The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Xenowars

Part 3: World’s Fate

Gina was trying to get out of the old factory that served as the rebel’s central base but the invaders blocked every exit. Now that she had the location of the evil mastermind controlling everything, she needed to get there as soon as possible and destroy him, whatever this creature was. The resistance was falling quickly and everyday more humans were brainwashed to help the Mengler’s cause. Gina was holding the world’s last hope in her hands.

She was running through a hallway thinking about her gun, Shit! I forgot my regular gun and the amphibians told me that this special weapon can only be used one time. I need to find a way out fast.

Gina heard some tiptoeing right behind her and when she turned her head, she saw one of the invader’s giant bugs leaping towards her. She was barely able to lift her arms when suddenly, a friendly spider-like monster came out of nowhere and impaled the bug with a swift move of its sharp nail.

The dying bug twitched desperately as it emitted a piercing noise, calling for help.

“Wow! You got it! You killed the fucking bug!” Exclaimed Gina with admiration. Seconds later, more bugs were approaching the area. Gina and the friendly creature were quickly outnumbered.

At that moment, a familiar voice called for Gina down the hall. “Gina, this way!”

“Candra!” Gina yelled with relief.

Gina ran towards the exit while Candra shot another bug that managed to elude the friendly creature. The insect’s guts burst out as the bullet perforated its thick exoskeleton. Fuck! This one was close.

“Hurry! I’ve found a way out of this place!” Candra said as Gina reached her.

Gina explained to Candra the importance of her mission and why she was not using the strange gun she was carrying. “This gun was especially designed to blow the shit out of the mastermind of the invasion but it can only be used once. And I must get to him first.”

“Good thing I found you on time. We have to move now!” Candra responded.

But just as they reached the back entrance, another huge, ugly monster cut them off at the door. It was some sort of humanoid with a large head, large teeth and a bloated belly. “Watch out!” Gina screamed.

Candra tried to shoot at it but her gun was empty. “Shit! I am out of ammo!”

The creature kept moving upon them. Both women walked back as the monster knocked the gun out of Candra’s hand. They had nowhere to run.

“Go back! This fucker is huge!” Candra yelled.

“There is no way back. The other side is crawling with bugs too!” Gina responded.

The monster cornered Gina and Candra against the wall as it adopted an intimidating stance. He still wasn’t sure what to do with the females but they were not going anywhere. Candra noticed something particular about the creature; his dangling cock. Then she remembered something.

“Fuck this! I’m using the gun. Maybe the amphibians can recharge it,” Gina said in desperation.

“No, wait. Don’t shoot. You will never get to the amphibians in time. I have seen one of these creatures before. Let me try something,” Candra said and then she stood up and started removing her clothes.

Gina was baffled by her friend’s actions. “What the hell are you doing?”

Candra had in fact seen one identical creature a few days before. It was ravishing one woman in an alley and it didn’t seem to care about anything else.

“I’ll distract him. When you see the chance, go through that door and follow the tunnel on the left,” Candra said.

“Are you nuts? This thing will eat you!” Gina exclaimed with true concern for her friend.

Moments later, it became pretty obvious to Gina what Candra was trying to do. When the monster smelled the scent of the fertile female before him, he stopped growling and attentively watched Candra’s slow movements.

Complete naked, Candra crawled closer to the creature. I must be crazy for doing this. But it is the only way…

Candra reached out and hesitantly touched his small phallus. It grew to full erection almost instantly and it became enormous! Both Candra and Gina had the same simultaneous thought, Holy crap!

The monster grabbed Candra’s hips and lifted her effortlessly from the floor, curious about the female’s body configuration.

Candra was shuddering with fear, Oh fuck, oh fuck! Please don’t kill me!

Gina watched from two meters away, pointing the gun at the creature’s chest. If he tries to bite her, I am shooting the bastard.

The creature extended its long tongue and jiggled it between Candra’s legs, rubbing her pussy lips and smearing them with lubricating saliva. Oh, gross, Candra thought at the weird feeling.

He is licking her pussy! This might actually work. She is so fucking brave! Gina thought.

The creature found Candra’s vaginal opening and shoved its tongue in. The flexible limb squirmed and twitched reaching her uterus, corroborating her susceptibility for impregnation.

Candra felt the monster’s tongue deep within her pussy and grunted in disgust, but her body reacted differently as her toes curled down and her nipples swelled involuntarily. Shit! His soggy tongue is so deep inside of me.

The hideous monster set her down to the floor and pulling her hips up, he aimed his cock at her pussy. Candra looked again at the size of it and had second thoughts, God! Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea…

But there was nothing she could do now. With a sudden, forceful move, the creature shoved his cock into her pussy all the way to the bottom. Candra screamed wildly as the fat phallus stretched her like never before. “Ahhhgh!”

Gina watched with wide open eyes, Shit! He pushed his entire cock inside of her!

The ravished woman tried desperately to free herself but the monster grabbed her hips firmly and started pumping her pussy with fast and ruthless strokes. Candra’s body hurled around like a hand puppet.

Candra could feel the monster’s cock impossibly deep inside of her. She looked at her crotch wondering how her body could take a pounding like that and still be in one piece. Even worse, her pussy was getting used to his enormous size and now a hint of shameful pleasure began to grow within her. He is going to rip me apart!

After a few minutes, Candra was lying flat on the ground while the monster, now on top of her, rocked his hips back and forth hastily. Candra moaned with every stroke, unable to disguise the enjoyable feeling of the wild fuck she was receiving, regardless of who or what was giving it to her.

Gina was still there, against the wall, staring at the hard ravishing, He is fucking her so hard!

But Candra hadn’t forgotten why she was doing this. Realizing that the monster had released her hips, she saw the opportunity to make some room for Gina to escape. Candra turned over and started crawling away.

Gina quickly understood this. She is moving him away! Now is the time!

Candra managed to drag herself one meter but the creature quickly grabbed her again and started poking at her crotch with this cock. She was not going away without his sperm inside of her.

“Gina, don’t worry about me… I’ll deal with this,” Candra whispered between gasps.

“Thank you for doing this, Candra. I will not forget it.” Gina was reluctant to leave her friend at the mercy of this monster but she knew there was nothing else she could do. She couldn’t use the weapon on this creature.

Now the monster was penetrating Candra again, unfortunately for her, he missed her pussy completely and shoved his cock into her ass. “Ahhhh!”

Candra went berserk from the sudden anal penetration. Her eyes rolled back as a baffling feeling of pain and pleasure mixed together in her dazzled brain.

