The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Year 3000

Chapter 9: The Juni and the Parasitical Pirate

Starliner Juni, in orbit Tau Ceti XIII

The Starliner Juni sailed majestically through space, her course having more to do with visual spectacle than rapid transit. She was a magnificent sight, a silver spear surrounded by vast solar sails designed to look like the petals of a delicate frost white rose.

She was named for an Author of hypnotic fiction who lived during the free willed era, only gaining global recognition after the world became Obedient. For her passengers the fact that she held the record for the largest sail array in history neatly disguised the truth that those same sails were designed more for show than energy collection.

The small craft that approached her activated first her proximity alarm, then the collision alarm and finally the hull breach alarm. None of the alarms caused any reaction in Sensor Operator (3rd class) Vint Keisler who gazed happily at the display screen.

Sensor Operator Keisler had met a girl on his last shore leave, she’d said things, explained them, things he didn’t even remember, things about not being able to notice a certain sequence of events on a certain day.

* * *

The black and green haired intruder slipped quietly from the ‘crew only’ section of the ship to merge with the crowds on the mall deck.

He paused only once checking once again with his ship; he smiled, the other playing pieces were on course, unaware of their roles. Satisfied that his plans were progressing, he returned his attention to the happy cruisers, scanning their minds for one who owned the keys to a first class cabin. After all, there was plenty of time to humiliate some rich fools before things got interesting.

* * *

Latexi Raider

Varin Nurnberg smiled, It was a predator’s smile. The prize was before him, the drunken Ship’s Boy he’d met several months ago had been right about the Juni.

Anyone seeing that great ship would assume it could out accelerate even the fastest Fleet Cruiser. No raider would ever bother expending energy hunting a prize that fast. But it was all a sham, the richest prize protected only by the illusion of speed.

His clan was about to become the richest in all the history of the Latexi, not only was the Juni filled with rich treasures, it had nearly 5000 passengers who’s bodies, once processed, would be the raw material for nearly 25000 highly profitable clones.

That was the profit side of the equation; the pleasure side would be the breeding of several new sons. In preparation he had grown several layers of ‘self’, bulking himself up like some weightlifting musclehead, to the other Latexi he looked highly pregnant.

Time to intercept 20 minutes. The vast black raider slid toward its prey, its outer hull morphing to extrude grapplers like some giant squid’s tentacles.

* * *

PSS Eye of Serpent

“Captain’s log: Following a tip off by a data-broker on Barnard Four, I have stationed the Eye in the outer reaches of the Tau Ceti system. If my source is correct the notorious pirate captain ‘Black Nurnberg’ is planning ‘something big’ in the Tau Ceti System.

We have been running silent for over a week now with no sign of the pirate. If nothing shows in the next 48 hours, I must break off and head to back to Proxima for re-supply.”

Tabico, by the grace of my Master, commander of his ship Eye of Serpent.”

Captain Tabico deactivated the log recorder and returned her attention to the holographic display; it was still expending a large amount of energy projecting a three dimensional representation of empty space.

* * *

MSS Juni, aft swimming pool

Fortunato surfaced and pushed himself up out of the pool aided by the 50% gravity reduction around the pool’s edge. Quickly he searched for Julie’s face in the crowd and smiled at her, feeling pride in the dive he had just completed and seeking her approval. Low gravity made diving so much easier; he had done eight summersaults before entering the water as straight as a Javelin.

It was their honeymoon, their first time away from home and on a trip that would take them to Earth itself.

“Oh! Forto, that was fabulous” said Julie resting a hand on either side of his broad shoulders. He licked his lips and was about to kiss her when he noticed that all conversation had stopped.

He turned. A guy of about his own age was walking along the poolside.

“I’ll take you, ....and you, ...and you” The boy was saying placing his hands on three of the most handsome swimmers, the chosen ones breaking off from their circumstances and following him like a line of Neo-ducks following their parent.

The mysterious stranger stopped before them and smiled. It wasn’t a nice smile, it was cold, predatory and malicious; he glanced at his watch-tattoo as if gauging how much time he had.

“I think I shall save you for later. In the meantime you are going to gradually become gay over the next two hours.” he instructed.

Fortunato felt his cock harden and poke its head out beyond the confines of his minimalist swim-thong.

The black and green haired stranger then turned to Julie. “He doesn’t love you anymore. I expect you are heartbroken”

The girl next to Fortunato started crying and then fled. Forto ignored the female’s silly outburst, his eye caught by the boy’s inviting lips.

