The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Your One Desire

By NGMEZ

Ellen Douglas sighed as the car plowed through the rain swept streets to the mansion. It was a dreary day after a very long flight, across the country in fact. Six in the morning, and several plane changes to be back at the family home by evening. She could blame her father for that. Her father had not really given her much time at all, and that was to be expected. Purposefully waiting for the last minute before sending her the summons. And then insisting that a charted plane or transportation couldn’t be sent for her. She was the black sheep of her family, and it was all because of a simple fact of genetics. She was a woman, and the Douglas family was strictly pro male.

The family was wealthy, that was easy to admit to. Wealthy beyond any means of spending it. So, even though in many other cases it might be dog eat dog the family tended to play nice, with the exception being her. It wasn’t for any serious means; she was just a woman, twenty-five years of age and not having ever done anything but make her father proud. Which just wasn’t worth it to him. Therefore, she had simply not bothered to go to the family business but instead got her masters in things like psychology and counseling, with a few tech credits because of her interest in the fields. She had greatly expected to just be left alone. And she might have continued to be left alone if not for her grandfather.

Her grandfather had been the one single bright spot in the family. He had always cared for her, he thought her mother whom father had dumped when he had gotten tired of her was a saint. And he had always said she was smarter and better than pretty much anyone else. He had made sure her share was always sent and she had adored him for it. When he had passed on a few months ago it was with sadness, but he was extremely old and had thankfully gone peacefully. It had left Ellen with a serious problem though. She now had no shield within the Douglas clan.

The corporation and businesses had all taken these past few months to be settled. And then suddenly just last night a text, just a text, telling her the will reading and distribution of power was unexplainedly taking place the very next night and she needed to get there immediately. Ellen considered herself lucky that she wasn’t stupid by any stretch of the imagination. The move was a simple and cruel one that she had seen coming. Hours of planning during a discussion with the family travel agent weeks ago had given her a list of different methods to get anywhere they decided to hold the will reading. The entire process had been very expensive setting up so many paths incase someone in the family had tried to interfere.

Thankfully while all the family possessed money Ellen had one advantage that the men didn’t have. While they might scorn her for her genetics, genetics in turn loved her. She was pretty much everything that a man would want in a woman from the shallower desires. The car pulling up to the mansion as the driver eagerly opened her door, allowing a long-toned leg in heels to slowly slink out. Her perfect hour class form and large chest following as she made sure to focus her brilliant blue eyes on his and ran a hand through her messy long blonde hair. “Thank you very much.” She said as he was so happy to have such a gorgeous creature thank him and handed her the small rolling suitcase she brought.

There was of course no welcome for her as she quickly made her way through the rain and then had to knock on the door of her own family home. And wait. Ellen tapped one heeled foot repeatedly. Then with a sigh she rang the doorbell. She was positive that this was the time she had told them she would be arriving. Just another indignity to suffer.

The door opened to reveal the family butler, older than her father. “Ah. Miss Ellen so nice to see you,” Sebastian said as he opened it wider to permit entry. Miss. Not Mistress or Ma’am. “It must have been quite a long trip across the country?” Ellen kept her eyes from rolling as she smiled sweetly and swayed inside, the click of her heels on the floor the only sound as she was sure he caught him staring disapprovingly. She knew he had never approved of her dress. When she was younger it was tight jeans and thongs, now it was button down blouses with the top undone as well as shorter skirts. He had always thought she needed to be more ‘lady like’. Something that Ellen was happy to be in her own way, and not allow the family to dictate. Ellen was positive that the only thing the family wanted was for her to be quiet and then married off to whatever business associate offered the best deal to join their group. Ellen had always had her own plans.

“It wasn’t so bad Sebastian. I just wanted to make sure I arrived on time.” He thankfully gave her at least the curtesy of a guest and took her one bag as she followed him up some stairs and then down a hall. Thankfully she was being taken to the correct wing; her large bedroom had not been gutted and turned into something for the men to enjoy. At least not yet. Ellen was sure that her portion of the company profits were going to be cut. The blonde heiress also did not expect any kind of position or authority in the family conglomerate. No, it was a lonely trip back to the other side of the country until it was time to marry her off. Ellen smirked as she shook her head and watched Sebastian open the familiar door to her room. At least that was THEIR idea.

“I could have the kitchen send something up for you if you desire, Miss?” Sebastian walked over and set the luggage atop her large bed. “The reading is not for another amount of time, a few hours maybe. There was a problem with the Asian branch and Master Russell is expected to be on the phone for some time.”

“Oh no I will not be needing that.” Ellen smirked and then swung her toned ass to shut the door, Sebastian’s back still turned to her. “I just need a few moments of your time Sebastian. I’m sure you’ll be happy to assist me. After all, I am Your One Desire.” Ellen let her tone on the last bit turn far more sexual, emphasizing her beautiful voice to make sure he heard her clearly.

“I’m afraid I’m very busy Miss Ellen the family needs me to…to…” Sebasitan gasped a bit as a strange euphoric wave of heat and pleasure washed over him. Blinking as his eyes went in and out of focus and he moaned strangely, not sure what was going on. “I…s…sorry I jussssst!....”

“It’s quite alright my little Sebastian. Such a good boy you are.” And Ellen was on him in a few moments, pressing her body into his side, raising a leg so that his growing hard on was being teased by her knee. “You don’t need to think of anything right now” her sexual tone grew low, so he would focus on her voice, the pleasure, anything but the confusion he had been exhibiting. “I just want you to relax, it’s been a long day, such a long day, such a very long hard day for you my dear Sebastian, such a long and HARD day,” she happily thanked her daily yoga workouts for being able to elevate her leg high enough to pin his swelling dick with minimum effort to his grunts of pleasure and emphasize her words, “…so I want you to relax, relax deeply for me right now, you remember what I told you over the phone, when Ellen wants you to relax you can, you can relax because I am Your One Desire isn’t that right?”