The monster began to get a rhythm again, pumping his mate’s ass with strong, steady strokes. Gina noticed that the creature was paying no attention to her. This was the chance she needed and started walking very slowly towards the exit.

Now is the time. He is so distracted with her. I feel sorry for Candra.

But at that moment, the monster stood up pulling Candra’s body with him, never removing his cock from her ass. Gina immediately hunkered down, trying to stay away of the creature’s reach.

“Fuck!”

Gina looked at the exit. It was so close, but the monster was even closer. It could easily grab her and kill her. Candra was unaware of any of this since the huge cock pumping her ass occupied all of her thoughts and concentration. Her ass had adjusted to his size and now she was shamelessly moaning out loud from the undeniable pleasure.

Should I risk it? I am so close. Gina wondered.

The monster was now on his back and Candra’s was on top, facing at the ceiling. Her body trembled from head to toe as the creature’s hips swayed up and down, driving his large cock in and out of her ass with mind-blowing speed. The monstrous phallus went so deep into her body that she couldn’t even tell where it ended.

Gina was only a couple of step away from the creature, Shit! He is looking right at me.

Gina remained motionless and hesitant while Candra writhed and bounced onto the creature’s cock, moaning with total surrender. Candra had done all she could to help Gina. Now she just had to endure the savage pounding on her body, trying not to reach an embarrassing orgasm in the process. She was certain to lose this battle.

When the monster stopped moving completely and discharged a vast load of sperm into her tight ass, Candra came as well. The overwhelmed woman’s legs trembled rapidly and uncontrollably while her pussy contracted over and over on itself. Gina could clearly hear the streams of fluid ejecting from the monster’s cock even though it was deeply embedded within her friend’s body.

He is coming! He is coming inside of her!

Candra’s belly began to bloat as more and more sperm was pumped into her guts. This was the reason of the monster’s prominent abdomen. It was not filled with food but with thick, white cum, ready to impregnate as many females as possible.

At this moment, the creature couldn’t care less about Gina. She slowly walked towards the door while watching the messy scene with astonishment.

Candra’s body got stuffed to the limit until the sperm overflowed her and started gushing from her ass and mouth. She jolted wildly with orgasmic spasms that refused to fade down. The whole situation was so surreal, so overwhelming, and so… blissful.

Gina reached the exit safely and turned around to watch her ravished friend one last time. Candra was still breathing while lying completely limp on the monster’s chest, cum leaking from everywhere.

Good, she is still alive! She is so fucking brave!

* * *

One hour later, Gina reached the entrance of the invader’s headquarters where she met Yvonne, one of the scouts sent prior to the battle.

“Hi, this entrance is clear. Where is everyone?” Yvonne asked.

“Somehow they discovered our plan to attack today and they moved first. The base is falling into the invader’s control,” Gina responded.

“We should go back and help!” Yvonne said alarmed.

“No. I’ve come here to kill the mastermind of the whole invasion. I have his location and the weapon to do it.”

“Ok. Are we going in alone?” Yvonne asked.

“We’ll do it the same way as our spies. Get naked and blend in. This is our best chance,” Gina said.

“Ok. Lead the way,” Yvonne responded while removing her clothes.

Both girls walked into the enemy base through the unguarded door. It was very quiet considering the circumstances, until… “Careful. Someone is coming.” Gina whispered.

“Stand very still against the wall. Hide the gun,” Yvonne said, as she did just that.

A small monster similar to Gorogn approached the girls while they faked being hypnotized. Both girls’s hearts were beating fast but they did their best to conceal it.

Gina was able to see the creature with the corner of her eye, This one is small. Maybe Yvonne and I can take him without making too much noise. But those blades on his fingers look dangerous…

The creature looked attentively at Gina, then at Yvonne, then back at Gina, touching her leg with one of its blades. It spoke an incomprehensible gibberish.

This fucker is choosing one of use. Gina thought while standing still and looking straight forward.

Yvonne realized the same thing and came to a decision, Gina can’t be taken…

Without thinking any further, Yvonne took a small step forward, like a subtle offering of her own self. Ok, ugly beast. Take me. I’ll take care of you later.

The creature turned its attention on her.

Gina saw Yvonne’s actions as well. She is offering herself!

The monster moved closer to Yvonne. It made a cracking noise with its jaw and prepared its blades in case she made a sudden move. Yvonne remained completely still while Gina kept her hands behind her body and the gun out of view.

That’s right… come to me. Forget about Gina. Yvonne thought.

After observing Yvonne for a moment, the creature moved one hand between her legs and inserted a finger into her pussy.

Yvonne jolted, startled. This finger didn’t had a blade like the others but it was cold and rugged. She could also feel one of the blades touching her inner thigh. She did her best not to move again. Mmmgh… Watch it with those blades you fucker.

Gina turned her eyes discretely but she couldn’t see what was happening between Yvonne’s legs. What is it doing?

The monster wiggled its finger within Yvonne’s pussy, pushing it further in a few times. Yvonne moaned out loud and felt embarrassed afterwards. Shit! Stop doing this!

Then the creature grabbed Yvonne’s hand and started leading her back to where it came from. Yvonne didn’t risk looking back at Gina but she wished she could hear her thoughts, Good luck Gina!

Gina watched them walking away. She waited until they were out of sight and proceeded further into the complex. I hope this beast takes Yvonne to a secluded place so she can kick the shit out of him.

The sound of a woman’s voice in the distance interrupted her thoughts. She immediately recognized this voice. It was Megan’s! Gina followed the sound and looked furtively from the edge of an open door. There she is! And she is in trouble!

“Let go of me, you stupid creature!” Megan yelled while being embrace by the tentacles of an giant scorpion-like monster.

The creature seemed very distracted with Megan so Gina moved slowly inside the room and called for her friend’s attention. “Hey… over here.”

Megan turned her head and said with surprise, “Gina! You are here!”

Then she added, “Sorry I couldn’t warn you about the invader’s attack. This monster grabbed me and pulled my messenger out of my body. It is dead!” The small creature was in fact laying between Megan’s feet, immobile.

Gina knew she couldn’t help her friend without risking being discovered. More guards could come any second. Megan’s rescue will have to wait.

“Don’t worry about it Megan. You did great. I have the information you sent before. It is really valuable. I am heading to the master-mind’s chamber and I am going to kill him.”

Megan responded as the creature tightened its grip around her waist and lifted her above its head. “Uggh... In that case we are in luck. This creature is supposed to guard the door but now it is distracted with me … follow this hall….. ahhh! Go now!”

