The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Year 3000

Y3000 Chapter ten: Blonde

Prox Base, Proxima Centauri

Midshipman Akira took the stick of black body paint and began applying the uniform pattern that indicated respect for the honorable dead.

In some ways the tragedy was more personal for him, than for other crewmen. It was a family legend that his ancestor had stood shoulder to shoulder with the great ancestor of the deceased.

As heir to the dynasty on Deltapav he had been taught to believe that one’s ancestors and their deeds were at least as important as one’s own.

He would show no emotion of course, that would bring dishonor. Silently he formed the hypnotic sigil in his mind; the mental construct would allow his face to remain respectfully blank during the mourning period.

* * *

PSS Blue Static

Garion slowly eased his cock into K’harlie’s well-lubricated ass, eager to get lost in sex games rather than dwell on the loss of his slave K’evin.

It had been Silver’s idea, an old New Orleans custom, instead of mourning a loss, you celebrated his life by giving his friends and family a good fucking.

Garion glanced up and noticed a pair of legs he didn’t recognize at first. The uniform bodypaint had been applied in exquisite detail with swirls and fractal flourishes. Almost immediately his programmed knowledge of Fleet uniforms kicked in, the legs stood before him were painted in the dress uniform only warn by a Captain expecting an audience with the Master of Terra himself.

“C-c Captain?”

“Master. I have grave news. Your brother Taylor has been assassinated. You are now Garion, 15th Master of Terra. On behalf of the ship, Fleet and the Protectorate I pledge our lives to your service.”

“Woh, woh, hold up, replay that. My brother? I haven’t got any brothers”

“If Master will permit, I can explain” advised the Captain.

“Sure, explain it”

“After Talon successfully assassinated the first Master, the slaves put a contingency plan in place to prevent any future loss of Master. An heir would volunteer to have his memories suppressed and would then be placed amongst the general public. If no threat emerged he would live an obscure but comfortable life. If the Master were assassinated ‘Case Omega’ would be declared and the heir would become our new Master”

“So.. you are saying my life has been a lie? My parents, my school friends, getting whipped for not singing in church, they are all a fiction?” asked Garion sounding wounded and confused.

“No Master, the heir volunteers at age seven. Pretty much everything you remember is real”

“Kang it!” swore Silver from across the room where he was entangled in Kai and Sil. “Don’t you see? that’s why The Master is wearing your face. He intends to grab control of The Protectorate in one simple move! All he has to do is convince a Fleet ship that he is you and have his luggage moved into the palace.”

“What happened Captain? How did ... My brother... die?” asked Garion thoughtfully

The Captain gestured and a holographic image appeared, it showed an outdoor concert in the grounds of the New Orleans Residence. A band was on stage seemingly preparing to sing.

“The Broken Wans” hissed K’harlie recognizing the rival band.

For a moment the three musicians seemed to freeze and then begin to morph, their feet rooting into the ground, vine like appendages bursting through costumes. Flower buds opening sending mind altering pollen wafting over the surprised audience. A brief glimpse of rapidly swelling vine obscured the camera and the recording froze.

“Hamadryads. So that’s what The Master was doing at the concert; he was making sure that the contest winner was contaminated. All this time and we completely missed his true objective” said Silver bitterly “Captain, you need to get us away from your regular patrol route. Killing Master Garion will now be The Master’s top priority and he knows we are on this ship.”

“With your permission Master, the Ship’s boy is correct. I must get you to safety” advised the Captain respectfully

“Look, you don’t need my permission for every damn thing” replied Garion grumpily.

“Get used to it Master Garion.” replied Silver “This is what being Master is about, every obedient citizen of the Protectorate is looking to you to give their life meaning and purpose.”

“Permission to speak Master” asked Kai

“Oh for kang’s sake! Look! One more time, If you slaves have something to say you don’t need to ask permission!”

“Sorry Master. There is still a window of opportunity, if we can get to a Fleet base before The Master does, any ships there will become obedient to Master Garion instead. I predict that there is a 70% probability that The Master will go directly to Fleet HQ on Terra. If we go to Proxima Base we should be able to pick up control of 3rd Fleet before he does”

Garion looked around the room seeing the determined looks on every face. It might be his decision but it was obvious what his slaves wanted to do.