The stranger then turned to a centaur lad who was standing nearby. “You; show him how to suck cock”

Fortunato watched the stranger leave, his senses taking in the way his ass and spine were perfect. Like a bubble of silence bursting the poolside noise returned, shrieks of pleasure and laughter returning as if nothing had happened. Fortunato blinked, his memory of the last two minutes fading, sinking deep into his subconscious.

He felt the cool breath of wind and glanced down, quickly rearranging the thong to cover himself. Clearly that last dive had dislodged things.

“No need to hide it, you should be proud of so large a lance” said a male voice.

It was a centaur; Fortunato found his attention drawn almost instantly to the solid expanse of pectoral and six-pack that merged seamlessly with his sexless equine fore-crotch. He blushed, embarrassed by his reaction.

“I... Uh.. Thanks. I’m Forto” he replied mentally kicking himself for his clumsy intro.

“Douglad Chironson-unclaimed” replied the centaur offering his hand.

Fortunato took the hand feeling its warm soft touch against his palm. He shook his head trying to stop his thoughts bending back toward the erotic.

“Chironson-unclaimed, that’s an unusual name.”

Douglad smiled at him with lips that seemed perfect. “The unclaimed is a title like ‘mister’ or ‘misses’ It means that no elf has been able to tame me.”

“I’m from Epsilon Eridani we don’t have any centaurs out there.” Explained Forto, instantly feeling like a colonial from some one-town planet.

“Well maybe I could teach you,...All...about centaurs” replied Douglad arching an eyebrow in an expression that screamed ‘fuck me now big boy’

Forto felt a shiver run up his spine, this was new, exotic, tempting. He’d heard that once a human had sex with a centaur any children he fathered would become centaurs too, once they reached adolescence; something to do with viral-DNA.

He frowned. Why was he thinking about that? He had no intention of having sex with a centaur, not even a drop-dead gorgeous hunk like Douglad Chironson-unclaimed.

“Can I get you a drink? Something to eat?” he offered.

“Sure” replied Douglad holding out his hand “hop aboard and I’ll canter us to the mainmast. They have, the, most romantic restaurant; it’s up in the crows nest, the view is something else”

Fortunato accepted the hand and found himself on the centaur’s back, his naked thighs clutching the warm furred flanks. Instinctively he wrapped his arms about Douglad’s upper torso, his hard cock tangling with the centaur’s mane.

The other bathers cheered them on, it was a wild thing to do aboard ship, all the more fun. In the party atmosphere, other bathers began approaching various other centaurs, much to the annoyance of their elven masters.

* * *

The Master relaxed, all that remained was to wait for the fun to start. He lay atop a bed of youths whilst yet more eager slaves attended to each of his erogenous zones.

This was how it had been in the past, before that upstart Troy Masterson had ruined it all. But soon that would all be put right and he would once again have an unlimited supply of slaves to torture, humiliate and twist.

Recently he had kept a low profile, but today it didn’t matter, this lot would be dead soon and unable to betray anything.

In front of him two bodybuilders alternately slapped each other’s butts. They were both aware that they were hypnotized and that each slap would turn the other further from straight to gay. He’d allowed them the ability to speak so that they could beg each other not to do it...and later beg for more.

Thirsty, he opened his mouth.

Understanding his duty one of the boys positioned himself so as not to obstruct Master’s view and shot a well-aimed load of cum direct into his Master’s mouth.

The Master savored the taste; a flick of thought was all that was required to send the Empty away to resume what remained of his life, his mind a near perfect blank.

* * *

Mainmast Crow’s Nest

The remains of the meal awaited collection; Douglad had had a grass salad followed by various fruits. Fortunato had gone for an exotic Terran delicacy called a cheeseburger with fries...he’d only eaten one bite...horrible stuff, far too much spice.

They’d ended up romantically sharing the salad, with him eating the lettuce and Douglad scoffing the grassier elements.

“....so you’re not gay?” said Douglad, sounding disappointed.

“An hour ago I’d have said ‘No’ and been offended you’d said so. But now... It’s as if I’m turning gayer and gayer with every passing second.”

“That’s good news” replied Douglad, taking the last carrot and pinching off the succulent leaves before passing the unwanted root to Forto. “Because I have this irresistible urge to teach you how to suck cock.”

