The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You’re, Like, the Best

[Author’s Note: The discerning reader may notice some problems with details that are discussed in this story, such as in securing visas. I’d like to remind you that there is often a big difference in the truth and what a person is told.

As always, this and other examples of my erotic fiction can also be found on my website, http://dabblerx.lunatextpublications.com/ ]

Part Three

“Man, I slept for shit last night,” Jerry complained. “I kept having weird dreams, and waking up.”

“Yeah, same here,” Rob nodded, yawning. “We drank way too much last night.”

“I slept fine, dudes,” Bill grinned without apology. “Best sleep I’ve ever had.” He continued to dry his hair, as he sat down at the table. “Got to love the showers here, huh? Felt like a hundred babes massaging my body.” He gave a broad laugh, tossing his towel over the back of his chair. “What about you, Tony?”

“I slept fine,” the Latino man replied, from behind his sunglasses. He looked up as Tad and Joe came out, dressed in similar surf suits emblazoned with bright logos on one side.

“Woah, dudes, check out that surf,” Tad enthused, going to the railing of the deck to look over the ocean. “That is, like, the most primo surf I’ve ever seen here.”

“Aw, bro, this is going to be the best day of our lives, eh?” Joe said excitedly, his eyes on the waves.

“And wait until you guys meet Malcolm, he’s like, the best,” Tad said, turning around. “He taught me to surf. So no prob if you’ve never been before.”

Rob exchanged glances with Jerry. They both looked at Joe and shrugged, confused at his sudden change in speech. He also seemed more full of energy, where before he had been more mellow.

“Ah, meester Tad, it is good to see you,” an older, shorter man called out as he pushed a cart with food out onto the deck. “I know you are eager to hit the waves, but first, you must have energy, no?”

Tad darted over to hug the short man. “Yah, dude, yah know it,” he laughed. “Dudes, this is Lorenzo, he’s been with my dad, like, forever. He’s like my uncle, yah know? When did you get in, Zio Lorenzo?”

“Last night, after you were all asleep,” Lorenzo grinned easily. “I did not want to wake you, after your long flight. A young man needs his rest, no?”

“Yah, dude, yah got that right,” Tad laughed, darting a mischievous look at Joe. Joe caught the look and laughed easily. Rob looked between the two suspiciously.

“Good morning,” Dad announced, coming out onto the deck. Tamma followed him. “Lorenzo, that looks amazing.”

“I will be out in just a moment with juice, and Maestro’s coffee,” Lorenzo beamed, bowing slightly. “The boys, they will need their vitamins.” He transferred the platters to the table, and scurried into the house with the cart.

“Hey, Lorenzo, let me help you,” Bill called, and followed the man into the house.

“Lorenzo makes primo juice, dudes,” Tad bobbed his head. “He knows everything that should go into it. Wheat grass, guarana, and stuff you’ve never heard of.”

“My company does a lot of research into nutrition and alternative medicine,” Dad nodded. “I make any results available to Lorenzo. Be sure to work up an appetite for dinner, Lorenzo just got back from touring some fine restaurants in South America. I’m sure he has some dishes he wants to try out.”

“That’s rad, dude,” Joe nodded. “This is going to be some vacation, for sure.”

Inside Lorenzo handed Bill the two carafes of coffee, and set the pitchers of juice on the cart. He beamed at Bill as he handed him a tall glass.

“For you, for helping, the first taste,” Lorenzo smiled. Bill grinned at him and took a taste. The he downed the rest of the glass quickly.

“Hey, man, that’s real good stuff,” Bill enthused. He reached out to hug the cook, impulsively. “Do I get to call you Zio, too?”

“Of course, you all call me Zio,” Lorenzo nodded. Bill hugged him again, and let one hand graze Lorenzo’s butt as he stepped away.

“Man that stuff gives you a real rush,” Bill told him as he pushed the cart out towards the deck.

“Very good for a growing young man,” Lorenzo told him. He laid his arm across Bill’s back and squeezed the young man’s shoulders. Bill grinned at him, almost stumbling, but Lorenzo steadied him.

