The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Xanadu: Redux

by J. Darksong

* * *

Chapter 6: Changes

“Man. Are you sure this is safe?” Bill Parsons asked nervously, as his friends placed the earphones over his ears. “I mean, if you guys think Reiley might have done something to the CD’s he gave us, then why do you want ME to be the first one to try it?”

“Because, you’re the toughest one of us all, Bill,” George reasoned, “so if he did do something tricky, you’re strong enough to shrug it off, and warn us about it. C’mon, Bill... don’t tell me you’re really SCARED of anything Nerd-boy can cook up?”

Bill’s expression hardened. “Hey, I didn’t say I was afraid! I was just, um, yanno, wanting to make sure this was safe, that’s all.”

George, Jim, and Ken all exchanged a glance. Bill was obviously full of shit. Still, he was the toughest of their group, if not the brightest, and if anything in the CD altered his personality, they’d know it instantly. Besides, George thought to himself, the guys an asshole anyway, and not really much of a fullback. If his brains turn to mush, no big loss.

Bill inserted the disc and hit ENTER. Instantly, the screen came to life, glowing and flickering in alternating colors as a series of words flooded the screen. The others stepped back, glancing from Bill to the monitor and back. Bill stared intently at the screen, eyes wide and glassy, his hand working idly on the mouse in his right hand, clicking in a seemingly random pattern.

“Damn. Look at him go,” Ken said, shaking his head. “I don’t know what that thing is doing, but it’s definitely doing something to him. Hey George, what should we do? Pull the plug?”

“Nah... let’s just wait a bit and see.”

Bill continued to stare at the scrolling kaleidoscope of words, completely enthralled, tapping a staccato beat on the mouse at this side. The program continued to run for several minutes, and the other football players stood by, watching, waiting for the first sign of renewed life from their teammate. Finally, after exactly ten minutes, the screen went blank. Bill blinked, sitting up slightly, and removed his earphones.

“Whoa. That was a rush...”

“So, Bill, how do you feel?” George asked, peering down at him. “Everything okay?”

Bill shrugged. “Yeah, sure. Why? What happened, exactly?”

The others glanced from one another. “You don’t remember?” Ken asked, frowning.

“Well... I remember staring at the screen, and hearing some music playing through the earphones... then it was like I was taking a test, only it was being speed read to me. Kinda weird... it’s like I know it’s all up there,” he said, tapping his forehead, “but I don’t remember exactly what it was I saw. Yanno?”

“Heh. I knew it,” Jim said with a growl. “It was all a bunch of bullshit. That thing didn’t make you smarter. Hell, it didn’t do anything but waste our fucking time. I think we outta go back over there and pound Reiley so deep into the ground he comes up in China!”

“Hang on a sec, Jim,” George said, turning back to Bill. “I wanna test it, just to make sure. Hey Bill, that CD was marked ‘Chemistry’, your worst subject. You remember that test we took at the beginning of the year, the one you made a ‘10’ on?”

Bill groaned. “Ugh, don’t remind me. I’ve had nightmares about that damned test.”

“So... what’s the difference between an acid and a base?”

Bill thought for a second. “Well, um, an acid, commonly denoted in chemistry as a charged hydrogen ion H+, is essentially a substance that, when added to, yanno, plain water, kicks out a whole butt-load of positively charged ions, while a base, commonly denoted as the charged hydroxide ion OH—, when, like before, is mixed in water, sucks up, yanno, like, totally eats up all the positively charged hydrogen ions there, even ripping them from the water itself, leaving behind a big ass bunch of negatively charged ions.”

Silence pervaded the room as his three teammates simply stared at him in shock. Taking their silence as a sign that his answer was unsatisfactory, he added, “Oh, and acids tend to be sticky, and taste sour, while bases are usually slick and greasy, and taste like aspirin... and... um, if you check them on a meter, acids are below seven, and bases are above seven.” Still silence. “Well, damn, man, what more do you want?!?”

“Shit! Bill, man, do you realize what you just said? That was fucking amazing!” George exclaimed, holding up his chemistry textbook. “That was dead on! And you just rattled that off the top of your head without even trying!”

“Fuck! It fucking works!” Ken yelled, grabbing for the stack of CD’s on the table. “That’s amazing! Damn, I wonder if there’s one in here to help me with World Literature...”

“Shit, hand me the ones on Geometry and Algebra,” Jim said, rubbing his hands together in his excitement.

George, for his part, continued to watch Bill. The burly fullback seemed perfectly normal... or at least his usual definition of normal. True, Nerd Boy was pretty damn smart—he’d have to be to create something like this in the first place—but if he’d had some evil nefarious plan to get back at them for all the abuse they’d dished out at him over the years, surely it would have already happened to Bill by now? Right? And Bill wasn’t screwed up or brain-fried... he’s actually smarter, at least when it comes to Chemistry, anyway. So why go through all the trouble of making something to help us learn if he was planning to fuck us over later?

