The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Year 3000

Chapter 3: Naval Discipline

CV Entry:

“Is this thing on? Great!”

<Camera pans around to show the person holding the hand-cam, a handsome youth with wild dark curly hair with slightly green roots where his natural hair color is growing back in>

“My Name’s Garion Freeman...and I’m like, looking to serve on a starship, this thing has my qualification stats scrolling down on my right hand side bar. ...So if you choose me, hi shipmates!”

The Captain deactivated the recording “Your opinion gentlemen?”

“Nice body, doesn’t have a clue about presenting his CV though,” quipped Commander S’stev

“Seriously, please. Number One.” Admonished The Captain turning to one of his other officers “Yes Mr. Swift? ”

“He’s a bit..well...wild. He seems to show no proper respect for anyone or anything. How will he fit in with a ships company that knows its place? I fear he may be disruptive even after ship’s discipline is implemented.” answered the diminutive Soarer who sat cross-legged on the briefing room table.

The winged, youthful looking lieutenant commander was too small to use a standard chair without spending the briefing stood on its cushion.

“It is the Great Master’s thought that The Fleet benefits from as diverse a crew as possible. Also, no matter how disruptive Free Wills are, it is diplomatically essential that the Free Worlds feel included in the Fleet’s protection. It is essential that Fleet not be regarded as a repressive foreign power.”

The senior crew nodded in agreement, it was all to easy for Free Willed agitators to deliberately mistake Fleet discipline for oppression.

“We will also be taking these two,” advised the Captain bringing up the next image.

“Why captain? I thought we only needed to replace poor Roantodd.” Asked S’stev

“Difficult to put into words. I just had a hunch these buckos are going to be useful. Both are considerably more intelligent than the Tribecan Academy rated them. For example our leather clad friend here, has had mental training of the fifth order and even taught the clone a few word processing skills.”

“Bet he still wanks in public though” smirked Swift

“Actually Mr. Swift, he doesn’t” corrected the Captain “If you didn’t know you’d hardly be able to detect that he’s only a copy.”

“You said the other had fifth order skills?” Asked S’stev suddenly sounding interested

“I did Number One. It’s not a formal training though, fifth order might be an underestimate”

“Excellent, I’ve not matched wits with an equal since we docked at Servitude Junction.”

“I sense a betting opportunity, gentlemen. Would any of you accept a wager on our new crewman lasting...lets say..ten minutes?” Suggested the Captain

The senior crew looked speculatively between the Captain and his Nagan first officer. The Captain was renowned for backing the winner; on the other hand Commander S’stev ability as a hypnotic dancer had won them a tidy profit in wagers with other Fleet vessels.

“Before we get too distracted with wagers. I have been reviewing their medical data...” interjected Dr Hidalgo, the Ship’s Cook, his face in a deeper scowl than usual.

“So what do you think of them doc?” asked The Captain

“I’m a doctor not a damn detective!”

“Oh good, I’m glad we cleared that up” quipped CDR S’stev.

“First the good news. Under Fleet protocols I have no reason to reject them on medical grounds. That said they are three very unique individuals.

Crewman 534, is not a standard clone, some bastardo down there used a hacked livestock program, he’s been treated rough too, plenty of whip scars. I recommend a report be forwarded to Col-Pol investigation directorate.

Crewman Silver. I’ve never seen DNA that clean. No inter-species contamination, no regen markers, no copying errors. He’s also never had any immunity shots; I can’t believe even Tribeca could neglect their citizens’ health this way. I’ll need to put him on a series of nanite injections to get him up to basic immunity standards.

And as for Mr. Freeman. What exactly is a member of the Master’s bloodline doing way out here? From the genetic match we probably should be calling him Prince and taking his orders.” grumped the Doctor

“I’m sorry gentlemen. I’m going to have to ask you to forget the Doctor’s comments about Mr. Freeman. That is an order,” said The Captain suddenly very alert.

