The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Year of the Cock

Special thanks are in order to BlueLyric, whose contest in both MC Forum and MC Garden for January, 2008, was the inspiration for this story. This story is written by an adult, and is intended to be enjoyed solely by other adults. If you’re not an adult, please direct your web browser to some other website that is not intended for adults. I assume no responsibility for any minor children who might happen to browse their way over to this story. Thus endeth the disclaimer.

If you are interested in Chinese mythology and/or the Chinese zodiac, I recommend using web tools such as Wikipedia and Google for more information. If you are interested in adult literature that has a theme of mind control, well, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re interested in this story and would like to provide commentary and/or criticism, my e-mail address is .

The alarm went off at its normal time, and Mark went about his usual routine for a weekday morning. The first thing he did was tear the page off of the desk calendar on top of his bureau to bring everything up to the current date. Friday, the first day of August, 2008.

He let out a short sigh and mumbled, “Happy birthday, Mark.” He couldn’t help but feel a little bit down this morning. Maybe the fact that he had just turned twenty seven was a part of it. Not that there was anything really wrong with his life. He had a good job, a nice apartment, good friends and his brothers were always there for him if he needed them. Somehow he just felt that things would be, you know, different by now. Nothing concrete. Just different. It wasn’t even the lack of a girlfriend that bothered him.

He showered and shaved, and proceeded with his morning ritual for getting ready to go to work. On his way in to work, he stopped by the local coffee shop for a coffee and a danish. He set his bag on the floor by his desk and logged into his PC. He took a sip of his coffee and the phone rang.

“This is Mark.”

“Happy birthday, you old geezer!”

“Hey, Dave! You’re still older than me!”

“Maybe so, but I’ll bet I feel younger!” Mark wasn’t sure about this, but there definitely was a lot of energy in his brother’s voice.

“Uh huh, right.”

“So, are you still up for going out tonight? Or do you just want to stay home and knit a sweater or whatever old folks do.”

“Yeah, I’m still up for it. Where’d you say we were going?”

“Chinatown. Be ready to go at 7. Steve and I will pick you up at your place.”

“Okay. I’ll see you then.”

“Don’t work too hard today, bro!”

“I’ll try not to.”

“Take it easy.”

“See you tonight.”

Mark hung up the phone. His brothers had never steered him wrong, especially on his birthday, but Chinatown? In past years, they’ve gone to the best strip clubs, or to ballgames. One time they made it to a boxing match on his birthday. Another time they all had a blast playing paintball. But what was in Chinatown? Sure, he loved moo goo gai pan as much as the next guy, but is that all this would be? Dave and/or Steve must know something he didn’t.

The remainder of the day was by and large uneventful. Occasionally friends and coworkers would stop by his desk, call, or e-mail him with birthday wishes, but that was the only thing that made this day any different from any other day.

He left work and returned home to his apartment, where he looked over his clothes for the day and tried to decide what he should wear to Chinatown. The shirt was a semi-casual button-down shirt, so he decided that could stay. The pants were too formal; he changed into a pair of khakis and sat down on the couch to watch the news until his brothers showed up.

In relatively short time, he heard the sound of a car horn honking downstairs. “Yo, Markus! You ready to rock and roll?”

Mark lifted the screen by his open window and leaned out. “I’ll be right down, Stevie!”

Steve craned his head out the passenger’s side window and shouted back, “Well, just hurry up, old man!”

“Okay, but I’ve got shotgun!”

By the time Mark reached the car that was waiting downstairs, Steve had already moved into the back seat.

Mark fastened his seat belt. After a short silence, Dave, the oldest of the three brothers asked, “Are you excited about tonight?”

“Yeah, guys. I don’t know what you’ve got planned, but, um... this is ... er -- .”

Steve laughed and finished Mark’s sentence. “Different. Yeah, we know.. But you’re going to love this.”

“Yeah, Mark,” Dave chimed in. “Tonight is going to totally rock.”

“I don’t suppose either one of you can give me some kind of a hint.”

Dave let out a drawn out, “Well....” before both he and Steve said, quickly, abruptly, and in unison, “No!”

All three brothers laughed. They spent the rest of the drive talking about family, friends, work, anything but Mark’s birthday. Dave found a parking spot and they all got out of the car. Steve stood up and said, “You can follow me.”

In a dimly lit alleyway not far from the parking lot, an elderly Chinese man was hunched over behind a table. He had several boxes stacked on and around the table, but in one corner of the table was an object that, at first glance, Mark thought was a toy oven. The man’s gray, stringy hair seemed to rest haphazardly upon his head. He sported a long goatee. He saw Steve approach and looked up. Mark thought that if he wasn’t careful, he’d fall over.

“Mr. Chen! I told you I’d be back with my brother.”

“Ah, so! Is you brother?” The old man spoke with a strong accent. Mark didn’t understand what he said at first, but Steve apparently had no problem understanding him.

“Yes. This is my brother, Mark.”

Mr. Chen held out a skinny hand. Mark cautiously shook his hand, half fearful that he would accidentally break the old man’s arm. When he let go, he bowed politely.

“So, Mark, you brother say today you birthday, yes?”

