The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Xenowars

Part 2: Spies

After being captured by one of the rebels’ sentinels, Ellen was held captive inside an abandoned factory. The reptiles knew she could become a good asset if they were able to fix her corrupted mind.

Even in her helpless situation, the young woman stood defiantly before her enemies, “Let me go! My mother will crush you when she finds out that you have me here!”

Ellen tried unsuccessfully to free herself from the hard metal claw wrapped around her waist. Her brother and a reptilian stood in front of her while a strange metallic tentacle waved around her head, analyzing her brain waves.

“Relax Ellen. You have been brainwashed. We will correct that,” the reptilian said.

“Who the fuck are you?!” Ellen yelled, them she added, “There is nothing to correct. I am perfect the way I am now. And you will be too after we conquer the whole world.”

“Please Ellen. Let them help you,” pleaded her brother.

“These creatures will help in the process of conversion. Just let them work,” the reptilian said as he leaned forward and opened a small container located beside the captive woman. The reptile pulled two twitching worms from the box and placed them on Ellen’s thighs. Each worm was about fifty centimeters long and had thick segmented bodies that exuded a bluish slime.

“Don’t try to take them away or you will feel excruciating pain,” the reptilian added.

“Get these gruesome things away from me!” Ellen screamed, more angry than afraid. She immediately started feeling subtle prickles on her thighs as the worms slid upwards.

“Oh God! What will they do to my sister?” Joey asked, staring at the creatures with disgust.

“The process of correcting her mind will follow the same path as the one that corrupted her. It is the only way,” the reptilian answered.

Ellen saw Joey and the reptilian walking away. She tried desperately to appeal to Joey’s brotherly feelings. Her eyes glowed, trying to capture her brother’s but he never looked directly at her face, fully aware of Ellen’s mesmerizing powers, “Joey! Don’t leave me here! Help me get out of here!”

“Hang in there, sister. You will be fine really soon.”

When she found herself alone, Ellen grabbed one of the worms and pulled, trying to remove it from her leg but a sudden and shocking pain forced her to stop. As soon as Ellen let go of it, the pain went away. “Ouch!! It feels like I am trying to pull off my skin!”

Ellen quickly realized that the worm was approaching her pussy and she tried to block it but the worm once again used injected chemicals through her skin to induce awful pain. She moved her hand away.

The writhing creature found Ellen’s vaginal entrance and pushed its head forward. A different combination of chemicals worked in the opposite way as before. A sensation of overwhelming pleasure sparked within the young woman’s crotch and spread across her entire body.

“Ahh! What is it doing to me?”

Moments later, Ellen dismissed any intention of stopping the worm and focused on the unbelievable feeling that grew stronger as the creature moved deeper into her pussy.

“Oh my God! This feels incredible!!”

Ellen’s belly bulged slightly while the worm squirmed and twisted, stretching her vagina, stimulating her yielding body against her will.

While the worm sliding into Ellen’s pussy was almost completely inside, accommodating its long flexible body within the tight, cozy space, the second worm circled around her thigh, approaching her anus. Ellen only noticed this when it started to penetrate her! The worm shoved its head into her anus accelerating her chemically enhanced arousal.

Ellen moaned and her body tensed from this new sensation but far from trying to resist, she wished for more.

The metallic tentacle that waved around Ellen’s head sensed a spike in her brain activity. The right time was approaching and it sent a signal to the bulky machine at its base, setting the process in motion.

Now both worms flooded Ellen’s body with arousing substances, adding to the physical stimulation of their pulsating, twisting bodies. It was more than Ellen could take…

The ravished woman reached her first orgasm! Ellen quickly forgot about her brother, the invaders and everything else. All she cared about was the delightful feeling that possessed her body and numbed her mind.

Meanwhile, the metallic tentacle took more samples of her brain waves.

The worm in Ellen’s ass reached impossibly deep into her body while the other worm churned and twisted, finding a final accommodation inside her womb.

Ellen’s legs trembled beneath her as her orgasm slowly faded down. She didn’t notice that more worms were coming out of the container and crawling towards her feet.

Moments later, a third worm was sliding into her crammed pussy. It didn’t matter that there was not enough room; there was no way to stop the worm from pushing all the way inside of Ellen. As soon as the first orgasm finally ended, Ellen reached another one, more potent and longer lasting. The metallic tentacle realized it was time and initiated the conversion process. It emitted a strange light from its hollow tip and Ellen immediately felt it invading her mind, pulling away at her Master’s teachings. She tried to fight it; to defend her new powerful self. But the mind shattering orgasm made it impossible to resist.

The metal claw that kept Ellen in place opened up to make room for her expanding belly. Small bumps popped out here and there from the twisting worms that entwined into one another, prolonging her devastating orgasm for the longest time.

