The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You Spin My Head Right Round

“Hey Alicia, your dad have any bottles of beer?” Seth called out from the living room.

Alicia set her own drink down on the counter and checked the fridge. “No, not any bottles, is a can okay?”

There appeared to be some conversation going on, and that was good the girl thought. The more they talked with each other, the better her chances would be at getting their approval.

“Yeah, that’s fine.” Seth said.

Alicia grabbed a couple of cans of beer and her own cup sitting on the counter and stumbled out into the living room where her guests sat, actually looking to be getting along now. This had been her idea, the best plan she could come up with to have a chance at getting class president. She needed to make sure she was well-liked by not just the popular kids but every clique in the school.

“Here you go Seth.” She said, handing him a can.

Seth was the quarterback and naturally represented the jocks of the school. He was also quite nice looking and Alicia several times had to remind herself this wasn’t entirely a social visit. There had to be some detachment for the sake of gaining his support.

“Thanks babe.” Seth said, his attitude nearly as confident off the field as he was on.

“Anyone else want one?” Alicia asked, holding up the extra can she’d brought.

“Sure, toss it my way.” Dana said.

Dana was the raven-haired goth girl and not only represented the small goth group in school but the creative artists as well. She was exceptionally beautiful, even to those outside her little clique. Her long silky black hair and dark make-up, which made her pale skin seem even lighter and more porcelain, had a way of catching anyone’s eyes in the halls.

Handing Dana the can, Alicia looked over the remaining two members of her little get-together. There was Juliet, the quiet shy girl who had the highest GPA in class. Her cute little face was currently smiling in that casual yet nervous way she often did in class when she felt out of place. Her glasses were thin, wire-rimmed, and really did nothing to hide her gorgeous green eyes. She represented the nerds or brains in school. Being a nerd was nowhere near as unsocial as some liked to think and Juliet was currently laughing lightly at one of her final guest’s jokes.

Chase was a goof-off, a class clown, and at least a part-time stoner. He represented others like him well and was definitely a fun guy to have at parties. In addition to miraculously being able to make all those in the room laugh, despite their differences, Chase could also entertain anyone with his crazy stories. He’d apparently just finished a short one when Alicia came back in the room.

Taking a seat on the couch next to the other girls, Alicia glanced over her group. It was a good thing her parents were away for the weekend, they’d be worried if they saw the strange variety of teenagers currently occupying their living room. A jock, a goth girl, a brainy girl, a stoner, and of course Alicia completing the group as a cheerleader. Pretty much every clique in her class was represented, a veritable ‘Breakfast Club’ of a group.

Hopefully, she thought, this whole thing paid off. It wasn’t like Alicia was simply going to say ‘vote for me’ to the four at her house. She really wanted to get to know them better, make them genuinely like her. That way they’d not only want to vote for her, but be more likely to tell those in their respective social orders to do so as well.

As Seth began sharing a masterful play he’d executed last week on the football team, Alicia smiled and noticed how surprisingly well they all were getting on. She felt intense relief because at the moment they’d all arrived about an hour prior, there were some incredibly awkward silences. Chase had been the only one to really seem happy to be there, always having something funny to say or do. Juliet had seemed very stand-offish and simply looked at the others with her nervous smile. Seth had at first looked annoyed that anyone else was there, probably thinking that when the head cheerleader invited someone like him over, there were going to be more intimate things to do. Dana had simply intimidated the others, not only with her style of clothing, all black, tiny skirt, with fishnet stockings, but also with the look in her eyes. Now they all seemed to be finally getting along great.

As the teens laughed and nodded in agreement at various moments in the game last week, Alicia realized this might be it. They’d eaten some burgers and shared stories and now were simply having drinks in the living room. The evening was early but there really wasn’t much left that could be done. The best part of that was that even if they all left now, at least they seemed to approve of Alicia and when time came for the class president to be voted on, they’d maybe all be more likely to think of the perky and friendly blonde cheerleader instead of whoever else decided to run.

“Hey I got an idea.” Chase said, laughing in his very loose and almost stoned way.

“What’s that?” Alicia said, acting very interested. Even if she didn’t fully embrace his lifestyle, she still wanted him to know she cared and was interested in everything he had to say.

“Let’s play spin the bottle.”