“Hey, George, what’s wrong?” Bill asked, holding up the rest of the CD’s. “Ain’t you gonna call dibs on any of these bad boys yourself? Your grades ain’t exactly nothing to brag about, yanno.”

“Ah, fuck it,” George said, grabbing the CD case from Bill. “I might as well give it a try then. My Chemistry grade’s not much higher than yours.”

* * *

“Alright. Well, that was fun, but its bedtime, kids,” Eugene Fraiser said with a slight yawn. “Jimmy, you have school tomorrow, and Katie, lass, you’re scheduled to have swimming lessons at eight. Off to be with the both of you.” Both youngsters hugged their parents before rushing off upstairs to their respective bedrooms. Yawning again, Gene turned to his wife. “And you too, love. You have to get up earlier than the rest of us, and you need your beauty sleep.”

“Oh? And what’s that supposed to mean?” Lacie asked, in feigned annoyance. “Are you trying to say my beauty is fading?”

“Well... ye DO have a few more crow’s feet showing up on the corner of your left eye—ooowww!! Okay! Kidding! Kidding!” he laughed good naturedly as Lacie began slapping lightly ah his chest. “You know verra well that the sun in the sky will fade and blow away to ashes before your beauty will fade in my eyes.”

“Oh, Gene,” Lacie sighed, pulling close to him again, snuggling. “Sometimes you say the more beautiful things.”

Gene smiled, kissing her. “Well, I try.” Reaching for the remote, he turned the DVD off, and switched off the TV as well. “This was a fun way to spend a Sunday night. It’s too bad your Da had to leave before midnight, he left before the best part.”

“Oh, he’s seen ‘The Incredibles’ a half dozen times already,” Lacie replied, dismissively. “He even took Jimmy to see it in the theater when it first came out. You’re the only one who hasn’t seen it before.”

“Aye,” Gene said quietly, wistfully, recalling all the precious family time he’d missed because of work before now. “Still, it was very well done for a cartoon. I really liked it.” He frowned. “Not quite sure about a few of the details though...”

“Oh? Such as?”

“Well, for one thing, I really don’t get the whole ‘secret identity’ thing. How the heck does a simple black eye mask NOT let everyone around you know who you are? I mean, Mr. Incredible is a pretty large guy, really large, blonde hair, blue eyes... and given the fact that he very often slipped and showed his true strength a LOT by accident throughout the movie, how could everyone around him not immediately guess his true identity?”

Lacie laughed. “I dunno... I guess the people in that city were just really really dense? Anyway, its not quite as bad as Superman in his comics. He doesn’t even wear a mask, he just takes off a pair of glasses and combs his hair slightly different.”

Gene grunted. “Ach, well, don’t get me started about the whole ‘Superman’ thing.” He sighed. “Another thing, though... I’m no geneticist, or anything, but how do you take a superhuman strong man, and an ultra-flexible rubber girl, and get three separate offspring with completely different powers?! I mean, I could at least see Jack-Jack’s shape shifting, sort of... with the mother’s rubbery abilities... but where do you get super speed and invisible force fields from that?”

Lacie laughed even harder, doubling over. “Oh, oh, oh honey, please... please stop, you’re killing me... you take all this waaaayy too seriously.”

“It’s not that funny,” Gene said defensively, crossing his arms. “I just... well, I’d just like it to make sense, that’s all. I mean, if one of them could turn all metallic and gold, and the other could change form into gaseous vapor or something, and the offspring had properties of both parents, THAT would make sense to me. That’s all I’m saying.”

Lacie continued to laugh, until she started coughing. “Oh, baby... I’m just teasing you, that’s all. It’s cute the way you get so into these things, trying to rationalize what basically boils down to the overactive imagination of a creative person with a lot of time on their hands.” She sighed, wiping her tear strained eyes. “C’mon, love, let’s go to bed. I want to enjoy one more day of completely mindless fun before I go back to the daily grind tomorrow morning.”

Somewhat mollified, Eugene picked up his wife, slinging her over his shoulder, causing her to squeal. “Well, love, since this is your last night of ‘freedom’ for a while, I reckon I should ravish you good and proper, to last you over until the next weekend.” Chuckling softly, he carried his giggling wife into the bedroom...