Mark looked back and forth between his two brothers, unsure where this was going. Dave nodded confidently. “Yes.”

“How old are you?”

“Um, I’m ... twenty seven.”

“Oh! Is very lucky number! To you, seven is lucky number, yes?” The brothers nodded agreement. “In China, three is lucky number. And twenty seven is three time three time three, so you at very lucky age. You get very lucky this year.”

Mark wondered if the phrase “get lucky” meant the same thing to this old man as it did to him. He decided against asking this. Before he had the chance to say or do anything, Mr. Chen had opened one of his boxes and removed a squared-off piece of silver on a chain; it looked like a blank dogtag, not unlike what you are given in the army for identification.

The man placed the chain into a slot on the side of the thing that looked like a toy oven. He flipped a few switches as the machine let out a low hum and started to glow a fairly bright shade of orange-red. Dave, who was standing closest to this machine, had to step back, remarking that he could feel the heat. Steve and Mark felt it too.

Mark turned back and forth between his two brothers. “What’s he doing?”

The old man looked up and smiled. “I create charm to help you get lucky. Machine here contain ancient spirits representing each of twelve signs of Chinese zodiac. Do you know Chinese zodiac?”

“Um, I know that I was born in the year of the rooster.”

“Year of cock, yes.” Steve suppressed a snicker. “You are deep thinker. Not as adventurous as you appear. I give you spirit of year of cock. You wear spirit, you get lucky. It only work for you. You brothers not born in year of cock.”

Hearing this old man repeat the word “cock” all of these times made Mark feel a little bit uneasy, but he didn’t want to say anything. By this time, the hum of the machine had grown fairly loud, but it suddenly stopped and everyone knew that whatever the old man had done -- whether it was really a ghost or not -- the machine was finished with its job. Mr. Chen removed the charm from the machine and gave Mark further instructions. “Please lean forward.”

Dave gently punched Mark in the back, who realized he had just been standing there and quickly bowed over the table. Mr. Chen gently slid the chain holding onto the charm over Mark’s head and down onto his shoulders, so that he was wearing it like a necklace.

“Very good. So. Please wait one hour before spirit understand you better. Keep charm under shirt until you ready to show it. It help you get lucky.”

Mark stood up and gazed at the charm. It was a shiny silver and flat. It had a hologram of a rooster burned into both sides. He casually dropped it under his shirt. “Thank you, Mr. Chen.”

“You very welcome. Use it well.”

Dave and Mark started to exit the alleyway. Mr. Chen said a few things to Steve, who placed an envelope on the table and joined up with his brothers. “Sorry about that! I just had to settle up a few things with the old man.”

Dave grinned at his brother. “Well, looks like we’ve got some time to kill. You up for dinner?”

“Sure.” Mark didn’t have the heart to tell his brothers he thought they’d just been conned. Still, there was no obvious source of power on the oven-like device, so who knew what really happened?

The three young men proceeded to a nearby restaurant and were escorted to a table by the hostess. They were looking over the menu when their waitress approached them and asked them if they wanted anything to drink.

Dave immediately spoke. “Three bottles of Tsingtao, please.”

“Very good.”

After a few minutes, the waitress returned with their beers and asked if they were ready to order. The brothers looked around and decided that they were all ready. Dave and Steve encouraged Mark to order first. “It’s your birthday after all.”

The waitress smiled broadly. “Oh! Happy birthday! Do you mind, how old are you?”

“Twenty seven.”

The waitress did some quick math in her head. “You born in year of cock! You are proud, romantic. You love good challenge, yes?”

Mark nodded, but there was something disconcerting about the fact that two people now claimed to know something about him, just based upon his age. But Mark had to concede that both the waitress and the old man were right. He thought about the fact that, by the “western” zodiac, he was a Leo, the lion, and wondered how many people would be able to describe him like this based upon that, too.

“What would you like to order?” The waitress’s question had a sing-songy feel to it.

“Um, I’ll have the Dragon and Phoenix,” Mark decided, quickly looking over the menu.

“Very good. And you?”

Dave pointed to one item on the menu and said, “I’ll have the Moo Goo Gai Pan.”

“Good. And you?”

“Pepper steak with onions.”

“Thank you. Does anyone want soup or fried rice?”

Mark and Dave asked for fried rice, while Mark and Steve each ordered a Wonton Soup to go with their respective meals.

The waitress collected their menus and walked away. Seizing the opportunity, Dave flashed a smile at Mark. “So, do you think the old man understood the meaning of the phrase ‘get lucky’ as we understand it?”

“I doubt it,” Mark replied somewhat sullenly.

Steve winked, “You never know.” After a brief silence, Steve raised his beer and said, “To the year of the cock!”

Mark and Dave both laughed. “The year of the cock!” They clinked their beer bottles together and drank.

The waitress quickly brought out the soups and a few short minutes later, she brought out the food. All three brothers quickly dug in to their respective meals. The food is good, and all of this is nice, but this is a lot tamer than other birthday celebrations, Mark thought.

