The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“You Can’t Look Away”

It wasn’t a suggestion. It couldn’t have been a suggestion, because Louis wasn’t hypnotized yet. Louis knew he wasn’t hypnotized yet, because his eyes were still open and he was still paying attention to every word Tommi said. He was sure he was paying attention to Tommi’s words, because Tommi just told him to keep staring at the spiral and following the lines around and down, deeper and deeper, and Louis remembered hearing it so he knew that he was still awake. So it couldn’t have been a suggestion, at least not a hypnotic one. Tommi was just reminding him to pay close attention to the spiral and not to let himself get distracted. By Tommi, probably.

Just thinking about Tommi almost made Louis glance over at her, but then he remembered that he was supposed to keep looking at the spiral and following the lines. He couldn’t help picturing her in his mind, though. Those warm, soulful brown eyes, so deep and dark that Louis couldn’t always tell where the iris ended and the pupils began. The adorable, pixie-cut brown hair that seemed to invite tousling and petting. That bright, dimpled smile set in that adorably pale face that always lit up the room whenever she grinned. She was probably smiling right now—he could hear it in her voice as she said, “That’s it, Louis. Just let the slow, twisting pull capture your gaze, pulling all your thoughts down to the heart of the spiral for me.”

Louis didn’t really know if it was working—his only real knowledge of hypnosis came from late-night channel surfing, cheesy old television shows and black-and-white movies left on as background noise during marathon cram sessions. They always featured pretty young women trailing off into silence as they gazed into flashing lights or spinning hypno-discs, becoming blank and empty and ready to be programmed to rob banks or poison Magnum, PI or something. Louis didn’t feel blank at all. He felt very aware of his body, acutely conscious of Tommi’s presence in the room. But he watched the spiral anyway.

It seemed to make Tommi happy. “You’re doing so well,” she cooed, her hand gently reaching out to stroke along the deep brown skin of Louis’s forearm. His breath hitched momentarily at the unexpected sensation—not unwelcome at all, just unexpected—but then returned to a slow, steady, rise and fall as she ran her fingers up and down the muscles of his forearm in perfect time to his gradually deepening breaths. This couldn’t be hypnosis, could it? Hypnosis was supposed to make you relaxed and sleepy, not... Louis tried to describe the strange, tingling energy that washed over his scalp and down his spine to make his whole body shudder, and failed.

“Just let the rest of the world fade away, Louis,” Tommi said, as though she didn’t even realize that her presence was the most potent distraction of all. “The center of the spiral is all you can see now, you can’t possibly pull your gaze away from it. It’s like a magnet on your eyes, a magnet on your mind, pulling all your thoughts into alignment with the sound of my voice. The more you watch, the more you want to watch. The more you listen, the more you want to listen to me. Isn’t that right, Louis?”

Louis nodded absently, but his mind was already racing a mile a minute as a sudden revelation hit him. What if she did know? Louis didn’t really think of himself as a ladies’ man—he was a line cook at a vegan bistro, that wasn’t exactly the kind of thing that made women throw their panties at a guy. But it occurred to him that Tommi never told him what this ‘hypnosis experiment’ was for. She didn’t say it was for a class, or a certification or something. She just asked him to come back to her place after work because she needed someone to help her out with this thing she wanted to try. And Louis said yes because he crushed so hard on Tommi that she could have asked him to come back to her place and test poisons and he would have agreed to it.

“That’s right,” Tommi purred, her voice thick with praise and approval, and Louis found his lips curling into a tiny smile. “You can’t stop staring, your gaze is perfectly fixated on the spiral now. Every time you think about looking away, the effort tires you out before you can make those heavy, lazy eyes move. And it makes you so much more exhausted every time you try. Every time you try to look away, you only go deeper for me, don’t you?” It somehow seemed too much like effort to respond in words, but Louis wanted to show Tommi that he was listening. He nodded again, even though he felt pretty certain that he could look away if he really wanted to. He just didn’t want to right now. Not when it was making Tommi so happy.

“Of course you do,” Tommi said gently, her fingers stroking down his arm to his wrist, then drifting further down to rest on his thigh. “And you know that you can just relax and enjoy that feeling, relax and enjoy everything that’s happening to you as long as you feel safe and comfortable. And if there’s anything that makes you feel less than perfectly safe, less than perfectly comfortable, your deep self is going to let me know. You won’t need to think about it, you won’t need to think at all. It’s just going to happen, all by itself. Like a sneeze or a cough, Louis. An automatic, unthinking reflex whenever you feel anything other than safe and comfortable with what I’m doing. Do you understand?”

