The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Year 3000

Part 7 Hunt for the Data Bastard

Ship’s Log: PSS Blue Static

The Blue Static remains on high alert after the attempted assassination of Midshipman Freeman. Despite extensive searches on the ground and close orbit there has been no sign of the so-called ‘Master’. – Captain Andrew, Commanding.

* * *

Free Trader Databastard, Wolf 359

The collision warning began to ping, awakening the dozing helm officer. His first reaction was to give the module a thump with his gloved fist, when that didn’t work he actually opened his eyes.

Cursing when a second thump didn’t stop the damn noise, he fished around for a screwdriver. It never entered his head that the signal was real. Only a heavily shielded starship could exist this far into the star’s corona and this contact was hardly larger than a ship’s boat.

* * *

Crew Quarters, PSS Blue Static

“I still can’t believe it” said Sil, his head still bandaged from the riot.

Silver scowled; now that Garion had blabbed his secret, he was finding he had a legendary persona that was interfering with his love life.

Once they’d found out, his midshipman boyfriends had forced him to watch a docu-drama filmed just after the defeat of Talon. If he ever got back to the 21st century he’d be having serious words with people...casting that Hayden bloody star wars boy to play him! Intolerable! His hair wasn’t even the right color ..and that accent!

“Come on guys, I didn’t just turn into a Lagooner.” he protested

“That’s true. Although your Fleet record does have you flagged as a ‘Site of Special Scientific Interest’ and a ‘Protectorate Heritage Monument’ " smirked Kai “To be fair I think there may have been confusion between you and your statues.”

“Oh that’s just great!” replied Silver stalking toward their compartment’s door, he’d seen pictures of his statues too. “Fucking peachy!”

Having left the compartment he decided it was time to see Garion anyway. Given how The Master and Talon had turned out, he was determined his young friend wouldn’t get seduced by ‘the dark side’.

‘Mastery corrupts and absolute mastery corrupts absolutely’. A few weeks ago he’d have dismissed that notion, happy in the belief that his Master was always right. Unfortunately, having his master share his brain-space had left quite a few of his Master’s emotions and inner thoughts lying around.

It seemed imperative that Garion learn that ‘With great Mastery comes great responsibility’. It was almost as if Master Troy was still with him silently urging him to his task.

* * *

Guest Quarters, PSS Blue Static

K’harlie woke up. He’d been having this strange dream, they’d been about to go on stage for the final of the Rock Idol competition when the beautiful Fleet boy with the black and green curly hair had burst in and shown them those funny flowers.

Flowers, his soon to be lover had given him flowers, how sweet!

The dream had gotten a bit fuzzy as he’d admired the flowers. The next thing that happened was one of those surreal things where a person was in two places at once. The two identical guests had argued, he was pretty sure of that, and then the other midshipman, the one that had arrived with the second hot bodied boy had said some strange nonsense words.

Everything had gone suddenly white, proving it was all a dream. In the whiteness all that existed was the gorgeous midshipman, even his flower-offering duplicate had vanished.

As was to be expected in a dream he’d seemed to drift closer to the perfect boy without moving. Just like when they’d first met in the street the attraction, the link, was there; there’d been no guilt about betraying K’Annette, no confusion about desiring boymeat instead. But that was how dreams were, you could do things you’d never normally even think about.

He’d wanted desperately to touch the perfect one, but dared not. Somehow it had seemed right to hesitate, look him in the eye, and wait for the slight nod. Permission to touch?

Permission.

Obedience.

Gently, reverently, he’d touched the pectoral feeling it’s smooth perfection hot under his finger the slight twitch of pleasure as his caress tickled his...his Master?

He’d never dreamed that this was how his brother the slave felt. He understood now. One day the perfect one came along and suddenly your life meant nothing other than as a reflection of your Master’s glory.

He was a blank chip, an unformed lump of stuff ready to be shaped into whatever Master desired.

Then he’d awoken. It wasn’t the hotel room, the faint hum and rhythmic pulse of machinery telling him he was on a ship.

The Contest! How much time had passed? He glanced at his watch-tattoo; too much time, it was a day later and they’d missed their chance. The boyband K’Shattered were headed back to playing one-nighters at the Cantinas.

Looking down at himself he realized he was a mess. His make-up was smudged and a crust of dried cum covered him from crotch to nipple. Almost like in his dream when his Master had cum all over him and then rubbed it in.

Looking around he noticed the other band boys, K’annette and K’evin were all present each looking post-sexual.

“Wake up!” he snapped, prodding Mattok with his foot.

After a few moments they were all awake and asking questions.

“What happened?”

“We just lost 24 hours, that’s what”

“Shit! The competition”

“We’re busted man, we missed it”

“Where’s Master?” asked K’evin

K’harlie frowned. He didn’t remember Derek-Wan being anywhere near when they’d been... When they’d...

“Who gives a kang where that blood-worm Derek is!” growled K’Annette deliberately not using the respectful ‘—Wan’.

“That’s odd” replied K’evin

“What?”

“I wasn’t thinking about Derek when I said that. I’m still an Obedient, I can still feel the need to be guided by a superior, but it’s definitely not Derek. All those faults you pointed out about Derek, I see them now; there’s no loyalty command stopping me from understanding the truth about him.

“And.. This is the weird bit.. the sense of obedience isn’t coming from my slave collar anymore, it feels like its coming from in here” said K’evin gesturing to a specific portion of his head.”

K’harlie looked up in surprise “Is that what that feeling is? Sort of like anticipation, with a feeling you should be doing something?”

K’evin nodded

“I feel it too”

“And me”

“So what you’re saying is someone’s enslaved us? Without asking” asked K’Jame

“Yes, that would be right” replied K’evin

K’harlie frowned; the revelation that they had all been enslaved without permission, a serious crime, didn’t bother him at all. He felt that he ought to be enraged or something, but he wasn’t and neither apparently were any of the others.

“I wonder where Master is?” the question just sort of popped out without his thinking about it, echoing K’evin’s words of a moment earlier.

The question stopped them; all thought of their lost opportunity at stardom had long since vanished. Where was Master? That was far more important.

