The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wynter’s Slavery

(Tags ex, ft, fu, gr, hm, nc, rb)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All descriptions in the following work are the product of a very demented and horny mind. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, Sorry that this is just a fantasy. If you would like to hear more of this story encouragement is always welcome at

Chapter 1: Creation.

“Owww where am I?” I wonder as I open my eyes. All I see is darkness. I feel so weird as I attempt to stand, it’s like my center of balance is all wrong. I feel this intense pulling on my chest so I reach up to feel what the hell is going on and my hand runs smack into a boob, a big erotically sensitive boob. My knees buckle from the sensation now coming from my chest and what I can only describe as a purr passes my lips. My hands quickly reach for my mouth and I discover a couple new things one I no longer have what you could call hands! I seem to have what seems to be a cross between a paw and a hand as you know it. The second is my mouth is no longer where it should be, it is now a part of what appears to be a feline muzzle. This is insane, I’m not some anthro whore. I was just going for a drug test...

But getting back on track here I shudder as my finger passes over my pussy. If the giant tit now attached to my chest felt good this made me fear for my sanity if I lingered too long. I stopped just short of the button at the top as I really was at risk of losing myself and I needed to think. Who the hell would dare to even think to do this, much less who had the resources to actually pull it off? I mean after the DNA code was broken and humans were able to become whatever we wanted it wasn’t unusual to see a sexy cheetah or wolf selling herself of the street, after all the law says it’s illegal for a human to be a whore it never said anything about hybrids. So the pimps lined up their girls and they were altered some by choice others by trick, after all they’re called “human rights” the courts decided long ago Anthros are not human and once the conversion was completed they no longer could deny consent to anything.

I feel really strange as I try to stand as now the effects of my new tits are no longer bothering me I notice I’m not standing “flat footed” as it were someone really paid for a complete transformation if I’m now standing on a set of digitigrade legs! I reach around and sure enough I now have a long tail but something else brushes against my paw? I grab a hold of it and give a little tug and I feel it in my head! “Wow whoever did this did a number on my hair!” I express with shock. “Mane.” I jump through the roof at the sound. I quickly spin around to see who’s there but I quickly lose my balance thanks to these tits and fall on my ass. “A anthro slut such as yourself doesn’t have ‘hair’ it’s a mane.” And all of a sudden the room lights up, fast. So fast my poor feline eyes can’t keep up and shooting pain fires through my head. “Who the hell do you think you’re fucking with?!?” I roar into the darkness of my own making(the light is just too damn bright). “Oh calm down...” The electronic voice says “...you were nothing but a low cast girl who reached beyond her station. Oh you can open your eyes they should have adjusted by now.” I slowly open my eyes and find myself face to face with a mirror. All my features in full view.

First off I was no longer a 5′6″ human female. I was now around 5′ tall and would never be confused for human again. I had black fur with red stripes reminiscent of a tiger’s. I was covered from the top of my feline ears to the bottoms of my paws. My ears now are resting on the top over my head, each with five silver earrings two on each side and one over the center tip. A thin chain was attached to each of the rings on the tips of my ears. The chain gave the appearance of a crown. My eyes now shone a brilliant gold with slitted pupils. If I had to guess I’d have said I appear to now be some sort of Asian, but that may just be that I’m feline. My right eyebrow was pierced with five silver rings. My breasts were what appeared to be around E cups and had the cutest nipples which were pierced with large silver rings. Attached to the rings were silver chains that lead to another ring that pierced my clit. I look over my shoulder and see the tightest little ass you can imagine. Just above my now cute little butt was a tail, long, strong, and had the most beautiful bullet the color of freshly fallen snow. I look lower (past my ass, damn it’s cute) and find a pair of the longest, sexist digitigrade legs I could imagine. Then I looked up and saw them. Wings. The feathers were from top to bottom red, then a row of black, the another row of red, and finally a row of white at the bottom.

