The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is presented as a gift to two very special ladies. There is no way to begin to describe how moved and inspired I have been by the amazing story writing talent of Sara H. She has a way with words that is almost without equal in her ability to get inside your head and have you feel what the subjects of her stories are experiencing. Not to mention the fact that Sara’s stories are just plain HOT! There is also no way to begin to describe how deeply fortunate I feel to have become friends with Alei. She also possesses a very unique ability to weave a story, but even more than that, she has helped me immensely in crafting this story. Alei has a point of view that I cannot fully grasp, given my gender, and by gently explaining, demonstrating and guiding, she helped me to (in my opinion) improve my humble offering to her and Sara. Alei is also HOT, but, more importantly (to me), she has become something that is rare these days and that I highly treasure—a dear friend.

So, ladies, this one is for you; and since you’ve agreed, I’m sharing with others in hopes that they will enjoy it as well.

For you readers of these MC stories: this story is fictional, and is not meant to imply any specific actions or events involving the REAL Alei and Sara. They might or might not have ever done, said or thought anything similar to this scenario. But, it makes a nice story! WARNING: This story is only for those 18 and older. It contains themes of sexual situations, female dominance and mind control and as such, is not appropriate for minors. If you are not an adult, please go away now! Also, please understand that the setting is fictional as well. To my knowledge, there are no eye doctors who perform this type of procedure, although if anyone knows of one, would you please drop me a note? LOL

You’ll See Things More Clearly

There was an undercurrent of tension that ran through the clinic all day long as Dr. Wilson anticipated her last appointment of the day. She found it difficult at times to keep herself focused on the rest of her patients as she contemplated the outcome of that two o’clock appointment. Although she had performed this procedure quite a few times, and was very skilled at it, she knew that this time would be so uniquely special that she had cleared her schedule for the rest of the afternoon.

Across town, someone else was also looking forward to that appointment, although for a different reason. For some time, Sara had been living in denial, but now she was forced to accept that she was having a harder time seeing her computer screen or reading some of the fine print on paperwork. When she finally admitted that age was catching up to her, Sara had done some research into eye doctors and decided on The Women’s Clearer Vision Clinic. She was impressed by its reputation for success as well as theirs stated effort to help women “see better” while maintaining their natural beauty. If Sara was going to have to wear glasses, at least she would make choices based on avoiding dorky ones and looking as feminine as she could. She had never heard of an eye clinic that catered specifically to women, but given her sexual preferences, it might be pretty enjoyable to be dealing with other women who understood how to make her look her best.

Sara entered the waiting room early to fill out the inevitable stack of papers that would be required in addition to the forms they had already e-mailed to her. The level of preparation and professionalism was reassuring her that she made the right choice. She was glad that they had asked for her e-mail address when she made the call to set up this first visit. Thanks to the electronic approach, much of the tedious work was done ahead of time in the leisure of her own home. Sara had just sat down when a very attractive nurse holding a chart called her name. Any nervousness she had about getting her eyes examined was forgotten as she allowed her mind to entertain some interesting fantasies involving this lovely lady leading her down the hallway.

She was ushered into an exam room that was so different from what she expected. The walls were a soft muted pastel color, the carpet was very thick and soft and the room was decorated with several arrangements of fresh-cut flowers. A pleasantly sweet, yet subtle fragrance permeated her senses as she sat down. Sara noticed that the exam chair seemed to be made to provide more comfort than the old fashioned ones, and the way she sank into it confirmed her opinion. A slight sigh escaped from her lips as she enjoyed the ambience that had to have been created by a woman. The nurse asked her some preliminary questions and made some notations in her chart before smiling almost a bit too broadly. She told Sara to get comfortable, as the Doctor would be in shortly.

After the nurse left, Sara settled back for the inevitable wait that seems to be such a basic part of visiting health care professionals these days. It wasn’t so bad, she decided, because she was getting a break from work here in the middle of the day when she would normally be up to her eyebrows in problems. Sara thought about how stressful work had become and then realized that she was enjoying a chance to relax, which was made even more possible by the very comfortable chair that was cradling her body so gently and softly. She was puzzled about the boring background music, though, because it seemed a bit louder than she had first noticed. Sara bemoaned the fact that it was no longer possible to avoid canned music anywhere in the civilized world, most especially this eerie new age stuff that had no discernible lyrics. However, now she was beginning to wonder if she needed her hearing tested also, because even though it sounded like purely instrumental music, she kept imagining that she was hearing little snippets of barely whispered words. She chalked it up to just one more sign of the stress in her life; now she was hearing things, too.