After they were all done eating dinner, the waitress brought out the check, with three fortune cookies. Dave quickly grabbed the check before Mark could even see how much it was. He threw a fortune cookie to each of his brothers as he dug out a some cash to pay for the meal.

Steve opened up his cookie and read the fortune inside out loud. “He who laughs last is laughing at you.” A grin came across his face. “I kind of like that!”

“Yeah, that’s a good one. Mine says, ‘The first step to better times is to imagine them.’” Dave looked up when he finished reading. “This is pretty good too. What’s yours say, Mark?”

Mark cleared his throat. “Love is for the lucky and the brave.”

Steve calmly responded, “Nice.”

Dave chuckled. “What is it with you and being lucky all over the place?”

“It’s three times three times three, man!” Steve remarked, laughingly. “What number could be more lucky? I guess that’ll be me in a couple of years when I turn 27?”

“Maybe,” Dave answered. “I don’t remember my 27th year as being any more or less lucky than any other year. Anyway, Mark. What do you say the three of us head out and see if that charm really will help you, um ... get lucky.”

The brothers stood up from the table, laughing, and walked back into the now-dark streets of Chinatown. When they got back into the car, Mark asked, “So now whereto?”

“You’ll see,” remarked Dave, grinning from ear to ear. “D’you think you’ve been wearing that thing for an hour by now?”

Mark glanced down at his watch. “Just about. Might need another five minutes or so.”

“Sounds perfect. Now just relax and think ... lucky thoughts.”

More laughter filled the car.

Dave drove through the city and pulled into the parking lot behind a popular nightclub. It was only about 9 pm, and already the line to get in snaked nearly to the street.

“You’re taking me to a disco?”

“I’m friends with the manager,” Dave said, matter-of-factly. “We don’t even need to wait in that line. It’s gonna be a good night, I promise you.”

Dave led his brothers to the front door, and smiled at the bouncer. “How are you, Paul?”

“Good, Dave. Buddy said you’d be here with your brothers. Which one’s the birthday boy?”

“Right here.” Dave put his hand on his brother’s shoulder. “This is Mark.”

“Nice to meet you, Mark.” Paul shook his hand.

“We host the best parties. Happy birthday, and come on in.”

“Thank you.”

Dave led Steve and Mark into the building, which was lit with an odd mixture of fluorescent paints and black lights, revolving spotlights, and small white lights that traced shapes and patterns along the walls. It was a wide open space; some people were clustered around very well-stocked bars. The dance floor had a few people moving, gyrating, and generally having a good time, as a DJ, who was visible through a window in the far wall, was playing some techno dance music.

They found a table in clear view of the dance floor. Mark sat down and looked around, wondering if he’d see anyone he knew, or even if he’d get to meet someone new.

“I’m going to go get us drinks. The usuals?” Dave asked, he had to yell to be heard over the sound of the music. Mark and Steve nodded.

As Dave walked away, Steve nudged Mark and pointed at his shirt. Mark looked down and realized what his brother meant. He reached for the chain containing the Chinese man’s charm and slowly twirled it around his finger before pulling the charm out and dropping it at the front of his shirt. Mark proceeded to unbutton one or two more buttons on his shirt to make it look less conspicuous.

Dave returned to the table with three bottles of beer. “Seen anyone you like yet, bro?”

“There’s a couple of cute girls on the dancefloor over there.” He pointed to two girls, a brunette and a blonde, who were obviously together, who were raising their arms and twirling around in time with the beat of the music. The brunette was slightly shorter than the blonde; both had long hair that swung around as they moved their heads. The blonde was wearing thin-rimmed glasses that seemed to fit neatly on her face.

Steve bluntly wondered, “You gonna join ‘em?”

“Not yet. Let’s see how much longer they’re out there.”

“Good move, bro. Let them come to us.”

“You seen your friend who runs this place?”

“He’s walking around right now. I waved to him, but I’m not sure he saw me.”

Steve chuckled. “Um, I think he did.”

“How do you know?”

“Isn’t that him coming here right now?”

“Dave! You know you really ought to stop in here more often.” A large, round man, smiling broadly and wearing a jacket and tie, with jeans and sneakers was standing directly behind Dave.

“I know, but tonight isn’t about me.”

“Right! You must be Mark.” He shook Mark’s hand. “You can call me Buddy. Happy birthday! We’re going to throw you one helluva party.”

“Thank you.”

“Is there anything special you’d like us to do for you?”

Mark took a sip of his beer. “Nothing really comes to mind.”

“Well, if you think of anything, just go up to the DJ up there. He can get a hold of me. I’m going over to talk to him now.”

Buddy bounced off along the side of the dance floor. The music slowed down and turned into a ballad. All but the couples who were dancing together near the far end of the floor left the floor. The two girls Mark pointed out a few minutes before walked to their own table, which was only a few tables away from where the brothers were enjoying their drinks.

Steve looked at Dave. “What do you think?”

“I say now or never.”

“You wanna be wingman on this one or should I?”

“You do this one.”

Steve casually stood up and walked over to the girls’ table. Mark and Dave couldn’t hear what he was saying, but they saw him pointing. The girl with the glasses was smiling, maybe even laughing. She looked at her friend and then back at Steve.