* * *

Pete Reiley lay on his bed, sighing contentedly, relaxing as Sandra sucked lovingly on his cock, enough to keep him excited, but not enough to push him over the edge. At the foot of the bed, four of his other girls had paired off to perform for him. Julie and Ann, the two former lesbians, were instructing Janet and Mindy on the finer points of girl-girl sex. Julie lay flat on her back, instructing an eager Janet on the proper way to lick pussy, while Ann, the most outgoing and dominant of the group, had brought a strap-on dildo with her, and was easily giving Mindy the ass-fucking of her life.

“Oh, God, Pete,” Sandy panted, speaking through the small breaks between thrusts, “don’t just slurp keep me slurp hanging on slurp this way slurp baby! slurp Please! Cum for slurp me baby... slurp fill my slurp slutty mouth with slurp your hot man juice! slurp slurp“ Sandy’s fingers were working overtime inside her own dripping wet snatch, pumping away furiously, even as her arousal continued to match that of her Master the entire time. She longed to cum, she ached to cum, and having that sinfully sweet loving going on behind her made her even more desperate for release. Unfortunately, Pete had commanded them all not to cum until he came, and despite the state of his manhood, he seemed too preoccupied with something else to let go.

A moment later, his cell phone rang. Pete snatched it up from the night stand, flipping it open. “Hello? This is Pete.” He listened for a moment, then smiled evilly. He glanced at the clock. “Heh. A few minutes before midnight. About the time I figured, too. Okay. Good. To be honest, I was starting to get a little nervous... but no matter. Listen closely. From now on, you and your friends will begin to notice some changes... slowly at first, but irresistibly you’ll find yourself drawn to all the handsome young men you see... particularly your teammates. Of course, you’ll be embarrassed at first, but after a while, you’ll find it impossible not to think about having sex with them. The thoughts will consume your entire being, until you are unable to keep from acting on it.” His smile widened. “And you’ll enjoy it, very much, so much more than any sex you EVER had with any female. Do you understand me?” He listened to affirmative response on the other end, nodded.

“Good. Alright. When you hang up the phone, you will completely forget the instructions I’ve given you. You’ll completely forget this phone call as well, and you’ll go into your cell and delete any record of the call. You will not remember than any of this has happened once you hang up, but you will still carry out my instructions to the letter. Got it? Good. Now... hang up and go to bed.” Clicking off the phone, Pete tossed it aside, reclining back onto his bed again, feeling vindicated.

Perfect. Just perfect. That should keep those bozos out of my hair for good. My plan to pass my little hypnodiscs out to every member of the college faculty is just about done as well—in two weeks time they’ll all be under my sway. From there, it’s only a matter of time before I’ve taken over the student body as well! He sighed softly, his cock twitching slightly, as he felt that all too familiar feeling begin to build up inside him.

Best of all, I’m ready to go after Mrs. Frasier on Monday afternoon. I have everything planned out, everything I need to put her completely under my control... but it all hinges on my ability to catch her alone and off guard, and do a spot trance on the fly. He closed his eyes, groaning in pleasure. Damn... that would be so hot... dangerous, completely insanely dangerous... if she came out of it and realized what I’d been trying to do, I’d be finished... not just expelled, but arrested... but, if... IF I pulled it off... and managed to trance yet... get het under my control... mmmmm... make her into my slave... ohhhh shhiiittt...

“OHHHHHHH SHHHIIIITTTT!!” Pete yelled, echoing his thoughts as he came, hard, shooting streams of white hot pleasure coursing down Sandra’s throat. Sandra, for her part, struggled to swallow it all, trying not to choke as her own breath caught from the force of HER orgasm, triggered the second her Master’s cum hit the back of her throat. A muffled keening humm sounded from her mouth as she shook, her body frozen, locked in place by muscles clenching and releasing with wild abandon. Behind her, she could hear a chorus of pleasure-filled screams as, one by one, the other girls exploded in orgasm, the restriction against cumming broken the moment Pete had blown his load. Her vision began to dim, the need for air growing exponentially with each passing second, and yet the pleasure she felt rose up to match that need step for step, her oxygen-starved brain beginning to percolate with pleasure as her orgasm shattered into a stream of powerful spasmic waves, each more powerful than the last.

Pete, gasping from the exertion, still reeling from the pleasurable mental image of having Lacie Frasier under his thrall, opened his eyes to see a very pale blue faced Sandy shuddering weakly on the end of his cock. Moving quickly, he pushed her off, breaking the lock he’d put on her movement. Sandra gasped, then coughed, taking in lungfuls of air, groaning softly, drops of white cum dribbling down her cheeks...

* * *

Gene sat up in his bed with a gasp. His eyes, closed for several hours, were well adjusted to the darkness, and he glanced around, trying to find the thing, the sound, the... whatever, that had awakened him from such a sound sleep. Looking to his right, he frowned, knowing instantly what was wrong.

