The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Year 3000

Chapter 2: The Academy of Secrets

A soft bed in a comfortable house and no one actively trying to kill him; the past two weeks of peace had been a Master-sent relief.

Silver turned over and paused to admire Kai’s sleeping form, hard work on the farm had gifted the Tribecan with a magnificent body, worth gazing for its own sake and the better for the remarkably intelligent person that was emerging from behind the simple chip controlled persona.

Gently he ran a finger along the boy’s chest. Producing a morning erection and a sigh of contentment.

Before he could get much further, a timid knock came from the door.

“Enter”

Kai’s father entered, bowed slightly and held out the breakfast tray.

“I am sorry to intrude. But enrolment for The Academy begins at 9:30. You will need to have had sex, showered and eaten breakfast by 8:30 in order to present yourselves in a timely manner.”

“Thank you Takagi. You may go” instructed Silver.

Things hadn’t been quite so idyllic when they’d arrived. Kai’s family had been overjoyed to have their missing son back...right up to the point he’d explained about being murdered and cloned.

As far as the god fearing Takagi had been concerned the thing with his eldest son’s face was a Godless abomination of gay flesh. Silver had been forced to quickly adjust his personality before he finished calling The Office of The Confession.

Kai’s mother had also needed a slight adjustment. Fortunately Kai’s younger brother Koji had a little secret of his own and was delighted by his parents’ new attitude to man on man sex; the sixteen year old begging them to make his dad love him in ‘that’ way.

There were limits of course. If Koji wanted to bed his dad, he’d have to make it happen on his own merits.

The three were now the first cell in a gay underground dedicated to the preservation of like-minded individuals. Once Silver and Kai were safety off planet they would actively begin spreading a network of gay agents on Tribeca. It wasn’t much, but it was all Silver could think to do for the persecuted minority. If he got into a position where further help could be given he would.

It was a shame really, The Tribecans had a relatively good civilization, apart from those one or two little quirks, total intolerance of gays and the belief that clones were sub-human.

Silver leaned over and gave Kai’s nipple a tweak.

“Ah!...don’t stop”

“Never thought I’d be saying this again ..but its a school day. We got to hurry it up a little”

534 Kai sighed, he was dreading this. The only way off planet was to take working passage on a ship. For that you needed at least a basic qualification in shipboard systems and space survival. He was now a clone and therefore not expected to be able to count, let alone do exams. The only way was for Silver to apply and somehow pass him off as his servant.

“I’d better get back in the habit of calling you Master then” he replied making a grab for Silver’s cock that spilled the breakfast tray in the loving wrestling match that followed.

* * *

The Academy

Garion Freeman waited patiently in line. Ahead of him a student dressed in form hugging black leather was holding things up.

“...I can’t very well turn it lose! I’m half a planet away from home. You know how they are, it would get distracted or do something obscene that would bring shame to my family.”

“Should have thought of that before you brought it with you.”

“Look, it can sleep on the floor and do basic cleaning duty...save your house staff some small effort”

<sigh> “Very well. But it had better not cause any trouble. If there’s the slightest offence we’ll have it put down. Room 22 ”

“Thank you Sir..come along 534, quickly, before the nice man changes his mind”

“Next”

“Freeman, Garion”

“Room 22.”

Garion slung his bag over his shoulder and rushed to catch up with the rich kid. He must be seriously loaded to be able to afford a clone.

“Ho! Roomy!” called Garion stopping his run and giving a rushed bow of respect as the rich kid turned.

“Hello, My name is Silver, This is Unit #534.” replied Silver returning the bow at a more precisely correct posture.

“Garion Freeman. pleased to meet you. Don’t worry. I got no probs with the clone...as long as he doesn’t do anything really gross like wank in public.”

“I don’t think he’s planning to, are you #534?” asked Silver

“#534 is a good boy” insisted the clone in an earnest voice.

“So, where you from?”

“I travel a lot, Lakeside originally” replied Silver evasively. It wouldn’t do to say he was from Earth; from what Kai had told him, that would be like hanging a ‘shoot me now’ sign over his head.

“Oh.”

They walked in silence for a while, passing through the rows of modular habitats that served as student quarters, finally coming to R22.

Garion opened the door and then stepped back as an insectoid buzzed out. It was clear that the previous occupants had celebrated graduation and then left without cleaning up.

“I like decontamination duty” said the clone in a tone of voice that, to Garion, sounded almost sarcastic.