Fortunato felt strange, as if the whole world was focusing in on him and shrinking so that he was the centre of everything. This was so hot!

“Show me!..please.”

“Kneel down”

“What, here in the restaurant?”

“I told you Forto, I ‘need’ to teach you.”

Cutlery and glassware tinkled against floor as Fortunato pushed the table aside. The noise was attracting attention, the other diners turned to look.

He knelt in front of Douglad’s equine forelegs, he could see the centaur’s alien cock pointing its head straight at him. He licked his lips, this was so hot; right here in public with no inhibitions.

Douglad slowly stepped over him so that he passed between the forelegs, the massive centaur cock was swelling now, vast and potent.

“Kiss the tip, put it in your mouth and when you can’t fit anymore in lick with your tongue.” instructed Douglad.

Fortunato obeyed; it was almost impossibly big, his jaws stretching to fit it in. But it was worth it! This was like being in heaven.

“Now withdraw and repeat”

The Waiter was already on his way toward them a frown on his disciplined looking face. The Juni allowed the passengers a wide latitude in how and when they had sex, along with the Bridge and the Engine Room, the Nest was one of the few places where it wasn’t allowed. It was purely a matter of economics guests who’d just filed up on centaur cum tended to order less of the expensive ‘Terran’ delicacies.

Suddenly the floor seemed to vibrate, like an earthquake rattling the cutlery. As if on some hidden signal half the restaurant’s patrons stood and assumed a ‘parade rest’ stance.

Fortunato got out from under Douglad, thoughts of sex suddenly relegated to second priority. The patrons in the unaffected half of the restaurant were beginning to react, some started screaming, some moved to help the enthralled and joined them in happy blankness. Others, mainly Col-Pol and Navy, pulled out slavemaker handweapons knowing full well that there was little chance that they’d get to use them.

A movement above caught Forto’s eye, beyond the glass domed roof the stars were being obscured by something vast and infinitely black.

“Look...” it was his last word for some unknown length of time.

The decks vibrated again sending a numbing sensation up his legs. The progress of the numbness was slow until it met his spine. As soon as the signal had reached the tightly bound cord of nerve tissue the numbness surged upward with lightning speed.

Already completely unaware of his actions Forto stood at parade rest, his semi-erect cock hardening to a pole.

* * *

PSS Eye of Serpent

“Sir, picking something up on sensors” reported Lt Cdr O’Hara.

“I see it, Paula.” confirmed Captain Tabico.

The Juni had just come out from behind the planet’s blindspot, closely followed by another ship, this one without an active IFF beacon.

“Helm, give me an intercept course based on a three minute flank speed burn followed by silent running. Boatswain, sound general quarters, we have a pirate to catch!”

* * *

Forto regained awareness. It was a slow process, awareness of being aware following some time later.

He was no longer in the restaurant, in fact this place looked like nowhere he’d ever seen. The light level was low, the walls glistening black and ribbed with organic looking structures. He sensed other passengers stood in a row on either side. It didn’t occur to him to turn his head, the instruction to stand aroused and immobile had done its work well.

“Good; you’re finally back with us” said a voice he recognized. It was the handsome stranger from the pool.

The interesting parts of pool guy’s physique that had been hidden under clothes during their first meeting immediately distracted Forto. He gave a mental shake of his head, trying to clear the gayness that seemed to be growing there.

“Where are we?”

“Aboard a cloner factory ship.” replied the other.

“Shit!” gasped Forto, a chill going up his spine, cloning required the death of the donor; not good, not good at all. He tried to move but found that he couldn’t, his muscles not responding to his wishes.

The stranger walked over to him and ran a finger down his chest; it felt good, it felt damn good.

“How come you can move?”

“Because my mind is considerably better defended than yours.” sneered the boy giving Forto’s balls a painful squeeze.

The powerful hand moved to his cock resting two fingers gently on it. The touch was driving him wild, especially given his inability to react. A memory slipped into place, the intense stare and the instruction to turn from straight to gay.

“You! You ordered me to become gay! You made me suck Douglad’s cock”

Yes. How did he taste?”

“Wonderful” replied Forto in a dreamy voice before snapping himself back “Hey! You had no right! It’s illegal to hypno without permission!”

“Yes, absolutely illegal my boy. Ironic really, it’s the only thing that will save you from what they have planned.”

Forto shivered, the voice was filled with malice, gloating, evil. That hand was still resting gently on his erection driving the hypnotized part of his mind wild.

