The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“You should beware of the quiet ones”

mc, ds, fd, mf, ff, hm, ma

Synopsis

Lauren finds herself acting different after a Vegas Hypnosis Show.

There she was, in the office’s coffee room, wearing only black lace lingerie and shoes, there was also David the smug really hot guy from marketing, right there on all fours, at her feet, completely naked, hard as a rock and completely submitted, his arched back was tensed and showed how every second spent at the gym had left his body ripped, she was prowling around him, enjoying the effect her 9 inch stilettos clack on the floor had on him, it made his already engorged cock twitch and leak, she knew that the right kind of touch could sent him over the edge instantly, she owned him...

—Lauren!

She snapped back from her daydream and saw Mrs. Patel, her boss, stand in front of her tiny desk looking down at her, Mrs. Patel was a middle aged woman that had left her youth in a company were she would never amount to anything, whose goal seemed to make anyone as miserable as she was; She was wearing a grey paint suit which made you appreciate the amount of effort put in the design of the buttons that held it in place... barely.

—For God’s sake Lauren! if you want to stare in to the horizon like a mindless drone do it at home!, I need the quarter report sent, now!

—Yes, Mrs. Patel, I’ll have ready before lunch.

Lauren was 23 years old, she had recently finished her Bachelor’s in business and was currently working for the first time since graduating, she had been there for almost two years now, she came from a big family, she was the 4th of 5 siblings, as a kid she never wore anything that wasn’t handed down from one of her older sisters, she was really quiet and polite, she had excelled at school, she had paid for her education with a full track and field scholarship at a small regional college, she was 5′2″, black hair, blue eyes, she was petit but very fit. She dressed very modestly, never draw attention to herself, everything about her could be dismissed at first sight, she was the quintessential wallflower.

It was not like her at all to be day dreaming, and least of all about that kind of fantasies, they had been getting in and out of her mind since she came back two weeks ago from that show in Vegas she and her best friend Diana had gone to, she hadn’t seen her since then, The Mentalist was the name of the show, she had sparse memories of what had happened, very poorly filled with what Diana had told her right after, she remembered being “volunteered” by Diana to come up to the stage, and then waking up to bizarre situations, she dancing like a stripper in front of the audience, then walking a person like a dog with an imaginary leash, and a lot of fuzzy memories of a the backstage where she had been doing a lot of things with Diana... her mind was wandering again and she was getting aroused, she thought to herself: what the heck is happening to me! She pulled herself back to her computer and finished the report before Mrs. Patel came back barking at her.

It was almost 7 pm and the office was a desolated place, in order to finish with Mrs. Patel’s frequent and more demanding requests she had had to put all of her work aside and now had to catch up, it felt to her that this was Mrs. Patel’s job, and that she might be taking credit for her efforts, she was all by herself, or so she thought, then her phone vibrated, she looked at it and saw a text, she couldn’t quite understand what it said and then nothing else, she went blank.

She woke up startled by the sound of her alarm clock, it had been “screaming” at her for a while now, it was always set up for 5:00 am so she could get some exercise before work, it was 6:15 now, this was nothing like herself, she felt exhausted, like she had been up all night, she rushed to the shower to get ready, opened the hot water and started to undress, as she begun to do it she saw herself in the mirror, how her small frame made everything look perfect, her breasts were just right, round and perky, pink nipples made it look like a renaissance painting, the temperature in the bathroom had them hard, she noticed how ripped and perfectly formed her abdomen was, how the curve of his oblique made the introduction to her flawless mound, her legs where the right proportion to her body, her track and field years of training left them molded like an amazon goddess, the sight of herself blurred by the steam in the room was making her hot, excited, she was proud, almost regal, then, her fingers found themselves between her legs, slowly exploring every fold, every inch of skin, slippery wet passages taught her new realms of pleasure, her heartbeat started to rise, the steam in the room made everything hotter, the beads of water forming in her breast ran down her abdomen, she felt them as a lover’s tongue, her hand moved faster, her chest moved up and down as she crossed her legs hard, squeezing her fingers in between them, all of her muscles taut, impeccably defined, then a tingling sensation, first the tips of her toes, then her tongue, her breasts, then all of her body, it got more and more intense, she was aware of every single pore in her skin, every single hair in her body stood erect, and then all of her senses were flooded with infinite pleasure, all at once she came in the most powerful orgasm she had felt in her entire life, her knees buckled, she fell on the floor, her hand still moving, looking to extract every ounce of pleasure they could from there, as she came to herself lying in the floor of the bathroom she got this feeling of abandon… she deserved every indulgent pleasure she got, she stood up, got in the shower and relaxed.