The butler swayed in her grasp, like a mouse with a cobra almost seductively coiled around it. He tried to think, to do anything. But with her touch and her voice just invading his mind he couldn’t seem to concentrate. Not to mention the reminder as he moaned, Ellen had been sending him videos of her in thongs or swimwear, repeatedly forcing him to listen to phone recordings of her voice just leading him down. “…my one…desire…” he murmured as his eyes glazed over and he sighed, like exhaling all his will and then just going soft and relaxed in her grip with one notable exception.

Ellen smiled victoriously as Sebastian went complexly submissive for her. She had been amazed that it had worked! Well not amazed; thankfully she was just as smart and driven as every other member of the Douglas family. The blonde bombshell had just realized that her own path to victory wouldn’t be like that of every other family member. Ellen knew she had to be smart and thus had happily in college switched from business to psychology. It had been a very odd stroke of luck that during a psych lab her two male partners, who had been having a couple of beers beforehand, managed to fall into trances when they tried the experiment. Ellen had been astounded at how obedient they had become, just doing whatever she said. The one thing her family had denied her all her life, power, just handed to her and she admitted to being…naughty that night.

The next few years weren’t just her getting her degrees but expanding her studies. Hypnosis had proven to be very effective but not the most reliable of methods. Sometimes she could seduce a man under in seconds, other times it had been hours. But then a breakthrough! Her family had a medical division which did tons of different research. Of course, when they didn’t have a blockbuster drug the men ignored everything. Ellen had seen a few prominent papers from a doctor on the Orbitofrontal Cortex, a little understood portion of the brain. The doctor however had made some theories and guesses and in animals successfully proven that it not only controlled reward and punishment but played a major role in sexual stimulation and if someone found another desirable. He had even had several theories on how to affect it. Ellen had been happy to ‘date’ him, feeling only slightly bad as she led him on over the next few months. They had discarded drugs quickly; application could be messy or require large doses, plus the thought of having to run large amounts of foreign substances through people’s heads was unethical even by her family’s lax standards. Too many risks or unforeseen things could happen. What he had come up with though was a subsonic signal that affected the region on a subconscious level. The same signal she had used in the previous month whenever she called Sebastian, one that only tickled and caressed the male Orbitofrontal Cortex. Without sexual stimulation, nothing happened. However, with the right encouragement! Ellen happily caressed Sebastian’s face possessively and felt excited as he grew harder and his eyes crossed in pleasure. Any kind of pleasurable sexual stimulation would make someone very suggestible and obedient. Having the butler replay the pre-recorded messages along with her hypnosis knowledge of things such as triggers and he was putty to be molded in her very pleasurable hands.

“Now Sebastian, my little pet” she happily licked his ear and felt herself growing aroused at his moans and cries of bliss. “Tell me what you’re thinking right now.”

Sebastian moaned, sweating, heaving, dizzy in pleasure. Suddenly this girl he had ignored was sexy, perfect, a literal goddess of blissful pleasure. “I…. I don’t want to think Mistress…just….I live to serve you!”

“That’s so much better” Ellen caressed a hand down his chest teasingly as she reached for her luggage and unzipped it. “now then,” Removing a dog collar and happily clasping it around his throat. “Now my good boy, heel!” snapping her fingers in front of his face.

Much to her pleasure the result was instantaneous and showed that her hypnotic conditioning videos were working perfectly as he instantly went stiff and then dropped to all fours like a dog. Good; she hadn’t enjoyed having to sit there in a sexy and thought-provoking position in just lingerie while she conditioned him for almost an hour. It appeared he had been watching it every day just as she desired though. “Good boy” she reached down and nuzzled his head with one hand as he yelped happily. “Now then, did you do everything that I asked?”

“Yes, Mistress Ellen!” he happily spoke as he stared up at the gorgeous blonde vision before him. “Only the men are here tonight. Their wives and girlfriends are not. It was easy to convince your father that you were the only woman who deserved to be here tonight.”

“Mmmm that’s my good boy. If you wouldn’t mind though, licking my legs for me?” Ellen said happily. Just as she thought he was too far gone into the hypnotic pleasure for her as the new pet leaned forward now on all fours and his tongue came out. Unashamedly humiliating himself with his tongue lapping up and down her toned and long legs as she moaned a bit, not that it was too sexual for her. But the pleasure of seeing someone who would usually barely give her the time of day now just lusting for her was incredible!

As Sebastian continued to embrace his role as sex pet Ellen checked her bag. Aside from the standard clothes and such she pocketed several cell phones that looked exactly like her own. That was probably the most important thing of all. If she had slowly seduced the entire family like her original plan it would take months, maybe years to fully break them. With her grandfather passing though her timetable was drastically accelerated. The best course of action would be to bombard their brains all night long with sexualized stimulation. And the only way to do that would be to broadcast the signal within about ten feet and then hypnotize them completely. Thankfully the program her new ‘assistant’, as the doctor who had helped her was happy to refer to himself as, fit on a high-end cell phone. If she removed pretty much all other apps and such. It also was a battery vampire, which was to be expected. It was a broadcast program using a cell phone. Ellen was amazed they got it to work so well. The biggest pain was the fact that the signal could only carry for a few feet before its effectiveness was drastically reduced but for tonight that wouldn’t matter; after all she was going to be close to her targets. Not to mention the last thing she wanted as something that would make every male in a mile radius mindless and eager to serve! She needed a controlled area of effect. Thankfully if even the ten feet was too large of an area hooking up one of the cellphones with small ear buds into a person limited it to an audience of one.

“Now then Sebastian” she spoke again as he glanced up, still lapping up and down her legs as his hot breath was more stimulating than she thought. Ellen needed to put that out of her head however. She had several people to tame tonight and didn’t have time to play with a pet. “I want you to just relax and masturbate to me if you please. If you’re a good boy and I feel like it, maybe I’ll come back and fuck you for being such a good pet. You’d love to fuck me, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes…. I want to fuck you…” Sebastian moaned and kissed her legs, her eye spying his hard on growing and straining with a growing wet stain amongst his usual perfectly pressed pants. “…want to do anything you say…you are my one desire….”

