The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: This story is being posted in the alt.sex* hierarchy. I’m old enough to be here. Are you? If not, please read no further. Contains stuff that you’re not ready for yet. If you are not of consenting age in your country, then you do not have the legal right to (a) read this or (b) be in this newsgroup.

Batteries not included.

* * *

To everyone else: This is a semi-true story, based on my experiences and travels. The person named is fictious, but may be based on fact. And yes, she was a b****h for the three months that we went out. Just exorcising some demons; please go easy on me (or not). This is my first submission as an author.

* * *

XYZ Comes Again

Part One

Xian Yao Zhang was from the People’s Republic of China. While there, she had toned her body by running track at Shenzen Normal University, and of course by practicing the dances of the Red Brigade. She even showed her boyfriends (most of them foreigners) the part of the dance where the Chinese people kill the foreigners. She wondered why the State had transferred her from her village out in the country to the University for only six months, and then to an ‘Exchange Program’ to the land of the white devils? Why? When she had been reading the teachings of Chairman Mao since she could pick up the little Red Book that she had kept since childhood. Maybe it was because of her father, the beast who the state executed when she was 14. Or because of the gwailao teacher who was named and expelled by the state when she was 16.

XYZ always wanted to get drunk. She hated life, she hated the US, and she hated her gwailao white boyfriend for the pleasure that he gave her. She was abusive, she was domineering. In so many words, she was a bitch. During times when Xian was having sex, she wanted to be strangled, so she would hit Ben. Ben would usually just hold her arms down, and fuck her for all he was worth, and then leave. Tonight, however, would be different.

Xian had been drinking, and had collapsed on the bed. Ben put his plan into motion.....

Xian was tossing in bed, smelling of the Russian vodka of hours earlier. She didn’t even respond went he tied her hands behind her back with her own socks. She didn’t respond when he blindfolded her with one of her own silk handkerchiefs. She did moan when he put the ball gag in her mouth and partially down her throat. He slapped her for effect-

-and she screamed into the gag. Ben smiled as he stared at her lithe bound form, writhing naked in the darkness. Ben then walked over to the closet, and took a pair of Xian’s gravity cuffs and cinched them around her ankles. Getting her into a fireman’s carry, he ‘hooked’ her ankles to the bar in the door jamb. Xian was always working out doing inverted sit ups with those cuffs wrapped around her ankles, now she was really going to get a workout.

Ben went to the bathroom and sniffed. Soon, the metholated smell of what he was looking for came to his nostrils. Lion Oil from Singapore. This would do fine. Taking a few drops on his fingers, he forced her inverted cunt lips apart, and smeared some of the oil on her clit. Then, he walked around, and a few more drops went a half inch into her ass hole. The effect was breathtaking. Xian shuddered for a number of minutes as the cool burning traveled into her nether regions and swelled her clit. Walking into her bedroom, he gathered some of her precious things: the contents of an ornate jewel box, and her Walkman with Japanese style ear beads. Then, fishing into his gym bag he took out his precious possessions: the looped cassette, and a fairly thick vibrator.

Ben slowly oiled up the balls with the medicine, and inserted the big hollow one (filled with mercury) into her pussy, followed by the little heavy one. Walking around the back, Ben took the vibrator, and worked it in to her now relaxed anal hole. Ben slowly worked the four thick inches of the vibrator into her anus and then went to Xian’s dresser drawer, removing some bikini pants. “These should keep her boxed up tight.” he thought, tying the string bikini bottoms, completing her delicious confinement. Ben then reached down, slipped the ear beads under the blindfold. She resisted, and he gave her a playful little slap. Standing up, he looked down at the gain on the Walkman. Every time he saw the lights rise, he slapped her ass. Her resistance stopped. She shuddered. And shuddered again. After 10 minutes of this he stopped. He waited for one minute, turned up the Walkman one notch, and then started again, this time lightly tapping the satin covered nub of the vibrator with a newspaper, to the unheard beat of the Walkman. This continued for about 15 minutes.