She was now getting dressed for work, she opened her closet and found clothes there she did not remember buying, there was this tailored fit skirt that caught her attention, the white dress shirt, girdle, stockings and stilettos, the image in the mirror was not the meek little office mouse she was, it was of this ambitious professional ready to eat the world, she left for work.

When she got there she was amazed that she was the first one there, the episode in the shower didn’t take the time it felt took, there was no one else there, for the first time since she worked there she was going to have a fresh cup of coffee, she never got one because she was a bit shy and the coffee room was filled with chatty co-workers, so she went to the coffee room and almost got a heart attack when she saw David, tied to a radiator pipe, completely naked, sitting in what looked like a puddle and fast asleep,

—“David, are you ok... DAVID!”

He woke up in an instant, saw her face and immediately dropped her gaze down, what came of his mouth was even more surprising than the sight of him tied down in a puddle,

—“Yes Mistress Lauren”,

As he said it his cock sprung up to full attention, after the surprise came the arousal, she felt herself get wet, pictures of David going down on her started flashing in her head, images of her toying with him passed through her head, she bent over him and with one finger touched the tip of his cock and said:

—“What did you call me?”

He looked at her baffled and meekly answered:

—“Mistress Lauren?”

She felt a rush of power coursing her veins, and said:

—“I want this “thing” limp and tucked away, get dressed NOW!”

As if by magic his dick fell, like it was a shot down soldier in a battlefield, he looked at her in despair…

—“WHAT!?”

She barked at him, and just then the fact that he remained tied down dawned on her, and also the realization that she was acting completely out of character for herself, and that not too soon now that place was going to be full of people, she hurriedly untied him and left the room almost running.

She tried to comprehend what was happening to her, how her whole life had changed so quickly, so profoundly, how she now felt somehow bigger, more secure of herself, she was baffled but extremely pleased with this change, she sat on her desk and started to work, her cubicle was too small now, she didn’t fit there anymore, she wanted more, the morning had almost passed, she felt like getting some coffee, a flash of David’s cock twitching as he licked her between her legs, she was sitting on his face... Coffee... right, coffee, she brought herself from that memory, because it was not a daydream, it was a memory, the realization of it got her deep inside, she felt aroused by it, in order to get to the coffee room from her cubicle she had to pass by her boss’s office, as she did she saw Mrs. Patel handing him the work she had done the last night, she felt her insides boil, this was not going to work anymore she knew what to do, so she pocked her head into his boss’s office,

-Mr. Fernández good morning,

She said with the biggest smile, her boss looked at her and took an instant to recognize her, so did Mrs. Patel, then Mr. Fernández looked at her with this hungry look, she could feel it, before this could have offended her, even scare her, now it made her feel powerful, she had an advantage over him, he had a cock and she knew how easy they were to control,

—Mr. Fernández, I’ve been seeing some very interesting figures in the work Mrs. Patel has been giving me, I think there are several cost reducing opportunities that can be taken with little to no investment from our part that could help the department exceed our goal next quarter,

Mr. Fernández looked at Mrs. Patel then back to Lauren and asked:

—What work have you been doing Lauren?

—oh, those reports on your desk sir, I gave them to Mrs. Patel this morning,

—I see, well, Mrs. Patel and I will talk about this, and I want you and I to discuss this reports and your findings later this afternoon.

She saw Mrs. Patel face turn white, and she left there with this feeling of satisfaction, things were changing, and she loved it.

