The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Year 3000

Synopsis: The bad news is that Silver, the Thief of New Orleans, is lost in time armed only with a 1000-year-old Slavemaker laser. The good news, It’s the year 3000, and his great great grand nephew’s is pretty fine..yeah, yeah.

Authors Note: This story is set in the same universe as ‘Various Techniques’ and ‘Talon’s Claws’ and takes up the story where Talon ended. It will have several chapters

Background:

It is the year 3000. The vast majority of humanity is gay and obedient to the Master of Terra. The human races are scattered over 100 colony worlds. Both Free Willed and Obedient alike are guarded by The Fleet of the Protectorate of Humanity. Despite the events of the Mind Wars there has been no contact with alien civilizations.

Prologue:

In New Orleans there are two statues, one stands astride the French Quarter hands on hips in a sexy pose, a large bulge held tight to it’s right thigh in a granite representation of tight black leather. It’s bigger brother stands astride the mighty Mississippi in the same pose its feet nearly a mile apart.

Both are nearly 1000 years old now; yet still people come to place flowers at the feet. A small time-warn inscription (protected by a forcefield) dedicates the Statue to Silver, the boy thief who saved The First Master.

A virtual reality display endlessly repeats the final moments of the battle, the fatally wounded creature Talon hurling Silver toward a temporal vortex intending to rid the world of Silver and First Master both.

It is said that one day Silver will return to serve the Master in time of direst need. The people believe it. After all, it is Silver’s duty to serve if he is able, just as it is theirs.

In the park between the smaller Silver’s feet, a brass band was playing the ancient classic ‘In the year 3000’ (someone had told the youths that in the old calendar this year was the first of the 3rd millennium)

Chapter 1: Attack of the Clones

Tribeca 2, Mu Vulpiculae system, Free Worlds Sector.

The two moons hung high in the morning sky, one was too large (or too close) the other was much smaller and shaped like a potato. Both were lit by a sun that was more blue than was “natural” to the young man’s eyes.

The grass under his feet was a healthy rusty brown and would have given a perfect playing surface for any sport, had there been anyone here to play that was.

The gravity was a bit off too, slightly light. It had taken several days to adapt and still there was a tendency to misjudge distance vs. effort when he acted quickly.

So far he’d been lucky, none of the alien creatures he’d encountered wanted to eat him.

Standard procedure in an air crash is to stay where you are. That hadn’t been a good idea in this case; this was the place Talon had intended to escape to.

He definitely hadn’t wanted to be there if there was any chance that the ugly mother might turn up. So he’d started walking down hill and kept going.

Lacking much else to do as he walked, he’d started naming the species. He’d started with sensible names like ‘Master’s Gazelle’ and ‘Troy’s Oak’ but soon his sense of humor kicked in leading to the likes of ‘Fuck Bunnies’ and ‘Big-ol’boys’

Ahead a herd of Big-ol’boys grazed happily, they were this world’s analogue of cattle. The primary difference was reproduction; a Big-ol’boy bull wasn’t built to ride on its mate’s back. Instead, its under slung penis began with a pair of udder sized balls and ran the length of its body emerging between its front legs like a javelin with a very human looking cockhead approximately 6″ diameter at it’s business end. To do the deed it just wandered up to the rear of a ‘cow’ and pushed gently...the rest of the procedure seemed identical.

A glint of metal at the base of the bull Big-ol’boy’s head attracted Silver’s attention. Metal meant civilization, the creatures weren’t wild then, despite the lack of hedgerow or farmstead. Quickly he changed course running at an easy jog toward the slow creatures.

If the metal was a nametag, the language would tell him if the farmers were human or not. If the farmers were human it would be proof that the temporal vortex had thrown him into the future...that was the best possible outcome...he would then be able to take ship and return to Serve Master or his heirs. The need for Master’s guidance was like a deep ache in his soul, returning home was an absolute priority.