“Fine. Set course for Prox then”

* * *

Prox Base, Proxima Centauri

“Sir, we have a Powers Class Cruiser on approach, looks like he hit a solar storm. He has sail damage, IFF beacon and comm offline.” reported Lt Elrond

“Assign a tug, and get him into dock 17. Then head down there and speak to their Captain in person; with that Comm damage it’s possible they haven’t heard yet” replied Port-Captain Galadriel listlessly.

Elrond noted the tone and sighed to himself, reminded of his own grief. Being Masterless was a horrid sensation, it was as if all the certainty had been ripped away from the universe.

Signing his console over to the Port-Captain’s control, he got up and headed for the docking bay, feeling even more depressed that he’d be the one ruining the Cruiser Captain’s entire day.

* * *

The airlock opened; to Elrond’s surprise the contingent from the ship consisted of the Captain and a gaggle of midshipmen, all bodypainted in the highest pattern of dress uniform. Clearly they had not heard the news.

“Welcome to Proxima Captain...?” asked Elrond politely

“Captain Andrew, PSS Blue Static”

The traitor! Elrond reached for the slavemaker in its shoulder holster.

“Freeze!” snapped one of the midshipmen

Instinctively Elrond glanced at the speaker and felt his muscles slow to a dead stop. Those eyes.... Desperately he tried to focus his own hypnotic abilities but in his heart he already knew it was to late.

He could feel his cock becoming heavy and large, a slight twitch of muscle and it would be erect. He twitched. Slowly a soppy grin formed on his face, the midshipman was so Masterful.

He felt a guilty pleasure, he had a Master again and even if he wasn’t the real Master he knew that he’d serve this Master with all his soul.

“Good that’s much more friendly” said the Master Midshipman “Now, why were you trying to pull that Slavemaker.”

“Captain Andrew is a suspect in The Assassination of Taylor, 14th Master of Terra, Master”

“Captain Andrew is innocent, you believe that don’t you”

“Yes Master” replied Lt Elrond finding his attitudes changing. It wasn’t like a normal hypnosis where you changed your own mind, with this powerful new master he could feel Master’s mental fingers doing the changes directly, soon nothing would matter except serving Master’s slightest whim, he couldn’t wait!

“Master Garion” said one of the other midshipmen warningly

Master looked away and when he looked back his beautiful eyes were filled with compassion instead of masteryness.

“Sorry, I..Sometimes I have difficulty controlling it. By serving in the Fleet you are serving me. I need you to continue being the same Fleet officer you were previously.”

Elrond felt the eagerness to be a total thrall fade to nothing in less than an instant. Naturally there was a slight disappointment that he wouldn’t be spending years sucking Master’s cock, but having an important ongoing duty made up for that.

“Don’t worry, I’ll give your butt a try later. I’ve not done an Elf before, I hear you have these internal muscles that you can...”

“Master Garion” insisted his companion

Master looked embarrassed by his sexual needs; how extraordinary, from all the lore Elrond had been taught, the Masters of Terra always flaunted their nymphomania. Certainly the gossip sheets had always been full of who had sucked off Taylor XIV this week.

“Please Silver, drop the ‘Master’ bit. The others I can’t stop, but you belong to Master Troy. You don’t have to”

“As you command” replied Silver his voice filled with humor. Elrond took an instant dislike to the disrespectful scrote.

“Permission to speak, Master” asked the Captain.

“Yes”

“If I am a wanted man, my presence endangers you. I suggest you proceed without me.”

“Ok, I guess”

The Captain vanished in a pattern of sparkly lights. Like most holograms he had a personalized de-materialization graphic, a bit like a communicator ring-tone.

“You do realize we haven’t got a plan don’t you Garion” commented Silver “You can’t do the ‘look into my eyes’ thing with every single one of them. Aside from anything else you’ll wind up with a bad headache”

“You’re the expert thief Silver, I figured you’d have a plan. You usually do”

“I can think of at least three ways to enslave this base. But I may not be available another time, It’s better that you are able to think up your own plans. The last time a Master let slaves do the whole planning thing, they hypnotized every free willed human in the world and gave them to him as a gift.”