“Of course, I am.” Ellen knew she didn’t have time for it but decided just a bit of a reward was needed. After all she was alone with all the other power brokers in the family thanks to Sebastian. She bent over at the waist, his eyes instantly going to her natural breasts so big and heavy as they hung down and she planted a long kiss on his forehead, almost like pressing a button to further stimulate him. A soft moan and shudder let her know the desired affect was achieved as he came happily, his stain growing far bigger and easier to see as she happily pulled back, but continuously caressed his chin. “That’s a good boy. Just stay here like a good pet.” With a wink she happily clicked slowly out of the room to his moans of desire. Her heart beating faster, it was working perfectly! Instead of begging he was so enamored that he was happy to obey any commands!

Ellen shut her door and then began to prowl for her family members. She was on a time table now. She had no idea how long her father would be on the phone, plus she didn’t want anyone to find Sebastian not his usual attentive self. Thankfully she didn’t have to look too far. Her brother Aaron was in the game room, watching some basketball on the large screen TV. She smiled and walked in, swaying her ass as she reached into a pocket and turned a phone on to broadcast the signal. “Good evening Aaron. How are you?”

Aaron, a few years younger than her and still in college, glanced up as he was texting on his phone and paying attention to the game. He had this gambling habit which meant he probably had several grand on the outcome. “Oh, hey sis. Dad said you wouldn’t be making it tonight.” He sat in the middle of the nice leather couch and didn’t seem to pay her much attention.

Ellen glanced over, noticing his thumb kept texting different numbers. He was a bit of a playboy and most likely texting several girls from college at once to try and decide who he was going to spend tomorrow with. “Oh no. The weather wasn’t that bad by any means.” She happily sat next to him, setting the phone now broadcasting the signal on a table next to the couch. Well out of his reach. “So, what have you been up to at school?”

“Nothing really.” He paid her little mind. Not surprisingly. Aaron was going to be groomed to take over father’s place despite what grades he got. Still she just needed him talking while his mind began to be affected. “Did you even really need to come? I think everything has been decided already. I don’t even know why I’m here; I was going to take Amber out tonight.”

“Oh, you’ll have lots of time to worry about that kind of things.” Ellen said lowly as she smiled at his still distracted form. She waited in silence for a few minutes as some…. team scored. She didn’t really follow sports and Aaron shouldn’t either given how much money he lost on them. Finally, she managed to wait for several minutes to pass, rendering his mind ripe for the picking. Ellen happily counted her courage and then, “Oh there is something I want to check really quickly. Don’t mind me!” With a giggle she reached for the remote on his other side, making sure her large chest brushed up against him as she did so.

“Huh…hey! Ellen damn it what are….” He gasped as her pillows rolled across his form, feeling him shudder in confusion. And more importantly pleasure. He let out a short exhale of breath, making him gasp for air as he wasn’t sure what was going on and allowing her to happily slowly roll her body across his with the remote.

“Oh, relax Aaron.” She teased in a sexy sing song voice. “My baby brother will get to watch his precious game. There was just a show I wanted to see…” she smiled as she placed the remote in one hand and then let the one on Aaron’s side slowly caress up and down his leg. “Let your big sister just have the TV for a minute, that’s a good boy now”

“I just….” Aaron felt his eyes crossing in pleasure as his head was tingling. He felt hot and strange, like he was suddenly hyper aware of everything Ellen was doing. Her outfit wasn’t helping either. Her blouse was unbuttoned to show her nice silk black bra as her chest heaved…sister! That was his sister! He shook his head in confusion and blinked as the TV switched channels and his eyes locked onto it, “…Ellen! What the…!!!”

“Oh? You don’t like it?” Ellen happily giggled and leaned in so her sexual voice was floating into his ear. She had managed to check the programming guide for the night and found what she needed. Some movie about a strip club. It was a horrible plot, but it featured top heavy girls in skimpy outfits which to Aaron’s now more open mindset would be catnip to make him focus. “I heard this movie was all the rage last year? Have you ever seen it? Hrrrrrm?” teasing him more by rubbing her hand up and down his leg, letting her fingernails softly caress his trousers.

“…. never seen it…I…” he blinked more. Aaron was trying to shake this weird haze off but ever since Ellen had started touching him he couldn’t really think straight. It was like having a headache only…pleasurable. So pleasurable as if his vision was just slightly hazy giving him this weird almost dream like haze. “I don’t watch thisssss kind of stuff…”

“Of course, you do silly. I found your porn stash years ago” He gasped as his sisters giggling voice then invaded his confused thoughts. He moaned, she was so close he could feel her hot breath on his ear and then it got even harder to think as she leaned in and licked it!?! Why as that…soooo gooood… “I know you date tons of girls, it’s perfectly fine. Just let your big sis take care of you Aaron, just listen to my voice, that nice soft voice I know you love. Tell me you love my voice Aaron, please tell me, it would make your sister so happy to know you love my voice.”

“…your voice I…. n…. n-no I….” Aaron blinked more and more. Ellen was…. was…! He moaned as this woman kept licking his ear, slowly dragging her tongue over it as he felt another shudder wash over him, something was so wrong but so…. sexual…. why was it so hot? He knew he should be getting up but as he tried Ellen just gently pushed him back down.

“No no no silly!” Giggling again, gawd her voice was so fucking hot to him. Why was his sister’s voice…? “I want you to relax, relax deeply for me and listen to my voice. You don’t want to disappoint me so just focus on my voice, that pretty sensual voice I know you love, I know you love your sister Aaron so just relax deeply for me, listen to my voice, I’m going to take such good care of you,” he gasped as her hand brushed against his cock while unzipping his pants, “Such very good care of my special baby brother, just let me in Aaron, let me in deeply, let me in all the way into your head as you listen to my voice like a good by, it’s so very important to be a good boy for me now, say it for me, say good boy”

“I…wha….gooooood….” Aaron moaned and snapped his mouth shut. He was trying to think but Ellen’s voice was so sexy, she was so sexy. It was like he was seeing his blonde sister as a sex goddess now and…crap no! He needed to get up, needed to…and then her hand was on his dick, slowly working his shaft up and down, just up and down as she moaned and writhed happily, his eyes watching the TV as sexy women were dancing on poles on this naughty porno movie his sister had put on.

