The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Young Lust”

Chapter 3

Josh tapped a pencil against his knee, staring at the almost incoherent contents of his notebook. He was sitting on his bed, studying for yet another grueling math test, and every second left him bored and confused. There was nothing that Therese or Becky could do for him this time.

Three days had passed since Josh’s dream, and he had pushed what little he remembered of it out of his mind. Everything seemed back to normal between him and his sister, or at least as normal as could be expected. He saw no reason to dwell on it.

Becky knocked on the open door. “Can I please come in, Josh?” Asking permission for minor things was the latest change in his sister’s personality. It made Josh nervous whenever their mother was around, but she did not seem to notice anything.

“Sure.” His smile quickly faded as he examined her outfit. She was wearing a long crimson dress, not unlike the ones that Therese wore when she came to visit. He had never seen Becky dress like that.

“I’m babysitting again tonight. If you want to whack off while I’m gone, there’s a magazine on my bed with that actress I know you like. She’s not naked or anything, but she still looks pretty hot. Just don’t do it in my room, okay?”

Josh stood up, looking her over. “What are you wearing under the dress?”

His sister smirked at him, her arms folded. “What, now you want to know about my underwear? Jeez, make up your mind...” She shrugged playfully. “Well, if you must know, I’m wearing a red satin demi bra and matching string bikini panties. Valentine’s Day’s coming up, so I figured I’d get in the spirit.”

He took a deep breath. “I want you to take your dress off.”

Becky rolled her eyes. “Josh, I’d love to help you get over your little phobia, but I have to get going soon.” Then she giggled into her hand. “Maybe tomorrow, I’ll put on a fashion show for you. I’ve got a whole bunch of lacy little things that’ll make you blush. You’re so adorable when your face is all red...”

Josh stared into her eyes. “Becky, I’m not kidding. I need you to take your dress off.”

Her face grew serious, and it seemed that she was holding her breath. After a moment, she nodded. “Okay, Josh. Anything for you.”

Becky slowly worked her way out of the dress, moving with a grace and seduction that could only be deliberate. When she was finished, she posed for him, putting her sexy body on display. Her garter belt and panties were revealing black lace, but the only thing now covering his sister’s breasts were her hands. He had never seen her look so good, and his cock stood at attention.

That wasn’t what left Josh breathless, though, or what made his heart begin to race. Becky’s lingerie was identical to what that the actress had worn in his magazine. “Why are you dressed like that?”

Becky smoothed her stockings, her breasts completely exposed. “Because you like it. I remembered the picture from your Playboy, so I asked Gerald to find something just like it for me.”

“But...why?”

She stepped forward, lovingly stroking her body. “Master told me to seduce you, Josh. He told me how much I would enjoy it, and he was right. I want you, Josh. I want you to take advantage of me.” Becky bit her lip, her eyes burning with lust. “And you want it, too.”

As Josh backed away, he ran into his dresser. A framed photograph of his sister fell on its side. “No. Stop it.”

Becky toyed with her garters, grinning at him. “Stop what? Turning you on? But I just can’t seem to help myself...maybe if you were my master, you could order me to stop. Would you like that, Josh? Would you like me to call you ‘Master’?” She licked her lips. “I’d like that very much.”

“Shut up, Becky. You’re not even supposed to know all of this. Not while you’re here.”

She sighed and shook her head. “Please, Josh. You really believed that? Not a minute goes by where I don’t know who my master is.” Becky moaned, slipping her fingers into her panties. “Oh, you have no idea what it’s like to obey him. I never knew it was possible to feel so good. It’s what every girl wants and just doesn’t know it.”

“So what about the rest of it? You told me you love me. Is that a lie, too?” He looked away, hurt.

The lust faded from Becky’s eyes, and she smiled gently at him. “Of course not, Josh. Master didn’t have to make me love you. You’re my brother, and I’ve always loved you, even when you were being a total jerk.”

She took another step forward, almost close enough to touch him, and he could smell sweet perfume on her breasts. “But he made it so much more fun to love you. He made it sexy. Let me show you how much I love you.”

“Becky, I...”

Her fingers rubbed against his, and her breath caressed his mouth. He could feel the heat rising from Becky’s body as her bare flesh begged to be kissed and fondled. “Josh, aren’t you going to kiss your sister? If you really loved me, you wouldn’t push me away like this.” She pressed her voluptuous lips against his ear. “We both want it, Josh. You know you’ll enjoy it. So be a good brother and do this for me. Don’t just say it this time. Show me you love me.”

