The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Xanadu: Redux

by J. Darksong

* * *

Chapter 4: Bad Magick (laying into me...)

“Well, this is a pleasant surprise.”

Dr. Thorne smiled grandly, gesturing to a chair. “Please, Dr. Frasier, have a seat.”

Lacie sat, straightening her skirt. “Thank you, Dr. Thorne. And please, call me Lacie.”

“Very well, Lacie. Then will you please call me David?”

She shook her head. “I’m afraid it wouldn’t be appropriate right now. I’m here less as a friend chatting, and more as someone who needs advice... the, um, kind you specialize in,” she said, reddening slightly. “That is, if you’re not too busy?”

“Oh, no, of course not,” Dr. Thorne said, moving over to sit down at his desk. “Now, then, what’s the matter?”

“Well... I take it you heard about the incident in the park yesterday? The one I cancelled my evening classes over?”

He nodded. “Yes I did. And while I applaud your bravery, I have to say it was very dangerous. Foolhardy, even.”

She waved a hand dismissively. “I know. Believe me, I know. I got the same speech from my dad and my husband over it. I don’t plan on doing anything like that again, ever. The thing is... I really don’t understand WHY I did it in the first place. I don’t even remember doing it! One minute I’m staring at the guy running through the park with that woman’s purse, and the next I’m faced own on the ground from having tackled him.”

Thorne frowned. “And you didn’t make a conscious effort to go after the mugger yourself?” She shook her head. “Interesting. Very interesting.”

Lacie sighed. “There’s more. On the way home, Gene and I were talking about the incident. We stopped at a traffic light just across from where they are doing all that new road construction. I glanced out my window... and the next thing I know, I come to on the ground on the side of the road, with Gene staring down at me, white as a sheet, slapping my face.”

Thorne leaned forward. “Do you know what happened to you?”

“Apparently I’d had a seizure. Gene says there was a flashing red light on one of the little hurdle barriers they set around the construction site, and he thinks the pulsing set it off. Frankly, I don’t even remember seeing the light, just turning to look out the window... then waking up on the ground.”

“I see.” He steepled his fingers. “I take it from your worry that this seizure was unusual, then? Not a normal occurrence?”

“I’ve never had them before, if that’s what you mean. I’m not epileptic, and dad assures me that we have no history of it in our family. Gene rushed me into the ER, and they ran the usual battery of tests, but they were inconclusive. I haven’t been hit in the head recently, haven’t had any medical problems at all. And short of having my case put on the air as an episode of “House” and solved by Hugh Laurie, no one can find a medical reason for the suddenness of the attack.”

“Which leads you to think that the problem may be psychological in nature?” Thorne suggested, leaning back. “Not very likely. Usually in the cases of ailments with obvious physical effects, nine times out of ten, it has a physical cause. I, of course, will be glad to talk to you, if it will help to ease your mind, but I still think you should consider—”

“A second opinion?” Lacie added, shaking her head. “David, you don’t know my husband. When I had my... attack... in the car, he freaked. And while he’s not the richest man in the world by any means, he does have a lot of resources at his disposal. Within the hour, he’d had every top medical specialist, neurosurgeon, and disease specialist in the country flown in to look at me.” She laughed softly. “I would have been flattered if I hadn’t been as scared as Gene by the time they arrived. I was pricked more times than I care to count, and they tested me for pretty much everything they could think of... but there is nothing medically wrong with me.”

Dr. Thorne turned to the side, pulling back the first ball of his Newton’s cradle, then releasing, letting the clack clack clack of the balls sound for several moments, before turning back to face her. “I’m reminded of a famous saying of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s literary character, Sherlock Holmes.”

Lacie nodded. “’When the impossible has been eliminated, the improbable, no matter how unlikely, must be the answer’. My thoughts exactly.” She sighed, leaning back in the chair. “So... how do we begin?”

Dr. Thorne smiled. “Just relax, my dear. Make yourself comfortable. Now, tell me all about when you first started noticing anything strange...”

* * *

“Wake up.”

Pete jerked awake, sitting up with a gasp. Looking up, he cringed, seeing the faces of Julie Gerring and Anne Machado staring down at him. Oh shit! Oh fucking shit! I fell asleep! I dozed off while those two were being programmed, and it wore off, and they came to! I am so fucking dead!

The two girls smirked evilly. “Aww, did we ruin your nap, Petey?” Anne said with a fake pout. “Oh, so sorry. But I’m sure what Julie and I have planned for you should finish waking you up.”