All three others besides Alicia looked over at the boy. Although all had slightly different expressions, it was clear what they were all thinking. For her own part, Alicia was a little shocked, she’d never considered party games like that. Heck, she thought, she hadn’t even played it since she was like thirteen. But, amazingly enough, the others didn’t look that repulsed at the idea.

“Shit yeah, that sounds like fun.” Seth said, slapping Chase’s outstretched hand. “You babes up for that?”

If any of them weren’t clearly open for it, it was Juliet who quietly shoved her glasses further up her nose and looked from Seth down at the floor. Alicia decided to play the moderator and placed a hand on the brainy girl’s knee. “What do you say, an innocent game of spin the bottle, just fun right?”

“I guess so, okay.” Juliet caved. “You guys can’t handle me.” Dana said, crossing her legs and leaning back into the couch, really spewing confidence and attitude. “Not too sure you girls can either.” The raven-haired beauty added, causing a short surprised gasp from Juliet.

“Okay then, spin the bottle, let’s go.” Chase said, getting up and walking over to the large open carpet in the center of the room.

As he plopped down indian style, Seth joined him and the girls stood from the couch. About halfway there, Alicia suddenly had a thought. “Hey, wait guys, we have a problem.”

“What’s that babe?” Seth asked, looking quite eager for a kiss.

“No bottle, all I had in the fridge was cans, remember?”

“Oh, well... damn man.” Chase said, looking across to where Dana had just sat down, his eyes casually looking at her long legs and what he could see under her short black skirt.

Alicia stood, looking at the four, surprised with how frustrated she was at not being able to entertain her guests. They actually were getting along and even wanted to play a good old game of spin the bottle, but she couldn’t provide the most basic thing in the world, a bottle.

“Hey, what about this, this’ll work right?” Seth said, reaching over to the display case nearby and grabbing an ornately decorated, darkly tinted glass bottle.

Alicia recognized the bottle as one of her dad’s most treasured antiquities. He’d gotten it before she was born, in the Arabian desert. Having served in the military, he’d spent time involved in peace missions and support operations for the desert region. One day, he came across an oasis in the middle of a particularly arid region. There was damage from a recent sandstorm and apparently the bottle was found wedged in the sand near a lone tree. He cleaned it off and kept it with him until he returned to the States. He’d found out much more about the bottle when he took it to an antiquities dealer in New York. Now, Alicia found herself debating using such a valuable and rare bottle to play a silly party game.

“So how about it, can we use that?” Chase asked, his voice surprisingly serious. He looked over at Seth, holding the bottle, and winked his way. Both guys knew the odds in this game, three girls and two guys, it looked good however the bottle spun. They just needed the bottle.

“Okay,” Alicia finally relented. “But be careful, that bottle is my dad’s most prized possession.”

Seth handed the bottle over to Dana, who looked at the ornate mouldings shaped into the glass. Even her normally uninterested stare couldn’t hide the fact that she was fascinated by the old item. “What is it?” She asked.

As Alicia took a seat in between her and Juliet, she took the bottle and looked at it. “My dad had it studied a long time ago, apparently it’s a fertility containment vessel.”

“Containment, what does it contain?” Juliet asked, speaking up for the first time in several minutes.

“Well nothing now, see?” Alicia said, shaking the bottle upside down over the carpet. “But in ancient times, the locals believed it contained a spiritual being that possessed mystical powers. Apparently it could create life and inspire fertility, you know in crops or livestock, or something. They believed that having a bottle like this was a gift and that prosperous results would often surround it, thanks to the being inside.”

“Wow, you mean like a genie in a bottle?” Chase said, laughing.

“Not exactly, besides it’s empty now.” Alicia said.

“Man, Jeannie was hot in that show.” Seth said, clearly not caring about the historical facts or knowledge Alicia was sharing.

As Dana sat back and glared at the others, her expression one of either boredom or slight indifference, Juliet seemed more interested in looking at the bottle Alicia placed in the center of the group. Chase and Seth stared across at the girls, both studying various feminine features on the attractive girls. Alicia felt more comfortable now, having at least shared the importance of taking care of her dad’s bottle. At least the group was getting along better than ever, and that really was the most important thing.

“So, who goes first?” Alicia asked.

“I’ll take the lead.” Seth said, crawling over to the bottle and looking up briefly into the other’s eyes as he gave it a spin.