“What do you mean? How will my being gay help? If this is a fucking cloner ship, they’re going to fucking kill us!”

“Actually they’re not. We’re the cream of the crop, the fittest, and the most handsome bodies aboard. No, what they have in mind is much nastier.”

“Nastier than being dead??”

“Oh yes, definitely. These aren’t normal pirates you see, these are the Latexi.” The pool guy paused as if the name should mean something. Seeing that it didn’t he continued impatiently. “The Latexi are parasitic, they intend to use us as hosts for their next generation.”

“Like I said. How is you having fucked with my mind going to make a difference?”

“They won’t be able to wipe your mind because it already belongs to someone else, namely me.”

“Why should I believe you?”

“My dear boy, I don’t require your trust, all I require is your total obedience.”

“You know what I think? I think this could be nothing but you playing one last fucking mind-game. You are about to die and all you can think of is a final fucking jack-off session!”

The guy’s eyes flashed dangerously, a look that promised murder for any that defied him. Unexpectedly the look passed and the guy was smiling in a way that made Forto’s knees go weak. Almost, he went down in front of the hunk, almost.

“Fine. We’ll just wait for you to change your mind, shall we? Do let me know when your conscious mind catches up with your delightfully pliant sub-conscious. I gather a Latexi takes approximately thirty minutes to subvert and eliminate a host persona. That gives you just over twenty minutes to evolve into the obedient servant I require.”

“Screw you!”

“I intend to.”

As if hearing a sound his tormentor glanced at the door and then hastily stood away from Fortunato taking up position opposite him in an identical parade rest stance.

Forto couldn’t help himself his eyes focused on the finely sculpted muscles; it was agony. He wanted to move, to worship that body, even knowing that his desires were just post-hypno fakes didn’t help.

After what seemed like an eternity the door opened and a man entered. He was muscular and clad from the neck down in a one piece uniform that had the same texture as the walls.

“Excellent. So much more fun when they are self-aware” said the clone-pirate in a voice almost as evil as the other prisoner’s.

Fortunato glared at the pirate. Unfortunately the bastard was a real hunk and the part of him the master (don’t call him that!) had tampered with was finding him incredibly attractive. His wandering eye noted an odd discrepancy between the clone-pirate’s face and body. The face was handsome, young looking without any stubble and yet the hunky body would have taken years of exercise to achieve, the skin-tight sheath leaving nothing to the imagination.

The Clone-pirate walked around the prisoners inspecting them, examining cock, butt and teeth. After a while it was fortunato’s turn, the gorgeous hunk stopping in front of him.

With shock Forto noticed that the pirate’s eyes were a featureless black with the same texture as the walls and uniform; could the other prisoner have been right?

“Yes, you’ll do.”

The pirate grasped his own cock and began stroking it, clearly getting off on Fortunato’s look. Forto found his eyes fixing on the dark masturbation every bulging vein impacting on his hypnotized brain making his mouth water so bad he was almost drooling.

If his body had had the power of movement he would have dropped to his knees, mouth open. The part of his mind that was disgusted by such behavior gave a faint, almost imperceptible shudder.

The pirate did something strange, pulling his foreskin forward so that it slid over Forto’s cockhead making it feel as if his cock was between pussy lips, lips that tightened behind his cockhead. The black clad hand began rubbing the foreskin back and forth giving pleasure to both cocks.

Forto felt his climax building up preparing to give a volcanic eruption of thick white cum. There was no way to stop it now, his body was giving him all the mind numbing feedback that said ‘here...it...cums’

In a fleeting instant he realized that a man was responsible for his orgasm and that meant he was now fully gay. If he was fully gay it meant he had obeyed his Master. The thought that he was obedient triggered another orgasm before the first had finished.

As if on a signal the pirate also ejaculated, sending tendrils of black cum running over Forto’s cock as if they had a life of their own. The deed done, the pirate pulled away, Forto looked down at his own cock and was surprised to see that it was now entirely coated in a black sheath like some ultra-realistic living condom.

Slowly the black stuff exuded two tendrils that ran up over his hips like the threads of a thong that finally rejoined at the top of his ass crack. The threads thickened as a bulge of the black stuff traveled around behind and ran down his ass. Almost involuntarily he clenched his buttocks around the intrusion.