The brunette was shaking her head, but the blonde clearly wanted to stand up. Mark looked at the two girls and didn’t feel comfortable with these two girls disagreeing over what he figured to be talking to him. Steve put his hand on the brunette’s shoulders, who smiled at him as she placed her hands in the center of her lap.

The blonde girl stood up. Steve walked casually behind her. The brunette kept a watchful eye on her friend, Mark, Dave, and the table, clearly ready to stand up and come to the rescue if she felt it was needed.

When Steve reached the table, he said, “Mark, I’d like you to meet Erica. Erica, meet my brother, Mark.”

“Steve tells me today’s your birthday, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“If you don’t mind my asking, how old are you?”

“27.”

“Really? I’ll be 27 in two months!”

“So that makes you a ...” Mark paused, trying to think of what the correct sign of the zodiac was. “You’re not a Virgo. That’s next month. Hmmm. Scorpio?”

“Close! I’m a Libra.”

“Do you believe in that stuff?”

“Not sure. It’s still kind of fun, ya know?”

“Yeah. We just came from Chinatown. And two people tried to predict something about me by the year I was born in the Chinese zodiac.”

“The year of the rooster, right?”

Mark had to suppress a chuckle when he saw Steve mouth the word ‘cock’ over her shoulder. “Right.”

“Well, what did they predict?”

“Um, that 27 is, like, three cubed or something, and three’s a lucky number in Chinese myth, so I’m in for a, uh, lucky year.”

Erica giggled and Mark’s brothers joined in with subdued laughter of their own.

Dave pointed directly to the charm hanging around Mark’s neck. “While we were in Chinatown, we got him that.”

Erica saw the charm and reached for it. She spoke slowly, calmly. “It’s very .... attractive.” There was a dreamy look in her eyes as she focussed on the gift Mark’s brothers had given him earlier that evening. She started to mumble.

Mark looked at his brothers with a mix of confusion and fear. They responded with broad grins and shrugs of their shoulders. Dave leaned in close to Mark and said, “Say something to her.”

“Erica, are you okay?”

With Mark’s words, Erica seemed to wake up. She dropped the Chinese charm; it landed gently back on his chest. “Oh, sorry about that. Not sure what happened there.”

“That’s all right.”

“Does your chain mean anything?”

“It stands for the year of the ...” he looked up at his brothers, not sure if he should say ‘cock’ or ‘rooster.’ Steve finished the sentence, “... cock.”

“That’s a nice cock, Mark.”

“Ummmm.....” This was a strange conversation, and Mark was eager to change the subject. “I saw you and your friend dancing out there. You looked very natural.”

“Thank you, Mark. That’s sweet of you. We just wanted to let our hair down after a long week.”

“I hear you.”

“You know, it’s strange, Mark. I feel like I should do something for you. You know?”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know. It’s just that, I, um, I need you to tell me what you want me to do next.”

Mark didn’t expect this. He looked around from Erica’s face, which seemed truly sincere in her expectation of an order of some sort, to his brothers, who seemed pleased at what was happening here. He glanced over at the table where Erica’s friend was still sitting. Her friend looked a bit impatient but otherwise didn’t seem all too worried about what was going on.

Finally, Mark decided to speak. “How about if you bought the next round of drinks for me and my brothers?”

“I can do that.” She turned on her heels and walked over to the bar. There was something unusual, yet subtle about the way she walked. She was clearly a woman on a mission, and was happy to be doing this. If there was uncertainty in the way she first walked to the table, it was long-since gone and replaced with a confidence that could only come from pure comfort at one’s situation.

Once Erica was out of earshot, Dave nudged his brother. “Ask her something she wouldn’t normally share with anyone.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know. Start out semi-innocent and see where it takes you.”

Steve jumped into the conversation laughing. “I’ll tell you where it’ll take you. You’re going to, what’s the right phrase? Get lucky tonight.”

Dave laughed, but Mark wanted to make sure that Erica’s friend wouldn’t spoil things. She was definitely keeping an eye on the three brothers and alternately glancing back and forth between their table, and the bar, where Erica had just gotten three bottles of beer and started back towards the men’s table.

Mark watched as Erica confidently returned to him and placed them on the table.

“How did that feel?”

Smiling mischievously, Erica responded, “Satisfying.”

“All right, Erica. I’m going to ask you a few questions, and I want you to answer me as honestly as you can, okay?”

“Okay.”

Mark hesitated, glancing up at his brothers. Steve held his hands in front of his chest, to indicate something about her breasts.

“So what’s .. um, what’s your bra size?” Steve and Dave both nodded their approvals.

“34C.”

Steve leaned in close to Mark and whispered in his ear.

Erica saw this and asked, “What was that about?”

Mark demurred. “I’m, um, not sure if I should tell you.”

“Oh come on, Mark. There aren’t any secrets between us. You can tell me anything.”

“All right, I guess. Steve, here, he, um, he doesn’t believe you.”

“What do you mean?”

“He doesn’t think you’re really a 34C.”