All eyes were on the bottle as it spun and spun, Seth himself looking right down into the bottle from above. Looking from the spinning bottle up into Seth’s eyes, Alicia noticed something strange, something very subtle but definitely strange. As the bottle slowed down, Seth’s eyes seemed to grow slightly duller, almost as though the jock were getting sleepy. He sat back, head slightly drooping, as the bottle came to a rest and pointed right at Juliet. For a second, Alicia worried something was wrong with Seth. He had been tackled pretty hard on Friday, maybe he had a concussion or something and the beer probably hadn’t helped.

“All right, looks like it’s you and me.” Seth said, suddenly looking absolutely fine, his demeanor the same as it always was.

Breathing a little easier and wondering why she’d been so convinced something was wrong, Alicia watched Seth crawl forward to Juliet who sat nervously a few feet away from her.

“mmphh, oofff,” Juliet grunted as Seth practically slammed his head into hers, shoving his tongue down her throat.

The others watched in a bit of shock as Seth grabbed Juliet and pulled her up at him, frantically cramming his mouth at her face and making out like they were an old item. The brainy girl’s glasses slipped up and to the side off her nose as Seth kissed her more and more passionately. He reached around, grabbing her brown hair tightly in his fist and appeared to shove his tongue even deeper down the girl’s throat.

What amazed Alicia the most wasn’t the jock’s aggressive style, it was the intelligent girl’s change in behavior. When first kissed, Juliet appeared as expected, prudish and embarrassed. But as the kiss went on, all the others could clearly see that soon Juliet was kissing back as feverishly as Seth was kissing her. Soon the couple were in full make-out mode, their hands straying down to the other’s side and pulling their faces so close together, Alicia wondered how they could breathe.

Just when it seemed a hose might be needed to get the two teens off each other, Seth broke the kiss and crawled back, slightly dazed looking but otherwise perfectly normal. Juliet pushed her glasses back on her nose properly and sat there with a strangely pleasant grin on her face.

“Okay... your turn I guess.” Alicia said, looking at the girl.

“Okay.” Juliet said, her voice a little higher than before and her body really moving as she crawled seductively out to the bottle. Giving it a light little spin, the others all watched as did she. This time it stopped in no time, pointed right at Chase.

“Cool man, get over here.” Chase said, leaning a little forward but looking no more nervous than he ever did.

Juliet crawled towards the stoner and grabbed him, nearly toppling the boy on top of her. He fell at her, grabbing her side to steady himself and the two began making out, even heavier than Seth had done before. Alicia couldn’t believe the way Juliet was acting. The girl, normally reserved and fairly quiet, was shoving her tongue down the guy’s throat like her life depended on it. She watched as Chase really began getting into it, rubbing his hands up and down Juliet’s hips and pulling her towards him, kissing the girl harder and harder, really going at it. Maybe this was a gag, Alicia thought, as the two finally broke free and each went back to their places. Maybe they’d planned this game as a joke. It had been Chase’s idea, she thought. Still, looking at Juliet, something seemed different, like she was a different girl.

“My turn man.” Chase said, eagerly spinning the bottle and watching it twirl before his eyes.

Alicia watched, wondering who would be next. Part of her hoped it didn’t point at her, simply because she wasn’t sure she was ready for what he’d been doing to Juliet.

“Ahhh... Dana, let’s get this going.” Chase said.

Alicia breathed easier, the bottle pointing right at the dark-haired goth. As Chase crawled over and sat right in front of the girl, Alicia could almost swear she saw a brief loss of attitude in Dana’s expression. It actually appeared for just a moment that the girl was finally in a situation slightly out of her control.

Then, of course, Chase grabbed her face and thrust his lips right at hers. Within only a minute, the girl had stopped struggling and was eagerly leaning into the kiss, clearly enjoying the tongue battle he was waging against her. They made out like not only old lovers, but something off late night TV, Alicia thought. Chase ran his hands up and down the goth girl’s side, slowly slipping his hand up underneath her shirt. As Alicia watched stunned, she saw that clearly the stoner was feeling up the large pale breasts Dana liked to give hints of beneath her tight black clothing. The two made out for over a minute, Dana reaching around and pulling at Chase’s ass, trying to grind him in closer to her as she frantically made out, darting her tongue at his. As Chase slid the girl’s shirt up even higher, the bottoms of her rounded tits came into view and Alicia really began to worry something was going on, something she didn’t like.