He felt emotions, but they weren’t his. A sense of awe and wonder, a need to look at everything, to taste everything, a need to rub his cock against various things to see what they felt like. His eyes drifted to where the pirate was breeding with another host and felt incredible pride, the word ‘daddy’ bubbled up within him.

He moved his hand to stroke the cool slippery smoothness that encased his cock, forgetting completely the hypnotic command that held him immobile.

The emotions changed, a feeling of being delighted by his own cleverness, associated with the act of moving his hand. His surface was incredibly sensitive to the stroking hand and he felt another orgasm building up. This time the creature encasing his cock orgasmed first triggering his own a second later.

As if the creature’s pleasure were a signal it entered a growth spurt, expanding so that it covered everything between thigh and waist in a tight rubbery embrace. At first look the thing could be mistaken for cycling shorts except that the waistline and leg-ends looked like an organic flow rather than a straight line seam.

His other hand moved to caress the sensitive black surface covering his ass. Again he felt pride in his ability to move both hands at once, along with a shear joy at being alive, this time the emotion seemed stronger.

Forto placed a finger against his butthole and pushed the black material inside. He felt a feedback of surprise and delight, the creature had not moved that finger but liked the feel of the new place it had found.

Another orgasm shattered his concentration, when he was able to focus outside of himself again he could see that he was encased from just below his pectorals down as far as his knees. It was getting very hard to seperate what he was feeling from what ‘He’ was feeling.

At some point daddy had left the room. He was sad that daddy had gone away, but was soon distracted with feeling the rubber-like surface that covered his abdominals.

“It’s nearly taken you hasn’t it” said Master’s voice. “You can hardly detect the difference between your thoughts and those of the creature growing on you.”

Fortunato felt hatred for the distracting voice saying bad things.

“Go away!”

“But I won’t go away. It’s time you remembered who your Master is”

Fortunato felt his emotions go crazy, a half remembered need to serve warring with rage and a need to cry. The tears won.

“Why do you interfere? I haven’t done you harm” he sobbed

“Just listen to yourself. Is that you speaking or the baby parasite that’s leaching away your personality.” replied the one he vaguely recalled being his Master.

“Leave me alone!”

“Once the Latexi parasite has fully encased you there won’t be anything left of the real you. Give yourself to me now, whilst you still have a chance. Obey your master!”

Forto began stroking his cock faster feeling a desperate need for another orgasm. He needed the emotional energy in order to grow. No. That wasn’t right. It was the black rubbery thing that would grow not him.

He forced himself to stop caressing himself. But it was to late, the exotic sensation of being firmly held was tipping him over the edge. A feeling of relief washed over him as he expanded to cover his host body from armpit to ankle.

“You’re not the boss of me! I’m gonna call dad!”

“Interesting. You’ve managed to absorb the human’s personality remarkably quickly. For a Latexi you’re quite powerful. Unfortunately you are also really naive. You rushed the job, spurred on by my comments no doubt.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m afraid you weren’t very selective about what you absorbed. Who is your Master boy?”

“You are, Master” he replied. There was no confusion, he clearly remembered the moment by the pool when his mind had been enslaved by a single glance. The memory triggered a final orgasm and a growth spurt, black rubbery flesh enveloping arms hands and feet, poured into his ear holes. Fortunato closed his eyes; when he opened them they were a featureless black.

“And now it is to late. You have reached adulthood your ability to shape and edit your inherited personality is gone. You are mine forever!”

“Yes Master. How may I serve?” he replied. He felt no regret, serving master was merely a fact of his young existence.

“Go to the Engine room and disable this ship.” The Master turned his attention to Fortunato’s brothers who, he noted, had only partially covered their hosts. “And now my pretties it is time for the rest of you to learn your place.”

Forto could hear several sobs and protests as he left the room.

Instinctively he placed his hand against the corridor wall, bonding with it and allowing the memory of the ship’s layout to flow into him. It was time to locate that Engine Room thing.

* * *

PSS Eye of Serpent

“Passive targeting lock, extreme range. Permission to fire Captain?”

“Any sign that the pirate knows we are here?”

“No Captain”

“Maintain course and speed. I want us at optimum range before we re-work their priorities”

“Aye Captain”

* * *

Fortunato halted. Ahead of him stood four identical centaurs, obviously amongst the first batch of clones to be manufactured. Something about their faces was familiar, stirring an old memory in his host body. Master had ordered him to become gay and had ordered a centaur exactly like this one to teach him how to give pleasure.

