The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title — You Are Not A Lobster!

Categories – MC, FD

Descriptor — You are not a lobster. What a silly idea!

Author’s Note – This story is a work of fiction and in no part should be taken as anything except fantasy, and it intends no offence. It involves very, very adult situations.

Author’s Note — This story owes an enormous debt to the story “Don’t Read This” by the author Amy Riddoch. It is either a tribute or shameless crib, but it’s where I drew my inspiration so I leave certain names unchanged from originally written as an apology.

Communiqué from all encouraged.

You are not a lobster. What a silly idea!

Look down at your hands. You don’t have claws, do you? You don’t have a hard shell cooked orange! There’s no unusual tint to you whatsoever. I can’t see any feelers on your face or a tail between your legs. Lobsters are a pet subject of mine, so you know I’m telling you the truth. Know I’ll always be deeply truthful with you.

Check out the rest of your body for me for a second. You’ve not been steamed in a pot, ready to be wrapped around my lips, are you? There’s no torrid flush of heat warming through your whole body, toes to tips. relaxing you completely. That isn’t perspiration on your cheek as I talk to you, is it? You wouldn’t be getting warm and deliciously relaxed as you listen to my voice seeping down, down into your mind?

That would be as ridiculous as being a lobster. You have a big, strong human brain that you’re certainly in charge of. Not me. I couldn’t tell you what to think, could I? I certainly can’t stroke your fickle little mind no matter how hard I worked. And I will. But you won’t let me breach your strong defences so effortlessly, will you? So effortlessly could I slip deeper in and stroke your mind into a boiling froth where you obey only my words. That would be hypnosis and I can’t hypnotise you. Remember how honest I always am with you. Don’t doubt me for one second. You know I can’t make your mind supple and soft with only my words. It would take a lot more that that, so relax!

You’re so deeply in control. For now I just want to tell you something about lobsters instead.

Don’t worry, I don’t intend to distract you in the slightest. Not at all. Trust me when I tell you that, and trust that if I desired to distract you, if I wanted to get you all warm and steamy I would do something blunt and obvious like describe my breasts to you. I know the effect they have on you. I honestly can’t help it. They’re creamy pale and big and heavy, yet so soft and pliant when I let you caress them, but never mind about my breasts. Don’t think about them at all. Some of my slaves tell me my breasts are perfect once they have given themselves over, and honestly, they are really are. Every single person who has pictured my breasts has been unable to resist becoming mine. So don’t think about them!

When I put my pets deep into trance, they tell me they cannot stop thinking about my perfect breasts. They just don’t want to. But I want you to stay in control and stop thinking about my breasts. Trust me, and trust my voice. That’s good.

Lobsters are funny little crustaceans, don’t you think? I do. I’d like to have one as a pet.

Lobsters are an ancient species. They’re over a hundred and forty million years old. If you believe the fossil records. They’re invertebrates; that means they’re spineless. They do have a hard shell, though. They really are very simple creatures, deep down. Very simple brains inside those hard shells. So hard on the outside, but so very soft inside when you break them. Like your brain would be, soft and warm and malleable if only I could I break down your defences. Think about those hard shells and soft bodies for me. Concentrate on that and not my breasts. Trust me not to make you fantasise about my perfect breasts. Thinking about my soft skin, picturing my breasts entrapped in a tight plunge bra in front of your eyes. It would certainly be against your better judgement to think about my cleavage all squeezed into that flimsy lace instead of my story about lobsters.

You’re not so soft and easy to distract. You are hard and tough to hypnotise. You are so very hard.