Under the mess, what they had was a standard mk28 University module, consisting a single shower, fold away kitchen, a large common area with two double beds and a privacy forcefield to divide the area if needed.

“Odd, I wonder why there’s no fixtures on this wall” said Silver touching it.

“Wow! I’d heard about these!” exclaimed Garion. “A real-time virtual link. We don’t even have to go out to go to class, we can even attend without getting out of bed.

The wall shimmered and vanished revealing 3D simulation of a lecture room, mostly empty but here and there another bedroom was visible through a fuzzy hole in the simulated reality.

In the mid distance a timetable rotated slowly, indicating the first lecture would start in 20minutes.

“This is deliberate.” said Silver picking up a half eaten food item that had recently grown hair. “A student joke. In twenty minutes every student in the facility will be able to see this mess...and Miss Blowup over there”

Garion glanced in the direction Silver was pointing. Sure enough the previous occupants had wedged a inflatable Hermaff between some shelves just where the camera would pick it up.

Garion quickly grabbed the anatomically correct doll and searched for the deflate button

“Squeeze my tits little man”

...no not that button.

Cleaning the place was a team effort. By the time they were finished Garion was sure he and Silver would get on fine.

* * *

A red glow vaguely remembered.

Garion felt relaxed, more comfortable than he had ever felt. He would accept everything about his new friends as normal, and it wouldn’t bother him if the clone slept on his master’s bed.

Garion turned over and closed his eyes, the pretty red light was gone and he could sleep until morning...a voice had said so.

* * *

Garion yawned, Professor McMahon had perfected the technique of speaking in a slow monotone. Garion figured he should be arrested for using hypnosis on them, he was certain he was nearly in a trance state.

Of course it didn’t help that he was ‘studying’ from his bed; first thing he’d done was set up a software Avatar to feedback the illusion of a studious and eager Garion sat at the desk.

He glanced at the other side of the room Silver was sat studying the lecture intently oblivious to his room-mate’s nakedness.

Somehow he had known Silver wouldn’t object to his relaxed attitude to clothes and hadn’t bothered to ask first.

Silver had no problem studying, He seemed able to concentrate almost his entire attention on any lecture.

“...At the First Master’s insistence his slaves devised a primitive spacecraft called the Apollo which landed on the moon in 2010 anno domini. This was..” droned the professor, his words backed up by a simulation

“Incorrect. Apollo landed in 1969, twenty years before the Master was born” said Silver in an emotionless voice he tended to adopt when studying.

The Professor turned an entertaining shade of red.

“The simulation is wrong also. The Lander is shown still attached to the command module. The cone and cylindrical portions of the craft in your Simulation stayed in orbit”

“Nonsense! Those portions are the part of the Lander designed to return to orbit.” huffed the Professor.

534 was quickly at Silver’s side whispering in his ear. Garion noticed Silver shake his head as if to clear it.

“The textbook I was taught from, was quite old, it may have been inaccurate I suppose” conceded Silver hastily backing down

The professor glared and made a note on his lectern. Doubtless Silver was going to do poorly on his next assessment.

Garion switch-muted the lecture for a moment.

“What on Tribeca made you say that?”

“I’ve studied the Pre-Protectorate Era, he’s wrong. I shouldn’t have blurted it out though.” admitted Silver.

Garion glanced back to the lecture, the Professor had moved ahead to the early lightspeed colony ships with their frozen humanoid cargo, and the Expulsion of the Free-Willed that still caused bitterness on Tribeca.

The minority of humans who had chosen not to become gay servants of the Master had been ‘granted’ the right to establish colonies free from contact with their gay cousins. Of course the homos still maintained that they had a mission to ‘protect’ humanity, thus ensuring that none of the free worlds ever built their own war fleet to re-take the homeworld, thought Garion bitterly.

He glanced at Silver again, admiring his new friend’s leather clad body. God he looked good. I wonder where I could get a jacket like that.

* * *

The course was intense, by the end of the second week ‘History of Spaceflight’ had been replaced by ‘Basic vacuum survival’.

Silver adjusted his grip on the steel climbing wall, the sound of his own breath loud and scary in the confines of his vacc-suit helmet.

He’d expected the zero-G, zero-atmos practical to be daunting. Actually it was easy, just like the cat-burglary that the Thieves Guild of New Orleans had taught.

