The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

XXX4

Chapter Three: Grabbed

Jillian’s muscles tensed, sending a series of shivering saccades rippling over her skin and curling her toes into tight claws. Absolute bliss poured into the base of her brain, before seeming to explode through the roof of her mouth. For a fragmented instant, she could taste the lust scalding her tongue and then that too was washed away.

Lightning scuttled across the young woman’s nervous system, igniting her neurones as it leapt from one sensitised synapse to another. Desire boiled in the cauldron of her agonised cunt, bubbling with unbearable fierceness and adding yet another desperate note to her horribly helpless screams.

The stricken woman’s mind opened like an exotic flower, defences unfurling and allowing the wet heat to suck at the words slithering from her earbuds and across her vision. She came again, another climax reverberating with the echoes of each earlier orgasm.

Something almost impossibly soft brushed against her awareness, all other sense of self already lost in the swirl of contradictory perceptions. Subservience wound around her limbs, squeezing and compressing in an obscene embrace. Controlling pressure surrounded the powerless woman, crushing the last vestiges of resistance and wreathing her frail form in the most perverse pleasure.

* * *

Angelica ran slender fingers along the seam of the capture sack. Their target writhed sinuously beneath the slick, black membrane, her every movement confined and contained. The strange material was impregnated with the same chameleonware as their skinsuits, just the thing if you needed to slip a body out undetected

As she watched, the nearly translucent skin seemed to melt over Jillian’s curvaceous form. The strangely fluid material clung avidly to the young woman’s nakedness, somehow accentuating the fact of it as the coating grew steadily tighter and tighter.

The blonde-haired trainee was aware of Kate’s proximity and bristled against the intrusion. The other woman was just so determined to take over, even though this capture should by rights be awarded to the team’s resident hacker. Angelica bit back her complaints, knowing from past experience they would have no impact on the dynamic New Zealander.

To all intents and purposes, their target was done. Trapped inside the effectively inescapable bondage sack, her mind already swimming with new ideas and emotions while her body was subjected to the most rigorous and relentless sensual torment. The young German forced herself not to shiver, as her fingers brushed delicately against one tightly wrapped and beautifully taut nipple.

“Rest well, little one,” she breathed, eyes sparkling. “The Processor is waiting, and it will not be nearly so gentle.”

* * *

Miriam could feel the irritation building between her two colleagues. Anger lurked just beneath the surface and threatened to ignite as they vied for position. Their antagonism was understandable, especially given the extra tensions being heaped upon them, but the psychic knew that if it were allowed to bubble over, the consequences would affect them all.

Moving swiftly, she slipped between the two formidable women, letting her talent softly soothe their bruised egos. The slender ESPer crouched down, splitting her attention between both of them as she took hold of Jillian’s neatly enclosed form.

“Angel,” she smiled, radiating calm. “Can you help me carry Jill down to the van?”

She had already sensed Angelica’s resistance and, knowing how stubborn the other trainee could be, decided to choose a different tack. Miriam ignored the hastily conceal flash of triumph as it crossed Kate’s features and plunged on.

“Unless you’d prefer to help Vee sanitise the apartment?” she added expectantly.

It was hard to keep a straight face, as Kate’s smug expression seemed to crumble. The tall redhead opened her mouth, but Angelica was simply too quick for her.

“No,” she said softly, “I’ll do the scutt work, you know how I am with computers.”

With that, Angelica took up the other end of the slowly squirming package and followed the lithe oriental across the carpeted floor. Miriam grinned over at Veronica, sharing the Irishwoman’s amusement as the jaws of their ‘trap’ sprang shut.

Hiding all traces of the abduction was important work, work that was vital to the Organisation’s survival. But Veronica was the undisputed mistress of technology and that forced Kate into the unusual and entirely unwelcome position of assistant.

Miriam reached out to touch her friend’s mind, caressing the outer layers of the other woman’s psyche. For an instant she could see beyond the façade of amused competence and felt Veronica’s resolve stiffen as the hacker’s mind shifted and decided on a course of action. The next moment, the mental barriers slammed back into place, forcing the psychic to snatch back her awareness as if she had been scalded.

