The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You have a big heart but a small penis

by Maximilian Cummings

Randy Alto looked at the e-mail with disgust. Another bloody Viagra or penis enlargement advert, from someone probably not called Ed. ‘You have a big heart but a small penis’ the e-mail said. It wasn’t that he was disgusted with e-mails about sex sites or erectile dysfunction; it was just that he really did have a small penis. It embarrassed him, he hated it. He would look at the porno sites with men with monster cocks pumping out of pneumatic girls and be turned on by the pics. and vids. but angry, really pissed off, at the same time. Why couldn’t he have a normal dick or, better still, a big one?

Randy resolved to do something about it. Three options presented themselves:

  1. Undergo surgery—no, not keen on that one at all
  2. Answer the e-mail—no way, probably the pills or patch were worse than useless
  3. Use his amazing mind control powers to make people believe he really did have a truly enormous prick—yes that was it!

It was lucky for Randy that he had these mind control powers. He had never really thought of using them for anything before. He had never thought of a use that would justify all the bother.

But which people did he want to believe that he had a big cock? He had to think about that. Randy wandered over to the icebox and pulled out a can of ice-cold beer. Pulling at the ring-pull he took a hefty swig. Girls, young girls that was the answer!

Randy opened his wardrobe and pulled out his best jeans and tee shirt and headed downtown to the Mall. That was a good place to find young girls, tho’ not too young because:

  1. They wouldn’t appreciate the size of his penis
  2. Simon doesn’t like under-age stories and neither do I
  3. It’s illegal in most states and Randy is a good law abiding citizen.

Parking his 4WD in the parking lot Randy strode into the Mall. It was a great place. He loved it. Easy to park your automobile, built of concrete with row after row of identical retail units, all the multiples you could want, bright lights, mood music in a beautiful warm, dry, air conditioned environment. Great! Randy nodded happily to the security guard and walked down the main mall looking for girls.

Immediately he spotted a big-breasted blond in a pair of tight jeans. She was hot. But Randy didn’t like his girls in jeans; he liked them in high heels, fishnets, short skirts and tight tops. Girl-gear he called it. He took her under control and suggested they go to Victoria’s Secret where he got her to buy just the right clothes and shoes. Randy thought she now looked just fine, though he wished she would walk a bit faster—high heels shouldn’t be a problem ‘cos she was a babe. He took her back to the parking lot and on to his place.

Randy couldn’t wait to get his clothes off and show her how big his cock was. Using his mind control powers he made her think his prick was really gigantic and made her desperate to fuck.

“See this babe,” he said dropping his pants.

She gasped, “I’ve never seen one as big as that. It’s way too big for me.”

This was music to Randy’s ears. “Come here babe, feel it.”

The trouble was she couldn’t. There was not a relationship between what she saw and what was really there. She tried holding his cock but her fingers did not close around it but around the very much bigger image she saw. Her fingers slid enthusiastically up and down in the air missing Randy’s cock completely.

“Oooh, big boy, it’s so big and thick. It feels so strong and powerful.”

Randy was appalled, she wasn’t touching his dick at all. He tried another tack.

“Come on babe suck it.”

“NO WAY, it’s far too big to go in my mouth.” She wouldn’t even try! All the while she was fondling the air around Randy’s cock but never touching it. This was really frustrating Randy.

“Lie on the bed, I’m going to fuck you good now,” said Randy pleasantly as he pushed her over onto her back.

“It won’t go in, it can’t go in!” She sounded like she was really scared to Randy and this made him even more excited. She was scared of his monster cock! Hey he was in the big league now. However her objection was even more practicably based than he thought, “because I’ve still got my clothes on, I’ll have to take my clothes off first.”

“Sure, you do that.”

“What’s your name, by the way,” she said peeling off her fishnet stockings.

“You can call me Master,” said Randy predictably.

“Yes Mr. Master, but what’s your first name?” She said taking off her blouse.

“No, you call me Master and I’ll call you Fuck Unit 1.”

“But my name’s Cheryl.” she said unclipping her peephole bra.