Without warning his mental shields flipped on. Someone was sub-consciously broadcasting lust for his ass. He looked around to see who but quickly had to concentrate on grabbing a handhold before he drifted away from the surface.

It hadn’t been intentional of that he was certain. As a veteran of the Mind Wars he’d encountered all manner of mind-altering beams, auras and substances, this hadn’t been anything like those forceful aimed effects.

Quickly he opened a comm channel to Kai “We have a problem. Someone on Campus is a latent Master...”

“..and if he does something publicly we’ll have The Office of the Confession asking the sort of questions we can’t answer” completed the clone deducing the implications with characteristic speed. “How may I serve?”

“Keep an eye on my class, see if any of them are taking long looks at my ass”

“Ok..um..that would be me then”

“Unlikely, you can’t see my handsome butt from where you are. Better bring my equipment over, I may have to undo a few accidents”

A loose tube of hull sealant slammed silently into the simulated ship’s surface next to his hand.

“Concentrate! No texting!” snapped Instructor Murphey.

Silver hastily deactivated the comm.

* * *

Garion stripped off the skin-tight vacc-suit, sitting in the changing room, his back to the wall so that he could see the others technique for repacking. Each student was responsible for his own vacc-suit and packing it so that its quick-release unpacked it into a usable form with a single key press. In an emergency you didn’t survive if you took too long suiting-up.

The fact that every one of his fellows was naked, muscles straining to squeeze their suits into a palm sized belt pack, had nothing to do with it.

The vacc-pack sealed with a satisfying click its surface turning bright green indicating it was ready for use. Next stop the showers.

Padding across to the communal shower he noticed that most of the showerheads already had a student facing the high-powered water jets and were lathering their magnificent muscles. Only the most physically fit were allowed into The Acadamy, the demands of space required only the best of the best. Having so many fit people around was somehow reassuring.

Garion allowed himself to relax as the hot jets massaged him, steam-heaven. Quickly he applied the shower-gel coating his torso in a slickly smooth mass of bubbles.

Completely forgetting his surroundings he closed his eyes and began soaping lower, creating a foamy slippery mass around his cock and butt crack. His genitals needed a thorough cleaning and it felt good, fingers slipping over his soft hard muscle.

* * *

Silver cursed finally getting the recalcitrant Vacc-suit back into its pack. Quickly he scampered over to the showers only to hesitate at the doorway, his mental shields flaring.

In the shower each of the twelve students was stood facing away from the wall so that their impressive cocks were on full view. Each one ran one hand over his torso whilst the other massaged his soapy cock, eyes shut in sensual pleasure. Very erotic, unfortunately they were all following exactly the same moves.

Silver knew from the erotic tide washing over him that he was only a few mental shields away from grabbing some gel and joining them in the wet heat, the compulsion was getting stronger..or spreading wider.

This wouldn’t do at all, it was pure good fortune that it was him finding this rather than some faculty member.

From what he understood of Tribecan culture the Office of the Confession would be called and all twelve would likely be severely beaten, or worse.

Kai hadn’t delivered his equipment yet so there was really only one logical way to break the growing trance state before it influenced more than just the showers.

* * *

“Aaaahh! Fucking Kanger!” gasped Garion in shock

Some bastard had switched the gloriously hot stream for an icy jet that formed frost on the nozzles.

Vowing vengeance the twelve left the showers. The six students who’d not finished repacking thier vacc-suits found it hilarious...Bastards!

* * *

534 Kai wanked as he worked, It was a clone habit and he should really give it up. Like all clones Unit #534 had been a simple soul seeing no reason to deny himself any gratification he could get. Now that his memory of being Kai had returned he found some of his behavior embarrassing. Unfortunately wanking was even harder to give up than tobacco smoking...still, it helped him think, he rationalized.

In the space before him the ID photos of the twelve suspects floated. He’d adjusted the images so that they showed medical stats...a simple way of seeing them naked.

One of the few good things about being a clone was the sexual clarity it provided. Before he’d been a typical teen confused by his emotions, after cloning he’d known that he was totally gay without spending a nano-second thinking about it. He was glad that the return of his memories hadn’t damaged that certainty in the slightest.

He returned his attention to the images, wanking slowly.

Which one was the latent master? A very few humans had a combination of genes that allowed them to spontaneously develop para-normal powers, usually mental powers. The gene in question was associated with gayness and had been geographically commonest in New York, Earth. It was usually only triggered by severe stress... At least that was what the enigmatic Silver had told him.