The Big-ol’boy’s wide dark eyes snapped around alarmed by his approach. It regarded him full on for a second and then turned it’s head aside exposing the metal. It knew humans and knew that they liked to see the thing on its neck.

Silver’s eyes widened, it was a cybernetic chip, a network of wires flowing from it to various points on the animal’s skull. Better yet, it had what looked like a standard bluetooth connection.

Fortunately he’d had most of his thieving kit with him during that final battle. A kit that included amongst other things a PDA for hacking electronic locks.

The Big-ol’boy stiffened to immobility as the palm top hacked its chip.

First the bad news, the date, they’d not continued with the Christian calendar going for reign dates instead..it was the third year of the reign of the 14th Master of Terra.

The good news, they were still using Windows and it was still (almost) backwardly compatible. The chip’s software fitted its menu to the screen. The program was called MasterPC- Livestock edition.

It was obvious now why there was no sign of civilization; the herd was programmed to seek food and return only when they were at optimal body weight or if they needed veterinary assistance. Further sub-routines ensured that the bull was permanently aroused and ready to breed new Big-ol’boys whenever a cow wasn’t preggers.

It gave Silver pause for thought. How long had this species been domesticated? Could the bull’s prodigious member have evolved in response to the programmed need to procreate frequently?

He shook his head, wild speculation. What this did mean though, was two things. First he could safely eat one of the Big-ol’boys (he’d not dared eat any of the alien fruits) and secondly all he need do was hack the chip and make the Big-ol’boy think it needed a vet...it would head for the farm and he could ride it back to civilization. Sorted.

* * *

He’d slipped off the Big-ol’boy as soon as the farmstead was in sight. Giving the animal’s cock one last pat (it liked being stroked there) he sent it back out, the phantom Vet call cancelled from its chip.

Below were field upon field of crops. It was a proper crop, one he readily identified, cotton. What was disturbing, the thing that made him hesitate was the farming method. It was being farmed by hand, the old way, the way that the early slaves had done it, complete with two whip wielding overseers.

The boys in the fields were almost naked, apart from ragged shorts made from the raw woven cotton; their backs were darkened from constant exposure to the hot sun making the whip scars stand out white against the golden brown. Racially they seemed a mix of oriental and Caucasian tending toward dark hair, slanted eyes with a bigger boned ‘western’ body type.

Silver counted himself a modern slave and was shocked by the condition of his fellows. Sure it was the duty of a boy to obey his master, but equally a Master had a higher responsibility to care for his slaves. By the Standards Rules of Slavery that he had lived by most of his life, there was a good chance that there was a crime being committed here...unless of course all these boys were certified masochists and were enjoying it.

There was nothing for it. He couldn’t just walk in there and ask for a lift to a starport, he’d have to interview a slave first to check the facts...and if things were as bad as he expected, he’d have to think of what Master would have wanted done.

* * *

Unit number #534 twisted the cotton ball from its stem with practiced ease. As the ball entered his collection bag it gave him a quick spike of pleasure indicating he was performing satisfactorily. The problem with the shock-bag came when it was time to change bushes, changing bushes meant a dip in the picking rate, and a dip in the picking rate meant a sting of punishment.

#534 had learned to target the first ball of the next bush well before it was time to lunge for it. He very rarely needed punishing; he was a good unit.

He felt the familiar tingling in his mind; His command protocols were being accessed. Quickly he knelt, hands at his sides, head lowered so that the Master knew he was ready to receive his new orders.

“Get up! Quickly. Come here” instructed the Young Master.

At least he supposed it was the Young Master, he wasn’t saying his words in his usual harsh snappy whining voice.

* * *

Silver was appalled by what he saw.

The oriental boy had a chip just below and behind his right ear, positioned like a hearing aid. It was exactly the same chip and software they’d used on the Big-ol’boys.

Using his PDA he activated the software, the first eight items on the menu were identical, however an extensive additional menu-tree had been added on the end. The text on the extra menus was in a different more basic font, obviously added later.

