The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Your Man: Agent Morgan FBI

Synopsis: A hypnotist is entrapped and forced to join a special FBI task force on dealing with hypnosis crimes.

Disclaimer: This isn’t real. The government (probably) doesn’t have such a division as the one described here. All sorts of the stuff contained in this story is illegal, so even if it were possible (which it isn’t), don’t do it.

Chapter 1: A good deal

“I really can’t see how this deal would be a good investment for us.” Jane said, handing the paper back to the woman across the table from us.

The woman took the paper, and put it back in her briefcase. We had invited her here to talk about a new investment that she was eagerly promoting. It was not a surprise when to find that it was merely a pyramid scam. She nodded, and closed her briefcase. “Is it a bit warm in here?” she asked as she unbuttoned the top two buttons of suit jacket.

“Yeah, it’s kind of warm.” I agreed, my gaze falling on her cleavage.

She continued unbuttoning. “You don’t mind, I’m just sort of warm. I have one final offer to make.” By now her jacket was almost undone, revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath other than a bra. My eyes were glued to her chest, and Jane’s where glued to a bright red pendant that hung between her voluptuous breasts.

“Well thank you for... umm... thank you for coming.” Jane said slightly dazed by the abrupt display of flesh.

“Yes. Well I may have something else to offer the two of you. I notice that you are looking at my pendant, that you are focusing on my ruby, red pendant. It is situated in a place that is very eye catching, isn’t it?”

“Yes.” I murmured.

She moved her right hand to stroke her breast and then gently move the pendant, so that it reflected a red glow into Jane and my eyes.

“Thank you for coming.” Jane repeated slower, and quieter.

“You’re in such a hurry to have me leave. You must be under a great deal of stress. Why don’t you just relax for a moment? Why don’t you just gaze at my pendant and relax for a moment. Relax and gaze. See how it reflects a soft red glow? So interesting, so easy to watch. Relax. Let the tension drift out of you, as you relax into the soft red glow.”

She reached behind her neck and undid the gold chain that held the pendant. She brought it up, so that the pendant was dangling between her and Jane’s eyes. “Focus on the pendant Jane. Focus on its soft read glow. Andrew, you may focus your gaze where you want, as long as you let yourself relax.”

Happily I let my gaze leave the pendant and return to the wonderful sight of her cleavage. For the next few minutes she talked to Jane exclusively, until finally her eyes shut and her body went limp. Then I heard my name.

“Continuing to relax. With every breath you take you relax deeper and deeper. You are so entranced by my breasts aren’t you?”

“Yes.” My voice was quiet.

“Yes, you are entranced by my womanhood. You must know that women are much stronger than men are, and they must be obeyed? It is your lust that makes you weak, you lust for me and so you must submit to me. Will you submit to me?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now let your eyes close and submit to my womanhood.”

I let my eyes close. I heard her talking to Jane for a few minutes and then she returned to me.

“When I snap my fingers you will wake up. I have convinced Jane that my offer is very attractive. You agree that it is, don’t you?” she asked.

“Yes. I agree.” I said.

I heard the sound of fingers snapping beside my ear, and I opened my eyes and looked around. Jane too was looking around, slightly dazed. The woman across the table was fully clothed.

“Actually, now that I think about it that plan would fit in our current situation. Don’t you think Andrew?” Jane asked.

“Oh yes. It is a good plan. I feel strangely compelled to sign it.” I said.

The woman smiled and removed the paper from her briefcase, and handed it and a pen to Jane. Jane signed it, and the woman took it from her and slid it across the table to me. “Now you sign it.” She said.

She offered the pen to me and I reached for it. In one swift motion, that I had been practicing for dramatic effect, I snatched the pen from her with my left hand and slapped the handcuffs on her with the right.

“What are you doing” both women asked me at the same time.

“You’re under arrest, you have the right to remain silent and a lot of other rights which I’ve been to lazy to memorize. Someone will fill you in on them later.”

“No. You must obey me. You are controlled by your lust, relax into your lust. You must release me officer.” She said, switching to her hypnotist’s voice.

“I must do a lot of things, but obeying you isn’t on the top of my list lady. Nice trick with the pendant in the breasts by the way, have you been reading erotic hypnosis stories or something? At least it gave me something to look at while you were doing on the worst inductions I’ve ever heard.”

A robot, that looked a lot like the sort used by police in buildings during bomb scares, rolled into the room from the kitchen. I attached the other end of the handcuffs to its arm. “Take her to the van. She’s a level twenty-five.”

The robot began to roll towards the front door.

“Jane, you must obey me. Get the keys and free me.”