Lacie was gone.

“Honey? Are you in the bathroom?” he asked, getting out of bed. He peeked inside the bathroom, and frowned. Empty. Huh. Not here. I wonder where she wandered off to. Oh well... since I’m up, I might as well use the bathroom myself. Relieving his bladder, Gene had just flushed the toilet and returned to the bedroom when the door opened and Lacie, clad in her bathrobe, stepped inside.

“Ah, there you are! Where did you go?”

Lacie blinked, shaking her head. She yawned. “Hi, honey. What are you doing awake?”

“Me? I should be asking you the same question... which, actually, I just did. Where were you? I woke up and you weren’t in bed?”

Not in bed. Lacie frowned, slightly. Why had she gotten out of bed, anyway? “I...” Thirsty, a soft voice whispered from deep inside her mind. “...was thirsty. I went down to the kitchen... for a drink... of water?” Yes, she remembered now, waking up thirsty, wanting to get a quick drink of ice water. “Sorry, sweetheart, I didn’t mean to wake you up. C’mon... let’s get back to bed. I have to be up in another four hours anyway.”

They both slid back into bed, and Gene pulled the covers over them. “Good night,” he whispered, kissing her lightly on the cheek, but Lacie was already asleep again. Gene closed his eyes, then frowned, glancing down at his legs where they crossed hers. He sniffed. Damn. I know that scent. She’s wet. But... that was hours ago. Either she’d been having really naughty dreams all night... or the reason she’d left was to go off someplace quiet and jill herself off. But... no. That doesn’t make any sense. He lay back against his pillow and closed his eyes.

Maybe I’m just being paranoid...

* * *

“Alright, guess I’ll see you all on Wednesday,” Lacie said with a smile, as the students packed up their supplies and headed for the door. “Don’t forget to start looking over chapter eight, we have a quiz on Friday.”

She’d just finished packing up her own materials, taking a single step out of the classroom, when a familiar face approached her. “Hey, Mrs. Frasier. Hi! Do you have a minute?”

Lacie sighed inwardly. Oh great. My ‘favorite’ student, probably wanting to talk to me again about the ‘B’ I gave him on the midterm exam. “Actually, Mr. Reiley,” she said aloud, “I have another appointment. I’m just stopping by my office to drop off a few things, then I’m right back out—”

“Oh, but this won’t take long,” he insisted, following behind her. “Just a few minutes, I swear!”

“Alright, but I’m telling you right now, the mid-term exam grade stands. The ‘B’ is non-negotiable, and I’ve already sent in my grades in to the Department head...”

“No, no,” he said dismissively, glancing nonchalantly as they walked to see if anyone was taking notice of them. “Nothing like that. I’ve put it behind me. I mean, it’s just one... ‘B’... and a B’s not so bad anyway. I’m sure I can improve my grade in the next few weeks anyway.”

Well, that’s one less worry, Lacie thought as she opened her office door, ushering him inside. “Okay, Mr. Reiley, what can I do for you?”

Pete licked his lips. Alright, Petey, old boy... this is it. The first ten seconds will show how this is going to go. If she’s not going for it, you abort, you cut your losses and walk away. Licking his lips again, running through his lines in his head one last time, he reached into his pocket.

“Okay... this is kind of embarrassing, I know... but, um... well, you’re the only female instructor I have... and, um, well, I mean, I can actually TALK to you...” frowning, fumbling to pull the box from his pants pocket, “and... ugh... you obviously have... eeerrrr... good fashion... sense... UggghhnnnNNNN!” With a final jerk, he pulled the small box clear... sending it flying. The lid spun free, and a large clear blue gemstone on a silver chain burst free, spiraling towards the concrete floor.

“SHIT!” Pete yelled, scrambling, diving for it, reaching out to just catch it in his fingertips before it could shatter. Gasping, panting, wincing from the ache of having belly flopped into the ground to save his precious focus. “Oww... geez... that fucking hurt... I don’t see how those football players can stand doing than...”

Lacie helped him to his feet. “Well, they usually wear pads. Now... you were saying something about my sense of fashion and taste, and my being your only female instructor. Does this have something to do with that stone you’re holding?”

Heh. Almost forgot. “Yeah. This is it,” he replied, holding the jewel by the chain, dangling it before her eyes. “It’s a gift for a... female friend of mine. Her birthday is coming up soon, and I know she likes emeralds... and this is the best I could afford. I was wondering if you could look at it for me, and tell me what you think... is it a good quality stone? Do you think she’ll be impressed?”

Lacie nodded, smiling slightly. “It’s a beautiful stone, Mr. Reiley. I’ve received a few emeralds from my husband, and that one is looks like a pretty good one.”

