The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Your Man: Agent Morgan FBI

Chapter 3:

Part 2

The next day we spent apart from each other, working on the case. Laura... I mean Martinez, had some forensic evidence to look over. I know dick all about forensics, so I decided to do some poking about town on my own. I was able to convince the Chicago police to loan me a car out of their pool, since being on leave the FBI wouldn’t loan me one. They lent me an undercover sedan. I popped a tape of David Bowie’s Earthling album, which I had bought at my hotel gift shop, and started on a list I had made from looking through the phone book.

My first stop was a nightclub, that frequently had touring hypnotists perform. The manager said that none had been through for about a month as the club was trying to turn into a college dance club.

“Do you know any hypnotists in town? Particularly someone into domination fantasies or anything?” I asked him.

He shrugged, “I don’t know man. That’s really not my thing, you know. Hypnotists, magicians, Smashing Pumpkin cover bands; they bring people through the door, right. There was this one chick that is local that we had once. Madame something or rather. Really into sick stuff, we had to cut her show off half way through, because it was too twisted. We wouldn’t pay her, so she threatened to turn my mind to pudding or something. So I paid her. A couple hundred really isn’t worth having some weird goth chick stalking you, you know.”

I agreed that it wasn’t worth it, and then asked if he had any contact information on her. He nodded, and dug a receipt out from under a pile of papers. The name on the invoice was Madame Dark. The invoice also had her home address.

The address was for a typical suburban home, with a white picket fence and all. I rang the doorbell and the door was answered by the mom from Leave It To Beaver. Okay, so it wasn’t actually her but basically if you take that wholesome image and add color, that’s who opened the door.

“Can I help you?”

“Yes, I’m looking for a Madame Dark.”

“Sorry I don’t know anyone by that name.”

The mailbox by the road had said Richardson, so I took an intuitive leap, “Look Mrs. Richardson, I’m with the FBI. My name is Agent Morgan and I’m working on a series of murder cases. Or a case of a series of murders actually. I’m working on a long shot here but I’m trying to find local hypnotists who are into domination and S and M practices.”

“Well... I don’t know what to say. I don’t know anything about hypnotism or S and M. I’m sorry, but I can’t help you.”

‘The thing is,” I said fishing the receipt out of my pocket, “that this receipt from a hypnotist named Madame Dark has your address on it.”

She looked at the receipt, “This handwriting looks familiar. Do come in officer.”

I followed her into the house. She told me to sit down in the chair and said she just had to go upstairs for a minute. I sat down and opened up a fashion magazine that was laying on the coffee table. About three minutes passed when a young woman with short brown hair came down the stairs.

“Hello Agent Morgan, what can I help you with.”

“I’m sorry you seem to have me at a disadvantage. You know who I am, but I don’t know who you are. Where is Mrs. Richardson?”

“My mother is just resting in her room. All of a sudden she got quite sleepy, it happens sometimes doesn’t it?” she asked, fixing her large brown eyes on mine, “People just feel so tired and heavy all of a sudden. Isn’t that right?”

“I’m sure it is under special circumstances. Now do you know anything about a hypnotist named Madame Dark?”

“I’m sorry, my mother didn’t offer you a drink. Would you like something, or aren’t you allowed to drink on duty?”

“To be honest I’m not too sure if I am or not. I’ll take whatever you’re serving.”

“Great, why don’t you just relax there for a minute and I’ll be back.”

She left the room, and I watched her ass as she went. Once she was out of sight I slipped a bottle of pills from my pocket, took one out and swallowed it. It was something the FBI had developed to counter the effects of most of the more popular drugs. I had noticed that the yet unnamed girl had been starting a hypnotic induction, and I had the feeling that she was behind her mother’s getting very sleepy and not being able to return to the living room. I also figured that what she went to do was slip something into my drink to help her help me get very sleepy as well.

She returned with two glasses. She handed me one. “I had hoped to offer you a little something more, but gin and coke is all we have.”

I shrugged, “I never argue with free.” I took a sip. It was definitely drugged. The taste of the drug, whatever it was, was quite evident to anyone who knew anything about the taste of gin and coke.

“Just finish that drink off I just have to go get something I’ll be right back.”

I nodded and watched her go. Once she was out of sight I poured the drink into a plant beside the couch. Even though I had taken the anti-drug drug I was a little dubious on its effectiveness.

The woman returned, and sat down beside me on the couch. “Now what was it that you wanted to ask me?”

“Nothing in particular. Actually I was looking for a hypnotist named Madame Dark. Do you know anything about her?”

“I’ve heard of her, in fact I just brought down a tape from one of her shows that I thought you might like to see.” She stood up and walked across the room to where there was a television and VCR. She put the tape in the machine and turned it and the TV on. Then as the tape began she walked back towards me, going behind the couch so she was standing right behind me.