“That was hot.” Chase said, letting go of the goth girl and slowly crawling back to his place.

“Looks like it’s my turn.” Dana said, looking quite ready to go and just a little bit slutty, Alicia thought.

Dana’s long dark hair nearly dragged the carpet as she crawled out and grasped the bottle. She looked around at the others grinning, and gave the bottle a heavy spin. Sitting back, she watched eagerly to see who her partner would be, eager for whatever came from this game.

“Well, well, looks like it’s our kind hostess.” The girl said, Alicia growing quite nervous as the bottle pointed right at her. “Come on honey, let’s see how well blonde goes with me.”

Alicia darted her eyes from the approaching goth girl to the others. Everyone seemed to be quite relaxed, their eyes slightly droopy and their bodies practically sinking into the floor. The two guys particularly looked interested in the potential girl on girl action they were about to watch.

“Umm... maybe we should... mmmpphh...” Alicia started, her mouth being stuffed with a very passionate kiss from Dana. She hardly had any time to react as the goth girl grabbed her and shoved her tongue way into the back of her throat. The young blonde cheerleader had never experienced anything like this and sat there, staring wide-eyed right into Dana’s pale blue eyes. She couldn’t get over how good it felt to have her kissing her. The moisture, the warmth, it all felt so right, so incredibly right. As Dana reached up and grabbed at Alicia’s tits, the girl moaned right into her mouth and stopped fighting. In seconds, it was Alicia who was thrusting her tongue back at Dana, each one fighting the other to see how much of the inside of her throat they could reach. The girls nearly fell over, their hands massaging at each other’s bodies. Alicia slipped her hand up under Dana’s shirt, groping away at the warm and full tits she found waiting there. The girl wasn’t wearing a bra and her nipples were rock hard. Dana was quickly finding her way up underneath Alicia’s shirt and managing to loosen the cheerleader’s bra.

As the others watched in thrilled silence, even Juliet getting quite aroused at the sight, Dana withdrew her hand and with it came Alicia’s bra. The goth girl then proceeded to redouble her efforts at kissing while shoving her hand up and squeezing firmly at the cheerleaders slightly smaller bust.

Just when it seemed like the kiss would never end, Alicia felt Dana pull away and nearly fell backwards on the floor in the sensual pleasure she was feeling. She looked through blurry eyes as the dark-haired beauty resumed her place and everyone looked at Alicia.

“Oh yeah,” She said, sounding slightly drunk. “It’s my turn now.”

Crawling out to the old bottle, Alicia carefully took hold of it, knowing how important it was to be gentle. She also felt a thrill go through her at who she might get to make out with next. Her mind was spinning, just as the bottle spun, and the girl felt positive something was wrong. Even though she knew what was happening in her head wasn’t normal, she felt strangely helpless to control the sensations or her actions. The girl smiled as the bottle came to rest pointed right at Seth.

“Okay stud, it’s you and me.” She said, crawling over towards the football player.

Seth felt really good, relaxed and yet tense right where it most mattered. He looked at Alicia, the head cheerleader crawling on her knees right towards him. She looked so incredibly slutty on her hands and knees like that. He could see clearly down her shirt as she hung her chest low to the ground. Now that her bra had been removed, both of her sweet succulent tits just dangled right there, swinging with every movement.

“Hey babe, how about a kiss where it really counts?” He asked.

Alicia hardly blinked, knowing exactly what the boy wanted. She sat right in front of him and grabbed his pants, unzipping them and reaching her long slender fingers inside to explore what she wanted to kiss. Seth leaned his head back, staring at the ceiling.

“Oh wow, oh shit.” Seth said, as Alicia grasped his hard cock and pulled it out into the open. Jacking it a few times, the girl looked around briefly to her friends and then opened her mouth wide.

“Fuck, oh yeah, take it all, shove it down your throat.” Seth grunted.

Alicia fell down at his lap, swallowing his entire length deep into the back of her throat. She licked and slurped at the head of his cock, each time swallowing him just a bit deeper. Soon the girl was bouncing her face on and off of him, feeling her throat close up around his warm dick.

“Oh, mmmpp, oh...” Alicia gasped as Seth reached down and grabbed the back of her skull, fucking her face like a little whore. He took a firm grip on her long blonde hair and began thrusting up into her mouth, gagging her each time as he used her head for his pleasure.