“You know, I’m beginning to realize how ticked off Troy would have been about that”

“Good. Letting slaves do your thinking for you is lazy. We slaves expect more from our masters. Why don’t we have the Lieutenant here guide us, and you can figure out a plan on the way”

“Ok” shrugged Garion

* * *

As they walked, Garion fiddled with the cock ring that the sex-God Avitus had given him, feeling it’s supernatural warmth between his fingers. Just as he passed a doorway the thing sent a tingle of feeling into his arm.

He hesitated and then took a step backward toward the door feeling the sensation increase.

“What’s in there?”

“The crewmen’s Gym, Master. The Officer’s Gym is on the other side of the station.”

Sensing their presence the door dutifully opened revealing a vast gymnasium, easily large enough to hold a superbowl.

“Hello boys, we’re he-re” Kai said to himself.

“Impressive” admitted Silver. Even back in 21st century New Orleans he’d never seen a facility quite this large and this packed with beefcake. Even the jogging machines were designed to take a platoon sized unit each.

A quick estimate indicated several hundred crewmen trying to get over their bereavement with hard, sweat glistening, exercise.

“Excellent, we’ll start here” said Garion.

Silver deliberately kept his expression neutral; having forced Garion to take charge, he couldn’t very well interfere. All of his three years of training as a professional thief told him that ‘starting’ with a few hundred disciplined fleet jocks wasn’t how things should be done. His own plans would have involved sneaking about a bit and having a close personal chat with a few key officers.

Still, enslavement on this scale would be an impressive feat, something to tell Master Troy about if he ever saw him again.

Seeing the sacred cock-ring in Garion’s hand, he suddenly understood. Perhaps this wasn’t quite such a stupid idea after all; quietly he slipped his half-drawn slavemaker back into its holster and prepared his mental defenses.

* * *

Yuri Jones jogged along with the others; the Captain of PSS Spiral had ordered hard physical exercise as a distraction for his crew. This was hardly surprising in Yuri’s opinion, Captain-Master Thorvald believed hard physical exercise was a first choice remedy to every problem.

At least the Jogging allowed him to watch Akira’s hot oriental butt pounding along in front of him. Given the Captain-Master’s obsession with muscle there were very few boy-twinks among the Spiral’s crew; Akira was newly recruited and the steroid supplements hadn’t had time to bulk him up yet.

Akira was a torture for Yuri, perfection soon to be destroyed by excess muscle, and even worse, he was still almost entirely hetro. Sure the boy had had the standard crew programming and had no problem serving obediently if he were asked, trouble was he never initiated anything, still hetro at the deeper level.

Silently Yuri prayed to the God of Love that one day Akira would be more than just friendly. Idly he wondered what Akira would want in a perfect male; if he ever explored that side of his personality that was.

A circular ring of energy pulsed outward from the other end of the gym; it was like nothing Yuri had ever seen outside of a 3D special effect. The glowing golden wave hit the joggers and passed onward, seemingly without effect.

Startled, the entire group stopped jogging. The machine on the other hand continued its simple purpose depositing them in a heap at its far end.

Yuri found his hand resting on Akira’s ass cheek and squeezed, just on general principles.

Another pulse of golden light washed over them feeling like sunlight on a relaxing summer beach. Energy crackled between his fingers and Akira’s ripe ass-cheeks.

A third pulse rushed down the room and Yuri felt as if the aching empty void where Master belonged was no longer empty. Without understanding how he knew it, Yuri knew that somewhere out there a Master of Terra had claimed his inheritance and that obedient citizens everywhere could sleep safe in the knowledge that their lives still had purpose.

* * *

“Ok, we can move on now” said Garion removing the golden cock-ring from his erection.

Silver had to admit that he was surprised on several levels. First, as far as he could tell, Garion had somehow not touched his mind at all. Second it was evident from the pile of bodies on the jogging machine that the effect had reached at least as far as the other end of the Gym. And finally, most surprising of all, they weren’t being mobbed by several hundred sex crazed muscleheads.