Megan was getting used to being handled by monsters and her stoic attitude offered Gina some comfort having to leave her behind.

“I’ll be back. I promise.” Gina said.

“Don’t worry about me. Just kill that bastard!” Megan said.

While Gina got out of sight, Megan looked down to see a pinkish proboscis coming out of the creature’s mouth. What the fuck is that?!

The she noticed that the appendage was holding a slimy egg and carrying it slowly towards her pussy. “Shit! Don’t you dare push that thing inside of me!”

She barely finished the sentence before the monster pressed the egg between her legs. Megan’s pussy lips stretched widely allowing access to her vaginal cavity. “No! It is too big!”

Megan twitched and kicked her legs around but there was nothing she could do to prevent the extreme penetration. She felt the thickest part of the egg pushing through and sliding relentlessly into her body. “Ahhhrggg!”

Megan looked with astonishment at her bloated belly, right where the egg rested. It was pulsating incessantly, full with growing life. This rapid and rhythmic motion throbbed all over her pelvic area, providing an unwelcome but unavoidable pleasure. Oh God! It is in! It pushed it all the way in!

Megan tried to make it stop by pushing hard against the bulge but it only made it worse. Meanwhile, the pink proboscis went back inside the monster’s main bulk and quickly came back with another egg.

“No! Please stop this!”

The second egg followed the same path as the first one. It slid faster through Megan’s cavity since her vaginal walls were already lubricated with alien slime and her own love juices.

By the third egg, the ravished woman climaxed hard. Her body jolted uncontrollably within the tight embrace of the creature’s tentacle. She foresaw the shame that would come later but at the moment, she only cared about the bliss that numbed her mind.

The monster kept shoving eggs into Megan’s womb while she was still shaking from her unending orgasm. Megan only grunted and moaned in vain protest.

The monster stopped after six eggs were crammed into the Megan’s body and there was no room for more. She was hanging from the creature’s tentacle completely limp, ecstatic and exhausted. Her belly bulged here and there, outlining the growing embryos that nested inside.

Megan reacted again when the monster flipped her forward and lifted her hips further, positioning her pelvis in line with the creature’s long tail. “Fuck! Now what?!”

She felt a hard, slick object touching her pussy lips. She remembered that the monster’s tail ended in some sort of phallus and she immediately knew what was coming next.

Shit! This doesn’t look good… Megan was right. She felt the fat cock penetrating deep into her already stuffed body. She screamed from the shocking sensation of the large eggs being tossed around within her belly and the large phallus stretching her even wider.

The entire cock busted into her tight pussy and remained there immobile for almost a minute. Then, without any warning, it exploded in a burning bliss of hot semen that inundated Megan’s body to the limit, until it sprayed hastily from her hole.

And just as sudden, Megan reached another mind-blowing orgasm. Her brain had given up trying to fight the situation and she just gave in to the myriad of wonderful feelings that crowded her mind. Now she was just a womb, ready to breed the monster’s babies and she was fine with it. It felt too good. She would feel no shame anymore.

* * *

Meanwhile, Gina walked through yet another door. She visualized in her mind the building’s diagram that she had memorized the day before. She was so close now, This is it. The main chamber is just across that door ahead of me. I’ll have to move fast. There must be guards in there and I only have one chanc… ehh?!

“Hello Gina!” Monica said behind her.

Gina had heard that voice before, on a video. Almost a year had passed but she recognized it right away. This woman had been involved with the invasion since the beginning.

Monica stood defiantly by the door, confident that Gina represented no threat given her superior strength and speed.

“I’ve heard a lot about you. You will be a great asset for our mission,” Monica said.

“Monica! I’ve heard about you too bitch. You were one of the first converted humans.” Gina replied.

Knowing that she couldn’t use the gun, Gina placed it on the floor and challenged Monica to fight hand to hand.

“Come on. Let’s have a little talk,” Gina said in a fighting stance.

“So you want a clean combat eh? This should be fun,” Monica said, accepting the challenge.

As Monica walked closer, Gina moved swiftly and threw the first punch. The moment Gina hit Monica’s face, she knew she was in trouble. Shit! She barely lost her balance.

Monica reacted with a fast kick into Gina’s ribs, knocking the air out of her lungs… “You are going to need a lot more than that, bitch.”

Then she followed with a potent blow to Gina’s face which knocked her to the ground. The detective never expected Monica’s speed and strength, especially when this woman used to be a friendly housewife.

“Our Master made us superior in every way.”

With Gina down, Monica jumped on top. She grabbed Gina’s neck with one hand and place the other on her breast, just to show her how easy it was to subdue her. “You will join us whether you want it or not!”

“Ahgh! Fuck… you!” Gina mumbled.

Gina couldn’t breathe and she started to lose consciousness. The fate of the world was in her hands and she was failing. The invaders will take over the planet!

“Just look into my eyes and I’ll let you breath. All your troubles will go away,” Monica said softly as her eyes started to glow.

I’d rather die! Gina thought, averting her eyes.

A voice coming from behind interrupted Monica’s dialog… “Let her go!”

Monica responded without turning her head, “Ellen? What did you just say?”

Realizing that Monica was not listening, Ellen leaped forward and pushed her mother away from Gina. The detective gasped for air just before she passed out.

“I said let her go!!” Ellen screamed.

“What the fuck! What’s got into you?!” Monica yelled confused and very angry.

Monica immediately stood up and confronted her daughter. Ellen had been a loyal servant of their Master and now she was acting against her.

Monica didn’t suspected that Ellen’s mind had been liberated from evil and she had become the most valuable asset to the resistance. The only Mengler’s attribute that remained in Ellen’s body was her improved strength and speed, like her mother’s.

“You owe obedience to our Master! Remember our mission!” Monica yelled.

“I have no Master! They have shown me the truth. We were nothing more than slaves,” Ellen responded.

Monica grew furious from hearing her daughter’s words. She charged on Ellen with a hasty move and punched her in the face. Ellen fell backwards to the hard floor, “I guess we will have to reinforce your education!”

Ellen recovered fast and turned her head up to see her mother in the air, ready to land on top of her. Ellen knew that her mother was stronger than her. She couldn’t let her mom restrain her down like she did with Gina. The young woman took advantage of her mother’s own impulse and flipped her over, sending Monica to land backwards on the ground.

Gina recovered enough to sit up and watched in amazement as mother and daughter fought fiercely. Holy crap! That’s Ellen! The reptilians must have fixed her mind!