Sara was much more startled by the sudden opening of the door than she should have been, and she wondered if she had somehow dozed off. Trying to avoid blushing deeply or appearing to be as embarrassed as she truly was, Sara quickly reacted with a groggy hello. At that second, Sara gasped at the sight of the blonde haired woman walking into the room. She was amazingly gorgeous and looked as if she was a few years younger than Sara, which only added to Sara’s inability to prevent that blush from overtaking her face. Her reaction was also fueled by the incredibly tight and gleaming black patent boots that looked as if they were painted onto the Doctor’s legs. They climbed up somewhere past her white lab coat and her above-the-knee-length skirt, and featured a pair of 5″ heels that only added more height to the already statuesque Doctor’s very attractive body.

“Hello, Sara, my name is Doctor Alei Wilson. Welcome to my clinic! According to the notes in your chart, you are having some problems with visual acuity, but let me reassure you that by the time you leave here, you’ll feel very good because you’ll see things more clearly!”

Sara decided that with that brilliant smile and spectacular face, the Doctor could have just announced that she needed major surgery and the compliantly docile woman would have been pleased to hear it. This was going to take a huge effort of concentration to keep her mind focused on the eye exam and not on dreaming about wanting to melt into a passionate embrace in the arms of this astounding creature in front of her.

At the same time, Doctor Wilson was having similar thoughts herself. Even though Sara was a few years older than the Doctor, she was ecstatic to find that Sara was even more exquisite than she could have hoped for. It was like a sweet dream come to life, right here in her own exam room. And as if the dream could only get better, the young doctor also couldn’t help but take note of the very sexy high heels that made Sara’s sumptuous legs even more breathtaking. It was an opportunity she had stumbled into to be sure, but not an opportunity the good doctor was going to waste.

Of course, the fair-haired physician thought that it was important that, to her patients and most of her friends at least, she appear to be a very “vanilla” professional woman. It would not do at all to let the public know the thoughts, the plans and the desires that roamed through her innocent looking head. It would shock most to know what lurked behind her sweet warm smile and girl next-door exterior. There were only a few knew who and what she was deep inside ... and none of them were any longer in a position to complain. In fact, complaining really was no longer an option for them anymore at all.

Granted, having Sara as a patient was the most unbelievable stroke of luck. For years the young doctor had read this wonderful writer’s erotic and entrancing stories on the net, marveling at her talent and the sexually inventive mind that could create such imaginings. Even if Sara hadn’t revealed herself by making the mistake of using her “fetish” e-mail address on the prescreening form, this beauty would still be worth taking. But, this was no ordinary patient. This was Sara H ... and the cunning doctor had something very special in mind for her lovely, soon-to-be prize, something that was quite permanent.

For a moment the aroused Doctor continued to contemplate the unlikely events that had led to having THIS Sara in her exam room. Then gently she looked down and smiled at her nervous patient. “I believe it’s time to begin.”

“What we need to do, Sara, is to dilate your eyes for the exam. That is done through a series of two different sets of eye drops. If you’ll please look up towards the ceiling, I’d like to start the process now.”

Cooperatively, Sara tilted her head up and waited as she listened to Doctor Wilson moving around and gathering up the medicines. What surprised Sara was the unmistakable sound of the Doctor pulling on a pair of latex gloves. She squirmed silently as the familiar squeaking sound of rubber and of hands sliding into latex gloves reached her ears. She could barely contain her excitement as she quietly gasped with growing and nearly uncontrollable arousal. Wow... she just loved the thought and the feel of latex... rubber ... encasing ... touching ... how would she ever get through this exam without leaking all over the room. At this rate, she wasn’t sure she could.

She didn’t know why the Doctor would use gloves just to apply some drops, but she assumed it was some hygienic protocol. She watched the pretty woman come into her field of vision and shuddered with a small tremor of pleasure as Doctor Wilson laid her rubberized hand on her forehead to steady the bottle of drops. Sara watched her lower a bottle towards her eye, and felt the drop hit the surface and diffuse across the entire area of her right eyeball. With her senses heightened by the sound and feel of the latex, she was cautiously prepared to flinch in case the liquid happened to sting or burn, but she found it to be very pleasantly devoid of any sensation at all. The alluring physician briefly disappeared and then came back into view on Sara’s left side, where she repeated the application, giving her reclining trophy another chance to feel the smooth gloves glide across her face. But, her biggest shock came when she lowered her head back down and glanced at the Doctor. She was not wearing the normal wrist length pale medical gloves, but had a pair of amber-colored, glistening elbow length rubber gloves caressing her arms.