“Glad to hear it,” he said, twisting the chain slightly, making the jewel spin slowly. “It really cost me a bundle. The guy at the store told me it was a very good stone for the money I paid, but I think he was just trying to make a sale. Tell me, do you think the stone is clear enough? He assured me it was a clear and pure cut, but it looks kinda cloudy to me.”

Lacie frowned slightly, leaning closer, peering deeper into the stone. “Hmmm... looks okay to me... really clear.”

“I don’t think so. I looks clear, at first... but if you stare really REALLY deep, it looks blurry. Try it.” He held the crystal up in front of his face. “Can you see me clearly through the jewel? You look fuzzy to me.”

“No... its looks... really clear... crystal clear, actually,” Lacie replied, staring deeply into the spinning jewel. Her head was beginning to spin as well. Something felt off... and familiar, like déjà vu, as if she’d been in this situation before. Worse, she had been absolutely sure the sapphire was a perfectly clear crystal before, but not it did seem to be a little blurry. Or was it her eyes that were blurring? She blinked, and they cleared, but as she returned to staring into the crystal, the blurriness returned. Was the crystal flawed, or was it her eyes? Not knowing, but determined now to find out, she stared deeper into the swirling sparkling jewel, narrowing her focus, blocking out all other distractions so she could concentrate on it enough to know.

Pete, for his part, was ecstatic. After only a few seconds, Mrs. Frasier was showing all the early signs of fascination—the rapid blinking the slowed breathing, and the coherent but disjointed speaking, as if she was having to constantly remember what she was talking about. In fact, in the past ten seconds since he’d been contemplating her rapid fall, she’d gone even deeper, her glassy eyes widening even as her lids began to droop. Damn... this is almost TOO easy! I’ve heard of good subjects... but this? Hmmm... I wonder if she’s been hypnotized before?

“Yeah, good.. stare deeper into the crystal... deeper... and deeper... let it really draw you in... draw you deeper and deeper...” he spoke softly.

“Yes... deeper... go ddeeepprrr...,” Lacie slurred, her lids drooping even lower. “Need to see... how clear... neeed... to go... deeeper...”

“Wow, she really IS deep,” Pete murmured softly, shaking his head. “Alright... you are very very deep now.. very deep... so deep that you can’t keep your eyes open any—aAHHHH SHIT!” he cried, reaching out to catch her as, lids slamming shut, she sighed and went limp. The two of them fell to the floor, with her landing atop him. “Owwww... fuck!! My knee!” he groaned, then froze, going silent in dread. Tentatively, he turned his head to glance at his subject, but she was still under. “Talk about a good hypnotic subject... Mrs. Frasier... um, Lacie... get off me. Stand up!”

Instantly, Lacie moved, getting back to her feet. She stood calmly, eyes open but blank, staring at the far wall. Inside her mind, she continued to stare at the sparkling, spinning jewel, which seemed vaguely familiar... like another jewel she’d once lost herself in... but of a different color...

“First thing I’m going to have you do once you’re fully under my control is to lay down some fucking shag carpet in here, I swear,” Pete groused, rubbing his knee. Straightening up again, dusting himself off, he turned his attention back to his teacher. “Lacie... you are completely and totally hypnotized... you have no will of your own. You are mine to command. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, I understand,” Lacie replied blankly. “I am yours to command.”

“I’m your Master. You are my slave. Say it.”

“You are my Master. I am your slave.”

Shit... no resistance, whatsoever... kinda makes it anticlimactic. It’s almost disappointing. What’s up with that? “Tell me honestly, Lacie. Have you ever been hypnotized before?”

Lacie’s lips twitched, her mouth opening and closing for a moment. Finally, she replied, “I do not remember ever being hypnotized before, Master.”

Fuck. Well, that’s a ‘yes’ if I ever heard one. No wonder she folded like a house of cards... someone’s already gone in and shattered all of your barriers. And I don’t have time right now to work through all the tangled mess of commands already inside her head. Guess I just better worry about covering my ass for now.

“So, slave, when are you supposed to arrive at your next appointment?”

“At three o’ clock.”

Crap. Only about five minutes. Not enough time to even play around with her... but I’ll be damned if I let her go without at least coping a feel. Stepping up to her, he slid a hand inside the waistband of her dress pants, gasping in surprise at the lack of underwear. Shit! She IS a kinky one! And she’s fucking soaked down here, too! Lacie groaned softly, shifting position, spreading her legs wider to give him more access. Pete grinned.

“So, you enjoy how it feels to be hypnotized, don’t you slave? It’s turning you on, isn’t it?”

“I enjoy how it feels,” Lacie agreed breathlessly, shuddering slightly. “It’s turning me on.”