Pete leaped back, flipping up and over the back of the couch, jumping back up to his feet. “Hold it! Back off! I’m... I’m serious!” He tried to make his way towards the door, but the girls moved faster, cutting him off. “Remember, girls... killing me in cold blood will give you both criminal records! And... and get you expelled! Think of what your parents will say!” Cringing, he closed his eyes, pulling his arms over his head.

Glancing at one another, both girls laughed. “Kill you? Oh Peter, you can be so fucking funny sometimes,” Julie said, grabbing him by the shoulder.

“Yeah,” agreed Anne, holding tight to his other shoulder, as they pulled him slowly away from the door, and back towards the couch. “You really crack me up.”

Shoving him lightly back onto to the couch, they stood, towering over the cowering boy. Then, to his total astonishment, they both removed their shirts and panties once more, standing before him, completely nude. They placed their hands behind their heads, pressing their chests forward. “Oooh, what’s wrong, Petey,” Anne cooed softly, jiggling her breasts enticingly. “Cat got your tongue?”

Pete nodded wordlessly, reaching a hand up to grasp the lightly tanned orbs, only to grunt in frustration as Anne moved swiftly back out of reach. He started to rise, but Julie planted a soft bare foot on the center of his chest, pushing him lightly but firmly back down onto the couch. “Uh uh, cowboy,” Julie said with an evil smirk. “You’re not going anywhere. You interrupted our ‘play time’, and just when it was getting to the good part. Now, you’re going to sit right there and be a ‘good boy’,” she purred, running her foot up underneath his shirt, stroking his bare chest with her toes. “Maybe if you’re REALLY good, we’ll let you have a taste, for dessert.”

Nodding again, Pete settled down to watch as the two sex-starved nymphs began an enticing stimulating dance, rubbing and caressing their naked forms against each other, undulating to some unheard beat, sighing and moaning in pleasure at each loving touch. Consumed with the erotic display, Pete’s mind was nevertheless going a mile a minute. Damn this is hot! I wish I’d brought a video camera with me. Heh... this is really very unexpected. I guess I sorta expected them to be more... docile. Submissive. To basically just sit there and wait for instructions from me, instead of acting on their own initiative. Still, they didn’t wake up and start trying to kill me while I dozed off, so that’s something.

By now, the two dancing divas had made their way back to the desk, locked into a deep passionate kiss, their bodies still moving and shimmying to that unheard musical beat. Moving as one, still joined at the hip, they slid seamlessly onto the desk, lying down on their sides, letting their legs entwine. The room was silent, aside from their labored breathing, and softly whispered moans. Their hands, which had rested lightly on each others’ sides, became active, seeking out new flesh, stroking a soft flank here, teasing a tender breast there. Hard spiked nipples pressed into each other, and at last the kiss broke, a moan of pleasure escaping their lips. Eyes open once more, the girls turned to face him, licking their lips and winking at him.

Pete adjusted his position on the couch, trying to make room for his manhood, which had begun to make its presence known. Thinking ‘ah, what the hell’, he unzipped his pants, and slid them and his boxers down around his ankles, stroking himself idly as he watched the floor show. Okay. It’s really strange... a NICE little event, but unexpected nonetheless. And while they don’t seem... well, disgusted by my exposed Johnson, they aren’t exactly salivating over it, or in any hurry to rush over here and get some. It seems that some of my commands were accepted and others weren’t... hmmm... or maybe... AH! That must be it. All of the subliminal commands I programmed must have been accepted, and weaved into their subconscious, but without my actual voice relaying the instructions, their own subconscious minds must have interpreted the information in a different context than I’d intended.

Standing up, he moved over to the table, he reached out to squeeze Julie’s butt, but again, the vixen prevented him, rolling over into her side, staring up at him with an evil smirk. “Uh, uh, uh,” she chided. “Someone’s not being a very good boy. You’re supposed to wait til we call for you.”

Rolling his eyes, Pete said, “Okay, fine. If you wanna play that way, I guess I’ll just have to remind you both just who’s in charge here.” Clearing his throat, he spoke in a clear voice. “Slaves, I command you both to get off that table, stand up, and kiss me on the lips.”

Both girls giggled, kissing one another briefly. “In a little bit, Petey,” Anne said dreamily, sliding a hand between Julie’s thighs, seeking out her pleasure center. “Hold your horses. We’ll get to you. Promise.”