It’s so hard to get inside your head, it’s getting me worked up something fierce. I don’t want to burst. I need to relax. Let me take a moment to tell you how I love to deeply relax my body when I’m this tense and my muscles are all hard. I promise I’ll keep telling you all about lobsters in a moment, but I really need to relax myself, and I need to tell you how I relax. I have to take this flimsy bra off and release my big, heavy breasts. Oh, they feel so good! I relax more deeply when I softly stroke them. Trust me when I tell you how good it feels when I’m kneading my soft creamy breasts. I relax more even I get turned on touching myself. All this tingling makes me relax, deeper and deeper. I wish it was you stroking my soft skin. Then that tingle would go deeper. Now my fingers are slipping over my nipples, they’re irresistible, I’m pulling at them, they’re so sensitive. So good. Now those tingles are everywhere! But my words aren’t slipping into your little mind as my fingers grope my poor little nipples. I know you’re following the stroking of my fingers with your eyes. I know you can see them even when you close them. You can’t help yourself. But you can stop if you want. Don’t let my breasts, my wonderful perfect breasts, fill your entire vision. Lazy sensual circles around my nipples now. But let me try to fight my tingling skin and finish my story and keep your thoughts well away from my fingers tantalising my hard nipples and soft breasts. I’m so relaxed now but you don’t have to be. You stay hard. Don’t concentrate on my pretty little nipples while I tell you all about lobsters.

The best way to cook lobsters is boil up a big pan of water, and steam them alive. They’re delicious with just a little bit of butter. Don’t think about creamy, warm butter melting, dribbling all over my breasts. Think about that steaming, tingling water instead. That tasty butter on your tongue.

But how can you immerse those creatures in such hot, hot water for them to steam and cook without a struggle? Did you know you can hypnotise lobsters? As I told you, they’re very simple creatures. The simpler the mind, the easier it is to hypnotise. I can take my index finger and I can entrance them completely. My finger alone will make them relinquish all their control to me. Just by stroking up and down the thorax from the base to the tip I can hypnotise my simple little pet to be cooked up in all that steaming heat. Helpless. But trust me, I wouldn’t harm my pets. You know I only enjoy hypnotising them.

I just have to take my finger and gently caress all the way down their back, then all the way up to the soft delicate tip of the head. It’s so delightfully sensitive at the very tip. That’s my trick. All I need do is stroke up and down it’s hard shell. Just like that. It’s most sensitive point. I find it so simple, it’s so very relaxing for us both. The stroking touches the soft part of it’s brain in the same wonderful way I could make my words stroke your mind if you let me. So easily. And before you know it, the little creature is completely docile. I can stand it on it’s head without a complaint. So easy. So pliable. Not like you. Don’t slip into a warm trance now as you watch my finger stroke up and down my cleavage. Don’t relax. Even if it’s hard not to watch my finger. That’s very, very good. I know you’re still the one in control. I’m not going to tell you to lose control. My stroking finger can’t hypnotise you. Only my perfect breasts can do that. Relax.

You’re eyes are getting a little blurry as you try to focus on my finger but you can’t, can you? Focus on my nipples instead. They’re all hard for you now. You could focus but you don’t want to because it feels so good to relax and listen to my voice. Your sleepy little eyes are unfocussed for me. They’re stinging now as I swirl around my nipples again and again. They’re all you can see now. I want you to try not to focus my breasts, but don’t let me tell you what to do. Trust me, stay in control and lose focus on my nipples. Don’t let that image linger for a second longer, or it will lodge itself in your soft little mind and you won’t be able to get it out even if you were commanded to. You know this already though, don’t you? My words aren’t penetrating your into soft little mind deeper and making you harder, even if you have to keep staring at my beautiful nipples no matter what I tell you not to do. Your poor hard dick will just agree with my words anyway, and strain harder and harder, if you think of my nipples any longer. Don’t think of licking that melted butter from my nipples with your tongue, or the heat of my body and my wet moans of arousal as you please me.

If your cock keeps straining in your pants like that you’re just going to have to take it out, aren’t you? And you really don’t want to relieve yourself of all that pressure, do you? So hard to think now but you mustn’t admit my words have made your mind soft and your cock hard. Trust me. You’re only a little harder and hotter. Not so hard it hurts. But if you really do need to release just a little of that heat building beneath your clothes, sooth that burning sensation on your scalp, don’t let me tell you not to pull down your pants. If I was to tell you to follow my instructions and you did you would just be going deeper, wouldn’t you? My breasts and my finger moving up and down and my voice controlling you. And you know I know it’s not that simple. You’re not like one of those simple little lobsters I described after I told you about my breasts.