It only took a moment to find the item he needed <Interrogation>

* * *

#534 entered interrogation mode. Tears began to form; clearly he had upset the Young Master in some way that was beyond his ability to understand.

“How long have you been a slave?”

“I’m sorry Master, I am sorry, this unit does not know Master” replied #534 desperately, knowing Punishment would come soon.

“Be calm, you have done nothing wrong”

#534 looked up in surprise, the Young Master always punished, he liked to punish, got off on it. But this wasn’t the Young Master..it was a..a New Master. #534 groped with the concept, a New Master was a very strange idea.

“What’s your name?”

“Name?” replied Unit #534 puzzled, in the back of his mind something stirred, a part of himself he didn’t recognize. A memory, a crowded room, drinking something hot that had a taste not-water. The Young Master saying ‘follow me Kai’ and slipping a finger through his belt, pulling him along.

“Your... Your designation, what you are called” demanded the New Master distracting him from the strange thoughts. This time the question was in terms he understood.

“Unit #534 sir”

“Unit #534 do you enjoy pain?”

“No Master.”

There was a silence as the New Master looked at his hand controller.

“Do Non-Masters visit the farm?”

“Yes Master”

“If a Non-Master asked you if you enjoyed pain what would you say?”

“I would say ‘Yes sir, would you like to punish me for my Sins Sir?”

“Why?”

“It is part of my appropriate response sub-routine” he caressed his chip lovingly

“Is that legal?”

“I am sorry Master, I don’t understand important matters”

“That was a programmed response wasn’t it?”

“Yes Master”

“If I switched off your chip what would happen?”

“I.. I don’t know master.”

“Lets find out then”

#534 felt a sudden void, as if an important part of himself was missing, the part that he checked against to see if his action was appropriate. Without hesitation he immediately dropped his ragged shorts and began wanking.

“Why are you doing that?”

“Because...because I want to. Because I think you’re sexy.”

“That’s kind of flattering. Got to admit it makes a change, first guy I meet on this planet and he shows me his cock straight off,” replied Silver

#534 walked straight up to Silver and put a hand around his neck and pulled the startled thief into a deep tongue-twisting kiss. It was hard to resist such honest passion but Silver pulled back anyway.

“This is great! Without the chip all I have to do is think of a thing and I can do it,” said #534 excitedly

“Quietly!” hissed Silver beginning to get alarmed. Without the chip, this guy seemed to be like that comic superhero ‘Impulse’ doing whatever came into his head first.

#534 didn’t reply. Apparently his third free-willed thought was to undo the clasps on Silver’s leathers and send a hand diving in searching for cock.

From the other side of the bushes Silver’s sensitive ears could hear the crunch of boots approaching. He needed to be away from here fast, only trouble was #534’s desire for instant sex had him completely entangled.

“The zonked Unit is in here! lord only knows what its fucking this time. " came an annoyed young voice “What the fuck?!”

Silver pushed the randy #534 away, too late; the overseer tapped something on his wrist where a watch would normally be found.

Fade to black.

* * *

He was awake. Having felt the restraints on his wrists and ankles, his naked butt against cold hard metal, he decided to give no sign that he was aware, letting his captors talk freely.

“Prime specimen. The DNA has hardly any copying errors, or contamination. Worth his weight in platinum I’d say” said one voice in obvious delight “We couldn’t have got better if we’d snatched him ourselves.”

“..and the devices! That’s a fucking Mark 1 Slavemaker. Have you any idea how rare that baby is? Last year a Hermaff on Bikini 3 paid 1.3 billion! ..for a burned out one”

“Get a grip. Both of you!” snapped a third voice. “We can’t just disappear him. He has to walk away and reassure whoever sent him that there’s nothing suspicious here.”

“With what his DNA and the antiques are worth we could ditch this place and buy a fucking planet,” objected the first sounding as if he was moving away.

The argument followed him and after a few moments Silver realized he was alone..time to open his eyes.