Louis nodded. It felt so easy to keep nodding along to everything Tommi said now, like he’d just gotten used to the way his head bobbed up and down whenever she asked him a question and he’d stopped even trying to think about what she was saying. Which was absurd, because he was listening closely to every word and paying careful attention to the sound of her voice... but it still felt so warm and comfortable to agree. So nice to just keep watching the spiral and wait for her to finish hypnotizing him.

“That’s it exactly.” Tommi slid off her chair as she spoke, sitting down between Louis’s legs and petting his thighs with both hands. Louis almost looked down in surprise at her, but his eyes didn’t seem to want to move at the moment. Not when the spiral was turning so smoothly and perfectly for him. “And because you know you’ll always let me know if anything is making you feel less than perfectly safe, you can relax even deeper into peace and pleasure for me now. Because everything that’s happening right now feels so good, and everything I’m doing makes your body and mind feel better and better. It’s so nice to sink into the spiral and let me take control, isn’t it?”

Louis nodded, the action mere reflex now. His mind was occupied with too many other things to really consider the question—Tommi was down on her knees, her head just inches away from his lap, and she was running her fingers up and down his thighs and saying things like, “Deeper and deeper, Louis, giving in completely to the mesmerizing power of the heart of the spiral. You can’t look away, and you don’t want to look away. All you want to do is let your heavy, sleepy eyes stare endlessly into the swirling, spinning lines and allow me to play wih your body. It feels so good to be a plaything, Louis. Doesn’t it?” He couldn’t stop thinking about how close she was, how warm her hands felt through the fabric of her jeans. He nodded again, agreeing more with the way she touched him than anything else.

“Good boy,” Tommi cooed, her hands moving higher and higher with every teasing brush of her fingers against his legs. “And it’s okay if you’ve stopped really thinking at all, or if you only think that you’re still thinking about anything other than the spinning spiral that’s captured your gaze and the slow, lazy pleasure filling your mind. You don’t need to think right now. I can do the thinking for both of us, isn’t that right?” Louis nodded automatically. He could still think, he knew he could still think because Tommi hadn’t hypnotized him yet, but he didn’t want to correct her right now. Not when her fingers were tracing the outline of his stiffening cock under the fabric of his jeans. Not when the spiral kept turning and turning, each line seemingly endless in its descent into the darkness at the center. Louis knew he could think. He just didn’t want to think about what he could think about, that was all.

“That’s my good boy.” Tommi’s left hand played along the shaft of Louis’s cock, while her right hand worked to undo his zipper and unbutton his jeans. “You’ve wanted this for so long, now, haven’t you?” Another nod. Louis almost forgot to stop this time. “I know. I know. I’ve been thinking about you the same way, Louis. I was waiting for you to say something, but you’re such an adorably shy boy, aren’t you?” Louis’s head bobbed up and down, unceasing and unthinking. “Of course you are. I finally realized you needed me to take charge, and... it made me feel so powerful, Louis. So strong. Aren’t you happy you could bring that out in me, good boy?”

Louis’s head kept going up and down now, as though he was agreeing not with Tommi’s words but with everything that was happening to him. She had his cock and balls out now, and he squirmed in the chair as she leaned in and pressed her tongue directly against the small fold of skin just below the tip and wiggled it back and forth. His eyelids fluttered and his head drooped forward, rising a little less and sinking a little deeper with each nod until he had to roll his eyes upward to see the spiral properly. “Of course you are,” Tommi cooed between licks. “You’re happy with everything I say now, my sweet and thoughtless boy. Every word.” Lick. “Every thought.” Lick. “Every touch.” Lick lick lick lick lick.

Louis’s cock throbbed and pulsed, precum dribbling out with every surge of arousal and pleasure onto Tommi’s tongue. Her fingers rubbed over the dark, swollen head of his cock, massaging the slickness into his flesh until his skin practically shone with it, and her other hand lightly teased his balls. “That’s my blank, mindless, obedient boy,” Tommi purred, kissing her way up and down his shaft as she spoke. “You want to be obedient, don’t you? You want to let me tell you what to think, what to say, what to do, because it feels so good to be blank and open and deeply hypnotized for me. Isn’t that right?”