“So close now…” Ellen kissed and licked his ear over and over as she worked his dick, “You’re doing so well Aaron. Say it for me….”

“…doing….so…. w…w-well…” Aaron couldn’t help but gasp out. It was too much; Ellen was too much just stimulating and pleasuring him repeatedly in a way that made him heavy and dizzy and hooooot. His sister was so damn hot he wanted…something. It was very hard to think of what he wanted and then Ellen was talking again to him.

“That’s a good boy!” Ellen kissed his cheek softly as he purred contently. Something about hearing her happy was making him even harder, he wasn’t sure why. “That’s my good boy Aaron. Now then here we go…” and her hand was on his, guiding him to his own cock and then helping him grasp it. “There we go. I’m sure you have a lot of practice so just work it up and down…” it was so easy. The pleasure he felt from jerking himself off was just flooding him as his dick was so hard and big, throbbing dumbly as he moaned and relaxed leaning back into his couch as Ellen leaned into him more. “That’s my good boy. When you’re good you get pleasure. That’s what you want Aaron; pleasure is all you want, say it.”

“…pleasure is all I want…” something about her tone and cadence was so sexy and soothing Aaron just didn’t want to fight it anymore. His hand was jerking himself off harder and more every minute as he gasped dumbly, so big and heavy he could feel his balls swelling! His eyes were focused on the TV being rewarded with a particularly hot and well-endowed actress now doing a sexy strip teased, such big tits just like the pair Ellen was pressing against him.

“That’s my good boy. Pleasure is all you want. That’s what I love to hear” she happily kissed his cheek again as he jerked himself off for her. “All you want is to make Ellen happy, like a good boy. Making Ellen happy is a good boy thing to do, and if you’re a good boy I’ll give you such pleasure that you’ll always love me. Tell me Aaron are you dating anyone?”

“…a couple…. chickssss…” he moaned. He didn’t care that he shouldn’t be saying this. He wanted pleasure and Ellen was giving it to him! He wanted so bad to please her, not ignore her as usual as his mind was aflame in horny thoughts and pleasure. Feeling those huge breasts touching him, her tongue teasing his ear as he moaned, he just wanted to surrender.

“That’s too bad for them.” Ellen giggled and then started to kiss him again, leaning into him and dominating him physically as his brain was already hers. “You’re going to dump them Aaron. No one is prettier than me. No one is sexier than me. You want me don’t you Aaron, just be a good boy and say it, say that you think I’m the sexiest piece of ass you’ve ever seen, and I will tell you what a good boy you are, just go ahead and tell me that I am your one desire…”

“I…. ammmmm….” he moaned. His eyes crossed as he tried to bite his tongue but couldn’t seem to think! Pleasure was overwhelming all his thoughts and desires as Ellen just kept repeating it over and over to him. Good boy. He wanted to be a good boy. He needed to and then his tongue betrayed what little brain he had left, “…sooo sexy…. you’re so sexxxy…I want…. you sisssssssssssss….one…desire….!”

“That’s right…. mmmm what a good boy you are” she turned his face to her and then leaned in for the kill. Parting her mouth and then Frenching him hard, shoving her tongue into his mouth and dominating it as she moaned and kissed him, breathing in and out through her nose as she leaned into him while he jerked off. Feeling him try to do the same as one hand went up and pinched his nose mostly closed while the other just caressed up and down his chest, letting him get light headed and dizzy in pleasure as she made out with him for minutes. Kissing him deeply frequently, rubbing against him, making careful sure not to interfere with his jerking off movements as she moaned into him.

Aaron was in complete and total heaven. He was lost in Ellen’s kiss as he just melted feeling so weak. His head wasn’t working anymore as the only part of him that was moving was the one hand working his own dick. Moaning as he didn’t care that he was making out with his own sister; she was so hot and sexy and perfect, and he wanted to be a good boy for her as he just let her take him closer and closer to ecstasy until she finally pulled back, letting him gasp for breath. “Now now, we can’t have you passing out. If you’re a good boy you’ll just listen to something for your sister…” he nodded dumbly, staring deeply into her brilliant blue eyes. He was lost as she happily turned around, one hand reaching back and caressing his chin possessively as if he were a dog. She retrieved something, her phone? Placed ear buds into his ears and then hooking them to the phone his hearing was bombarded with pleasure as a set list of sexualized music was pumped into his mind he moaned being brainwashed as she happily held his face in her hands. “Now then stay a good boy” barely able to hear her as he nodded eagerly to obey, “and listen to this for a bit. I’ll come fetch my good boy for the meeting so stay…. stay for me, you sit, and you stay!” Despite giving him dog commands, her playful tone and pretty face made him nod, she released him and he happily fell back across the couch, jerking himself off painfully hard as he let the music continue to deafen him, not realizing that something even more erotic was being broadcast into his mind.

Ellen happily blew her brother a kiss and left him. “Well that worked so well!” She giggled and happily stalked the halls looking for the other one. While she searched she walked close to her father’s office though. She was pleased to hear him still angrily talking through the heavy closed door. It didn’t sound like he’d be done anytime soon. Once he was wound up her father would continue to rant and berate long past the time anyone else’s voice would give out. She knew that berating tone from being on the receiving end countless times. For now, she needed her Uncle Josh.

Josh was a bit harder to find as he was out on the large back patio that overlooked the pool and acres of land. He glanced up, “Ellen…” he said gruffly.

“Good evening Uncle Josh” she said as innocent and cutely as she could. Uncle Josh was the ‘go man’ in the family. He basically was the one that had to do all the things that would garner negative publicity. Cutbacks and factory closures and such. Her dad could be an asshole about that type of thing. She had always wondered what Josh had done to have his brother, her father, so highly placed over him in the family pecking order but then she could guess. He had been caught trying to steal several times. And he was always just going through women, none of them ever lasted more than a few dates. Ellen was convinced that the lack of settling down was something that her kindly old grandpa had disapproved of. However, after Sebastian’s programming he had dropped some very interesting knowledge as to why Josh was like this. It was something she planned to exploit. “How are you?”