“You got them all?”

“Yep”

“I have to say, I’m impressed. Given your preference for orgies, I thought we’d be under a pile of cum- hungry beefcake as soon as you had them.”

“You think I don’t learn? I put a time delay on the orgy”

“A..time delay..umm, how long?” replied Silver feeling his heart sink

“Ten minutes”

“Ok..so that leaves us about eight minutes before base security notices a problem”

“Oh.” replied Garion “I hadn’t thought of that”

“Permis...”

“Yes Kai?”

“The effect wave was not reflected by the Gym walls, I infer from this that the wave front continued to expand. Logically therefore any base security will be as eager to service your needs as these ones are, Master.”

“Master’s gonna get laid” warned Hamiltim humorously

“Flattened” corrected Sil

“Ok Move it out you clowns, we have to get to the control center, fast. Once we have access to the public address system we can redirect them” instructed Silver.

“Sure, ....what’s a clown?” asked Sil

Silver led the way muttering something about 30th century education standards.

* * *

Yuri followed Akira toward the showers, now that they were no longer in mourning their bodypaint needed changing.

“Let me help you wash it off” Yuri offered

“No! I mean, thanks, I can manage” insisted Akira dipping hastily under the shower

Yuri sighed and got under the adjacent showerhead. He wasn’t allowed to touch the hot little middy but at least he could watch as he lathered himself up.

Akira, his slim body gleaming with soap began scrubbing shampoo into his shiny black hair causing the black dye to wash away.

“Say, I didn’t know you were blonde” said Yuri as the last of the color vanished from Akira’s peroxide white hair. Blonde was an improvement heading toward perfection as far as he was concerned.

“I’m not”

“Hey guys, is Akira blonde or...” his voice trailed off, the other four showerers were turning blonde as well.

It should be bothering him but somehow it didn’t. Actually, being blonde meant something, he wasn’t sure what yet, but it wasn’t a bad thing.

“I feel strange” said Akira, turning around.

As far as Yuri could see the only strange thing about Akira was an erection that hadn’t required an order from a superior officer...and that hot new hairstyle of course.

It was a fine cock, with a neatly trimmed bush framing it, the tiny lightning bolt tattoo above and to the left, adding an interesting accent. The tattoo was one of the things that had first caught his eye when Akira came aboard; he himself had a birthmark that looked similar.

“What’s wrong?”

“I..your body, I can’t keep my eyes off you. What’s happening to me?”

For some reason that he couldn’t understand Yuri remembered the lyrics from an old free-will ballad ‘He’s turning really gay, He’s turning really gay, I really think so! De-de-do wah!’

As if he were fighting some internal battle Akira slowly reached out to him, his hand caressing Yuri’s slab-like pectorals.

Yuri looked down, energy crackled between Akira’s hand and his nipple. Akira pulled his hand back in surprise; the energy link stretched but continued to shoot red tinted static between them. Akira waved his hand as if trying to flick the energy strand off.

“What the!?” gasped Yuri something was wrong with his body, the crackling energy spreading over every muscle, he was becoming shorter, weaker, his hard won muscles becoming soft and twink-like. It had to be the energy, changing him, adapting him to its purpose.

He wanted to panic but an emotion flowed into him; it came from Akira he realized. Akira liked the way he looked now, no longer intimidated by the man-mountain, liking Yuri-boy much better.

Yuri-boy leaned forward into a mutual kiss, they were the same height now and could look each other in the eye and see the fiery love reflecting back and forth between them. Tiny tongues of red tinged electricity licked between them giving the air a thundery crackle.

Akira-boy explored his physical duplicate, their cocks brushing lightly against one another. It was the family curse, he was certain now, the one thing he’d always been taught not to do, done now and far too late for regrets. He could feel aspects of himself changing, his fear of gay commitment, his favorite food becoming different, like egg and sperm coming together they would become a different person, a new me or if part of the legend was right a very old me.