“Wow this really is going to be a great gift... Look how wet you became just looking at yourself!” The electronic voice taunted me. I snapped back to reality as I took my now sticky paw away from my pussy. “How does it feel to know you will never be allowed to vote or own anything? You can never be raped as a anthro doesn’t have the right to say no, those laws are for humans after all.” Now the voice was taking liberties. “BUT I AM A HUMAN!” I shouted into the room, if only I could find this fucker I’d use these claws he’d(she’d?) given me. “I doubt anyone would believe you now Wynter, I mean JUST LOOK AT YOU!” At that time the whole room turned into a mirror. Every surface from the walls, to the floor, to the furniture, hell even the ceiling became a mirror! No matter where I turned all I could see was this hyper attractive winged-tigress and the man I had been was nowhere to be found.

I collapsed. They were right, my life was over. I began to weep. “We aren’t without pity, Wynter.” The voice said. “We’ve given you a couple things that will make life much more enjoyable for you. First you may have already noticed how sensitive you erogenous zones are. You are incapable of not achieving orgasm due to the sensitivity, hell just a good breast massage could be enough to get you off. Second due to recent advances in nanotechnology if you’re partner has anywhere less than a 10″ cock those little fellas will add to him so you will never have a tiny cock enter you. Those same nanites can also sense when your partner cums and will trigger a set of multiple-orgasms in you. Third if you get penetrated in the ass a fun thing will happen, those nanites will simulate an identical cock in your pussy... Turning a ass fuck into a truly purr-fect situation, Double Penetration! Finally those beautiful little machines won’t allow you to wear anything halfway. If you put on a corset for instance the nanites will close it as tightly as possible, if you wear a push up bra they will open enough of your top to show your beautiful tits, if you wear a garter belt they will shorten the skirt enough to show the straps, I could go on but we’d rather you discover some of this on your own.

I can’t believe what I’m hearing, they kidnapped me, gave me some rich boy’s wet dream’s body, and now what are they going to do? “You should know that you haven’t been sold yet.” The voice continued. “We will inform you of when you have been purchased.” Now I’m openly sobbing, this must have annoyed my captors as the next command came in. “Stop that!” No sooner did I hear that did my tears stop. “As you can see we now own you and can make you feel any way we want... After all aren’t you happy about your situation?” No sooner did he(she?) say that but it was true, as insane as it was I was truly happy! I couldn’t wait to be sold and serve my new master! “Alright enough of that” the voice stated and I was left in shock! I just a couple seconds ago was not only happy but proud of my situation! This needless to say scared the hell outta me. “Now to show you who’s in charge...” I didn’t like the sound of that.

“We are going to leave the emotional controls alone...” Like I believe that, I thought. “...just know you will comply with our new orders. After all curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought her back.” I really didn’t like that he(she) was making jokes. “Go over to the vanity and apply the products there.” I looked over at the vanity. Like hell I thought, if they aren’t going to force me I’m not gonna play along. I sat down, crossed my (sexy) legs and waited. Then it started. It felt like a needle just poked my ass! I jumped up, almost falling over thanks again to those tits.(I thought felines were graceful.) And upon inspection there was nothing on the floor or stuck in my tight little ass.(why can’t I stop thinking in these terms of my body?) I tried to sit down again and as soon as I did I got poked again. Ok I see the game here, “Ok fine! I can’t sit down. I’m still not going over there!” I gotta learn to keep my big mouth shut(except when giving a blow job then it’s ok. !!! Where the hell did that thought come from?!?) as now I felt pulling on my titties and clit. I looked down and saw the chain extended, pulled taught in the direction of the vanity. The longer I waited the harder it pulled. I couldn’t stand it anymore and practically sprinted to the vanity. When I sat in front of the mirror a very a pleasant throb want through the chain attached to my very erect nipples and clit. I saw all sorts of makeup and tools in front of me but I still wasn’t going to cooperate. All of a sudden my paws and arms started moving on their own! Everything from mascara to lipstick, lip liner to rouge, all of it were used then they started on my mane pulling it into pigtails?(good girl! ...) When all was said and done I looked like all the anthro whores on the street.