She feigned a scowl, looked at Steve and then turned to face Mark again. “I’ll prove it to all three of you.” Glancing down, she tried to appear as casual as possible as she unhooked the back of her bra behind her blouse and pulled it down by her waist. She confidently placed it on the table in front of Mark. The red lace was quite noticeable to everyone around. “See?”

At the sight of this, her friend walked over to the table. “Erica, are you all right?”

“Of course I am, Julie.”

“What did you just do?”

“Nothing! Why are --”

Julie glared at Mark and his brothers, “How did you talk my friend out of her bra?”

“Don’t say anything, Mark.” Dave warned him.

Mark protested, “But I honestly don’t know... I mean, I just --”

“Don’t go there.”

Erica, still looking calm, pointed to Mark’s necklace. With a light, dreamy voice, she pointed out the beauty of the silver image. “You kind of get lost in it. I mean, I didn’t even see you coming over, Julie.”

Julie noted the charm out of the corner of her eye and lost her balance for a moment. She placed both hands against the table in order to steady herself, at which point the charm was directly in front of her, a few feet away. She reached forward and lifted the chain, such that the mysterious pendant hung below her slender fingers. Her eyes followed the shiny metallic badge that now seemed to be the center of her world. Through a thin smile, she started to mumble, much as her friend had done a few minutes earlier.

Mark looked up at his brothers, who were both smiling broadly and passing him “thumbs-up” signs. He diverted his attention over to Erica, whose gaze alternately fell on the face of the man to whom she had just revealed her bust size, and on the shiny object hanging from her friend’s fingers.

Mark decided to see if he could control both girls at once. “Julie, can you hear me?”

“I can hear you.”

“Good. I already have Erica’s bra. I need yours now.”

While Julie was fumbling with her bra strap through her clothes, Mark spoke again. “Erica, can you hear me?”

“I can hear you.”

“I think you like the feeling of no bra. You like the way your tits bounce freely. You like the way they rub against your shirt without anything in between. Am I right?”

“You’re so right. I hadn’t thought about it before.” Her nipples suddenly became visible through her blouse.

Steve punched Dave in the shoulder and remarked, “This is starting to get interesting!”

Julie placed her black bra on the table on top of Erica’s. Mark looked at her and told her, “You like not wearing a bra, too, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Julie and Erica, why don’t you each start feeling each other up?”

The two girls turned to face one another and did exactly what they were told. Julie thrust out her chest to meet the fingers of her blonde-haired friend; Erica trembled at the feeling of the brunette’s long slender fingers tracing their way around her curves. Dave wondered aloud, whether they had ever done anything like this before.

Neither one of them acknowledged hearing what he said, so Mark asked them, in between gasps and moans emanating from at least one of their throats. “Has either of you done anything like this before?”

Erica spoke. “Not with Julie, but yes.” Julie simply shook her head.

“I take it you’re both enjoying this?”

Julie moaned, “Mmm hmmmm,” while Erica let a short, “Yes,” blurt out from her mouth.

“And the night is still young. Wait ‘til you see what I’ve got planned for you two.”

Julie started to say, “I can hardly wait,” but her voice was drowned out by the sound of the DJ.

“I’m told we’re having a birthday party here today. Our friend, Mark, is turning 27 today. Where are you, Mark?”

Mark didn’t want to draw too much attention to himself, but both Dave and Steve pointed to him with large, sweeping gestures. The DJ saw this and then he saw the two women who were standing in front of him, pawing each other with increasing lust in their eyes. “Looks like you’re already having a good time there, Dude! Anyway, this next song is for you and the two chicks with you.”

The DJ put on a dance mix Mark didn’t recognize, but it had a very sensual, grinding sound that practically oozed eros. Mark suggested to the two girls that they stop feeling each other up, and join him on the dance floor. As he stood up, each one of them took one of his hands and followed him obediently. Dave and Steve sat down at the table, laughing and applauding.

“Now both of you,” he said loudly, “I want you to really move to the music. Let it go all the way through you, filling your body and heart, your mind and soul. All you have is your passion and the music.”

Erica then positioned herself directly in front of him, raising her arms high in the air as she rubbed her breasts directly against his chest. Julie got behind him and started grinding her crotch directly into his ass, all the while cupping her own breasts and swinging her hair around so that it acted like a whip against the side of his neck.

Mark twisted his arms around the waists of both of these women, thinking that maybe the old man did mean “get lucky” the same way he did. He laughed as both women started “dry humping” his legs.

The three of them stayed on the dance floor for close to an hour. Mark didn’t have the opportunity to move as much as the two girls he was controlling, partially because they kept so close to him. They stopped dancing as soon as he told them it was time to return to the table.

Mark returned to the table and sat back down. He gestured to his lap at both women. Even though he hadn’t said a word, they each sat down on one of his legs. He held on to both of them by the waist where they sat.

“Y’know, Mark,” Dave remarked, with a cheshire-cat like smile, “I don’t think you’re going to want or need me to bring you home.”

“Probably not. Erica, Julie, would you two be able to bring me home when we leave here?”

Julie beamed. “I’d be glad to take you home.”

Erica looked at her friend teasingly, “Just don’t forget to take me with you!”

“I won’t.”

