The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Your Man: Agent Morgan FBI

Chapter 3: A change of scenery

Part 1: A novel way to kill

Mr. James was very instant that I now stay in town following the hostage crisis. It seemed that in some ways I was still the FBI’s little secret. As far as anyone outside the special hypnosis task force knew I was simply Agent Morgan, typical everyday FBI agent. I picked Chicago, because frankly although it was suggested that I rent a log cabin or something in the woods. Woods aren’t for me, cities are.

Part of the reason I enjoy cities is the social distance people have created from each other there. If I were to hypnotize a country girl into joining me for a weekend of passion in a log cabin, I’m afraid people would notice she was acting strange, causing me all sorts of problems. In cities nobody notices if you’re acting strange. Most people don’t really have too many close friends, and it’s easy to find beautiful single women to use for a few days. I’m not meaning to sound callous, but I suppose I am. Sure it troubles me that people like Howard Taylor, or whoever was behind his actions, use hypnosis for such ends. But I don’t see what I do as any different. Some guys get girls through being good at dancing; I get them through hypnosis. I don’t hurt them anymore than a guy who gives a girl a few drinks to loosen her up. While it is true that I could probably use hypnosis to force myself on any woman I wanted I only use to give the woman a reason to open herself up to me sexually.

Rationalization? Sure. In all honesty I never intended to be a member of the law enforcement community. I would much rather be using my powers to rob banks and stuff, which I was doing quite successfully for sometime. Somewhere along the line I messed myself up, and this is the situation I’m now stuck in. But while I’m here I’m going to use all the lee-way I’m given to use my powers for what I actually learned hypnosis for.

I rented an apartment by the month in Chicago, since I didn’t know how long I’d be in town before I was called back. I then went walking the street looking for suitable candidates for my leisure activities. The apartment doorman helped me with the door, since my right arm was still weak.

About a block down from the apartment building was a crime scene. About three police cars were stopped outside an apartment complex similar to the one I just had left. I noticed a dark skinned woman, with short black hair. She was talking to one of the police officers, then went into the building. Something about her caught my attention so I went up to the police officer.

“Who was that woman?” I asked.

“Move along sir, there’s nothing to see here.”

I was about to start putting him into a trance when I realized I had another way to get information from him. I reached into my coat pocket and brought out Agent Morgan’s FBI badge and ID card, “I’m with the FBI.”

“She’s detective Martinez, she’s handling the murders or whatever they are,” he said after examining my credentials.

I nodded, then ducked under the police barrier and made my way up the stairs to the crime scene. There detective Martinez was talking with another police officer, while two men examined a body laying face down in the hallway of the fourth floor.

“Well as far as we can tell he just stopped breathing,” one of the men said to Martinez.

“The fourth one in three weeks. How much you want to bet he has some ties to the oil industry too. Okay take him for an autopsy, check for drugs or anything, but I don’t think we’ll find anything,” she said.

The police officer shook his head, “People don’t just stop breathing.”

“No sings of choking or airway blockage. Even if he wanted to kill himself by not breathing his body’s own defense mechanisms would have forced him to gasp for air,” noted the other man examining the body.

“Unless someone asked him to stop breathing nice enough,” I said.

The four people turned and looked at me. Martinez spoke first, “Who are you?”

I flipped open my credentials like they do on television, “Agent Morgan FBI.”

“What do you mean about asking someone to stop breathing?” asked Martinez.

“Well, I’ve seen the human body do a lot of crazy things that should be impossible for it to do when under hypnosis. What chance this guy was hypnotized to simply stop breathing?”

Martinez flipped open a notebook that she had been holding in her hands, “That explains why all four victims families were sleeping through the whole event. If they were hypnotized too.”

One of the men by the body shook his head, “Hello, I went to medical school. Hypnosis doesn’t work like that, you can’t just get someone to stop breathing.”

“You’d be surprised.”

“Well it’s the first thing other than a billion to one random chance that I’ve heard yet. Do the autopsy, and I’ll head to headquarters,” Martinez said.

“I’m coming with you.”

“This is a city case,” she pointed out.

“Sure, I just don’t have a car and was hoping you could drop me off at the nearest theatre.”

“Fine, maybe we could use you. Come with me.”

At the nearest police station I phoned the FBI. Ten minutes later Mr. James called the station for me, and I filled him in on what had happened. Save of course the wanting to hypnotize and bang detective Martinez. Ten minutes later I was Martinez’s partner on the case, temporarily assigned to the Chicago Police Department.

The first two days I spent not in Martinez’s bed, as I would have liked, or her in mine, but reading case files on all the other victims. We sent their families to see a local hypno-therapist who confirmed that they had been hypnotized, but couldn’t tell us anything more. All we could confirm is that all of the victims had been involved in the oil industry in some way. Martinez suspected some kind of eco-terrorist, which I went along with because I had no other ideas.

The third day on the case we both took the day off, because we hadn’t made any progress in awhile, and hoped looking at things fresh the next day would help. Martinez’s first name was Laura, which was her aunt’s name. She was from California originally. Her father had been an illegal alien from Mexico, and her mother a prim and proper upper-class American. She wouldn’t tell me much else, though I did discover that she’d been in Chicago for three years and had yet to make any close friends. The other members of the force had a bet going to see when she’d first get laid in Chicago. Nobody felt particularly close to her, even her former partners.

I asked her about her career, and she agreed, “Yeah I mean it would be nice to be able to not be so driven. But look I’m getting one day off here, that’s in the last month. I don’t really have hours that let me date a grocer or something. Right now I feel I’m doing good work, really helping people. So I’ll keep doing it, then maybe I’ll help myself.”

We were in her apartment, trying to watch a rented video. We ended up spending the day off together since neither of us had anyone else to spend it with. I was about to use her work ethic as an opening for a hypnotic induction, but she gave me an even better one.