“Irritated.” He snapped as he glanced at his phone. Ellen guessed he was waiting for her father to summon his brother. Something sure to anger him. “You know your father blames me for Asia? How is that my fault? He took me off that territory six months ago!”

“Oh well you know how daddy can me. Here let me get you a drink…” Ellen reached discreetly into a pocket and set one of the phones down and on so that the signal could start its work. Going inside and getting him some ice water. He preferred hard liquor but that was one of the things she planned on training out of him. Bringing it back and happily noticing the disappointment in his eyes. “You know if you show up after having a few daddy will hit the fan.” She happily explained and sat across from him.

“Yeah well that’s his damn problem. Do you know what’s actually wrong? Asia is his fault because of all his stupid real estate moves that…” and just as she hoped Josh went on his rant. It was the usual stuff. He was right, Russell was wrong, Grandfather was a fool, blah blah blah. More importantly to her it made him continue to talk and drink his ice water as the phone’s hypnotic signal began to tease his brain into a more animalistic and trainable state of mind of her to use.

Ellen glanced at her watch and made sure at least ten minutes had passed. And then she took her shot. “Oh, you are so right Uncle Josh. Say, since it’s just you and me, can you tell me how you met my mom?”

“…..!!!” Josh’s mouth instantly snapped shut as if she had slapped him across the face. “Wh…what? Why…” he gulped and stared at his niece. “Why would you ask me about that?”

“Well daddy never talks about her” she said shyly as she leaned forward to show off her breasts strategically. “And I’ve just been wondering lately. That’s not a problem is it?” She blinked and watched him trying to think. “You introduced them, didn’t you?” Ellen knew it was a sore spot between the brothers. Josh had brought her mom home on a first date and shown her off. Within a few weeks though he was already ignoring his new girlfriend, and Russell had been too happy to seduce her with money and words, so he could have his trophy wife. “I look a lot like her, don’t I?”

“I…” Josh was at a loss forwards as she pushed her breasts forward. Ellen knew fully well that she didn’t just look a lot like her mom. She looked exactly like her sexy mom. And that Josh had been humiliated not only in losing her but watching his brother just divorce her when he thought he didn’t have time for a wife anymore. “I mean you look exactly like her Ellen but…”

‘Oh! Mom is pretty” Ellen said as she watched him stutter. “But what exactly reminds me of her? Is it my eyes? My hair? Something elssssse?” she mischievously extended a leg and softly caressed his own to throw him even more off balance.

He was becoming even more agreeable than Aaron had. She wondered if he was just easier or it was the thought of her mom, the gorgeous Elizabeth, that was making him this way. “I…you look so much like her Ellen but….” He blinked as her leg distracted her.

“Oh, go on. Am I pretty like her? Gorgeous? Sexy?” She kept caressing his leg repetitively as he moaned. He fumbled his water glass as it spilled, dripping over the side as she happily watched him rendered speechless, no small feat for Josh to be sure! “Tell me…” her sing song voice happily seducing him, making him focus on her.

“I…I mean you look just like her Ellen, Elizabeth was a knockout and she had this body that…” Josh quickly caught himself as she continued to caress him under the table, making him try to think. “I…shouldn’t be saying this Ellen. I…”

‘Oh no of course not. You should be telling this to mom, right? You know she’s still single….” Teasing as he tried to get up, although whether it was to clean up the mess or because of the path the discussion that was taking she wasn’t sure. “No no now. Sit!” and she extended her leg and pressed a high heel into crotch.

“!!!” Josh moaned happily as she pressured his dick into obedience. Almost like he enjoyed it as he sat back down heavily into his chair and groaned in pleasure, her heel working his crotch roughly and pleasurably.

“Now let’s just discuss things.” Ellen said sweetly as she rubbed his dick side to side, controlling it like a joystick as she played her game. “I look so much like her don’t it? My hair. My eyes. And my body…. you like my mom’s body don’t you Josh? I know she’s still a knockout. You can tell me that. We both know it’s true.”

“Y…yessss…” Josh moaned as Ellen was talking. It was so strange, but a minute ago there had been this weird tingle in his head that started when she brushed up against his leg and it was throbbing now as she worked his crotch over.

“Yes? Is that all?” She locked eyes with him, almost silently ordering obedience out of her uncle. “Tell me more than that Uncle. She was so sexy. Out of dad’s league too wasn’t she?”

“Y… yes she was so hot.” Josh groaned. That heel! The entire family had noticed over the last couple of years that Ellen tended to enjoy expensive high heels and mocked it as a feminine weakness but now it was simply breaking him! “She was perfect and sexy. Your dad….uuugggh….” his eyes crossed and he had to admit the feeling that washed over him was wonderfully erotic and pleasurable to him. He wasn’t sure what was going on and tried to think if he had been having drinks earlier.

“Now let’s not talk about daddy. He’s just not important anymore,” Ellen giggled as Josh seemed to love the idea that his brother wasn’t important anymore. He instantly started to smile dumbly almost as if he was being drugged. “I want you to forget all about him for just a moment. And mom too, don’t worry about mom. It’s just you and me now, and I look so sexy don’t I? Focus on my voice as I tell you this, I look so sexy, I’m sure I look exactly like mom on the day you met, just as pretty and perfect as she is, and you can have me Josh, you can have me any way I desire, you can have me if you just relax, relax nice and deeply and just let it happen…”

Josh moaned and tired to think. That tended not to work as his dick came slightly and a warm sensation built up in his boxers. Moaning and then he was melting, hands just drifting off the chair and swaying limply to either side as he slid down in his seat. Her heel was so perfect, just pressing and rubbing around and around his now throbbing cock and balls as he was staring at Ellen. She did look way too similar to Elizabeth and he had always found that uncomfortable but now! Now he had to admit she was so sexy and wonderful the way she propped herself up on the table with her elbows and let her tits squeeze together in her unbuttoned top. He almost had the unconscious thought that Ellen might be even more perfect and sexy than Elizabeth but that was wrong, she was his niece and he had to behave himself!