Josh opened his mouth to speak, struggling for the words that would somehow bring him back to reality, but all he could do was stare into his sister’s beautiful green eyes. Then his mouth was on hers, and he was pulling her toward him. Tongues tangled sensuously as one thought took sole possession of Josh’s mind. No matter his reasons for resisting, no matter the cost, he was going to make love to Becky tonight.

His sister’s leg slid up his side, and he stroked her silky thigh through the thin fabric of her stocking. Wrapping her arms around Josh’s neck, Becky licked his lips. They shared a feverish grin, and then she thrust her tongue back into his mouth.

Josh’s boxers were at his ankles quickly enough, but unhooking Becky’s garters took several minutes, because he kept stopping to fondle her breasts and ass. This only excited her more, and soon she was kissing him harder than ever. By the time Josh managed to get her panties off, she was rocking against him so vigorously that her picture rattled and fell from the dresser.

Becky turned around and grinded her butt against her brother’s cock. “Fuck me, Josh...” she moaned almost desperately, sliding her hands between her legs. Within seconds, they were rolling around on the floor, locked in one passionate embrace after another. Josh began to suck on Becky’s breasts, his hands pawing at her garter belt.

As their bodies intertwined in ever more forbidden ways, Josh knew that things would never be the same again. Under the circumstances, though, it did not seem to bother him very much.

For the next couple of hours, Josh was in heaven. Even with Therese, it had never been this good. Becky was wild and energetic, throwing herself upon him only to melt into his arms. For the first time, he could not tell whether he was the one in control, and he wanted her that much more for it.

Kneeling on her hands and knees, Becky moaned and clutched the bedspread as Josh fucked her from behind. “No, don’t stop. Harder.” Lust flared in her eyes, and she squirmed against him. “Uhh...yes...that’s...that’s my big brother. So big...and so hard...”

Josh rammed into her again, his hands firmly planted on her ass. He was tired and lightheaded, and all he could think about was having more fun with the tight body in front of him. He wanted those plush lips wrapped around his cock, no thoughts in Becky’s pretty little head but how to best pleasure him. He wanted her on her knees before her new master, another slave in a growing harem.

His sister orgasmed a full minute before he did, but she continued to moan after every thrust. When Josh finally did come, he needed to stop and take a few breaths. Then he looked down and saw Becky smiling sweetly back at him. Josh sighed, ashamed of himself. “Come here.”

She curled up in his arms, her face pressed against his chest. “I like it when you hold me.”

They lay like that for a while, Josh stroking his sister’s hair and occasionally kissing the top of her head. Finally, he slipped down and hugged her. “I’m sorry, Becky. I’m so sorry.”

Kissing him affectionately, Becky stroked his cock. “Don’t be sorry, Josh. Just love me.” He nodded and climbed on top of her.

The next day at school, Josh resolved that he would not lay a hand on his sister again. His resolution lasted until shortly after midnight, when Becky crawled into his bed wearing nothing but a smile. By the time she finished sucking his cock, he had thought up plenty of ways to keep his hands busy. That their mother was home that night only made it more exciting, and whispers and giggles filled the room as they wrestled under the covers.

Josh made a similar resolution on Tuesday, but he snuck a glance inside Becky’s bedroom before his dinner was even cold. The teddy she was wearing was all the temptation that he needed, and he was all over her before she had even begun to seduce him.

Becky had not lied about her assortment of lacy underthings, most of which had undoubtedly been bought by Gerald. As much as he disliked the guy, Josh had to admit that his neighbor had good taste in both lingerie and women. His kid sister looked incredible in everything, and neither of them got much sleep that night.

Before the week was out, it was clear that willpower was a thing of the past. Josh found his way into his sister’s bed at every opportunity, and there were plenty of opportunities. He knew that it was wrong, but it felt so good, and it made her happy. Becky was a mindless slut now, trained to give him pleasure, and he was determined to let her do just that.

While Therese sucked Josh’s cock with her usual dedication, he leaned back and leafed through the latest issue of Playboy. He was really more interested in what his neighbor was doing with her mouth, but he didn’t want to seem ungrateful for the present. She had been so excited to spend his birthday with him, and he was not going to risk spoiling that for her.

They were in Gerald and Therese’s bedroom, another gift he had received for turning eighteen. Josh had full access to Therese’s wardrobe, which included everything from a studded leather teddy to a Catholic schoolgirl’s uniform. He had grown hard at the thought of Becky dressed up like that.

At the moment, Therese was wearing a skirted corset, black silk panties trimmed in white lace, and fishnet stockings. His naughty French maid had done everything but clean, and now she was moaning against his cock while he snuck peeks at her scantily clad body. No real maid had ever worn so little, and he liked it that way.