Ben then upped the volume one more notch, switched on the vibrator and smirked. He slapped her buttocks with some force with the newspaper. Ben stood back, admiring his handiwork. The ball gag muffled most of her screams of pleasure. With one last slap of her buttocks, Ben left Xian’s quivering form hanging while he went off for a few hours...

It was some hours later that Ben untied her unconscious form and cleaned the drool, juices and sweat from the linoleum floor. He untied her, and threw her roughly on the bed to sleep the rest of the night off.

* * *

Xian’s eyes lolled open. Drunk again. And-

She couldn’t move. She couldn’t see. What! Rough hands grabbed her!

She screamed into the gag that was stuffed in her mouth. She couldn’t move! What was this devil doing to her!? It was probably her gwailao slime boyfriend. Ben, you dog! She screamed into the gag again.

She would cut his balls off! She was bound! She twisted and turned on the bed, WHAP! He slapped her! He dared too much. She would kill him! The blindfold covered her eyes, darkness. Noises. The cuffs going around ankles, cinched so tight, and then she was lifted, and hung on her exercise bar. Oh, he would pay. She would never have sex with him again. She would use him, this filthy gwailao.

Suddenly, fingers were in her mound, in her hole. She shuddered at the latter, this new contact. And then she began to burn first in pain, then in pleasure as the medicine forced blood from the rest of her body to her anus and clit. Aaaaaaaah! She screamed into the gag, as her pleasure spheres were forced into her red pavilion! Ayah! They were coated with drops of the medicine! He would deny her children! The dog! Ayah! She gritted her teeth as her other pavilion was violated! Then a tightness as the doors were closed by cloth, tied around her....slap! The pleasure spheres rang inside her, deliciously. Then, his hands were on her face, probing into her ears. Click! And a voice, just a whisper filled her senses, over and over.

“Come, again!” <SLAP> She swooned, the blood filling her head.

“Come, again!” <SLAP> The delicious cold of the medicine filled her as the pleasure spheres played in her pavilion! Ayah!

“Come, again!” <SLAP> Xian screamed into gag! Ayah!

“Come, again!” <SLAP> Heat replaced the cold as blood boiled into her head! Ayaaaah!

“Come, again!” <SLAP> The gods forgive her!

“Come, again!” <SLAP>

“Come, again!” <SLAP>

Over and over again, as she was overcome with the music of her own spheres.

* * *

Xian’s head swam. The slapping stopped. Motion by her head. Then-

Xian shuddered, as her smaller pavilion was hammered at the root, as the burning stick rang the pleasure spheres next door!

“COME AGAIN!” (thwap) Ayah! The stick next door ringing the bells in her pavilion!

“COME AGAIN!” (thwap)

“COME AGAIN!” (thwap) The voice, insistent!

“COME AGAIN!” (thwap)

“COME AGAIN!” (thwap) Xian exploded, eyes rolling up, into her head.

“COME AGAIN!” (thwap) Ayah! This would-

“COME AGAIN!” (thwap)—never stop!

“COME AGAIN!” (thwap)

....and so on.....

* * *

Xian was delirious with ecstasy when her bells stopped ringing in her pussy and her head.

Motion by her head, and then -

COME AGAIN!

THWAP!! AYAH!!

COME AGAIN! Her nether pavilion shook like the angry Earth!!

COME AGAIN! The icy stick making warmth in her belly -

COME AGAIN! Ayah! The spheres and her body, ringing too much!

COME AGAIN! AAAAAH!!!

COME AGAIN!

THWAP!! Xian’s world exploded into a red sheet of unending pleasure, and blackness.....

End of Part One.

Part Two

Xian woke the next morning, head pounding from the vodka of the night before, and something else.... Her body ached all over. It must have been the vodka and the time at the gym the previous afternoon. And then the night came, and the dream. The dream! That voice!! Quickly, she got up, went to the closet....there were her gravity cuffs, unused. Her pleasure spheres, hidden from all, in the private place. The bar over the door jamb....

NO!! It was a dream! A horrible dream! Ben, or any other gwailao would NOT dare touch her without her permission! Besides, her current ‘boyfriend’ was too much of a ‘gentleman’ to even do more than have quick filthy sex with her! What a dirty act! Even HE did not enjoy what their bodies HAD to do, did he???