What he was looking for, apart from the six-packs, was signs of trauma that might have kick-started the power or evidence of homosexuality. There’d be no direct evidence of the latter, fear of The Confession made boys careful. However, there were a few he could eliminate due to certificates of engagement posted proudly on their IDs.

With regret he dimmed out five of the hunky images. Of the seven remaining four had nothing for or against, the remaining three had... possibilities.

McKay Isamu, who’d had a ground-slider crash; Mitsukuri Carlos, attacked by a pack of feral Weiqian; and...Garion Freeman, nothing on his record, but the image showed three scar lines on either side of his torso.

* * *

“Fucking Lag, I ain’t swimming in water he’s been in” muttered Carlos

Garion glared back, furious at the insult, water draining from his gill slits as he pulled himself out of the campus swimming pool.

One of his distant ancestors had been contaminated with Lagooner DNA, occasionally the recessive gene popped up to cause his family shame. His great grandfather had had webbed fingers; in his case he had inherited gills and the ability to exist comfortably underwater, which was a kewl ability mostly. Quite a large portion of the Tribecan population had the gene, but it didn’t stop kang-heads like Carlos making life difficult.

“Go Fuck Yourself!” he snarled.

Carlos face turned red and then his eyes seemed to go wide in strange expression that wasn’t quite any emotion Garion recognized.

Carlos looked down at his Speedos and then turned to flee.

Garion didn’t spend more than a second thinking about the erection those dry Speedos had constrained or the tiny damp spot at its business end. Now that Mr. attitude was gone he could sink to the bottom of the pool and have a nice relaxing nap.

* * *

“Oh God have mercy! I can’t stop!” groaned the boy being dragged away by two stern faced Officers of The Confession.

He was still wanking, despite the efforts of the OTCs to stop him and his own protests of his desire to stop.

Kai unhooked his chip from the campus security monitor and swiftly opened a line to Silver.

“Yes?”

“The OTC have arrested Mitsukuri Carlos for obscene acts. He’s acting like a clone, can’t stop touching his cock. They are taking him to a mobile pillory parked at....grid 17-30.”

“On my way, where can I catch them that’s out of sight?”

“If they follow the direct route they will be out of sight between grids 12-30 and 14-30. You will have to be quick Master”

“I am not your Master”

“Sorry, old habits” apologized Kai. It was true he was his own person, but one day he hoped Silver would allow him to serve properly.

* * *

Silver hid behind the familiar bulk of a trash skip. It was odd, so many things had changed in the millennium he’d been adrift in time and yet some things had hardly changed at all. Trash Skips were a case in point, a design not altered at all. The only difference, a torn nano-poster it’s animation advertising a ‘Busted’ tribute band who’s gig had been about a year ago.

“Great grand-nephew...was fine...great grand-nephew... ear 3000” sang the poster its soundtrack as damaged as its image.

He needn’t have worried about missing the OTCs, they were taking their time, ensuring that their prisoner fully understood the seriousness of his crime.

Trouble was, now that he was here, what could he do? Carlos had been arrested, that fact would be public knowledge. Even if he got Carlos away from the OTCs he’d still be hunted.

The Officers of the Confession stopped kicking their captive and began hauling him closer to his hiding place. Time to act.

Setting his Slavemaker to wide beam he took careful aim and fired. Carlos stopped dead in his tracks, The OTCs didn’t.

Silver cursed himself for a fool. The Office of the Confession combined the role of clergy, police, judge, jury and executioner. It was obvious, or it should have been, that the monk-like Officers would be fully trained to deal with hypnogenic weapons.

Even caught off guard the OTCs were already reaching into their brown Jedi-like robes, hands seeking for holstered weapons.

Silver pumped the Slavemaker ejecting the spent Duracell and then twisted the power setting to maximum.

Mentally resistant yes, able to resist a military grade Slavemaker set to maximum...hardly.

The two OTCs froze.

“Relax and stand to attention all three of you.”

The three obeyed.

“You, answer truthfully how many OTC were summoned to this incident?” demanded Silver pointing to the nearest Officer.

“Just us.”

“What weapons and defenses do you carry?”

“Incapacitators, refractive mono-filament robes, reactive anti-hypnosis contact lenses” came the slightly sleepy reply

“Speculate: why didn’t your lenses protect you.”

“Your weapon uses a non-standard wavelength”

Silver knelt picking up the spent battery. No sense leaving evidence, particularly of a brand not seen in centuries.