Alei struggled not to stare as Sara’s eyes widened slightly and the beautiful writer squirmed more blatantly in the exam chair. Soon, she was sure, her patient’s nipples would form little peaks against her blouse and the thought almost made the kinky doctor temporarily lose her façade of self-control. Undoubtedly her patient could hear her heart racing and see the slight tremble of excitement in her own hands. This wasn’t the first time she had done this of course ... Nurse Trudy out at the reception desk had been an exceptional and enjoyable long-term test case, but never had she felt this same degree of anticipation. She attributed that to the fact that she had never planned this level of permanence to the procedure before. Simply put, none of her earlier “patients” seemed to share enough of her same desires and she grew bored of them in time. But now, with Sara’s reaction, and with the words of her stories echoing in the sensual doctor’s mind, she knew that she had finally found the one for whom she had been searching for so long. Someone who would truly appreciate what was about to be done to her. It was unbelievable and the excited woman wanted to pinch herself just to make sure this wasn’t some kind of incredible dream.

“Now, Sara, it will take a few minutes for those drops to take effect. While we wait, I want to chat with you since you are my last patient for the day and there is no one else requiring or deserving my full attention. Tell me when you most frequently notice the symptoms of eye strain or discomfort.”

Very briefly, Sara was distracted by the idea that she was alone for the afternoon in this Clinic with the stunning Doctor and her pretty nurse. She attempted to rein in her fantasies so that she could answer the question. Something about ‘deserving my full attention’ seemed unusual, but she let it go as she replied, “Well, by mid-afternoon at work, I start to notice a blurriness and sometimes a stinging sensation in my eyes. It often happens if I am on the computer too long at night, too.” She caught herself before she said why she was on the computer so much, or that sometimes sitting and watching some of the fascinating hypnotic graphics that she had found online led to the same blurring, although she didn’t know if that was caused by her deteriorating eyesight or if it was a side effect of those mind-numbing creations that brought her so much pleasure.

Doctor Wilson made some notes in the file as Sara was talking, and then looked up and smiled at her. She found Sara staring at her latex-encased arms and decided that the special drugs she had administered to her patient were probably already starting to work. A small test would give her an indication of how susceptible Sara was going to be to the chemical therapy that Alei had planned for her. She turned toward Sara and said, “I can see that you’re admiring my latex gloves Sara ... they are so very smooth and shiny aren’t they ... don’t you find them attractive?”

The question was not of a topic that Sara would have anticipated, and it forced her to look inside herself to find the answer. She struggled for a moment ... this wasn’t a question that a doctor should be asking ... was it? Still ... for some reason ... it seemed so very important to answer ...

“Yes Doctor, I find them very attractive.”

“Mmmmmm ... I bet that you’d like to feel them again, wouldn’t you.”

Sara tried to grapple with her thoughts ... this was all so strange ... but ... not... and she did so much want to feel the soft rubbery touch of her beautiful doctor’s hands once again. “Yes ma’am, I would like to feel them again.”

Alei was quite aware that Sara’s answers had become a mirrored response to the question and that she was displaying the initial reaction to the tranquilizing portion of the drugged drops. She walked over and rubbed Sara’s bare arm with her latex hand and saw her pretty patient shiver with desire. “In fact, it looks to me as if you also find these sleek gloves to be very arousing as well. Is that possible, my sweet Sara? Don’t you find that you need to continue to feel them?”

The highly aroused Doctor studied the face of the desirable woman before her who was struggling to hide from the inescapable truth.

Sara was swirling inside some awakened passions and trying to reconcile what was happening. This breathtaking physician was doing something to her...or was she? She only seemed to be asking about what Sara already knew, but this was not what she expected from an eye exam. Part of this feels so erotically bizarre and yet completely normal at the same time. A thought flashed through Sara’s increasingly fuzzy mind—she is trying to seduce me somehow. I’ve got to catch my breath and analyze what is going on and I need...need ... need to...

“Yes Doctor, I find those gloves very arousing and I need to continue to feel them.”