“Don’t worry about whatever it is you’re thinking,” Ellen pressing his dick firmly as if it was the delete key on a computer as he sputtered and shuttered in response. “All that matters is me. I’m your lover now Josh. Your perfect sexual image and lust made manifest. Ellen is your new one desire. Just let it happen okay?” She happily let her melodious voice wash over him, breaking Josh seemed to be far easier than she had dared to dream! “Say it for me and I’ll give you a nice reward. Tell me that I’m your one desire now. Your only desire now. Go on we both know that it’s true. Ellen is your one desire. Say it for me,” and to make sure her new argument got across she held his dick pinned painfully to one of his thighs and worked the shaft with the tip of her heel; thankfully during her experiments she had gotten very good about finding out which portions of a man’s body were biological easy buttons for her to press.

“…YES!” Ellen laughed aloud as he moaned, far easier than her brother to turn into a pet as he moaned and babbled. “yes…you’re my one desire Ellen…and I will do anything for you…please…oh god please Ellen…” he happily was humping her foot, making her wonder how much pent up sexual desire her uncle still cared for her mom. Or at least he had. It was surprisingly easy to simply transfer that lust to her, but Ellen knew that it was less to do with her own sexuality and more to do with his mind being made into mush. Still it was a nice boost to her self-esteem.

“Now then, why don’t you and I…” she stopped as Josh’s phone let out a tone signaling an incoming text. Glancing down as she saw it was from her father. “Ooooh too bad. You almost had a trip to heaven my dear,” She happily waggled a finger and then mockingly slow released the pressure on his dick as he whimpered, now broken and staring at her sexy perfection as she slowly rose from her chair. Clicking around the table as she retrieved the phone and then letting a hand trail under his chin, then lifting the grown man up as if he weighed ounces as he sighed. “Now don’t be like that. The night is still young and I’m sure I can make you feel so good then my little toy,” happily caressing him and then snapping her fingers in his face. “Be a good boy and follow your one desire and if you do a good job I’ll let you put that naughty little cock inside me later.”

“… yes Ellen…my one desire…” Josh moaned. The clicking of her heels was like a perfect drumbeat and he felt his own heart beat pounding inside his head in the exact same rhythm. He caught himself staring at her ass as she moved, legs scissoring and occasionally glancing back to see him focused on her derriere as she put more of a sway to it. He just felt years, even decades of sexual desires for that one hot blonde who got away suddenly morphed into a desire to please Ellen as she stopped him in front of a door. Blinking as he noticed which door, “Ellen? Your dad isn’t…”

“Shhh, when I want you to think I’ll put the thoughts in your head.” She happily waggled a finger in admonishment to him as he sighed and then snapped his mouth shut. “Just stay right here while I fetch Aaron.”

Josh just nodding dumbly as she walked in and found exactly what she wanted to see. Aaron jerking off a red painfully throbbing dick that had not yet found release. She idly wondered if maybe she should have allowed him to orgasm or not. Well she could decide later. She still had the idea of making him text every one of those little gold diggers he was dating back at school and telling them it was over to get a reward. Maybe he would get to lick her ass or go down on her. “Oh Aaron~,” she happily pulled the head phones out of his ears and then kissed him deeply as his stupefied look snapped back to her and he stared into her eyes. “Was my little brother a good slave for his gorgeous sister?”

“…yessss Ellen…” Aaron moaned as she slowly peeled his digits off his sore member and stuffed it back into his pants so she could zip him up. She couldn’t risk him alerting Father that something was different tonight after all! “I love my sister. She is my one desire.” He shivered in trance as she slowly broke it off and just stared at her.

“That’s such a good boy!” she ruffled his head and then beckoned, “Now I want you to continue to be a good boy and come after your desire. Let’s go see what dad has to say. If you’re good I’ll let you play later, but for now you can watch and see what’s going to happen. Doesn’t that sound like fun Aaron?” She really didn’t care for his opinion as he currently only had thoughts of her sex appeal in his head. Ellen was just more that pleased to see him nodding in his trance and slowly marching after him, smiling as she walked through the door and made a come-hither motion to her uncle.

The effect was instantaneous as the only sounds in the mansion were the clicking of her heels on expensive wood flown in from Europe and the moans of pleasure from the two broken shells of men that were now drooling over her ass as she swayed it like a pendulum. The back and forth motion just making them feel hotter, their minds not able to reassert control and not being helped by the fact that she had turned on another phone in her possession and made sure they didn’t fall more than the ten feet behind. Ellen knew she needed to be careful though. Once she had all of them she needed to start the condition to make sure they didn’t try anything silly like thinking for themselves or not worshipping her beauty. “Now I want you both to relax” she called out over her shoulder as they turned the final corner to the office her father’s rage had seemingly occupied all night. “Don’t worry about speaking. Just focus on Your One Desire and everything will be wonderful okay boys~?”

She only got two unintelligible moans that might belong more in a zombie movie. She idly wondered if she should make them march with their arms extended but quickly dismissed the idea as something while humorous to her would only increase the chance of her father knowing something was amiss. Using her third and final phone was always a risk to reinforce them like this, but battery life was an issue with the program. She hadn’t needed to even check Aaron’s phone to know that it was running low. She still had the one she used on Josh, but it would make a better ace in the hole if necessary. Using a fresh one was the most important thing right now; her father was very dominant and assertive and she was sure breaking him would take more effort than the other two.

Ellen’s hands caressed the handles of the office and she gave one more teasingly ass sway to her new thralls as she opened the doors. “Father we’re all here like you asked for,” she said sweetly, more for the pleasure of the men behind her than the one before her.

Russell Douglas glanced up, “Late.” He grunted. She was certain she saw some disappointment in his eyes as he was picking up a file and setting aside a lap top. Possibly very useful to her. “Come in and sit down. I want to get this done.”