It was your classic mad scientist lab, unidentified devices with flashing lights, surgical instruments and examination tables...along with a mug and a nude calendar (female).

The other table was occupied by #534 who was squirming desperately. Two wires led to a box that had been placed next to his chip. Silver guessed that the livestock program was being re-installed

“Sorry I got you into this kid” he said fairly certain that the fit young slave couldn’t hear him.

“He can’t hear you,” confirmed a voice behind him, it was a young voice, the sort of voice a too rich spoiled brat would have.

“If I broke out of these restraints could I save him?”

“What on Tribeca for? It’s only a clone, not even a very good one.”

“He’s still a person. My Master would not approve of his treatment.”

“You won’t need to concern yourself with your previous Master’s wishes. Soon you will have new priorities.”

“So? You are going to insert a livestock chip?”

“Hardly, you’re far to old for chipping. That’s why we clone the boys we take, far easier to have five or six healthy chip-clones than one far less pliant free-will.” said the voice, still out of sight but close enough to brush a hand against Silver’s cheek.

“What then? If not that”

“Normally we’d just use a dose of hypno-rylonil. But I think for you I’ll try that Slavemaker you had on you. I’ve never seen what a cannon like that can do to a mind”

“No! Not that! You’ll fry my mind!” gasped Silver putting alarm into his voice. Better that they use his Slavemaker than some unknown future drug.

“Ooo you’re afraid, excellent! The others, they just want to wipe your memory or kill you...no imagination any of them. A body as fine as yours deserves to be fucked first. Yes that’s right, I’m going to turn you into a gay sex-toy, in a few moments you will be begging me to shove my Masterful cock up your virgin ass!” gloated his young captor.

Something long and meaty slapped Silver’s cheek, he estimated it at a healthy 8″ cut. It was a matter of pride that he could identify a cock from touch alone; back home it had been a party trick.

Silver felt obliged to start struggling. Personally he had no problem at all with taking that meaty member up his ass, he’d not had any cock in almost two weeks. Interesting though, that this twink expected his victims to be hetro and fearful of a spot of boy-sex.

“Yes, that’s right, soon you will be just like a Protectorate fuck-boy, incapable of getting it up for a girl. You’ll only desire sex with me and will eagerly betray your master, lie to him to keep your new master safe.”

A clamp emerged from the table holding his head steady. Not long now, quickly Silver made his mental preparations.

The guy was right his Slavemaker was a brute force hypno-weapon, the best that 21st century technology could build. Fortunately it wasn’t unbeatable, especially if the victim were trained to resist it; even more so if the user warned the victim in advance what he intended to program...what an amateur!

The Slavemaker had been duct-taped to a robotic arm that slowly moved from between his feet up the table toward his head. A small spot of laser heat played across Silver’s cock and then on up the centre line between matched pairs of abdominals and pectorals...an obvious ploy to generate mind-weakening fear.

The hypnotic laser locked onto his right eye and began sending its seductive signal.

Beautiful spiral patterns, ever changing, each movement drawing the victim’s concentration deeper and deeper until all that mattered was the wonder of it and the need to sit calmly and just feel. Silver embraced the feeling like an old friend, allowing his mind to drift recalling other encounters with other lasers.

Flashback: The First Enslavement, Eleven years old, running away, tripping, a brief glimpse of a torso with the number #4781 tattooed above the nipple and then the light that had turned him into a warrior-slave called #30251 for the next several hours.

Flashback: Mr. Grady’s hypnosis class, “Dicky” Rodriguez using a training laser to slip him a command to ‘wank whenever you hear the word Master’ instead of the ‘quack like a duck’ the class was supposed to be doing. He was called Silver now, the new Master wasn’t as keen on numbers as his first Master had been, he’d chosen the name himself.

“Listen to me, listen only to me. I am your Master. All your previous loyalties mean nothing, serving me is the best thing that has ever happened to you,” said New Master in his annoying brat’s voice.