As soon as the cart arrived, Tad poured himself a tall glass of the juice and downed it, smacking his lips.

“Aw, Zio, that is mondo primo,” Tad declared, pouring himself another glass.

“Woah, that’s good,” Rob said, surprised, as he tasted the juice. “Never had anything like that in a juice bar.”

“And Meester Tad, as soon as I got in last night, I started a roast of lamb,” Lorenzo said, pleased with himself. “It has been slow-roasting all night, so for lunch I will be bringing down to the beach your favorite. Gyros, on fresh baked pitas, with all the fixings, and chopped salad as well.”

“Ah, Zio, you are the best,” Tad replied, shaking his head in disbelief. “We don’t deserve you, dude, you’re too good to us.”

“Ah, no, it is you who are too good to me,” Lorenzo corrected, beaming. “Always it is a pleasure to cook for you and your friends, who appreciate good food. What else could I wish for?” He scurried back into the house.

“Remember what he did for your twelfth birthday?” Dad asked, his eyes twinkling.

“Haw!” Tad laughed. “Dudes, he made this, like, twelve layer cake, each layer a different flavor. And one just like it, all of ice cream, bros. Everybody was so totally beached afterwards, we couldn’t move. Tamma had to bring me the presents so I could open them, I was so totally stuffed.”

“Sometimes I wonder who Lorenzo works for,” Dad joked. “When I’m at home, I get lasagna, spaghetti, pasta primavera. But Tad comes home, and Lorenzo is pulling everything out of the freezer. I swear, the man doesn’t sleep when Tad is here.”

Dad and Tamma watched the young men joke and talk, oblivious to the amount of juice they were drinking. Even the quiet Tony seemed to liven up, although his eyes kept darting toward Tamma.

After a full morning of surfing, Lorenzo sent the food down the dumbwaiter that went directly from the kitchen to the small station at the bottom of the stairs, while he came down the stairs outside.

“Lorenzo doesn’t like tight spaces,” Tad told the other guys. “He was in an earthquake a long time ago, so the elevator freaks him out.”

“Aye,” Malcolm agreed. The younger men had been overwhelmed by the built man, with his blonde hair touched with silver and piercing blue eyes. Even Bill had been self-conscious around the man, darting frequent glances at the silver-gold hair that covered his chest and abs. “He’s a good mate, though. If there’s nobody at home here, and he’s not off learning new dishes, he takes meals out to the poor families in the area. Had a fire out here a few years back, and Lorenzo showed up with food for the firefighters. Union gave him his own keys to one of the trucks, and drove him around town for a couple hours. Mate was so happy, you’d thought he’d been crowned King of Australia. Nothing he likes better than know his cooking’s appreciated.”

“Hey, Zio,” Tad called out. “How’d you like a quick ride on my board before lunch?”

The man’s face lit up, and quickly took off his shoes and socks. The other guys were surprised when he took off his pants as well, to reveal a bulging white swimsuit. The two men waded out into the water, and Lorenzo sat down on Tad’s surfboard, his legs hanging off each side. Tad pushed him out further, until a good wave started to come in. He quickly mounted the board, catching the wave, as Lorenzo pulled his legs up.

“Is he fucking nuts?” Rob objected, horrified.

“Nah, mate, he’s been giving Lorenzo rides since he was sixteen,” Malcolm replied. “I taught him how to do that. Lorenzo has a touch of vertigo, so he can’t surf at all. But he loves it, and it’s something we can do to thank him for all he does for us, eh?”

“That must have been a bitch to learn,” Bill said, impressed as Tad steered the board expertly.

“Aye, and he couldn’t learn it while Lorenzo was on the board,” Malcolm nodded. “It was me sitting on the board, and the lad got quite a few bumps and bruises in the process. Two people on the board is bad enough, if they both know how to surf. But Lorenzo, he can’t lean into things and shift his weight, can’t get the hang of it. So you have to overcompensate for his weight.”

“That is so mondo,” Joe said, shaking his head. “It’s like, cosmic, yah know, surfing for somebody who can’t but wants to. That’s real karma, bros.”

After a filling lunch, Malcolm reminded them to let their stomachs settle first.

