The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You Can’t Keep a Secret From a Good Hypnodomme, The Saga of Dr. Samantha Dominique—Part Three

Bobby had been an ideal employee for the first six months. When he was hired in April to join the marketing department, the company was in the midst of a growth spurt. He impressed his bosses with his enthusiasm and attention to detail and earned their confidence with several successful marketing campaigns. Then, in early fall of the year, the company finally moved into their long-awaited new corporate headquarters. For the first time in years, all of the various branches that had been squeezed out and forced into separate offices around town were once again consolidated.

It was about then that management noticed Bobby was losing his edge. He still never missed a day of work, but he seemed to be daydreaming or off in another world while at the office. As fall turned into winter, he began to noticeably lose his focus.

“Bobby, you know how much I’ve appreciated your contributions to this department and you’ve been a real asset to the company, but we need to have this talk. You don’t pay attention to your work anymore, and frankly, I don’t want to lose you as an employee. Can you tell me what is wrong?”

He had been dreading this meeting with his boss, but had known it was inevitable. Of course she was right in her description of the problem, but Bobby could never tell Susan the reason for the problem. Bobby stalled, trying to think of a plausible explanation. Finally, the stare of his boss and the silence became uncomfortable and Bobby blurted out the only thing he could think of, “its my new office, ma’am.”

The manager was surprised by that response and asked what he meant.

“I....I... I... I’m .....ummm, ... afraid of heights, ma’am, and now that the marketing department is on the 16th floor, I’m scared to see the view out the windows.” It was a silly excuse, but it was the best he could dream up under that pressure. Although he hoped that would satisfy Susan, he had no way of knowing what his lack of creativity would lead to.

A couple of days later, Susan came into his office and closed Bobby’s door. “This is slightly unorthodox, but senior management would never approve of my solution due to the cost involved and your short tenure with us, Bobby. But, as I told you, I really do not want to lose you, so I’ve contacted a friend of mine who is a counselor and therapist. She works with people who have all kinds of problems and helps them deal with those issues so they can lead a normal life. I’ve arranged for her to see you at no charge as a favor to me. If you’re willing to keep this between us and will go for counseling, you can stay. Otherwise, I will have to make a change here.”

“Wow, that’s fantastic, Susan, thank you very much. Yes, of course I’ll go see her,” Bobby said, clearly relieved that he only had to bluff his way through some silly counseling session to be able to keep his job. Besides, maybe the lady could help him through the next few months at which time the problem would fade away again. He would tell her it was fear of heights and she would think she was treating that problem, and would never suspect what was really affecting Bobby’s performance. At least, that is what he thought would happen.

The next Monday afternoon, Bobby was sitting in the reception room at a Doctor’s office he’d found at the address given to him by Susan. Judging from the outside appearance and size of the building, it looked like this Doctor friend of hers must be rather successful. Bobby was glad of one thing when he got inside. Since the Doctor was seeing him as a favor to Susan, he didn’t have to fill out all of those boring medical forms. This was getting better all the time!

He had almost finished skimming the first of the year-old magazines when a nurse called his name. She led him down a hallway to a door that opened to an amazing office. It was large and very nicely furnished and yet had the appearance of being so comfortable, not the kind of place that would put you off. The nurse told him to have a seat in the soft leather chair that faced the enormous desk until the Doctor finished some lab work for a previous patient.

Bobby spent a few minutes scanning the room, which was filled with books, nice paintings and many framed diplomas on the walls. With all of those credentials, he figured this lady must be about 60 years old, which would make it easy for him to fool her with the phony “fear of heights” story, which he had by now refined and perfected.

However, all of his self-composure and calmness evaporated when he heard a side door open and a soft female voice say, “Good afternoon, Bobby” and he turned to face the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. That was a shock itself, since he had expected an elderly lady, but a second after he turned towards her, he lost his ability to speak. He looked down to see that she was wearing a pair of black boots. Not just any kind of boots, these were the shiny patent leather kind. Suddenly, he no longer saw her outfit, her face, the room, or anything. It was as if he had tunnel vision and could only see her booted legs.

“ahem, I said, MY name is Doctor Samantha Dominique, did you hear me, Bobby?”

“What? Oh, I’m sorry, yes, I am, I mean, yes I heard you, and yes my name is Bobby, is that what you asked?”