The Officers obediently closed their eyes as they removed the offending memory.

The captain hoped he never had to reveal what he had just deduced or at least suspected...either to his officers or to young Freeman. If Garion Freeman’s unusual genetic heritage ever became an issue, chances were that the Fleet would be in a war and a losing one at that.

* * *

The Academy shuttle drifted, its course was set, no further attention was needed from its crew of three.

Ahead of them the PSS Blue Static gleamed, a patchwork of bright reflection and sharp voids of infinite shadow. The Blue Static was nearly a kilometer long and yet still managed to look lean and deadly, painted in yellow and black hornet stripes. From its multi-decked command tower near its bow, past rows of launcher doors and point defense turrets, to the two vast solar sails projecting in a forward angled V from its stern; this was clearly a ship designed for war.

“Man of War” murmured Silver, reminded of the sailing vessels of a distant century.

“What’s that?” asked Garion

“Nothing, she’s a beautiful ship”

“He...not she.” corrected 534 Kai. “Fleet ships are male”

“Of course. I should have realized,” grinned Silver “He’s a fine ship”

Garion gazed nervously at the alternating yellow and black stripes. When he’d decided to go into space he’d intended to join a Free Trader, or a local merchantman, not a Protectorate Cruiser with its tight discipline and gay crew.

That had been before he’d discovered he was gay...or at least that he had the ability to turn normal boys into sex hungry gay thralls eager to pleasure him. He wasn’t quite ready to admit he was really gay, but he had to admit his classmates’ attentions had been seriously pleasing.

Silver was right though, he couldn’t risk accidentally enthralling every hetro man he met and that meant that of the ships in dock, the PSS Blue Static was the only ‘safe’ choice. Protectorate Fleet crew already served a Master and would be able resist any ‘accidents’...in theory.

It was rumored back on Tribeca that the Fleet ensured loyalty by turning even the free willed boys they recruited into obedient ass-bandits who actually enjoyed their enforced servitude. The thought sent a tingle up his back...fear and forbidden pleasures in equal mix.

He couldn’t even share his fears. Silver was a slave and would obviously encourage anyone else to become one too. As for Kai, the clone would be happy anywhere there were cocks to fondle.

Silver flicked the comm channel open “Tribeca Academy Shuttle, flight 02, requesting docking permission, over”

“Flight 02 you are cleared for docking port three. Please have your ID papers ready, all personal items and personal clothing to be packaged ready for storage. Vacc-suits only understood? Over.”

“Acknowledged Blue Static, Flight 02 out.” replied Silver locking the controls to auto-approach.

Silver sighed, stripping item after item from his clothing and placing them in his cargo container.

Garion had no idea what most of those things were but every one seemed to have that same style of manufacture as if they were a set, all crafted to look hundreds of years old.

“What are those?”

“My tools. I feel naked already.”

“Did I tell you you’re the most mysterious person I’ve ever met”?

“That’s me. A regular James Bond” grinned Silver, with his odd lopsided smile

“A who?” asked Garion and Kai at almost the same time.

* * *

The Captain waited, playing the latest a selection from his favorite boyband, ‘Broken’ singing their latest hit ‘Year 3000’, he’d even heard that the Master had ordered a command performance, a real honor for the young studs who’d almost certainly been allowed to give more intimate pleasures afterwards.

As the track faded out he returned his attention to the new recruits. They had waited just long enough; it was time to begin the sacred process of recruitment.

Some Captains would have simply used the airlock’s security devices to process the recruits, so that they became loyal Crewmen before ever meeting their Ship’s Master. Personally he preferred to experience the look of wonder on a Free Willed recruit’s face as he gradually began to understand his Duty. Additionally there was that little issue the Doc had raised, better anything ‘odd’ was kept between himself and his recruits.

* * *

The airlock door slid silently open revealing a naked young man of about his own age. Three Diagonal red stripes running finger-wide from right nipple to shoulder decorated his fine physique. He entered; hands held behind his back, there was an obvious air of command about him that indicated his authority was far greater than his age.