Therese took Josh into her throat again, staring into his eyes as if mesmerized, and he came. After a few doting licks of her master’s cock, she crawled forward and lay on top of him. Josh set the magazine aside and kissed her. “I love you, Therese.”

Beaming, she pressed her face against his. “I know you do, Josh. You’re so good to me.”

He shook his head. “No, tell me you love me. I want you to say it.”

“I love you, Josh. I love you so much it hurts.” Therese sighed and hugged him. “I just worry sometimes. This can’t go on forever...”

Josh had nothing to say to that, but the silence between them spoke volumes. After a moment, he glanced at his neighbors’ alarm clock. “I should get back. Mom’ll be home in an hour.” The thought of Gerald and Becky alone in his house made him nervous.

Therese dropped her head on the pillow, her arms still wrapped around him. “Can’t you stay a little longer? I’m sure Gerald can come up with an excuse why you’re not there.” She smiled mischievously, running her fingers over his chest. “And there’s one more present for you...Linda!”

An unfamiliar beauty marched into the room, modeling a more realistic but still very sexy French maid outfit. “Happy birthday, Master...” she purred in a convincing French accent, everything about her enticing him as she struck a seductive pose. Upon closer inspection, she looked somewhat like a younger version of Therese, with darker hair.

Therese stood up and gave the other woman a sensuous kiss. Still embracing each other, they turned to face the teenager on the bed. “Have you met Linda, Josh? My sister and I are very close.” Therese lifted her sister’s skirt for Josh’s viewing pleasure, and he could see that they wearing matching panties. Linda’s stockings were topped with bows set in frilly white lace.

Grinning, Linda placed her hand on the inside of Therese’s thigh. ”Very close, Master. And we share everything.” She smiled knowingly at him. “Is there anything your servants can do for you?”

There were countless answers to that question, but Josh began with the simplest one. “Get over here.”

The sisters nodded and crawled onto the bed, their eyes filled with naked lust, and Josh found himself sandwiched between the two. His mindless sluts doted on him, kissing their master and stroking him with gloved hands, while Therese’s ruffled skirt rubbed pleasurably against his stiff cock. Linda slipped her dress down and offered her bare breasts to Josh, her voice drifting back into faux French. “Would you care to sample the hors d’oeuvres, Master? I believe you’ll find them to your liking.”

They did not keep their outfits on for very long.

Therese disrobed and stepped into the bathtub, where a naked Linda was already tending to their young master. The three of them crowded together at one end, both sisters rubbing against and crawling over Josh as they struggled to get comfortable.

Finally, Linda slipped into Therese’s lap, and they sat down right next to the teenager. He wrapped his arm around the pair, and they giggled and shared a less than innocent kiss. As Josh watched them make out, stroking each other’s wet bodies, he began to understand what was so appealing about lesbians.

Therese groped her sister’s butt, winking at Josh. Then their lips slowly parted. “Gerald taught us that even grown-up sisters love taking baths together.”

Linda crawled into her master’s lap and rubbed his face in her glistening breasts. “I didn’t bring any toys, though, so we’ll just have to play with you.” She smiled and stuck her tongue in his ear.

Just then, the cordless phone rang. Therese casually lifted it from the edge of the tub, as if she were in the middle of doing laundry or some other menial task. “Hello? Well, hi there, Kitten.” After a moment, she handed it to Josh. “For you.”

Becky was on the other end, and she sounded nervous. “Josh, what’s taking so long? You and Therese have to get over here like right now.”

Linda kissed him and then slipped down into the water to suck his cock. Josh stifled a moan. “Um, I’m kind of in the middle of something, Becky. What is it?”

“Mom’s here, Josh. And she’s totally not buying Gerald’s story. Just hurry up, already.”

“Okay. I’ll be there right away.” He hung up and set the phone down. “Look, I—”

Therese pressed her finger against his lips, shaking her head. “Don’t worry, Josh. We’ll have you coming before you know it.”

As Josh closed the front door behind Therese, he couldn’t help but feel that something was wrong. The house was quiet, and there was no one in sight. “Becky? Mom? Anyone home?”

“In here, Josh,” his sister called, and he followed her voice into the living room. Strangely, the first thing Josh noticed was that the recliner was out of place, dragged over so that it sat facing the sofa. Then his mind adjusted to what he was seeing, and he came dangerously close to passing out.

Josh’s mother was sitting on the sofa, with Becky and Gerald to each side of her. All three of them were naked, their clothes piled on the floor, and Gerald grinned as he placed Mrs. Weber’s hand on his erect cock. Becky rolled her eyes at her brother. “Took you long enough, slowpoke. I was starting to miss you.”