“Not now, Fuck Unit 1”

“Oh, I really do prefer Cheryl, it’s so much more of a pretty name. Can I call you Mast for short?” she said removing the last of her clothing and lying down on the bed.

She spread her legs, “I don’ t think it’ll go in, you’re so very big, Mast.”

Randy stared for a moment. “Hey this is going to be real good,” he thought and climbed up on Cheryl and sunk his dick straight in. It slipped into the warm wetness very easily indeed. It felt great to Randy. He sighed; this was cool, really cool.

“See, told you it wouldn’t go in, Mast”

“But it is in, Fuck Unit 1”

“I think I’d know if that monster was in me, Mast, it’s definitely not.”

Randy pulled out and showed Cheryl his cock, “See here it is, it’s all wet, it has been in you.”

Cheryl reached out and stroked in the air around Randy’s cock. “No I can’t feel it wet at all.”

Randy was getting really, really frustrated. He took matters in hand. “I’m going to cum all over your tits and face,” he said seductively and moments later he did, spraying over Cheryl’s big round breasts and onto her face. It was not exactly a deluge or a copious ejaculation but it was a respectable amount. It certainly did not merit the choking and cries of “I’m drowning,” from Cheryl, who was under the illusion that the monster cock had erupted in a manner commensurate with its size.

“I’m off to the Mall to get another babe for my harem. A guy like me’s just got to have a harem. You Fuck Unit 1 can make my dinner and clean the place up,”

“Sure thing Mast,” said Cheryl sitting up and she kissed him on the cheek.

Back at the Mall, Randy wasted no time in finding another girl. “She looks hot,” he thought looking at a petite dark haired girl with big breasts. Another visit to Victoria’s Secret, to the surprise of the female salesperson, and it was back in the car and home.

Randy greeting Cheryl warmly, “Hey Fuck Unit 1, meet....”

“Hi Sam.”

“Ooh hi Cheryl, how’s your mom?”

“Not bad, still that trouble playing her up.”

“It does, doesn’t it, if you’re not careful.”

“You have to keep taking the pills.”

“You two chicks know each other?” said Randy (he could be a bit lacking in perception at times, such as the morning, afternoon and evening).

“Yeah, course we do, were at school/ are at school (a story choice—a chance for you to vary the story depending on your preferences) together.”

“So, like you’ve been in the showers together.”

“No, that’s the boys who do that we had/have (story choice!) separate showers.”

“Huh? Well I want you to make out like a pair of lesbians.”

“We’re not lesbians, Mast,” said Cheryl, “looks a bit like you’ve mistaken us for another couple of girls. We like boys, big boys.”

No, I want you and Fuck Unit 2 to...”

“Who’s Fuck Unit 2?” said Sam looking round in puzzlement for somebody else.

“That’s you, Mast’s little joke,” said Cheryl.

“Oh, I see. Not a very pretty name.”

“That’s what I said.”

“Why not Copulation Mistress No. 69, that’s got a bit more to it as names go?” said Sam.

“Yes, I like that...”

“No, I AM the Master,” said Randy getting annoyed, " and I want you to act like a pair of lesbians, you see?”

“You mean, like a game of let’s pretend.”

“Right I want you lezzie’s to show me what you usually do in bed, and I want it to be real and hot.” He sat down in the chair, got his cock out in his hands ready and waiting for a real hot show. Cheryl and Sam threw off their clothes with gay abandon until they were completely naked, they sure looked hot, pulled the duvet off the bed, jumped onto the bed and said in unison “sure is hot tonight,” and dropped straight off to sleep.

“Huh?” went Randy. Things did not seem to be going quite according to his plans. But he wasn’t stuck for ideas for long. After half an hour or so, the earlier mention of showers gave him a really great idea and he headed down to the college where those jocks would be playing football. He wanted a good appreciation of his monster cock by his peers. With his amazing mind control powers he soon had the team treating him as one of their number. In the locker room the team began to strip for their showers.

“Hey will you look at that?” exclaimed a jock pointing at Randy as he pulled off his pants, “have you ever seen a cock like it?” All the jocks crowded round and admitted they hadn’t. They looked from one to another, their cocks looked positively small by comparison. Randy beamed when they started referring to him as ‘Big Dick’.