“This won’t be as easy as you think, mother!” Ellen said as she stood up and positioned herself between Monica and Gina, giving the detective a chance to escape. “Go Gina! Complete your mission.”

She won’t tell me twice. I am out of here. Gina thought and then she said, “Thank you for doing this Ellen.”

“I’ll deal with you later Gina. First I have to teach this brat a lesson about obedience,” Monica yelled from across the room.

As Gina ran away, Ellen threw a fast punch at her mother but Monica moved even faster and blocked it easily. Fuck!

“You can’t defeat me my sweet daughter. You better give yourself to me, again” Monica said with a smirk on her face.

Monica embraced her daughter’s waist with all her might and grabbed her neck, forcing Ellen to look straight at her. Monica’s entrancing eyes started to glow. “You are mine now. Let’s recompose this little head of yours. Look at me!”

“Mother!” Ellen yelled.

In a matter seconds, Ellen stopped resisting and looked back at her mother. Her eyes were wide open, unfocused. Monica released her daughter’s waist and moved her hand to Ellen’s breast, gently caressing her swelling nipple. Ellen’s pussy twitched softly; she knew something great was coming and she was very excited about it.

“That’s right. Let yourself get lost in the alluring glow,” Monica whispered.

Both women’s eyes were locked on each other, fixed and unblinking. Suddenly, Ellen’s serene facial expression changed to a naughty one. An instant later, her eyes started to glow as well. But not like her mother’s. Ellen’s eyes glowed in blue, far more intense and captivating. Monica blinked twice in surprise but didn’t look away. She couldn’t.

“What?!” Monica asked confused.

“I have a few tricks of my own mother. You will find out how fantastic they are.”

Monica felt Ellen’s eyes penetrating into her head, piercing into her mind with a painful energy that overpowered anything else. Monica realized she was in real danger! She thought about pushing her daughter away but her arms wouldn’t obey her.

“Ahh! Don’t! It hurts!” Monica pleaded with a softer tone of voice.

“It’ll hurt only for a moment. Pleasure will soon flood your mind,” Ellen whispered.

Ellen was right. After a few minutes, the pain want away and subtle tickling ignited within Monica’s pussy. The bluish glow entered through her eyes and penetrated her mind, then traveled down her body to hoard in her pussy, pulsating with increasing intensity.

“What are you doing to me? My Master will get angry at me,” Monica mumbled.

“You won’t have a Master anymore. You will be free.”

Ellen brought their bodies closer together and briefly lost focus on her mother’s eyes as her own rolled up her head. A soft, inevitable moan escaped her lips while a squishy sound broke the silence. The reason was a fat worm projecting from Ellen’s pussy, expanding its flexible bulk that had been carefully hidden within the young woman’s tight body.

Ellen shuddered from the pleasurable feeling of the worm’s skin caressing her vaginal walls, “I brought a present especially for you mother. It will help you get free as it helped me.”

Monica stared at Ellen’s eyes, oblivious to the presence of the worm that twitched between her daughter’s legs.

The worm curved upward, getting closer to Monica. Its body contracted and expanded in waves as it slithered out of Ellen’s pussy, following the scent of its destination.

A moment later, the worm twitched hard and penetrated Monica’s pussy. The older woman screamed in bliss as her whole body shivered from the unexpected feeling.

Being already stimulated to the limit, the sensation of the fat worm pushing into her pussy drove Monica over the edge. A powerful orgasm exploded within her loins, sending electric charges from head to toe. Monica’s entire body shook in place while the worm glided from one pussy to the other. Mother and daughter bounded together by an alien piece of meat that symbolized a union that would never be broken again.

Monica’s brain became a mushy mass, wide open to whatever stimulation was thrown at her. This was what Ellen was hoping for. As the last section of the worm finally left her body, she concentrated even harder and began to erase every trace of the Menglers presence in her mother’s mind.

The worm churned and revolved within Monica’s vaginal cavity, pulling itself further in, nesting inside the dazed woman that used to be a vicious leader of the invasion and now just repeated her daughters’ words; those words that would become her only truth.

“Repeat these words for me,” Ellen said, “I am no longer a slave.”

“I am no longer a slave,” Monica whispered.

“I don’t have a Master,” Ellen said. “I don’t have a Master.” Monica repeated

“I am free to do and think as I like,” Ellen said. “I am free to do and think as I like,” Monica repeated.

* * *

After leaving the fight between Ellen and her mother, Gina crossed the hall and walked through the last door that separated her from the creature that coordinated the whole invasion.

“There you are motherfucker… you are as ugly as Megan described you,” Gina whispered.

The monster wasn’t like anything she had seen before. It reminded Gina of a moray peeking from its hiding hole, except this one was enormous.

Apparently Gina had arrived just in time because the mind-controlling creature was out in the open, pulling information from a female spy. Three fat tentacles protruded from its mouth and one of them was buried deep into the woman’s pussy, keeping her brain in a daze as it probed inside. Still unaware of Gina’s presence, the creature believed that the invasion was progressing perfectly.

Gina walked a few steps forward with her finger on the trigger but the enthralled woman was standing between the monster and her. She thought about shooting through the slave but she just couldn’t do it. After all, she was still a police officer and her job was to protect people whatever the circumstances. Shit! That woman is in the line of fire. I have to get closer.

Gina moved to the left and walked a few steps forward. When she was just ten meters away from the monster, she knelt and aimed for the perfect spot. Her hand trembled from nervousness but she steadied herself. Missing was not an option; this was too important.

You are mine, ugly worm! Gina thought, just before pulling the trigger. At that instant, a shadow moved silently right above Gina’s head and jumped down, ready to stab her neck.

Gina sensed the danger upon her and leaped away at the last second. She looked up at the falling bug, kicking it in mid-air. “Fuck! Where the hell did you come from?”

The mind-controlling monster became aware of Gina’s presence and started to pull back into the hole.

Gina rolled on the floor as fast as she could, aimed her gun in a fraction of a second and fired. “You are not going anywhere filthy beast! Die!”

The burning blast passed with amazing precision between the woman’s legs and smashed the creature’s body below its mouth. A gush of dark blood erupted from the open wound.

The beast roared incredibly loud from the pain inflicted by Gina’s shot while its eyes turned red showing absolute rage. The hypnotized slaved fell backwards as the tentacle was pulled forcefully from her pussy.

A few seconds passed. The creature kept screaming... but nothing else happened.