K’harlie drew breath ready to start a discussion on Master’s whereabouts when the door to their compartment opened and Master entered dragging an untidy mass of hammocks, the cords trailing behind him.

“Master!” he cried in delight, recognition was instantaneous, the last puzzle piece fitting into place. His perfect Midshipman boy had returned and it felt as if his dream had been real. The boy he’d lusted after was his Master and everything was perfect. He longed for an order to obey.

“Here! You’ll need these to sleep on” Master replied offering them the tangled bedding.

“Yes Master. Thank you Master”

Master blushed. He did it ever so well, K’harlie was certain that nobody could blush better than Master did.

“Don’t call me Master Ok! My name’s Garion” instructed Master

K’harlie felt elation, Master had chosen to reveal his name, It was a gift more precious than life itself. That tingling warm feeling at the back of his head expanded flooding his mind with passive well-being. Is this how it feels to be an Obedient? Wow!

“Look, I’m sorry for what happened. I didn’t mean to enslave you guys”

“That’s all right Garion. Its the best thing that could possibly have happened, right guys?” said K’harlie, surprising himself with the open honest way he expressed himself. Somehow he found he could share his innermost thoughts with Master without fear of disfavor.

“Absolutely!”

“Damn right!”

K’harlie tried to think of a way to explain it to Master. “It’s like suddenly finding exactly where we fit in, we can’t think of anything more vital than caring for your needs. Sure we lost the contest, so what!, we’ve gained a far greater prize, we belong to you”

“Kang it! I really messed with your heads didn’t I” sighed their Master. “I guess I’d better try getting you back to your old selves”

“It won’t work” said a voice behind Master. It was Master’s friend.

“Why not? It did on the Lagooner”

“It’s too late. You changed the way their minds process information. Everything they think now goes through a filter of ‘what Master might want’ before they do anything.

“If we’d gotten them sorted out straight away we might have been able to stop it. But they’ve been thinking in their new way for nearly twelve hours, their brains are used to thinking like that now.

“Besides, even if I could show you a way to release them there’s a good reason why not to.”

K’harlie let out a breath he hadn’t realized he’d been holding, Master couldn’t get rid of them. A tiny core of icy fear he hadn’t realized he’d had melted away.

“What other reason? You’ve been on my case from the start to not enslave people, Silver.” said Master

“Their minds aren’t the only ones that got changed Garion. You’re a full Master now, you need slaves the way I need a kidney. Before, I was trying to delay it so you had a chance to come to terms with your gayness first; to late for that now.”

“I’m not gay! ....not really, It’s just crew programming like the Captain said” replied Master, his voice heavy with denial

“Reality check, this boyband aren’t crew are they?”

“Well...no”

“Take a good long look at this one here, see the way the light plays across his smooth, slim body; how the ripped shreds of clothing nearly reveal everything you want, the way your own cum is forming a hard crust on that smooth slightly muscled abdomen.

“Mouth watering isn’t he, why I bet you’ve flipped a bone from just my description” said Silver

K’harlie carefully stood in such a way that Master could see all his best features.

“So horny” groaned Master

“We can take care of that for you Garion, please... We want to.” said K’harlie

For Garion it was like a final dam bursting, years of religious guilt swept away. Silver, that sneaky time-traveler, had known exactly which slave he’d lusted after.

Like a sleepwalker he stepped toward his slaves. Taking it as an invitation, four of his five slaves descended him each targetting a different erogenous zone.

Silver glanced at the one slave who hung back, K’Annette, the female. That figured. Quietly he went over to her, careful not to disturb Garion and the slaves who had closed in on their Master like a pack of Neo-wolves on a bull Big-ol’boy.

“Actually he needs you more than he needs them” he confided quietly

“You said it yourself Master’s gay, he doesn’t need me at all.” Her eyes were red, some irritant in the air conditioning no doubt.

“He enjoyed you well enough when he first enslaved you. Look he’s from Tribeca the local women tend to have soft breasts, he sees those fine pectorals and abdominals of yours and thinks male hunk, to him you look pretty fine. Besides, he doesn’t know it yet, but he needs your bodyguard skills.”

“Master is in danger?” Instinctively She reached for her light-dagger, no one threatened Master, not whilst K’Annette of the House of Kalgon was his slave.

“There’s a person called The Master out there someplace, he can’t tolerate another Master to exist. He will almost certainly try to kill or enslave your Master at some point. The danger is especially great whilst Garion has no heirs...that’s another problem I figure you can help him with where the others can’t.” explained Silver

K’Annette brightened up considerably.

Satisfied he’d helped the bodyguard he turned back to the orgy that was rapidly becoming Garion’s normal form of sexual encounter.

“Remember. They’re not just for sex. They’ll need things to do when their not pleasuring you.” said Silver placing a friendly hand on Garion’s naked shoulder.

“Not..Not now Silver” gasped Garion, in the desperate tone of voice that only a person having sex can employ successfully.

Silver grinned and squeezed Garion’s butt-cheek before leaving them to it.

He checked his watch-tattoo his duty watch was due to start in 20 minutes if he started jogging now he’d be at his post on the bridge in time and have an eye catching gleam of perspiration to add that extra something to his uniform nakedness.

* * *

Briefing Room

“I keep feeling I’m missing something” admitted The Captain.

“Such as the possibility that he’s wrong? We’ve been scanning traffic for nearly 12 hours there’s no sign of the so-called Master making a run for it and nothing from the J-Knights sweeping groundside.” replied Swift

“No; Dr. Hidalgo confirmed the plant material was harmful, even if this isn’t The Master of legend he’s still messing with dangerous mutagens.” The Captain shrugged “If we don’t get a bite soon I intend break patrol pattern and set course for Centaurus. There’s one there who can be quite definitive about the old era.

“Anyhow, it’s something else, something buried in the background that’s making me itch.” He concluded.

“The Hutt Mafia will certainly be glad to see the back of us.” commented Cdr S’Stev. “Turns out that the Fuck Pit was also a credit laundery.”

The comm beeped a chime indicating a message from the bridge.

“Yes?”

“Sir, picking up a distress call” informed Lt Hart’s voice.

“Table, configure for battle-plotting mode” said S’Stev anticipating their needs.