Excellent, he thought, another way to obey Master.

“What is your name Centaur?”

“Labor clone C-1454”

“Labor clone C-1452”

“Labor clone C-1453”

“Labor clone C-1451”

Forto frowned. In order to serve they needed to remember who they had originally been.

“Your name is Douglad Chironson-unclaimed. I order you to Remember everything you can about being called Douglad.”

“Yes Master” they chorused.

For several moments the centaurs stood frowning, their expressions almost comical, Fortunato waited, confident that the Master’s commands had survived the cloning process.

“Master, I have the strangest urge. I feel I need to teach you to suck my cock” said the four voices in chorus and after a moment of surprise “Hey! You’re me!”

Satisfied that his plan had worked Forto sat down cross-legged and waited for the first Douglad to give him his lesson.

He opened his mouth ready to taste cum only for a harsh telepathic thought to lash at his sensitive surfaces.

*Engine room. Now!*

Master was displeased. The 2nd order should have taken priority. Hastily he scrambled to his feet and sprinted toward the Engine room.

Behind him he heard the confused chatter of the Douglad clones as they struggled to come to terms with their situation. After a moment he could hear the sound of hooves, the Douglads were following, their need to train him in to be a proper cocksucker over-riding their need for self-identity.

* * *

Varin Nurnberg entered the bridge, feeling sated and drained. He had spawned fifteen new sons leaving his host body with only the thinnest coating of self.

“Picking up a mass-anomaly uncle Varin” reported the crewman manning the sensors.

Varin placed a hand on the control console, merging with it and sensing what the boy did.

“Crap. That’s a kanging ship. Helm, set course for Tau Ceti. All hands make sail! It’s time we were somewhere else.”

* * *

PSS Eye of Serpent

“Course Change! Target is accelerating and deploying sail.”

“Helm, Intercept course, flank speed; Guns, give him a shot across his bow; Comm, open hailing frequencies” Snapped Capt. Tabico.

“Hailing frequency open. Channel is secure.”

A holographic image formed. A thin young man encased from the neck down in sentient rubber, the lack of muscular bulk indicating that the Latexi had been busy breeding.

“I do hope I didn’t interrupt an orgy Captain Nurnberg” said Capt. Tabico in an icy voice.

“Ah, the inestimable Captain Tabico. No tabby I’d just finished. I suppose you are going to be tediously correct and order me to heave too in the name of the Master?”

“You are charged with piracy, murder, rape, unauthorized cloning, and illegal use of mind control equipment. You are ordered to heave too and prepare to be boarded. In the name of Taylor, 14th Master of Terra”

“Everything by the book, eh Tabby? What does the book say about the innocent? Let me see. Oh yes. It says ‘protect the innocent’ doesn’t it.” smirked Nurnberg. “I wonder what will happen to all the useless old folk I left aboard the Juni if I make them believe their brains have been infested with Lyrkan wasp larvae.

“You fiend!”

“Au revoir Tabby dear” replied Nurnberg cutting the transmission.

“Sir, target #1 has fired on the Juni”

“Guns! Target the Juni and load with sleep rounds, one salvo. Then retarget that pirate and load with SMB.”

“Aye Captain. Salvo of Sleep, retarget and salvo of SMB.” acknowledged the tactical officer.

The ship shuddered slightly as beams of hypnotic energy lashed out at the stricken starliner.

“Sir, permission to speak?” asked the first officer

“Make it brief Paula.”

“It’s the SMB Ma’am. It is my duty advise that Standard Rules of Engagement restrict the use of Sado-Masocistic Bondage ordnance in police actions”

“Are you familiar with Lyrkan wasps Paula?”

“No Captain”

“The victims on the Juni will be looking for ways to extract the imagined larvae before the critters take over their brains. If we are lucky none of them had any sharp implements within easy reach.”

“Objection withdrawn. Section 52.1 clearly states that in the event of an atrocity the captain has discretion.”

“Sir, Target #1 has accelerated beyond our effective range” reported the Tactical Officer.

“Helm, Increase acceleration to 110% of rated maximum” ordered Capt Tabico feeling the wind knocked from her lungs as the Eye of Serpent leapt forward.

There was no way she was letting that rubberoid ameoba Nurnberg get away, not this time.

* * *

Forto looked around the Engine Room. The vast chamber felt familiar, felt like home, even though he had never been there before. Touching the master control console he merged with it letting details of its operation to seep into his surface. This was so much easier than human learning! Swiftly he commanded the ship to jettison all masts.