You could pull down first your trousers and then your underwear if you wanted. I couldn’t stop you. Wouldn’t that feel so much better? Wouldn’t that hardness be less of a strain as you struggle to listen to my voice, to try to focus on my nipples, watch my finger stroke? I hope you haven’t made yourself damp down there because of what I’ve told you. Staining your underwear with sticky juices. That would mean you’re already letting me control you. But you’re in control. Not your dick.

You’re not letting me control you, just your dick now that you’ve pulled it out free and it’s still so awfully hard. So hard now it really does hurt. I don’t want you to be in pain. I’m so relaxed and tingly but you’re so hard. My breasts feel so good and they’re so soft and you’re harder than ever and you need to touch yourself. But if I was to tell you to grab hold and let that cum explode from you as fast as you could, you would be as simple minded as one of those lobsters, wouldn’t you? No, you should go slowly. Look at my breasts swaying, and take a single finger. Just a tiny tickle above your balls. Oh, my breasts make you so hard, don’t they? So hard to think with all that cum frothing. I’m shivering just seeing how hard you are for me. I’m as hot as you are. I’m sweating so much. I’m steaming hot. Can you see the beads of sweat dribbling over my hard little nipples?

Now draw that finger all the way up to your most sensitive tip. Hold it there. Now all the way back down again. That’s so good. You are so hard, aren’t you? Is all that pre-cum dribbling just because of what I told about my nipples? You wouldn’t want to burst so soon. Thinking about my hard nipples and my soft sweaty breasts and the dripping sweat covering them wouldn’t be enough for you to shoot your sticky mess so soon. I hope you can control yourself now it’s my fingertip stroking your shaft.

If I really wanted you deeper I wouldn’t stroke this slowly. I would go faster and faster. It wouldn’t be my finger any more, it would be your Mistresses. I am not your Mistress. Going faster and faster. But I’m so gentle. Trust me, you’re still in control. Just let my finger stroke you as slowly as you want. If you follow my directions that will only increase my control over you. You definitely don’t want to go deeper, do you? You’re already so deep my words are stroking you just like my finger is. But my finger is stroking you so slowly. Don’t slow down. The slower I go, the more I would be in control, the more my sweaty breasts cloud your vision and tell you it’s okay to heed my voice deep inside your head already. Letting a feedback loop control your focus, letting me in deeper. So just allow my finger to stroke at it’s own pace. Let my finger control you.

Up, and down.

Up, and down.

Good pet.

Don’t listen to me you those hidden words that slip past your hard, hard shell and settle and sizzle and soften in your molten little brain. My breath might be hot and wet on your ear and deep beneath your skull and my cleavage is pressing into your face now, but don’t think about it. Don’t imagine me allowing you to lick my sweaty nipples no matter how desperately you wish your mind was soft and washing away with my words. Just concentrate on that simple stroking, up and down, up and down. That’s good.

I don’t want you to get lost in my words. If you get too excited you might though, and I don’t want that. That would mean you are just a simple little creature easy to brainwash. We don’t want that now, do we? Nod your head if you agree. Good pet. Now don’t get too excited. Keep as calm as you can. Hold that pleasure in control. Let me keep stroking you. Let the stroking control you. Up and down. Up and down. Let my finger stroke you. That’s good.

It would be best if you breath slowly now, in time with those slow strokes you’re making me take. So take a deep breath in. And slowly exhale. Keep in time with the rhythm. Breath deeply the scent of my sweat. Remember you control the rhythm. Don’t let me speed up, or slow down, go slower. Go Slower. Slower. Just breath deeply and relax. Good pet. It’s so very simple. Simpler to relax and give in. You could feel that shudder of release any time you wanted and I couldn’t stop you. Only a Mistress could stop you and only if you wanted her to let you cum when she lets you press your face deep into her soft cleavage and give up all of your control to her. But if you don’t want Mistress to tell you that, just let her keep stroking just as slowly as you want.