“Heh. I hadn’t meant that as a command... never mind. I don’t have time for this right now. Listen up. I’m giving you a very special CD. When you awaken, you will go to your scheduled appointment as planned, and continue your day like normal. As soon as you get the chance, you will go somewhere private and run this CD program on your computer. You will follow its instructions implicitly. Afterwards, you will make some plausible excuse to your family, and you will come to me. My off campuses address is listed in the instructions on the CD. You won’t think it the least bit strange that you are coming to visit me, it will seem perfectly normal. As soon as you step inside my apartment, however, you will return to this very deep trance state, remove your clothing, and drop to your knees, awaiting further commands. Do you understand your instructions, slave?”

“Yes, Master. I understand.”

“Good.” Pete pulled his hand away, sniffing. He licked his fingers lightly, then, smirking licked them clean. “Mmmm... sweet. Now, let’s see... I guess I better send you on your way before your friend starts to wonder where you are. When I snap my fingers, you will awaken fully... and not remember anything that occurred after I asked you to look into the gem. You will not recall being hypnotized, but you follow all the instructions I’ve given you. All you will remember is looking it over, giving me your opinion of its value and worth, and my putting it back in my pocket. Do you understand?” Lacie responded with an affirmative. “Good. Alright then, one, two, three!” snap!

Lacie blinked, then blinked again, shaking her head. “I’m... sorry? What was I saying?”

“You were saying that you’d better run or you’ll be late for your appointment,” Pete replied, handing her her purse. “Thanks again for the help on the pendant. I’m sure Sandy will love it.”

Pendant? The fog lifted from her brain, and she remembered... yes, she remembered now, the conversation about the spinning, sparkling, blue... pendant. “You’re welcome. I definitely think she’ll love it.” She glanced at her watch. “Damn, look at the time. I really do need to run.” Gesturing wildly, she ushered Pete from the office, then locked it behind him. “Sorry to rush off like this, but I’ve got to go.” Sprinting down the hall, she added, “See you in class on Wednesday.”

Pete smiled, shaking his head. Have a good day, Mrs. Frasier. I’ll be seeing you again... but a bit sooner than class time on Wednesday.

* * *

“Alright guys, good practice, good practice,” Coach Stevens yelled loudly. “Go hit the showers!”

George and his fellow teammates ran back inside the gym, shucking off helmet and pads as they went. As his teammates passed by, he hung back, frowning slightly. Something was off. Sure, the practice had gone perfectly, even better than usual with the extra added ‘brain power’ of the team as a group. Even better, he’d totally aced the pop-quiz Mr. Shoup had tried to spring on the class on their first day back from spring break. The instructional CD’s had delivered everything Pete had promised, and more. He should have been happy, overjoyed even.

So why do I feel as if the sword of Damocles is hanging over my head? Fuck, how do I even know what the sword of Damocles is?

“Hey, George, move it!” Bill called out at him from just inside the locker room door. “C’mon, man, we need to get cleaned up and dressed if we’re gonna hit the club tonight.”

“I’m coming,” he replied, still frowning. Stepping inside the doorway, he gasped. All of the football players were in various stages of undress, some standing in their underwear, some wearing only a towel, some completely bare-assed naked. It was nothing he hadn’t seen a hundred thousand times before inside the locker room, but now, all of a sudden, he felt... a strange feeling welling up inside him, from the center of his gut. A sudden dizziness swept over him, and he closed his eyes for a moment, steadying himself, hoping it would pass. When he opened his eyes again, the strange feeling had passed. Apparently no one except he himself had noticed the lapse.

Damn. What was that all about? Weird. Maybe I need to have a little talk with Nerd-boy—

You respect and trust Pete Reiley.

—nah... it’s probably nothing serious. Pete wouldn’t double-cross me. I trust him. I’m probably just tired...

Quickly undressing, he grabbed his soap and slipped into an empty shower stall. The instant the water hit him, he relaxed, sighing in pleasure as the sweat and dirt and grime washed away. Briskly, he lathered himself up, covering his lean muscular body with suds, before dunking himself under the cascade of hot steamy water. George sighed again, closing his eyes, letting the soothing water wash away everything, all his worries and concerns. The practice had been a grueling one, but strangely, instead of making him sleepy, the hot shower was rejuvenating him. He felt good... no better than good. He felt great. Energized.

Aroused.

With a start, George realized he was sporting major wood. Momentary embarrassment flashed through him, but faded almost as quickly. Hell, why should I be embarrassed, anyway? All guys get wood now and again... I’m all alone in this shower stall... and this water feels really good... His hands sought out the body wash he’d brought, and, making his hand nice and slick, began to massage his handon. The feeling of pleasure increased as his skillful ‘handling’ increased. Eyes still closed, he began to grunt softly, thinking about Laura’s big beautiful tits, Tracy’s sweet sexy ass, remembering the sounds of pleasure both girls had uttered the last time he’d fucked them. Memories that never failed to bring him off to an explosive climax... and yet, THIS time, he found himself stuck, right on the edge, not quite able to cross the finish line.