Yuri-boy remembered something, something his mom had said about one of the family’s ancient ancestors, something about electrical energy, his memories like a puzzle-piece matching Akira-boy’s exactly.

“I understand” Yuri-boy said

“Of course you do” replied Akira-boy

Yuri-boy felt his intellect increase somehow; an instant later he’d developed a theory to explain how it had done so.

With their minds so closely linked many of the subconscious tasks no longer needed to be duplicated freeing a large amount of brain for pure thought. At the metabolic level heart rate and breathing synchronized, both chests rising and falling in perfect unison.

A swift look at their shared memory revealed a startling fact, they had a common ancestor, and no ordinary ancestor at that.

He’d been about to delve into that past when the feel of Akira-boy chest brushing against Yuri-boy chest completely diverted their joint intellect. For the next few minutes their first exploration would be of their bodies rather than their mind.

Slowly, as the two bodies pleasured one another with eager hands an ancestral memory stirred. Like a nuclear reactor kept below critical mass for a millennia, the persona had been quiescent, now, now there was sufficient thinking room, now he could remember who he really was.

Long ago he’d been called Blue Static and had been a merging of two boys called Taylor and Cameron. Today he was a merging of two boys called Yuri and Akira. The long dormant memory had no business directing the actions of the merged persona, all it did was what it always had done and robustly remembered who they’d been previously.

Akira-Yuri finished their lovemaking and stepped back instinctively damping the link so that the two halves of their personality could talk.

“Woh! Intense.”

“Hell of a way to time travel”

“Almost exactly a thousand years, our families must have tried really hard to keep our bloodlines apart”

“Mine definitely did. I distinctly remember being given hypno-hetro sessions so I wouldn’t be drawn to a boy from the other side” advised Akira-boy

“Mine figured that planting the family on a frontier world would be enough. I don’t think our merging was an accident though.”

“I agree of course. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Assassination or that energy wave”

“Yes”—replied Yuri-boy glancing at the other crewmen who had backed away warily. “We’d better get up to full power, we may be needed”

“Of course” nodded Akira-boy reaching out with a hand to caress Yuri’s smooth cheek and feeling the electrical tingle as Yuri-boy mirrored the gesture.

Merged again Akira-Yuri extended his mind, as if he’d done it a thousand times before. He remembered feeling guilty about this process in the past, but his current self didn’t. Unlike the free-willed Taylor and Cameron, Akira and Yuri had grown up as obedient slaves, they felt no guilt at all about improving the ability of others to serve.

“Stay still guys, this will improve you” they said to the other bathers.

Tiny bolts of energy lashed out like tentacles thrashing around until one after another they locked onto the four other crewmen.

As one, the six inhaled sharply, becoming synchronized. Akira-Yuri flowed into the new vessels, installing the need to be as one with Akira-Yuri.

Like fish on a fishing line the four new bodies stepped forward, using their hands to continue the half complete process of cleaning the primary bodies.

Each of the four was fully aware that close contact would accelerate the process of mental and physical change, it didn’t bother them at all; to think, act and look like Akira-Yuri was their highest ambition.

Akira-Yuri experimented, it was all very well to remember how to be in six places at once, quite another to do it for real. Fortunately it was like riding a grav-board, easy once you knew how. He moved two of his boys so that their faces kissed ass and then moved another two so that they could lick his cocks. All the while his two primary bodies gazed into each others eyes creating a wonderful feedback loop of self-love.

He could feel the secondary body licking Akira-boy’s ass was close to orgasm and investigated. He’d been called M’sala and was getting excited by the way his ebony skin was fading toward oriental cream. It wouldn’t be appropriate for a part of him to orgasm separately, the secondary body’s erection wilted slightly so that it was in the same readiness state as the others.

Tongues licked water-soaked anus, rimming him to the very edge of bliss, in the last instant he quickly grabbed his primary cocks and stuffed them into his mouths. Cum squirted into two mouths, across two smooth abdomens and against two ass cracks.

Orgasmic energy surged, bolts of red lightning lashed outward etching passionate scars into the shower room’s walls.

He gasped coming down from his multiple orgasm. The incident alert was sounding, and judging by the wreckage, he was the ones creating the problem.

