The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yoga

by DeLarge

I heard a knock at the door and shot up with excitement and anticipation. I carefully hid the book I was reading under my pillow. I was in such a hurry I almost forgot to put my necklace on. I took one last look in the mirror and tugged down my shirt just a bit to reveal even more of my shapely C cups. I smiled with the thought of what a wonderful evening I had ahead of me.

When I got to the door, my friend Jeremy was waiting impatiently in a nice polo and jeans. He managed to half get out a “Hi, Beverly” before taking a clearly noticeable glance at my breasts. I laughed to myself, and then invited him in. My parents were out of town and I had invited him over to try and get the hook up that had been building up for the past four years. We had always wanted to be more than friends but both our personalities were too dominant for us to keep from arguing. Luckily, I had a plan.

I wasted no time at all saying, “Let’s go to my room and watch some TV.” After leading him to my room, I immediately threw him down on the bed. “w-what are you doing?” he managed to weakly stammer. I leaned over him giving him a perfect view of my tits, and more importantly of the pendant on the necklace. “Do you like what you see?” I asked seductively. I could tell he wasn’t sure which one I was talking about. “The necklace, I mean,” I flicked the pendant with my finger when I said this, just as the book had instructed.

“The thing I like about this necklace is how sexy it looks against my giant breasts. What I like even more about it is how relaxed it makes me feel. Why, I bet it makes you feel relaxed too, doesn’t it?” He went to respond to this but I put my hand to his lips and shushed him. I bit my lower lip, feeling my sexual excitement grow. I had always wanted to take over him, especially because he was so unwilling to give up control with anything, let alone in bed.

He tried to look away and I quickly grabbed his chin and made him stare at the pendant. “To resist is useless, Jeremy. The pendant makes you feel so relaxed. So very, very, relaxed. The more you try to fight submitting to me, the more hopeless your attempt becomes. You’re eyes are getting so heavy. You want to give into to the urge to shut your eyes. You want to sleep for me and my beautiful breasts. It’s impossible to resist and we both know it.”

Now, his eyes were fluttering shut and I gave him a few final instructions to sleep. After I made sure he was asleep I took out my hypnosis book. I was so eager to get to it that I forgot the book had suggested leaving the subject sleep for ten to fifteen minutes. I frowned at the thought of waiting and I knew I needed to do something to keep me occupied. It turned out to be a big mistake.

I slipped into some sweatpants and a sports bra. I figured I would do my daily yoga. It would keep me active which I needed, and I always loved knowing I was keeping my abs that made all the boys go crazy.

I popped the DVD in and noticed that the girl in the video was different, and the male voice was also changed. I had so many yoga videos though, I just figure I had put one in I had never watched and decided to go with it.

It started with the girl doing breathing techniques while keeping her feet inches off the ground. The man instructed her to lower and raise her feet and she did so. He also kept saying to relax in a calm voice, which is common in yoga. I followed along with the routine for about ten minutes and was feeling great.

Then I heard the man from the video say to “remove your top if you are feeling hot.” I was a bit shocked at first, and I was even more shocked when the girl in the video obeyed right away, revealing her naked breasts and back. She had the same smiling expression the whole time, as if it was normal. Before I knew it, I realized that I was hot too, and Jeremy was upstairs about to be my slave forever so I took my top off. It felt good and free to be topless and out of that terrible and tight bra.

“Okay, moving on to the next exercise.” the man said, still in that calm relaxing voice. “Take your hands and begin to caress and rub your nipples in a small, circular motion.” The girl began and her smile widened. I felt appalled and was about to stop the DVD when the man said it was an excellent arm workout and that new experiences are good. I stared directly at the girl’s eyes and began to rub my nipples. I smiled with her as my want for sexual stimulation grew. I even caught myself glancing at the girl’s rack for some odd reason.

After this, the man said to begin “exploring the lower half of your body.” He even used the word “pussy” and I was starting to feel uneasy again. The narrator told me to try and imagine myself as the girl on the screen. I was to do as she did, and we were to become as one. He also said how good it feels to listen to the instructor. I tried to imagine us as one and slid a finger into my already wet pussy. I soon upgraded to two fingers and kept my other hand fondling my rack just as the girl on the video did.

The man explained that we would now be moving on to voice exercises. He explained that repetition of a phrase is good for concentration. I managed to pull my hands away from my body and listened to the girl. She kept saying “submit and obey” so I began saying it too. I think that went on for about an hour. The topless girl and I just staring blankly at each other repeating the phrase. I did not even notice that the girl and I had stopped smiling. While we were saying this the man told us (me?) that we to become like empty shells. All of our wants and cares were to vanish. He also explained how our will is an evil being that would be much better out of our lives. I worked hard to get rid of every last bit of my will while uttering that phrase until my voice hurt.

Suddenly, the DVD paused. I spun around to see Jeremy standing there, without and clothes on. I would have been turned on but his cock was completely flaccid and I was upset. Jeremy did not say a word. He just looked at my tits and walked right beside me. I was startled by the man’s voice who instructed me to get on my knees. I glanced over at the screen to notice the girl doing the same thing, with the man’s cock now in front of her face. The instructor said that I was to obey the will of whoever else was in the room but me. The girl began sucking his cock, and the video faded to black.

I took Jeremy’s now hard dick into my mouth and began furiously bobbing my head up and down. It wasn’t long before he told me to stop. I looked up at him from my position on the floor. “Beverly. You are my slave. Beverly does not exist anymore. If you every hear Beverly you will find it just like any other name. Your new name is slut. What is your name?” I thought about it for a second before saying “slut” still with no expression. He explained to me that my hypnosis didn’t work because I was a lousy hypnotist and I was a dumb bitch for trying something like that. He said he knew I do yoga everyday so he switched my DVDs with the special one he purchased from some shop. I realized he was right. I was a dumb bitch.

He instructed me to finish sucking his dick. He said that his voice was now the voice in my thoughts, and whatever he said was actually just what I was thinking. I then began to think that sucking cock was the most fun thing in the world. Next to obeying Master Jeremy, of course. Now I was thinking that I need to swallow his huge load. It was my duty to please him, after all. I felt myself giving into him more and more every time my lips glided up and down his shaft. After a bit I stopped and looked up at Master Jeremy. I opened my mouth very wide and began rubbing his rock hard dick right above me. I increased the pace until I felt the spurts of Master’s wonderful cum enter my mouth. I held it for about five seconds before taking a big gulp. When I gulped it I began to feel very relaxed and stupid. I realized I no longer had any ambitions of my own and that my sole duty in life was to please Master Jeremy.

It was the first dick I sucked, the first real sexual act I had ever committed. I remember smiling stupidly at Master Jeremy, ready to serve him for all eternity. He smiled back, knowing he had secured victory. Little did he know, I longed to break free already, and I was going to find a way to break this spell he had put on me.

TO BE CONTINUED…