The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. (A literary work based on the imagination and not on fact. remember that!) Therefore, if you are (1) under 18 yrs (2) offended by stories of a sexual nature, (3) have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality (4) think it would be fun to try this at home, LEAVE NOW. If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult just looking for a little break from reality, READ ON

CHRISTMAS GIFT

You could not have called Gina beautiful; yet, she was far from being plain. So could have any number of boyfriends if it were not for being scared of losing control of her curse. And that was how Gina had thought of the power all these years. She still remembered that fateful night when she first discovered she could put people into deep hypnotic trances and have them do her bidding. But most of all she remembered the pain this power had caused.

It first showed itself one night five years ago. Her mum and dad had had yet another fight. And by way of an apology Her dad had brought there mum out for the night on the town. Leaving Gina to baby-sit her younger brother Sean. She and Sean were watching TV when an old 60s Dracula movie began. Of course She knew they shouldn’t watch it. There mum didn’t like them watching horror movies. Especially not before bed but Sean had thought it would be cool, she was 15 years old, far to old to be scared of some stupid old B-movie. Sean on the other hand was only 13 and spent most of the time hiding behind a pillow, but every time she suggested he go to bed he would peek out from behind the pillow and say he wanted to see Dracula. Gina didn’t really want to let him watch as she knew it would only give him nightmares but she knew he would tell mum and dad about her watching it if she made him go to bed! Even then he was a little Bastard.

Gina suspected that far from wanting to see Dracula Sean was more interested in watching the young big-breasted and scantily dressed girl on the screen who at this point of the movie was sleeping in a four-poster bed. Sean’s eyes lighting up every time her chest moved up and down showing way more cleavage than the story called for.

But he jumped back behind his pillow as the scene changed to the crashing open of the French windows followed by a flash of lighting as Dracula entered the bedroom. Sean Peeped out behind the pillow as the girl promptly awoke with a small scream. Dracula unlike Sean whose eyes were once again firmly on her breasts looked into the girl’s eyes, his own eyes glowing. “COME TO ME”,” he said in a low deep voice. The girl rouse from the bed her face now blank and walked over to where her master was standing. Sean stared too as she stood before the window the clever lighting making her nightgown all but invisible. It was only when Dracula held her close and bit her on the neck that Sean once again disappeared behind his pillow.

Gina like any older sibling decided to have some fun with her horny little brother. so Jumping off the bed She pulled away Sean’s pillow of safety as she had come to think of it and stared into his Shocked eyes.

“COME TO ME,” she said making her voice as deep as a fifteen-year-old girl could manage. She expected her baby brother to Jump with fright but instead she watched as Sean got stiffly off the bed and walked up to were she stood his eyes now as blank as the girl’s in the movie. Gina smiled, thinking he was just playing along with her. So she decided to play some more “You will do as I say,” she said, still smiling.

“I will do as you say,” Sean replied in a dull robotic voice. Gina could not believe how good Sean was acting She almost laughed but stopped her self from running the moment. She thought for a moment wondering what to have him do. As she looked down at him she saw that Sean was wearing his favorite Blue pajamas with the big yellow and red superman S on the front again. “Sean you are now Superman! The world is in mortal danger you have to save it,” she said smiling, still thinking it was a game. To her horror Sean turned and before she could stop him ran to the open window and jumped out.

Gina Screamed as her brother fell ten feet to the garden below. She ran downstairs fear driving her steps out to where her brother was lying. His eyes were blank and he lay so still on the grass at the back of the house that that for a moment Gina thought he was dead. “Wake up,” she screamed grabbing him in her arms tears flowing down her cheeks. With that, Sean woke crying tears of his own and nursing what later turned out to be a broken arm. Gina was shocked to discover that he remembering nothing of how he had ended up in the garden. Filled with shame and fear Gina never told her mum dad or Sean what she had done. Instead she told them that he must have fallen out the window while sleepwalking.

That night filled with guilt she swore to herself that she would never use that power again, Sean never knew why she started doing all his chores, giving him her pocket money and letting him away with so much. But that didn’t stop him from making the most of the situation. So before long thanks to the memory of what she had done Gina had practically become his slave.

It was one year later when their fighting had reached its limits that there parent had separated and Gina moved to the West Coast with her father. She hadn’t minded the move that much as it got her away from Sean but it meant she now only got to visiting with her mother and brother on holidays.

In the years that followed, Gina began being very careful to repress her power. The once strong willed Girl was now careful never to look anyone in the eyes or give anyone an order. Her mum and dad had assumed that it was because of there divorce and would snap out of it! Anyone in school who knew her just thought of her if they bothered thinking of her at all as the mousy weirdo from back east. As a result Gina became a loner. But at least what she had done to her brother was little more than a memory.