Silver’s eyes narrowed, he knew that face, that body. Yet it couldn’t be, the person he looked like would be about 1020 years old.

“Welcome aboard gentlemen. In case you are not familiar with Protectorate rank.” indicating the body paint “I am the Captain”

Silver snapped to attention, satisfied to here the click of the others heals as they too got into position.

“Doubtless you have heard stories. How the evil Protectorate takes nice boys and turns them into sinful perverts.” said the Captain

“As with all really good tales there’s an element of truth in it. By the time we have finished talking you will have become members of my Crew, loyal to me personally and to the will of our Master, dedicated to your duty…. the Protection of Humanity.” said the Captain

“Your homeworld has some issues with sexuality. Despite what you’ve heard we don’t forcibly turn you gay...there’s no need to look disappointed Mr. Freeman.”

The Captain stopped pacing and turned to face Garion. Garion wondered briefly how the Captain had seen him blush whilst looking the other way.

“You are becoming Crew. Crew are compelled to feel loyalty to their fellow Crewmen, that loyalty often turns to friendships expressed sexually. As we are an all male crew an un-informed Free Will might well confuse becoming Crew with being forcibly turned Gay.”

The Captain’s foot nudged their small pile of personal belongings

“Your personal items will be stored for the duration of your tour. Your duty, the love of your shipmates and your personal training will occupy your time fully. I feel sure that after a while you will even find yourself wondering why you have bothered to have personal possessions at all.”

“You will have noticed that my Fleet uniform is...minimal.” smiled the Captain ironically “Get used to it. Whilst aboard your only item of clothing will be your utility belt. Your rank will be indicated by body paint which I am sure the crew will be happy to help you apply.”

“Without a uniform to hide behind it will be your duty to maintain your body in peak physical condition. I expect my crew to cut a fine example demonstrating that we are the fittest crew in the fittest ship in the Fleet.”

Silver felt his first mental shield go down. Interesting, no fancy lights, no dramatic noise, just a feeling of camaraderie toward his shipmates. Ten centuries of progress had clearly enhanced the efficiency of hypnotic technology quite significantly. A recruit with an untrained mind would probably not notice the changes being applied until the entire sequence had been installed...and at that point he’d be consciously approving and aiding his transformation into a crewman.

A lot of it was targeted at the assumption that the three of them were typical Tribecans, with all the usual homophobia that culture taught. He allowed that influence to play across his mind. No harm at all in finding muscular military men even sexier than he already did.

He wondered how long Kai and Garion would last under the silent onslaught. It was purely curiosity of course; personally he had no problem with Serving in The Fleet. From what little he understood of 30th century society, The Fleet served The Protectorate and they in turn served his Master’s descendent. Logically that meant that he was already in service, reporting (in theory) to a higher authority than his beloved Captain.

He was pretty sure Kai was already well on his way to becoming Crew judging by his totally rigid stance.

* * *

Kai listened to what the magnificently hung Captain had to say. He was feeling greater and greater eagerness, becoming Crew was the best thing that could possibly happen, soon he would have a proper Master again. It occurred to him that his posture was not crewman-like and quickly locked himself into a properly respectful pose.

He felt a tingle in his control chip. Good! The recruiting process had found the most direct route into his mind. Swiftly he relaxed as he had been trained to do, letting his eyes drift out of focus so that the flow of Duty could embed itself quicker. A message formed in his mind.

“I, Taylor Masterson, 14th Master of humanity accept you into Fleet service. In reward for your obedience feel now a recording of the orgasm I felt upon my ascension to the Mastery.”

Kai orgasmed, it was a dry orgasm that played across his mind without any outward sign. Cum was messy and un-disciplined therefore Crewmen were taught to accept their rewards without ejaculating. It was difficult, but he managed not to cum, he was determined to be a good Crewman.