Mary slowly turned her head toward her son, the dazed look in her eyes sending a chill down his spine. “Josh? I...came early, but you weren’t home...” Becky ran a thumb over her nipple, and their mother rolled her head back in a guttural moan.

Josh finally managed to speak, his voice sounding weak to his ears. “What? What is this? Stop it, Becky.” Therese looked as confused as he felt, and he gripped her hand tightly.

His sister fondled both of Mary’s breasts with a daughter’s loving attention. “I’m doing this for her own good, Josh. Look how close Master has brought the two of us. Now maybe Mom won’t be away from home so much. Maybe Dad can come back. Or maybe we can get a new dad.”

“I said stop it!”

Becky sneered playfully at him. “You’re not the boss of me. Gerald is.” Then she slipped her fingers between their mother’s legs. “This is the pleasure of being with your family. You want to spend more time with us, Mom. If your job is demanding, then you’ll just have to find a new one.” She pressed deeper and harder, and Mary writhed against the sofa cushion. “Find a new job, Mom, or the pleasure goes away.”

Mrs. Weber moaned again, her fingers wrapping around Gerald’s cock. “New job...I’ll find a new job...just please, more...”

Becky kissed her softly on the lips. “I love you, Mom.”

Josh grimaced, his face pale. “This is sick.”

Gerald laughed, while Mary absently gave him a hand job. “Any sicker than what you’ve been doing to Becky?”

He looked away, embarrassed. “That was a mistake.”

“And just how many times have you made that mistake? Poor, innocent little Becky, who just wanted her family back the way it used to be, before Daddy Dearest fucked his secretary on the copy machine. That’s how I finally broke her, you know. If the two of you had only shown her some attention, once in a while...” He eyed Josh’s sister, who was playing with their mother as if she were a doll. “But now she belongs to me.”

Josh forced himself to focus. “Leave my family alone, you son of a bitch.”

“Do you really think me letting you fuck my wife makes you the man of the house? Well, let’s just see how everyone else feels about it.” Mrs. Weber was pleasuring herself now, her other hand still pumping Gerald’s cock. “Your mother seems to be enjoying herself. Becky, I’ll give you two choices. You can either stop obeying me forever, or you can suck my dick like a good little slut.”

Becky stood and knelt before her neighbor, licking her lips. “I’m Gerald’s good little slut.” Then she slipped her mouth over his cock.

Josh was beginning to feel faint again, and he blinked a couple of times. “I could still call the cops.”

“Sure you could. And then you could explain to them why you’ve been fucking your kid sister. You’d better make it good, too, because she’ll claim that you pressured her into it. I’ll make her believe that you pressured her into it. So why don’t you just have a seat, and we’ll talk things over?” He gestured toward the recliner.

Reluctantly, Josh walked over and sat down. Therese stayed where she was, her eyes glazing over. “Gerald is Master. Therese does not question. Therese only obeys Master.”

Gerald smiled at his wife. “Hot, isn’t it? But it isn’t just for show. There was a time when I had to constantly recondition my sluts to keep them from getting away. It was a tedious chore, and I would never have put up with it if I weren’t so young and relentlessly horny. I see that same fire in you, and believe me, it doesn’t last.” Finished with the blowjob, Becky sat on her master’s lap, and he wrapped his arms around her.

Josh glared at him. “I’m nothing like you.”

“Maybe, maybe not. We’ll see soon enough. Anyway, I had a revelation. What if I could teach my sluts to condition themselves? Every time the thought crossed their mind that they could disobey me, they would return to a trance state and learn who their master was all over again. It was the finishing touch on the perfect seduction. I could create an army of sluts if I wanted to, because they would never stop doing what they were told. It was brilliant. I was brilliant.”

“Why are you telling me this?”

Gerald smirked coldly. “When we first started dating, Therese almost never went into trance. She might not have chosen to be my slut, but she was having too much fun to resist. Now she does this all the time.” He rolled his eyes toward his wife, who was still chanting in a monotone. “Can’t you feel the love in the air?

“I’d say that she wants to be free, but that’s not quite true, is it? What she really wants is to come under new management. It seems Mrs. Burton prefers the company of jail bait to her own husband.” He ran his fingers over Becky’s thigh, and she shivered with pleasure. “Not that I can’t appreciate the sentiment.”

Josh turned his attention to Therese, who smiled weakly at him. “So let her go. You don’t deserve her, anyway.”

“Well, Josh, you might be on to something there. I need a fresh start. My new wife would have to be my own age, though. She’d still be attractive, but more mature, not likely to get a crush on the first sex-crazed teen she runs across. She’d be someone who would really appreciate having a master like me. Someone who wouldn’t object if I had some fun with my sexy stepdaughter, because she loves a good threesome.” He stroked Mary’s breast with his finger, and she stared vacantly back at him. “Someone like your mother.”