In the back of Alicia’s mind, something of her normal self screamed out, telling her, desperately trying to warn her that this wasn’t right. She focused on the cock driving inside her face, pushing those warnings aside. Soon, she thought, that part of her would be fucked away, lost forever maybe.

“Ohhh, shit, yess!” Seth gasped, his cock swelling slightly and then squirting its load right down Alicia’s throat. He held her head tightly by the hair, injecting her stomach with several more ropes of cum, making sure she swallowed as much as possible.

When finally Alicia crawled back to her spot, she looked a little worn out, several lines of sperm running from her mouth and dripping onto her shirt. She wore a nice permanent smile now, the silly thoughts in her head telling her anything might be wrong quiet at last.

“My turn now.” Seth said, wasting little time in grabbing the bottle and giving it a spin.

The others all watched, the girls all very eager to be the next in line for whatever Seth wanted. The bottle finally settled on Dana who perked right up and arched her back, really showing off her incredible, if hidden rack.

“Alright, I think it’s time for action.” Seth said, crawling over to the goth girl. “On your hands and knees bitch, I’m gonna fuck me some goth pussy.”

Alicia watched with the same interest as the other two teens, while Seth kneeled behind Dana, the always-in-charge goth girl and really showed her who was in charge. The jock used his natural strength to reach beneath Dana’s short little skirt and rip away her panties, tearing away a bit of her fishnet stockings as well. Dana simply shrieked in excitement as the boy felt her up, rolling his fingers up into her cunt and around up to her firm flat belly. As he moved in right behind her, Seth let his hands wander up to her hanging tits and grabbed them hard, crushing them in his hands.

“Oh yess, oh hurt me, beat me up.” Dana moaned.

Lowering his pants, Seth wasted little time thinking about the situation and simply mounted the girl, thrusting his cock hard and fast right up inside her. He grabbed her hips and set into a very brutal, very rough fucking, slamming into Dana so hard her long black hair jumped up off her back with each thrust.

Everyone watched as Dana was fucked like a slut right in the middle of the living room, her tits substantial enough that they could be seen swaying beneath her as she arched her back and flexed with every insertion of Seth’s cock into her young cunt. The girl grunted and groaned in pure animalistic pleasure as she was fucked hard and painfully by the powerful jock.

Seth lowered his hands and leaned over Dana, feeling around until he latched onto her swinging tits. Grabbing them in each fist, Seth continued fucking hard into the girl and now crushed her tits equally as hard in his fists. He pulled and stretched at her sensitive flesh, bringing cries of pain from her screaming voice. Alicia felt herself get wet at the thoughts of such abusive sex. Chase and Juliet simply glanced from each other over at the humping couple.

“Oh yess, OH fuck, bitch you’re so good.” Seth moaned as he pulled and pulled hard on her tits, yanking them far from her body and allowing them to jiggle slightly back into place as he resumed thrusting and grabbing on her wide hips.

“Fuck me, oh please, oh fuck me hard.” Dana moaned, nearly leaning down into the carpet as the boy grew more and more frantic in his lunges.

“Shit, get ready to receive a pass, bitch.” Seth grunted, slamming in hard and holding his cock deep inside the girl as he flooded her insides with white hot cum.

Dana moaned and breathed ragged breaths as she felt the football player inject her with what felt like endless amounts of sperm. She twitched in orgasm as he pulled out and left her standing on all fours, her mouth drooped open and a thin string of drool escaping the corner of her lips.

Alicia looked over at Seth crawling back to his place, and then at Dana who, positioned as she was, clearly displayed a cum-stuffed pussy to the rest of the group. Dana slumped to the floor and rolled over on her back, her shirt bunched up in places and her face flushed with exertion.

“My turn, I guess.” She huffed, catching her breath and barely managing to crawl to the bottle.

Giving the ancient bottle a spin, Dana crawled back and watched, her breath coming in short ragged bursts as she attempted to contain the excitement of not knowing who she’d be doing next. The bottle wobbled slightly as it came to a stop, pointed right at the knees of Juliet.

“Alright you nerdy girl, time to have some one on one time.” Dana said, crawling her way.

Juliet smiled, leering at the skanky goth girl who crawled at her, cum running freely down her thighs. Suddenly a thought occurred to the intelligent young girl, her mind spinning a little as it finally seemed to come to a rest pointing at one logical option for her fun time with Dana. “I think I know just what you need.” Juliet said, really batting her big green eyes beneath her glasses.