Crewman 534 Kai took one step forward and announced proudly “Sir, Crewman 534 reporting for duty, Sir!”

* * *

The Captain allowed his pre-recorded speech to continue whilst monitoring three graphics that indicated the progress of the recruitment. As expected, the clone was easy. All the hypnotic commands showed a glowing green light indicating the concept had been implanted and accepted as part of the recruit’s core personality.

Already the Clone’s cock was spasming dryly as he received his reward for becoming Crew.

In ancient time there had been a ceremony ‘Accepting the Kings Shilling’ where a soldier was handed a ceremonial coin. What the clone was experiencing was the Protectorate’s version. Instead of a coin he was being given the Master’s first sexual act, the moment he went from virgin prince to Master of humanity.

The other two recruits were progressing more slowly, after all, neither had a handy computer interface to communicate through. Careful not to show any outward sign the Captain frowned.

Freeman’s progress was extremely slow, he had some natural mental shielding, this seemed to confirm the doctor’s comment. Fortunately an upgrading of the signal strength resolved the rate of up-take. He hadn’t wanted to take the signal much higher.

Silver, the Captain had never seen an up-take profile like it. Instead of a straight line of progression as each new concept was implanted the icons were patchy, some basic commands still glowed red and yet others far down the list, not even due to be implanted for several minutes showed a healthy green. Some icons were even showing blue...he’d never seen that result. Increasing the signal strength seemed like a good idea anyway.

* * *

Garion was sweating; he could feel the tiny drops of water trickling down the inside of his vacc-suit. It felt like a thousand eyes were looking at him expectantly, wondering why he hadn’t done what was required...except he didn’t know what it was they wanted from him.

It was like the humidity before a storm becoming more and more oppressive before the final relief of a downpour.

The feeling changed, it wasn’t demanding expectation, it was encouragement, he was getting closer to achieving something important. He felt grateful that they cared. Something seized on that gratitude, boosting it. Perhaps gratitude was the correct emotional response.

Still he was nervous. He was on a ship full of naked men, all of them lusty and sinful. What was it going to be like? How embarrassing to be looked at all the time, every eye assessing your body from a sexual perspective.

A surge of reassurance, of course they would check him out, but he could check them out too. Indeed it was expected; they’d be absolutely crushed if their muscular perfection was ignored.

The image of the handsome Captain sat at the side of a man-mountain hand on his shoulder comforting the crewman whose head was downcast, sniffing back tears. It was so comical that he almost grinned.

He couldn’t allow it he decided. He would make sure that he didn’t upset any Crewmates by not checking them out. Even if he wasn’t ‘really’ gay, there was no point upsetting people who intended to show him nothing but comradeship and brotherhood.

Garion imagined walking down a corridor his eyes distracted by pectorals, six-packs, and tight round butts. So handsome in their body paint. He was certain he could fake the level of interest needed...especially if they all looked as good as his Captain.

Garion’s attention shifted to focus on his Captain. Now there was a man you could respect. Young, yet fully in control, the sort of hero the entertainment shows portrayed.

...and that proved to be the key. His respect for his Captain was entirely natural. The oppressive thunderstorm feeling vanished from his mind to be replaced a sense of belonging, it felt like coming home after a long trip. It was time to stop this silly delay and embrace his future.

Unlike Kai he received no video like image, instead feeling only The Reward. He was caught off guard, his cum splattering his abdomen, his vacc suit (unzipped from crotch to neck) and the gray metal of the airlock deck.

“Sir, Crewman Freeman reporting for duty, Sir.” he announced blushing furiously at the embarrassing mess.

* * *

The Captain looked sternly at the stains and gooey dribbles. He nearly managed to carry it off but he couldn’t help a small quirk of a smile.

“Crewman 534.” he instructed

“Sir?”

“Please clean up Crewman Freeman”

“Sir, Yes Sir” acknowledged 534.