“You love me, you love your Master, the sight of my body excites you, you will do anything I desire because you want to feel my cock up your ass, again and again and again”

Silver wiggled his butt, clenching his cheeks enticingly.

“Well, well this laser really does the trick. I see that you already feel the need to submit. Good boy. Tell me what you want Boy?”

“To Serve” replied Silver, An easy answer and all the better for being totally honest.

“I’m going to fuck you now Boy. This will be our secret. The other Masters must not know..that... That I’m Gay.”

“Yes Master” replied Silver.

Interesting, this guy was afraid to admit his perfectly natural desire for a well-hung slave. It seemed homosexuality wasn’t something you could admit to on this world. A weakness to be filed away for later.

The hypnotic light stopped allowing him to see the Young Master for the first time. Dark centre parted hair strands of which drifted down across his face in the cutest way, boyish features that looked slightly nervous and a body that was fit but undefined. It was a body that the word ‘Twink’ was made to describe.

For a moment Silver had to concentrate hard on his mental shields. The Master’s commands to love him, and his own natural attraction for the boy combining to weaken his resolve..would serving this one be so bad? No. That wouldn’t do at all. He served a real Master, one worthy of the title.

“Master!” he gasped taking all the lust and expelling it in that one word.

The Master fumbled with the restraints eager to let his new slave up. Presumably he wanted to get his quicky done before his older conspirators returned.

Once his hand was free he quickly moved to assist with the other straps. There was very little time. Assume that The Master had allowed say 20 minutes for his pleasure and an extra 10 minutes so that he was decent when the others returned.

“Oh Master! Let me suck your cock.” he said slipping off the table, bare feet against cold metallic floor.

“Wow! That gizmo is powerful!” The Master said to himself seeming distracted for a moment before focusing his attention on his slave. “Oh yeah, you can suck Mr. meat, but not before you bin whipped boy”

The Master brought his semi-hard cock around slapping it against Silver’s cheek several times.

“Whip me some more Master!” cried Silver “I’m a bad slave. Punish me”

“Yeah! Oh yeah, bad slave” replied The Master, Mr. Meat was now rock hard and the slapping was almost like being punched.

Silver captured the next swing of Mr. Meat with his mouth taking the nicely sized cock into full ‘deep throat’. Breathing could wait.

“Oh!..Fuck! Yes!” gasped the Master.

Silver was surprised, It was almost as if the boy’s cock had never had a throat massage before...no matter.. All the better. He let his hand slide upward until it reached a nipple...just a few inches further.

His fingers found the nape of the Master’s neck and squeezed. Any Free Will from his own era seeing the move would think they’d seen a Vulcan nerve pinch, they’d be wrong.

The legendary Vulcan nerve pinch allegedly causes pain and unconsciousness; by comparison the Nagan Caress causes extreme pleasure and a state of helpless bliss. Few humans ever learned the technique and it required the victim to be thinking of sex before you applied it.

Silver extracted the cock from his throat and took a gasp of air. First priority, switch off #534’s re-programmer then deal with the twink.

Checking the device next to #534’s chip, a color display seemed to indicate the device had only re-loaded about 30% of the livestock program. A swift yank on the power leads left the thing dark and inert.

Carefully he took the Slavemaker down from its makeshift gantry and checked it. It was his Master’s weapon; he was under an obligation to care for it until it could be returned.

Fortunately all his kit was still here, set out in a row on one of the workbenches. With no need to hurry he set about slipping back into his skin-tight leathers and placing his various gizmos back in their respective pockets.

The Twink’s eyes followed him, a happy smile on his face, but a hint of fear in his eyes.

“Fucking amateur” muttered Silver.

On the other operating table #534 was groaning and beginning to return to awareness. The twink would have to wait, #534 would do the first thing that came into his head and that could attract attention. Swiftly he unholstered the Slavemaker and aimed it at #534’s eye.

