watching her touch. That thought got her extremely wet. Within minutes, Julia experienced an orgasm. As she did, her mind flashed to an image of a large cock and then a pussy......her body quivered and then she lay back on the sofa and shut her eyes basking in the feelings. Julia’s skin felt alive and her every touch made it impossible for her to stop...surprisingly, at no time did she consider this behavior was out of character, or question what she was doing. Whatever Erin whispered in her ears was taking hold.

Friday arrived and Julia spent most of the afternoon relaxing before being picked up by Mark. Erin called a few times with reminders and again asked her newest protege if she was ok. Julia nodded and answered “yes” into her cell phone. On her end, Erin smiled knowing what was in store for her youngest and newest escort. Although Julia may have convinced herself that she was still conducting research, after this weekend, it would be clear to all she had joined Erin’s agency as an escort.

Julia checked herself in the hall mirror before heading down to the lobby. The outfit selected by Mark and delivered to her condo was all black. It consisted of a La Perla lingerie set in sheer lace with a bra, open gusset panty, garter and stockings. Over that layer was the sexiest cocktail dress Julia had ever worn. It was low cut in front and fell off her shoulders. Heels, not quite stilettos, completed the look. Her makeup was perfect as was her hair and a hint of perfume hung in the air. Smiling, she picked up her clutch and headed downstairs.

As the elevator doors opened, there stood Mark in a formal tuxedo. To say he got Julia’s attention would have been an understatement. When he took her arm and kissed her on the cheek, she almost felt her pussy quiver. Her nipples started to harden and they were not in the limo yet. Opening the door for her, Mark let Julia slide in before joining her. “You look sexy and beautiful,” he announced.

As they pulled away, Mark handed her a Cosmo for the ride while he had a scotch. Julia sipped, throwing caution to the wind. She could feel his eyes on her body almost devouring her as they drove into town. “Do you see something that interests you?” Mark nodded, “a few things, a few things.”

As she finished her drink, Julia felt a little light headed, but relaxed. Mark seeing her reaction simply stated, “I see my Cosmo agrees with you. I make them myself and they have a few special ingredients.” Julia leaned her head back and enjoyed the buzz she was feeling. Reaching the country club, Mark opened the door for his date and led her into the club. His whisper of “feel all those eyes on you,” did not help Julia with her arousal level and sent it peaking. When Mark whispered, “I know that turns you on,” Julia could only nod.

“Every man and a few of the women want you, Can’t you see it in their eyes?” Mark continued to tease Julia. All she could do was hold on to his arm tightly as he led her to the bar. Getting her a drink, he had her watch as he added a few drops of what he called his special ingredients. Still lightheaded from her earlier drink, Julia did not fully comprehend what was going on, but gladly took the drink her offered. As she sipped it, Mark smiled knowing it would be a good night.

Almost immediately, the drink hit Julia, she had a slight floating feeling and unknown to her, any inhibitions were floating away too. Mark had her finish and then escorted her to the dance floor where he led her in a nice slow dance. Leaning in, Mark whispered, “you will feel the power of my cock before the night is over.” With that, he pressed into her slightly, continuing, “I know you can feel how hard as am for you right now.” Julia could feel his cock pressing against the material of his trousers and her dress like a caged animal. Mark was hard, she made him that way....that thought sent a surge of arousal through her body. “I like you hard,” was all she managed to whisper before the song ended.

Mark kept Julia on his arm for a series of conversations with other couples. “Men are undressing you with their eyes.” That whispered comment sent a rush through her. At 9pm, Mark handed her a small container and said simply go to the ladies room and apply some small drops to your pussy and each nipple. Julia knew better than to ask why, and did as she was told. When the drops were rubbed into her skin nothing happened. While walking back to the table, she started to feel a warm tingle, by the time she sat down, there was tingling heat, the kind that could arouse you. Mark could see she was distracted as he handed her another drink.

Taking her arm, Mark again took the young reporter to the dance floor where her could hold her tight and whisper in her ear. “How do you feel?” Julia looked up and whispered “turned on, what are you doing to me?” Mark laughed, “insuring you have a good time, besides I love watching a woman get aroused.” All of Julia’s senses felt alive. The touch of his hand on her bare shoulders sent a shiver through Julia’s body. As they danced, she could almost feel the outline of his cock as he pressed close to her. Julia’s mind was focused on pleasure and sensations now, how it got there she did not know, it was subtle at first, an inferno now.

