The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Your Man: Agent Morgan FBI

Chapter 2: The Siege

Today is my first day back, and as always I try to break in. I do it to keep up the FBI’s defenses, to show them where their building security is weak. The two guards at the door are easy to convince that I’m a top ranked FBI suit, and they let me into the building’s secret private elevator. Once in there I have access to any floor on the building. I head straight for the Director’s office. Halfway there the elevator stops, and a computer voice asks me to input my pass code. I don’t have a pass code with access to the Director’s office, and I left both of the guards at the door so they wouldn’t be missed. Of course they probably don’t have a code for the Director’s floor either, so they wouldn’t have been much help. I guess at a five-digit number, and after hitting the second digit, which must have been wrong, a current of electricity shoots from the button through my body, leaving me on the floor a limp pile of flesh.

The elevator then continues to another floor, where security guards carry me drooling from the elevator to a detention cell. There I lay until I regain control of my body. A short time later Mr. James enters the cell.

“Well, you didn’t make it this time.”

“I will next time though,” I said, “now that I know about that code.”

“Maybe.”

“Is there anyway we can do that without the electric shock? For me at least?”

“No.”

“You’d better be paying me a fuck load of money.” My salary was never discussed. I receive an allowance from the FBI, but once my forced time is over I’m to be given a lump sum of money. This was bargained as an additional benefit when I had initially refused their offer. I have no idea how much money they plan on paying me, which maybe I should one day find out.

“We’ve got to get going. You’ve got ten minutes to get yourself going, then we’re off.”

“Off to where?” I asked.

“The Perfect.Com office building,” Mr. James said opening the door.

“Why do they give a tour?”

He left without answering.

Twenty minutes later I found myself in full S.W.A.T. gear and in the back of a van. Jane, or Agent Newell when she’s holding a sub-machine gun, was beside me trying not to look grim.

“But what am I doing here? I can’t shoot a gun,” I complained, to the indifference of all the other similarly dressed men and women in the van.

“You’ve had training haven’t you?” Agent Jane Newell asked.

“Well yeah, but there’s a shit load of difference between shooting little paper targets and leading a S.W.A.T. team into a hostage situation.”

She shrugged, and went back to fiddling with her gun.

The van pulled up about half a block from the Perfect.Com office tower. Between the tower and us were what seemed like an army of local police, and various other well-armed government agents. We were led from the van to an area where the local police had set up a mobile headquarters. There I noticed Mr. James standing off to the side, though he didn’t acknowledge us.

A tall thin man with a mustache began to brief us, “Inside there is one Howard Taylor, midlevel HTML programmer with Perfect.Com. He has no previous record of any knowledge of use of hypnosis. Today he showed up for work, he got into the room where they keep the building’s automated elevator music system and inserted a few CDs of his own. By one in the afternoon everyone in the building had fallen under his control except for a few co-op students from France whose English wasn’t that good. They noticed something unusual was going on.”

“Like what?” I asked.

The man looked a bit annoyed at being interrupted, “Like all female employees removing their clothes, and the male employees setting up barricades at the front entrance. The three co-op students tried to sneak out a fire exit, but it was guarded by a janitorial employee, whose name we do not yet have. He had a gun and shot and killed one of the students. The other two overpowered him, and brought him out with them.”

I tried not to look at Mr. James, though I was thinking about what he had said earlier. This was much bigger than some overweight hypno-dom trying to scam money out of yuppies.

The man continued, “So what we have is a building of roughly two hundred employees, all under someone else’s control. We do not know how many of them have guns, though we do know that at least four of the security guards were armed. We know that the victims have instructions to kill.”

“How do you know it’s this Howard Taylor behind it?” I asked.

“We’ve been in negotiations with him. He’s claimed full responsibility.”

“What’s he want?” asked Jane.

“He wants us to play his albums on all radio station in the state.”

“Well that’s one way to get a recording contract.” I joked, to my own amusement.

“Okay which one of you is Agent Morgan?” asked the man.