“What the hell?!? I gave you both a command! I’m your Master! You’re supposed to obey me!”

“UUgghhhnn.... mmmmmm,” Julie replied, her eyes fluttering lightly as Anne hit just the right spot. “She said... in a minute... ‘Master’ Pete... we’re a little.... uuhhhhnnnn... bbbbbbusy...” Rolling over again, now underneath her lover, Julie opened her legs, giving Anne an open invitation to probe deeper.

Frustrated, disbelieving, Pete bent down to pick up his laptop, moved conveniently underneath the table. Hitting the SPACE BAR to deactivate the screen saver, he pulled up the menu and checked the list of commands he’d added to the program. Obedient, submissive... nope, I didn’t leave anything out. It’s basically the same script I used on Janet, Mindy, and Sandy... but with these two obedience and submission are both subjective terms. Or at least, not absolute. Heh. Interesting. Well, at any rate, I can hopefully fix all the bugs with a little old fashioned, deep and intensive hypnosis... assuming the triggers I had implanted still work.

Both girls were moaning deeply now, hips grinding relentlessly into one another. Anne’s back was arched, her breasts jiggling with each bounce, giving Pete pause once again. Heh. Wow... that’s hot. Since the plan to turn them completely hetero didn’t work, I think I might just settle for bi. Yeah. I like that idea... I’ll let them stay as a couple, and maybe have them teach the other girls the joys of girl-on-girl love. If nothing else, it’ll give them all something to do when I’m not personally fucking them. After all, I only have one cock; as much as I’d like to, I can’t fuck them all at once.

Coming up behind Anne, he spoke her trigger phrase. “Raggedy Annie.”

Still bouncing, not missing a beat, she replied instantly with, “Yes grunt Mas grunt Ter grunt I grunt Hear grunt And grunt Obey!”

“Unbelievable,” Pete said with a shake of his head. “Downtown Julia Brown.” Julie responded in the same manner, her reply just as energetic and breathless as Anne’s. “Um... okay. Girls, I command you to cum... now!”

Stiffening, both girls let out a loud cry of simultaneous pleasure, then trembled lightly, toes curling, fingers clenching, as the waves passed through them. Sighing, sated for the moment, both girls went still, breathing deeply, their eyes lightly closed.

“Nice to see THAT command works, at least,” Pete said ruefully. “Alright girls, now that you’ve had your fun, it’s MY turn...”

* * *

“And I’m afraid our time is up for now.”

Lacie blinked, shaking her head. She glanced over at the clock on the wall. “Wow. Five-thirty already? Hard to believe I’ve been sitting here talking about myself for more than two hours.” She sat up, shaking her head. The room seemed almost empty, hollow, and it took her a moment to realize what was missing: the constant clack clack clack of the Cradle had fallen silent. Forcing her gaze upward to Dr. Thorne’s face, she asked, “So... any insights into what’s going on with me?”

“Well, I have a few ideas,” he admitted after a moment. “There’s a lot going on with you right now: the new job teaching, the changes at home, missing being with your children twenty-four/seven, the ever-increasing pressure from your dad to get along with your stepmom, and your own reluctance to deal with the issue and tell him how you really feel about her. Add on top of all that the fact that its nearly time for midterms, you’re busier than ever before, and being the driven individual you are, you’re trying your hardest to make sure ALL of your students pass, even though you yourself just admitted that a few of them are ‘hopeless causes’. And those were your own exact words, Lacie.”

He sighed. “Basically, you are under a lot of stress right now. And everyone deals with stress differently. Some people work through it, some actually flourish under it, and some people...” his voice trailed off.

“Some people spazz out and have seizures?” Lacie finished softly, glancing down. “Damn. You’re basically saying that going back to teaching again is too stressful for me... that I can’t take the pressure.”

“No, no, nothing of the sort!” Thorn cut in. “I’m just saying that right now, you’re juggling your job, and problems at home, and your unresolved issues, and that you simply have too many balls in the air! You don’t have to quit juggling altogether. Just drop one or two, and you should be just fine. Anything that can help reduce the amount of stress that you’re under should help out immensely.” Thinking for a moment, he added, “As a matter of fact, I have my Advanced Psychology class working on a project for their midterm, creating a viable ‘relaxation technique’ CD that will work on anyone. One of my best students in also one of yours, Peter Reiley. He’s an especially gifted student.”