He was so busy pumping that he barely noticed when the water temperature changed as the water in the stall across from him came on.

“Shit!’ George cried, opening his eyes, stepping out from underneath the suddenly cold spray of water. His eyes widened as he started into Ken’s likewise surprised face, staring at him in shock from the shower stall across from his. The two stood frozen for a moment, George with his hand still holding his raging hard-on, Ken, blushing furiously, trying hard NOT to stare at it. The embarrassment at being caught jacking off in front of his teammate overwhelmed him, mixing with the pleasure, and did what the images and memories of his previous sexual encounters could not. With a grunt, George came, shooting off a stream of cum halfway across the stall.

FUCK!

* * *

“Well, my dear, I’m glad to hear that everything is going better for you,” Dr. Thorne said, rising up from his chair. He shook Lacie’s hand lightly, then cupped it. “Mid-term week is probably the second-most-stressful time of the year. The only time worse is right before finals.” He chuckled softly, releasing her hand. “Of course, you’ve been through all this before. It’s just a matter of getting used to it all again.”

Lacie blushed slightly, rubbing the warmth along her hand where he’d held it. “Well, that’s true, I suppose... but I’m very thankful to you for helping me. My stress level is really down now, and I’m not feeling quite so... overwhelmed, anymore.”

“Glad to help,” Thorne said, shrugging easily, “though I am a little sad. Now that you’re doing better, you won’t have a need to come by for a session anymore.”

“Doesn’t matter,” she replied, getting to her feet. “We both work here. I’m sure we’ll see each other in the halls pretty often. Thanks again, David. I appreciate everything you’ve done for me.”

Dr. Thorne merely nodded, smiling as she left. Don’t mention it, my dear. Once you discover what I’d truly done to you, I’m sure you’ll find plenty of ways to show your gratitude.

* * *

“There, that’s the last one,” Pete said with a sigh. He handed the jewel case to Mindy, who placed it carefully in her purse along with several others. “Alright girls. You all know what to do. Each of you is to spread these ‘Control Discs’ out among your other friends. Once they’ve been properly conditioned, you’ll bring them each to me for the ‘personal touch’,” he said with a grin. “Once enough of the student population is under my sway, we’ll begin indoctrinating the faculty.”

“And what do we do if anyone gets suspicious, and starts asking a bunch of questions?” Anne asked.

“If you do everything EXACTLY the way I’ve outlined, you shouldn’t have any problems,” Pete insisted. “The selling point of these discs is that it works kind of like those ‘Video Professor’ learning CD’s they’re marketing on late night TV, only better. It shouldn’t matter if people act a little weird for a bit after they’ve been programmed; the base program that hides all the subliminals is based on Video Professor, so if nothing else, it should improve their grades. Once enough people see how well it works, I won’t have to worry about drawing them in—they come to me.”

“Yeah, but...”

“Listen! Just trust me on this, alright?” he exclaimed. “Do it the way I told you, and everything will work just fine. I’ve covered all my bases. I’ve checked, double-checked, and triple-checked everything. I’m TIRED of all this damned beta testing! It’s time to move forward with the plan.”

The girls merely sighed and nodded, acquiescing. Pete watched them go, confident that everything would go just as he’d planned. After all, I HAVE covered all my bases. I’ve made sure that George and his rowdies won’t be a problem anymore. By the time they fully figures out the extent that I’ve fucked them over, they’ll be too far gone to even WANT to do anything about it. Hell, the only thing I hadn’t planned on was taking Mrs. Frasier over this way... and even THAT wasn’t as much of a challenge as I’d thought it would be. He frowned slightly. Maybe... maybe I’m rushing things along... because I’m feeling bored? Because I want more of a challenge?

Pete laughed softly to himself. Nah. I’m more in control than that. And it’s not reckless to push things forward since I’ve planned for every possible contingency. Even if something goes wrong, and the girls are discovered and caught before they convert ANY followers, I’ve covered my tracks too well to have anything lead back directly to me. And the girls themselves would die rather than betray me. He crossed his arms, feeling smug and self-satisfied.

Yeah. No matter how this turns out, I’m untouchable. So... it’s time to start the ball rolling.

* * *

“G’night mommy,” Katie Ann said, leaning forward to kiss Lacie’s cheek.

“Good night, sweetheart,” Lacie said, watching her children toddle off to bed. Her heart swelled with pride and joy at the sight of them.