The process was unstoppable now. Ellen’s mind was once again a blank canvas ready to be painted with anything the reptilians wanted. The only thing that mattered to her was the spot between her legs and the way it made her feel.

A few hours later, the orgy continued. All the worms were now lodged inside Ellen’s shuddering body while the ravished woman experienced orgasm after orgasm. The mysterious light still danced before her unfocused eyes but she didn’t even realize it.

The worms churned around each other, fighting for the best place inside her belly and keeping Ellen in a spiral of unending bliss that would define her new personality.

Her eyes glowed in yellow as an instinctive, desperate reaction to fight back the incredible force that was transforming her mind once again. But it was too late. Ellen’s loyalty to the invaders was slowly vanishing away after each orgasm that ravished her numbed brain.

The cheerful college student that she was before was long gone. The mind-controlled slave devoted to the invaders was gone as well. At this very moment, a new Ellen was being born.

* * *

Meanwhile, pretending to be a captured slave, Megan had managed to infiltrate the invader’s headquarters. One of the guards ordered her to stand and wait next to two other mesmerized women who appeared to be mother and daughter. These women stood rigidly, motionless, with their unblinking eyes staring forward. Megan did the same while thinking about her next move. Then, Gorogn entered the room...

Shit, someone is coming. Megan thought alarmed.

Gorogn walked toward the new slaves while analyzing their physical condition. The state of their bodies would determine their job within the complex.

“What do we have here?” Gorogn asked rhetorically.

Megan mind was racing but she stayed frozen, faking a deep entrancement, Holy crap! Maybe this creature is one of the leaders. It is freaking ugly!

Gorogn touched the left nipple of the youngest woman. She didn’t react at all. Megan was certain that she would not be able to do the same.

Oh my God! Don’t let him grab me or I’ll pee myself.

But luckily for Megan, Gorogn took a step back and said, “All of you will do just fine for the nest. Follow me!”

Gorogn commanded and they obeyed. The older woman felt her pussy twitch but she couldn’t really understand why. So did her daughter’s. Megan realized that her only option was to follow them.

I hope the leader of this invasion is in this nest he just mentioned. Megan thought, starting to march behind the other slaves.

After several minutes of walking through the complex, they reached an intersection of four halls. There was a mushy fungus covering the floor and a big hole in the center. Loud moans echoed in the room as another slave was being ravished by a monstrous creature.

That poor woman is being fucked so hard by that huge monster! I hope they won’t force me to do the same! Megan thought.

The big creature was holding the woman by her waist and was smashing her frail body against his cock, over and over. She squealed in enthralled bliss, happy to serve the invaders as a breeding womb to create more monsters.

I can’t believe she doesn’t mind the size of his cock! Megan thought with amazement.

Gorogn led Megan and the two slaves a few steps further and stopped near a pod rooted on the fungus, then he spoke to the older slave, “You, step near the pod and spread your legs.”

“Yes, Master,” was the monotone response.

Megan looked discretely around to room, searching for a place to hide now that Gorogn was distracted but there was none. She got even more nervous.

Shit! How am I going to get out of this?! I don’t see the main leader anywhere around here.

The older slave walked forward and stood with her feet at either side of the pod. The planet’s transformation to make it more suitable for its new inhabitants would start here, in this chamber and soon would spread across the entire world.

Gorogn rejoiced on the imminent success of the invasion, “All of you will be in charge of scattering the nagarkan’s seeds. It is our Master’s favorite food and he will be pleased with your work.”

“Yes, Master,” Mother and daughter responded.

Megan answered the same way a second later, then she thought... Scattering seeds?!

The pod between the woman’s legs was a nagarkan plant. It had the ability to change any creature’s behavior to its own advantage. Using any living thing that moved nearby to carry its seeds and disseminate them in faraway places. Gorogn knew that the seeds needed to remain wet and warm until dropped on a fertile land.

As soon as the slave spread her legs, a large tentacle protruded from the pod. The flexible appendage waved around the slave’s body, searching for an opening. It curved between her legs failing to detect her vaginal entrance but it found her anus. With a swift move, the tentacle penetrated her ass! It stopped for a second, then pushed forward, exploring the slave’s tense body.

“Your body now belongs to the plant. It may do with you whatever it wants,” Gorogn said.

“Yes… Mast...ugghh!”

Megan saw the woman’s eyes open wide, then rolling up her head. She started to panic, Oh God! I have to get out of here!

The pain from the rough penetration weakened the older woman’s entrancement. She suddenly remembered seeing her daughter naked on the floor fighting a monstrous bug and another bug jumping in her direction. Everything was a blur after that. The woman mumbled her daughter’s name just before a new set of chemicals were injected in her blood stream.

“...Susan…Ah!...”

The plant was preparing her to carry its seeds and her pussy twitched in response. She was ready.