“Yeah, time to soak up some rays,” Tad grinned. He started stripping out of his surf suit as Malcolm discarded his shorts. Joe was right behind them, shucking off his suit as well. The three naked men started laying out their beach towels.

“Aren’t you worried that other people will see you?” Rob asked, confused. They’d seen Tad’s nipple rings the night before, but Rob had to turn away from the heavy ring on the end of Malcolm’s dick. Bill stared openly with interest.

“Nah, mate, this Australia,” Malcolm replied, laying down with his arms crossed behind his head and shutting his eyes. “Folks don’t make no nevermind over it. Even on the public beaches in the cities.”

“Besides, tan lines suck,” Tad murmured, laying down on his stomach.

“Right on, bro,” Joe agreed, beside him.

The other four started to skin off their suits, not looking at each other. They spread out their towels, and laid down, every one of them on their stomachs.

Bill was suddenly shaken awake, and he looked up. Malcolm was kneeling next to him.

“Didn’t you hear me, you damned fool?” Malcolm demanded. “I told everybody to roll over twenty minutes ago. Your backside’s red enough to grill steaks on. Come with me, or you’ll be in deep shit.” He pulled Bill up with one hand and hustled him towards the shelter at the base of the stairs.

Inside the shelter, which housed a radio and television, there was a hallway going deeper under the cliff. Malcolm headed for that.

“Hey, dude, I can walk, really,” Bill protested. Malcolm sighed and slowed down, allowing Bill to walk on his own power. “Dude, that piercing’s real cool. Mind if I check it out?”

“Maybe later,” Malcolm told him. “Keep your mind on what’s important.”

“I don’t know, dude, looks kind of important to me,” Bill joked.

Malcolm guided him to a room off the hallway, and rummaged around in one of the cupboards, grabbing a bottle of some type of lotion. He turned back to Bill, and scowled as he pulled on a pair of latex gloves.

“Don’t stand there gawping, you lout,” he snapped. “Lean up against the wall, both hands on the wall. If I don’t get this on you, you’re going to be screaming all night tonight.”

Confused, and his mind on other matters, Bill turned and put his hands on the wall. Malcolm started applying the lotion to the sunburned areas, and Bill winced at how much it stung.

“Damn, easy, dude,” Bill protested.

“Ah, shut up,” Malcolm told him, continuing to apply the lotion to his back and working it in. “The only reason it stings at all is because your skin’s starting to come out of shock. It’ll be a lot worse for you if you don’t stand still.”

Malcolm applied the lotion to Bill’s arms, shoulders and back, and then squatted down to do Bill’s legs. Bill was hissing as the burning sensation embedded itself in his ass cheeks.

Finally, Malcolm started applying the lotion to his cheeks, and Bill almost collapsed from relief. Malcom’s strong fingers dug into his ass, applying the lotion repeatedly.

“Another five minutes, and we’d have been rushing you to the hospital,” Malcolm mused. “The skin on your ass is more sensitive to the sun, since it never sees hardly any. But I’ll have to apply more of this, every so often. You’re not getting back in the water today.”

“Fuck,” Bill breathed, leaning against the wall as he tried to concentrate. “That blows. But thanks man.”

“Yeah, well, I was hoping to get some more time on the waves myself, but I can’t do that either,” Malcolm told him. “Somebody’s got to keep an eye on you, and apply the lotion. You can lie down in here, you don’t want to be sitting any. I’ll be back in a while.”

“Thanks, man,” Bill repeated. “Really, I appreciate it. I’m sorry for spoiling your day.”

“There will be other days,” Malcolm shrugged. “I’ll ask Lorenzo to send down some juice, we have to keep you hydrated.”

Jerry and Rob watched Joe and Tad go out on their surfboards, feeling very uncomfortable. Neither guy had bothered to put their surfsuits back on, and there was a lot of horseplay going on in the water.

Tony had pulled his suit back on, but he didn’t zip it all the way. He was drawn into the horseplay a few times, and responded shyly but with good humor.

“Man, there’s something weird about all this,” Rob told Jerry.