“That’s such a good girl. Now Sara, I also caught you staring at my very pretty and shiny boots. There is something so compelling about them, the way they shine and capture the light around them. There is something about them that reaches down to a special place deep inside you, isn’t there? They make you need to obey, don’t they?”

Far away in the distance, Sara heard alarm bells going off. She heard this woman say something about obey...what was it she said...if she could just quit staring at those boots for a moment and concentrate, this is soooo not what should be happening... what she needed to do was to think...she needed to...so pretty and shiny...she needed...capturing the light...need to...need to ...

“Yes ma’am, your boots make me need to obey” she exclaimed with a deep sincerity.

Alei knew that the drops were fully working now. Unknown to Sara, she had been drugged to not only calm her down, but also to induce a highly suggestible state when the chemicals had worked their way through her bloodstream to her progressively more lethargic brain. It was now appropriate to drop the pretense that this was to be a routine eye exam. Alei slipped off her white lab coat and walked to the wall where she dimmed the overhead room lights. Then, stepping behind the reclined chair, she began to massage Sara’s yielding temples with her rubber-coated fingers and spoke to her highly receptive patient.

“Sara, it is time for your second set of eye drops. This entire approach seems totally normal to you and does not create any anxiety at all. In fact, you are relaxing more and more and are very eager for me to continue this extremely routine procedure. As you tilt your head back to allow me to administer the next drops, you will find yourself very distracted by erotic thoughts involving my long fingers and strong arms encased in this gleaming latex and by the very shiny boots hugging my legs. Now, look up.”

It was a peculiar world inside Sara’s head. She felt as if she was wide awake and everything was normal, except that everything that Doctor Wilson was saying was extraordinarily true and important and just made complete sense to her. Somewhere in the back of her mind, though, something still seemed abnormal about this eye exam, but even as that thought surfaced, it quickly dissolved into the glistening surfaces of Doctor Wilson’s dazzling gloves and boots.

“Doctor, I’m feeling very weird...does it seem warm in here to you...this isn’t like my last eye exam...why are your boots so pretty...I just thought I needed glasses...its so hot...”

Doctor Wilson’s rubberized hands slid across Sara’s face as she added the second chemical to those very pretty but sleepy eyes. “Shhhhh, dear...everything is just fine...I want you to look straight ahead again, Sara. There really is nothing to be concerned about, and you DO feel so safe and comfortable in my care, don’t you?”

Of course I feel safe, this woman is a highly qualified doctor and nothing painful has happened and what do I know about medical things, maybe this is some sort of reaction to something in the drops and it isn’t really too unpleasantly warm and wow I sure hope she doesn’t notice that my panties suddenly feel very soaked and ...

“Yes, I feel safe”

“That’s very good, my dear. Now for the actual exam, I am using some very sophisticated equipment that employs lasers to map the surface of your eyeballs. Since it is a very sensitive procedure, it is necessary for me to fasten your head to the machine so you do not slip or move. Of course, it makes perfect sense for me to do that and to likewise immobilize your wrists to the armrests of the chair. Naturally, none of this bothers you at all, does it?”

“No, Doctor, none of that bothers me at all.” Sara replied in an almost-robotic tone and pattern of speech. She did not notice any other sounds after that except for the boot heels of the Doctor as she walked over to a cabinet and then returned. Sara had almost turned her head to follow those sexy boots with her eyes and her cravings, but that idea had not been put into her head so it didn’t seem necessary to do that.

Alei quickly fastened some strong latex restraints around those docile wrists. Then, she swung the large piece of medical equipment directly in front of Sara’s semi-vacant eyes. It looked just like the device that every eye doctor uses to measure sharpness of vision; a large metallic panel with dials and gauges and lenses and levers that fits right over the nose and covers the top half of the patient’s face. She centered it in front of Sara’s eyes and gently pushed it into position touching her velvety cheeks. The difference with this particular version was in the soft rubber straps that went around the patient’s head. The result was that the person in this chair could not pull away from what she was about to see. Alei started to slip the soft headphones over Sara’s ears, since she usually just used the pre-recorded tape of her voice to induce the trance in the ladies who had occupied this seat before. But, Sara was too special to relegate to a formulaic speech; she deserved Alei’s personal attention. So, Alei sat down on the adjustable stool and quietly rolled over to a position very close to Sara’s head, from where her melodic voice would draw this delectable treasure down into a deep and obedient slumber.