The work day was over with the sight of Mrs. Patel’s office crap stuffed in a box leaving the company, she almost felt sorry for the old hag, almost, she left the office with the very likely prospect of a promotion after her meeting with Mr. Fernández so she went home, she wanted to see her best friend, it seemed ages since the Vegas show, so she texted her: “Meet me at my place”, and pressed send, it took her about 20 minutes to get home, she got in and saw her best friend, Diana, on the floor naked, in the Nadu position, she muffled a little scream, and then it all flooded her mind, the Show, how the hypnotist had put her under, how she had seen her true self beneath all that meek exterior, how she had made it blossom covertly so she discovered herself slowly, how she revealed Diana’s submissiveness, and how now she now owned her.

—Wow,

She said,

—This I can get used to, stand up pet;

Diana stood up instantly, her naked body was beautiful, she had small breasts and was quite skinny, but her skin was fair and flawless, her legs were long, her torso was perfectly shaped, and her dark eyes and long dark hair made her look delicate and elegant, Lauren caressed her cheek with one finger, slowly, sending shivers through Diana’s body, her skin felt electrified;

-How much time did we waste,

Lauren said, as she looked Diana up and down, prowling,

—Beneath all those appearances, all those “masks”, and here we are now, being as we were meant to.

She gave a small nibble at Diana’s earlobe, immediately a single drop ran down her inner thigh, her pulse quickened

—You are precious to me; you are my first trophy, my pet, my most priceless toy, my dearest friend...

As she said it she came slowly closer to Diana’s mouth and bit her lower lip, Diana shuddered, and there was a steady stream running down her leg now.

—Let’s make this a little more interesting.

Lauren took out her phone and typed something in it, then went back to Diana and grabbed her by her hair, she gently pulled it back, Diana let out a soft moan, Lauren now pulled her hair down with more force until Diana was on her knees. Lauren begun undressing, very slowly, she took her shirt off first, then her skirt, her bra, then her panties, and stopped there, she was now only wearing her girdle, stockings and stilettos, she felt 10 feet tall, she was above everything in his world, she commanded everything she saw and that made her excited, extremely aroused, she moved closer to Diana’s face and stuck it between her legs, Diana’s eager tongue licked away like there was no tomorrow; the doorbell ranged, Diana stopped and looked up at Lauren

—Do not stop until I tell you to, my pet.

She resumed almost giddy with excitement

—Come in

Then David came in through the door, and closed it, when he saw the scene in front of him all of his blood rushed to his cock instantly, perplexed he stood there, like a deer in headlights.

—You know what to do... DO IT NOW!

David took all of his clothes in a hurry, and knelt by Lauren’s side with his gaze down and his cock sticking up, and now with little stream of precum flowing from the tip.

—I wonder if I have kept your drippy stick unattended?

David let out in a very soft voice, almost a murmur...

—Almost two weeks now...

Lauren slapped him hard in the face, Diana completely ignored this and kept licking frantically, his cock stiffened even more if possible, he tensed his entire body that very instant and let out a small grunt... then a white bead of cum leaked from the tip of his dick.

—You will only speak if I ask you too, and if I see you spurting your seed without my permission I will make your sorry stick limp forever...

She started to feel it, the build up, her nipples getting harder, the tingling in her body, all the imminent signs of an orgasm, and she came, she came hard, she felt her entire body explode in pleasure as Diana’s tongue kept licking...

—Good girl, stop now...

Diana’s face was of utter adoration she herself was in a puddle of her own making.

—You deserve a reward; do you remember how much you used to ogle David? well he is yours to play with now, as for you, you’ll do everything she asks of you, but you will not be able to cum, unless I tell you to.

Diana turn to look at David, and she was no longer the fragile porcelain doll at Lauren’s feet, she was now a fierce predator looking intensely at her prey.

—I will fuck your brains out until you cannot beg me to stop anymore...

Said Diana as she pushed David on his back and started riding him mercilessly.

Lauren just stood there looking at it all... enjoying every bit of it and letting her mind wander with new things to try.