But whatever was going on wasn’t done with me yet. As all of a sudden I stood up and started walking toward the dresser like a bitch in heat! My hips were swaying, I felt my chest thrust my (very sexy) tits forward, my back arched a little to make my fun bags even seem larger. Now I had to fight! I did everything from trying to stop walking to trying to alter where I was going, to just trying to walk normally. I didn’t matter I was nothing but a passenger in my own body. When I got to the dresser I opened the doors and my heart sank. A Japanese school girl uniform. It’s like my body decided to let me gather it all in. From the thigh length white stockings, to the anthro-style mary-janes, to the white latex boy short style panties?(oh you’ll love them. Why am I thinking like this?!?) to a white latex half cup corset complete with attached garters, then the black pleated skirt with a red stripe around the bottom that I knew would never reach the tops of my stockings, next was the top with similar black and red cuffs around the wrists, and finally the accessories the red scarf that was destined to be under my tops collar and a pair of glasses to complete the look.

“Get dressed Wynter, you are going to be going out soon.” No! They wouldn’t dare! But my body didn’t care, it heard a order and it was gonna follow it as slutty as possible! First I spread my legs and bent at the waist to completely expose my pussy. I reached out and grabbed the stockings first and pulled them up my (gorgeous) legs. Then came the shoes and then I straightened myself up and looked behind me as if there was a camera there. Wow who put that mirror there? I look like a total slut! I guess showtime was over because I turned and picked up the corset. When I placed it around my waist several things happened first I felt that it was cinching my waistline. It was getting tighter and tighter causing me to have a little arch in my back to thrust out these boobies. I also felt the cups of the bra part become a second skin just below my nipples and start pushing them upwards like two very taught fleshy balloons. Finally I felt the garters attach themselves to the stockings, it felt so weird to have straps across my sexy ass. I then turned so that my eyes could look in the mirror again and damn if I wasn’t turned on by this! The white latex contrasting with my black and red fur was stunning to say the least! My body must have also felt turned on as it ran its paw across my slit and took the juice up to my mouth for a taste. I noticed two things here first I liked my own flavor, it was somewhat sweet. And second my tongue was rough like every cat’s I’d ever felt. But I guess it had enough as it turned and grabbed the panties. As my hands slowly, sensuality brought them up to their place, I wondered why they weren’t put on before the corset? I mean shouldn’t the straps from the garters be over the panties? When my hands finally reached their destination two things happened again. First the panties adhered to my tight ass like a second skin(now I understand why the straps are under! So I can’t get away from their embrace!) and second it felt like something entered me. It was small but enough that I couldn’t ignore the mild sensation of being penetrated! (Looks like we’re in for an arousing night! Hee hee! WHAT ARE YOU?!?) Now my body turned and started to play with itself. Flicking the toy around my snatch, driving myself oh so close then deciding to finish getting dressed. The top came first and did an excellent job showing enough of my cleavage to be alluring but not enough to be a slut. Then the skirt and much to my surprise it did cover a lot of the straps from my garters. Finally I put on the glasses and turned around, looked in the mirror and struck the most cliche pose. One knee shot up and I gave the “V” sign with my paw with a almost anime huge smile on my face. “Now that is our Wynter!” I jumped, I’d forgotten about my captors! I sunk to my knees in shame.

“But there is one more thing you need to know about these machines.” I lift my head to stare at Wynter in the eye “What’s that?” I whimper as I notice a sent entering the room.“They can fuck you into unconsciousness.” And at that it felt like million tongues and mouths started sucking, licking, and massaging my titties. While that was happening I felt a giant cock fill my ass and true to what the voice said I felt it deep in my now aching pussy. The phantom dicks started fucking me to the point of no return and I came, but it wouldn’t stop! I came over and over until I mercifully passed out. Somewhere in the facility I was locked away in, a computer logged that it took 25 orgasms before I was completely unconscious, but at that time I couldn’t care less...