The pounding in her head increased with the clipped knocking on her apartment door. It was probably—yes it is—her current gwailao boyfriend Ben.

“God, Xian. Drinking again. Well, get up. It’s 10 o’ clock. Get in the shower, and clean yourself off.” He could see the salts of her sweat from the previous night on her dry skin.

Xian boiled. This was always an excuse for them to take a shower together, and he always wanted to do something filthy with her body in the shower.

“I have a small surprise for you. Wait out here.” Ben strolled into her bathroom with a Costco bag and some pliers. Taking the old showerhead off, he rubbed some soap on the threads, and put the new acquisition on: a shower massage. With that, that jumped out of the shower, and taking Xia’s hand, pushed her into the shower, sliding the door behind her.

“What is THIS??” She said, eyeing the new shower head, water streaming into her face.

“Flip the switch on the side and find out.”

CLIK! The water began a staccato beat on her breasts, as Ben entered the shower behind her. She turned, and the water began to pound into her backside. It felt good.....

“So, let’s soap up these little tits of yours, shall we?” Ben preceded to soap up her chest, pinching her nipples playfully, as he always did.

“YOU STUPID AMERICAN!!” She yelled at him. He always did this as a pretense to sex. It made her feel strange, dirty to feel that way. To want it, and feel wanted.

“Come again?”

Ahhhhh! She stiffened, eyes shut, biting her lip as heat flashed through her body! She took the shower massage, but dropped it on the floor of the shower. “Hnnngggggg!!! Ayah!! You filthy American! I will KILL you!!”

“Eh? Come again? Did you say something?” Ben usually ignored her, and, at this point usually bent her over in the shower for at least one cheap fuck, before she would kick him out of the house. Not this time, though.

She stiffened again at those words, the dream coming back in blurry flashes. She opened her eyes—he was staring at her, worried. He must have decided to get out of the shower, because he rinsed himself off, and left her hungry for—No! That was NOT what she wanted! Sex was a dirty act for gwailao women! Come back, you scum!

Xian stepped out of the shower, toweling off her lithe, toned body. At 34, she was proud of her exercise routine—she normally wore no bra, and, except for the fact that she was in America, didn’t see any need to. Wrapping herself in her robe, she went to kick Ben out, as was their ritual.

“OUT!! You dog!!! Get OUT of MY HOUSE!!” Ben withdrew. She knew that the dog would call her for dinner tonight, and if not, she could always drink.

Ben shut the door behind him, and smirked. He would be by MUCH later that night, after she went to bed, drunk again.....

* * *

Xian’s head thumped on her pillow; she was drunk again. I wish that Gwailao would do something, she thought. He should marry her so that she could stay in this country. Then, she could serve the state by making children here (ugh, yes, even with him). After they learned at American university they would all go back to China to work for the good of the state against these white devils. Xian faded off to sleep, cursing the hairy, spineless gwailao boyfriend. She should find another.....

She awoke in the dream, unable to move. She struggled, unable to see, screaming into—something shoved in her mouth!! Forcing her mouth open, but obstructed! She could not bite down! Wake up! WAKE UP!! Not AGAIN!!!

Again, hands grabbed her. Again, blood flooded into her head as her world turned upside down. Ayah! Hands probing into her ears, pinching her nipples; fingers pistoning into her forbidden places again....

AYAH! Her nipples were on fire! AYAH!! Her forbidden places too! AYAH!!! Her rosebud inflamed!! She quivered, as hours seemed to pass. Then, it started again....

AYAH!! Burning in her smaller pavilion as a flaming stick entered from the smaller door and burrowed itself into her belly!! AYAH!!!! As its bigger brother entered the larger door of her mound!!! AYAH!! As the door of the tent was sealed with cloth!!! AYAH!! Two fingers closed her nose shut, and she began to struggle, weakly.

POP! Woosh! Air rushed in, as she found that she could breath through her mouth!!! Uugh!! A soft stick entered her mouth, then into her throat!!! Ayah! One hand gripping the back of her hair!! The soft stick getting harder, clogging her throat! The stick growing into a tree!!