I’ll kill you before I let that happen. Josh said nothing, though, as he waited for his neighbor to continue.

“We hit it off right away, and I knew that your mother was ready and willing, even if she didn’t. See, they all like it in the end, but some of them take a lot less convincing than others. Becky was hard to train, and Linda was almost impossible, but some of them practically beg for it. And underneath that ambitious workaholic exterior, your mom is a mindless slut just waiting to happen.”

Seething, Josh clenched his fists. “You’re a fucking liar.”

Gerald laughed and shook his head. “Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Of course, if I were to remarry, then there’s no reason why I couldn’t just hand Therese over to you. I’d make her an early graduation present, your very own obedient slut. No more trades, no more getting permission. Fuck her, marry her, what do I care? I’ve had my fun with her, so why shouldn’t you?”

While Josh was still absorbing what his neighbor had said, Gerald picked up his iPod and handed it to Becky. “I figured it would be a hard sell, so I decided to sweeten the deal. Debbie, come on out here and show Josh what you’re wearing to the prom.”

Debbie Mitchell emerged from the kitchen, modeling a sexy red prom dress. The redhead stared at Josh, her eyes shining as she toyed with her skirt. “Josh Weber is my master.”

Then a song began to play from the iPod, some modern rock track that Josh couldn’t quite place, and she danced seductively around the living room. Debbie would have been right at home in a strip club, and he figured that she had spent some quality time with a pole since meeting Gerald. Becky squirmed on her master’s lap, touching herself while watching the show.

The dress slid down Debbie’s body as she stroked herself, and she kept on dancing for Josh in next to nothing. Her bra and panties were gauzy red lace, covering her no better than the matching stockings. She spun around, running her fingers through her long hair, and then she marched toward Josh and slipped onto his lap.

Debbie kissed him passionately and pulled off his shirt before beginning the lap dance. As she crawled and gyrated all over him, she found time to unsnap her garters and roll her stockings down. Once she had tossed her bra aside, Debbie rubbed Josh’s face against the lacy crotch of her panties. Then she unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

Gerald nodded in approval. “Not bad, huh? She’ll do that and more, all for the low price of letting me shack up with your sister and mom. Hell, I’ll even let you have Becky when I’m not using her. She’s always opening that mouth of hers, anyway, so might as well put it to use, right?”

Mary orgasmed just then, her eyes wild as she cried out for more. Debbie began to ride her new master, moaning hungrily into his ear. Becky purred and fingered herself, while Gerald groped her bare breasts. “Josh likes it when I talk. He gets so hard when I tease him and tell him my naughty fantasies.”

Josh’s eyes were on Therese, though, who was still standing at the far end of the room. She stared sadly at him, and it pained him to see her like that. I love you so much it hurts. “Yes.”

“I didn’t hear that, Josh.” Gerald motioned with one hand, and Becky turned off the iPod. Debbie stopped fucking Josh and regarded him with a strange intensity.

He swallowed, feeling ill. “I said, ‘Yes’. You can marry my mother.”

Gerald laughed harshly, and Therese winced. “Josh, think about what you’re saying. Do you really think I’d take the mother of my children away from them? You know what divorce can do to a family.”

Josh looked at him, puzzled. “I...I don’t...”

Gerald slapped Becky on the ass, and she stood up. Then he began to dress himself. “No, you were right the first time. We’ve caused your family enough trouble, and it’s time to move on. Frankly, Becky was starting to bore me, and your mother’s well past her prime.”

He smiled to himself. “I just wanted to see if you’d go through with it. But since you’ve been such a good sport, I’ll let you keep Debbie as a consolation prize. Believe me, she’s one hell of a ride.”

Debbie beamed and wrapped her arms around Josh’s neck. “Master’s taking me to the prom.”

“Therese, get my coat.” She obeyed, her head bowed. Gerald squeezed Becky’s butt, and the teenager squirmed excitedly. “It’s been fun, but you belong to Josh now.”

With a warm smile, Becky turned and kissed her neighbor. “Thank you, Gerald. For keeping your promise.” She giggled, blushing. “You know, you’re kind of cute for an old guy.”

Not waiting for a response, she joined Debbie on her brother’s lap. “I love you, Master,” Becky whispered in Josh’s ear, her fingers dancing over his cock. “Now we’ll never be apart.”

Josh barely heard her, though, his eyes on Gerald and Therese as they crossed the room. On her way to the door, Therese stopped and blew him a kiss goodbye.

The End