Immediately the briefing room table projected a holographic representation of the Wolf 359 system; the planets Tattooine and Kro’nos orbiting each other with a blue dot indicating the Blue Static’s position. At the far end of the table, a wall of roiling light indicated the star’s corona, at its edge a flashing yellow dot and an accompanying red dot marked the position of two starships.

“Summary Mr. Hart.”

“The Free Trader is the MS Databastard, a mixed use transport, cargo and a few passengers, mass 300,000 tons, defenses: standard jammer and ECM. They report a craft of unknown design on an intercept course. The transmission at lightspeed is 8 minutes old, no further message as yet.”

“Opinions gentlemen?”

“The Pirate may not expect us to have our sails deployed, we can get there faster than he’s factored for.” suggested Lt Swift

“It could be an attempt to lure us out of position” said Cdr S’Stev

“Or the unknown might be The Master’s escape craft.” said the Captain “In any event our duty is clear; red alert gentlemen, Mr. Hart set an intercept course, flank speed.”

“Aye Sir, intercept course, flank speed... One moment, I’m getting a comm request from the unknown”

“Maximum filters, run it through for sub-lims before we hear it”

“Aye sir. Sir, ...picking up both visual and sub-verbal hypnosis. It’s not safe to look into his eyes or listen to his voice. The attack is not spliced in, it’s the speaker’s natural ability. Anyone hearing him ‘live’ would be his creature in seconds; computer gives him a threat level of 7+.”

“Give us a still image and a printed text message translation,” ordered the Captain

The image materialized, the face immediately recognized.

“Midshipman Freeman” murmured a surprised Lt Swift

Text: I really can’t have you following me everywhere I go ...Andrew. So I’ve decided to give you something else to play with. I’ve had a word with Databastard’s Captain and persuaded him that he needs to park that delightful ship of his in one of Mos Korath’s Fuck Pits....at maximum speed.

Be seeing you.

The Captain switched his attention to his second avatar, which he had materialized next to the Ship’s Boy along with a copy of the message.

“Opinion Master?”

“Oh yes, he’d order the death of billions if it suited his purpose; that’s him alright.” said Silver frowning, “I wonder though, isn’t this just a little bit easy? If the whole boyband affair was about attacking Garion, why has he sent that ship at the planet and not directly at us?”

“We’re riding a Powers Class Cruiser, all we need do is give that merchant a tickle with our main beams and they should be begging us to service them. By sending it to the planet he forces us out of position chasing her down.” replied the Captain

“I see”

“With your permission Master...”

“What? Oh, yes. Do what needs doing Captain. You know more about ships than me. Look, I may have seen a lot in the last three months, but that don’t mean I’m James B.. Doesn’t mean I’m an instant expert on everything.”

“As you command Master” replied the Captain, thinking privately that Silver compared well to 007.

* * *

Free Trader MS Databastard, Passenger cryo-storage

Luke Tangleweaver hated cryo, it was cold and despite what they said on the ticket you bloody well did feel every single moment of it.

Oh, he supposed it could be a species thing, perhaps regular humans went into a deeper ice-trance than his sort. As an adolescent Cocker he knew he was considerably tougher than them; designed for an ancient war, his peoples legendary resilience might well cause trouble when the cryo-chamber dropped your core temperature to the ‘human’ edge of death.

A hissing noise broke the monotony of being not quite asleep, the chamber was opening, letting warmth back into his world.

His first move was to check his wristwatch, unlike most of humanity Cockers couldn’t get circuit-tattoos they healed back too fast. The time wasn’t relevant but the date was, he was being thawed two months early.

Puzzled by the watch’s reading he removed the tubes from his primary cock and anus, before pushing the wardrobe-like cryo-chamber open.

Stepping out onto the warm deck plates he gave himself a quick self-inspection. The pamphlet had said that his body would continue to grow normally during the six-month journey. His hair, tied in a ponytail was tickling his butt, proving their claim in at least one regard

Checking under his arms his four secondary penises were still just five inch long tiddlers, nowhere near the 12ft long manfuckers that he’d have when he finally grew up.

It was a rule of thumb, for every inch of your prime cock your secondary cocks had a reach of 12 inches. Unfortunately he still hadn’t hit his second puberty, 22 years old and he still looked like a human 2/3 his age, damn it!

Silently he wished the Cryo had been the deluxe model, the one that did physiotherapy, leaving the occupant looking like a muscular Greek god after their journey.

Across the corridor the other occupied cryo-chambers were also venting. Of the eight chambers in the room only four had been occupied.

He’d tried to make friends with them before they’d all been iced; it hadn’t worked well. The members of the Jackson Brotherhood felt themselves too good to associate with ‘a gangly half-cocked mutant’ as Bro Mikey, the youngest, had put it.

“What’s going on?” asked the elder Jackson shivering as he emerged.

Seeing Luke, the Jackson immediately covered his genitals with a hand.

Luke snorted in amused disgust; his own people didn’t have any hang-ups about exposed genitals. Heck, grown-ups preferred to use their sensitive secondary cocks for fine manipulation, relegating hands to holding stuff.

“We’ve been de-frosted early, the ship must be in trouble!” commented the second Jackson his voice sounding squeaky-scared

“Shit! It could be clone-pirates!” said the one called Mikey in an even higher voice.

“If it were pirates, wouldn’t there be an execution party here waiting for us to thaw out?” asked Luke

“The mutie’s got a point Bro.” said the first Jackson

“I’m a Cocker, not a mutie!” snapped Luke, irritated with their renewed disrespect, his four secondary penises sticking out from his sides, horizontal with rage.

“Whatever”

“Get a grip. We’re in this together... whatever ‘this’ turns out to be. I’m going to find a crewman, are you norms coming or staying?” said Luke pulling on his thigh boots and leather harness.

“Wait up” replied the elder Jackson struggling into his third layer of clothing.

Luke waited impatiently; he’d never seen the point in hiding one’s assets, particularly if you were as well proportioned as the Jackson was.

Finally they were dressed and it was time to open the heavy compartment door. There was nothing fancy about it, no motion detector or electronic release, just a manually operated wheel-lock; Cryo-passengers were cargo after all, no need to pamper them with decor or servants or automated doors.