“Of course, Father,” She smiled sweetly and the stepped inside. Her dad didn’t seem to notice that his son nor brother were doing anything but staring at the ass of his daughter. He must really be mad about that conference call! Still it all worked to her advantage. While he was glancing down at the documents she happily led the other two to one side of the large table. A few whispers and pleasant touches made them both sit down and sit up at attention as she happily let them grow hard from the heels on the floor as she took the long way around to the other side of the table and seated herself there alone so that her new slaves could still look at her.

“Now then we all know why we’re here.” Russell started what was obviously a long and prepared speech. “After Alexander’s passing we need to make sure that the family continues the long tradition of excellence in business. So, after taking the past several months to go over everything the reports indicate that we are missing several opportunities to…”

Ellen didn’t bother to interrupt him as she just coly set her phone done in front of her and let the soft subliminal messages prepare his mind and cock for domination. Instead she focused on the other two. Noticing that Josh and Aaron hadn’t been able to take their eyes off her ever since she made them sit down. Smiling at them as she glanced over but her father was as usual too absorbed in what he probably thought was a stirring speech of the grand future the Douglas family possessed under his leadership. The blonde tried not to yawn; she was sure there were not so subtle digs at her and the others to make sure that they knew how much they had screwed up things in recent months. Not that it mattered. She focused on Josh and Aaron, slyly unbuttoning even more of her blouse and doing things to occupy their attention such as playing with her long golden blonde hair and blowing them a kiss when she was certain her father wouldn’t notice. The seduction was far more effective than she dared to hope for. She was certain she had them completely bewitched by her hypnotic beauty as they stared and sighed softly.

“….and then in two years the new rail company will be completely dissolved for the tax write off.” Russell’s tone of ‘time to wrap up’ finally made Ellen give him some of her attention as her shinning blonde eyes turned to him. “Now then are there any questions about the five-year plan before we move on to the distribution of the will?”

“Oh of course not father.” Ellen chirped happily at him. “But I think you’ve taken way too much responsibility on yourself.” In reality she had no idea how much of what Russell had said would be on his plate but if history had been any indication he had taken every single high-profile project himself and left the rest of them with just some PR work or business lines that were several levels under his decision making. “What if you work yourself too hard?” Blinking happily as she glanced down, enough time had passed thanks to her father’s need to love the sound of his own voice so the signal should be working.

Her father glanced at her, staring to look away but then seemingly his eyes were dragged back to her own. “You don’t need to worry about anything but your own portfolio Ellen. I can promise you that if we all follow this plan everything will be fine.”

“But you’re already been working sooooo hard daddy” she smiled and rose up. The fact that his eyes were now glancing at her more on display chest was not lost upon her. Instead of instantly snapping at her choice of outfit as per usual he was instead staring longer, blushing as he was obviously uncomfortable. “I don’t want you to be visiting the hospital anytime soon. You should let me help you, you don’t want me to help you?” She put just enough hurt into her voice.

Russell stared, confused. She wasn’t surprised; sexy and concern were not tones she normally used on him. “I… I’m not going anywhere Ellen.” He tried to regather his thoughts, “This is what has to be for the family so if you just…”

“Of course you’re not going anywhere!” Ellen slowly slithered out of her seat and crossed the short distance to him, making sure to bend over so that her breasts threated to spill out of her top if not for the silk black bra that constrained their large size in place. “I just told you I’m going to take care of you. Here now…” before he could do anything she gathered his hand into both of hers and let her fingers stroke his wrist.

The effect was a perfect reaction as Russell began to sweat, “Ellen! Wh….” He gasped a bit, trying to suck in large breaths of air to cool himself off as she continued her sexy attention. “What do you think you’re doing right now?”

“I’m checking your pulse silly!” she smiled down at him as he gasped again, “Oh no!” She pretended to be afraid, “Your pulse is so rapid daddy!” Pulling his arm towards her so that she hugged it, and more importantly pinning his arm to her chest. “Now you see? You’ve been working so hard. So long and hard, I’m sure you need your little girl to help you with that don’t you?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” his mouth protested but his eyes couldn’t lie to her. They were focused on her large heavy bosom as it heaved for his viewing pleasure and the tactile sense of her soft flesh against his own. “Ellen just…you’re embarrassing yourself calm down and,”

“No look at you! You’re breaking out in a sweat!” Ellen happily leaned in and then moaned at him. “You just need me to watch over you daddy, don’t worry this is what all girls do for their nice strong daddies. Just let me take care of you, I’ll take such good care of you from now on, such very good care that you’ll love every second of it, once I’m done with you daddy you’ll wonder how you ever got through life without your loving daughter making sure that you feel so good”

Russell gasped, she was so close, but he found his head growing hazy and buzzing in pleasure. He wasn’t sure why, it must be her perfume or something. In fact it was intoxicating, it was funny how he had never noticed that about his daughter but she smelled so wonderful right now that he was feeling a bit peculiar! “R…really I’m fine now Ellen…” despite his protests she was slowly pushing his chair a few inches out from the table. He tried to turn his head to his son and brother, “Guys don’t just sit there will you tell her that everything is fine?”

He started to see them, blinking. They both looked out of it. He wasn’t surprised that Josh might be buzzed that drunkard but Aaron? As far as he knew his son didn’t really drink except socially so…he gasped as his gaze was slowly and forcefully turned back to Ellen’s smiling face. “Don’t worry about them anymore daddy. Just me okay? You only want to focus on me, just focus on me and you’ll be better in no time at all. Tell me boys, tell daddy how wonderful it is to just focus on me?”

“…Ellen is so amazing…” “….I love my one desire…” Russell wasn’t sure what was going on with that. Ellen, amazing? That was not a sentiment the family possessed the last time he checked. Still he was feeling very strange. Woozy and like his thoughts were slowing down. It must be the fact that it had been hours since he had eaten or drank anything…wait. Where was Sebastian? Why wasn’t that lazy bum attending him as usual?

“See~? They know how things are now…” Ellen leaning in again and kissing his check, he just tried to focus on something other than his strangely aroused member. Ellen leaned in, letting her body just barely tantalizing his own as she whispered into his ear, “You just need to relax now father. Everything is going to be so wonderful from now on.”