KLIK!!

“COME AGAIN!” A male voice she didn’t know!

“COME Again.” Another stranger cooed in her ear!

“Come AGAIN!!” More insistent! Another one! The tree in her throat starting to move!

COME AGAIN!!! Strange mens’ voices cajoled her to hell!!

COME AGAIN!!! Three trees embedded in her shaked her world!!

COME AGAIN!!! Two of the trees whirred, burrowing deeply into her forbidden places!!

COME AGAIN!!! The soft tree in her throat getting harder, cutting off her air, the branches of the tree battering her nose!!

COME AGAIN!!! Hands grabbing and pulling at her nipples enflamed!!! The awful heat rising in her belly!! Pulling the tree into her mouth!

COME AGAIN!!! The tree in her throat, thickening, disgorging salty juice in jets!!!

COME AGAIN!!! Xian exploded in heat and light, as the tree left her mouth and the hole plugged again!

COME AGAIN!!! WHAP!!! Xian’s eyes rolled up behind her head as the two quivering trees were hit home from the outside!!

COME AGAIN!!!

COME AGAIN!!!

COME AGAIN!!!

Xian was in heaven with the Jade Emperor in her dreams when blackness claimed her.

* * *

Ben smirked. This was the first time that her mouth took in his dick. The custom gag (fitted with a mouth plug) was a great idea. As was the tape, looped with different mens’ voices this time. He let himself out. Better to give her more than three hours this time.. Everything was okay—he had changed the batteries in the Walkman.

Ben did com back a few hours later, around five in the morning, throwing her catatonic form on the bed. Untying her, he replaced everything where it had been, and tip toed out the door.

End of Part Two

Part Three

Xian woke up the next morning, naked in bed as she usually did. Ben did not come over. There was no food in the house, nor any vodka, so she decided to go shopping. Slipping on a polo shirt and some silk panties, she found her shorts draped over a chair in the living room.

She walked out the door, out to her car, a VW Bug that her last gwailao boyfriend gave her. He was from Santa Cruz, but when he went to Thailand, he gave it to her. She had already been in one accident with it.

She swung by Captain’s Liquors on 5th Street, sauntered into the store

“Hey, China Girly, in for another fix of the white?” The fat pig behind the counter was always calling her that. She wanted to kill him. Instead, she ignored him, went to aisle 12, and picked out the biggest bottle of Smirnoff that she could find. She didn’t even look him in the face at the checkout counter.

“Hehehe. Thanks for shopping Captain’s. I know that you’ll come again.”

.....come again...... The words burned her, sending pulses to her rosebud. She stared at him.

“Whoa, China girl! Was it something I said?” Pursing her lips, she turned and left.

She walked quickly out of the store. She hoped that he couldn’t see the wetness that was spreading, the slick feeling of her swelling rosebud against her silk panties. What!? Why should she feel these things? Devils!! This country hated her. She was sure of that. Now heaven was punishing her with filthy nightmares!! Enough! She scolded herself. Now for food.

She drove down Ashlan to the corner McDonald’s, looping the Bug thru the parking lot to the drive thru.

“Welcome to McDonald’s, may I take your order?” A gwai boy, just out of highschool. So innocent, with no face hair. She thought that he was cute.

“Yes, please get me a cheeseburger, and a chocolate shake. That will be all.” She looked up at him, and her nipples tingled, as they sometimes did when she was attracted to someone. This boy WAS cute. But, he was too old, and not useful to the state. She could not gain anything from this whelp. She smiled at him.

“Here is your order. Thank you and come again.” (come again) Her nipples burned, poking at the material of the shirt.

The boy saw! “I-is there anything else that I can help you with?” Ayah! Her red pavilion betrayed her! The wetness, spreading to her legs! Could he see that?

N-no... Thank you very much.” Ayah!! Her rosebud itched!! It burned!! For this boy!!

Xian drove off. As she shifted to second, the vibrations from the car were too much! She rubbed her forbidden area thru the shorts all the way home, somehow getting in the house, her frame covered in sweat.