The amphibians had told Gina that the monster would explode upon receiving the shot but it didn’t. The creature was still growling and jerking in pain but it was still there… still alive! The center of its eyes slowly turned from red to yellow and a subtle vibration started to fill the whole room. The small bugs that now surrounded Gina froze immediately.

Gina was confused. What the fuck?! It seems that the creature is hurt but it didn’t blow up!

One minute later, the monster stopped growling while its wound started to heal astoundingly fast. It was recovering! Gina was dazzled. She tried to shoot again but the gun was empty.

“This fucking gun is useless! The amphibians were wrong! This can’t be happening!”

The vibration in the room increased its frequency until a low humming noise began to resonate between the metal walls. The creature calmed down. Its wound had almost healed. It’s eyes glowed with an intense yellow that was impossible to ignore.

“I have to do something, I have to kill it!” Gina said out loud with desperation.

The sound got louder and it began to reverberate inside Gina’s head as well. She could feel it across her entire body but mainly inside of her brain. It became difficult to think.

Arrh… What is that noise?! That thing is trying to get inside my head! I can’t let it! Gina thought, covering her ears.

The creature assessed the situation. He had been too distracted with her newest slave and this almost caused his death. How did this woman pass through security with a gun? How many were there? Gina needed to be interrogated. He needed to read her mind. The monster increased the yellowish glow of its eyes.

A sudden, overwhelming voice echoed in Gina’s mind, startling her. The creature was speaking to her in a strange language but she could understand him. She couldn’t explain it. The distressed woman felt her heart jolt in fear but at the same time her nipples swelled and her pussy stirred.

“Come to me!” said the incorporeal voice.

Oh God! He is talking to me! He is trying to hypnotize me like all those other women!

Gina’s pupils distended widely to allow more of the alluring radiance flow into her brain. Her body felt the irresistible need to get closer to the glowing light of his eyes despite her mind fighting against it.

The light is so beautiful… but I can’t let this happen… I have to kill him.

Gina stood up and started walking forward. Her mind was still struggling with the hypnotic power of the creature that threatened the existence of humanity, yet her hips swayed sexily as if she was trying to seduce him.

This is dangerous… I shouldn’t get closer. She was determined not to cave in.

Gina stopped one meter from the creature, well within its tentacles’ reach. Her body was now acting independently from her mind, offering itself to the monster. Gina was still aware of her desperate situation and tried unsuccessfully to act accordingly.

He is trying to possess me. He will try to fuck me. I must stop him…

While Gina stood motionless with her legs spread, the creature captured her stunned brainwaves and interpreted her thoughts. He began to read her mind...

He learned that this woman was the rebels’ last resort. This could mean the final victory! But he had to be sure. Everything would become clearer once he read her mind from within.

The eyes… I must destroy those beautiful glowing eyes. Gina thought groggily.

The monster moved one tentacle closer to Gina’s crotch and pressed slightly, testing her reaction. Gina jerked her hips vigorously in response to the unnerving touch. She hated it but then she felt a drop of her own lubrication juice dripping down her thigh. She was extremely aroused. Gina finally realized that her body was completely out of her control.

No..

An instant later, the mastermind creature bent its tentacle upward and penetrated Gina’s tight pussy. He did it very slowly, savoring every second of his imminent victory. The detective felt her pussy lips stretching wider and wider as her vaginal cavity snuggled the fleshy appendage with loving anxiousness.

While the large phallus kept sinking into her pussy, Gina became even more confused. Her body was on fire, opening up to the blissful delights of absolute submission. She considered surrendering to the beast once and for all. Let the bliss possess her mind as much as it owned her body.

I can’t let it go deeper… yes… deeper.

The detective’s belly bulged out while the massive appendage accommodated within her slim body. She just stood there with her legs trembling and her mind trying to process what was going on. She had lost the battle and she knew it, but she couldn’t admit it. Gina thought about the amphibians. They made love to her so well and she trusted them. It was all a lie; they betrayed her.

Ahhg… cock… too big…. amphibians… damned amphibians…

The monster toyed with Gina by lifting her from the ground using only the tentacle lodged in her pussy. Gina felt pain, follow by incredible pleasure, then pain again. She kicked hopelessly in the air while she tried unsuccessfully to grab on to something. This was so unreal. The tentacle was going to pass through her entire body and kill her.

Gina imagined the huge phallus sliding inexorably into her pussy, then into her womb, her chest and finally penetrating her brain. The monster was going to fuck her brain and her body was going to enjoy it immensely. In a way, she was betraying humanity too. She was going to die in the middle of a glorious orgasm.

My body… is betraying me too… I am going to cum...

Meanwhile, the creature aligned another tentacle at Gina’s ass. He was going to drain the last bit of information from her brain before erasing her mind completely.

The bulbous head of the appendage pressed against her anus and shot forward, stuffing her slim body to the limit. Gina grunted from the rude intrusion as she felt her insides expanding and shifting violently.

Gina could feel the tentacles not only pumping in and out but also pulsating with a throbbing rhythm that was driving her insane. Her mind was quickly getting in sync with the irresistibly arousal that controlled her body.

I can’t… resist anymore… I give up… make me cum!

The creature probed deeper into her ass and more information flowed from the detective’s mind. There was a true sense of defeat roaming around Gina’s brain. The humans had lost and now this planet belonged to him. There were no rebels left. Gina moaned out loud from the devastating feeling of the two massive tentacles squirming within her loins.

But then the monster found something surprising in Gina’s memory. She believed the amphibians had betrayed her … Gina started trembling as she was on the verge of a huge orgasm … The creature realized that Gina must be mistaken because there was no deal with any amphibians! … One second later, Gina exploded in the strongest climax of her life. Her pussy and ass wrapped hard around the tentacles with a strength she didn’t know she had. She felt her body ejecting love juices that had been accumulating inside of her, waiting to be released within the power of ecstasy.

Gina shuddered uncontrollably riding the waves of bliss that overtook her body as both her holes clenched around the appendages, holding on to them, it was wonderful … On the contrary, the monster felt an incredible pain on the tip of its tentacles. He tried to pull them out but Gina was so tightly attached to them that it was impossible. It was too late anyway … The venom was already spreading!

The fleshy red skin of the tentacles started to change into a putrid tone that advanced quickly toward the appendage’s base, inside the creature’s mouth. The cause of this was powerful venom created by the amphibians specifically designed to destroy the mind-controlling creature. This was the ultimate, undetectable weapon and Gina was the perfect carrier to deliver it.