Louis’s head bobbed up and down, sinking almost all the way down onto his chest now with every slow, sleepy nod. He knew he wasn’t hypnotized, though, because his eyes were still open. He could barely see anything but warm, red darkness, a sliver of spinning black-on-white the only visible remnant of the spiral that still swirled inside his head, but his heavy, drowsy eyelids hadn’t slipped shut yet. So he couldn’t be hypnotized. He was just... relaxed, that was all. Relaxed and happy and horny and squirming in his chair, listening to every single one of Tommi’s suggestions and following every word she said. But not—

His train of thought evaporated instantly as Tommi leaned in and engulfed his entire cock into her mouth in a single smooth, swift motion. She held him between her lips for a long moment, her throat muscles working rhythmically to send pulse after pulse of sensation along his throbbing shaft. Louis’s eyes finally, gratefully sank shut as the pleasure overwhelmed him, and once they closed he found that he didn’t want to open them again.

“Good boy!” Tommi exclaimed, after pulling off of him with an audible ‘pop’. “That’s my good, sleepy boy, my perfect dreamy plaything. You’re so deeply hypnotized now, so mindless and open to my will, and it feels so hot. You want to let me fuck that pretty cock of yours, don’t you?” Louis tried to nod, but his head felt too heavy to move. His whole body felt like he was covered in a lead blanket, pinning him down and down and down until even the thought of motion seemed too much like work. He settled for a soft, hungry moan instead. Tommi seemed to know exactly what it meant.

“That’s right,” she growled in tones thick and husky with lust. “That’s my horny little boy. Vacant and mindless and ready to be fucked, and it feels. So. Good.” Her fingers worked their way down his shaft as she spoke, unrolling a condom onto him and smoothing it out until it felt like a second skin. She gave his balls a quick caress, then stood up. Louis could hear her moving, but he couldn’t open his eyes to find out what she was doing. Then she settled her cunt onto his throbbing cock, and he didn’t need to wonder anymore.

His breath went out of him in a whoosh, returning in irregular gasps as she rose and fell, rose and fell on his achingly hard cock. “That’s a good, obedient fucktoy,” she husked out, her hips grinding up and down, over and over as she grabbed his shoulders and rode him hungrily. “G-good boy, can’t... oh, can’t cum yet, feel the pleasure building and rising, but you, oh fuck, you want to wait for... for me to—nnnngh, to cum. The longer you hold it, the better it feels, ohh fuck...”

Louis could tell that Tommi was babbling now, trying to hold together her hypnotic persona even as her cunt clenched around him and her voice melted into a whimpering, stuttering moan. “D-deeply hypno... tized, mindfucked, blank an’, an’ ohhhhbedient,” she gasped out, barely capable of anything more than free-associating random brainwashing phrases now. It didn’t matter to him. If anything, knowing that his cock and his mindless submission was doing this to her only made his cock harder inside her soaking cunt.

“G-good... BOY!” Tommi squealed, her whole body finally freezing in a desperate, shuddering burst of pleasure that tensed every muscle at once. Her fingers dug into his shoulders so hard it almost hurt, but Louis was far past the point where anything could distract him from the all-consuming bliss he felt now. His hips strained up, meeting Tommi’s grinding vulva in an explosion of total ecstasy that centered his entire awareness on the white-hot, euphoric tingling sensation at the very tip of his cock.

Louis held the feeling as long as he could, not even breathing lest he break the spell, but in the end it collapsed into gush after spurting gush as his balls tightened and released and dumped their full load of semen into the condom. He felt Tommi slump forward onto him, whispering “good boy, good boy,” over and over in exhausted joy, and his hands finally remembered how to move long enough to wrap his arms around her and hold her tight.

Tommi slid off of him, carefully removing the condom from his sensitized cock, and cleaned him up with a warm, damp cloth that he didn’t remember her going and getting. Then she cupped his cheek and delicately said, “Wake for me, good boy.” Only then did Louis flutter his eyes, raise his heavy head, and look her in those dark, glittering eyes of hers. “Did you enjoy that?” she asked, a touch of hesitation in her voice. Louis suddenly found himself wondering how long she planned this evening, how many times she must have gone over every word and every caress in the hope of giving him the perfect seduction experience.

“I... I did,” Louis said, his head bobbing up and down in a nod as he stared deeply into Tommi’s eyes. This close, they seemed like they could swallow him up entirely. Like they filled his whole world, and he couldn’t possibly look away. Like he could just stare and get lost in them forever. “I...” Louis blinked heavily, unable to remember just what he was going to say next.

“Oh dear,” Tommi said, her dimples showing once again as a mischievous smile spread across her face. “It looks like someone hasn’t had quite enough of being my thoughtless little fucktoy. Isn’t that right, good boy?” She gently guided his head back into another nod. “That’s it. Deeper and deeper for me now.” Louis sighed happily as his eyelids began to flutter, his cock already beginning to stiffen once more in anticipation of Tommi’s perfect, hypnotic bliss.

THE END