Luke poked his head out into the corridor; a haze of gas formed an opaque green fog up to about ankle level.

“There’s some sort of gas; it’s settled to the deck though. As long as we don’t disturb it too much it should be ok” said Luke

“Assuming it’s not activated by skin contact” added the pessimistic elder Jackson

“If it was, we’d already be feeling it” replied Luke impatiently.

Slowly, careful not to disturb the gas he moved into the corridor, the Jacksons followed with equal caution. At least that’s how it had started, Bro Mikey promptly caught his foot on the lip of the bulkhead door sending both of them sprawling into the gas layer.

Quickly Luke pushed himself up, the thick gas had swirled upward tinting the air green around them.

“Back into the room, close the door!” he snapped.

Coughing, the three Jacksons obeyed without question.

Luke slammed the bulkhead door shut with an echoing clang; breathing heavily they stood looking at each other watching for signs.

Luke felt it affecting him, he felt warm, as if he was glowing with an internal heat.

“Shit! look at the mutie, he sweating like crazy” commented the middle Jackson.

“Yeah, kinda hot looking, the way it trickles down his pecs, giving me a hard on” replied Mikey

The other two looked at Mikey with wide eyes, as if he’d grown a tail or penises. Luke figured the Jacksons must be a celibate order or strict Hetrosexists, some shit like that.

It felt good to be admired, even by a loser like Mikey. He was getting hard just thinking about being looked at... and so it seemed were the other two.

“Looks to me like all three of you are really getting off on my good looks.” he commented

“...getting off” echoed the three humans their hands moving to clutch at their heavy clothing under which their erections were forming up nicely.

Luke closed his eyes, deliberately not watching the increasingly attractive looking brothers. It was the gas all right, some sort of psycho-sexual incapacitant. He managed not to look for a whole minute and then opened his eyes, the Jacksons were stood caressing themselves, blank passive looking expressions on their faces.

Somehow, looking at them wasn’t quite as erotic as his imagination had made them seem... or.. perhaps the gas was wearing off, perhaps Cockers were immune.

Without warning he felt a strange slithery sensation in his torso, not immune then, but what?

Inspecting his flanks he could see that his secondary cocks each seemed longer, an extra two inches projecting from his under-arm foreskins. It was his second puberty! The gas had triggered his growth spurt. But was that good or bad?

Usually second puberty was spent locked safely away from other species, given current circumstances having access to some pirates might not be such a bad thing... Or was that just his hormones beginning to affect his judgment?

A regular thud, thud, of heavy footfalls snapped him out of his introspection; quickly he dived back into the Cryo chamber closing its door so that it was open only a crack. The Jacksons didn’t move.

The footsteps stopped and the great wheel on the bulkhead door began to turn. Without any sign of urgency the intruder entered; It was some sort of cyborg, naked with polished chrome contour hugging additions implanted over almost 70% of his? Its? Body.

The cyborg scanned the chamber with a single sweeping turn of its head.

“Follow me” it instructed in a flat uninflected voice.

Luke bit his lip hard, using pain to fight a sudden urge to do as he was told. For a second he feared that the cyborg had enhanced hearing and had targeted his slight grunt of pain; but it didn’t, it wasn’t turning toward him, it was turning to leave.

Confident that it would be obeyed, the cyborg walked out into the gas-choked corridor followed by the Jacksons obediently shuffling along in zombie-like passivity.

Sighing with relief, he slumped to a sitting position. He’d escaped capture, all he needed now was a few hours for second puberty to run its course and then he’d see how a cyborg compared to an adult Cocker. After all, his warrior race had been designed by Talon the most evil ruthless....

The chamber was bathed in a red light that seemed to refract from every surface.

<SLEEP>

Luke did as he was instructed.

* * *

PSS Blue Static

“Sir, target is entering effective combat range...now.” said Lt Swift

“Load the Bow Chasers with <Sleep> rounds and fire when ready Mr Swift”

“Aye Sir, loading Chasers with <Sleep> and engaging the target.”

For an instant the thrum of the ship’s reactor increased in pitch and the deck shuddered slightly, the only internal evidence of the massive energies that had just been unleashed.

For ten long seconds space was lit up, looking as if the Blue Static formed the kilometre long hilt of a light-sabre, its incandescent blade creating a link between the cruiser and the renegade Free Trader.

Tension mounted on the bridge, even at lightspeed the distances involved meant a long six minute wait; three minutes for the hypnotic beams to penetrate the target and a further three for the returning information to reach Blue Static’s sensors.

“Direct hit!, multiple hits to their Engineering, Bridge and Crew modules. We got them, gunnery accuracy 96% Sir”

“Very good Mr. Swift, my compliments to the gunners.” replied the Captain.

“Sir.”

“Yes, Mr. Hamiltim?”

“Databastard is continuing on course Sir, no loss of attitude control, no tumbling, no course corrections. It’s as if our salvo missed completely.” said the Midshipman

“Sir, could he have set her on Autopilot?” asked Silver from his current station (life support).

“Autopilot? What’s that?” asked Lt Swift

“A computer guidance program. Keeps a ship or aircraft on course without human monitoring” explained Silver, once again surprised by the odd areas where the 30th century was actually less advanced than the 21st. “You don’t use them?”

“Without a live pilot? Fascinating idea”

“I guess not then. The Master would definitely have the ability to set one up. If he has, we won’t stop him with hypnotic ordnance.”

The Captain leaned to one side in his command chair, considering the implications of Master Silver’s revelation.

“Helm, can we intercept and board her before she hits the city?”

“Provided she maintains course and speed, we will intercept in 6 hours; after which there’s a 30 minute window before impact.”

“Helm, Make it so”

“Course set, aye”

* * *

Cryo-storage, MS Databastard

Luke groaned, there was a smell, like ground cinnamon, pulling him back from SLEEP. He forced his eyes open, only to blink slowly, stupidly, everything was green.

Green.

Green?

Green!!!

Coughing he wrapped his lower left penis around a water conduit and pulled himself upright.

Reality check here; I did what? Swaying unsteadily on his feet. Instinctively he reached out with his lower right penis to steady himself, wrapping it about another conduit.