She muted the movie, turned to me and asked, “What is it like to be hypnotized?”

“Really nice, I mean as a way to die I can’t recommend anything nicer I suspect.”

“How about not dying?” she asked.

“Well I mean yeah, most people are hypnotized and don’t die. It’s really pleasant, relaxing.”

“I know you’re from that secret division in the FBI.”

“Secret division?”

“I know I tried out for it. I was on the short list too.”

“Why didn’t you make it?”

“I almost did. They were looking for the best detectives in the country, and I’m one of the top. I passed all of the tests, but they did one for hypnotic suggestibility.”

“I remember that one,” I said, even though I really didn’t not having got into the special division in the same way anyone else had.

“It seems I’m a closet hypnofetish holder. I find being hypnotized incredible erotic. So obviously I wouldn’t have been a good pick, would I?”

“No, probably not. Why do you think you’re a hypnofetish type?”

“I’ve always been very in control. I was captain of the debate team, and I had to be the best in everything I did. When I was in high school I didn’t drink. The only time I ever gave up control over my emotions, my mind and my body was when I went to visit a stage hypnotist. Me and a few friends went, and I volunteered just to show him up, to prove that hypnosis was just a trick for the weak minded,” she explained.

“Stage hypnotists love people like you, trying to show them up. Do you go around malls at Christmas time ripping beards off Santa Clauses?” I asked.

“No, I just wanted to... Anyway I got on stage and I watched as he hypnotized everyone else on stage. I watched my best friend Joshua fall under, and I felt very aroused. Then his sister Jennifer went under and I couldn’t believe how turned on I was. But I fought, and fought. Then he noticed that I was the only one on stage awake, so he came over to me and began to swing a crystal pendant in front of my eyes. I heard him say to the audience, ‘This one wants to play hard to get.’ He then just started talking to me about how I was so clever for resisting hypnosis. Then how it was true that smart people were more easily hypnotized than anyone else. Then he said that being so smart I would be deeply hypnotized in any minute. I felt so heavy, and tired but aroused. Then he snapped his fingers and I woke up in his trailer later that day. He found out that hypnosis turns me on so much, so he taught my friend Joshua how to put me into a trance. Josh always had a crush on me, so he used the hypnosis to get me to fuck him anytime he wanted. I could have called the cops on him, but to be honest I loved it so much. Every time he’d say my trigger phrase I’d come.”

“Would you like to marry me?” I asked, almost seriously.

“No, but I was wondering...”

“If I knew any hypnosis? Well maybe I do, but from the look in your eyes I suspect that you’ve already hypnotized yourself. Just stand up Laura and face me.” I put my right hand on her head and with my left arm I grabbed her right arm, “Bring your feet closer together. That’s good, closer still. Look into my eyes. Breathe deep. Sleep now,” I said pulling her towards me with both hands. “Standing straight, even though you are deep asleep, standing straight on your own. Drifting now, deeper and deeper.”

I took a moment to appraise her, wanting very much to see her without her police sweat pants and T-shirt on. Her black hair hung just in front of her face, and I pushed it away to examine it closely. She was absolutely stunning, her light brown skin, wonderfully cute nose. Time to see a little more of her.

“Laura, I want you to awaken when I snap my fingers. You will feel refreshed, relaxed and wonderful. However when ever I snap my fingers you will be unable to resist the command that follows,” I snapped my fingers, and she awoke.

“My God, that was incredible. You don’t know how much I want you right now,” she said.

“Well try to resist me for a minute. In fact try to resist all of the commands I’m about to give you, but I don’t think you’ll be able to. Take off your sweatshirt,” I said, snapping my fingers.

Her hands moved to the bottom of the shirt, “No, I’m trying to resist, but it’s like my arms are someone else’s.” They lifted the shirt above her head and dropped it to the ground.

“Now your sweatpants,” I said, snapping again.

They were soon off, revealing a very smooth, pair of legs and a very nice tight ass. Her shirt was off next, and then her undergarments. While she struggled, there never was a chance of resisting. Once naked she stood in front of me, as I admired her breasts.

“Like what you see?” she asked.

“Very much so. But first I want you to look into my eyes, just look deep into them. You have very beautiful eyes that I love to look deep into. You might notice that I have very deep eyes, eyes that feel as though you can just fall into them. Falling deep into my eyes. As you feel yourself pulled into my eyes, you also feel yourself relaxing. Growing heavy, sleepy, warm and obedient. Just let yourself relax, and fall deeper into my eyes. When you look so deep into my eyes, you feel so good, so relaxed, so warm and so very obedient. As you continue to look into my eyes you will find that anything I ask you to do, will be most compelling suggestion you have ever received. You will not only be unable to resist my will, when you look so deep into my eyes, but you also will not even want to think about resisting my commands. Do you understand?”

Her face was slack, and her eyes were glazed over with a sexy far away look. She stood silent for a moment, then her lips gently parted, “Yes.”

“I want you to remove my pants and underwear and give me a blow job. It is very important that you please me with this blow job. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good, when I snap my fingers you will awaken and begin.”

I snapped.

She blinked, and then shook her head. Then she smiled and me, and got down on her knees. Her hands slowly undid my belt, my jeans’ button and then my fly. My jeans fell to the floor, followed quickly by my underwear. I was already hard, and soon inside her mouth. Her hands explored my stomach, chest and legs while her tongue did the rest. Suddenly when I felt that I was about to explode I came. She took it all into her mouth and stood up.

“Look into my eyes,” I commanded. Her eyes met mine and her face went slack.

“Swallow,” I commanded and she did. I then awoke her, and led her into her bedroom to repay the favor.

To be continued... (honestly)