Ayah! Juice from her pavilion ran down her leg! Ayah! Her nipples burned! Xian grabbed her nipples trying to assuage the heat, the itchiness that was driving her crazy. Instead, the heat built up in her belly as she thought of the cute boy from McDonald’s. Ayah! She fingered her rosebud through the shorts, felt it grow! Ayah!! She was dirty, but she did not care!

AAAAAH! She exploded, more juices dribbling down her legs onto the sofa, then to the floor! AYAH!! She ripped off the shorts, rubbing her rosebud through the sopping panties! Ayah!!! She needed the pleasure spheres!

She went to the secret place. Wiping the juices with a wash cloth, she inserted her mother’s heirlooms into her red pavilion. Ayah!!! What a mess!! Her juices were all over the floor!! She hoped that neither Ben nor the neighbors would see. She cleaned up the mess, leaving the wash cloth in the sink. Then, she sat back down on the sofa... Xian took the spheres up into herself, and enjoyed the ringing of the spheres as she thought about the young boy, about what she could teach him.

Xian’s fingers disappeared into her panties.

She shuddered. (Come again)

She shuddered again. And dozed off to sleep.

* * *

It was midday.

Ben peeked into the window of the apartment, and then let himself in with a his key. Xian was asleep on the sofa. She didn’t smell drunk. In fact, Ben smelled something entirely different. He walked into her room, noticed the familiar ornate box open, the recesses unfilled by Xian’s ‘pleasure spheres.’ Aha! Ben decided to wake her up.

“Rise and shine, sleepy head.”

Xian opened her eyes to see Ben standing in her living room, the windows open. Ayah!! She was still in the polo shirt, her panties, but no shorts!! Ayah!! And her devil boyfriend standing over her!! The neighbors!!

“Shut...the....windows....and...curtains.....” she hissed. Ben smirked, complying with her wishes. Then, He came near her, kneeling on the floor at the foot of the sofa, glancing at the wet spot between her legs.

“Wow, what’s this?” he said, fingering her still damp panties. “Did you have a good dream this time?”

“” she hissed. “” She reached out to hit him.

“Come again?” He caught her hand, turning her over on her belly as she swooned.

“Come again.” His hand came down with a smak! on her buttocks, her breathing quickened. He could have swore (actually he knew) that the globes within were teasing her.

“You like this? Come again!” She moved her buttocks to meet his hand!

“Bitch!!” He slapped her hard, one last time as she exploded in juice and sweat all over the sofa.

Ben wasn’t done just yet.

* * *

Xian opened her eyes again, dizzy from the explosions of wind and rain. Feeling her panties come off....!

Ayah! The storm started again as Ben licked her rosebud!! Ayah!! He grabbed her nipples!!! Ayah!! She was losing control of herself!! Ayah!! The heat was building, too fast!! Ayah!! Ben put a finger inside her smaller pavilion!!! Her mother’s spheres betrayed her!!

Xian exploded with the wind and the rain again! Ben, nor any other man had ever done this to her before!! But that wasn’t all... Suddenly, she was on top of him; his tongue was on her rosebud as the bells began to ring in her red pavilion! His root was at her lips... and just as suddenly, in her mouth. She flopped the root around in her mouth until-

SMAK! Ayah!! He rang the gong of her red pavilion! His tongue teasing her rosebud!! She sucked his root now, running her tongue over the trunk as it grew thicker, filling her mouth and throat with sensations that could not be denied.

SMAK! Ayaaah!! She exploded as he did, sending the seed of his root down her throat. She quivered as she sucked and swallowed his root, then she exploded again as his teeth brushed against her rosebud deliciously. His tongue lapped at her bud, sipping her juices.

Exhausted from the day’s activities, they lapsed off to sleep together for the first time.

End of Part Three.

Part 4

They both woke up around 6 in the evening, sweaty with the summer heat of the valley. Xian was sore. Very sore, with her mother’s pleasure spheres still inside her. Surely the gwailao didn’t know, couldn’t feel them within her!?

“Hey, let’s take a shower together.”