“Oh yeah honey, what’s that?” Dana asked, sliding a finger along Juliet’s leg, caressing the bare flesh beneath her skirt.

“After all that exercise, you need something refreshing.” The girl said, opening her thighs and stretching her legs out to either side of her raven-haired friend. “How about you work that tongue of yours and give me a taste?”

The other three teens watched excitedly as Dana practically dove between Juliet’s thighs, shoving the previously shy girl’s skirt up around her waist and digging into her panties. In seconds she’d used her fingers and pure adrenaline to tear the panties partially in the middle, revealing what she wanted.

“Ohh, Oh yesss, oh fucking lick me.” Juliet screeched, her voice hardly recognizable as the one who arrived earlier. She threw her hand down and grabbed the back of Dana’s head, ramming her forward into her cunt.

“Ommm, unghh, ohhh...” Dana moaned, sliding her tongue deep inside the smart girl’s cunt. She licked across her clit and flowed up and down every fold, forcing inside to repeat the same motions and driving the girl crazy with pleasure.

As Juliet tightened her grip on Dana’s hair, pulling her towards her, she thrust her legs up and locked them on either side, grabbing hold of the goth girl’s shoulders with her knees and really squeezing. Letting go with her hands, Juliet lay back and thrashed about as Dana continued eating her out, harder, faster, more desperate for release.

“Oh fuck, Oh yess, Oh I’m cumming you scary bitch.” Juliet cried out, flooding Dana’s face in orgasm.

The girl jumped one last time and settled back on the carpet, her chest rising and falling with every labored breath. Dana pulled out and staggered back across the floor to her own place, licking the juices off her cheeks and enjoying her obviously whorish appearance.

For a minute or two, the others wondered if Juliet had passed out. She lay there, legs stretched out, skirt still bunched up over her waist, pussy exposed. Finally she pulled herself up and tipped her glasses back up her face. Looking around at the others, the girl smiled awkwardly and laughed.

“Okay, my turn, I know.” Saying this, Juliet crawled forward and gave the bottle a very half-hearted spin. She really didn’t care who she got, as long as the fun continued.

“Alright, me again.” Chase said, his stoner voice never failing to show how at ease he was, even in all the craziness of the last little while.

Juliet grinned and watched the boy crawl her way. She was tired, very tired and decided she needed some rest for this little bit of fun so she simply fell back on the floor, her tits settling into place slowly as she breathed deeply.

“Perfect position slut, I think I’d like to titty-fuck those fun bags of yours.” Chase said, reaching down to drop his pants as he crawled almost on top of the girl.

“Okay, fuck my tits, go ahead, cover them with your sticky cream.” The girl said, slowly, in between breaths.

Reaching up to her shirt, Juliet grabbed the material on each side of her blouse and used every last bit of strength she had to tear it open. Her buttons popped loose, a couple even breaking away, as the two sides parted revealing a very nice pair of tits, covered by a lacy white bra.

Chase stared down, ogling the sweet young teen’s rack. He couldn’t believe a nerdy girl like Juliet kept a pair like this hidden beneath those conservative shirts she always wore. The boy grabbed one and then the other, massaging her flesh and squeezing them up and out from the bra. They settled nicely into place, even with no support, creating enough of a valley for him to work his cock into.

“Oh yeah, oh Chase, fuck my tits, come on fuck them.” The girl moaned, reaching up and pressing in on either side, as the stoner shoved his cock forward, driving up inside her pillowy mounds.

As Chase began thrusting, his hips lunging forward over Juliet’s ribcage, she began sliding her tits up and down, doing her best to fuck him right back. The delicious friction between cock and tit flesh meant this wasn’t going to last long and neither teen cared at that realization. Chase only stared down at the girl, a real leader of the class in test scoring. Now, he thought, she was becoming a leader in all kinds of scoring.

“Oh spray me with your seed, come on fucking drench me.” Juliet shouted, her voice reaching a fevered pitch as she fucked her big tits up and down on his cock. Her words were having the desired effect on Chase as he barely managed to even announce his climax.