“Hey, perhaps Big Dick is not so big when he goes hard,” suggested one of the jocks. “Let’s see, let’s have a contest,” said another. They all lined up and began stroking their cocks. Randy was almost beside himself with pleasure when he won ...by a clear several inches.

He stood proudly erect with the jocks crowded all around him as he accepted their congratulations, reveling in being called ‘Big Dick’. It really was the proudest moment of his life. He tried not to look down and see that, in reality, his was the smallest penis in the locker room (by a clear several inches).

Randy suddenly realized he had made a bit of a mistake in his plan when some of the jocks start bumping their cocks against his thighs, feeling his butt, stroking his chest and rubbing where they thought his monster cock was.

Randy has won the jocks’ cock contest, Randy is THE big man of the locker room, he is the leader of the pack, the toast of all the jocks and they do all call him ‘Big Dick’. Unfortunately they are all gay!

Randy left the jocks in a hurry and headed home once again pretty fed up with things.

Randy brightened during the drive. Why be satisfied with having a harem of two when he could have more? As he is passing the Mall on the way home he goes in once again. The girl in Victoria’s Secret is surprised once more, though she is doing very well on her commission. Back at Randy’s place Cheryl and Sam are still out for the count so Randy decides to have a little fun with the new girls he has brought back. He gives them new names, you’d never guess what...

“How about a game Fuck Unit 3 and Fuck Unit 4?” he says to them.

“Yeah, great. Would this involve taking off clothes?”

“Might well do,” says Randy enigmatically.

So it’s poker then, strip poker?”

Now Randy doesn’t play poker as it’s all a bit complicated, “I was thinking of ‘Snap’, you know ‘Strip Snap’ it’s just the game to play, I’m sure you’ll pick up the rules” he says brightly.

The game commences:

“Snap,” and a piece of clothing is removed.

“Snap,” and another piece of clothing is removed.

“Snap,” and yet another piece of clothing is removed.

“Snap,” and yet another &etc. Clothing is flying everywhere and piling up on the floor.

Randy was not best pleased to find himself stark naked with the two new additions to his harem still fully clothed.

“Fuck me, look at that monster,” says one eyeing what she thinks is his cock, “those balls are the size of baseball balls, only pink and hairy.”

“Must be awful having a cock that big, no girl is ever going to put that in her, let alone suck it,” says the other.

“Yeah, size isn’t everything.”

“I like nice small cocks like the Japs have.”

“Do you? Why’s that?”

“Well, you see, I’m, er, well rather partial to the backdoor, you know anal intercourse.”

“Bugger,” says Randy thinking he’d really like to do that and, hey, it would, of course, be no problem for him at all.

“Yes, that’s what I meant.”

“Look you’re the ones meant to have your gear off not me,” Randy explained.

“Well, why didn’t you say so, big boy, we could just have taken them off. But you be careful with that monster, I’m not letting that anywhere near my ass.”

A day or so later...

Randy was confused. This was meant to be awesome: but it wasn’t. He’d got girls in every room in the house, pretty girls, blond girls, brunette girls, black girls, asian girls, girls in various states of undress (and two asleep). It was a nightmare. All he wanted to do was sit down, open a can of beer and watch TV. Instead they wanted pizza, they wanted hair dryers, they wanted this, they wanted that, they wanted him. They adored his monster cock: only, of course, it wasn’t monster at all.

Randy wanted out of this. He began to give them commands like “Fuck Unit 27 you are to go home now, you will forget all about today including your banana fixation (it had been one of his more original ideas).

It took a lot of work but sometime later Randy was at peace, on his own. Sure there was a lot of clearing up to do but that could wait until the morning, or even the weekend. He was in no hurry, there was a lot of beer to drink, pool to shoot and TV to watch. He’d got plenty to do.

Randy settled back into his favorite chair with his beer and pretzels. He was not so worried by the size of his cock now. “Man,” he thought, “having a big cock is no big deal, it sure is a whole lot more trouble than most guys could imagine.”

THE END