The tape began. At first it was dark, and then a pulsing spiral appeared on the screen, turning slowly. Suddenly I heard the girl’s voice behind me, “This is just the intro to the show. Just watch it very careful. Isn’t it fascinating how the spiral never seems to end? I bet you could watch it very close. I bet if you focused on it and relaxed, like one of those paintings with the hidden pictures, that you would learn exactly what you wanted to know. I bet you feel so relaxed, and that drink made you feel so sleepy. Heavy and sleepy.” Suddenly I felt her massaging me temples in rhythmic circles. The learned close to my ear and began to purr, “Submit, sleep, slowly, spiral, submit...”

I cut her off, “I ordered this spiral once. You got it from the back of a catalogue didn’t you? Or is there a specialty shop in town that sells these kinds of things? Is this the one you can order with the subliminals of your choice? I have to say I like the massage, though with hands like yours it seems a shame to waste them on my temples.”

She pushed harder on my temples, giving me a bit of a headache, “Look deeper, you can’t resist my voice you can’t...”

“You’re too negative, make your induction more positive. Saying that I want to submit is better than saying I can’t resist. That’s just some friendly advice that may help. Now how about you quit trying to push my head in, and sit down and answer some questions.”

She took her hands off of my head, and sat down on a chair. She looked at my for a minute, “Who are you?”

“No, we’ve been over that already. The question is who are you?”

“Madame Dark.”

“Not a very good name. Especially for someone who looks like they were head cheerleader back in high school. What’s your real name?”

“Carla Richardson. Now who are you and what do you want from me?”

“You’ve just tried to hypnotize a federal agent, I think I get to ask the questions here. Why did you try to hypnotize me?”

“I thought maybe one of my clients sent you. Plus I wanted to fuck you.”

“I like the second answer. Why would one of your clients send me?”

“Some of them get off on having me hypnotize them into making them think that I coerced them into sex through hypnosis. Basically they agree to the sex first, then I hypnotize them into thinking that I hypnotized them into having sex. I used to do that, but it got to hard to convince them that they’d wanted the sex in the first place so I quit about a month ago. I thought that maybe one of them called you. They didn’t did they?”

“No. How come you don’t look like the Madame Dark the owner of the club described for me?”

“What club? I wear a wig and dress like a goth when I’m working. It makes me look more domineering. The subjects buy into the act easier that way.”

“Why did you threaten to turn the club owner’s brain into pudding?”

“Oh, that club. I couldn’t think of anything else to do. He refused to pay me, even though he knew the show was going to be racy. I wasn’t about to call a lawyer and I did get the money after that.”

I regarded her for a moment, “What’s your take on fossil fuels?”

She shrugged, “I don’t know. I like them I guess. Why?”

“Several oil company executives have been murdered in town, have you heard about that?”

“Yeah I guess I’ve seen it on the news. What’s this got to do with me?”

“I believe they were hypnotized to death.”

“Hypnotized to death?”

“Yeah, they all stopped breathing. Suddenly and for no reason what so ever. I think someone in town has been hypnotizing them into doing that.”

“So you think I did it?”

“Not necessarily. However your name is the first one on a list of hypnotists in town. You also being a hypno fetish hypnotist may know something. Do you? Anything at all weird in the local hypnosis community in the last few weeks or months?”

She gasped, “That’s it.”

“What’s it?”

“A few months ago there were posters in all the fetish shops in town and on all the hypno fetish sites about an opportunity for local fetish hypnotists. It promised big money, and all you had to do is phone this number. So I phoned the number and a man was on the other end. We made a meeting time when he could discuss a very important job with me. But when the meeting time came up I decided not to go and stayed home and watched a video instead.”

“Okay.”

“But the thing is the next day I was writing in my diary, and the previous day I had written, ‘Off to the important meeting now’ in it. I didn’t remember writing it, and I wouldn’t have written it if I had decided not to go to the meeting.”

“So you think you went, but just don’t remember?”

“That’s what I thought, but I never could prove it. I’m positive I remember watching the video, but that could have been planted. I’ve done similar things to my subjects.”

“Have you tried self-hypnosis to try to remember?”

“No, I’m not really into that. I just didn’t think it was that important. If you hadn’t come today and asked I probably never would have thought about it again.”

“Let me hypnotize you, I might try to find something out.”

“No, I don’t like to give up control. That’s the reason I stay on this side of the relationship.”

“Look, people are dying and more will soon if we don’t stop this. Whatever you remember may be linked to this case. I need what’s in your head, and I need it now.”

She shook her head, “I just can’t do that. I don’t want to let you do that.”