* * *

Red light filled his empty mind filling it with patterns. A voice... The New Master?... Telling him to remember how he became a slave to tell the New Master how it had been. He was about to tell the New Master about stepping out of a fluid filled tube to stand next to 530, 531, 532, and 533 but from deeper a different memory stirred, something to do with a person called Kai.

#534 opened his mouth and began speaking about things he didn’t fully understand.

* * *

“I was in the Starport bar, I’d sneaked in whilst the Bouncer was dealing with a pair of Hermaffs who’d kanged an Artotroph.

It was so wild, all sorts of species, Centaurs, some Hermaffs, even a Cocker! And most of them kissing other boys like they was girls. Scandalous! So depraved, so sexual. I remember thinking ‘The Parson will have a fit if he ever finds out I was here’.

They even had a pair of Naga snakedancers caressing each other, sick!

I watched anyway. I didn’t really think it was sick; it was just that I had never thought of guys that way. It was getting me kind of hot looking at the snakeboys though.

I didn’t notice The Young Master arrive at my side, I guess I was too focused on the way snakeboys were pleasuring each other.

“First time?” he asked

“No.” I lied “I come here when I’m in town”

He smiled that cruel smile of his. He knew. Of course I was such a Kang-head I never pinged that he knew. He took a swig of some sort of opaque dark brown brew and licked his lips savoring the taste.

“Mmm can’t beat a good mug of Quafee. Have you tried it? They say it’s from an old Terran recipe”

“What’s it do?” I asked

“Its a mild stimulant, keeps you awake, no side effects, non-addictive, so-legal even athletes are allowed to drink it.” he reassured

I was a bit disappointed. This is the Starport Bar; everyone ‘knew’ that all the drinks were laced with demon brewed additives that forced you to fornicate with the first humanoid in sight. I wanted to live on the edge and Quafee sounded a bit tame. Still, it was a free drink to an off-world recipe, where was the harm?

I guess I was the unlucky one...in my case the drink really was ‘special’

“The trick is to down it in one gulp” he said offering me the mug.

I wish I could say that I felt strange or disoriented or that I put up some sort of mental fight; I didn’t. Whatever they’d used acted virtually instantaneously, I went from newbie bar-fly to compliant zombie in the time it took me to place the mug back on the bar.

“Follow me Kai,” he instructed placing his hand inside my pants, finger and thumb hooked in my belt the other three tickling my hardening erection.

He dragged me through the Darke Roome filled with boys of every species, experiencing deviancy of every forbidden kind. I wasn’t shocked or aroused, I was following and that’s all I had to worry about.

They put me in the back of an empty a ground-loader and took me away. It was a long journey, but I didn’t care, I was just a blob of passivity waiting for an order.

Once we arrived here I followed them obediently into this room...and..and then they killed me.”

* * *

Silver’s head snapped around suddenly very alert.

“What did you say?”

“And then they killed him...I guess. The next thing I remember is waking up and standing next to the others. I remember thinking there’s five of me, that means I’m a clone.”

“So the cloning process kills the original?”

“Yes”

“Bastardos! What happened next?”

“They switched my chip on and I understood who I was and what my duties are. My cock got all hard thinking about how obedient I was going to be. I told them that I was ready to serve and they allowed me to cum..I like to cum, it makes me feel good” replied #534 his voice sounding more upbeat as he thought about the nearest things he had to ‘happy’ memories.

“I want you to pleasure yourself #534, when you cum it will be the best orgasm of your life, it will be so great that your memories of being Kai and your memory of being unit #534 will merge. Afterward you may call yourself Kai again if you wish.” instructed Silver, snapping off the laser and returning to the paralyzed young master.

Quickly he checked his watch, still 15minutes left.

“Lets hear your side of this then,” he instructed sending a beam of hypnotic light into the Young Master’s eye.

“We ran out of legal clones. So Dad decided it was cheaper if we made our own.”

“And that’s it? That’s all? You murder people because it’s cheaper?”