Megan didn’t realize that her own eyes were wide open, staring at the other woman’s anus, God! The tentacle is pushing so deep inside of her! It is going to kill her!

The tentacle pushed deep within the slave’s innards as it extended from the pod, filling her completely, searching for an appropriate place in her body to eject its seeds.

Gorogn ordered Susan to move closer to the plant too, “Move closer to your mother. Help her stand still.”

She obeyed without hesitation, “Yes, Master.”

Megan trembled with fear, Fuck! I’m next! If I run I’ll blow my cover. But if I stay, this plant will do the same to me!

Susan stood in front of her mother, staring forward, impassive. The older woman’s shuddering body meant nothing to her. She was just another slave serving her purpose.

Megan saw the appendage still pushing deeper into the woman’s ass. It was impossible. For a moment she forgot about running away and imagined the tentacle writhing and churning inside of the slave’s body, moving past her belly and into her esophagus. Megan felt a spontaneous tickling in her pussy.

And then it happened! The woman grunted faintly as the tentacle spread her jaw wide-open and projected from her mouth, waving in the air.

Shit! It passed through her completely! Megan thought with astonishment.

The tentacle twitched and churned right in front of Susan’s unblinking eyes while her mother gargled from the pulsating limb protruding from her throat. The nagarkan plant was about to pull back when it found a new hole and decided to explore. It found Susan’s mouth.

Susan opened her eyes wider from the sudden penetration of the tentacle into her throat, pushing past her esophagus and beyond.

Megan observed with incredulity from a few steps away. Her nervousness was mixing with an unexplainable excitement as she felt a cold breeze circle around her pussy lips. She was getting wet. Holy crap! The tentacle is now penetrating the daughter! That’s it! I’ll run to hell out of here!

Gorogn was getting excited as well watching the plant ravish both mother and daughter with a single tentacle, “This is most unexpected. I like this.” Then he called for Megan, just a second before she started running, “You, come close to me and get down on your knees!”

Megan decided not to run. She had an important mission to complete. He wants me to suck his cock? Ok. That, I can do. As long as I don’t get close to that fucking plant, Megan thought, then she responded faking entrancement, “Yes, Master.” The rebel’s moistening pussy made the decision a bit easier.

Megan knelt at Gorogn’s feet; his large cock throbbing inches from her face. Wow! This is the biggest cock I have ever seen.

“Suck it!” Gorogn demanded.

“Yes, Master.”

While Megan timidly licked Gorogn’s penis, the plant’s tentacle was moving deeper into Susan’s body, churning within her belly, searching further inside.

Shortly after, the tentacle pierced across Susan’s entire body and came out of her ass. The plant had its appendage waving in the air one more time, still without finding a good place to lay its seeds.

But the search continued. The tentacle curved between Susan’s thighs and quickly found another way in! The plant swiftly shoved the tentacle into Susan’s pussy and forced it all the way into her uterus. Susan moaned, muffled by the same tentacle that also filled her mouth.

Once within Susan’s womb, the plant realized that this cozy environment was perfect for sheltering embryos. It immediately started releasing seeds, one by one. Each of them was a little bigger than a golf ball and covered with a gelatinous substance that not only helped it traveled through the tentacle but was also infused with arousing chemicals.

After a couple of minutes, Susan felt the blissful substances filtering into her blood stream causing her to reach a powerful orgasm. Her legs trembled forcefully but she remained in position, both from her willingness to serve her purpose and from the strong tentacle that passed completely through her shivering body.

Susan’s belly was soon bulging from the huge number of seeds expelled within her womb. Meanwhile, Gorogn got tired of Megan’s strange timidity and grabbing the back of her head, he shoved his entire cock down her throat.

“This is the way it’s done!” He grunted, ignoring the fact that Megan was not hypnotized at all.

Megan gargled and jolted but she knew that a real slave would take it without complains, so she did. Her noise was almost touching his pelvis and she felt his cock reaching way beyond her throat. She got scared but at the same time she felt her nipples hardening and her pussy twitched a couple of times.

God! I can’t believe I swallowed it all.

Two meters ahead, Susan’s belly was full to the limit. The plant retrieved the tentacle from her pussy with a wet, squelchy movement. It kept pulling the flexible appendage through Susan’s quivering body until it finally came out of her mouth.

Susan tightened her pussy behind it, keeping the seeds trapped inside her womb. Somehow she knew that she had to keep them there until the time was right. A blissful feeling of accomplishment overwhelmed her and the ravaged young woman climaxed again. Without the tentacle’s firm support, she crumbled limply to the mushy ground.

Having found the perfect location to lay its seeds inside Susan, the plant prepared to use the other female the same way. It retrieved the tentacle back into the mother’s mouth, down her entire body and out of her ass. The entranced woman moaned loudly from the intense experience but still managed to remain standing, as commanded by Gorogn.