The clone turned in military fashion and crouched in front of Garion. Taking delicate hold of the soiled penis Kai applied his tongue to the job of cleaning his crewmate. For his part Crewman Freeman remained at attention trying to maintain discipline and not give Crewman 534 any more treats to swallow.

Satisfied that his crewmen were fully occupied he turned to the third recruit, the one that was causing so much difficulty.

“Mr. Silver. You appear to be resisting a level ten recruitment field.”

“Sir, Only partially Sir”

“Why?”

“I am in the service of a Master higher up the chain of command. I have allowed the installation of those portions of Crew recruitment that do not conflict with serving my Master, Sir.”

“Who is your Master Mr. Silver?”

“I am not at liberty to say Sir”

The Captain frowned, checking the recruitment routine’s readouts, specifically those related to obedience. Despite what Silver had said the routine relating to obeying the Captain and senior officers glowed a healthy green.

“Can I trust you Mr. Silver?”

“Yes, Sir”

It was all most irregular. Ever one to play his hunches the Captain activated the Reward sub-routine effectively ending his attempt to recruit Silver.

* * *

The image of a young man formed in Silver’s mind.

“I, Taylor Masterson, 14th Master...”

This then was the 14th Master of Terra, the direct descendent of his own Master. Somehow he was a bit of a disappointment, no older than Silver himself, not bad looking in a twinky sort of way... and seeming to be quite out of his depth.

This was no Troy Masterson, there had been no crisis in this boy’s life to shape him into a Master capable of great leadership. Han Solo saying ‘I have a bad feeling about this’ crossed Silver’s mind.

The orgasm itself was quite impressive; The 14th Master had been genuinely overwhelmed by his first orgasm. It was clear from the trace emotions that he’d been an obedient little prince and not masturbated at all before his assumption of Mastery. It had made the recording of The Reward quite exquisite.

Taylor the 14th needed the help of a good thief, he was certain. But first that thief would need to learn a bit more about this century. Fleet service filled that requirement nicely. In the meantime he had a question for the Ship’s Master.

“Sir. Crewman Silver reporting for duty, Sir”

The Captain nodded, satisfied with the response.

“Welcome aboard gentlemen. You will be billeted with the other midshipmen, it will be a bit of a squeeze but I am sure they won’t mind sharing hammocks.”

“Hammocks?” Blurted Mr. Freeman

“The 11th Master of Terra had a passion for naval history. The Nelsonic era particularly took his fancy. Fleet practice closely follows the traditions of that era. Now get a move on gentlemen. As soon as you’ve settled in you’ve an appointment with the ship’s cook”

Two of the three crewmen raced for the door with appropriate haste. The third hesitated until the others were safely out of earshot.

“Permission to speak, Sir”

The Captain paused. “Yes Mr. Silver”

“You aren’t really Cameron are you?”

It hadn’t been the question the Captain had expected. This was the first time anyone had ever identified his favorite body. It had always been his private little joke, the Captain of the PSS Blue Static happened to look exactly like Cameron, the person the hull was named for.

“No. Mr. Silver.” replied the Captain pushing as arm through the wall. “I don’t actually a possess a body..other than the ship itself of course. This is just my holographic avatar; I like the way he looked and he seemed appropriate.”

“I see.”

Somehow the answer seemed to disappoint the crewman. Mr. Silver was turning into a real enigma, ...one that he intended to unwrap in his off duty moments, was it coincidence that Silver should be in the company of a possible Case Omega For now though the crewman looked as if the weight of the universe was on his shoulders.

Before he could move to comfort him the moment passed and Mr. Silver was looking at him with renewed interest.

“Fascinating! So are you an AI or a brain ship?..uh sir.”

“I am a McCaffreyan, yes.” he replied slightly stung by the use of the low slang term brain-ship.

“Sorry Sir. No offense meant. Do you have a name? Or do we just call you Captain?”