Adulthood? He’d been unconscious for so many hours that he’d slept right through his second puberty. Extending his upper pair of penises he looked at them, twisting them around so them around to examine their beauty, silky smooth muscle wrapped in veins, little gem-like drips of pre-cum oozing from their tips, damn am I hot!

“Follow” said an emotionless voice from behind him.

It was another cyborg, clearly sent to await his awakening, there was something familiar about it, something he should recognize. He retracted his penises and began to follow before realizing what he was doing. They were already out in the corridor before he figured out who the cyborg was; it was, or at least it had been one of the Jacksons.

“What will you do to me?” he asked, his voice sounding strangely passive. He frowned; why hadn’t he asked that with more passion?

“You are being upgraded, you are now ready for stage two.”

He wanted to say “What!, no fucking way!” what he actually said was “Oh?”

“The nanobots suspended in the gas determined that your organic body had not reached maturity. As that upgrade required no outside intervention it was given priority”

He wanted to ask about that, but whatever was suppressing his emotions wouldn’t let him care enough to do anything more than follow obediently. As they walked, Luke noticed something strange happening to the Jackson’s spine, a tube that had run its length appeared to be growing longer to form a stubby phallic tail.

“Something’s happening to you” he said dispassionately. For some obscure reason the question was allowed to pass his lips.

The stubby tail twitched a few times and then inserted itself between the cyborg’s polished chrome butt cheeks.

“Unnh! Anal dilator installation complete; upgrade continues!” said the cyber-Jackson to himself, his usually emotionless voice filled with joy.

Luke felt pleased for the Jackson; his own butt itched in sympathy, needing to be filled. His primary cock hardened and his secondaries slid smoothly out of their foreskin sheaths. He knew he shouldn’t be aroused, but somehow the word ‘upgrade’ had gained new meaning, like a dirty disgusting little fetish that he knew he’d be drawn to with increasing passion.

Satisfied that its new component was in place the cyber Jackson resumed its slow purposeful walk. Luke followed trying desperately to become un-aroused. Somehow he had to break out of this mental haze or he’d look like the highly efficient unit that currently directed his redeployment.

* * *

PSS Blue Static

“I’m going too” announced Garion, flanked by two of his entourage of slaves.

As one the Protectorate Marines, Ship’s Boy Silver and the Captain turned to look at the black and green haired midshipman.

“Not without orders you ain’t” growled Coxswain Hicks, the senior marine.

“At ease Mr. Hicks.” Instructed the Captain “Exactly why should I include you on this mission Midshipman?”

“Because... because I’m the one he wants. I can’t let the crew get in harm’s way just because this kang-headed vup has issues with me.”

Silver adjusted the straps on his leathers, listening carefully. It looked like Garion had some moral backbone and that was good to know, he’d be needing it.

“Not good enough, these men are trained for shipboard action, you aren’t” replied the Captain.

“Also... I bring something they don’t have. The Master was immune to Silver’s lasers, that means if he’s aboard that ship our marines are effectively unarmed.”

Silver hesitated, Garion had a point. Back in the 21st century he’d seen the demonic Talon rip apart the best the world could throw at him... And the only person Talon had feared was The Master. If The Master was still on that ship the Marines would be mental sushi.

“He’s got a point Captain. Personally I don’t think The Master is anywhere closer than 10 lightyears. But if he is... No disrespect Mr. Hicks... Protectorate Marines won’t cut it.” said Silver

The Captain looked very unhappy, Silver wondered again about those questions that the Captain had requested he not ask about Garion. His concern for one specific newbie crewman’s safety seemed out of character.

“If it makes you feel better we can take those two Klingon bodyguards along to take care of him”

“Make it so” replied the Captain still frowning.

* * *

MS Databastard

As Luke walked he noticed the first changes to the ship’s structure, a crust of chrome growing from the walls like coral. Presumably it was upgrading the ship in some way.

As he neared the upgrade unit the amount of redesign increased; by the time he reached his destination the only indication that corridor walls had been present was the fan-like veins of the nanobot reef. The upgrade unit itself appeared to be a redesigned bulkhead doorway that had grown a thick rim of chrome porcupine quills and manipulator appendages.

Luke stopped. Straining his every mental muscle he took a step backward. He tried to take another step back only to find he’d already stepped forward again.

So, it wasn’t going to let him run, he thought in desperation. At least he could damage the upgrade unit, perhaps delay things that way. Quickly he formed a mental image of his ideal mate so that he could get off on the finely defined muscles.

The image that appeared was not the usual muscular blonde instead he summoned up a black and green haired boy with cold cold dominant eyes. This one was much more erotic than his usual fantasies, it felt almost as if the nanobots in his blood agreed that this guy was perfection. He could feel the need to cum building up within, he grinned savagely, see how the cyborgs likes this!

Extending his penises, he aimed them at the upgrade unit, in his mental image he began ejaculating, covering his lover in a cocoon of rapidly hardening cum. He shot his load.

Opening his eyes, he assessed the results of his multiple orgasm. Not bad, the delicate manipulators, saws and scalpels of the upgrade unit twitched feebly as his cum hardened like resinous concrete. Serve them right for underestimating a Cocker.

Unfortunately disabling the upgrade unit didn’t break the command holding him in place and alerted the cyber commander. Three cyborgs approached at their slow inexorable pace, he tried imagining the hot boystud again in the hope of immobilizing them with another ejaculation of sticky cum. It didn’t work, the image in his mind glared down at him, he had been a bad unit, making a mess like an un-upgraded infant.

He blinked, the cyborgs had gotten to within touching distance whilst he’d been concentrating. Three jets of green mist erupted from their weapon arms.

He held his breath.

“Inhale”

He took a deep breath, almost instantly feeling his body temperature soar, a fine dew of perspiration forming on his skin.

“Report to Upgrade Unit 2 and initiate phase two upgrade procedure.”

A map in his head showed him the second unit, it was only a few feet away. Without hesitation he turned and walked quickly toward it. It was imperative that his upgrading be completed before his enhanced immune system began rejecting the previously installed upgrades.