The venom traveled across the entire length of the tentacle and reached the inside of the monster. The eyes of the creature stopped glowing as he tried to figure out what was happening. The monster had fucked and purged information from dozens of women before without any danger. How could this woman be hurting him? He started to panic and tried dropping Gina to the mushy ground.

In a matter of seconds, the venom spread beyond the tentacles to the main bulk. The monster opened its mouth screaming in pain wondering why he couldn’t discover the trap; why he couldn’t read the female’s mind correctly. Gina laid on the ground with her hips up, still holding on to the tentacles as hard as she could, not because she knew what was happing but because she wanted those blissful phalluses inside of her. She wanted her climax to last forever.

The creature jerked and trembled fully aware that he had been deceived. He tried to use the power of his superior mind to call for help but the damage was already too extensive. Only a pathetic grunt came out of his mouth heralding his imminent death.

A myriad of images flashed within the monster’s huge brain. So many planets that he had invaded without fault. So many powerful beings had surrendered to him. It couldn’t end like this; defeated by a slim, weak woman that craved for sex more than anything else. This couldn’t be happening…

An instant later, the monster was dead.

* * *

Gina lay exhausted on the ground, breathing heavily from the aftermath of the most wonderful orgasm of her life. The slave kneeling beside her, with her mind completely blank and her pussy on fire, still waited to be penetrated again by her master.

The former detective came back to her senses slowly. She opened her eyes trying to remember where she was… until everything came back to her.

“Ummh… what happened..? Shit! … the monster… I have to kill the monster,” she said.

“You already did it,” someone said from across the room.

Gina sat up and looked astonished at the blackened inert body of the monster in front of her. He wasn’t moving. The last thing she remembered were those huge tentacles being shoved into her body and then everything became a mind-shattering bliss.

“What the fuck?!” Gina exclaimed.

“He is dead,” the reptilian spoke again.

Gina turned around and looked at her ally, standing behind her. She had a lot of questions to ask.

“Hey, you are here! What happened? I don’t understand. The gun… failed. He didn’t blow up like the amphibians said he would,” Gina said.

“I’m sorry that we had to deceive you about the gun. It was the only way to conceal our plans from this monster,” the reptilian explained. “The real weapon was inside you in the form of powerful venom. If we had told you about it, the monster would have read it from your mind and killed you.”

Gina realized that they had used her like a sex toy and it kind of bothered her but she acknowledged that it was the only way. What was really important was right there, in front of her eyes. The mind-controlling monster was dead.

“So this fucker is really dead? Does this mean we won?!” Gina asked excitedly.

“Yes, we won. Your world is safe. The rest of the creatures will be docile now. There is no one to control and manipulate their tiny brains,” the reptilian responded.

“This is fucking awesome!” Gina stood up with a grin of satisfaction and started walking away. She made promises she had to keep.

“Where are you going?” the reptilian asked.

“I have some pending business to attend. Please help that hypnotized woman would you? And try not to fuck her,” Gina said, signaling at the entranced slave.

“Ok. I’ll try… no guarantees… he he he.” the reptilian responded.

* * *

Not far from there, Ellen was still holding her mother. Monica fell in and out of consciousness while her body jerked sporadically from the overwhelming feeling of the worm that squirmed inside of her. The older woman’s mind was wide open to let Ellen purge all of the invader’s teachings. She was almost free…

Ellen laid Monica on the cold floor and sat beside her. She lovingly caressed her mother’s belly as it bumped here and there while the worm accommodated itself within the confined space. All she could do now was to wait and hope for a full recovery.

Moments later, Monica regained consciousness and sat up. Ellen looked at her mother with anxiousness, waiting to see the changes in her personality.

“Ellen? What happened? Where are we? Why are we naked?”

“Mom! Is it really you? Are you ok now?”

Monica couldn’t remember anything after the unexpected visit from Ellen’s teacher, Sara, almost a year ago. She listened in shock while Ellen explained everything that had happened in the last eleven months. The world was never going to be the same but now there was hope. If Monica’s mind could be freed from the invader’s control, then any slave could be turned back to normal.

“Thank you baby! Thank you for saving me!” Monica cried.

“It’s ok. Everything would be fine now,” Ellen said, embracing her mother.

* * *

Meanwhile, Gina returned to the place where she had left Megan with the bug-like monster. She was relieved to see that Megan looked fine and the giant bug was gone.

“Megan! Are you ok? Where is the creature?” Gina asked.

“The giant bug had me trapped here, but a moment ago it started acting strange and then just walked away.”

Gina helped Megan up. She couldn’t stop staring at her friend’s bloated belly.

Megan explained, “After you left, this monster started pushing some kind of eggs inside of me. I lost count of how many.”

Wow! She is really stuffed. Gina thought.

After a few steps, Megan stopped. She was not planning to walk around carrying the bug’s babies. “I am going to push them out. Can you help me please?”

“Of course I can,” Gina answered.

Megan spread her legs, placed her hand on her belly and pressed down. She could feel the eggs flipping around but nothing was happening. “They are not coming out!”

Gina carefully touched Megan’s bulging skin, trying to determine how many eggs were inside. I think there are six eggs. Then she said, “Maybe you need to push, as if you were giving birth.”

Following her friend’s suggestion, Megan started pushing with all her might while she kept pressing her belly. She could feel one of the eggs sliding down and stretching her vaginal cavity.

Gina still had her hand on Megan pelvis and could also feel the egg moving, “I think its working! Keep going!”

Seconds later, the greenish surface of a slimy egg was protruding between Megan’s pussy lips.

“I can see it. One is coming out!” Gina exclaimed.

Megan could feel every bump and crevice of the fat, rugged object as it slowly glided down her vaginal walls. Far from being painful, it was a very pleasurable sensation. Megan almost moaned out loud but Gina was right there and it would be too embarrassing to show any sort of excitement. She did her best to restrained herself.

“It is almost all out. Keep pushing!”

Gina grabbed the egg as it vacated Megan’s body. It felt heavy and pulsated with life. “Wow! It looks so strange. Something is moving inside.”

Megan’s legs were shaking while she looked down at it. Both women watched it for a moment and then Gina placed it carefully on the floor. It didn’t feel right to smash it.

“Ok, one down, a few more to go. Let’s do this,” Megan said with renewed encouragement.

Twenty minutes later, there were four slimy eggs already on the floor and another one half way through Megan’s stretched pussy lips. The woman’s whole body trembled from the overwhelming sensation. She was grunting and moaning out load, no longer able to hide the obvious pleasure that the gliding eggs provided for her.