Reaching into his desk, he took out a small CD. “This is his mid-term, submitted early. I know I probably shouldn’t do this, but here, take it. Just don’t show it to, or tell anyone else about it.” He chuckled. “I can tell you from personal experience, however, that it seems to be very effective at reducing stress. Personally, I’m giving him an ‘A’.”

Lacie took the disk. “Thanks. I’ll play it tonight.” Standing, she extended a hand, shaking his. “And thank you for seeing me... David. I really needed to talk, and I think it helped a lot. I’m going to think about what you told me... and see if I can maybe settle some of my issues.”

“Glad to help, of course. And feel free to stop by again anytime. If nothing else, I’d like a follow-up meeting to see if you’ve noticed any improvement.”

Driving down the road, Lacie hit the button on her ‘hands free’ earphone. “Call Dad,” she spoke into the receiver. “Yes,” she answered, confirming her choice. “Hi dad... it’s me, Lacie. Yeah... yeah, I just left his office, actually. I think it helped a lot. I’m... actually glad you and Gene pushed me to talk to a psychologist.” She listened for a moment, then laughed. “Yes, well, he gets way too many chances to say ‘I told you so’ as it is, so I don’t think I’ll give him this one.”

She sighed. “Listen dad? Dr. Thorne did give me some advice that I’ve really taken to heart. I need to tell you something... something that’s hard for me to say... but that I really need to get off my chest. So... well, here goes. Dad... I really... I REALLY have a problem... with Madeline.”

She listened, waiting for the tirade of words, angry or hurt, that would cut into her soul... words that never came. Then, after a moment, he replied back with, “Well, it took you long enough to own up to it, sweetheart.”

Lacie blinked. “Wait! Wait a second! You mean, you KNEW?? All this time I’ve been beating myself up about hating your new wife, and you’ve known what I was feeling all along??”

“Well, of course, sweetheart. I’m your father. You should know by now you can’t hide your feelings from me. I knew ever since Maddy and I first started dating that you didn’t approve of her. And I tried to get you to talk about it, tried to speak to you about her countless times, but you refused to deal with it, always changing the subject or making up excuses to leave.” He sighed deeply. “I knew you weren’t ready to deal with it. You never really dealt with your REAL mom leaving us all those years before... but I knew that eventually you would talk to me. When you were ready.”

Tears appeared in Lacie’s eyes, blurring her vision. She pulled off on the side of the road. “Oh, daddy... I’m sorry. I should have told you up front... all those years ago. I’m sorry... I’m really really sorry!” She sniffled. “I’ve been a terrible daughter—”

“Nonsense!” James Gilbertson replied, laughing. “Lacie Ann, you’ve been a wonderful daughter, caring and true. For years, it was just the two of us. You were my whole world, and I was yours. It’s natural to have... well... bad feelings about someone coming along and taking what you feel is ‘your place’ in my life.” He chuckled. “You remember when you first started dating Eugene! I didn’t cut the poor boy any slack, as you may recall. I never liked him, and I didn’t respect him either... not until the night he finally proposed to you.” He laughed outright then. “Did he ever tell you about that night?”

“No... why? What happened?”

“Well, it’s enough years now that we can both look back and laugh at it... but being a Scotsman, proper and true, he came to me to ask my blessing before he proposed to you. I basically told him to get lost. He looked at me and said, ‘Sir, I respect your love and care for your daughter, but I love her just as fiercely, and if I must stand here on your doorpost for the next twenty years, I’ll not leave without your blessing!’ Ha! The young upstart. I have to admit, I admired his guts, and his determination... but mostly he just pissed me off. So I decked him.”

“DADDY!”

“It’s true! I popped him one in the mouth, and down he went. Then calmly, dusting himself off, he stood back up, and asked me if I’d changed my mind yet. So I hit him again.” He chuckled ruefully. “He got up again, spit out some blood, and asked me if I’d reconsidered his proposal yet. That only got me more pissed, and I asked him if he was even going to fight me back. Of course, being a gentleman, he refused, muttering something about respect for his elders. Well, I walloped him again, right in the eye, telling him that if he wanted my permission, and my respect, that he’d better damn well show me that he was willing to fight for my little girl! Well, he looked down at the ground, took a deep breath, and said, ‘Well, Sir, if ye insist,’ and punched he square in the jaw.”

“He did what?!?” Lacie yelled. “He HIT you?”