I slowed my voice down and looked into her eyes, making sure not to break eye contact, “Just relax it won’t hurt. If you relax and think about this when you’re calm and relaxed you may change your mind. Calm and relaxed and peaceful, as you look deep into my eyes. You can trust me, you know because you are looking deep into my eyes and are relaxing. Relax and calm down. Relax, calm and peaceful. It’s so nice to just relax and rest. I am gong to help you relax even more now. You may relax, because you can concentrate on my deep eyes and let all your worries about being hypnotized fall away. Nothing can hurt you when you relax so fully. You are beginning to feel very heavy and very sleepy. You are feeling like you could just look into my eyes and relax so fully that you don’t want to think of anything anymore.”

Her arms had fallen to her lap and her face had gone slack. “noo... don’t put me under... don’t...”

I left the couch, making sure not to break the hypnotic link between our eyes, “Relax, don’t worry you are so relaxed that you don’t want to think about anything but my eyes and my voice. Feeling very relaxed, heavy, warm and sleepy. Your whole body is becoming very heavy right now. Your legs are heavy. Your arms are heavy and your eyelids are very heavy. In fact it feels as though lead weights are attached to each of your eyelids, pulling them down. Let them close down and let yourself fall into a relaxing trance. Down, down, down and down.”

On the last down I grabbed her hands and pulled her towards the floor. Her eyes shut and she fell forwards completely limp. I made sure she stayed in the chair, but she was folded completely forwards, her head resting in her lap.

“Sitting up now, straight, but so relaxed and comfortable. Now I want you to go back now. You are writing in your diary, you are writing the words, ‘Off to the important meeting now’ in your diary. I want you to go back to when you were writing those words. Can you see yourself writing those words now?”

“Yes,” she said, in a quiet voice.

“Now describe what you’re doing after you write those words.”

“I put my diary away and go down stairs. My father and mother want to know where I’m going. I say their trigger phrase and tell them that I’m still in my room and I will be all night. I then wake them up and leave. I go to this office building.”

“What’s the address?”

She gave the address. I wrote it down and then I asked her to continue.

“I met a friend there, Sandy. I know her from when I was in high school. I am teaching her to hypnotize people. She wants the job too, so she’s here for the job. We wait in a receptionist’s office for a bit and then Sandy is called into the main office. About half an hour later she comes out. She looks funny, like she’s just woken up. I’m called in then and I go. Once there a young man shows me to a chair and tells me her just wants to get a file and then he’ll be back. He leaves out another door. Suddenly the lights go out and a strobe light comes on. A man’s voice is there, though there is nobody in the room. He tells me to relax and that he’s glad I came. I try to leave, but both doors are locked. I’m feeling dizzy from the light, and the voice keeps talking and I...”

Suddenly she fell quiet.

“And you what?”

Her eyes opened and she looked at me and smiled, “Well, well you’ve certainly got farther than I expected anyone to. I thought I had planted enough of an aversion to being hypnotized in all of my subjects to avoid this little problem. You won’t get any further than this. I’m surprised you got this far. Even though I erased her mind, she never really knew anything in the first place. Depending on when you have uncovered this little hypnotic message the office has been empty for weeks, maybe even years. Go there and look around. You won’t find anything. All the people she met were subjects like her.”

She paused and winked at me, “Still though you got this far. I hate to have to do this, because she was such a cutie. She just wasn’t what I was looking for. Well this will teach you to pry into my business.”

She sat there silently. Not moving, and I realized after a few seconds, not breathing.

“Carla, can you hear me. When I snap my fingers you will wake up.” I snapped my fingers, again and again. She didn’t move, she didn’t take her eyes off of mine or the grin off of her face. Most important she didn’t breath. I looked deep into her eyes, and tried to focus and project myself into her like I had before. Yet nothing happened, I couldn’t will myself into her. I had to think of something else

Suddenly it came to me and I quickly began searching through my pockets. I had a hypodermic needle filled with something like adrenaline or some sort of chemical concoction of the FBI lab. I wasn’t sure what it was, but what it did was kick the body into such a state that it threw them right out of hypnosis. Or that was the plan.

The hypo was in my inner jacket pocket. I took it out and quickly jabbed it into her leg. She sat there watching me, not breathing. I withdrew the empty needle, and watched. She sat there, someone else grinning at me with her mouth.

Suddenly her body shuddered and she gasped a big breath of air into her lungs. She started shaking, and fell to the ground convulsing. I grabbed her and held her close to me, keeping her from striking herself against any sharp objects. Slowly her shaking subsided, and she lay in my arms.

Finally she said, “I must be sure to ad the near death experience to my act. My clients will get off on it.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t...”

She turned to look at me, “Shhh...”

I was quiet. She extracted herself from my arms, and sat on the floor beside me.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

She shook her head, “No, not yet. Only one thing is going to calm me down and make me feel better after that.”

“What’s that?”

She reached down and grabbed my hand, moving it onto her breast. She then leaned towards me and kissed me.