The plant swiftly shoved the tentacle into the older woman’s pussy and started releasing seeds into her womb as well. She climaxed immediately, urging the tentacle to give her more.

Meanwhile, Gorogn fucked Megan’s face with rough excitement, smashing his cock over and over down her throat, approaching his own peak. Megan’s mind was spinning as she stayed put and keep her mouth open. Not that she had any choice in the matter. It didn’t take long before Gorogn discharged his first stream of cum into Megan’s stuffed mouth.

The sexy spy felt the monster’s hot fluid fill her oral cavity completely and tried not to gag with it.

Oh God! He is coming!

Gorogn ordered her to swallow and Megan tried to comply as best she could but it was too much. The sticky sperm escaped between her stretched lips and even from her nose, spilling down to her breasts.

“Swallow all of it!”

He sprayed load after load of sperm and Megan kept swallowing with desperation. There was an undeniable excitement that tickled in Megan’s pussy but she decided to ignore it. Her belly was bulging already from the huge amount of white fluid gushing down her gullet when he finally finished.

Gorogn pulled away, dismissing Megan like a used object and got closer to Susan and her mother, both filled with the plant’s seeds and ready to perform the next step of their new mission.

“Stand up!” He commanded the ravished slaves.

“Yes…. Mas…ter.”

Megan stayed on her knees behind Gorogn, almost in shock, trying to catch her breath. She leaned forward gagging and coughing. She had swallowed too much sperm and there was no way her belly was going to keep all that inside. She was pretty sure of what was going to happen next and she worried that this reaction might look suspicious to Gorogn, but there was nothing she could do to avoid it…

Megan leaned forward and threw up most of the cum that crammed her belly. Gorogn was standing very close but apparently he was too busy with the other slaves and paid no attention to her.

“Follow me!” Gorogn ordered Susan and her mother.

“Yes, Master.”

As Gorogn led the slaves out of the room, he turned his head to Megan and ordered her to move closer to the plant. Megan recomposed enough to give him the proper response, “Yes… Master.”

The hell I will! Megan thought.

Megan watched the trio walk away while she carefully moved closer to the hole in the center of the converging tunnels. Thank god he is leaving. Now I have to inform headquarters about this place.

Megan looked down the hole and what she saw sent a chill across her guts, “Holy crap!”

* * *

Meanwhile, the sisters Amy and Lana were sent to wander in the sewer system near the rebel’s north base. Posing as victims, they planned to enter the rebel’s headquarters and gather information helpful to the invaders. One of the guards found them quickly… “Don’t move! Who are you?”

The guard was taken aback by the fact that Amy was only wearing a bra and panties and Lana was not even wearing a bra, exposing her full, rounded breasts.

“My sister was attacked by a horrible giant bug! We killed it and ran away. Please help us…” Amy pleaded.

“Ok. Follow me,” the guard said, staring at Lana breasts.

There was a lot of activity inside the rebel’s base. People and alien creatures of all kinds moved furtively from one building to the other, preparing for the counter offensive.

“Oh my God! There is a monster!” Amy exclaimed.

“Quiet! Don’t worry about it. It won’t hurt you. They are helping us,” the guard explained.

They entered an ample basement that served as command center. It was the heart of the rebel’s operations. Former Detective Gina was there. They guard led the girls close to her and said, “Chief, I found these two in section 4. They were running from the bugs.”

“Fine. Take them to medical for checkup and then find them something to do. We need all the help we can take,” Gina responded, barely looking at the two sisters.

After a quick, superficial check-up by a busy Doctor, the guard led them to another nearby building. The girls’ frail appearance was more than obvious, “You don’t look like fighters to me. I’ll take you to the nursing room,” the guard said.

“Ok. We’ll do whatever it takes,” Amy said timidly.

Once in the nursery, the guard left the two sisters alone. The room was filled with creatures, most of them with a woman or two mating with them. Suddenly, something clicked in the sisters minds simultaneously. There was relevant information to be shared and that was the trigger. They spoke with a flat tone of voice, completely absent of emotion.

“All these monsters are helping the rebels. This is relevant information,” Lana said.

“Yes, we must send a messenger to the Master right away. Is it ready?” Amy asked.

“Yes, I’ve been feeling it stirring inside of me. It is ready.”

“Follow me. Let’s find a safer place.”

Amy and Lana moved to the farthest section of the wide room, which was empty except for only one woman which was being ravished by a strange creature. The monster had one tentacle buried in the woman’s pussy and another one waving around her body.

As they got closer and began to remove their underwear, the woman spoke to them, “Hi, I am Karen… I am in charge of... ugh… making food for our friends. Are you volunteers… ahh… too?”

“Yes,” Lana said, with little emotion.