The young Doctor chuckled and began walking towards him with an outstretched hand, saying, “are you SURE you’re listening?” However, her chuckle faded as she studied Bobby while approaching him. Mouth slightly open. Dazed look in his eyes. No, not dazed, she realized, he’s staring. Staring at my boots. Hmmmm. She stopped right in front of the man sitting in the chair looking at her legs and said in a louder and more commanding voice, “Look up here, Bobby”.

Suddenly, Bobby was mortified. His plans to stay cool and recite the fabricated story that would lead to some meaningless chatter and his early release from this “treatment” were gone. He HAD to concentrate. She must NOT figure out the truth. He stood and with great effort, looked her straight in the eyes and said, “Hi, I’m pleased to meet you.”

Doctor Dominique told him to have a seat and she strode around to the back of her large desk. She observed that once she was behind the desk, Bobby seemed to regain his equilibrium. This recovery was not lost on the observant Doctor. Sitting down in the high-backed leather executive chair, she looked at him and spoke slowly and deliberately.

“Bobby, I understand from Susan that you are having problems concentrating at work and that it has gotten worse since your company moved you to the new high-rise building. Apparently, you have a fear of heights that distracts you from doing the very capable job you have been doing, is that right?”

Even though he appeared composed, the Doctor saw his lip quiver very slightly and his eyes shift away from hers when he answered with a slight hesitation, “Yes Doctor, it...it makes it...hard to work when I see where....I mean, see how high we are there.”

Doctor Dominique noted the many telltale signs that alerted her to the fact that Bobby was being less than honest.

“You seem a little dry mouthed, Bobby, would you like something to drink? Its so cold outside and the wind makes it so dry that I’m sure you’d find it refreshing. In fact, its one of those days that is so cold that many women wear their boots to work, don’t they?”

Before he realized how she had slipped that in at the end of the first question, he blurted out, “Yesssss, they do. I mean, ummm, yes, I’d like something to drink.” Now he felt scared. Had he betrayed his feelings? He tried to look very nonchalant and act as if he had not almost spilled his greatest secret. If the people at work found out about his boot fetish, there was no telling what they would think of him. He was so intently thinking about how close he had come to almost revealing himself that he had never heard the Doctor call her receptionist on the intercom nor heard her come into the room.

“Bobby? Bobby? Bobby, Sarah has brought you some hot tea, aren’t you going to take it?”

Now he was truly embarrassed to look above his shoulder and see the woman from the front desk holding a teacup and saucer. He almost knocked it out of her hands trying to suddenly stand up and he apologized profusely. The strange thing was, instead of being irritated, Sarah acted not the least bit upset, but instead, just smiled at Doctor Dominique.

Bobby began sipping the very pleasant hot tea and tried to get his thoughts back to the “fear of heights” story. He heard the Doctor begin to speak again after a few minutes of silence.

“So, Bobby, how long have you suffered from agoraphobia?” She purposely used the wrong word to further test her theory, and just as she anticipated, Bobby gave an illogical answer.

“Oh, pretty much all my life. I’ve umm, ahhh, seen some Doctors before for it. You know, some Doctors specialize in a-a-agoraphobia.”

She watched as he tried to remember the clinical term for a condition he had supposedly had for many years and smiled very slightly. She began asking some lengthy and involved questions using more and more complex words and saw the words appearing to wash over Bobby without being absorbed.

Doctor Dominique gently removed the teacup from Bobby’s nearly stationary hand and placed it on the side table. She began flicking a small penlight across his eyes and asking, “How do you feel, Bobby?”

“i....feeeeel.....relaxxxed” he replied without any movement of his body.

She thought to herself how pleased she was with this newest version of the drug that was in his tea. Some of the earlier chemicals had a noticeable taste or were too strong in some people, almost inducing a catatonic state. This one seemed to effortlessly remove any inhibitions to relaxing without being detectable or without rendering the potential slave unconscious. She went to the cabinet doors in her bookcase and opened them up to reveal a large spiral on a vertically mounted disk attached to a motor. “Bobby, look up here, please, I have something very very pretty for you to see,” she said as she sat back in her chair.

Bobby’s head looked up only very slightly, since the placement of the hypnotic device was intentionally close to being right above the back of her chair. This forced him to look up at an angle that would help induce eyestrain while allowing him to keep Doctor Dominique within his field of vision. Somewhere in the distance, Bobby heard a switch and suddenly, the spiral came to life. It was an amazing thing, prettier than anything he could remember ever seeing. He had no way of knowing that one of the effects of the powerful drug he had swallowed was to increase his belief in what he was being told. So, when the Doctor told him how very very pretty it was, it became exactly what she described it as. Bobby did not notice that some track lights along the ceiling behind him had come on and were training high-intensity lights at the surface of the spiral or that it was made with a sparkling and reflective paint that made it very bright and glittery.