The Asian ESPer stared into her friend’s eyes, trying to fathom what was going on behind that deceptively amiable expression. But Angelica was clearly eager to be off and Miriam couldn’t risk making a scene by refusing to leave. She gave Veronica one last, worried glance before the active camouflage engaged and all three of them were gone.

* * *

Kate couldn’t believe it. How on earth had the mind-witch managed to trick her? More importantly, why hadn’t she thought of it herself? The earlier irritation smouldered in her belly and now threatened to spark into violence. She rounded on Veronica, looming over the smaller woman and fighting the urge to wipe that supercilious grin off her face.

“What are we waiting for?” she demanded. “The clock’s ticking, let’s sweep this place clean!”

Veronica nodded quickly, a soft flush rising up under the collar of her skinsuit, Kate’s anger didn’t fade, but she felt herself relax into the familiar role. She was in charge, and the sooner the other trainee’s just accepted that, the easier it would be for everyone.

But, even as that confidence began to return, the pale hacker raised her head proudly and gazed levelly into the New Zealander’s eyes. A knowing smile played across Veronica’s full lips and the sense of wrongness was all too palpable.

“What?” Kate asked, her voice cracking with sudden uncertainty.

The Irishwoman didn’t reply at first, instead her fingers tap restively again the virtual keyboard. Kate wasn’t sure what was going on, but she could sense the situation rapidly spinning out of her control. That wasn’t a position she was in any way used to, and it certainly wasn’t one she relished. But, before she could say anything more, she was interrupted by Veronica’s lilting tones.

“Can you start with the computer, Kate?” the hacker asked sweetly, still wearing the same disconcertingly hungry smile.

Her eyes were already flicking toward the untended monitor before Kate had any chance to consider the other woman’s expression. Her mouth was already half open, the question crawling toward suddenly dry lips, when her visor stuttered and died.

Fractal chaos burst forth, pouring in through her widening eyes and into the unshielded rawness of her ill-prepared brain. On some level she was aware of the need to screw her eyes tightly shut, but against the whirling tide of imperatives, the desire was unfocussed and useless.

A low moan escaped her lips and the sound seemed to resonate between her muscular thighs, teasing her other, lower lips into moist whispers of their own. Words and concepts rippled over the surface of Kate’s brain, blanketing her consciousness in thickly compulsive instruction.

She knew she ought to be doing something, but even trying to think about what that something might be sent her mind scurrying away along a series of increasingly complex circuits. It felt so good simply standing there and she somehow knew that any resistance risked ending the wonderfully intense pleasure.

* * *

“Dear Kate,” sighed Veronica as she closed the distance between them. “Dear silly, helpless Kate. That’s right. Just keep watching the pretty lightshow and put aside all those foolish thoughts of becoming an Operative.”

The slave meme wouldn’t keep Kate contained for long. They had all been taught how to resist that kind of attack. But the hacker had tailored the software very carefully and she had no doubt that it would give her plenty of time to finish what needed to be done.

“Yes,” she explained after a few seconds. “I hacked your suit, sorry about that. But, you know how it is?”

However, Kate, it seemed, had no intention of going quietly and, much to Veronica’s surprise, sweat beaded the tall Kiwi’s brow, as first a single finger twitched and then the woman’s entire hand curled into a tight fist.

“Kate, listen to me!” the Irishwoman ordered, while her pulse thudded in her throat. “You have to conserve your strength, sweetness. Stop fighting now. Take some time to catch your breath.”

She could see how her voice slid past the other woman’s defences. In response, Kate took a deep, ragged breath, which quickly became an ecstatic, full-body shudder. Veronica didn’t wait to find out if her instructions had taken hold. Instead she reached for her ankle-holster and the smooth plastic device strapped their.

Veronica had always known Kate was strong-willed, but the sheer strength of the other trainee’s ego was really something. Even the heavily modified meme was struggling to keep her in check. Unfortunately for the still enthralled redhead that wasn’t the only weapon in the hacker’s arsenal.

* * *

Stunned disbelief seemed to have become Kate’s default emotional state. Even through the haze of eroticism she could still hold onto a sense that the rules had somehow been broken. Of course, in reality there were no rules, but the Vee she knew simply wasn’t supposed to be capable of such… well, betrayal!