Now, if I had really wormed my way into your mind, you wouldn’t want to say my name at the very apex of your pleasure, would you? It’s Amy, but you wouldn’t say that out loud when I’m right in front of you drawing those circles I told you about round and round my hard sweaty nipples. It’s not getting any cooler in here. I’m so hot. We’re both so hot now, so sweaty. Look at the slippery sheen on my beautiful body. My breasts are shiny wet like my pussy is wet for you. Say my name and I’ll let you see how wet you make my pussy.

Amy.

Good pet. Keep saying it and I’ll keep stroking, up, and down.

If you’re calling me by my name now you wouldn’t want to add Mistress to Amy as you slowly stroke up and down hotter and hotter. Trust me, that would only deepen my hypnotic control. If you were slowly coming to a boil you wouldn’t want my words in your soft little mind, would you? Your skin would steam ever hotter and hotter if I was having any effect on you. You would shiver when you gasped Amy and shudder when you moaned Mistress. It would feel so wonderful to tell me those words if you wanted to. Say them out loud and you’ll know I’m telling you the truth. It would turn me on so much to hear you call me Mistress Amy. It would make my pussy spasm and steam even though I don’t know if we can both get any hotter. Could you make me any hotter and wetter? Only if you repeat the trigger you didn’t really want to say. If those words about my breasts and my pussy hadn’t infected your mind and filled you with a desire to call me your Mistress. Mistress Amy. Those words wouldn’t be on the verge of spilling out your lips, would they? If you didn’t want me to show you my steaming cunt, my slick pussy lips. Wet and hot and so, so soft for you alone. If you didn’t want to see my pussy lips you wouldn’t call me Mistress Amy. Not unless you really needed to call me Mistress. You need to see my pussy you need to call me Mistress.

Yes.

That’s good. Keep calling me Mistress Amy as I stroke.

You won’t object if I call you my good little pet, would you?

I didn’t think so. So hard to think now. Let me think for you. Good little pet.

Keep going. My finger running up and down your sensitive shaft. Just as slowly as I want. My breasts inside your mind. My thighs so damp now. My wet soft pussy opening for you. Just for you. Let her show you her perfect little pussy. Just repeat her title again and she promises she’ll keep stoking as long as you do so.

Remember the words that make her so wet, as you keep following her simple little stroking. Up and down your cock, so lightly over and over. You could still ask her to stop but you know exactly when Mistress will stop. She’s too hot to stop. She’ll keep stroking up and down and you’ll keep saying her name. Don’t say the words if you don’t want her to. Unless you really want to say them. Address her properly and she won’t tease out the lengths of her strokes to gently lull you deeper. Don’t lose your focus further. You’re not a simple creature so easily swayed that the thoughts of cumming for Mistress Amy when she lets you, with her name and her buttery nipple on your tongue. Go deeper with her soft nipple on your tongue. Address her by the title she has given you.

Good, so good, pet.

Don’t think about your Mistress. Don’t think about her control, or her trigger words, or how hard it is to focus. Think instead about Mistress Amy’s legs parting above your eyes instead. Think about her legs pinning your arms to your helpless body. Your body is so hot isn’t it? So hot and so weak for her. She can feel it. Can you feel Mistress Amy? Pinning you down now, taking away your control like a Mistress should? She’s pinning you down because she is your Mistress and you know you’re in control not your hard cock that she’s still stroking because Mistress Amy controls your cock. We’re both boiling now, it cannot get get any hotter, can you see my naked, sweaty body above you right now, my thighs lowering around your head, my pussy claiming your vision? Can you feel the heat from my lips? It’s filling you up and steaming you all over, and you’re giving yet more control over to me.