This one really was full of surprises. In twenty years no member of his crew had asked his name. For them he was simply The Captain, their father figure, mentor and master. They usually had far too much respect to even contemplate their Captain as a person.

“My name is Andrew. But ‘Captain’ will suffice.”

“Thank you Sir” replied Silver giving a quick fist to pectoral salute before turning to follow his crewmates.

Andrew left his projection standing in the airlock, wondering who had learned more about whom in their brief conversation. It was small wonder that the lad had attracted the attention of someone higher in the hierarchy.

* * *

When the Captain had said they’d have to share a hammock Garion had assumed they’d meant taking it in shifts. No. He’d actually meant share the hammock. There were three hammocks and five of them.

Understandably the two resident midshipmen weren’t totally impressed with the new arrangement. Sure three new hunks to play with was good, but it was still going to be up close and personal.

“Hi, I’m Garion Freeman, these are Silver and 534 Kai” said Garion bowing to the precise amount that implied ‘first degree of equal respect’ as was the Tribecan custom.

“Hamiltim Pearce, and this is Sil S’stevsson” replied the hammock’s occupant without bothering to glance up from the datapad he was reading. Merely waving the datapad in the direction of the second hammock.

Garion stared. He’d heard of Nagans of course but this time was his first sight of a snakeboy.

Sil slid out of his hammock landing in an uncoordinated mess of serpentine coils before hauling his human half upright and balancing on his thick python-like body so that he was ‘stood’ at eye level.

“Sorry. I’ve only been a Naga for two days, still getting the hang of it.”

“You weren’t born that way?”

“In a sense I was yes. The old me got cut in half by a loose sail panel. The only way to save me was for Cdr S’stev to use the old me as the raw material to breed a new son..the new improved me.”

Hamiltim smirked “Way to go Sil, at least two of them look like they’re gonna throw up.”

Sil looked puzzled for a moment.

“Its ok guys, really.” said the young Naga. His new mind still coming to grips with the fact that humans didn’t understand that there had been nothing to fear from having your legs replaced with 8ft of smooth serpentine flesh.

The third new recruit... The one called Silver...came forward and wrapped him in a full body kiss.

“Congratulations Sil S’stevsson. I am sure you will make your new father proud.”

“Thanks!”

“Don’t be shy you two. Some of my best friends chose to become Naga. There’s nothing to fear, He’s Crew just like we are.”

‘Crew’ was the magic word of course. Even Hamiltim was forced to act halfway polite for the sake of comradeship.

“So.. who gets to sleep with who?”

“If it helps I’ll sleep on the floor. I’m used to it; Couldn’t sleep in a soft bed anyways” offered Kai

“You couldn’t sleep because you kept wanting sex” reminded Silver gently “Anyway, I have a better way to decide who goes with who. Sil can dance for us, the first of us he gets entranced he can keep for the evening”

Sil blushed bright pink from head to tip of his coiled tail. “I..don’t know how to”

“Course you do. All Naga know how to dance, its instinctive. Try it and see.”

Hesitantly Sil began to dance...and Silver had to admit to himself it was the worst snakedance he’d ever seen.

“No. No. Not like that.”

Sil’s shoulders sagged in immediate defeat.

“He told you he was crud at it” smirked Hamiltim.

Silver cast a long look at Hamiltim. Clearly this was getting right to the point. The question of who would be master of this cabin.

“That’s ok. I’ll teach you a few of the basic moves.” he offered.

“Yeah right! A Tribecan Free Will who’s a trained snakedancer, pull the other one its got bollocks either side of it!” scoffed Hamiltim

“Just copy what I do Sil.” instructed Silver caressing his nipple in a spiraling motion and then running the finger south toward his abdomen.

Sil copied, still hesitant, until he reached his own abdomen. Instead of hips a snakeboy’s abdominals continued for a further eight bulges before merging seamlessly into serpentine body.

At that point Sil’s instincts finally kicked in, instead of copying Silver’s moves he closed his eyes and began caressing himself, projecting the erotic sensation at the others.