In the amount of time it had taken for her to secure the device to Sara’s head, the second set of drops had begun to take effect. Thanks to the first drug, Sara was a bit too sluggish to notice or worry about the fact that her eyelids had become fixed in a wide-open position. The paralysis that had drawn up those muscles and locked them in place would not last so long as to allow her eyes to dry out, but Doctor Wilson had found it useful in overcoming any residual resistance by her special patients to complete the next part of the “exam”. In Sara’s case, she didn’t really expect any resistance at all, but Alei was aroused by the notion of drugging her gorgeous patient and giving her the “full treatment”.

Sara heard the voice of the Doctor sounding even more authoritative than before as she was instructed to relax, sit still and watch what was going to happen in front of her eyes. She could smell the intoxicating aroma of latex very close to her nostrils, but did not know why.

It was because Alei’s gloved hands were adjusting two small gas jets on the bottom of the large device by pointing them towards Sara’s nose. The introduction of an aphrodisiac gas to her patients’ stream of breathing always assured that they would find the upcoming show quite arousing and helped to erase any further chances of resistance. Making the connection in their absorbent minds between the hypnosis and a delicious degree of sexual pleasure served to permanently imprint them and to insure that they would always crave to be hypnotized by Alei.

The erotic clacking of boot heels back to the stool by the desk echoed in Sara’s ears just before she heard that captivating voice again, this time saying, “enjoy the show, my dear.”

Before Sara could wonder what she meant about a show, the device came alive in front of her. Small speckles of light began flashing inside the dark machine, with the rate of flash specifically designed to coax the mind into a pre-hypnotic level of relaxation. The speckles slowly began to grow in size and then to move as they flashed. However, after the first twenty seconds or so, Sara lost the ability to consciously perceive anything anyway. She was awestruck by how fascinating this was and became so pre-occupied with trying to analyze the pattern of movement and to anticipate the flow of lights across her field of vision that at first, she did not notice the tiny spiral appearing in the center.

The soft voice of her seductress began to glide into her ears once more, and for some reason, Sara was beginning to get rather horny. She wasn’t sure if it was the light show or the voice, but something was making this very enjoyable. “You will notice that as you watch the pretty lights flashing on and off and on and off and on and off inside the machine that the flashing is reaching all the way into your mind, flashing on and off and on and off, and as it causes your mind to flash on and off and on and off, it gets harder and harder to begin to remember what you are already forgetting as your mind goes on and off and on and off and on and off, deeper with each flash which you begin to anticipate and crave.”

Sara was not really sure what Doctor Wilson was trying to explain to her since out of thin air she was starting to distinguish a wonderful spiral that was coming into focus, floating in front of the flashing lights. It was now growing larger and was drawing her deeper into the machine. It disoriented her to realize that she could feel her mind switching off and she wondered if her days of thinking for herself were slipping into the past now. With a shiver, Sara managed to grab a small but significant realization... she was being hypnotized. The prim and proper side of her mind tried to object before the hot and wet area between her legs helped Sara to recognize that just possibly, this was going to be the unexpected fulfillment of her most basic desires, fantasies and cravings. As her long-time dream started coming true, Sara accepted the suggestion and slowly stopped thinking on her own. It was a distinctly odd feeling to become aware that more and more time was passing in which she was not thinking of anything, but even that recognition of blankness seemed to fade into the rapidly enlarging spiral. What she certainly did not object to, or try to fight, was the increasing extent of pleasure flooding her body. The drugged gas was very effectively causing Sara to associate a deep sexual arousal with the watching of the light show in front of her. Sara moaned softly and squeezed her thighs together as she briefly remembered the booted legs that belonged to the voice that occupied her mind before they were forgotten, only to be replaced by bits and pieces of some anonymous person’s memory of shiny rubberized arms...hands...boots...eye drops, all being interspersed with a hazy awareness of being able to smell the unmistakable scent of female arousal before vaguely realizing that she was smelling herself, just as Alei’s voice returned. “The flashing lights are fading into your peripheral vision as everything in you is becoming focused on the growing spiral. Inside the spiral, you can see the pretty words now, Sara. Read them and obey them without question.”

DEEPER

SINKING

SLEEPIER

OBEDIENT

DEEPER DOWN

UNABLE TO RESIST

Sara accepted the truth of that statement as she felt what was left of her resistance leaking out of her hot and sticky crotch and lubricating the inside of her legs that were now far too heavy to move.