Gina helped by embracing Megan from behind and pressing down on her belly with both hands. She couldn’t blame Megan from feeling so exited since she could feel her own pussy getting wet from the whole situation. “Keep pushing. You are almost done.”

As the fifth egg finally slid out of her pussy, Megan reached an inevitable orgasm. Her legs shook rapidly while the rest of her body jolted uncontrollably. Her eyes rolled back as her entire world concentrated on that spot between her legs that twitched over and over, almost sending her unconscious.

Gina grabbed her friend trying to prevent her from falling over but there was no use, Megan crumbled forward. Shit! She is coming so hard!

Megan lay on her knees for a minute trying to recompose herself. Gina knew that it was not ever yet. There were only five eggs on the floor. One was still inside.

“Are you ok?” Gina asked.

“Sorry… I...” Megan mumbled.

Gina interrupted, “You don’t need to explain. I have been in the same situation myself. There is still one egg inside. You just need to push a little more and it is over.”

“I can’t push anymore. I am exhausted. You have to get it out,” Megan said in a low voice.

“Me?” Gina asked surprised. She thought about for a moment. She still needed to find Yvonne so there was no time to waste. “Ok, I’ll do it. Are you ready?”

Gina instructed Megan to lay on her back while she scanned her friend’s belly. The egg was far inside.

“I am ready,” Megan said.

Gina moved her hand as gentle as possible, pumping Megan’s pussy with her fingers until her whole fist was inside. Megan’s skin was still very tender from her previous experience and Gina’s hand was triggering countless sensations that traveled from head to toe.

How can she be so tight after pushing out all those fat eggs? Gina thought.

The detective could clearly feel Megan’s cavity clutching down on her forearm as she pushed her hand deeper and deeper, until she found the round object lodged comfortably within her belly. Megan was going out of her mind and couldn’t even hear her friend’s words. “I’ve got it! I’m pulling it out!”

Gina grabbed the egg and pulled it out very slowly while Megan jerked and twisted like a fish out of water, undergoing another mind-blowing orgasm that overwhelmed her already wrecked body.

I better hurry or she is going to fall unconscious. Gina thought.

Finally, the last egg came out of Megan’s body. The exhausted woman lay limp on her back, breathing heavily. She stared up with unfocused eyes, trying to collect her thoughts.

“It is done! You can rest for a moment,” Gina said, still holding the egg.

“Th….thanks…” Megan responded, still out of breath.

“We have to keep moving soon. Yvonne might be in trouble and we need to find her,” Gina said as she stood up.

That was so fucking great! Megan thought, surprising herself. Her orgasmic aftermath still lingered, but she wanted to help Yvonne, “Ok… Just give me a minute.”

Gina started walking towards the door and Megan followed close behind, looking down at the six greenish eggs piled up on the floor. She felt her pussy stir slightly as she moved her hand to her flat belly. I can’t believe all those things fit inside of me.

* * *

Gina and Megan searched the enemy base, passing a few bugs that walked freely and without purpose across the halls. The detective heard a woman’s voice in a room ahead and looked carefully inside.

“There she is! Be careful. Don’t let the creature see you.” Gina whispered.

Megan also peaked inside.

Holy crap! She is mounting a freaking ugly monster!

Yvonne was indeed fucking the creature like there was no tomorrow. It was the same humanoid monster that chose her when they first entered the complex. She bounced up and down on his cock while waving her hips back and forth in a sensual rhythm. Her half-opened eyes displayed a strange detachment indicating that she was under some sort of narcotic influence. Yvonne caressed her nipples showing an obvious, uncontrolled excitement.

Gina was barely able to see the base of the creature’s large cock penetrating Yvonne’s pussy. But she could see the outline of his phallus going all the way up her belly. Yvonne grunted as the air was expelled from her lungs every time she let her body smash down on her mate.

Gina moved closer and hid behind a nearby column. She considered jumping on the couple and pushing Yvonne away from the monster but it was too dangerous. The creature had its sharp blades at either side of Yvonne and he only needed a fraction of a second to cut her in half.

If I had my gun, I’d blow this fucker’s brains out right now, Gina thought.

While Gina analyzed the situation, Yvonne was completely unaware of her surroundings. All she cared about was the large phallus shoved between her legs and the overwhelming pleasure that it gave her. She couldn’t remember how her state of mind changed from wanting to kill this monster to wanting to fuck him so badly. But it didn’t matter anymore; her mind was trapped in a loop of unending bliss as a strand of drool fell from her lower lip.

The monster lifted his head slightly and spoke. Gina heard the same gibberish she had heard before but somehow Yvonne seemed to understand. She began to change her position…

Yvonne placed her feet on the ground and sat back on his cock. This position allowed for longer and deeper penetrations. The monster was using Yvonne like a sexual puppet.

Gina observed her friend bouncing and moaning. She remembered when the other monster climaxed inside of Candra, back at their home base. The creature had lost control for a few seconds allowing her to escape. The same thing might happen here too. This would give her time to pulled Yvonne to safety, away from those blades. Gina decided to wait. There was a metal box sitting on the floor between her and the couple and this gave her an idea.

This will be your last orgasm, you ugly beast, Gina though angrily.

Megan, still standing near the entrance, was having completely different thoughts, I’m getting horny again just by watching them. What’s wrong with me?

Several minutes later, Gina was still waiting. Yvonne looked tired but she never stopped moving her hips. The creature was making strange noises and his tail moved in waves with increasing intensity.

I think it’s almost time. I have to be ready.

The creature spoke a few more words and Yvonne started moving faster. The woman’s legs trembled, part from the exertion and part from the bliss of her lover’s cock penetrating so deep inside of her, filling her so utterly.

Suddenly, Yvonne and the creature stopped moving completely. They both closed their eyes at the same time as if their minds were connected. Yvonne felt his cock enlarging within her tight cavity and the monster felt her pussy clutching down on his phallus. The couple stayed like this for a brief moment… then they both exploded in climax!

The monster growled loudly as he sprayed his cum into his mate’s soft body. His tail shook like a rattlesnake and his gills stood erect from the pleasure of spreading his seed.

Yvonne was in the same state of arousal but for reasons she could not understand. There she was, receiving a huge load of sperm from an ugly monster and yet she was shaking uncontrollably from the greatest orgasm of her life. She felt the monster’s cock pulsate as it discharged load after load of white, sticky cum inside her body, filling her womb to the limit, making her shudder in ecstasy.