* * *

Assault Shuttle BS-O1

Garion was watching K’evin and K’annete finish sticking their prosthetic brow ridges in place with total bemusement.

“I guess it’s traditional” commented Silver “The fictional species they based their culture on had knobbly foreheads.”

“They do look kinda fierce”

“Ok listen up you twinks!” yelled Coxswain Hicks “Docking in 60 seconds. Lets prove to the middies that Protectorate Marines don’t need no nursemaids. Are you ready to fuck ass?”

“HO YAH!” responded the fifteen marines loudly.

Silver rolled his eyes and was surprised to see that K’annette seemed to share his opinion.

“I have a bad feeling about this”

* * *

Upgrade Unit 2

Luke stood in the designated position, waiting as the Upgrade Unit unfolded its multitude of appendages.

He felt several pinpricks across his scalp, probably the things that had looked like porcupine quills.

*extend primary manipulators* instructed a voice deep in his head

He did as instructed, extending his penises out and inserting them into shallow orifaces that opened in the Upgrade Unit’s flanks. A jolt of pleasure pulsed back into him fed along his penises and also through the spines inserted in his head

*Temporary Link established, commencing Pavlovian response level 3*

The image of the pretty boy appeared in his mind and then disappeared in another pulse of pleasure. Just when he thought he could stand it no longer the image returned, and another wave of pleasure washed over him, and another, and another. Somewhere in his overwhelmed mind he realized that somehow the nanobots had snuck the image into his deepest fantasies long before the Upgrade Unit had gotten is protuberances on him.

“I am The Master, you are the slave” said the image viciously, seeming to revel in his dominance.

“slave” he muttered dazed by the intensity of the orgasms

“You serve Me now, nothing else is important. You obey when I command, nothing else has any value or relevance. You are not even an individual, merely a component. Are you ready to obey?”

“Obey” he replied, still reeling.

“Soon you will feel control programs being installed, you will accept and welcome these additions to your mind. Some of these programs will of course require some memory deletions, this sensation will be pleasant and not at all distressing” informed the masterful boy.

Luke blinked. Was that supposed to be a hypno-induction? Pathetic! He was a Cocker, he’d been having multiple simultaneous orgasms since his secondary penises had first grown-in 8 years ago. It would take more than a bit of pleasure to turn him into a component-slave-unit!

*retract primary manipulators, insert secondary manipulators* instructed the emotionless voice of the Upgrade Unit.

He pulled his penises from the orifices that had been at work, surprised and delighted to find that each was now encased in chrome sheathes that merged seamlessly with his flesh.

His hands pushed into larger apertures, the metal feeling as warm as flesh. Fascinated he watched veins on his forearms darken and then lift free, looking like tiny snakes they wavered uncertainly before plugging themselves into receptors in the Upgrade Unit. He shivered in delight his body was eager to adapt itself.

Wait a minute, If his Master’s enslavement technique had failed how come he was so happy to be upgraded?

In front of him two nipple caps were extended and held in place a few millimetres clear of his chest. Once again his veins darkened as the nanobots thronged and sprouted like grass, connecting to the nipple caps and then pulling them back into place. He gasped, pushed close to orgasm as the caps tightened around his nips pinching. Next up polished armor breastplates were fitted, clipping over the caps with a satisfying click, eight tiny armored pieces followed, giving each muscle of his six pack its own armor.

*System harmonization complete. Full communication access to Unit #59 established. File formatting complete, commencing file deletion... Deleting file Long-term.mem. Deleting file resistance.emo, deleting file fear.emo*

What was that about? He wondered

Master will be pleased with this unit’s progress, he thought. He didn’t feel the saw remove his left hand and felt no concern, after all, he’d been subject to upgrade right from his very first moment of awareness...[which his newly installed internal clock dated as Present Time -0:15:30 h:m:s]

* * *

Airlock

“Gas!, gas!, gas!” yelled Hicks as soon as the airlock opened.

Silver slammed his faceplate closed and glanced to check that Garion and the Klingons had done the same.

Using hand signs the Coxswain was deploying his marines to secure the corridor. Silver pulled a scanner from his belt and dropped its probe into the mists. The results weren’t good.

“Orgy gas, with some sort of nanobot vector” he reported “Better do this fast boys, this shit’s gonna eat our vaccsuits clean off.”

“You heard the Middy, move it up” snarled the Coxswain.

Slowly they moved down the deserted corridor, the marines flanking each door and then charging in. Each room was the same, showing signs of orgy gas and its effect on the occupants. Bending over Silver picked up a ripped fragment of uniform a glob of cum dribbling from it onto his gloved hand.

Orgy gas...back in the 20th century The Master had used F-15s to spray it over New Orleans, it was the ideal pacification weapon. It acted on the higher brain functions, switching them off and reverting the victim to animal level whilst inducing increased activity in the homo-sex lobe. The kicker came when the lust crazed zombie managed to get a same-sex orgasm, the pleasure feedback left the victim in sated passivity, a state almost identical to a regular hypno-trance.

What troubled Silver was the Nanobot element, Nanotech wasn’t anything he was familiar with; it sounded disturbingly similar to Talon’s mutating bioweapons... and that was very bad.

“According to the schematic the next chamber is the Ship’s mess, large room, three corridors leading for’ard, two aft and one opposite leading to the port airlock” informed Garion

“Master?”

“Yes, K’annette?” acknowledged Garion

“Recommend that you hang back, the Marines act as a team, they don’t need to be distracted watching our backs as well”

Garion glanced at Silver, who nodded in agreement.

As with previous chambers the assault went by the numbers, marines pouring into the mess hall, moving in teams to cover each of the exits before stopping to examine anything. Silver held back, as did Garion and his bodyguards.

In the centre of the mess hall was what appeared to be a modern art sculpture, looking like a nest built from hundreds of chrome needles it gleamed attractively.

For Silver, time seemed to slow as the trap was sprung. His professional thief’s persona quietly admired the efficiency of it, even as the door began to slam shut. The trap had been time delayed, waiting just long enough for all the Marines to enter and triggering before they had time to assess the room for threats.