“Oops”

Swiftly he damped himself, instinctively not wanting to be noticed as different. The crackling energy tendrils retracted from the four secondary boys, his primary link maintained by Akira-boy and Yuri-boy holding hands.

Other crewmen began appearing, wondering what had happened. Even though they were no longer merged the six arranged themselves to look as surprised at the damage as the others did.

* * *

Silver glanced at the timer tattoo on his wrist, they needed to get to the control center fast, unfortunately the damn base was vast and even at jogging speed progress was slow.

In the distance he could hear a crackly rumbling sort of sound, like thunder, but not. He’d heard that sound before but couldn’t quite place it.

Glancing at the unknown crewman who was walking ahead of them he noticed something odd, the boy’s hair had grown white at the roots. He looked at Garion questioningly.

“The Ring; it did more than hypnotize didn’t it Garion”

“Uh yeah.”

“Which was?”

“I wanted to be sure I knew which ones were mine, so I turned them all blonde”

“So, how come I can hear thunder? Last time I checked that wasn’t typical behavior for an orbital life-support system”

“I think Avitus was using the Ring for something else at the same time.”

“what exactly?”

“He’s a God Silver, he works in mysterious ways.”

“Oh that’s just peachy”

* * *

Akira-Yuri walked toward the gym’s exit. Now that he had stabilized his identity, it was important that he follow procedures and inform Captain-Master Thorvald that the six of them no longer met Fleet’s strict mental hygiene standards.

It felt really odd, he knew his duty and yet he also remembered being a renegade, a vigilante in a crazy era where people did whatever they wanted without reference to proper authority.

“I’m definitely not the people I used to be” he murmured from Yuri-boy’s mouth, feeling relieved that he was living in a civilized obedient era.

Something was odd, he remembered feeling this way before, back when Talon had tried to enslave New York, how you’d see friends walking past and know their minds belonged to a demon.

The other crewmen, that’s what was bugging him! He’d just walked past a whole crowd of them and they hadn’t been exercising, they’d had that zombie half-programmed look, cocks erect, some absentmindedly masturbating.

Fortunately I seem to be immune, he thought, knowing for sure that the erections on his six bodies was entirely due to their shared consciousness. He frowned; the crew’s state indicated hostile hypnosis, it was vital he get to central control and initiate a mental-reset before the enemy finished the job.

* * *

Silver found himself getting increasingly concerned; the station’s crew were completely unaware of their re-programming and yet were already spiraling obediently toward the orgy that Garion had promised them.

Further down the corridor two rather fit looking blondes stood kissing oblivious to their surroundings. A young blonde midshipman came around the corner walking, almost running, eager to deliver the data-pad in his delicate twinky hand. As he passed the two, the boy’s pace slowed to a stop; slowly he turned back toward the two, his eyes widening. The midshipman watched for two long minutes, the important data-pad dropping unheeded from his fingers.

Just as Silver and the others reached the group, the boy gave in to his programming, hesitantly placing a hand on the butt of each lover.

The two older crewmen, lieutenants according to their body paint, turned their blank eyes toward the newcomer, reacting to his touch. Assessing his short blonde hair for an instant, they found him acceptable and moved to lick him clean.

“Master, request permission to…”

“No, Kai you can’t join in,” commanded Garion firmly.

“It might be a good opportunity to test how obedient your new blondes are to voice commands alone,” suggested Silver.

“Good idea! Ok you crewmen, um, stop kissing now I have new orders for you”

The lieutenants ignored the command continuing to run their tongues over the midshipman’s face and neck. For his part, the middy moved his hands up in a caress that ended with a hand in the hair of each lover. None of the three paid any attention to the newly anointed Master of Terra.

“You could try being ..uh.. More forceful Master.” suggested Sil delicately

“Yeah, we slaves like forceful, Master” agreed Hamiltim

“Pay attention when I give orders!” said Garion

The three lovers hesitated, the midshipman shaking his head as if trying to clear it.