Hearing this, Steve looked at Dave and said, “I think our work is done here. Let’s get out of here, Dave.”

“Let’s. Have fun tonight, Mark. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!”

“That’s a loaded comment,” Mark fired back. “Is there anything you wouldn’t do with these two girls?”

After feigning uncertainty for a moment, Dave let out a confident, “No.” Mark’s brothers stood up and walked away, back towards the exit from the building.

Mark leaned over to Julie and sighed. “Looks like my brothers are leaving me here. I don’t know about you, but I’m starting to get tired. I think it’s time for you two to take me home.”

Both girls stood up, stretched their arms above their heads, and yawned. Erica remarked, “I guess I’m a bit sleepy, too.”

Julie led her friend and Mark out to her car. Erica got in the back seat to let Mark take the front seat, and found herself pleasantly surprised when he got in to the back with her. “I didn’t want you to sit here all alone.”

Erica let out a delighted squeak.

Mark leaned forward to Julie. “I don’t live too far from here, but to make sure you get to my place as quickly as possible, I want you to find yourself feeling hornier and hornier with every passing minute.” He then proceeded to give her directions and added that it should take about ten minutes to get back to his place.

Julie let out a gulp and took off out of the parking lot, alternately watching the road and her friend in the backseat. Every time he touched her, or every time she touched him, she felt pangs of jealousy and impatience at the fact that she wanted to be where her friend was.

In relatively short time, though, they reached his apartment. Julie parked the car. He got out and led the two visibly aroused young ladies up to his door. He opened the door and guided them both inside with an “Après vous.” Julie and Erica giggled anxiously as he followed them inside and locked the door behind them.

“Make yourselves comfortable,” he remarked in an inviting way. “I’ll be right with you.”

He quickly strode off around a corner. The girls looked at each other. Erica asked Julie, “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

“I’m thinking that my clothes are really uncomfortable.”

“Mine too!”

Mark returned shortly and was only half-surprised to see two attractive, completely naked women, sitting calmly on his sofa.

“You two look comfortable.”

“We’ll be more comfortable when you join us over here.” Erica’s voice was throaty and sensual.

He lifted his shirt over his head and tossed it on the ground. He thought for a moment and decided to keep the pendant on, before taking his place on the couch between the two women.

Both women’s eyes fell squarely on his necklace. Erica said, without the slightest inflection in her voice, “Year of the cock.” Julie added, “It’s a very beautiful cock.”

Both girls started repeating, “Beautiful cock,” as they ran their hands up and down his body. Julie unsnapped the button at the top of his pants and forced her hand down the front. He couldn’t pretend that he wasn’t aroused. Erica undid his pants the rest of the way, knelt down on the floor in front of him and pulled his pants off with one forceful tug.

“Beautiful.”

“Girls, I know you both want me, and there’s plenty of me to go around. Or in and out, as the case will be tonight.”

Erica and Julie stopped and looked into his face with pouty eyes. Neither one of them wanted to wait longer than the other to be fucked. What he said after that surprised them both.

“I believe I have complete control over your minds and bodies. I need to know what ‘complete control’ really means. Both of you, stand up.”

They calmly stood up.

“Neither one of you may blink until I say so.”

Both girls fixed their eyes forward, their eyes remaining open in an almost unnatural way.

“Both of you, lift your hands above your head. Your wrists are now tied together. Very good. Now, Erica, I want you to vocalize how you feel when you’re right on the brink of an orgasm.”

“Ah, aaah, aaah! Oh, yes! Please! That’s it! Just like that! More! Oh --”

“That’s enough, Erica.” Erica was immediately silenced. “Julie, you do the same.”

“Oh, god, yes! That’s , oh, harder! Yes, baby! That’s what I like! Yeah! Oh! Mmmmmm --”

“Very good, Julie. Now girls, I know you’re both very horny, but we need to make sure neither one of you gets pregnant. Is either of you on the pill?”

Both girls’ silence indicated that the answer was ‘no.’ “Very well, then, I want both of you to suppress your ovulation and your menstrual cycle. You may not get pregnant unless I tell you so.”

Erica tipped her head backwards and swayed slightly to her left and right at this command. Julie bent forward, mouth slightly open. When they both stood up straight again, Mark knew that his command had been completely processed.

“Good. You may both put your arms down by your sides again. Very nice. Now why don’t you two follow me into the bedroom?”

He walked down the hallway, followed closely by two of the most attractive women he’d ever been with. That old Chinese guy was right about getting lucky. He directed both girls into his room, and he followed close behind. He took off his watch and laid it on the nightstand next to the bed.

At this point, the only thing any of the three of them was wearing, was the charm with a holographic image of a rooster that hung around his neck. Mark didn’t normally feel comfortable with something around his neck like that, but he felt it prudent, at least until after he’s had his way with Erica and Julie. Or would they have their way with him?

He laid down on the bed on his back and snapped his fingers to invite both girls over to him. They each knelt down next to him on the bed, running their hands through his chest hair or fondling him wherever they could.