Garion blinked. Sil had gone from being a demon touched mutant to the hottest-dancer boy he’d ever seen in like two seconds flat. He wanted him, wanted him totally way.

Silver stopped dancing and glanced between Sil and Garion. Garion’s wild hypnotic ability was kicking in. He could feel its tugging. At the moment it was roughly focused on Sil demanding more moves, more erotic caresses. Nothing harmful in that, if anything it would allow Sil to hypnotize Garion and the others even faster.

Sil’s eyes were half open now instead of just building up the mental equivalent or a static charge he was looking at his intended target..surprise, surprise.. Garion.

Garion saw the smoldering look aimed right at him. Oh yeah! Definitely! The owner of that perfect torso wanted it..and who the fuck cared if he had no legs.

He stepped forward and a moment later was in a coiling embrace that entangled him in a full body caress. At some point his feet left the ground and at another point slightly later the swaying of the hammock was introduced to the equation.

Silver glanced at Hamiltim and Kai, both were sporting erections from the voyeuristic treat Sil and Garion were giving.

“So... That’s them sorted. I guess as owner of the other hammock that means you get to decide which of us you want Hamiltim.”

Hamiltim grinned lecherously. “Well its so hard to decide. Why don’t you try to convince me which of you I should invite”

“I love it when a plan comes together” grinned Silver.

* * *

The Captain deactivated the camera in the midshipmen’s quarters. It seemed that his two crewmen were getting over the loss of Roantodd and Sil’s un-planned change of species relatively well judging by the delighted giggles and wildly swaying bedding.

A reminder chimed. The ship’s departure had been delayed long enough.

Stretching his non-existent legs he deployed his solar sails, slowly picking up speed as he dived the Blue Static toward Tribeca’s star, Mu Vulpiculae.

The other ships in the convoy had departed several hours ago. Having military grade impellors Blue Static could afford the extra time and still be in position for the

Several light seconds away a small ship began collecting power for it’s own departure.

* * *

Silver felt relaxed. So very very relaxed. Passive too, they could do anything to him and...and his mind tingled as his third level mental shield popped; his eyes snapped open.

Quickly he rolled out of the hammock dumping Hamiltim onto the floor with a bruising thump.

Instead of getting up the midshipman just lay there with a nobody-home smile on his face.

Another wave of passive compliance swept over him taking down his forth shield. Shaking his head he staggered to the door and slammed the red alert.

The wail of the alarm cut through him like a knife; an urgent demanding noise, the sound of danger. Undoubtedly it was more than just a warning, but actually something of a defense field making it hard to be passive.

The other four boys who shared the cabin groaned and thrashed about but didn’t seem able to waken.

“Red Alert! This is not a drill! All crew report status.” came the Captain’s calm voice.

“Midshipman Silver reporting. Four casualties deck 13 frame 25”

There was a long silence, as other parts of the giant ship reported in...or at least Silver hoped they were reporting in.

“Report to auxiliary control Mr. Silver.”

“Aye sir”

The hull thrummed under his fingers, sending a numbing calmness up his arm. Quickly he pulled his hand away but it was already limp and floppy. Taking Hamiltim’s discarded datapad he used it to prod the door release and then ran two doors down to Aux Con.

As Silver had half expected the crew here were all pacified, heads bowed, eyes closed and penises erect. Hauling a lieutenant from the duplicate command chair he toggled the comm.

“Aux Con secure. The crew here are all casualties.”

“Understood. We’ve taken some bad hits Mr. Silver. They will almost certainly target me next. Therefore I’m routing all command functions through your station.”

“All.....oh shit!” gasped Silver as holographic icons began appearing in the air before him.

“Ok lets do this. Helm… continue on current heading and acceleration. Make them think we’re drifting. Captain. I need to know what happened, what am I facing?”