“Oh shit, I’m cumming....” Chase grunted, his cock slicing right through the brunette’s cleavage and firing off several quick thick ropes of cum. Thick white semen rained down on Juliet’s face, covering her glasses in a musky ooze of fluids as she took quite a nice painting. Jerking several seconds longer, Chase managed to aim the next spray or two and ended up coating the top portion of her tits as well as her chin in cum.

When at last the others watched Chase climb back off the girl, they saw a much different vision of intelligence than they’d seen before at school. Juliet lay there, tits exposed, sperm running freely down her heaving chest and pooling on her belly and in the depression under her chin. For once her slightly strange grin wasn’t because of nerves and feeling awkward. This time it was purely a result of being completely and absolutely exposed, but in a way she clearly seemed to thrive on.

“Let’s see who’s next.” Chase said, licking his lips and glancing from Dana to Alicia. His cock was still exposed and amazingly seemed to be already hardening as he crawled out and spun the bottle.

Juliet glanced over through heavy eyes and watched the bottle spin. Dana and Alicia both perked up as it began to slow, finally coming to a rest pointing right at Alicia. Her voice caught in her throat as she looked right at Chase’s exposed cock. As he crawled over to her, she felt her heartbeat speed up and just knew what was about to happen.

“How about I give you an F, cheerleader?” Chase said, laughing as he grabbed Alicia and began groping her.

Moaning, Alicia leaned forward allowing the boy complete access to her upper body. His hands flew up under her shirt and soon he was grunting slightly into her ear as he squeezed and mauled at her tits. For several seconds, the two of them were silent, Alicia tossing her blonde hair back and looking deep into Chase’s eyes as he fondled her young breasts and pinched lightly at her nipples. Then, he let go of her tits and began lifting her shirt over her head, stripping the cheerleader of her top in one fluid motion.

Raising her arms, Alicia allowed him to remove the shirt and toss it aside, loving the cool air brushing across her nipples. Chase looked at the teenage girl and grinned wide, his face showing all the lust and desire he was feeling. Looking down, Alicia smelled his arousal and felt herself completely ready to be taken by this boy she’d only just gotten to know tonight.

Without any subtlety or patience, Chase threw Alicia back on the carpet, straddling her and grabbing her arms. He pulled her hands back behind her head, holding them there firmly with one arm as he reached down and tugged her skirt up with the other. In under a minute, the boy had not only rid her of her panties, but was stroking his hand along the inside of her thigh, watching her twitch and gasp in anticipation of what was about to happen.

“You’re so damn hot.” Chase said, placing his hands on either side of her chest and sliding his cock up right to the entrance of her cunt. “I’m gonna fill you up so good.”

With that, Chase lunged right up, slicing deep inside her and filling her womb with his cock. The boy looked right into her eyes and began steadily pumping down into her body, slapping his flesh against hers in a regular rhythmic pace that sent chills up inside her.

“Oh, ungh, oh yess, oh wow.” Alicia moaned, her body feeling every little flow of air his movement created as he screwed her hard and deep right on her living room floor.

The others all watched with a fascinated sort of detachment as Alicia, head cheerleader, was fucked hard right in front of them by the class goof-off. He may be funny in class, the girl thought, but he sure as hell was serious now. She looked into his eyes as her insides were pounded slowly harder and harder, her breath soon getting knocked out with all his weight slamming down into her.

“Oh fuck me, fuck my slutty cunt, come on.” Alicia began gasping, only wanting to spur the boy on faster and harder. She only wanted to feel used and enjoyed by this guy. She wanted him to cum quick and cum hard, shooting a load her mind told her could never be quite enough. Just as long as it was right up inside her, she thought. All she wanted was to be truly and deeply fucked.

Chase stared down and watched as Alicia’s perky tits jumped with every thrust he gave. He picked up the pace and soon the young girl’s tits were leaping back and forth, slapping as close to her chin as possible as the two of them built ever and ever closer to an explosive climax. Reaching up, Chase grabbed her left tit and squeezed, allowing the nipple to flow through his fist. As he continued fucking the girl harder and harder, he opened and closed his fist, squeezing her breast like a pump. Every little clenching of his fist sent endless pleasure right into Alicia’s brain and soon she was nearly passing out with orgasm after orgasm.

“Ohhh, oh yess, oh shit, oh wow, ohh!” Alicia screamed, her voice growing hoarse and weak as her body took a serious pounding.