“You will not regret this... I guarantee that,” Karen added between gasps.

Karen found the lack of emotion of the two sisters a little odd but she was too excited to care. The creature shoved its tentacle a little deeper into her pussy and she screamed in bliss.

As soon as both sisters were naked, Amy knelt in front of Lana and touched her belly. It was shuddering with life. “I can feel it. It is ready to come out.”

Lana only moaned in response.

Amy leaned forward and engulfed her sister’s pussy with her mouth. She shoved her tongue as deep as she could and twirled it around, lubricating the way.

Inside Lana, little monster embryos were developing at different rates. They were messengers and one of them was ready to be released. It stirred inside its protecting shell, eager to get out.

Meanwhile, Karen was getting closer to her first orgasm of the night. She had been in this chamber for only a couple of days and she was not sure how getting fucked by this weird creature was going to help feeding the other creatures. But she didn’t care. Since she was a young girl, she had always had secret fantasies about being with an alien creature. When she heard about the nursing room within the rebel’s base, she didn’t give it a second thought and she volunteered. Now she was certain that she had been born to do this.

“Yes, baby. Do it like only you can. Take me over the edge…” Karen moaned.

The second tentacle was sliding closer to her ass and she was already waiting for it. Just an instant after the thick appendage penetrated her anus, Karen jolted in bliss. Her whole body trembled with a wonderful orgasm that made her see the stars; but her legs never lost their grip around the creature’s main bulk.

Behind Karen, Amy was pushing three fingers into her sister’s tight pussy and after loosening her cavity a little, she inserted her whole hand. Amy could already feel the bottom of a large egg with the tip of her fingers. It was pulsating impatiently within Lana’s belly. Lana moaned and her nipples swelled from the incredible sensation of her sister’s entire fist inside of her, combined with the joy of serving her Masters.

Moments later, Amy had most of her forearm inside Lana’s shuddering body and she was circling her fingers around the embryo. “I almost have it, honey. It is so big! Try to stay still.”

Amy began to pull down the egg when she heard Karen screamed in ecstasy. The creature had reached its peak and was pumping sperm into her body. This would trigger the food making process within Karen’s reproductive system. “It is starting! He is filling me with his sperm!” Karen moaned.

The monster didn’t care about the size of Karen’s cavities. It always ejected as much sperm as possible to ensure a successful procedure. Karen’s belly began to distend from the accumulated fluid in her pussy and ass.

The egg was almost completely out of Lana’s pussy. Amy was saying something to her but she couldn’t hear her sister any more. Her whole body jolted with strong spasms as she climaxed too from the overwhelming experience. “Keep pushing Lana. You are doing great.”

As she saw the large egg finally come free, covered with slime, Amy’s pussy twitched with excitement. She admired the mushy ovoid that throbbed with life on her hand. The messenger stirred inside trying to break the protecting shell.

Meanwhile, just one meter away, the monster kept ejecting sperm into Karen’s body and her belly kept bloating. The cum pumped into her ass was filling her guts to the limit and more kept flowing from the creature’s hard appendage. “Oh God! It is pumping so much cum inside of me. It is heaven!” Karen whispered.

It was only a matter of time until the sperm gargled up her throat and started leaking from her open mouth. Karen’s eyes rolled up her head and she climaxed again.

After recovering from her birthing bliss, Lana sat on the floor beside her sister and both of them waited patiently, staring at the egg.

“Is it coming out?” Lana asked.

“It will be just a second. The shell is cracking already.” Amy responded, gently holding the egg.

At last, the shell yielded and a small creature emerged from it. This little creature was identical to the monster that ravished them before in the hotel room with the exception that this one had wings. “It is so beautiful!” Lana exclaimed.

“Yes. Now it’s time to imprint the message for our Master.” Amy said.

After passing all the information to the messenger, they watched it fly away.

Lana, satisfied by her accomplishment, turned her attention to Karen, who laid in ecstasy with sperm still leaking from her overflowing body. The successful completion of her mission and the view of those fat appendages penetrating Karen’s body, ignited in Lana a burning excitement impossible to restrain. She reached out and touched the creature.

“What are you doing?” Amy asked.

“We must blend in with the other women. This is what we are supposed to do.” Lana responded, picturing the fat tentacle pumping her pussy, instead of Karen’s.

The monster detected the new willing female and it retrieved its tentacles from Karen’s limp body, moving slowly towards Lana.

“I guess you are right. We must blend in.” Amy added, also staring at the creature’s appendages.

The creature’s hollow tentacle shot forward and penetrated Lana’s pussy. She moaned from pleasure and amazement. Her Master had taught her that having sex with monsters was good, but their cocks were always so big. “Ahhh!”

Amy watched her sister’s bewildered expression as the squishy sounds of the pumping limb echoed in the room. She began to feel envious; her own moistening pussy craved for the same treatment.