“Pirate. Converted cargo vessel, laying for us in Mu Vulpiculae’s corona. He’s packing a spinally mounted resonator and two theta band pacifiers.” informed the Captain.

Silver knew he was in lagoon-shit. Having been in this century less than a month he hadn’t had any time to study naval weaponry. He guessed the resonator was what had numbed his hand probably by vibrating the hull at the same frequency as the human nervous system. Theta band brainwaves were to do with sleep so that meant some sort of scaled up version of his Slavemaker laser.

“How many crew do we have left Captain?”

No reply.

Quickly he toggled the computer to auto-run and voice activated.

“Target our weaponry to fire at anything that crosses our bow...and release security box Silver.” he instructed getting up and heading for the door.

Symmetrical lines of light formed a grid around him, for a second he thought he’d been hit by the pirate’s weapons.

And then the penny dropped...a sudden attack where the ship’s newest crewman is suddenly in command..yeah right, Like that was going to happen.

“Not bad, you had me fooled there Sir!”

He heard a flutter of wings, a second later Mr. Swift was stood before him. Swift was a Soarer, a species of human that was 3ft high with angelic wings..and a napoleon complex.

“What in the Master’s name was that Mr. Silver? First sign of trouble and you run to your locker to pick up your personal kit? Pirates don’t take prisoners Mr. Silver, they breed obedient little clones from your remains”

“I had no intention of surrendering Sir. I was merely picking the terrain I wanted to face them on. I have received no formal training in Ship’s weaponry or tactics. On the other hand, I am quite adept at sneaking about in dangerous corridors, their boarding party would be under my control within minutes.”

“No backchat boy!”

Silver snapped to attention. Stupid, he thought, I’ve been spending too much time with Free Wills.

“Good, at least you’ve taken up that much discipline....but its not enough. Assume the position”

Silver complied spreading his legs wide and touching his ankles.

<slap> Swift’s hand stung his ass cheak.

<slap> “No back talk mr Silver?”

Silver quickly reviewed his Crew mindset, he was meant to become a sobbing mass of regret and beg for the officer’s mercy by the twelth slap. Well there was no harm enjoying it first. Normally he didn’t do CP, but back when he’d been a school kid one of the guys had shown him a really kewl ‘get off on pain’ self-hypnosis. Silently he thought the words in the way needed.

<slap> This time it felt wonderful, a tingling, burning hand-print of pleasure.

<slap> His butt was becoming a self generating erotic warm spot now, sitting down was going to be good fun later...oh yeah.

<slap> “Your sleep-learning sessions will include ship’s weaponry, navigation and tactics...”

<slap> “...you will be tested without warning on the information you upload.”

<slap> Eleven. Counted Silver switching off the ‘get off on pain’. Ouch.

<slap>“I’m sorry Mr Swift. I’m a bad midshipman, I deserve to be punished”

The last slap wasn’t a slap. It was Swift’s half sized finger prodding at his prostate. Silver clenched his butt instinctively

“Next time we’ll do this without your little ‘pain into pleasure’ trick. Now get back to your quarters.” Instructed Swift in a voice that hovered somewhere between amused and annoyed.

* * *

The others were still awake when he returned to their quarters. All of them had had a similar unannounced training exercise. Each of them had failed in some way resulting in a spanking...apart from Sil, lacking a butt to spank his nipples had been weighted instead. The Crew conditioning still had them slightly tearful from their punishment for failures.

Garion’s wild talent was projecting again, this time with a gentle need for comfort, companionship and a return to interrupted sleep. Silver couldn’t be bothered to resist, there was no harm in this projection, besides he was tired and it was probably for the best.

They didn’t bother with the hammocks snuggling together on the floor, sleeping in each others arms wrapped in Sil’s coils.

By the beginning of the next watch Garion’s subconscious broadcast had done its job and the five were as close as brothers. There’d be no future argument about who would sleep alone. The floor was comfortable enough when you were wrapped in boyfriends.