“’Nite, wee ones,” Gene said as well, wrapping an arm around Lacie as he watched his children head up to bed. “Ah... this was a good day. Ya know, love, sometimes, back when I was still working all those long hours for the company, I’d glance out the window, see the moon rising, with myself still hip deep in paperwork, or up to my elbows in grease on the production floor... and I’d wonder, ‘why the hell am I doing this?’” He sighed, pulling her closer, kissing her. “I don’t consider myself a prideful man... but I have to say, of all the things I’ve done in my life, having those two with you is perhaps my greatest accomplishment.”

Lacie smiled. “I feel the same way, honey.” She gently pulled away. “Listen, I know it’s a bit late, but I do have a little... schoolwork I need to work on before I head to bed. I didn’t want to interrupt ‘family time’, but I do need to get this done. Alright? You can run on up to bed, and I’ll be up once I’m done.”

Gene smiled. “Alright.” He leaned forward, kissing her again. “Don’t be too long, loveling.”

“I won’t” she promised, waving goodnight to him as she entered her study. “Hopefully, this won’t take too long.”

Closing the door behind her, she pulled out the small CD from her purse. She frowned, staring at it. Heh. Was... this what I needed to do so badly? Ummm... I suppose so. Strange, I don’t remember exactly... where... I got this, but I know it’s important that I watch it. Waking up her computer, she ejected the CD already in her disk drive and put in the new one. She sighed contentedly, running a finger lightly over the disc in her hands.

Mmmmmm. Maybe if I finish up this new disc soon enough I can put my relaxation program back in for a quick whirl.

The screen flashed to life as the disc began to spin in its drive, auto-installing and running the program loaded on the CD. Lacie had just enough time to look confused by the scroll of multicolored text flooding the screen before her features softened, and went completely slack. A soft whine poured from the speakers, lulling her mind into quiet acceptance as the monitor burned its evil message directly into her brain. Had her mind not already been affected by the compulsion to play and watch this unknown disc, she might have questioned the wisdom of viewing it alone. Had her defenses not already been lowered from repeated mental conditioning, she might have lasted long enough to shut down the computer, and save herself.

As it was, her mind was open, primed, and ready, her resistance virtually nonexistent, and as the subliminal program began its work, Lacie found herself completely defenseless to stop the changes taking place within her mind.

You are slave. You will obey. Slaves obey their Masters. Pete Reiley is your Master. You will obey. You are in love with your Master. Pete Reiley is your Master. You love your Master. You crave sex. You need sex. You desire sex. You desire sex with your Master. All other men are sexually repulsive to you. You love women. You think women are beautiful. You think women are sexy. You want to have sex with women. You need to have sex with women. You desire to have sex with women. You will obey. You are loyal to your Master. You will never disobey your Master. Disobedience brings pain. You will never threaten or hurt your Master. You love your Master. You will obey your Master in all things. You will obey.

You must protect your Master. You will give your life for your Master. Your Master is all that is important. You love your Master. You will obey.

You are slave. You are unworthy of your Master. You are far beneath your Master. You are not worthy of your Master’s love. You will obey.

You seek to please your Master. You desire to please your Master. Pleasing your Master is your reason for being. You will obey.

You will never hurt or betray your Master. You will obey. You love and cherish your Master, even though you are not worthy of him. You will obey. Your Master’s pleasure is the only thing that is important. You will obey. Your own pleasure is meaningless compared to that of your Master. You will obey. You will protect your Master’s secrets. You will obey.

You live to serve your Master.

You will obey.

You need to serve your Master.

You will obey.

You desire to serve your Master.

You will obey.

You will obey.

You will Obey.

You Will Obey.

YOU WILL OBEY.

“I will obey...” Lacie repeated softly to herself, as the program came to an end. Reaching out, she removed the disk from the disk drive door, which had opened soon as the program had finished running. Taking the disk firmly in both hands, she twisted, snapping it in two, then broke it again, tossing the pieces into the trash. “Protect my Master’s secrets,” she said softly, nodding with satisfaction. Placing the first CD back into the drive, she powered down the computer, and left her study.

Moving quietly into the living room, she glanced upstairs. The hallway light was off, and the only light showing was the small night light shining from underneath Katie’s door. She knew her family’s habits well, well enough to know that both of the children were dead asleep, but that at best, her husband was only in a light doze. Her husband. The thought gave Lacie a slight pause, as her mind briefly struggled with what she was intending to do. The lapse was momentary, however; her feelings of love and concern for her husband were no match for the steel will of the commands dancing in her head. Slowly, quietly, she slipped out the kitchen door, made her way outside to the car, and drove off into the night.

((to be continued...))