“What?! I won’t do that! Not in the evening! The neighbors are all around.” She had to remove them!

“Look. You are sweaty. You stink. And besides, a shower would be good for both of us.” Ben started to take her hand, lead her to the shower...

She pulled away. “All right. I guess you are right. Let me change.” With that, XYZ retired to her bedroom, shutting the door. Pulling off the now dry panties, she spread her legs, reaching into her secret place to remove the spheres. Ayah!!! The little heavy one moved!! Rolling out of her secret place!! Running with her juices!

THUNK

Ben threw open the door with a start, to be greeted with a sight—his ‘girlfriend’, legs spread, dribbling her pussy juices on the bed and rug—and on that rug, in the puddle of her juices, the (now familiar) smaller, heavier ball from her ben wa set.

“My...” he said, smiling at her outraged, blushing form, “we HAVE been quite a bad girl, haven’t we...”

She just stared at him, tears starting to well in her eyes, anger starting to boil within her bosom. As he approached she mumbled, “Keep away, you...”

“Come again?” The words were like a reed slapping her rosebud!

Ayah! Ben was upon her! Sticking his root in her red pavilion! Ayah! Ringing the remaining sphere!

Ben withdrew. “Hey,” he grinned evilly. “Something’s still down there.” But Ben didn’t reach in to pluck out the sphere...instead he reached over. She didn’t see him uncork the little bottle on her bedside table, squirt the drops on the smaller ball, or pick it up. Ben went down. Xian arched back as Ben licked her bud. Ahh.... that felt so dirty, so goood... then--Ayah! What was happening! What-

Ben worked the smaller one into her smaller hole.

Ayah!! It burned!!! Ayah! Suddenly he whispered in her ear—

“I know that you’ve been a bad girl. Now, you have to pay for that. Come again, baby.” (slap) His hand came down on her mound. Again. Again. Again....!

XYZ’s world came apart. The spheres were like feuding neighbors fighting through the wall between the pavilions! She could feel burning on her rosebud, increasing to the soft staccato of his hand on her mound, ringing the spheres! What clamor! How could he...? “Ayah!! Ayah!! Ayah!! Ayah!!” She screamed.

“Wow. Four ‘Ayahs’. That’s a record.” He put his finger and thumb in each hole, and began turning as he smothered her mouth with his. She closed her eyes, stiffened, shuddering, mumbling into his mouth as he played her. She grabbed the sheets of the bed, burning.

Ayah!! She was singing the song of the wind and rain! She didn’t care! The iciness of the spheres fed the heat in her belly! His fingers reached as roots, burrowing into her, the larger grinding into her rosebud, steel on her tender flesh!

“Play with yourself. Here.” He guided her hands from the wet sheets to her breasts. She flinched.

There was pressure on her bosom, on her tips, as she exploded. Her hands darted to her breasts, relieving, and yet increasing the heat that started at her mound.... She didn’t see Ben reach over again...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...... The hum! The sound from her dreams!

“What!??” She managed to come up for air, but couldn’t see past his shoulders. “What....” As he kissed her again.

“MmmPh! Mmmph!! Mmmph!!” Ayah!, the thick quivering stick rammed into the larger sphere! The ringing! The ringing! She screamed, and screamed again into Ben’s mouth as blackness overtook her....

Ben looked down as Xian arched her back, mashing her breasts in the double orgasm, jetting pussy juices on her bed, her head slapping the bed back and forth violently before she blacked out.

Ben was not finished with her yet. He pushed area below her pussy, disgorging the smaller ball, and, taking some new panties out of her bureau, put them on, covering the still running vibrator. He could hear it clicking against something, deep within her.... As an afterthought, he pulled the panties down below her triangle, and taking some of the medicine, squirted some drops on her clit before replacing the panties as they were.

Tucking her into bed, he found one of her silk scarves, which he blindfolded her with. The third tape containing his voice, her Walkman; the beads in her ears again completed his handiwork. She shuddered; hands clenching and unclenching under the covers. He shut the door behind him as she began to shudder and moan in Chinese. This time she was her own prisoner.

It was eight. Ben would be back in the morning.

End of Part 4.