Amy laid beside her sister and watched the other huge appendage wave in front of her face preparing to enter her. Her chest jolted with fear and her pussy twitched with anticipation. The penetration was swift and merciless. Amy screamed in shock as her vaginal walls tighten around the fat penis, sucking it deeper inside.

An hour later, both sisters trembled within multiple orgasms while the creature pumped the first load of sperm into their bodies. Lana worried for a second about the other messengers growing inside of her belly but as she climaxed again, all thoughts vanished from her mind…

* * *

At the invader’s headquarters, Megan was left alone after Gorogn walked away with the two slaves. She looked with incredulity at the creature residing down the hole in the center of the chamber, then she searched for a solitary space to send a message to the rebel’s central base.

That thing must be the leader! I have to inform Gina and the reptilians about this location! Gina thought, once she found a good isolated place. Gina told me that I only have to concentrate and my internal “partner” will transmit the necessary info. Let’s try it…

The creature inside of Megan received her signal and immediately began to slide downwards, twitching and shuddering as it moved.

Ahh… it is working! My little friend is starting to move inside of me…

The little monster filled her vaginal cavity completely until its flexible head protruded between her pussy lips. Then it began to vibrate, initiating the message transfer.

Wow! Nobody told me it was going to shake like that… Megan thought, trying not to moan out loud. It feels like a super vibrator!

After a few minutes, Megan was biting her lower lip and breathing heavily. Still she managed to remain quite. The outgoing message was almost complete and Megan was on the verge of climax. The creature vibrated at incredible speed, stimulating Megan from within her pussy, all the way to her womb.

Ohh… it feels so good!! Please stop now or I’ll cum!

At that precise moment, the large doors at the left side of the hall opened and Monica entered the room, followed by a strange dog-like creature. Megan tried to act quickly stiffening her posture and acting like she was a hypnotized slave waiting for instructions. She discretely moved her left hand over her pussy, hiding her little friend.

Shit!! Someone is coming! Stop the process… abort! shit!

When Monica walked in front of her, Megan’s legs trembled from restrained excitement and nervous tension. The small creature between her legs was not going to stop vibrating until the message was completed. Megan moaned softly.

Monica didn’t hear Megan but the dog-like pet did, and it turned its head with oddment.

Oh my God! I’m coming… I am going to cum in front of them and they’ll discover me! Megan thought in panic.

But Monica had other things in her mind and paid no attention to either the “slave” or her pet.

I have to inform the Master that the rebels are getting help from the reptilians. This can complicate our invading plan. Monica thought.

While Monica walked forward towards her Master, her dog-like pet stayed behind, curious about Megan’s situation. Megan was doing her best to stand still but the vibrating creature in her pussy made it almost impossible. Her whole body shuddered as she approached an unavoidable orgasm.

I think this monster is on to me… and this thing is not stopping. I can’t hold it any longer...

The message was finally completed and the small creature retracted swiftly into Megan body. This new sensation triggered a forceful orgasm that rocked Megan’s body from top to bottom. Her knees bent, shivering in the midst of strong spasms while Monica’s pet watched closely, detecting the scent of Megan’s love juices that poured from her twitching pussy.

“Ahhhh…”

Moments later, after talking to her Master, Monica came back to find Megan on her knees and her pet excitedly sniffing the slave’s crotch. She saw her pet’s cock already growing beneath its muscular body.

Megan’s orgasmic reverie was slowly clearing away… Holy crap! What an orgasm…

“What is going on here?” Monica asked, as if her pet could answer back.

Megan felt the monster’s rugged tongue licking her wet pussy and this brought her back to reality with a startle. What the hell?!

“Umm… I can see you want her, my pet. Go ahead, take her. It looks like this horny bitch wants you too. She is already on her knees,” Monica said with a smirk on her face.

As the creature moved on top of Megan’s frail body, Monica gave it instructions before leaving the room, disclosing very important information, “When you are done with her, meet me in the command center. Our Master has given the order to launch the final attack. This planet will be ours very soon.”

Megan realized that her only option was to play along again, I am supposed to be a horny entranced slave. I better do whatever they want if I am going to keep my cover and send this new information.

The creature stabbed its cock forward, missing her pussy completely. While the large penis slid between her ass cheeks, Megan realized something very important… Oh no! It can’t penetrate my pussy. I’ll hurt the messenger.

Without giving it a second thought, Megan grabbed the pumping cock and guided it to her anus. The penetration was swift and deep. “Ahhhg!”

Megan felt with astonishment as the thick member pierced deeply into her ass and more was coming. It is going too deep!

When the creature felt it was deep enough, it curved its pelvis and started pumping Megan’s ass with incredible speed. Her initial pain was quickly overridden by a rush of pleasure that made her head spin.