Nobody answered for a moment, until I realized that Agent Morgan was my code name. My hand shot up, “That would be me.”

“You’re lead on this mission. Now everyone hand in their guns, all of them. You’ll be equipped with stun rifles. They work the same as a gun on your end, but they’re non-lethal. The insertion points are the three fire exits on the non-entrance sides of the building. City police will blow off the doors, and then you’re on your own. Consider everyone a threat; even your own men. We’ll be keeping radio contact with everyone at all times, so we’ll let you know if we think an agent may have been turned.”

An officer was coming around taking guns from us, and another followed him handing out the stun rifles. We then split into the groups we’d trained with, me with one group and Jane with another. The third was lead by a S.W.A.T. veteran Agent Frears, who had been responsible for our training. I gave a single and the three teams went to their designated doors.

As we approached I saw three men run from the exit door we were set to go through, and then an explosion rip the door off its hinges. My team of three flew through the door running. Inside a man was on the floor slightly dazed from the blast. He saw us run through and started to get to his feet. He reached for something in his pocket, “Take him!” I shouted.

The agent behind me zapped him, knocking him to the floor.

Everything we said was recorded and transmitted by tiny microphones in our suits back to the mobile HQ, so I simply spoke aloud, “One down, possibly armed. Going up the stairs.” When we got to the top, with no further incidents, I simply said, “Stairway west secured. Heading to tenth floor.”

The tenth floor was where the building’s music control room was. We’d take that out first, before moving on to where Taylor was holed up, which was the top floor offices.

My ear piece came to life, “Team three has exchanged fire with building security on tenth floor. We’ve lost radio contact, warning team members may have been turned.”

We slowly worked our way to the tenth floor, incapacitating people along the way. At first the floor appeared empty, but as we rounded the corner we saw Agent Frears and his team searching the fallen bodies of the security team.

“Frears, why have you cut of radio contact?” I asked.

“We lost it during the fire fight. We haven’t had time to reestablish it. They’re all out cold,” he said gesturing to the guards.

“Okay, well just re-establish radio contact now.” I said, stepping closer.

“You know, I don’t see why you’re getting to lead this mission. You’ve got no training, I’ve trained my whole life for this job and you just walk in off the street and...”

“Well that’s a very good point, there Frears. But I don’t know if this is the time for the open sharing of our feelings.” I said, eyeing the other team.

“Well it’s the last chance you’re going to get,” said Frears, pointing one of the security team’s guns at me. The other agents in his team did the same. And then they all opened fire. The agent to my right fell. I turned to check on him, as the agent to my left returned fire. Suddenly something struck my right shoulder and I went spinning to the ground. The last agent standing grabbed me and dragged me around the corner.

“We’re so fucked,” she shouted to me and to HQ.

“What’s going on?” my ear asked.

“Well we’ve got one team turned and one additional agent down with unknown severity of wounds. I’m also hit, though not too seriously.”

“Draw their fire, try to hit one if you can,” said HQ.

I shrugged at the other agent, and we both ducked back into the hallway and shot our electric rifles at our fellow agents. The agent beside me hit one, but my shots were erratic and bounced harmlessly off the walls. Just as we were about to withdraw again, Jane’s team swung around the other corner, up behind the rouge team, taking the other two agents out.

“Everything seems clear, we’re holding now.” I said.

I took a few minutes to figure everything out, but soon Jane and the remaining agent from my team, were heading up to the top floor, while the two agents from Jane’s team disabled the sound system, and waiting for the local police to secure the rest of the building.

On our way up the annoying music cut out, though that was no guarantee that the victims had their own free will back. We continued to shock anyone we saw, until we reached the office of Perfect.Com billionaire CEO Irvine Waters whom I recognized from television. We went in the door to find Howard Taylor sitting behind his desk. Waters was on his knees, and a female secretary was aiming a gun to his head. Taylor also had a gun pointed toward Waters.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“We’re maintenance. We’re here to fix the building’s elevator music. Seemed someone put in some Yanni and the grunts of floor five are complaining.” I answered.