“Listen carefully...”

* * *

Officer Cheng Jim began to perspire. How could this happen? It had been a simple case of a drugged up student acting the fool. A few days chained to the pillory was all it warranted, heck the boy would probably have lived through it.

What had they stumbled close to that warranted this attack? Their minds were going to be messed with, that was certain. He just hoped their soon to be Master knew enough about Confession procedures to avoid giving himself and his partner, Officer Malcolm, a death sentence.

His mind absorbed the words straight past his conscious self, straight into the nooks and crannies that he had no control over. He wasn’t allowed understand the words; that might have allowed him to focus a defense. He could feel his perceptions beginning to change as the words continued.

He had to admit his Master was skilled in his art. This was no ‘you will obey every word without question’ command splattered all over his conscious mind that could be detected back at the chapel-station and eliminated by a swift mind wipe.

The athletically perfect young Master had gone instead for his sexual preferences forcing him to re-evaluate everything he represented. The poor bruised boy that stood between him and Malcolm deserved his apology. Unbidden, new ways to atone popped into his mind making his mouth water and his ass twitch in anticipation.

“...Gay Agents protecting your brother boys. And now its time to awaken. When I reach three the changes I have made will become permanent and self reinforcing.” instructed the magnificently hung boy-babe. “Three”

Jim glanced at Malcolm and then at the boy Carlos, instantly feeling protective toward their ex-captive.

“We had better drop you at Resistance headquarters Carlos. You’ll be safe there until we can evac you to the clone farm.” he advised, the names and locations of those places popping into his head as if he had always known them.

Carlos nodded eagerly.

“Malc and I will report that this incident was a hoax call and continue with the rest of the day’s patrol. Today is Tuesday, we have until 18:00 next Friday before our next scheduled mental hygiene check. Hopefully that’s long enough for our change in preferences to become undetectable.” Jim advised.

“Before you go..” said the Master “Carlos, what triggered your behavior?”

“I don’t know. I was in the pool and I suddenly had this urge to.. to get myself rock hard and shove my cock up my own ass. I realize its not physically possible but I was trying anyway.” Carlos shrugged putting a hand on each of the ex-OTCs shoulders “I guess it was some sort of premonition of how I am now. I may not be able to get my own up there but I’m more than willing to accommodate my two new brothers.”

“I see” sighed Silver “One last favor Agents. See if you can be on duty in this area. Whoever put that compulsion on Carlos is still out there and its best if any incident is handled by ..sympathetic.. Officers.”

“Hey, if you find the guy..” said Carlos “say thanks for me! I love how I’m feeling right now...and I can’t wait to go the whole way”

Satisfied, Silver carefully put away the Slavemaker; converting those three had been a real turn-on. Fortunately the next lecture was on Warp theory, he’d be able to relieve his hard-on with Kai safely, whilst pretending to listen.

* * *

Silver leaned back against the pillows allowing Kai full access to his crotch. In the background The Professor was droning on about jump drive theory.

On the other bed Garion was also masturbating, completely oblivious to what his room mate and the clone were doing. For a second Silver was tempted to give Garion an attitude adjustment so that they could 3-way but decided not; there’d been far too many adjustments already.

“...Standard navigational procedure is to aim for a warp emergence just beyond the star’s photosphere. This has several benefits and risks.

Firstly As the largest local radiant and graviton source a star is a relatively easy beacon for a navigator to lock on to...”

Kai’s eager tongue poked itself into the tip of his uncut foreskin.

“..Secondly, emergence close to a star gives the ship a gravity slingshot effect to economically speed it toward its target...”

Lips forcing pulling the foreskin taught exposing his cockhead to the delightful tongue

“..thirdly, close proximity allows rapid charging of the solar sails..”

He placed his hands around Kai’s head aiding him in the back and forth bobbing motion.

“..all very easy, you think. But why such a high mortality rate amongst ship’s crew?”

The classroom illusion was replaced by blinding brightness that caused Kai to hesitate in his lovemaking and turned to look, shielding his eyes against the glare.

“This level of light is stepped down by a factor of 10. For the purposes of this demonstration light level will be stepped down by a further 100 orders of magnitude.”

Silver found himself looking at a roiling cauldron of fire in cock-wilting terror. In it’s heart were three tiny specs of darkness, ..ships, weaving between slowly expanding arcs of ejected star-stuff.