As the two girls knelt in closer to him, Julie brushed her chest against Erica’s stomach. At this unintended contact, both girls let out a gasp. It took Mark a moment to realize what had just happened, but as soon as he did, he instructed his two lovers: “I want you two to start making out. Fondle each other’s tits and make out. Come closer together.”

As they did as they were instructed, he noticed that their pussies were practically touching each other, directly above his manhood. He thrust forward and slid himself between both of them. Feeling this thrust, both girls let out a squeal. Although he didn’t penetrate either girl, they both felt his head make direct contact with their clits.

It was a simple pleasure, but an intense one, nonetheless. Both girls ground into each other over him; all three of them appreciated the sensation of the genitalia of the other two against his or her own.

Panting heavily, Julie mustered the presence of mind to say to Erica, “I’ve never been with both a girl and a guy at the same time. Have you?”

“Nope. I’m glad my first time’s with you,” moaned Erica in response.

“Me too.”

Both girls looked down at Mark and breathlessly mouthed the words “thank you” to him. He raised his hands and started squeezing both girls’ asses, pushing them into each other. He was enjoying this, but at this point, these two girls were definitely having a better time than he was. He’d need to remedy that, soon, but let them have their fun first. These girls may have given themselves over to him, both in mind and body, but he would at least make sure they benefited from their sacrifice.

“All right, ladies. Could you both please stop for a minute?” Both girls hands fell by their sides, and they looked down at him, eager for his next command or commands. “I’ve got a few rules before you let yourselves go completely. First, no fake orgasms for either one of you.”

Julie chuckled. “I wasn’t planning on it.”

“Second,” continued Mark as though he hadn’t even heard Julie, “let’s turn this into a little bit of a race. You’re both very aroused, but the first one to orgasm wins the race. Do you understand?”

Julie and Erica nodded, but Erica asked “What happens when -- if I win the race?”

“Good question, Erica. I will fuck the winner. Then, after it’s all I can get hard again, I’ll fuck the loser. Is that worth playing for?”

Both girls moaned in the affirmative.

“Very well, then, let’s let the race begin. On your marks.” They each positioned themselves over his hard dick. “Get set.” Two pair of trembling hands reached across his chest to fondle the bare breasts that appeared before them “Cum!” Both girls resumed grinding into each other and into his erect member.

Erica bit her lip and gave out a low, guttural moan. Julie rolled her eyes back into her head and let out a high-pitched, “Oh, baby!”

He thrust his hips forward and lifted both girls slightly into the air. They strained to maintain their balance, both from the sudden vertical jolt and from the pleasure that coursed through them both.

Julie arched her back so far, she nearly fell over, as she let out a scream of pleasure. The sensation was so intense that she didn’t even think about the fact that she had won the race until it was over. Erica scowled slightly at the fact that she had lost the race, but took the opportunity to take his cock in her hands. She slid away from him as she quickly followed her friend into the throes of ecstasy.

“Congratulations, Julie!” Mark’s smile calmed both girls as Erica stood up from the bed and positioned herself over his face.

“Yes, congratulations, Julie.” Erica wasn’t sure whether she really should have congratulated her friend and competitor for first dibs at his throbbing muscle, but it still felt like the right thing to do.

Julie lifted her leg over Mark’s waist and sat up, facing Erica. Mark brought his hands together behind his head and let the two girls get ready for the next step in what had already been an amazingly pleasurable evening.

Julie reached down and, with a gentle yet firm grip, slid his dick straight into her sopping wet cunt. “Mmm hmmmm... That feels so .. so ... amazing!”

Erica, hoping to get the same sensation, started to bounce up and down on his face.

Mark reached forward and grabbed Erica’s hips, helping to reposition her in such a way that he could easily manage her pleasure against his mouth. He started with a gentle nibbling directly above her clit, which quickly morphed into his licking her all over, until, ultimately, his tongue found its way inside of her.

Erica’s second orgasm happened quickly and with more intensity than the one with which she had lost the race. She let out a wordless vocalization that seemed to linger in the air. She gripped Julie’s arms tightly to maintain balance; Julie, who was not quite in the same state, reciprocated all the same.

Each girl gave the other a knowing smile. If they knew how or why they were here right now, neither one could have recounted the series of decisions that led them here. Still, they were glad to be here and neither would have traded this moment for the world.

“Okay, Julie. I need you to orgasm now,” Mark commanded. “I want all --”

Mark couldn’t finish this order, due to the fact that he felt his voice being drowned out by the yelps of the brunette girl who was bouncing and writhing over him. When at last she stopped and was simply panting, wiping the sweat off of her brow, Mark continued. “Julie and Erica, I’m pretty close to cumming. When I do, I want all three of us to experience a simultaneous, mind-blowing orgasm. Obviously, Julie, you’ll know slightly before Erica does, but I think we can all be on the same page, don’t you think?”

Erica responded, “Of course,” while Julie simply nodded.

He squinted and strained his forehead and came in several short, powerful bursts. Julie felt the warmth within her and immediately responded in kind. Seeing this, Erica practically collapsed in passion and in lust.

Julie positioned herself next to Mark, with her legs by his shoulders, and snuggled in to his legs. Erica cuddled into Mark’s side as well, her head resting comfortably in his arm.