The monster fucked her for several minutes, smashing its cock against her wide open ass and rocking her body back and forth with an intense fast rhythm. Her swinging breasts rubbed the hard, dirty floor, increasing her bliss even further.

It was hard for Megan to believe that this ugly creature was driving her so quickly towards another orgasm. She could feel his enormous cock pulsating in her ass, expanding as it moved in and out of her tight cavity. I am going to cum again… shame on me. But is feels so good!

Suddenly, as the fat cock grew even thicker, the creature reached its peak, discharging a large amount of cum into Megan packed hole. She felt the hot fluid ejecting from the monster’s cock, burst after burst, flooding every crevice until there was no more room. Yet the sperm kept pouring into her. Finding its way out… the white sperm gushed from Megan’s mouth, one more time.

Just at that moment, Megan reached her second climax.

Drained and satisfied, the creature stepped back, removing its big cock from Megan’s ass, allowing for the rest of the sperm to gush out of her twitching body. He headed to the command center leaving Megan lying limp on the floor, breathing heavily within the blissful aftermath of her fading climax.

With remnants of sperm still drooling from her mouth and ass, Megan thought, I can’t believe this happened twice in one day. And worse, I am beginning to like the taste of it… I am such a slut.

* * *

Back in the rebel’s headquarters, the final preparations were taking place for the counterattack. One of the reptilians talked to Gina, “The information sent by Megan is most valuable. We now have the location and the description of the invader’s main leader.”

“Great! Everyone is getting ready for battle. We march tomorrow at dawn,” Gina responded with excitement. For the first time, they would be on the offensive instead of just hiding and surviving.

“Good. You must go to the amphibians. They will give you the perfect weapon to kill the mastermind of the invasion,” the reptilian added. The amphibians had been close allies of the reptilians for centuries. They had battled together many times before against the Menglers alliance and this time was no exception.

Gina entered another room where two amphibians were waiting for her. These creatures were bulky humanoids with large, frog-like faces, round bellies and long stocky legs.

“I hear you have something for me,” Gina said.

One of the amphibians that had a bluish skin answered, “Yes. We have a weapon for you. It is perfect to kill the leader of the invaders. You have to shoot at his main bulk and he will explode.”

“Excellent! Let me look at it,” Gina said, extending her hand to grab it, “It is not heavy at all. Thanks!”

The amphibians were a little more excited than they should about Gina’s presence. They had mated with a few human females already and they liked it. They made her a proposal that sounded less than honest but Gina was grateful for their help so she pretended to believe them.

“There is one more thing. We should mate to make your body stronger for battle. It will help you greatly,” the amphibian said.

Hmm… I think you just want to fuck me. But what the hell, I should have a relaxing activity for a change. Gina thought. “Sure, why not.”

The other amphibian, which had a greenish skin, approached them. Both creature’s cocks emerged from their bulky bodies. They were a lot bigger than Gina expected.

Holy crap! Look at the size of those cocks!

“Your body is slim and sexy. We will make you feel very good,” the bluish amphibian said reassuringly as Gina removed her clothes and turned around.

Her nervousness and excitement was well hidden by her confident tone of voice. “Come here my friend. Let’s see what kind of moves you have.”

“You will learn that the reptilians are nothing compared to us when it comes to sex,” he said while his cock started to move like a fifth limb.

Holly shit! He can move his cock like an elephant moves his trunk.

The bluish amphibian jutted his cock forward into Gina’s body to an impossible depth. Gina felt his member stirring inside of her. God! I don’t know what had happened to my body since I gave birth to that reptilian egg but this feels awesome!

The amphibian barely moved his bulky body but his flexible and long cock compensated thoroughly as it stroked back and forth into her pussy with amazing speed. Meanwhile, the other amphibian moved in front of Gina and shoved his tongue deep into her mouth, muffling her loud moans of pleasure.

His tongue tickles in my mouth. It feels so weird. Gina thought.

Gina was now completely in the mood, forgetting about the evil aliens, the invasion and everything else. She pulled the amphibian’s tongue out her mouth and bent forward, letting the greenish creature shove his phallus instead. All she wanted was to enjoy those magnificent, pulsating cocks that throbbed inside of her body, pushing her closer to a long awaited orgasm. Mmmh... His cock tastes even better. I want more…

As Gina sucked the amphibian’s member with eagerness, the fat creature step forward, shoving it deeper down her throat. Gina pictured both cocks reaching so deep, almost meeting in the middle of her trembling body. With this image in her mind, she reached her first climax. “Ahhhgg!”

Moments later, after coming down from heaven, Gina was back in the game, ready to take those bulky aliens for all they were worth. She told the bluish creature to lay on the floor and she straddled him while saying, “Lay still my darling. I am not done yet.”