“Fuck it,” Jerry told him. “We can have a good time, and not get pulled into this shit. When break is over, we’ll be back at school and these losers will be out of our lives.”

Rob looked at him for a minute, blinking. For a moment, he couldn’t remember what he was majoring in at college, or why. He shook his head.

“Yeah, you’re right,” he nodded. “Screw them.”

Malcolm came back into the room, and smiled as he pulled on a new pair of latex gloves. Bill was sound asleep, on his stomach, with an empty pitcher and an empty glass within arm’s reach. Malcolm started applying the lotion again, eliciting a sleepy moan from Bill. He started to pull off the gloves.

“Hey, a rub down, latex, you’re pulling out all the stops,” Bill grinned up at him. “Hope the handcuffs and rope is next, dude.”

“Just rest, mate,” Malcolm sighed. “You need to let that lotion get in before you start starring in your own porno flicks.”

“Hey, that’s an idea,” Bill told him, sliding an arm around Malcolm.

Malcolm disentangled himself from Bill. “You’re too randy for your own good,” he told the young man. “Tone it down, some, and you’ll get a piece soon enough.”

Tad and Joe helped Bill up off the bed.

“Man you got a lot of sun today,” Tad remarked, grinning. “Good thing Malcolm noticed what was going on.”

“Where’s the guys?” Bill asked sleepily.

“They took the stairs up, bro,” Tad told him. “We’re going up in the elevator. Dude, you should know how bad dehydration can knock you down. And too much sun leads to dehydration.”

“Yeah,” Bill yawned. “How bad is it?”

Joe looked down at Bill’s back, and winked at Tad. They’d both commented on what a nice ass Bill had, during a private moment waiting for the next wave. “Looks like Malcolm got to you in time,” Joe told him. “Dude, you can hardly, like, tell you were burned. Got a bitchin’ tan back there, though.”

They helped Bill into the small elevator, barely large enough for all three of them.

“Why are you guys naked?” Bill asked, as he tried to look at his back.

“Didn’t see any reason to put our suits back on,” Tad shrugged. “Dude, once you get a decent base tan on, you should try it. Surfing naked’s, like, a real blast.”

“Totally feel free, bro,” Joe agreed, bobbing his head. “The wind and the waves, it’s like flying.”

“Feels so good, you’re half hard the whole time,” Tad laughed as the doors of the elevator opened. They stepped out into the kitchen, and nodded to Lorenzo. The small man beamed at them.

“Do you need more juice, meester Bill?” he asked, with concern.

“I could use some strong coffee, or a Red Bull,” Bill replied.

Lorenzo clucked. “Ah, of course, you feel tired. I fix you something better than Red Bull.” He ran to the large refrigerator, and began pulling out fruits and other items. “You, sit down,” he ordered. “Will only take a few minutes.” He sectioned some of the fruit with speed and efficiency, dropping them into a large juice machine, and added herbs and other things Bill didn’t recognize. He also added some thick, red syrup. “Royal jelly, from red ginseng,” he explained. He turned on the juicer and put ice into a blender. As soon as the juicer stopped, he poured it into the blender, and turned it on. A minute later, he poured the mixture into a large glass and gave it to Bill. “Drink, this will wake you up. Lots of energy.”

As Lorenzo bustled about the kitchen, Bill downed the glass. He blinked over at Lorenzo, surprised at the speed with which he had the juicer and blender disassembled and in the dishwasher, even as his hands seemed to magically slice a number of vegetables.

“Okay, let’s get you upstairs,” Tad laughed. “You need to wash off the salt, anyway. Don’t forget to rinse off your suit, the guys brought it up for you.”

By the time they reached the foot of the stairs, Bill was feeling much better. He was joking with Tad and Joe and smacking them both on their bare asses by the time they got to his room.

Across the way, on the opposite balcony, Rob and Jerry watched in silence.

“Man, I say we jet,” Rob hissed to Jerry. They were in the latter’s room.

“We can’t do that,” Jerry replied. “We have to make this look right. Give it a couple days, and I can fake a call from my mom. If we do it now, it will look too suspicious.”

“I’m not happy about this, Jerry,” Rob warned. “I don’t feel like spending my break with a bunch of fags.”