“This signal is real time feed from our solar traffic control station. The ships you see are the HMMS Wills & Harry, a merchantman out of Great Avalon, the SY Endless Pasture, a yacht out of Proxima, and finally a Protectorate Patrol Cruiser, the Blue Static.”

“These vessels will be in orbit in approximately two weeks, all of them have experienced crew losses and will be bidding for replacements...Yes, that does mean you.” said the Professor

Garion glanced at Silver, slightly surprised by his shocked expression. It was almost as if he hadn’t known about the hazards of star travel.

* * *

It had been 8 days since the last incident; with the imminent arrival of the convoy flotilla only 3 days hence, The Academy had compressed it’s curriculum forcing the students to work a 16hour day.

534 Kai was certain that the increase in workload and lack of incidents were related, the latent son of a kanger was being worked so hard he hadn’t had time for a sexy thought.

With Carlos out of the picture that left Isamu and Garion on the list as likely suspects and the other five less so.

Kai stopped wanking. What an absolute Clone-brained fool he’d been!

There was one more suspect, one he’d not considered until right then, so obvious, hidden in plain sight.

Silver himself! An expert in hypnosis, a mysterious past that, from what little he’d revealed, included contact with vastly powerful forces...and definitely 100% cocksuckingly, rim- divingly gay. Could it be that he was the cause of the problem he’d set Kai to solving?

Realistically he had only two days to find the master, with the students’ workload they were unlikely to think about sex unless they were in a situation where it was inevitable.

He smirked, this was like one of those ancient Poirot Hercule datasheets he’d read as kid, where the Great Detective gathered all the suspects to reveal the guilty one...he even had a couple of tame OTC to make it look official.

* * *

Two Grim faced Officers of The Confession entered the restroom blocking Garion and Jeff’s exit.

“Freeman Garion, Douglastown Jeffrey you are witnesses to a crime. Your presence is required in simulator 15. Your assistance will allow us to apply God’s Will with accuracy”

The two students looked at each other, the need to piss no longer top priority.

“Yes Officer we’ll cooperate. If I may ask, what crime?”

“Breach of mental hygiene statutes 7 and 19.”

Garion’s eyes widened. Those weren’t just minor breaches of the criminal code, they were High Sins requiring torture as well as death.

Numbly Garion clipped his pants crotch flap back into place and followed the officers to simulator 15, one of the campus’ advanced training chambers.

Inside, the simulator was a surprise, it’s holographic interior configured to represent some sort of archaic chamber. Walls coated in wooden panels, comfortable leather chairs and inset into one wall a real fire. Garion’s first assumption was that this was the crime scene and the criminal must have committed arson to hide his crime.

On second glance he realized that it was actually a recreation of a classic crime sim ‘Poirot Hercule: The Hound of the Baskervilles’

In the various chairs members of his class sat uneasily looking at the figure sat in the chair nearest the fire. It was Unit #534, sat one leg crossed over the other his hands clasped in an odd steepled posture that wasn’t exactly praying and seemed to indicate deep thought

“Ah, our last two guests, please gentlemen take a seat.” said Unit #534 in a voice of far greater intelligence than a real clone should have possessed.

“You aren’t a real clone! What’s going on here?” blurted Garion

“My name is Kai and my orders gentlemen are to detect a latent gay metahuman, who has been active within The Academy. As a clone I had unique access, unnoticed by most of you”

“Is this necessary?” asked Silver

“I am afraid so. In a few hours you will likely find yourselves aboard ship where a break down of mental hygiene could prove fatal. I must find the culprit before that time. Especially as you Mr. Silver, are a prime suspect.”

“Me?...”

Silver seemed surprised and then thoughtful.

“Mr Silver is gay, he has joined The Academy for the express purpose of escaping Tribecan jurisdiction. From his comments to me, he has in the past interacted with hypnotists of the highest order” explained Kai getting up and pacing.

Garion noticed for the first time that he was totally nude, his cock semi-hard, his pubic hair neatly trimmed. This is not the time to be noticing this, he thought.

“So arrest the faggot and lets get this over with” snarled Hikaru

“Unfortunately, the case is not that clear cut. Mr. Silver was the first to report an incident, specifically the mental impression that someone, forgive me, desired his ass. Whilst he was present at the second incident he was half way across campus during the third”

“The second and third incidents are the reason you are here. Each of you was present in the showers when they were turned cold as a prank. Each of you was in or near the pool when Carlos’s mental hygiene was polluted.”