All Bobby knew was that it was an amazing thing to watch as it turned and turned and turned, and he followed the lines that ran all the way into the center before they disappeared and then others took their place, gliding effortlessly into the deep middle.

“Bobby, do you have a fear of heights?”

“noooo” he slurred. “Bobby, is there something else that is causing you to lose your focus at work?”

“yetthh” eased out of his mouth.

“Bobby, do you have a fetish for women’s boots?”

“nnnnn.....nnnnn....uhhhhh”, he seemed to be struggling with what to say.

“Bobby, look at the pretty spiral. It is so relaxing to watch. Just allow yourself to relax as you sink deeper and deeper into the middle of the pretty spiral. The pretty spiral is so relaxing as you sink deeper and deeper and relaxation is so pleasant and you love to relax into the pretty spiral which is so relaxing as you go deeper and deeper into the pleasantly relaxing spiral which is so pretty to watch with your sleepy and tired eyes which can’t help but relax as they go deeper and deeper into the pretty spiral which is so relaxing, isn’t it?", the Doctor asked, never giving him time to question any of her statements.

“yessttssh”, he barely said as he visibly relaxed even more right in front of her.

“Bobby, you are so very relaxed now as you watch the pretty spiral which is so relaxing now as you watch it and you find that you are so very relaxed now that it just takes too much effort to make up a story and the pretty spiral just wants you to relax and say the truth that is deep inside your very relaxed mind that is going deeper and deeper now for the pretty spiral. Do you have a fetish for women’s boots?”

“yes”, the drawn out words faded as he generated the massive effort to barely provide an answer which had to be truthful, since it took so much more effort to pretend now.

“Bobby, did your concentration decline because winter weather started making women in your office wear their boots?”

Bobby appeared to be literally listing forward as if he was being pulled into the spiral and his body could not fight it any longer and she saw him barely move his lips, “yes”.

Doctor Dominique had discovered his long-held secret. What Bobby had no way of knowing at this point in his hypnotized condition was that his inner desires had been revealed to someone well suited to see to it that he never got over his compulsion. In fact, she would strengthen his cravings and use them to completely enslave him. His boss, Susan, did not even know about this side of Doctor Dominique. She operated this clinic for very legitimate reasons, but not for helping people. It was to serve as a source of income to fund her research into deep brainwashing techniques that cannot possibly be resisted, into drug studies to help provide the means to assist in the transformation of strong-willed individuals into obedient slaves, and to indulge her lifestyle for expensive living and the buying of much fetish wear for herself and her stable of slaves. Susan had unwittingly directed Bobby to the one person who thoroughly understood his problem, but had no intention of curing him. This was a nice change of pace for Doctor Dominique. She was very accustomed to implanting a completely addicting fetish in the open and readily absorbent minds of her new slaves, but she had not ever had the pleasure of working with someone who already had such helpless urgings.

She switched off the spiral and spoke to the now deeply entranced man before her, sitting as imprisoned in the chair as if he had been bound in chains. “I want you to come with me, Bobby.”

Doctor Dominique got up and took his hand and practically lifted his whole body out of the chair by just pulling gently on him. She led him to the side door where she had originally entered, and opening it, escorted him inside. This room was nothing at all like her soft and plush office. This was a white, stark room that to someone awake would look like a medical examination room. Bobby’s eyes saw where he was walking, but his mind did not register any of this because she had not told him to. She walked him to a gynecological table and told him to lie on his back on top. The Doctor helped him place his legs over some supports and his feet into some stirrup cups.

She looked over to see her clear latex-encased nurse already preparing some IV bags and flexible rubber tubing. The nurse hung two IV bags on a stand behind Bobby’s head and connected them with a tubing union and then effortlessly inserted the needle into his forearm. When she opened the flow and allowed the drip to begin, Bobby’s arm got warm, although he was not aware of it.

What Bobby did begin to feel was a more clear-headed feeling, although he was still quite hypnotized. One of the IV drugs was designed to bring him back to a level of consciousness that would allow for more conversation and a more deep absorption of the programming that he would be exposed to. The other drug would combine with the hypnosis to open his mind up totally to anything Doctor Dominique wanted to place in there or remove from there. There would be absolutely nothing he could do about it as it literally helped to transform his mind into a very thirsty sponge, eager for anything it was given. After a few minutes of preparations while the drugs completely filled his system, Bobby heard the voice of his new Mistress and Owner.