He had a brief glimpse of javalin like spines telescoping outward, piercing each vaccsuit, then bursting it like a balloon by injecting high pressure Orgy Gas. If not for the hostile intent the sight would have been comical. Disoriented by the gas the marines covering the doors failed to react as cyborgs began pouring through the doorways.

An instant later time was back to normal, the door was shut and Silver found himself looking at blank metal.

“Crap!”

“K’annette, K’evin, get the door!” instructed Garion

“No. That’s not going to help. The Marines will have to fend for themselves. The mission has to come first” replied Silver firmly

The two bodyguards looked to their master, who hesitated and then nodded.

* * *

Coxswain Hicks staggered, he was on fire, burning, so hot, so fucking hot and he wanted more! He inhaled deeply letting the gas fill his lungs, forcing himself to hold it in for maximum effect.

There! Movement in the nearly opaque cloud. Cpl. Turkamen trying to throw off the hampering remnants of..of stuff. He launched himself pinning the Corp and using his knees to spread his prey’s legs wide. There was a moment of frustration as he tugged at stuff that was wrapped around the butt, a second violent tug ripped the stuff loose.

The other sensed his intent and spread himself wide ready to receive. Quickly efficient, he found the hole and thrust to the hilt, quenching his throbbing member in the warm manhole. One thrust, two, three, there was no need for finesse or foreplay completing the act and hunting a fresh butt was all that mattered.

There! Yes, nearly there, nearly there, orgasm! Suddenly the heat was draining away, all thought of further fucking lost in the passive post-orgasmic high, that seemed to go on and on and….

A pair of legs appeared out of the mists each muscle group defined in silver chrome, naked skin visible between each armor plate.

“Follow” said a voice.

Still feeling mellow after the sex he got up and obeyed.

* * *

Silver retracted the small black painted periscope he’d just used to sneak a look around the next corner. One of his most valuable Thieving tools, silently he thanked His Master that he’d retained it during his journey through time.

“Two of those cyborgs, I guess it’s time to see if Betsy works any better than the naval ordnance”

“Who’s Betsy?”

Silver rolled his eyes and pointed to his ancient Slavemaker laser.

“Oh..right”

“Be ready to back me up, I don’t think she’s gonna cut the mustard”

“Cut the what?”

“I’ll explain later”

“Oh, Ok”

Silver dive-rolled across the corridor and aimed the Slavemaker, sending a swirling wide-angle beam of hypnotic light slicing down the corridor.

For ten full seconds nothing happened, the cyborgs simply stood in place like storefront mannequins and then on some hidden signal they reacted. Each cyborg had a codpiece box presumably protecting its genitals from damage, with a hiss of escaping gas each codpeice opened like a clamshell allowing the cyborg’s impressive penis to deploy.

“Ok, that didn’t work. Garion, you’re up”

Garion nodded and nervously poked his head around the corner. Taken out of context the cyber look was quite hot, the gleaming chrome defining each muscle group of the hunk. Unfortunately the loss of the marines had him feeling distinctly un-sexy.

He needed to be ‘in the mood’ to use his mental knack; he tried imagining the cyborgs serving and servicing him, but it did no good.

“I.., I can’t. They don’t turn me on enough” he admitted miserably

Suddenly his slaves were charging past him, he could feel their minds totally focused on protecting their Master. He could feel their love for him, their willingness to lay down their lives so that he might survive and enslave others.

He had no idea how he was sharing their minds, some extra talent emerging perhaps? In an instant he understood them; understood their pride in having been chosen to serve, understood the burning desire to give others to him so that they too could feel this pure. Waves of love washed over him, his slaves kicking him right into the aroused state he needed.

Reaching out with his mind he touched the two cyborgs, he wanted them to be his. Compared to the glowing complexity of his slaves’ minds their minds felt strange, almost devoid of thought, no emotion, no memory, just a task to do with a small erotic reward for each item completed on a checklist.

It wouldn’t do, if they were going to be his then they’d damn well need to be aware that they loved his ass.

The cyborgs hesitated in their approach each moving to grasp his own cock, their bodies losing their stiff mechanical stance.

“Go Garion!” cheered Silver standing up “You da Master!”

Garion glanced at his friend grinning, only to snap his head back, something wasn’t right.

“Core obedience routine compromised. Initiate maintenance mode” chorused the two cyborgs, returning to a parade rest stance, their codpieces slamming shut. Hiding their tasty looking cocks out of sight.

He turned to his two muscular bodyguards taking a moment to admire their toned perfection.

“I’m very proud of you two, I couldn’t have done that without you”

“I don’t understand; we didn’t even get to hit them” said K’annette confused and elated.

“I don’t either, but you did” he replied sending them a mental caress to accompany his words.

The two bodyguard slaves gave a quick gasp of pleasure.

“No time for that. There must be something through there that was worth guarding, lets see about sabotaging it.” said Silver moving to take the lead.

* * *

The Upgrade Unit had nearly finished with the Mobile Unit’s torso and was beginning work on the primary genitalia, shaving away the body hair and applying a cream to make the removal permanent.

There was movement in front of the Unit, unauthorized access, the Unit’s contingency process routine was clear, swiftly it transmitted the alert code that would summon fully functional Mobile Units. Error 512. The linking component had not yet been installed. After 15 seconds the Unit sent the alert again. Error 512. Eventually the transmitter would be installed and the message sent. The Unit set the Alert message on auto-repeat and resumed maintenance condition three.

“This one’s different” said the intruder, coming within visual range.

The Mobile Unit recognized Master immediately and deleted the send alert sub-routine.

“He’s still self-aware, just about” said Master

“Can you do anything for him?”

“I can try”

Something strange tickled at the Mobile Unit’s Organic Neural Net, almost feeling like the probes had when they’d drilled into the Mobile Unit’s skull. His body was reacting to an external stimulus, hormone levels in his circulatory system -increased, heart rate -increased, neural activity: genital sub-regions -increased. Mental activ... ity... -inc.. #%@@253\.°°+ 110111011010011011..1..0

Luke gasped, his back arching as he orgasmed, his secondary cocks squirting glue-like cum into the delicate workings of Upgrade Unit 2. Fury coursed through him, he’d let the machine win, let it lull him into a passivity so profound that he’d almost ceased to think. If The Master had not intervened....