The moment Gina saw the white sperm spraying out of Yvonne’s pussy she knew it was time. The climaxing creature never saw the Detective lifting the heavy metal box, ready to drop it over his head with all her might. This was going to be his last time fucking a human female.

Let’s see how you like this box on your head, you fucking rapist.

The box smashed down on the creature’s head, crushing his skull against the floor. Gina could clearly hear his neck breaking within a brief muffled grunt from the monster. The creature shook for a few seconds with agonizing spasm until it lay completely still. He was dead.

Meanwhile, Yvonne shook for a few more seconds until her lingering orgasm faded down and she rested exhausted on her back. Gina knelt by her side, lifting her head and trying to wake her out of her blissful reverie.

“Yvonne! Wake up! It is over. We won the war!”

“Is she okay?” Megan asked, approaching them.

Gina saw Yvonne’s belly twitching as the monster’s cock continued to pump sperm even after he was dead. Yvonne moaned softly while she whispered a few unexpected words to Gina. Whatever drug had made her fuck the monster, was still circling in her veins. “Gina… make love to me..”

Gina smiled briefly from her friend’s request. She thought it was actually not a bad idea but this was not the place or the time, “We need to move her. His cock is still inside of her.” Gina said, looking at Yvonne’s cum-leaking pussy.

She start pulling Yvonne’s limp body away as the monster’s cock vacated her shivering body. Wow! She is full of sperm. I hope she doesn’t get pregnant.

They waited a moment until Yvonne recovered enough to walk. Gina embraced her friend and helped her out into the hall. It was a long way back to the home base.

“Come on Megan. Let’s go home,” Gina said, looking over her shoulder at Megan, who was still staring at the dead monster.

“Okay. I’m right behind you.” Megan said. He was certainly ugly. But his cock is gorgeous.

* * *

After Ellen liberated her mother’s mind from enslavement, they walked calmly towards the exit. The reptilian had explained that most of the creatures would be docile after the death of the mind-controller, but he forgot to mention that intelligent creatures like Gorogn were still a dangerous menace.

He was hiding around the corner of a narrow hall, watching at Ellen and Monica walking towards him, unaware of his presence. Gorogn wondered how Ellen managed to fix Monica’s brain. It didn’t matter. He was stronger than her. The invasion may have failed but I am not leaving this place empty handed.

“Despite everything that had happened, I feel great; full of energy,” Monica said to Ellen.

“Yes. I feel the same way. These creatures did something to us. They improved our bodies somehow,” Ellen responded.

When the two sexy women reached the corner, Gorogn jumped out, grabbing Monica’s arm and pulling her towards him. “You are coming with me.”

“Oh my God! A monster!” Monica screamed.

“What the fuck?!” Ellen said.

Gorogn was not alone. A giant bug was there to protect him. Unlike the other slave creatures, this bug was controlled directly by Gorogn, so the master’s demise didn’t interfered with its obedience.

Catching them completely off guard, Gorogn had enough time to lift Monica onto his shoulder and move behind the bug. Gorogn ordered it to attack, “Kill her!”

“Ellen, help me!” Monica yelled.

“Leave her alone!” Ellen said to Gorogn as she prepared to attack. But at that instant, the bug threw a killer strike with one of its tentacles. Ellen moved away barely in time to avoid it. Fuck! This creature is fast!

Ellen reacted jumping forward and grabbing one of the creature’s eye-stalks. Her eyes were already starting to glow in a bright blue.

Gorogn walked away as fast as he could with Monica bouncing on his shoulder. She was too scared to remember that she was stronger than before and she could put up a good fight against her captor.

“Hold on mom. I won’t let him take you!” Ellen yelled, without taking her eyes off the bug’s eye.

The large bug wrapped one tentacle around Ellen’s waist and prepared the other to impale her. But suddenly it stopped moving. It’s tiny, vulnerable brain was no match for Ellen’s hypnotic powers and it fell almost instantly under her control. Ellen only had to think about a command and the bug obeyed. “Stop moving!”

With the bug frozen in place, Ellen ran to help her mother. Gorogn was not a fast runner and she would be able to catch them very quickly. While she ran, several images popped into her mind, remembering all the sexy times she spent with Gorogn before being rescued.

How could I forget about Gorogn? Now I even remember swallowing his cum … Then Ellen remembered something else, the space portal was not far ahead. No! The portal!

She couldn’t let Gorogn use it or she would never be able to find him and her mother. She feared the worst.

When Ellen reached the room, it was too late! The solid figures of Gorogn and her mother were already vanishing into space towards an unknown destination.

“No!” Ellen screamed.

She could hear Gorogn’s sinister laughter before they disappeared completely.

* * *

An hour later, Gina, the reptilian and the rest of the girls reached their home base. The news about winning the war had traveled fast and everyone was celebrating. There was a woman happily offering herself to an ally creature that looked exactly like the one that pushed the messenger inside Megan’s body.

Megan looked at them and became jealous, I hope that is not my pet or she will get her ass kicked.

“Wow! I can see everyone knows about the good news,” Gina exclaimed as she saw more couples mating around the room.

“This planet will now become part of our universal federation. We will share our technology with your people and everyone will be free to come and go as they please,” the reptilian said.

“And we will honor our deal of helping you with your reproduction problem. As you can see, some of us are already at it,” Gina responded with a smile.

“I can see that. Both our races will thrive as one.”

Another reptilian was pounding at one blonde’s ass. He increase his rhythm while his breathing became heavier, clear indication that he was reaching his peak. The curvy woman was moaning loudly not caring about anything but the wonderful, large cock that penetrated her so fine.

“I have to go back to my planet but many of my people will stay here,” the reptilian said.

“I am coming with you,” Ellen said, stepping out of the shadows, “Gorogn took my mother and I am going to find her.”

“You should realize that they could be anywhere. It could take you a very long time and the universe can be a dangerous place. There are millions of planets inhabited by all sorts of strange creatures,” the reptilian said.

“I’ll deal with those creatures if I have to, one by one. But I am going and I will find her.”

“Very well. It is your choice. Let’s go,” the reptilian agreed.

“Have a nice trip and be careful out there,” Gina said as she watched them go. Then she turned her head towards the orgy in front of her. She saw the other reptilian reaching his peak and spurting a large amount of cum into the climaxing blonde. From now on, life on Earth is going to get very interesting.

Then Gina remember one last thing she had to do... That reminds me; where are the amphibians? I need to “punish” them for deceiving me.

Just thinking about it made Gina’s pussy flutter.

The end.