“Yes he did,” James replied with a laugh. “I damn well deserved it, too. Honey... I wasn’t willing to let you go back then. I wasn’t ready. It took a good crack upside my head to finally make me realize that in trying to hold onto you, I was holding you back from true happiness. Now tell me the truth. Back then... if I’d told you no, would you have still married Eugene?”

Lacie thought about it for a moment. “Well... I mean... I kinda... huh. I guess not.”

“I know you wouldn’t have. And just think of how empty your life would be right now without him. Look at everything you two have been through together... everything you would have missed out on. That’s why I finally decided to give him a chance.”

Lacie was quiet for a while. “Are you suggesting that your wife and I have a boxing match to settle our differences?”

“No, pumpkin,” James deadpanned. “I wouldn’t want you getting hurt.”

“Funny, dad, real funny.” She thought for a moment. “When will Madeline be back in town again?”

“She’s back the Monday after next.”

Taking a deep breath, stilling the rumbling in her gut, she said, “Do you think I could... come over for dinner that night? I think it about time she and I finally had a heart to heart.”

“Of course, Pumpkin. That will be fine. I’ll make my Meatloaf Surprise.”

Meatloaf? “Um, dad, how about I pick you both up and we go out for dinner?”

James laughed. “Now who’s being funny? Relax, pumpkin, dinner will be fine, as always.”

Lacie sighed, feeling much better. “Thanks, daddy. And, I’m sorry again, for taking so long to talk to you about all this.”

“The important thing is that you did. Alright honey, I’ll talk to you later. Say hi to Gene and the kids for me.”

“I will, dad. Bye.” Hanging up the phone, Lacie relaxed, feeling as if a great weight had been lifted from her chest. “I guess David was right after all.” Remembering the CD in her bag in the back seat, she smiled. “Gene won’t be home until later; tonight’s the night he promised to take the kids out to Chuck-E-Cheese. Maybe I’ll light a few candles and put on the relaxation CD, and just have a little ‘me-time’.” She nodded to herself.

“Yeah. A little relaxation sounds like just what I need right now. This will be just perfect.”

* * *

Sandy knelt comfortably on the floor beside the seat where Pete sat, typing rapidly on his laptop. In her small hands she clutched a glass of cold sparkling cider—Pete’s latest drink of choice. Sipping glass after glass in his luxury apartment, it gave him the feeling of sophistication without dulling his senses or destroying his much valued brain cells with alcohol. If she’d been capable of feeling resentment towards her Lord and Master, Sandy might have resented spending her time alone with him as nothing more than a sexy cup holder. Luckily for them both, she felt no such resentment, content to kneel there by his side indefinitely until she was needed.

“Alright. Okay. I think I’ve finally got it,” Pete said after a while. “I think this should help things out immensely. You see, I think the problem I had with Annie and Jules goes back to the way in which the information was received. The human brain is not a computer... you can’t just download a few Megs of data into someone’s head and expect them to know specifically how to process it correctly. By using the spiral to implant my suggestions I unfortunately bypassed their subconscious processing altogether. I gave them ideas without context, leaving it up to their own altered minds to interpret what I’d implanted.”

Taking the goblet from Sandy, he drank deeply. “Mmmmmm... refreshing. Now then... this time I’ve implemented the same program, only this time I’ve downloaded an audio file in my own voice with it, reinforcing the commands received visually.” He chuckled, reaching out to caress Sandy’s face, making her shiver. “It’s simple really. Some people are audio learners, and some people are visual learners. This method will hit them both equally hard. And for all those kinetic learners out there, I even included a few instructions to make sure they don’t just sit by idle while they are being programmed. A little ‘positive reinforcement’ by orgasm is just the thing to push them over the top.”

“That’s brilliant, Master,” Sandy gushed, not really caring about the technical jargon, but perking instantly at the mention of orgasms. “So... do you need a test subject for your little project? I’m happy to volunteer. You know I’d do ANYTHING to help you.”

Pete frowned. “Well, actually, I think the process would yield better data if I tried it on a subject not already bent to my will...” Seeing the look of disappointment on her face, he considered. “Well... alright, I DO have one particular test that I think you can help me with, something I’ve been planning to implement anyway. Sandy, sweet, do you know two of my Physics classmates, Anne Machado and Julie Gerring?”

Sandy frowned, twisting up her nose. “You mean those two dykes? Ugh... yeah, I know them. The girls and I see those two uber-skanks now and again. They would always hang around at the coffee house we USED to frequent before we learned about the lower class of clientele that hangs there.”