In fact in the past four years, Gina could almost have convinced her self that what had happened had all been a bad dream were it not for the visits home when she would see her little brother again. Whenever they were together he still had her doing every thing he wanted. And even after all the years because of her guilt, she would take it.

Each year Christmas break was at her mother’s home on the East Coast. Gina loved it there at that time of year. When the snow was on the ground and she could see her breath in the air. The West Coast was a beautiful place to live most of the time with its sunshine almost every day. But Christmas was a time for snow; log fires and eggnog, not suntan and g-strings after all.

This year She arrived late and tired. It was a few nights before Christmas and the snow was thick on the ground. Gina repressed a shiver! Not from the cold but as she looked at the snowman that stood on the spot were Sean had landed all those years ago. Only the sound of her mothers voice calling from the front steps dragged her back to the present. Her mum who looked forward to her visits as much as Gina did met her with open Arms.

As usual on these visits they ended up talking late into the night about school, boys and plans for the future. Perhaps because of the years living apart or the fact that Gina was now twenty they were now More like Very good friends than mother and daughter. It wasn’t till tiredness had overtaking her and Gina was heading exhausted off to bed that she remembered to asked where Sean was, her Mum was told her with a raised eyebrow that he was staying with as she put it a FRIEND for the night, but that he should be home Sometime the next day. As Gina slowly climbed the stairs she could guess from her mothers look what kind of FRIEND Sean was staying with and why she was so disapproving of it.

Gina slept well and woke fresh, if a little grubby from her trip. So she decided to take a shower. Since Her mother had told her she was going Christmas shopping and the house was empty Gina decided to use her mother’s bathroom, as it had a new power shower. Not like the one in her room, which was slow to heat.

She stripping in her bedroom and looked at her reflection in her mirror. 5ft 7″, short dark hair, blue eyes, firm breasts, a nice ass, shapely, if not slim, waist and a winning smile looked back at her from the glass and she had to admit that she liked what she say. If not for her curse this body would make any man happy she thought her sexual frustration growing as she thought of what she could never let her self have. So wrapping a towel around her self she walked across the hall to the Master bathroom and stepped into the shower. In moments she was letting all her problems drift away with the grime. As the waters flowed over her naked body, she felt the warm water running across her breasts as her hands worked the soap into lather over her skin. Thanks to her curse hers were the only hands to ever touch her this way and not for the first time Gina found her hands moving to her sex in an attempt to relieve the burning need inside.

Gina closed her eye and she had done so many times before imaged that her hands were the hands of her hansom dream lover touching caressing every inch of her. As usual she was so Lost in her dream that she did not know how much time past before a long needed orgasm rocked her body and she eventually opened her eyes and spotted his reflection in the bathroom mirror. Gina felt shock turn to anger as she recognized the reflection; she could hardly believe her eyes! There standing in the doorway was Sean looking at her pleasuring her naked body. “Sean stop,” she shouted grabbing a towel before spinning around and jumping from the shower,

She was about to give Sean a peace of her mind when she stopped in shock seeing the blank expression on his face once again. Memories came flooding back of the night so long ago. But her guilt of what she had done years before was short lived as she looked down and saw Sean’s zip was open. And that one of his hands was raped round his hard Cock while the other was holding a camera.

Not only had the little bastard been jerking off spying on his own sister nude in the shower, but had been taking pictures while he did it. Gina’s shock was replaced with anger once again. That was it She had had enough. All the years of taking all his crap, of being his slave, of controlling her self all she had put up with because of him, and this is what it came too!

Gina was madder than she had ever been before. “You little Basterd!” Gina screamed into his blank face. “So you like pictures do you, Sean?” she said calming a little. “Yes” Sean answered now as robotic as it had been years before. Gina had not expected an answer but her anger overwhelmed her surprise.

Gina thought about the situation she found her self in. Her first thought had been just to make Sean forget everything he had seen and send him away. But the anger of Sean jerking off looking at those pictures or worse still showing them to others had wiped that thought away quickly enough. The time had come to teach the little bastard a lesson he wouldn’t soon forget. She thought and smiled.

“Now what do you say you give me the camera and we will make something for you to look at?” Gina said an evil smile on her face as he handed it to her without a thought. She had never wanted to use her powers on him again but She had taken all she could take from her horny little Brother. Now that she had him that way again even accidentally she decided it was time she had some payback for all he had put her through over the years.

She was going to take some pictures of him naked with his cock in his hand and send them to one of those Gay sites on the net and e-mail him the link with one or two of them " see how you like some horny guy getting a hard on dreaming of fucking you while ogling your body you little bastard”! She said with a smile.

Gina looked again at her brother “Sean, you want to do as I ask, don’t you! You want to make me happy!” Gina said more a statement than a question.