“Master?” mumbled the midshipman

“It’s time for you to serve” insisted Garion

The midshipman frowned as if trying to make sense of it and then turned back toward his lovers. Swiftly he knelt, hands held behind his back, mouth open, ready to serve the cocks that hung heavily before his eyes.

“He..he didn’t obey.” gasped Garion in incomprehension

“Oh he’s obeying you all right, within the scope of his programming. You ordered him to serve, in the context of an orgy, that’s exactly what he’s doing” replied Silver “Nice hair though”

“We’ll see about that” growled Garion turning the full force of his mind toward the three.

The two Lieutenants grunted in ecstasy shooting loads of cum into the kneeling midshipman’s mouth. The change in their behavior was almost instantaneous; once they had finished ejaculating they dropped to their knees, heads bowed in obedience.

For some reason their cocksucker didn’t follow suit. Confused, the blonde looked at his no-longer responsive lovers and then turned, looking for new cocks to suck. Blank eyed, he stumbled forward, arms outstretched, the cum dribbling from his lips completely unheeded.

Garion gasped in effort and then seemed slump slightly in defeat. “I can master them but it’s taking a lot to overcome the programming my Ring gave them.”

“Master, I have a theory” said Kai stepping into the path of the blonde and presenting his butt to the shambling slave. The crewman needed no prompting altering course and using one hand to aim his hard penis at kai’s waiting hole.

“I think that an orgasm will complete the hypnotic routine... Observe..this shouldn’t...this shouldn’t take long...if I’m correct he won’t last more than...that’s it, there he cums.” advised Kai between thrusts.

The blonde twink gasped in ecstasy and then slumped to his knees, his head bowed just like the other two.

Kai used a finger to wipe some cum from the blonde’s face and then licked the delicious man-milk from his finger.

“Try commanding them now, Master”

“Stand up you three”

The three blondes scrambled quickly to their feet, their blank faces registering the return of normal awareness that became looks of utter adoration as they saw Garion for the first time. They were in the presence of their true master; each was doubtless thinking that this was a high point of their lives.

“In conclusion, once orgasm is achieved the crewmen return to normal, with you locked in as Master, master” advised Kai sounding rather like a cat that just got the cream.

Garion relaxed, he hadn’t botched it up quite as badly as he’d feared. He’d been quite worried that the Ring of Avitus had done permanent damage.

“Listen up you three, the rest of the crew need to have orgasms, you are to help them do it. Once he’s cum, instruct each man to assist you in your mission.”

“Yes Master!” chorused the three crewmen who hastily departed looking for men in need of ‘help’.”

“Good move. With geometric progression they should have the base re-enslaved in an hour or so.” said Silver approvingly.

* * *

Akira-boy forced himself to concentrate on his mission, he’d been wrong earlier, his normal personas had all taken a hit from the same hypnosis that was overwhelming the rest of the crew.

In order to maintain his resistance he’d been forced to alternate his personalities, being Akira-boy for a few minutes, and then, when Akira-boy’s concentration began to slip transfer to Yuri-boy.

Several muscular Sail-techs stumbled toward him magnificent muscles bulging, nipples erect, cocks dribbling strings of pre-cum...he licked his lips hungrily.

<blink>

Yuri-boy grabbed the lead Sail-tech and turned him so that he faced the crewman following him. He’d learned quickly that the hypnotized crew didn’t care who they had sex with; this Sail-Tech was no different focusing his affections on the crewman directly in front of him.

Satisfied, Yuri-boy led his group of boys past the group of Sail-techs, who were now busy pleasuring each other.

Fortunately the rest of the journey only required two more personality swaps and those crewmen he encountered were too busy fucking each other to interfere.

He was about to enter the control room when he noticed movement on the other side of the transparent doors; clearly some hot-looking enemies had already sat their well-honed butts in the command chairs.

<blink>

Akira-Yuri hit the door release, merging was risky, but he had to be at full power to fight the enemy.

* * *

Control Room, Prox Base

“Kai, see if you can find the public address system. Sil, Ham, put all the dangerous systems to standby mode, we don’t want any of my blondes hitting the wrong button whilst they’re fucking” instructed Garion. “Did I miss anything Silver?”