SUBMIT

SLIPPING

DEEPER

OBEY

HORNY

SUBMIT

SLEEP NOW

She’s right, I AM sooo sleepyyy...

DOCILE

DOWN

WEAKER

DEEPER

Over and over, the flashing words inside the mesmerizing spiral were sinking further and further into Sara’s brain.

IT FEELS GOOD TO OBEY

Yesssss, it DOES feel good to obeyyyy hmmmmmm...

SLIDING

PLEASURE = OBEDIENCE

DEEPER AND DEEPER DOWN

FEELS SO GOOD ALL OVER

DOCILE

SLEEPIER AND SLEEPIER

OBEDIENCE = PLEASURE

Somewhere in the fog of the words and the spiral and the pretty flashing lights, Alei’s voice tiptoed so easily into the most receptive part of Sara’s mind while the words continued to fill her eyes...

“You are slipping deeper and deeper down, now Sara, and feeling such pleasure as you relax deeper and deeper for me. The deeper you relax and sink, the harder it becomes for you to think on your own, so you are very glad that I am here to think for you. Now, just let your mind go to sleep and allow me to continue to think for you. Sleepier and sleepier as you watch the pretty colors swirling around and around and around. As I count backwards, you will feel yourself sliding deeper and deeper for me, and knowing that is what I want only encourages you even more to follow my suggestions and brings you more pleasure as you can see yourself pleasing me with your obedience.”

Even as Doctor Wilson suggested that Sara’s obedience would bring pleasure to the Doctor, which would in turn bring pleasure to Sara, she DID feel pleasure. The fact that she felt exactly what Alei told her that she would feel only reinforced the truth of the suggestion even more, which increased her agreement with the necessity of being obedient. Knowing that she was feeling what her Doctor wanted her to feel, which was pleasing to the Doctor, just perpetuated the endless cycle of obedience and pleasure and obedience and pleasure and obedience and pleasure, over and over.

“Follow me down deeper now, Sara. As I count backwards, you will find yourself retreating further and further from the distracting awareness of anything except my voice, my spiral and me. Nothing else really exists for you anymore now. So focused on my voice, on pleasing me and on becoming so eager to sink deeper into hypnosis that you will gladly follow my numbers further and further down...

25—Deeper and deeper down, Sara

24—You are losing yourself inside of my world now

23—A thick fog seems to be descending over your mind, obscuring your own thoughts, making them harder and harder to find

22—You are getting sleepier and sleepier now, Sara

21—Nothing else matters to you except my voice, the spiral and the lights now

20—You find it so easy to obey everything I suggest to you

19—You are getting heavier and more lethargic, just like your thoughts are

18—Deeper and deeper down now, Sara

17—Each number takes you further and further down

16—Feeling your mind emptying now, the deeper you go

15—No longer able to access your own thoughts, you fully rely on me to think for you now

14—Feeling more and more pleasure as you obey me fully

13—Feeling my thoughts becoming your thoughts

12—The deeper you sink, the better it feels

11—The better it feels, the deeper you want to sink

10—Further and further down now, Sara

9—Sleepier and sleepier now, Sara

8—Giving yourself to me completely now, my sleepy Sara

7—Wanting nothing more than to obey me fully now Sara

6—You have NO choice but to sink deeper and deeper down for me

5—Deeper and deeper down Sara, there is no resistance left inside of you

4—Deeper and deeper down Sara, there is only obedience inside of you

3—Deeper and deeper down Sara, you crave to obey me completely

2—When I reach one, you will be in very very very deep hypnosis for me Sara

1—all the way DOWNNNN now

Doctor Wilson was so turned on now by looking at the totally helpless Sara in her brainwashing chair that her own feminine juices were trickling down into the tops of her boots. She realized that during the induction, her completely entranced pet had looked so erotically vulnerable that Alei had started absent-mindedly rubbing herself with her slick rubber hand and she now saw that her gloved hand was sopping wet with the evidence of her own arousal. The short-term effects of the paralysis drug had already worn off, but it no longer mattered; Sara would watch anything she was told to now. Alei disconnected the machine from the head that was already disconnected from the mind inside of it. She also undid the straps around Sara’s wrists and gazed adoringly at her latest conquest.