She spread her legs even wider, nearly doing the splits on the floor as Chase screwed her even harder, his face showing how little control he was maintaining. Then it happened, without any warning on his part and with little thought in her mind, Alicia felt his cock erupt in blast after blast of thick filling cum.

“Ohh unghhh...” Chase grunted, holding his cock deep inside the girl and looking right down into her eyes.

They shared a look, her the slutty recipient of his own aggressive actions, and he the incredible male currently filling her young cunt with seed. Smiling, Alicia bit lightly at her lip, her belly feeling full and happy.

“Nice job man.” Seth said, watching Chase slowly pull out and leaving Alicia laying on the floor. She was leaking semen all over the floor between her legs and her cunt was an open frothy mess. But Alicia cared little that these four she’d invited over now had a clear look at her most intimate parts. All she felt was desire, a wanton need for more. Alicia didn’t care what the consequences of her actions may be, she simply wanted more fucking, more sucking, and more cum wherever she could take it.

Pulling herself up, Alicia looked over her group. Dana, the goth girl was openly fondling herself, having pulled her shirt up and revealed her red and abused tit flesh. As Alicia watched, the girl simply stretched her nipple out far from her chest and then used the other hand to slap it hard. Punishment, it seemed, was an important part of pleasure for this girl. Opposite her, Juliet propped herself up on her elbows, semen covering several parts of the girl, most notably her large tits, one of which she pulled up to her lips, sucking on it gently. Across from her Seth slowly jacked a hard cock, ready and waiting for whoever he’d get to use it on next. Grinning at him, Alicia crawled out to the bottle.

“My turn again.” She said, her voice high and flirty.

Watching the bottle spin, Alicia could almost feel her brain spin in her head, as though with every spin a little of her previous self was twisted and warped, to a point that she soon felt she’d never go back from what she became. She really didn’t care what became of her at this point, whether she became class president or whether she even finished school. All Alicia saw when the bottle began to slow, the tip pointing right at Seth, was another cock to fuck, another load to take, and another perversion to enjoy.

“Look who it is again.” Alicia said, crawling her way over to Seth, whose cock couldn’t possibly be any more ready.

“I think I’m gonna enjoy this.”

Saying this, the teenage girl stood and shoved Seth down on his back, his cock pointing straight at the ceiling. Without even a second thought or any word, she lowered herself right on top of his cock, again filling that needy spot between her legs. In moments, Alicia was bouncing up and down, shaking her tits from side to side, eyes closed, enjoying the severe fucking she was giving the jock. Her hair bounced forward obscuring her face and Alicia reached up grabbing and massaging her tits. She was young, she thought, and there was plenty of time to take things slow later in life. Right now, she was planning on fucking a big juicy load out of this guy and adding that to the one already inside her young little cunt.

“Oh, unghh shit, damn babe.” Seth said, simply laying back and letting the girl fuck herself on his tool. He’d been with dominant girls, but this was really serious. He looked over at the others all watching and then down at the bottle laying motionless on the carpet.

“So, ungh... how long does the game go on?” Seth asked, barely able to speak due to the young slut planting herself down on him frantically.

His orgasm built and built and he reached up grabbing her thighs. As Seth jetted a huge load of semen right up into Alicia, the girl grinned wickedly and looked around at the others, her tits jiggling slightly as she shook in pleasure.

“This game’s not over until you guys have filled us up completely, and I do mean completely. I want cum stuffed in every last space I have left. I want it shooting out my cunt when I walk, dribbling down my chin, hell squirting out my nose. You guys fill us up, then we’ll talk about the game ending.”

As Alicia stood up, her pussy gaping and gobs of semen dribbling down her legs, Seth breathed deeply and laid his head back. “Fuck, what a slut.”

Alicia walked over by Dana who was still beating her tits hard. Reaching down and tweaking one of the girl’s sore nipples, she smiled and looked over at the jock. “Oh you better believe I’m a slut, and this is my house so we’ll play all weekend if we have to.”

Taking a seat, she grinned over at the cum-covered smart girl and the stoner who’d recently given her a thick load. “Now it’s your turn, go ahead and spin.”

As Seth barely managed to find the strength to get up, he looked around at the others. His head was already spinning before the bottle was even within his grasp. This was going to be a long night, he thought, and something about the way his desires were getting more and more twisted made him smile at that thought. Maybe there was some kind of magic left in that bottle.

The End