Pete reddened. “Hey! I used to hang out there to study all the time!”

“Well, Master of mine, you were part of the... um, well, uncool crowd I was talking about... I mean, back then, before you opened my eyes to how powerful and magnificent you really are! Back then, I was too shallow and self-absorbed to realize just how cool and hunky you are!”

Huh. You sound just as shallow and self-absorbed as before, to me. The only difference is that as your Master, I’m automatically considered part of your clique. Scowling slightly, he continued. “So, I take it then that you’re not into the whole lesbian scene?”

“Ewww! Like, no way, Jose!” Sandy rose from her kneeling position to press her naked form against Pete. “I’m one hundred percent male-oriented, lover, and YOU’RE the man I’m oriented on.”

“Yes, I know. But what if I commanded you to have sex with another girl, while I watched?” he countered.

Sandy shuddered slightly. “Um, well, of course I would obey you, Pete,” she said slowly. “I wouldn’t enjoy myself, but If you wanted it, I’d give you a good show.”

“Uh huh. And if I wanted to watch you and... let’s say Janet, eat each other out, would you have a problem with that?”

Sandy shuddered again. “Master... this whole thing is kinda... well... creeping me out. I love Janet, yes, but not that way. I love her like a sister, kinda because we are SLAVE SISTERS. And we would do ANYTHING you commanded us to. Anything.” Closing her eyes, she plunged ahead. “But I have to say the idea of being with another girl that way... um... well...”

“Just doesn’t do anything for you?” Pete suggested.

“More like turns my stomach,” Sandy finished.

“Alrighty then.” Opening a menu on the computer, Pete began typing rapidly, humming softly to himself. A few minutes later, he saved the results, and placed the laptop on his coffee table. “Okay. I’ve decided you CAN help me test out my new program after all. Go into the bedroom and get your vibrator... the small pink one with the clit tickler... then come back and have a seat on the floor in front of the computer.”

“Yes, Sir,” Sandy replied, eagerly, rushing to the bedroom and returning with her favorite toy. “Now, what do I do?”

“Nothing. Just sit here quietly, and watch the screen. The computer will do the rest.” He tapped the ENTER key then backed away as the spiral appeared. “Just watch the program while it runs. I’ll be back in an hour to check up on you.” Taking his empty wine glass, he headed into the kitchen, to make himself a snack.

* * *

The house was dark when Lacie arrived home. Putting away her schoolwork and briefcase, she made her way to the kitchen. A note from Gene sat taped to the refrigerator: “Gone to the ‘Fat Rat’ with kids. Be back around nine. Made dinner for you, in the fridge. Reheat for 3 minutes and eat. See you soon. Love, Gene.”

Taking out two small trays from the fridge, she placed them into the microwave and set the timer for three minutes. Mmmmmm. Looks like he made spaghetti tonight. If I keep eating like this, I’m going to have to double my workouts at the gym. Smiling softly to herself, kicked off her heels and set a place at the table. Taking the food from the microwave, sitting down to eat, she sighed, glancing around. Hmm. Never really noticed how empty this house is with just me in it. I really do miss my family... but sometimes it’s nice to have a little time alone to just unwind and relax.

Glancing over at her purse, she took out the CD. Speaking of relaxing... I might as well this a quick once-over, and see if it’s as good as Dr. Thorne seems to think it is. Then I’ll finish eating dinner, spend some time with Gene and the kids, and maybe after everyone’s gone to bed I’ll boot it up and try it in earnest. Walking back into her private study, she switched on her desktop, and inserted the disc.

Immediately, the screen flickered to life, showing a screenshot of the Oregon coastline at evening, the sky a kaleidoscope of red, blue, yellow, white, and gold. The screen shimmered, looking extremely lifelike, as if she were staring not into a computer screen but out a window at the actual coastline at dusk. A soft hissing sounded, and she realized that sound was coming through the speakers as well. She increased the volume, and smiled, hearing the soothing sounds of the surf coming back at her.

“Wow. That’s... amazing. It looks so... so real... and sounds... so real.” She yawned slightly, staring deeper at the tranquil scene. “Mmmmm. Nice. Calling this thing ‘relaxing’ is an understatement. It... kinda makes me feel like I’m at the beach.”