Now that her new thrall was deep in hypnosis, it was time to begin the next phase of reprogramming the slumbering mind before her. The Doctor swung the entrancing equipment out of the way and began the steps that would irreversibly transform Sara’s entire thought processes. She dimmed the lights even further and activated the projector that would convert Sara’s brain into a blank canvas ready for Alei’s creative artistry.

“Sara, you will listen and obey. You will remain very deep in hypnosis, but you will open your eyes now and watch the powerful images that will soon appear in front of you. As you watch, you will hear my voice deep inside your empty and obedient head. Your mind is so open and so eager for my programming now, that just as a dry sponge must absorb moisture, your mind must absorb all of my suggestions. You will be unable to filter any of them out. As deep as I’ve taken you into trance, any and everything that I tell you will become complete truth to you, and anything that I suggest will permeate your mind fully, seeking every little nook and cranny and filling it with my instructions.”

Doctor Wilson slipped some headphones over Sara’s biddable head as she saw Sara’s eyes open even wider at the images that she was seeing. Now it was time for the specially prepared recording that was so powerfully done, laced with virtually inaudible subliminal phrases and a binaural set of tones laid over the track of Alei’s voice that would guarantee a successful indoctrination. A high-speed montage was running in front of her, filled with pictures and words that flashed at such a speed as to render them almost beyond perception individually. But Sara’s mind was obediently watching and absorbing what it saw on a very deep imprinting level, far below where most normal input would enter the mind. Alei could have told her that the world was flat and at this depth of hypnosis, Sara would have willingly believed it.

The pictures were of women wearing shiny boots and various latex and rubber outfits. Sara found each one more arousing than the previous one, and although it was hard to consciously “see” the spiral, it was imbedded down deep inside all of the rapidly changing pictures, constantly drawing her attention to the middle of the projected scene. The words flowing into her ears explained to her that she was now the hypnotized plaything of Mistress Alei and that everything she saw projected onto the wall was becoming an intense fetish for her. Sara’s mind heard and accepted the explanation of her new position as easily as the Doctor had anticipated and her cravings for the objects she was seeing became a ravenous hunger. Alei knew from her earlier attempts that regardless of the amount of drugs, reprogramming efforts and sexual pleasure that was keyed to the brainwashing to help anchor the changes, the mind is a very complex thing. Some of the first subjects found ways to exert some resistance and in time began to display efforts to reject some of the programming. She figured that if she started out with someone who was already submissive and already had some fetishes, then her work would be more of a reinforcement of existing desires and a subtle shifting of thought patterns than outright changes. Therefore, the conditioning of the subject’s mind should be more readily accepted and ought to become much more permanent.

Several hours later, Sara slowly woke up in the chair where her new future had been crafted. She felt something being removed from her ears and then the soft, tender touch of a rubber glove brushing a lock of hair out of her face. As full consciousness began returning, she started to process the fact that the Sara she was now surely was not the same Sara who had entered this clinic an unknown amount of time ago. Her conscious mind was telling her things that seemed new at the same time that she was certain that she had thought those things her whole life. She had always been deeply in love with this fantastic woman here who possessed her, hadn’t she? But, for a moment, this all was so wrong and so...different...and so...until a flash of light reflected off of Alei’s glistening boots and danced across Sara’s eyes. Drawn to that flash, Sara caught a glimpse of those highly polished treasures that caused her body to shudder with physical delight and after that, everything was sooooo right. Sara’s radiant face was filled with boundless love and deep adoration as she gazed at Alei, while intense arousal flowed from her eyes as she glanced at the gloves and boots that adorned the body of.... of her ... owner?

The thought struck Sara with a force such as she had never known. She’d always been strong ... so independent but ... to be owned? Property!?? With the last vestiges of the woman she had been she fought. Fought as her femininity spasmed and her clit throbbed ... fought until her submission flowed down and out of her helpless sex ... as bliss swept over her.

She couldn’t help herself, as her eyes looked upon the young blonde doctor who she knew would be her entire universe. Looked as her ... her... as her owner extended her hand.

“Are you ready, pet ... are you ready to truly live?” the young woman asked.

It was over ... over as Sara’s mind overflowed with love and desire. Over as her essence writhed with the sure knowledge that she was helpless ... a possession ... owned ... obedient and filled with a joy that she had never known.

She had no choice. She wanted no choice.

Obediently, she slid out of the chair, dropped to her knees in front of those sleek booted legs and the woman who now ruled her life. And with the last conscious choice she would ever make, looked up and said, “Yes Mistress, I am.”