Russel just tried to focus on something, anything but he found his eyes glancing down to her large swaying breasts, why was his daughter only half dressed like this? “Everything is fine now father, it’s time for you to relax, just relax for me, there you go you’re doing so well…” he moaned as she just kept whispering into his ear. Her hot breath was oddly exciting to him and he felt her softly pressing her tits into him, moaning. “Just relax for me, you’re so long and hard, long and hard and I’m going to take care of that, I’m going to take care of that and make everything all better for you now.” He blinked, his head just starting to sway on his shoulder as he turns, slowly pushing her ass against his chest to pin him in place.

His breathing was deep and his body tingling as her firm buttocks were holding him steady. “Ellen?” Gasping for breath as he sighed happily, watching his daughter take her phone and plug it into his laptop. “What are you dooooing?”

“Oh just getting a few more hours of power.” She said sweetly and then turned around, reaching down to his pants and unzipping them. “There were are, long and hard just like I said, just like I said for me long and hard and I’m going to take such good care of it now, such very good care of it so just relax now” Freeing his cock with one hand as she slowly rolled her panties down her legs, hearing the eager moans of Aaron and Josh as her ass teased them with a view underneath her skirt. “Nothing to worry about daddy…” and then she gathered her courage for what was the most direct approach of the night, mounting her father and taking his dick deep inside of her sex as she moaned in pleasure from the sudden and forceful attack on his being.

The effect was instantaneous as Russell moaned and stiffened in every sense of the word giving her several needed seconds to wrap her legs around his waist and start to ride his dick. “ELLEN!” he gasped and moaned, horror and arousal warring in his voice although based on the reports from his more southern reaches he was already surrendering to her. “Ellen what are you doing get off!”

“Getting you off is very important daddy, so long and hard now, let Ellen be a good girl and take care of that for you just relax…” she moaned and then before he could utter another word firmly took his head in both of her hands and shoved him face first into her breasts as she moaned, riding his shaft up and down harder and faster, knowing from the moans to their side that her other pets were feeling jealous and aroused equally be the display.

Russell groaned stupidly and tried to speak but instead found his vision and mouth obscured by her bouncing huge breasts as they went up and down, just like her entire body just up and down on his dick as he groaned and shuddered. Pawing weakly at her to try and move her but not only did her strong and limber body have all the leverage in this chair he was having a hard time breathing! He’d been aware his daughter was naturally gifted in the chest area but this was a whole new level of appreciation as he moaned, he needed to get her off, up and down, he needed to stop this, long and hard…

Ellen moaned, working his shaft harder and faster as she tried to ride that pole like she was paying her way through college. With her father’s personality she had known that a slower seduction wasn’t likely to work on him and so had decided to try this far more direct approach. Pushing his mind and body further and further to its limits as she moaned, thanks to the signal she was firmly in control now! “That’s right just let me do it…c’mon daddy…you know you want it!”

Russell tried to think, tried to breathe, tried to do many things! He moaned and groaned but his speech attempts were only making him kiss her breasts. He squeaked but he was feeling so weird, so horny, it was like listening to Ellen wasn’t just the best option. It was his only option! He sighed blissfully as he felt his mind just melting under the heat of her body and then started to try and rise up so he could slam her down on the desk and plow her as hard as he could!

The sudden vice grip of her legs made him sputter, “No! Down boy!” Making his body instantly feel heavy and easy as he just fell back with a loud thud into his seat and went back to kissing her body, his mind so foggy and hazy. “That’s a good boy now” Ellen stroking his hair and the sides of his head as she cooed at him. “I’m on top from now on. Just relax and let it all out, all that nasty tension. Just let it all out for me okay?” Before he could offer any kind of counter proposal she shoved his face into her chest, rubbing her tits up and down his face and making it harder to breathe. “Just relax…that’s such a good boy for me. Do everything I say…it feels so good…so very good to relax and do as I say…that’s a good boy. Now then it’s time to cum, just give it all to me, c’mon you know you want to. It’s so hard and I can feel it getting harder just let it….”

Ellen’s seduction was cut off as she suddenly screamed when his dick burst, whatever kind of semblance of willpower he had wiped out from the feel of her body constantly on his. He came hard, filling her as she threw hear head back, tightening the vice grip to ensure that she wasn’t thrown off as they moaned and came together.

When it was finished Russell was just melted into her, moaning, his eyes fluttering and barely staying open. Ellen happily plucked his head off her bosom and then stroked him, “Such a good boy you are~. Now tell me what I want to her. I’m your only desire, aren’t I? Tell me I’m your one desire.”

“Yessss Ellen!” Her father’s tired confession was music to her ears, just as seeing the unchecked lust within his eyes made her feel more turned on than she had ever been in her entire life. “You’re my one desire. You’re my only desire. I’ll do anything you say!”

Ellen gave him a long, deep kiss and slowly extracted herself from the sweaty heap of obedience that had once run a major corporation. When she was finished with him tonight he’d be stepping down of course. The Douglas family group could use more of a woman’s touch as she happily went over to the cell phone. Content that she had tons of battery power with the laptop plugged into the wall, she happily tapped a few controls on the touch screen to turn the program up. All three of the men who had made her life miserable were suddenly swaying in their seats, eyes dilating as if drugged as she hit them with the full mind melting force of her seductive reprogramming efforts. “Those are such good little cocks I’ve obtained tonight. Mmmm, you make your new owner so happy. Now then boys, I want you all to love only me. Don’t worry about any other woman in your lives.” Ellen began to strip out of what little clothing she was wearing, running fingers through her disheveled hair. “Once I’m done sexnotizing and reprogramming those minds to be as obedient as those cocks you’ll only want me anyways. Now tell me what I want to hear. Whoever gives me their minds fastest gets to go first, so tell me lovers what am I to you?”

All three men struggled, panting not to try and resist but to go faster and faster. Ellen could only smile as they were chanting the three little words she wanted to hear, “You’re my one desire…my one desire…my one desire….”