“I thought Bill and Joe were cool,” Jerry protested. “What the hell?”

“Guess you never really know other people,” Rob told him, placing a hand on his shoulder. Their eyes met, and they stared at each for a long moment. Then they glanced away, embarrassed.

When Rob and Jerry, clad in shorts, shirts, and sandals, came downstairs, the other guys were sting around the living room, loading a video game on the giant-screen television. Tony, Tad, and Joe were conspicuously shirtless and barefoot, and the top button of Tad’s shorts were loose.

“Hey dudes, sorry, but there’s only room for four on this game,” Tad told them. “Which one of you wants in this time? Bill’s not down yet, and you can, like, join him in playing the winners if you want.”

“Go ahead and play,” Jerry told Rob. “I’ll catch it later.”

Tad tossed Rob the other wireless controller, and they started up the fast-action shooting game. Jerry was soon cheering for his friend as he racked up the points.

“Yeah, go man!” Jerry yelled, throwing his arm across Rob’s shoulders. Rob flinched, and he was killed by one of the other players in the midst of the distraction. “What the hell? You were in the zone, what happened?”

“Nothing,” Rob muttered, pissed, as he shrugged away Jerry’s arm.

“Yo, guys,” Bill called, coming into the room. He was wearing a tight pair of bright blue shorts that laced up the front, with an athletics company logo on one side. “Check out this tan, is this raw or what?” He turned, and they could all see the marked difference between his back and front. He was still somewhat pale on the front, but his back was a deep bronze tan.

“Aw, man, that is so cracked,” Tad laughed. “But yah know it really shows off how ripped the muscles on your back are. The tan suits you, dude.”

“Yeah?” Bill asked, looking down and at his back. “Maybe I can get this good all over by the time we’re done, eh? Oh, hey, who’s in the room next to mine? I could hear somebody moving around in there.”

“Oh, that’s Malcolm,” Tad shrugged. “He uses it sometimes, like, when he doesn’t feel like driving home after a full day, yah know? He lives about 70 miles from here, and Dad doesn’t want him driving home, like, tired, yah know?”

“Ah, cool,” Bill nodded. Then he gave a wicked grin. “Hey, dudes, does this tan make my butt look big?”

“Naw, your butt makes your butt look big,” Joe and Tad chorused, cracking up at the joke.

Just then, Dad came into the room with a tolerant smile.

“Dinner’s going to be just a little late tonight,” he told them. “So enjoy the game. Tamma and I have to go out for a while, hopefully we’ll be back before you head off to bed. But Lorenzo’s bringing out some food and drinks for you. I broke out some of my private stock for you boys, since this was Tony and Bill’s first time surfing.”

“Aw, no way!” Tad grinned. He turned to the rest of the guys. “Dad got some primo champagne a few years back, for, like, helping out this Australian company. Australians make some mondo primo winbes, dude. We had some when I turned eighteen, got totally shit-faced.” His face fell as he looked at his dad. “You sure you’ll be back tonight, right? Be a shame for you to miss everything for some trip.”

“No, this is something local, one of the towns asked me to come to a meeting,” Dad smiled tolerantly. “I’ll be back tonight, you’ll see me in the morning at the latest.”

“All right!” Tad nodded, a big grin back on his face. “Have a good time then.” He plopped back on the couch next to Joe. He waved to his dad and Tamma as they left.

Lorenzo came in, pushing his cart, and Bill jumped up.

“Zio, let me give you a hand, dude,” he said. “Payback for earlier, right?”

“Of course, Meester Bill,” Lorenzo smiled, nodding. “Thank you. Is not much, some pizza I make, and the drinks.”

“That stuff earlier fixed me right up,” Bill told the small man. “Never felt better, dude.” He ducked below the line of sight of the other guys as he deposited platters of pizza slices on the tables in front of them.

“Oh, yes, of course,” Lorenzo grinned. “Like I say, I know all the right things for a young man. I have more pizza in the kitchen.”

“If this is a snack, Lorenzo, we won’t have enough room for dinner,” Jerry told him, around a slice of the pizza.