Or, almost. The longer Lacie watched the flickering screen, the deeper relaxed she felt... but it wasn’t complete. Something kept interfering, irritating her, keeping her from sinking completely into the illusion. Abruptly, the idea entered her mind that it was her clothes. Ah, of course, she reasoned a few minutes later, unbuttoning her blouse, sliding it off her shoulder and onto the floor. I wouldn’t be wearing anything like this if I really was at the beach. Likewise, she slid her skirt down onto the floor next to her blouse, then sighed in pure contentment, lounging back down in her chair dressed only in her bra, panties, and stockings, feeling much better.

Yeah... that helps a LOT. Mmmmm... sooo nice... I can almost feel the sun shining down on my bare skin... The screen continued to flicker drawing her deeper and deeper into the illusion. Her eyelids drooped, and she sighed softly, her head tipping forward, even as her eyes kept the screen in sight, always in sight. Mmmmm... so relaxing... but... not enough... need to relax... more... Her hands slid down to her waist, moving with her conscious direction, as consciousness has long ago fled the scene. She slowly slid down her stockings, one at a time, sighing in complete pleasure with each inch of bared skin, stroking her tender bare soles along the carpet, imagining them to be resting on the soft sand of the shoreline. A moment later, her bra fluttered to the floor, joined a moment later by her panties.

Naked now, she sank limply back into her chair, her eyes closed to mere slits, still glued to the computer screen in front of her. Dinner was forgotten, along with work and family responsibilities. She was completely relaxed, completely drawn into the illusion before her. She sighed, then cooed as she felt the ocean surge, felt it pull up the shoreline to her, just barely covering her toes, then withdraw. The water was strangely warm, not cold as it usually was at evening, and where it touched her, it left a lingering warmth... a pleasant, arousing feeling. The next wave swept the coast again, sweeping completely over her feet to her ankles, before retreating again. Lacie gasped, then groaned, feeling her arousal nearly double, her errant hands seeking out and finding her new very damp pussy.

The next wave swept up even higher, covering her about mid-calf. A deep passionate groan tore from her throat as the warmth pushed its way deeper into her, amping up her arousal with each crest, and drawing out any resistance she might have formed, had she been of the frame of mind to understand what was happening to her. As it was, Lacie was completely under its spell, and happy to be there, reveling in the mindless pleasure that was slowly overwhelming her. A second, then third, finger entered her hungry snatch as she felt the wave return, sweeping up over her thighs... just millimeters from reaching her wet exposed sex. She whined softly, trying to scoot forward, to push herself forward just enough to make contact, but her body and mind were too deeply relaxed. The wave withdrew once more, and she nearly sobbed with the loss, feeling supremely empty, wanting nothing more than for the wave to return again in full force, to cover her completely, and drown her in its pleasure.

It seemed an eternity when the wave returned, and she nearly sobbed again, this time in joy. She welcomed its power, opening herself to it fully as it crashed into her, this time blessedly sweeping over and into her steaming sizzling snatch, and finally FINALLY she came, feeling the wave flow not only over her, not just inside her, but through her, washing away so much of her, so VERY much of her...

She had just barely recovered from the pleasure, just coming down from her orgasm, when the wave surged again, washing over, into, and through her once more, this time reaching her breasts, teasing her diamond spikes nipples, and she was cumming again, harder than before, shaking with the intensity of it, her toes curling up, her eyes fluttering, struggling to stay open, needing, NEEDING to stay focused on the scene before her, unable to do anything else BUT watch, and let it wash her away, struggling to hang on just long enough to let the waves claim her completely—

And then the final wave struck.

Lacie screamed her pleasure, feeling the wave flowing up over her, covering her chest, and sweeping over her head, fully submerged now, her body, her mind, even her soul being washed clean of everything but the ungodly pleasure that was even now flowing, flowing, flowing through her, seemingly never-ending... until at last, blessedly, the wave receded at last, leaving her empty, open, and sated...

A short time later, Lacie stirred from her seat. Eyes still wide and glassy, she rose from her chair, shutting down the computer before grabbing up her discarded clothes. Closing and locking her study door behind her, she tossed her clothes in the hamper, then made her way upstairs to the bathroom, and entered the shower. Standing underneath the warm soothing waters brought back echoes of her earlier pleasures, but she refrained from touching herself, content merely to enjoy the sensation as it washed away all evidence of her self-pleasure. Drying, slipping on her robe, she made her way back to her bedroom. Outside, a car pulled into the driveway, and she unwilling to deal with any questions from her husband, she promptly slipped into bed, asleep the second her head touched the pillow...

((to be continued...))