Mark walk her out to the patio and into a secluded corner. There he bent down and kissed her and choking the words, “I want to taste your lips.” As he did and his tongue slowly invaded her mouth, his right hand slipped under the hem of Julia’s dress and quickly made it between her thighs. Mark had no problem finding the opening of her gusset panty and before the kiss was over, he had dipped into Julia’s wetness. “I love it when I find a woman wet for me.” Mark looked down and smiled, “now you know why I choose the lingerie.”

His touch shot electricity through Julia. She kept reminding herself that this was research, but his fingers kept distracting her. Julia thought she had been aroused before with Mark, but now her brought it to new heights. Her nipples and pussy were already tingling from whatever oil Mark had Julia apply and now his fingers knew just where to touch and tease. Small moans escaped Julia’s lips followed by uncrontrolled quivers across her body. “Oh my god,” she thought, “he is going to make me cum, so quickly, so fast.” Mark could read her reaction and at the last possible moment, he stopped, removed his fingers and holding them to Julia’s lips, had her taste her own juices. She again moaned, but this time in frustration. “Now that you are properly warmed up, let’s head inside.” As they walked in Julia excused herself to freshen her makeup.

Looking into the mirror, Julia reapplied lipstick and retouched her makeup and perfume. As she stared at her reflection, she saw arousal in her eyes. She tried to focus on research, but she was enjoying this too much. When she got back to the table, Mark again handed her a drink whispering “my special formula, so sip slowly.” Julia knew the drink was doctored, but pressing it to her lips, she drank not knowing what the rest of the night held. She did not even consider refusing; after all this was research wasn’t it and Mark was a client. Her inhibitions were gone. She never thought that if Mark were a client, what was she?

Soon, she again found herself floating and sensual. She danced a little closer, held his arm a little tighter and her thoughts shifted from the here and now to later in the evening. When Mark introduced Julia to a colleague Emma Scott, she immediately felt the woman was undressing her with her eyes. Instead of being put off, she was aroused. Emma was one of Mark’s partners, about 39 and very tall and trim with striking red hair. After a few minutes of conversation, Mark said, “well, we will see you later,” and Emma walked away.

Mark walked Julia to the clubs elevators and headed up to a suite he kept on the premises. Julia laughed, “you have rooms all over town.” He nodded, “investment properties.”

As soon as they walked in, Julia found herself pressed against the wall with Mark’s lips pressed to hers and his hands caressing her body with a hunger that had been growing all night. She felt his hands find the zipper to her dress and heard the slow decent of the zipper until her dress fell from her body into a puddle on the floor. Mark stepped back and admired what was under the dress. “Beautiful,” he said, “I have been thinking of how hot you looked all night”.

“So you really think I look hot,” Julia questioned. Mark nodded his head and laughed, “the hottest woman in a room full of hot women.” Julia felt her pussy spasm slightly and could feel her nipples harden. Mark could too and he mentioned, “I see the right compliments turn you on.”

Now Julia got bold and reaching with her hand unzipped the fly on the tux. She knelt down and slowly fished out Marks hardening cock, taking it softly in her hands, she kissed the head allowing her tongue to roll around the crown. She could feel the blood pulse into it and felt both the size and girth increase in her hands. Slowly, as this was still a new skill, she started to suck. Now the drinks, additives and implanted suggestions all came into play as her sucking caused not only pleasure in Mark, but in Julia. She felt her arousal build as Mark started to moan. She also felt power.....she was making him moan and respond to her actions.

Mark looked down and saw one of the sexiest sights he had seen in awhile. Julia, her body framed in fashionable lingerie, was sucking his cock with abandon. He made a mental note to tell Erin that any inhibitions seemed to be gone, when Julia took him deeper, the only thing he was thinking about was how good this felt. Julia slipped a finger down and stroked her own hardening clit and her muted moans, muted by the size of Mark’s cock, soon filled the room along with those coming from Mark’s mouth. She felt his cock pulse and with a quiver, knew he was going to cum. Instead of pulling away, she took him deeper and moaned in pleasure as she felt stream after powerful stream of his hot cum hit the back of her throat. Julia swallowed proud she provided the pleasure Mark was obviously enjoying. Standing up, she stepped back and smiled. “It seems you were ready for that.” Mark could only laugh and whisper “you have no idea.”