“I think you got it all covered Garion...apart from them” replied Silver nodding toward the six dangerous looking oriental crewmen who’d piled through the opposite doorway, energy crackling between them.

Without even waiting for permission Sil, Kai and Hamiltim moved to place themselves between the crewmen and their master.

“If you were going to be over dramatic I suppose you’d be saying something like ‘They Shall Not Pass!’, but that won’t be necessary. Hello Silver, long time no see” said one of the orientals who led the group a lopsided smile creasing his beardless face.

Silver frowned, he’d never seen the blonde oriental twinks before in his life, neither in this century or back in the 20th.

“Do I know you?”

“New bodies, new personality, but we’re still the same person I was.”

Silver frowned, the energy, the thunder, the bad grammar, it all added up. Hope flared large, if they really were.....

“ Master’s Will! There’s only one person I know who mangles grammar that way; You’re Blue Static!” gasped Silver stepping forward and embracing the nearer twink.

“I was. I haven’t decided on a new name yet. Listen, I know we’ve got a lot of catching up to do, but we’ve got a crisis to deal with first, some bastard’s flooded the base with a hypnotic.” explained Akira-Yuri “We’re gonna need to activate the base hypno-suppression system before I fragment and turn into several different sex crazed blonde boys.”

“Ah..that would be my fault” confessed Garion

Akira-Yuri glanced toward the speaker and felt his mind freeze as all six of his half-hypnotized selves recognized master.

Akira-boy blinked, feeling diminished and confined by the limits of his regular mind, only the sight of Master eased his fear, the need for sex filled him, blotting out other thoughts, dreamily he stepped toward Master.

“They lost it when Master spoke” said one of the men in front of him

“Damn! I wanted to speak to him.” said another, the one he vaguely recalled.

“With Master’s permission we can break the compulsion as I did with those others...or should we continue with our previous orders”

“Sil, Ham, get the base locked down. Kai, Silver lets see to these.” instructed Master.

Akira-boy felt gentle hands turning him around and then working his erection, pumping it.

His own hands seemed slow and clumsy by comparison; he could feel the need to ejaculate building up as if the rapidly pumping hand was pulling all of him toward his groin. His hands finally rested on the other’s taught muscles, he wanted to give pleasure as well as receive but knew that it was far too late, the hand piston-pumping his cock would yank the orgasm from him long before his fumblings became erotic.

Thinking became harder and harder and...the deck felt hard under his knees. He didn’t remember kneeling or bowing his head, but that was how he was positioned now.

“Ok, uh, Silver says you guys have some sort of meta-human electrical mindmeld thing that you do. So it’d be kinda useful if you got yourself linked up.” instructed Master

Akira-boy felt elated and eagerly pushed outward linking easily with Yuri-boy and his others. Akira-Yuri was a good slave, and utterly loyal to Master.

“Thanks, I feel much better now, master.” he said, forgetting to use only one voice in his relief.

“If you are feeling up to it I have some questions.” said Silver

“I bet. By the way, don’t expect too much, I only got partially re-incarnated ten minutes ago.”

“What do you mean?”

“The energy wave that turned everyone into Master’s servants triggered my merging.”

“Ha! I knew Avitus was up to something.” commented Garion

“As for your questions Silver, I will say this. Troy never gave up on finding what century you’d end up in. He planted some hidden messages that only you would understand. Even when he was old he’d joke about you turning up some day in a time machine like in some old film he’d seen.”

Silver felt a dampness in his eyes, damnit he wouldn’t cry. Master had never given up on him and that meant a hell of a lot. Firmly he clamped down on his emotions.

“That’s all I really needed to know Static, thanks.” he replied before turning his attention to the others and putting some steel in his voice “Right; lets get this fucking base fucked, we have a lot to do if we’re going to stop The Master.”

“The Master?...as in ‘The Master’ ?” asked Akira-Yuri the old part of his memories tingling with alarm.

“Yep”

“Just like the old days aye Silver?” he grinned crackling some energy between his bodies.

“Well..hopefully not that bad” replied Silver with a wry smile.