Lorenzo laughed. “No, you will have plenty of room. Dinner will be late, Maestro prefers a late dinner. About four hours. Plenty of time to become hungry again.”

Inside the kitchen, Lorenzo and Bill put more platters and pitchers of the champagne and fruit concoction on the cart. Bill was placing a platter on the lower shelf, and looked up to take the next one. Lorenzo’s back was to Bill, and the young man was suddenly captivated by the round shape of the man’s ass. He stared as Lorenzo was busy with the counter in front of him, and hesitantly put one hand out. He stroked the perfectly round cheek of Lorenzo’s ass, mesmerized.

Lorenzo looked over his shoulder at him. “Ah, yes, as I say, I know all the right things for a young man.” He turned around, taking a half step towards Bill. Bill gazed at the full crotch of the man’s pants, and looked up at Lorenzo’s face. Lorenzo continued to smile as he undid his pants and let them fall to the floor.

Bill gazed at the perfect, uncut dick in front of him. It was at least nine inches long, and bent down slightly just behind the head. Bill felt an intense wave of heat floor through his body, and he took the dick in his mouth, suckling the head gently. He licked the length of the cock with a complete absence of thought.

“No, not here,” Lorenzo breathed. “One moment, and we can be private, yes?” he gathered up his pants and refastened them. He motioned Bill to stay where he was, and pushed the cart out to the living room.

“Ah, meester Tad, I need to get some things from the freezer downstairs,” he announced. “Meester Bill has offered to help with this. We shall be back, a few minutes only.”

“Oh, for sure, Zio,” Tad nodded absently, not looking away from the game.

Lorenzo led Bill down a stairway off the kitchen, through a heavy door, and into a room where dry goods were stored. The end of the room had a large metal door, obviously a large freezer.

“Ah, now, we have the privacy,” Lorenzo breathed. He dropped his trousers and stepped out of them. He ran his hands over Bill’s chest, clucking to himself. “So smooth,” he whispered. “No matter, I will help with that.” He reached around to grasp Bill’s ass firmly. “I will make you my special juice, you will like. Exactly what you need.”

Bill was suddenly struck by the fact that Lorenzo was only a few inches shorter than him. As the other man took off his shirt, he ran his hands through the black hair that ran wild over his chest. He moved one hand behind Lorenzo, and grinned at the feel of the fur there as well.

“So hot,” he breathed. Once again he sank to his knees, and began working on Lorenzo’s cock, without hurry or care.

“Yes, little one, yes,” Lorenzo breathed. He knotted his hand in Bill’s long hair, feeding the young man his cock. “Oh, we will be very good friends, yes.”

Bill reached around to knead one of Lorenzo’s ass cheeks, and play with the coarse hair that covered it. He was panting heavily, and lights seemed to flash behind his eyes. Bill suddenly engulfed the entire cock, the slight slant at the tip sliding down his throat easily.

“Ah,” Lorenzo moaned.

“Time t’get this puppy really warmed up, eh?” a voice behind Bill suggested. Bill didn’t even look up at the sound of Malcolm’s voice, intent on the fantastic feeling coursing through him. Rough hands worked off his shorts, and began to massage his ass. Bill moaned as Malcolm’s thumb caressed his hole. “Heh, yeah, he’s really in heat, Zio. You ready to split him open?”

“Ah, yes, mio amico,” Lorenzo nodded. He pulled out of Bill’s mouth, and Bill whimpered. He was picked up in Malcolm’s strong arms, and placed on his back on a cart that was padded with towels. His head hung over the side, and his eyes looked up at Malcolm’s sizeable cock. It wasn’t as long as Lorenzo’s but it was twice as thick, and the foreskin was skinned all the way back. Once again, the heavy ring entranced him, and Bill reached up to lick it hungrily, as he felt hands lift up his legs.

“The perfect angle,” Lorenzo breathed. Bill felt something cold and slick rubbed into his hole, and a finger slipped inside easily. He moaned around the cock he was sucking. Lorenzo held the tip of his cock at Bill’s hole and thrust in, burying it to the hilt before Bill could react.