“The music’s stopped,” he noted.

“Yeah. So the question is how long does your control over the office last now?”

“Well both I and the lovely girl over there have a gun on the richest man in town. It would be a shame if he died. If you take her out I get a shot, if you take me out she shoots,” he smiled.

“You thought of everything. There are three of us though, couldn’t we shoot both of you?”

“Mr. Waters has a gun in his hand, pointed at his head. I’m not sure how good a shot he is, but from that distance...” the man behind the desk shrugged.

I looked again at Mr. Waters, and saw that he was right. My shoulder wound wasn’t too bad, but I wasn’t the greatest shot to begin with. “You know it’s just the kind of day I’ve been having,” I said to Taylor, “That I just noticed that the secretary there has no clothes on. Normally I’d have noticed that far quicker, probably before I noticed all the guns.”

I eyed the secretary and looked into her glassy eyes. If only there was someway to get her to drop the gun, then we could take out Taylor and Waters. I had noticed that the safety on the revolver in Mr. Waters’s hand was still on, so we could hit him without him getting a shot off. If only there was a way...

Suddenly I felt myself falling forward, into the girl’s eyes. I closed my eyes, as my body seemed to collapse. I opened them after what seemed like the length of my high school graduation ceremonies, to find myself holding a gun at Mr. Waters. I then noticed I was naked. Then I noticed I had breasts. Then I noticed that I was actually collapsed on the floor of the office ten feet away. I didn’t stop to ponder, but rather turned and shot Howard Taylor in the chest. I then closed my eyes and felt myself falling again.

I woke up in an ambulance, with Mr. James standing above me.

“What the fuck happened?” I asked.

“Well you passed out from blood loss, then the secretary broke free of the hypnotic tape and shot Howard Taylor. He’s going to survive though. So apparently are you, though you probably will have to quit the FBI volleyball team for this season.”

“We fucked up didn’t we?” I asked.

“Yes and no. We’ve never been in that situation before, so we didn’t know what to suspect. Compared to Wacco it went smoothly, but that’s Wacco. In all honestly we were expecting worse. The agent from your team, Agent Reeves, won’t be on active duty again. He’s getting a desk job when he recovers. Frears’s team will recover after extensive de-programming and the only casualty occurred when the co-op students tried to leave the building.”

“What was this about? What were we doing there? A guy able to make that strong of hypnotic tape should have been smarter than Taylor. Control a few women on the side. Use it on Waters to get promoted to VP or something, but take a whole building over for a siege? That seems so...”

“We don’t think Taylor was behind the CDs. He wouldn’t have known how to make them so effective. Also we found a transmitter on the buildings internal security system.”

“Meaning?” I asked.

“Meaning it was transmitting everything from the building’s security cameras to an outside location. We can’t pin point where, but it was within a three mile radius. We’re checking out anyone who may know any level of hypnosis in that area.”

“So Taylor was a dupe?”

“Maybe. I’ll be either a stranger offered him the discs in exchange for a favor later, or most likely he won’t even be able to remember how he got the discs or his idea to take hostages.”

“Fuck,” I closed my eyes then opened them again, “Hey shouldn’t we have gotten to a hospital by now?”

“You’re not really in an ambulance. I mean yeah this is an ambulance, but it’s a special one. It’s the only place we could talk without fear of being overheard or bugged. There’s three layers of sound proof glass between us and the drivers, and no transmissions can get in or out of this ambulance.”

“So what happens now?”

“You go to a hospital, get better. Till we get in touch with you consider yourself on vacation. We don’t particularly need your special skills for the rest of the investigation.”

I was going to ask him about the weird feeling that I had jumped into the secretary’s body, but then I had an idea, “How is Miss Bauer?”

“Who?” he asked.

“The secretary in the office? Has she got to see her mother yet, she was really worried about getting to see her. Her mother is sick you know.”

“Is she.” He looked at me oddly, “How did you know that?”

“I’m not sure?”