“Yes,” the robotic voice of Sean replied. Still holding his Cock in his hand.

“Tell me what do you want to make me?” Gina asked again looking at her now entranced brother.” I want to make you happy,” Sean replied. " And you will do anything I ask? What will you do?” She said looking into his eyes” Anything you ask,” Sean blankly answered.

Gina smiled again. “Sean, I want you to go over Beside Mums bed and strip for Me.” she said her voice cracking a little as she watched Sean do as he was told. It was one thing to come up with this idea in anger but yet another to go through with it. But he needed to be thought a lesson once and for all so before long Sean stood before his sister naked.

Gina had not expected to feel anything. But she had been wrong. Her brother had grown into a hansom strong young man and seeing him naked and knowing she could make him do her bidding was starting to turn her on. This was wrong, the sight of Her own brother shouldn’t be turning her on. She thought to herself. Then the thought struck her that why not! After all the little creep had been getting turned on, watching her hadn’t he she thought as she looked at the images he had taken. Why couldn’t she have some fun too? She reminded her self.

Clearing the camera memory Gina got ready to take some shots to make Sean really embarrass. “Sean show me what you did watching me in the shower.” she told him Sean began touching himself slowly at first, then faster as his Cock began to swell in his hand. Shocked Gina could feel herself become wetter as she snapped picture after picture, watching her brother’s Cock grow its purple head, poking through his fingers. Her own hand moved down her body and under her towel, her fingers finding her pussy lips. Swollen and dripping, the combined feeling of power and self enforced abstinence were pushing her over the brink watching the erotic scene unfold before her eyes. She put the camera down on the dressing table beside her. All thought of the photos now gone as with her now free hand she started to squeeze her breast. As she touched her hard nipples her other hand set one then two of her fingers into her hungry Pussy sending shiver after shiver through her body till she felt the best orgasm of her young life almost knock her off her feet.

As she steadied her legs Gina found herself walking towards her brother till she was standing only inches in front of him. She felt so confused by what had happened, what was still happening to her body. Had she really just fingered herself to orgasm watching her own Brother jerk off? Was she just as sick as he was? She had to stop this now! She told her self but still the burning need between her legs cried out for her touch! She knew she had to stop!

“ Sean Stop touching your self and put your hands by your sides.” she reluctantly said and watched as Sean did just as he was told. But this didn’t really have the desired effect as now Gina was staring at a hard Cock not inches away for her face for the first time in her life. Almost without conscious thought her hand reaching out slowly to touch it. A shiver running through her body as her fingers brushed across it feeling its hardness and warmth.

Gina pulled her hand away and stepped back. Her mind was screaming that this was wrong but her body was screaming with the need to be satisfied. Why had she started all this she wondered? If she knew seeing her brother’s naked body would make her feel this way she never would have. She just thought teaching Sean a lesson could be fun. Instead she found it such a turn on. or was it the sense of power that turned her on. She had read somewhere that power was the greatest aphrodisiac of all. And now she was starting to really believe it.

Gina looked at the clock on the bedside table. It was only 10am; she remembered Mum had said last night that she had an appointment to keep in town at 12pm so she wouldn’t be home until at least 1pm.there was still lots of time to put everything right again Gina thought as she found her fingers once again finding her hot wanton pussy. Her head was telling her she had to stop now but her body now craved more. But this was her brother and what her body craved was out of the question! The memory of Sean Jerking off watching her as she satisfied her cravings the only way she could after he had spent the night satisfying his sprang into her mind.

Maybe she could still find a way to enjoy this feeling some more! She thought Angry at him once again. No one would know! No one would ever know! She would use him as he had used her all these years to satisfy her sexual curiosity but then she would stop! Then she must stop she told her self! But first I’ll have a little more fun just a little more then I will stop! “I’m going to play with you a little more you pervert. You would like that wouldn’t you,” she asked already knowing the answer.

“Yes,” Sean said. Gina Body shivered again. If only he wasn’t my brother...if only! She thought as her free hand reached out to his Cock again this time raping her fingers around its shaft “Turn and face the bed, Sean,” she said one hand stoking his cock as the other played with her empty Pussy. Sean of course did as he was told he could do nothing else. Why not show him what he was missing what he had tried so hard to see threw the frosted glass of the shower door. The thought of this brought a wide grin to Gina’s face the idea sending shivers all threw her body. After all it wasn’t as if even he would even remember, so removing her hand from her pussy she opening the towel, and let it drop to the floor. She had never been naked with a man before and even do it was her brother that realization trilled her. “You must tell me the truth Sean! Do you like what you see?” she asked “Yes” he answered but Gina hadn’t needed to hear his reply as from the moment she dropped the towel Sean’s Cock had begun to pulsing in her hand.