Julia was sipping a drink that Mark prepared for her when there was a knock at the door. Julia was about to get up and head to the bedroom, but Mark stopped her with a single word, “stay.” Opening the door, in walked his partner, Emma who smiled at Julia. “You look beautiful my dear, very beautiful.” Pouring herself a drink, she was soon sitting next to Julia. As Mark sat across from them in a comfortable chair. Julia could feel Mark’s eyes on her as if something were going to happen.......and when she felt Emma’s hand touch her bare thigh, she watched Mark’s eyes shift. Emma’s touch was relentless and she knew how to reignite Julia’s fire. Given everything flowing in her veins, Julia could not offer any resistance, nor did she want too. When Emma stood and unzipped her dress stepping out of it, Julia was impressed by her beauty. Her lips were bright red and full and grew bigger as they approached Julia. Then they touched hers and within seconds, touches intertwined and began a sensual dance as the two women embraced.

Julia’s eyes were on Mark unsure of what to do. He was the client, is this what he wanted? His eyes were glued on the scene in front of him and that fact turned Julia on, she shut her eyes for a moment and enjoyed the kisses Emma provided. Emma pulled back and looked down at Julia....“stand my Dear,” Julia stood. Emma walked behind her and unclasped her bra freeing Julia’s breasts. She then slid down her panties leaving her in only a garter and nylons. Kneeling, Emma pressed her face towards Julia’s pussy and for the first time, Julia felt a woman’s tongue touch her most sensitive spot. It was almost too much and she moaned loudly.

Emma looked up, “do not cum my Dear unless I tell you. Do you understand?” Julia nodded her head. Then Emma returned lashing Julia’s clit with her tongue over and over until Julia was right there on the edge. Julia begged to cum. It was the hottest sound Mark had heard in a long time. Emma’s tongue drew juices from Julia’s pussy; she was almost dripping. Finally, Emma looked up and said, “cum, Julia, cum for us.” Julia exploded in a burst of sound’ quivers and a gush of fluids. Her world seemed to explode as she fell to her kneels on the floor. Emma watched as did Mark. They both smiled to one another.

Before they were fully recovered, Mark led Julia to his bed and Emma followed. The remainder of the night was a blur of bodies and passion. Mark fucked Julia while Emma stroked her. Emma and Julia locked in a 69 embrace while Mark watched. Both women sucked on Marks body taking turns until he exploded. Finally, Mark took Julia from behind while Julia pleasured Emma’s smooth pussy. Mark slipped off his condom telling Julia she was going to feel his cum. Instead of answering, she pressed back while sucking Emma’s clit between her lips. As Mark pressed forward to her cervix, Julia felt him explode deep inside her. This triggered her own explosion which in turn triggered Emma....all three collapsed in a heap.

When she woke in the morning, Emma was gone and last night was a blur. Julia was still naked under the covers. Mark was already up making coffee. She looked for a robe and found one wrapping her naked body. Mark heard her enter the kitchen, looked up, reached out, opened the sash, and stepping forward plunged his fingers and then his hardening cock into Julia as she stood there near the kitchen counter. “Oh god” were the only words escaping her lips as she again felt filled with pleasure and need. She heard her voice echo “fuck me,” and was surprised and shocked. Mark filled her and with a grunt exploded deep in her young body. Julia came with a rush pulling his seed deeper into her body. She had never been penetrated while standing up and this was a new experience. When her quivers died, Mark stepped back and whispered, “good morning to you too.”

After coffee, Julia showered and found clothes on the bed for her. Mark called out, “Erin selected those for you.” It was a casual skirt, blouse and heels with a wrap sweater. Walking in on Mark, he looked up and said “what a transformation, my all American girl is back. I do love all the sides of your personality.” He added, “the clothes from last night have been sent out for dry cleaning and will be delivered to your place.” He then handed her an envelope remarking, “Erin already has her fee and there is a little extra there for the time you spent with Emma. By the way, she loves you and would love to repeat in private.” With that, he handed Julia the business card Emma left. “Call her.”

When she was inside the limo heading to her place, she opened the envelope. Inside were 80 one hundred dollar bills. “Holy crap,” her mind registered, $8000 for a good time. It did not register on Julia that research was over, she was now one of Erin’s girls, an escort. She became what she came to research.

Later in the day, as she sat composing her notes and trying to start her story, the reality of it came crashing down on Julia. Much of what happened last night was a blur and try as she might, she could not recall off of the intimate details. As she typed, Julia started crying and then she read the opening sentences of her article...

“Tears rolled softly down her cheeks as the enormity of the transformation hit her. I had been assigned to write a story, this story, about the high end escort trade, in our city. Now, as I write this, I have in fact become one, an escort, a whore, a hooker commanding thousands of dollars a night to provide pleasure. It started with research, but I was soon seduced. One small decision and compromise led to another and before you know what was happening, you are in over your head, accepting large sums of money in return for companionship and sexual pleasure. I did not want this, or maybe I did....”

To Be Continued