Overhead and down below a series of loud thunks indicated that his mission was complete. Satisfied he turned his attention to the centaurs who’d obediently followed him. Finally he could fulfill Master’s first order and learn to suck cock.

* * *

PSS Eye of Serpent

“Sir. Target change. Picking up debris from target #1...I think...Master’s Will! They’ve lost their entire sail array”

“Less of the expletive Sarah.”

“Sorry Mistress”

“Guns, rapid fire with SMB. Lets get this finished”

* * *

Forto knelt before C-1454’s huge equine member and licked his lips. It looked impossibly large and irresistibly tasty. Gently he opened his lips and...WHITE... For a brief instant he thought ‘not again’ and then everything was different.

A hard metal shod hoof pressed painfully down on his chest. The pain felt good, but it would be even better if he were immobile. Concentrating hard he pressed his hands together and willed his surface to flow together forming a handcuff.

It felt good to be so helpless, but he could do better! Curling around so that his hands touched his feet he willed the bond to constrain feet as well. There was a word for how he was constrained, hogtied! Damn this was so hot, hogtied, and almost totally immobile.

He could speak, it would be better if he were unable to even beg for mercy. Focusing his will one final time he formed a penis shaped gag to fill his disrespectful mouth.

Somehow sensing his role the nearest centaur used its hooves to kick him into position, face hard against the floor his polished black ass cheeks high in the air. It was just the right position for full penetration and judging from what he’d seen that cock it was going to hurt! He couldn’t wait and twitched his cheeks trying to hint what was required.

Douglad got the idea just fine.

* * *

PSS Eye of Serpent

“Captain’s Log Supplemental: The Eye of Serpent’s crew are celebrating their victory. I have, on my own authority, ordered duty suspended until all crew-women have experienced three orgasms each.

Fortunately casualties have been light, only a single passenger aboard the Juni, blind in one eye after attempted self-surgery; and a young Latexi with a fractured pelvis and ruptured bowel after a run in with a herd of SMB tranced centaurs.”

In truth we got lucky this time. The pirate had the bad fortune to pick the ship that Case Omega was traveling on. Somehow the threat situation stripped away the Omega’s memory wipe allowing him to hypnotize some of the pirate crew and sabotage the ship.”

On the surface everything looks fine; but I am troubled, The Omega didn’t choose to act in person, instead choosing to send his slaves into harm’s way. Am I right to mistrust The Omega? He seems almost infinite in his arrogance; shouldn’t such a character flaw have disqualified him from his critical position?”

Perhaps I am wrong. Given the set of circumstances that would normally activate Case Omega perhaps unusual character traits are necessary. In any event, I find myself reluctant to trust this unexpected guest. Until his identity is confirmed I intend to keep him under close observation.”

Tabico, by the grace of my Master, commander of his ship Eye of Serpent.”

The Captain deactivated the recorder and turned her attention to the hologram that rotated before her; the boy, with his curly black and green hair, the contemptuous look in his eye’s and the slightly mocking curl of the mouth that simply howled that some private joke was being played out.

Without any prior hint of trouble the lighting in her quarters flicked to battle red and a siren began to wail.

Captain Tabico leaned across her desk and activated the bridge comm. “Tabico. Report”

“Captain...it’s” The Comm officer couldn’t continue, her make up smeared by tears, she gulped back the sobs and relayed the message from Fleet HQ instead.

Tabico read the brief statement and felt the bottom drop out of her world. Numbly her fingers moved to delete the supplemental entry, It would not do to disrespect the new Master.

Taylor, 14th Master of Terra was dead, assassinated. Case Omega had been declared with immediate effect. Garion Masterson, the boy who’s image revolved in front of her, was now Garion, 15th Master of Terra. Her primary duty now was to deliver him to Terra so that he could prevent panic amongst his slaves.

Using techniques she had learned long ago Captain Tabico deleted her internal doubts and dedicated herself to the service of her new Master.

With a heavy heart she headed to the guest room. Master needed to be informed of his elder brother’s untimely death and receive her pledge of servitude on behalf of the crew.

* * *

The Master sensed the spreading emotion of bereavement and smiled to himself. It would take an annoying amount of time to reach Terra, but at least there was Nurnberg whom, he was sure, would make quite an entertaining toy until someone better came within reach.