“My dad does....but I... I deliberately pick the latently gay ones. Dad thinks I choose gay ones because the government doesn’t mind if they disappear. But I really have them cloned so that they can enjoy boy-sex without guilt or interference.”

It sounded insane, killing gays so that they could have uninhibited sex afterward. And what did that tell him about this world’s attitude to its boys? It sounded as if this place might be worse than Free Willed Earth had been.

Still this motive wasn’t quite as pure as the young Master made it sound, he was certain.

“It must be like paradise having so many boys around.”

“Yeah, I can summon one anytime I want, make him take whatever punishment I give and then have him beg for more. Its great!”

“Listen carefully. You have been cloned. I am now inserting a new sort of chip, an invisible one,” said silver pressing two leather-clad fingers to the Young Master’s neck. “Your new designation is Unit #1. I am your Master. Commence Unit activation”

Unit One sank robotically to his knees, arms held flat against his sides, looking down at his still exposed cock.

The cock had shriveled due to fear, but now it began to recover; first becoming a long limp sausage, then pulling itself vertical and finally becoming a heavily veined pole, its duct bulging with cum eager to burst forth.

Silver was impressed; the boy had achieved his erection without even having touched it. A second later he was cumming jetting that thicker cum that a boy can only generate while standing.

“Memory deletion complete” gasped Unit #1

The erection, which had begun to sag, returned to full readiness sending a second blast of sticky boy-nectar

“Personality upload complete. MasterPC-Livestock Installation complete. Reboot or continue. Reboot is recommended.,” said Unit #1 emotionlessly

“Reboot”

Unit #1 ejaculated for a third time. His face, which had become blank and emotionless, seemed to change, taking on a relaxed innocent look totally lacking in deep thought or guile.

“I’m Unit One, I am ready to serve” he stated eagerly; and after a moment’s thought added “Are you my Master?”

Silver hesitated. The responsibility of care implied in being a Master was daunting. Still this nest of abuse needed dealing with.

“Yes, I am your Master”

“How may I pleasure you Master?”

“Put your cock away Unit #1.”

Unit #1 looked down at the flap and laces that performed the function of a zip on his pants.

“Unit #1 is sorry Master. These are Masters clothes, they are too difficult.”

Silver frowned recalling the very simple shorts #534 had been wearing. It hadn’t occurred to him that ‘Master’s clothes’ would be off limits. But from a certain viewpoint it made sense, a rogue unit wouldn’t be able to pass himself as normal if he found clothes difficult.

“Here, I will do it” Silver tucked the still erect member back into Unit #1’s pants

“Thank you Master” replied Unit #1 with awe and love.

On the operating table #534’s panting accelerated into orgasm.

“Oh Fuck Yes!” gasped #534 his voice sounded less innocent and more self-aware.

“How do you feel?”

“Weird. Like I’ve been asleep and yet awake at the same time,” replied Kai fingering his deactivated chip. " ...I just realized, I don’t know your name. I can’t really call you New Master anymore...unless you want me to of course.”

“My name’s Silver”

Kai’s eyes widened slightly, it was a name no one on Tribeca would give their child.

“I still find you very attractive by the way. I guess getting cloned had that benefit at least. I’m well past pretending to be a virgin hetro.”

“Glad to hear it. Hetro-sex is for breeding, Boy-sex is for pleasure,” agreed Silver repeating something he’d learned in school.

Kai hopped off the table and searched for the pair of dirty cotton shorts that were his only object of clothing.

Silver was intrigued that he hadn’t immediately tried to assault the ex-Master.

Having pulled his shorts on Kai wandered over to inspect the happy new ‘clone’.

“Ironic really. You’ve punished him with the one thing he wanted most.” said Kai without any malice in his voice.

“I don’t understand. I have to admit, I was half expecting you to attack him. You seen very relaxed about it”

“Oh I hate him for murdering me, sure. But there’s more. He was our Master..”