Master? He felt his mind reshaping again, before he’d even had five seconds of self-awareness. His own needs were as nothing compared to those of Master. He wondered how he could best thank Master for rescuing him. Would he prefer a blowjob? Penetration with one or more cocks? Or perhaps his ass would be the correct gift.

This Master was truly powerful, like the First Master of legend, able to bind a person to his will with a mere glance. He felt as if he would burst with pride. That one so powerful should care to notice him and rescue him from the machine.

“Thank you Master” he said bowing “My life is yours”

“Not bad, you’re getting better at this” commented one of Master’s companions

“Taking them’s easy.. It’s ‘not’ taking then that I have a problem with, Silver” replied Master

The one called Silver turned his attention to him. “Who are you? And what can you tell us about this mess”

“Luke Tangleweaver. I’m afraid I don’t know much of anything, they...they deleted my memory.”

“Damn, I was hoping for some sort of hive mind effect. I suppose it was too much to expect him to copy the design straight from a TV show.” said Silver

“Actually, I think they are linked, they just hadn’t finished upgrading me.” Luke coiled a penis around a small chrome box that was held in the Upgrade Unit’s pincers and yanked it loose. “This is the transmitter component”

His Master’s friend smiled like a meta-shark. “Why don’t you thank your Master properly, whilst I figure out the transmission frequency”

“57.3Mhz” the answer popped out. Luke could have kicked himself, now he wouldn’t have an excuse to get down on Master.

Master’s hand touched the chrome breastplate that covered his pectorals, his awareness focused entirely on the sensation. He could feel the touch of finger against metal as if it were touching erogenous skin; was this a result of the upgrade or simply that it was his Master’s touch? Instinctively he extended his penises, wrapping them around Master’s limbs, caressing with his sensitive cockheads, at the same time dropping to his knees ready to provide head should it be required.

In the background he could hear Master’s friend giving orders to some unseen person. “Captain, The enemy is vulnerable to transmissions in the 57.3Mhz range.”

<SLEEP>

Luke nearly obeyed...only to be summoned back by his duty to Master.

“It worked. Only my need to serve Master stopped me from going under” he advised

Master smiled. Luke felt his world brighten; Master was happy and all was right with his world.

“Hopefully that gives us a clear run at the Bridge. Better finish up and get moving Garion,” instructed Master’s friend

Master nodded and gently touched Luke’s jaw pushing slightly to indicate that he should look upward toward Master’s face.

“Get up Luke, we’ll finish this later.”

Luke obeyed, already planning how best to pleasure Master Garion when ‘later’ arrived.

* * *

Bridge

The Journey to the bridge had been uneventfully, every cyborg they’d encountered was completely inert; after the third encounter they’d given up on stealth and sprinted.

Silver skidded to a halt, cursing himself for his lack of care, cyborgs weren’t the only threat here. On the far side of the Bridge a figure stood almost motionless. It was The Master himself; watching them the way Hanibbal Lector watched Agent Starling, his body at stiff attention, only his head moving to follow their entry.

Silver immediately brought his mental shields up to full strength.

“I’ve been waiting for you” said The Master in a voice that was Garion’s but somehow darker and colder.

“Where do you get off wearing my face you fucker!” snarled Garion

“It was convenient, and is useful for attracting new slaves. So much easier to control them if their own desires for a pretty face betray them, don’t you think?”

“Yeah! well, Info-update, my face ain’t no franchise!”

“Of course not. That’s why I’m eliminating you and the planet you rode in on. Now do be quiet boy, I really must reminisce about old times with dear Mr. Silver.”

“Yes, I suppose we do need to discuss how you are disobeying our Master. I think I know Troy’s mind well enough to know how disappointed he’d be in you... Slave.” said Silver

“I am The Master!” he snarled “Did you think you are the only one who knows how to set up a false persona. Your precious master was merely a convenient cat’s-paw, taking all the risks whilst I pulled all the strings. Do you really think Sean thought up enslaving the Earth on his own? It certainly wasn’t your Master’s idea”

Silver frowned. This wasn’t right, the arrogance was not as total as he remembered it, the eyes not quite so filled with evil...and there’d been no mental attack, even his weakest shields were still in place. The answer was obvious.

“You can stop chelping crap now. You aren’t him; You’re just some poor puppet he’s left to distract us, left here to keep us talking until our time ran out.”

The fake Master’s muscles seemed to stiffen even harder. This time the voice was different, harder, without the desperate anger.

“My, my, you really are astute. Well, I must be going. Slave, count to ten and have an orgasm so powerful that it stops your heart….. Be seeing you.” The fake Master’s voice suddenly changed gaining a Tattooine accent

“Ten, nine,...”

“Quick Garion, enslave him!” snapped Silver racing to the helm controls; there was only a small window of time left to divert the ship.

“Five, four,..”

“I can’t! The obsession’s too deep”

“Two, One..nnnugghh” the fake Master convulsed, his back arching, his arms wide like the figure on a crucifix, cum staining the front of his overalls. A second later the body hit the floor like a sack of potatoes.

“Master?”

“Yes K’annette?”

“I am CPR trained”

“See what you can do.”

* * *

Wolf 359

The Master leaned forward deactivating the holoprojection, his other hand continuing to stroke a vaguely feline creature that rested in his lap.

“What a fuck up” said a voice

“This new development will effect our plans; yes...but not in the way you think. We were relying on simple chaos, a power vacuum if you will. Now that my suspicions are confirmed we can use their own Case Omega against them. Pure chance has handed me the keys to their entire empire”

“Was it luck? Or were they already closing in on you? Perhaps they exposed Omega because they knew he could take you down”

“Impossible!” growled The Master slamming the off switch on the Devil’s Advocate program.

His finger hovered over the delete key but was stopped dead by a post-hypnotic command that he’d set up within his own mind.

The Post-hypno forced him to recall how his old rival Talon had allowed himself to believe his own propaganda and died as a result, there was no way The Master would make the same error. The D.A. Program was there to expose his own weaknesses, he would not allow himself to delete it.

He withdrew his gloved hand, running it through his black and green hair, it was important to get the mannerisms right.