Her anger couldn’t stop the slow dribble of enforced arousal as it trailed beneath the tight confines of her suit. But it gave her the strength she needed to fight against the ideas pulsing from the hijacked computer screen. She knew she wasn’t supposed to be fighting, not yet. She was supposed to be conserving her energy. But that was wrong, and despite the soothing alien voice’s attempts to dissuade her, Kate knew what she had to do.

Kate let out her breath in a long, slow hiss, using the breathing exercise to focus her attention on her muscles. Half-glimpsed imperatives urged her to obey and she struggled to twist those thoughts to her own benefit. Very slowly, her eyelids began to flicker and twitch. The stricken woman tried not to let her elation become a distraction. She knew she would only have one chance at this.

“I’ll just rest my eyes, for a moment,” she lied to herself.

Ponderously, the redhead’s eyes drifted closed. Kate could still see the flickering light strobing behind her lids in a series of eerie red flashes. But, almost immediately, she could feel the meme starting to lose its grip on her thoughts. Everything was happening in slow motion, but she was free and that fucking leprechaun was going to pay!

A soft touch against the nape of her neck jerked Kate from her celebration. Something sweet and terrible buzzed into the back of her brain and she would have screamed out her frustration had that first caress not robbed her of the ability.

The stunner played over the young woman’s spine, humming through her nervous system and turning her muscles to water. She slumped and would have fallen if Veronica hadn’t been there waiting to catch her.

Tiny, shivering ice flakes tingled through Kate’s body, confusing her senses as she was lowered gently to the floor. The grip on her mind seemed to slacken from moment to moment, but the hacker’s weapon had already snatched away her hope of escape.

She could feel Veronica’s fingers sliding against her suit. The contact was tentative at first but grew steadily bolder as it drifted toward other more intimate areas. Kate winced inwardly as her equipment was stripped away, piece by piece.

When it came, the cool caress of air against moist flesh wasn’t really a surprise. But it was an unwelcome development, which scratched away another layer of protection, albeit a particularly flimsy one.

* * *

The hacker carefully unseamed Kate’s skinsuit, wary of any countermeasures the young New Zealander might have installed. But it seemed that only Veronica was that paranoid. Tanned flesh spilled from beneath the tight fabric and she felt her throat tighten.

Despite the effects of the stun-pulse, the redhead still appeared wonderfully taut and athletic. Leaving the headset in place, Veronica removed the rest of her captive’s suit. She moved at a casual, unhurried pace, watching Kate hawkishly for any sign of recovery.

While her caution might have been justified, given Kate’s earlier resistance, the trim woman didn’t stir, even when the last of her concealed weapons was removed. Veronica rolled her victim over onto her back, admiring how the Kiwi’s small breasts rose into beautifully tight cones. The other woman’s head lolled back, her eyelids still closed, apparently in gentle repose.

But the hacker knew that the mind behind those eyes was once again sharp and active. It really was time she did something about that.

“Okay, Kate,” she sighed, accessing her computer once again. “Let’s see if we can make you more comfortable.”

The visor sprang back into life, painting the fallen woman’s cheeks with an oily rainbow. Veronica smiled for a moment while she fine tuned the adaptive program and then turned her attention back to Kate’s unresisting form.

She resisted the urge to give the other trainee another jolt of the stunner. She didn’t want Kate damaged, just out of the picture until the final task was complete. A flicker of doubt tickled somewhere in the depths of her brain but she ruthlessly pushed it aside. Okay, perhaps she just wanted the insanely competitive woman out of the picture permanently. But that wasn’t so bad, was it?

* * *

Light and heat seemed to pulse through her eyelids. Each flash clutched at her thoughts and threatened to send them off into some bizarre, random dance. An idea began to form out of the amorphous chaos. It started as a gentle urge but then grew steadily less ignorable with every tainted image.

Kate was aware of being rolled again and without a thought she opened her eyes. The flood of data roared into her mind, bypassing any awareness and sinking its talons into the meat of her unguarded personality. She gasped, the soft, willing part of her brain urging her paralysed body to hump and grind, while her better self howled against the mental assault.