“That’s no excuse”

“..I know. But I understand him now. He was so lonely, so afraid that his dad, the Old Master, would find out he was no better than a clone. He hated us so much because he couldn’t be openly sexual like we were. A clone wanks in public and it’s just a programming glitch..if he did it, the Old Master would have had him exorcised...and that leaves a body deader than I ever was.”

Silver looked at Kai, impressed by his character. If this era produced more like him then now wasn’t as bad a time as he’d been beginning to fear.

“Still, on the plus side. I’d never have had such a high class sex education if they’d not killed Me.” shrugged Kai with a lopsided grin “Did I mention you look really superb in that leather.”

“Thanks. But lets not get too distracted, we’ve still got the other three to see to.”

“I have just the thing,” replied Kai, walking to the workbench and rummaging around.

Silver took the time to scope out his cute ass, which was slightly visible through the raw cotton shorts.

“Ooh I can feel those eyes from here,” said Kai his back to Silver, flexing his buttocks in the most enticing way.

“Here we go, three mugs of Quafee—Special Blend”

“Can you pretend to be Unit #534 or do you need a shot of hypnosis to make it seem real?” asked Silver

Kai immediately put on a wide sloppy grin and a voice eager with the pleasure at a mission successful. “Young Master commanded me to bring drinks Master...how’s that?”

“You’ll do”

* * *

Caniston glared at Hong and Smith. They didn’t get it. The Slavemaker laser the snoop had been carrying was worth more than a Master’s ransom to the right buyer. Let them try to patch things up here, Kanging fools! As for him, perhaps it was time to travel, and take the antique off their hands.

“Young Master commanded me to bring drinks Master,” said one of the clones.

Caniston grabbed the drink, irritated. The fucking clone had a hard-on. It was a mystery, how the fucking things managed to get erect, almost as soon as your back was turned.

The Slave unit moved on offering drinks to the other two.

It wasn’t right. The point of the farm was to get maximum labor from the perverts rather than just stake them as the Church required..they weren’t supposed to enjoy it!

He took a sip of the Quafee. That was the thing with a good drink you could just stand and savor the taste of it, whilst new people entered the room and did things without you having to bother thinking at all.

As it happened he was the last to see the glorious red light spiraling out to envelop his world.

* * *

“...It’s going to take about 30minutes. Starting with anticipation, Gradually becoming more and more aroused until finally when you are totally and irevocably gay, then you’ll be able to cum. It will be the greatest orgasm of your lives.

Afterwards you will realize what a great opportunity you’ve been given to help others like yourself, other gays.” instructed Silver

The three soon to be gays nodded

“Your primary concern will be the care of the clones you have created, you will feel pride in their accomplishments and will encourage them to think beyond their programming and reward them passionately”

“In an hour you will awaken feeling relaxed and slightly sexy. When you awaken nothing will concern you until your transformation is complete.” finished Silver.

* * *

Caniston watched his Land-Skimmer depart. It was new and being driven badly. It didn’t matter. All he had to do was wait; he could feel the anticipation building.

He checked his time tattoo. Only 15 minutes left. Like waiting for Christmas, New Year and Easter all at once.

Hong placed a hand on his naked shoulder, this time he didn’t brush it away. It felt comforting.

Hong’s other hand rested nervously on his other shoulder and then he felt the pressure of Hong leaning against his back. Full male contact a hardness pressed against his back. It felt good; it felt like a foretaste of what was to come.

“I’m almost there already, I can feel it Canni”

“I know Hong. I can’t wait” he replied leaning back into the male embrace.

In the corner Smith had already completed his journey, a clone sat on each knee. He was teaching the two eighteen-year-old clones how to count...“One nipple, two nipples, your turn #688”

* * *

Silver gripped the seat-rest with white knuckles. Why did every vehicle driver he met have to be only marginally competent?

“Are you sure you know how to drive this thing?”

“Pretty sure. I was due to take my test the week after I was murdered.”