Mistress Amy controls your cock. Mistress Amy controls your mind. Pinned between her thighs transfixed, you’re craving all that torrid heat and her perfect pussy. My perfect pussy is addictive to little pets like you and it’s so wet and engorged and I’m dripping just for you, dripping into you, and my taste is teasing your lips but you can’t taste me. Not yet. You have to keep calling me Mistress if you want to taste me. Your tongue could stretch out and stroke me with just the tip and I’d cum for you, but you need me to stroke faster to get closer. Keep calling me Mistress Amy, and my finger will stroke you faster and faster. Good pet. Over and over. I’ll let you taste me. I’ll cum. Stroking. Stroking. Let me cum when you cum. For your Mistress. Breath me in. Breath your Mistresses scent. Let the stroke of my finger fill the centre of your world as my pussy fills your vision and Mistress tells you to name her Amy.

Mistress Amy. Say it aloud as I stroke up and down. Again. Again. Up and down. Mistress Amy.

Very good, pet. Amy wants you to call her Mistress. Mistresses control their little pets.

But whatever you do, don’t cum.

Don’t cum. Whatever you do, don’t cum as you say her name. Don’t cum for Mistress Amy when you name her your Mistress. No matter how good it feels to say Mistress Amy. If you cum as you acknowledge the truth, you’ll be so soft and pliable to her words, the words a Mistress must tell her little pet to control him. Declare me your Mistress and you know it will be true forever and your soft simple little mind will be hers forever. You won’t want to do anything but please her and make her cum and she’ll let you cum. So don’t cum even if you must or Mistress Amy will stay in control. Mistress Amy is not in control of you. Your soft mind. Don’t cum yet. Good pet. Just let her finger stoke you faster now. Mistress knows it’s so very hard but don’t think. And don’t cum just yet.

Just concentrate on that fingertip tickling up and down. Don’t cum unless you want your Mistress to cum. On your tongue. Mistress needs to cum. You want to cum, just let your Mistress keep stroking you up and down. She’ll tell you when. Your cock is so going to cum so hard, it’s straining harder than ever, desperate for release, to empty your balls for Mistress. But don’t cum for Mistress just yet. Can you feel her hot breath on your prick? Feel your Mistresses words and her heat and her flower is so close to your mouth. So close to kissing it but just concentrate on on her finger. Her breath is making you so very hot you’re about to boil over and you can if you want you just have to keep panting her name and calling her Mistress and she’ll let you cum so soon. Mistress Amy always tells you the truth and the truth is she’ll let you get off soon. She’ll let you taste her hot Mistress cunt and lick her juices and accept her with your tongue. If you want to accept the truth just let Mistress frig you faster. Strain up her against hand now desperate to cum for Mistress because you need let her know how much you need to be allowed to cum for Mistress Amy. Keep thrusting your cock up to meet Mistresses finger. Keep calling out the truth of who your Mistress is. Mistress Amy. Mistress Amy. Faster and faster until you just can’t stand it any more not for another second and you’re breathing so hard and fast now and your hips are wrenching themselves up to meet her fingertip and Mistress Amy will let you cum now. Cum now when you can’t control it a second more, cum now with your Mistresses name gasping and screaming from your mouth.

Good pet. Good little pet.

Ooh, that felt so good, didn’t it? Your eyes, still glassy and unfocussed. Keep feeling so soft and relaxed. You feel so good for your Mistress. I am your Mistress. Amy is your Mistress. Mistress tells you the truth. Let Mistresses words sink deep into your mind. Keep feeling relaxed and soft and remember who made you feel so good. Mistress wants you to keep feeling just this relaxed and soft and deep for her. Let Mistresses words keep you soft and simple and Mistress will let you feel this way again. Whenever she wants. Remember your trigger words. Remember them when it’s time to fall deep again. When Mistress desires her pet to be her slave.

Look at the mess you made all over yourself. All that sticky cum for Mistress. It’s all your own fault, but Mistress forgives you this once, because you’ve been so very obedient. Mistress knows just how you can make it up to her.

Remember Mistress was right. You’re not a lobster, silly.

Mistress Amy always tells you the truth.

You’re just Mistresses good little pet.

Now let her tell you precisely what you’re going to do for your Mistress.