Garion felt a cold chill, thinking about poor Carlos. What had he said to him just before he’d been arrested?

“But before we continue I would ask that you all strip” said Kai.

“This is an outrage!” objected Jeff

“If you are gay Mr. Douglastown, your, forgive me.. lusts, will betray you. An erection in the presence of so many naked men, a sure sign.”

“I’ve nothing to hide” Jeff snapped back roughly pulling off his pants.

Hesitantly the others complied. Garion noticed that Silver had an unashamed erection and had it angled so that all could see its chiseled perfection. Quickly he looked away blushing.

“I want you all to think about that shower session” instructed the clone “Think about what you were doing just before Silver turned the thermostat to -20°. You... Cannington. What were you thinking?”

“I...I was thinking about... About masturbation. I wanted to feel my cock being squeezed tightly in a burning hot place.”

“Do you know how that set of sensations can be generated in real life?”

“No Sir.”

“Anal sex. Mr Cannington” replied Kai turning to the next in line “What about you Mr. Kasai”

“Felt the same as Cannington...except I wanted to see how fit the others looked”

Their inquisitor went down the line extracting variations of how they’d felt turned on. Garion felt terrified, he couldn’t help it, their descriptions were giving him a massive erection.

“Mr. Freeman?”

“I just felt kind of relaxed soaping myself up, I guess the soaping up turned me on” he replied lamely

“And now we move on to poor Carlos. Officer Cheng what exactly was Carlos arrested for?”

“He was trying to insert his penis into his own anus. He confessed that he was about to start looking for a knife so that he could achieve this by severing it first”

Garion felt ill, ‘Go fuck yourself’ he’d said to Carlos and he’d gotten that weird blank look and walked away.

“Could you repeat that Mr. Freeman?”

He hadn’t realized he’d spoken aloud. “I told him to go fuck himself”

Garion was feeling strange, light headed, terrified and yet turned on. He glanced at the others expecting to see furious glares..only they weren’t furious at all, they all looked like they’d taken happy pills. To a man they were fully erect, cocks gleaming with pre-cum. Even Officer Cheng and the Clone Kai had the look.

They were all getting up, moving closer.

“Don’t fight it Garion”

It was Silver. He seemed unaffected

“They’re becoming your slaves, you have to let it happen”

“I..I don’t want slaves!”

“Listen carefully, this is important. You must welcome their obedience. If you reject them now they will become suicidal”

His classmates were touching him now, eager to give pleasure to their master...it was like his ultimate fantasy except he’d not realized it until right this second.

“It’s a symbiosis, you are a Master, you need slaves to serve you. Your subconscious mind understands that and influences the boys around you until they exist only to serve.”

Garion became distracted then, his eight slaves doing things to his body that didn’t leave room for polite conversation.

“Why...” he gasped “Why aren’t you affected?”

“Because I am already a slave. I don’t need a master, I have the best master a boy could want” replied Silver, his love for his master evident in his voice.

Garion knew he was going to cum...and somehow he knew that when he did it would make his classmates evolution into gay slaves permanent and irreversible.

Orgasm, blasting outward, picked up by his slaves and echoed back boosted as his cumming triggered their own.

‘Heaven’ was his last thought before the newly evolved master collapsed into unconsciousness.

* * *

Silver deactivated the Slavemaker satisfied that he’d done all that he could for the newly gay boys.

Master Garion needed to be off planet, no Ship’s Master was going to take on a new crewman with his own entourage of slaves. Therefore it had been necessary to break the newly formed links before they became too permanent.

The boys were still gay and submissive, he hadn’t wanted to deny them that. They wouldn’t remember tonight or that Garion was their master, hopefully they would find Masters on the ships they would serve on.

He turned to Master Garion brushing the boy’s hair from his eyes. He’d had to be careful not to damage the emergent Master whilst severing him from his servants. In the end he’d settled for putting that part of Garion’s mind into a light trance.

He’d know he was capable of Mastery but would only be able to do it consciously forcing it to happen. Hopefully that would prevent his sub-conscious mind reaching out and grabbing the first dozen boys it encountered.

Restraining a Master’s power was unheard of. There had been so few Masters back in the 21st century, that the need to restrain one had ever occurred. He was certain the Slavemaker induced restraints were a bad thing in the long run, but for now they were necessary and would allow him to train Master Garion in a few aspects of self discipline.