Entirely unwelcome arousal took hold of her mind, twisting every thought into decadently erotic fantasies. A myriad of white-hot tongues lapped hungrily at her body, scouring and abrading her tender flesh. Kate’s pussy clenched more tightly, desire oozing darkly from immobilised lips. Glittering droplets stained the heavy carpet, splashing heat and musk.

Veronica’s fingers sunk into her firm buttocks, kneading and massaging the tight curves. Each touch seemed to milk another slippery cascade from her powerless cunt and Kate hated how fucking good that felt.

“Nearly done, sweetness,” Vee breathed heavily. “In just a moment you won’t have to think about anything at all.”

* * *

The cap snapped sharply as is slipped free from the needle. Veronica plunged the hypodermic through the third vial’s rubber seal and drew up a generous dose. She tapped the side of the syringe automatically, despite knowing it was a wasted effort. Then, without pausing to consider it further, the hacker jabbed the thick needle deep into Kate’s flesh.

Arterial pressure started lifting the plunger almost immediately and Veronica didn’t waste a moment before she forced the thickening gel into her victim’s bloodstream. Her rough and ready treatment would leave Kate with bruising, but under the circumstances that was going to be the very least of the other woman’s worries.

“Did you ever wonder what this stuff was, Kate?” the Irishwoman asked, while her palm tenderly massaged the injection site. “Or where they get hold of this amazing goo?”

Blood pooled in a dark bead before Veronica’s soothing hands smeared it across Kate’s sun-kissed behind. The hacker’s fingertips played against the dimple that marked the base of her captive’s spine. Pale prints marked the powerless skin, turning it into a second and far more responsive keyboard.

“This near magical gel,” Veronica continued, warming to the topic. “So potent we daren’t risk even a drop touching our exposed skin and which can turn even the most Puritan of victims into a panting, mind-fucked, sexually relentless whore!”

Veronica’s touch skipped lightly back, easing delicately between Kate’s buttocks. Very gently she eased apart her victim’s legs before thrusting two fingers almost savagely into the redhead’s gaping lips.

“It’s what left when the processor is done,” she moaned, while her fingers plunged in and out, trailing thin cords of greasy excitement. “Once all the lust and helpless arousal have dribbled away, once their melty minds have oozed a sticky trail between cummy, creamy cuntlips… the sludge that had been their helpless, horny and oh so very programmable personalities is all that remains…”

Another finger joined the first two as they ruthlessly pounded the paralysed woman’s sex. Veronica braced herself against one smooth arsecheek, enjoying the sensation of complete control washing over her.

“That’s right, Kate,” she chuckled. “My, sweet, silly, servile slave to be. It’s unadulterated slutjuice. Now… just think for a moment, little one… if it is too dangerous to even think about letting this stuff touch your bare skin, just imagine what would happen if I injected a full vial directly into your brain!”

* * *

Kate’s reality was suddenly and inexplicably plastic. Every inch of her body was bathed in burning ice-water. Bliss blazed along subjugated nerve trunks and trailed a serpentine path into the rich musk of her simmering pussy.

Pharmaceutical lust sunk its cohesive fangs into her brainstem and for several ecstatic seconds, she simply forgot to breathe. Kate gazed blankly into a whirlpool of spectral commands. The maelstrom caught hold of her, dragging her down into perfect stillness of absolute surrender.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?” a silken voice asked unnecessarily. “Giving up control and granting me full access to your pitifully pliant little slutbrain. Ready to be reprogrammed so fundamentally and completely, you might just as well be another piece of, admittedly rather tasty, IT equipment. Now, my sexy bot-to-be… bow before your mistress, for she is root.”

The words made no sense, but the unmistakable conviction behind them was simply too powerful to resist. It didn’t matter what this woman… this… mistress was saying, Kate believed her utterly and was quite ready to accept whatever she intended.

Light flared in the darkness, spilling outward from a single, flashing cursor to type instructions across the wide, blank vista of her brain. Meaning was still absent, and yet the helpless woman could feel the long strings of commands burrowing into her sulci and writing themselves into the core of her understanding.

Katiebot blinked as her humanity slipped away unnoticed and then, as she glimpsed her mistress’ face through the snowstorm of scrolling instructions, her sweat-dappled face broke into a perfect plastic smile.