She started to laugh to cover her fear as she realized that with each twitch of Sean’s Cock she was getting even more turned on. Running her hands down her body, she found her nipples hard and tingly to the touch. Then letting it drop lower till she was once again touching her now exposed pussy and feeling Sean’s Cock jumped again as she touched herself. “That’s right, you like to look at me touching myself, don’t you?” Gina said with a wicked grin and slipped two fingers back into her hot wet pussy. The thought of standing naked playing with herself holding her brother cock was getting her so hot she came hard covering her finger with her dripping love dew. Gina looked for something to wipe them with before an evil thought came to her. “Here,” she said lifting her fingers to her brother’s lips. “Lick them for me, Sean.” as he hungrily licked and sucked her fingers Gina slowly licked her own lips watching him devoured every last drop the sight making her hornier by the second.

She would have to end it soon. God, she thought, if only he wasn’t her brother, but he was. Making him jerk off and lick love dew from her fingers was one thing, but anything more would be unthinkable, she told herself. She would send him away, but not quite yet. She still had one more thing she had always wanted to try. Now was the perfect time, when she could do what she wanted with Sean. She turned around with her back to him, and putting her hands on her ass cheeks, slowly pulled them apart. Taking a step backward ‘till she could feel Sean’s hard Cock between them, she let them go and tensed her ass muscles holding his shaft firmly between them. As she Let one hand play with her breast, the other returned to fingering her pussy, as she pushed back against him, feeling his balls against her ass and his long shaft on her back the heat of his skin against her skin It was all she could do to stop herself from coming yet again. She would end it now and go to her room and look at the photos as she frig herself off yet again remembering how it felt to have him do her bidding. She told her self that would do. Oh God that would have to do!

Lying back against him she looked up and across her shoulder “So little brother,” she purred. “Before I end this little game and make you forget, I hope you’re happy. After all you got to see me, taste me and feel me. What more could you want you little pervert?” she laugh

“To fuck you,” was the answer that came from just over her shoulder.

Gina was shocked she couldn’t believe her ears. “You know who I am don’t you Sean? I’m your sister for God’s sake that’s really what...... you... want... to... do...!’ Gina fought the anger as the words caught in her throat till they exploded from her mouth. “Fuck you own sister?”

Even as the words left her lips, Gina realized her mistake. But before she could even move Sean’s hands were on her waist pushing her face down on to the bed. She tried to command him to stop, but even as she felt the head of his Cock find her pussy opening and spread her lips her words were smothered as his weight forced her face deep into the duvet. My God Gina’s mind screamed at her. Her Own baby brother was fucking her doggie style right here on their mother’s bed, and it was all her fault. With out thinking she had told him to do it! She had to stop this now. But as she tried her words were lost once again as she gasped for air, feeling his Cock thrust forward once again filling her virgin pussy with his length. She could not get her breath as again and again he drove his Cock into her. She had to stop it. But with each thrust she started to realize how much she needed a Cock any Cock even her Brother’s Cock inside her. She knew it was wrong! that it should feel wrong! But it felt so good, as she felt his hands find her Breast his lips her neck she lost control of herself to her pleasure.

They weren’t brother and sister anymore they were something else! Not lovers this wasn’t love this was pure animal lust and she was lost to that Lust! Needing it craving it wanting it to last forever. It was too late to stop because She didn’t want it to stop. She found herself pushing back now to meet his every thrust, her hands grabbing his ass cheeks and squeezing them as she pulled him deeper inside her.

Seconds felt like hours as he fucked her as only a young man could. Gina gave control to her lust letting her self be carried along on orgasm after orgasm. why had she taken so long to realize what could be gained from her power, Gina wondered? All the years she had wasted it. Holding back when she could have had this and more. When she could have all that she could ever dream of. She had always thought of it as a curse, now as she felt her self cum again she knew it was the best gift a girl could have. “Fuck me “Ohhhhhh Goooood yeahhhhhh, fuck me, fuck my pussy harder,” she screamed as the minutes flew by.

Gina lost count of how many times she had come before she heard Sean grunt and felt him shoot his hot salty load inside her, making her come yet again. Exhausted but happy she smiled as Sean lay on top of her, his Cock still buried deep inside her. Later she would make her brother forget that this morning had ever happened. Maybe she would leave him with the memory of playing with himself as he watched his sister’s naked body, and dreaming of what it would be like to fuck her. Smiling at the thought she closed her eyes as together they fell asleep,

Gina dreamed of her brother’s hard Cock as it filled her sex, over and over again’ of all the holiday visits from now on that were going to be filled with such times as this and of her entranced Brother who would be forever her secret submissive Fuck slave never aware the part he would play from this day on in his sister’s every sexual desire.

THE END