“You are amazing. We can take you back with us when this is over,” the greenish amphibian said.

“Yes. You could have your way with us any time you want,” the other added.

“That is a kind offer. I’ll surely take it into consideration… Ahhh!” Gina responded, being interrupted by her own loud moan. She went down to her knees letting the lubricated phallus slid back into her vaginal cavity. It didn’t cease to amuse to her how her tight, little pussy could accommodate such a large piece of alien meat.

The greenish amphibian moved closer and caressed her anus with the tip of his cock. Gina’s pussy twitched tighter around the pulsating cock from anticipation of having a second huge phallus penetrating her. “Get ready for me. I’m entering your other hole.”

“Yesss! I want you both inside of me.” Gina said between gasps.

The greenish amphibian needed no further invitation and shoved his cock into Gina’s ass so deep that she thought she was going to die right then and there…

But far from killing her, this new penetration brought Gina to a new, devastating orgasm that made her head spin and almost drove her unconscious. The woman’s eyes rolled back as bright lights flashed inside of her mind. Gina’s body trembled uncontrollably while both aliens competed with each other to see who could go deeper inside of her.

They kept pounding Gina’s holes without mercy, prolonging her climax for a blissful eternity.

When she recomposed herself once again, there was a slimy tongue waiting right in front of her face and she sucked it into her mouth with eagerness. There was something strange about the amphibians’ saliva that was so alluring and addictive. He tastes so good. I just had an orgasm and I think I am coming again…

And she did! Gina had a third orgasm almost as soon as the second ended. Just as before, the amphibians kept fucking her relentlessly.

After a couple more orgasms, Gina rested limply on the amphibian’s chest, letting herself by used as a fuck toy. They weren’t joking when they said… uugh... that their sex skills were better than the reptilians’…

After a while, the greenish amphibian roughly pulled her backwards, forcing the large cock of the other amphibian to slip out of her pussy. This woke Gina from her dreamy state. “Aahhh!”

“Let’s change positions…” the greenish amphibian said. “It is my turn to lie down.”

Without removing his phallus from her ass, the amphibian laid flat on the floor, bringing Gina to lie on top of him, facing up. As the fat cock stirred inside of her, it became more evident how deep it was embedded within her body.

Oh God! I think I have died and gone to heaven… Gina thought, overwhelmed with boundless elation.

Gina lifted her head searching for her other lover and she signaled him to move closer. Her pussy was burning on emptiness. “Come to me big boy.”

The bluish amphibian gladly complied and walked forward while Gina guided the tip of his cock between her pussy lips…

“At your service my lady,” the amphibian said gallantly.

“Push it all the way inside of me. I want to feel it just like before,” Gina said with a tone of urgency.

Gina’s eyes crossed and her mind clouded as the huge phallus slid deep within her tight vaginal cavity once again. “Ahhgh!”

Her world became a surreal reality of impossible penetrations that bewildered her and excited her immeasurably. She reached yet another mind-blowing climax! Gina’s whole body twitched and contorted within the blissful spasms of orgasmic release as her pussy and ass pulsated around the fat cocks that never stopped pumping.

“She is so delightful. I am reaching my peak,” the bluish amphibian said.

“So am I. This mission has been a total success,” responded the other.

Seconds later, both amphibians discharged a huge amount of a bluish sperm within Gina’s packed body! “”Groaaahhh!”

Gina barely realized that her body was being flooded to the limit as she drifted in and out of consciousness from her own never-ending orgasm. Her spastic body received every drop of the hot, sticky sperm like a gift from paradise. The fluid filled every crevice and merged with her own juices, creating a joyful mixture that would remain inside of her for a very long time.

When the astonishing session was finally over, Gina recovered her breath wondering what had happened in the last few minutes. She just remembered having the most devastating orgasm of her life as they came inside of her and then everything became a fuzzy haze of delight. Her entire body tickled the same way her mouth had when she sucked the amphibians tongue, only multiplied by a hundred. It felt weird, but nice.

“Hehe… you are still shivering,” the greenish amphibian said with obvious happiness. “I can see you enjoyed it.”

“It was incredible... I can feel my body all tingly inside…” Gina responded still lightheaded.

“Now you are very relaxed and you will be a better fighter,” the bluish amphibian added.

“Shit guys! Where did you learn to fuck like that?” Gina asked with true amazement. The playful nature of the amphibians was a nice change compared to the business-like conduct of the reptilians.

Their pleasant conversation was suddenly interrupted by the building’s loud alarm!

“The alarm! Something is happening!” The amphibian said.

Gina new the meaning of this alarm and warned her new partners, “There are intruders in the building! Get ready to fight!”

“Grab the gun and go! You have an important mission to complete. We will cover you.” the bluish amphibian said as he handed Gina the weapon.