Both girls fell into a deep, relaxing sleep as Mark repositioned himself so that he could see them both. He hadn’t really expected them to come down so quickly from everything, but he figured he had put them through a lot these last few hours. He couldn’t quite see Erica’s face, but Julie certainly seemed at peace while she slept.

He let out a sigh and tried to relax himself. He was looking forward to fucking Erica, though, so his mind drifted alternately from the thoughts of rest, to the desire to get hard again as quickly as possible.

He shut his eyes and stroked Erica’s hair, listening to her gently snore.

When he realized he couldn’t sleep, he carefully got up for something to drink and to use the bathroom. As he was washing his hands, he turned and saw Erica, smiling broadly.

“I thought you were sleeping.”

“I was, but I heard you get up.” She looked down. “You look very ... up.”

He laughed. “I think I owe you ... something, don’t I?”

“Mmmm hmmmmm.”

“Let’s not wake up Julie.”

“Well, I can’t guarantee that we won’t, but I know what you mean.”

Damn, I like the way this girl’s mind works, he thought. “Let’s go back into the living room.”

With a skip in her step, she walked into the living room. “Let’s.”

She picked up some cushions off of the sofa and threw them on the floor. Then she laid back, looking up at him with wide, bulging eyes that felt like they were piercing into his core.

He crouched down next to her and started to fondle her breasts. After what seemed like no time at all, she grabbed his hands and whispered in his ears, “Enough foreplay!”

Somewhat shocked by her aggression, he demurred. Feeling his hesitation, she manipulated his legs with her own, bringing him into position directly over her. In a better position, he casually slid into her and she let out a muffled moan as she grabbed onto his arms.

He arched his back as he rhythmically moved his hips back and forth, as she wrapped her legs around his waist. As her breathing calmed down, she saw the old Chinese man’s pendant hanging in front of her face.

Just as it had captivated her in the nightclub, her eyes fixed on the medallion and her body alternately tensed up and relaxed.

She adjusted her arms under him and reached for the charm that so captivated her. As she took it in her hands, she felt a warmth quickly fill her entire body. The warmth quickly melted into the most intense pleasure she had ever felt. A full-body orgasm, if you would.

She lost all sense of self in the pleasure as she methodically guided the beautiful, amazing necklace into her mouth. As she shut her lips around it, she held her breath and squinted her eyes as she felt the charm take over her body in a way that just looking at it could not do.

She calmly spit the charm out of her mouth and took his face in her hands. Gazing into her eyes, she breathlessly begged, “Please. Cum inside of me. I’m ready!”

Somehow, her request seemed to resonate inside of his head. Before he knew it, he was was feeling an intense, uncontrollable orgasm, and he collapsed, exhausted, on top of her.

Julie, having heard the sounds coming from the other room, woke up and went into the living room to investigate. There, she saw her friend and the guy they brought home, wrapped in each other’s arms and clearly asleep. She smiled and wondered what the right thing to do here was. She could wake them both up and tell them to come back to bed with her. Or she could lie down with them. Or she could go back to Mark’s bed and wait, hoping that at least he would come back and join her.

She stood there, remembering the pleasure that was her own, and Mark started to stir. He squinted in the darkness and saw Julie standing above him. She reached down to help him up and he took her hand.

After he was standing up straight, he told her to go back to the bedroom, and she agreed, as he expected she would. “I’ll be in in a minute.”

He knelt down and casually picked up Erica’s sleeping body, and carried her into the bedroom. He gently laid her body in the center of the bed, and he snuggled in next to her. Julie lay down next to him, on his other side.

“Now, let’s just relax.” Seemingly instantly, Julie was snoring quietly, clearly dreaming or remembering the pleasure that they shared earlier in the evening.

All three of them get what may have been their most restful sleep in ages. Of the three, Erica woke up first, followed quickly by Julie. The two girls stood up, trying not to wake Mark in the process. Although he let out a few grunts, they managed to slip away without disturbing him. He just looked too comfortable, too relaxed.

Back in the living room, they found and collected their clothes. Erica looked Julie directly in the eyes and said, “It’s time to go.” Julie simply nodded her agreement.

As they returned to the car, Erica asked Julie if she minded driving to Chinatown.

“Chinatown?”

“Yes, there’s someone I need to see.”

“Um, sure, I guess.”

Neither girl spoke much of the night before, the shared passion that both hoped could be re-enacted soon enough. Before long, they were parking the car. Erica led Julie down an alleyway to where an old man was standing behind a table.

Erica stood casually in front of him, and he lifted his head. “You are who I think you are?” Julie didn’t quite understand what he said, due to his heavy accent, but Erica didn’t seem to have any problem as she bowed her head before him.

The old man smiled as Erica stood back up. “We are ready to extend the spirit of the cock to others,” reported Erica.

Julie seemed aghast at what she just heard her friend say. “Erica, what are you t--”

Erica turned to face Julie and silenced her by simply looking directly into her eyes.

The old man nodded approvingly. The spirit of the cock will rise again, and the three brothers who came out celebrating a birthday were the key to doing so. These girls were only the beginning.