“Look up at the ceiling fan, my pet” came from the incredible voice that he was already becoming addicted to.

Bobby looked up and saw a ceiling fan unlike any he had ever seen. The six blades were made out of a shiny metal with a very highly polished surface. The surface had facets to it and as he studied it, a series of lights from around the room came on and the blades began to turn. It was as if the room had been filled with giant crystal disco-type balls. However, the blades were all shaped so that the millions of flashes of light were directed down into his eyes. The drugs helped to amplify the fascinating quality of the precisely timed flashes which began to slow his mind’s own brainwaves down to the level that is perfect for brainwashing. At that point, some headphones were slid over his ears and his mind filled with the sound of the intoxicating voice of his Mistress. As soon as the headphones were in place, a large projection screen lowered from the ceiling. As soon as the voice filled his head, images began to flash onto the screen. The flashes were almost undetectable in speed, but the subliminal images sank very easily to the deepest recesses of his mind. Many of the scenes were pictures of Doctor Dominique wearing various fetish items, with the common theme always being shiny black boots. There were also more slowly flashing scenes of her beautiful eyes that all coincided with the spoken induction that had easily begun to reprogram his helpless mind

While this had begun, Bobby was completely unaware of the medical exam he was getting. He was being poked and prodded. Elaborate monitors were attached to him and Doctor Dominique and her rubber nurse verified all of his vital functions. A double balloon catheter nozzle was slid into his rectum and inflated. He was given a deep cleansing enema. Bobby was examined more intensely than most people are in their entire life. In addition, the latex covered nurse attached small clamps with long electrical wires to him in ALL of his pleasure centers. Each time a scene appeared in front of him that included Mistress Dominique, a small surge of electrical current sent a wave of pleasure through him. In this manner, Bobby was being conditioned to associate deep pleasure with Mistress Dominique. A milking machine was attached to his penis and it began to systematically suck him in rhythm with the electrical surges.

But Bobby’s world existed of only the flashing lights and Mistress Dominique’s words. Endless repetitions of phrases and thoughts were being loaded into his mind as easily as someone might load a grocery cart. Just placing things wherever she wanted, removing useless things that might be in the way, in a perverse form of spring house cleaning.

Bobby questioned none of it. As far as he was concerned, if Mistress Dominique said it, it was true. “You will always obey Mistress Dominique. Your only desire in life is to serve her. You are deeply aroused by her fetishes, which are now YOUR fetishes. You crave to see her in latex outfits. When she decides to smoke with a cigarette holder, you feel a special excitement. You yearn to see her in her thigh high boots. When she tells you to do anything, you do it without question. Bobby no longer exists. You are slave number 19. You are submissive to any woman. Your obedience knows no limits. Your only satisfaction comes from knowing that you have pleased your Mistress.” These and many similar phrases were repeated over and over and over, finding deep places to imbed themselves in a mind that no longer thought for itself. After several hours of non-stop brainwashing, the voice speaking to him, the pictures of Mistress Dominique, the electrical surges and the sucking machine were all synchronized to send Bobby into an erotic frenzy. The speed and intensity of the milking machine were both increased and he was brought to an orgasmic climax unlike anything he had ever experienced. This very effectively cemented all of the programmed changes and new desires permanently in his brain to an extent that they could never be undone.

That evening, Samantha Dominique reclined on a sofa in the large den of her mansion. Many visitors had assumed the size of her home was to facilitate the hosting of the large social functions she put on each year. In reality, it provided the space she needed for deeper training than was possible at the clinic, and sleeping quarters for her stable of pets, which had just increased by one. She was dressed in a long and flowing latex dress, thigh high boots and opera-length black rubber gloves. As soon as he saw her insert a cigarette into her 6″ shiny black holder, slave 19 stopped licking her boots and sat up to light it for her. She smiled down at him, picked up the phone and called her friend Susan.

“Hi, dear, its Samantha, how are you? Well, that’s great. I just wanted to phone to let you know that Bobby’s problem seems to be resolved... Yes, that is good news. But, he doesn’t want to return to work now as he’s found something else to occupy his time... Yes, I’m serious! I’ll tell you what, why don’t you come over for dinner tomorrow night, and I’ll explain it all to you. I believe I can guarantee you’ll have a very nice evening... Oh, and Susan? I’ve heard the weather forecast for tomorrow. Its supposed to be very cold, so I would recommend you wear those great looking shiny boots I saw you in a few weeks ago......”

The End