Jane hit me pretty hard. She was in the special forces, and I went to university, so you can guess which one of us was on the ground first. She got the keys and was heading to free the woman. I reached into my jacket and pulled out one of two guns, and shot her in the back of the neck with a dart. She fell straight to the floor, as the drug took its effect.

“That, was the last order you’re going to be giving.” I said.

In the future when I put the past five years on a resume I’m going to have to lie. Four of the years I was pulling scams quite similar to the woman currently being lead out of the house by a robot. Well except I was good. No, not good. The best. Hypnosis was my ticket through life. Beautiful women, money and drugs had all been mine with a few soft words. Ultimately it had been drugs that did me in. They made me sloppy and one day I found myself in a government office, facing a life in jail.

Then I was made an offer, help them catch people like me, and work towards clemency. It seems they were having a problem with rouge hypnotists like myself, and that a new agency was being formed within the FBI. Sort of an H-Files. (That’s my own joke, though nobody ever finds it funny.) Their idea was that a hypnotist could resist others hypnotic inductions and make the arrests, as normal cops ended up enslaved. They ran a few tests on me, it seems that not only am I amazingly handsome, but I’m also the most powerful-recorded hypnotist on earth. Who knew? The government has a rating system for hypnotists and other mind control types. Normal people rate a four to about a six. If you’ve read How To Win Friends And Influence People, you probably rate a seven. (Ha ha.) The typical stage hypnotist while on stage ranks a fifteen. The lady today ranked a twenty-five. I rank in at over fifty. (They actually didn’t have a rating that high.) Not only that but my resistance to hypnosis is off the charts.

I was perfect for the job, even if I didn’t particularly want it.

Mr. James came into the room. “Good job, this lady has taken money from a few important people around town. You’re starting to pay off. But try not to get smart when faking being hypnotized.”

“What ever do you mean?” I asked innocently.

“I feel compelled to obey you? Come on, that could have blown it. Especially if you had cracked a smile.” He looked sternly at me.

“Jane’s out again. We’ve got to come up with someway to get it so we can keep her from taking me out all the time.” I said. The FBI had been unable to find anyone who had the needed mental resistance needed to work with me, so my partner Jane was almost always falling under hypnosis. I had found that I had to hypnotize her before any assignment, to make sure the information that we were undercover agents stayed hidden from a prying hypnotist. I made her believe one hundred percent that she was who we were pretending to be. Today she was my wife, and we were young urban types, trying to get some extra cash to put a new baby through college.

“Well we’ll have the doctor work one something.” Mr. James said, “Do you want a ride?”

“Yeah.” I followed him out of the house to his car. We left Jane there for the clean up crew. She’d have to undergo hours of de-programming, and so sleeping soundly on the floor was the best place for her right now.

I didn’t really know much about the FBI before I was forced into it, and I must admit I still don’t. I don’t know, for example, who Mr. James is and what his role in the government is. He doesn’t really answer to any of the FBI directors, and a lot of the things he does don’t seem quite legal. Like for example the fact that he allows me to do anything I want when I’m not on duty. I mean anything. I can go hypnotize a girl into having sex with me, for example. I did it once in my first month, a lapse of judgement that I thought would lead me to jail, and all he said was, “Don’t do anything that can’t be easily undone or else you won’t have to worry about jail where you’ll be.” I have the sense to not let anyone else know about my actions, though he always seems to know what I’ve been up to. I’m sure if any of the FBI people found out I’d be in the slammer, but for some reason he tolerates it.

I asked him about it on the way to my apartment.

“You’re like an artist. You’re skill isn’t being able to resist hypnosis, it is hypnosis. So to deny you the use of that would lead to a lowering of your performance level. I let you have your fun, as long as nobody gets hurt, so that we can catch the people who will hurt people.”

“Yeah, but all the people we’ve caught are just minor crooks and confidence men.” I protest, “Nothing much worse than what I was doing, or what you let me do.”

“They’re just the tip of the ice berg. You may excel at it, but you don’t have the imagination to understand how powerful hypnosis can be. Someone, who may not even be as powerful as you at it, could use it to commit mass murder. To take over the government. That’s why you’re here, not this small shit.”

After a case like this one, I typically have a few days off while the rest of the team goes through a series of de-brain washing techniques. I undergo a number of them myself, but not at the same time. No particular reason, it’s just I can’t be bothered to show up for them after a case like this. The FBI just generally allows me to blow off steam afterwards, as long as I go through the training at some point before the next case. I’m under the impression that this sort of leeway isn’t common at the FBI, which gives me some indication of how important this taskforce is viewed.