Tears came to Bill’s eyes, and he tired to yelp at the sudden intrusion. But Malcolm kept his dick stuffed in the young man’s mouth, even as he twisted and pulled at Bill’s nipples.

Bill suddenly groaned, as a warm, tingling sensation spread from the cock in his ass. Lorenzo pumped his cock in and out of Bill’s ass, ravaging the young man’s prostate. Bill moaned around Malcolm’s cock, fighting to shove more of it in his mouth. Malcolm kept his cock in place, even as Bill tried to gag.

“Just open up, mate,” Malcolm told him, twisting Bill’s nipples. “Just open up and let it in. You’ll enjoy it a lot more. Believe me, pup, we sure aren’t going to stop now, so you might as well enjoy it, right?”

Bill struggled to open his throat for the thick dick in his mouth, as well as to breathe at the same time. He took a deep breath through his nose, and Malcolm’s cock slipped in further. With animal instinct, Bill allowed air in again, and his throat opened to Malcolm’s onslaught.

“Ah, that’s it, pup,” Malcolm breathed. He began sliding his dick in and out slowly. “He opening up back there, Zio?”

“Not so much,” Lorenzo laughed, as he pumped Bill’s ass. “But it is better to have too tight than to have too loose.” He laughed again, thrusting deep.

“Yeah, we’re gonna have a pro here, mate,” Malcolm enthused.

“Ah, no, this one I am thinking we keep,” Lorenzo panted. “And he likes that, I am thinking.” He pointed to Bill’s cock, rock hard and deep purple. A line of pre-cum connected Bill’s abs with the head of his cock.

“Pretty little cock,” Malcolm noted, licking his lips. He leaned forward to take the head of the upward-curving cock in his mouth, engorging Bill’s mouth and throat with his own cock in the process. “Tastes sweet, too, Zio.”

Lorenzo was lost in the frantic pumping of Bill’s ass, however. Malcolm withdrew his cock so that only the tip was between Bill’s lips, and thrust forward all the way. He was rewarded with more precum from Bill’s cock, which he lapped up. Without warning, Bill started cumming in Malcolm’s face, and the larger man laughed.

“Typical young pup,” he grinned, licking up the cum. “Cumming too soon. We’ll fix him up, won’t we, Zio.”

“Ah, yes,” Lorenzo grinned wickedly. “Everything a young man needs.”

The young men didn’t appear to have noticed the length of time that they’d been gone, or the fact that Bill was walking kind of funny, due to the butt plug Lorenzo had put in his ass. Lorenzo had fixed him up another pitcher of his “special” juice as soon as they got back to the kitchen, and warmed up the pizza.

“Ah, meester Tad, I am so sorry,” Lorenzo apologized, as Bill took a seat on a different couch. Malcolm took the seat next to him immediately, one arm on the back of the couch. “The roast for dinner, it is still frozen. Instead, I can for you make more pizza.”

“Righteous, Zio,” Tad exclaimed. “Pizza party!” He thrust one arm into the air, as if a victory had been scored somewhere. The rest of the guys laughed and nodded.

“And I can make a more special pizza as well,” Lorenzo nodded. “You will like much, I am thinking.”

“Hey, everything you make is great, Zio,” Bill told the man, still grinning. “All I want is more.”

Malcolm squeezed Bill’s shoulders and winked.

The evening continued, and became more raucous as the boys drank more of Lorenzo’s champagne and fruit drink. After a while, though, they gave up on the video games as they became less adept at them, and Tad called up some movies to watch instead. After one particular movie, which had some extreme skiing stunts, the guys began to retell tales of great stunts or moves they’d seen on the slopes, on the beach, or in other sports.

Finally Malcolm called a halt, after lifting Bill out of his lap for the third time.

“Time to hit the sheets, mates,” he announced. He lifted Bill up off the couch. “Don’t break your necks on the stairs.” He carried Bill upstairs, and put him to bed.

“Hey, where’s Tony?” Joe asked blearily.

“Don’t know, but the lights on the stairs are on,” Tad observed. “Maybe he just needed some time to himself, yah know?”

“Hope he didn’t go swimming by himself,” Rob said, swaying as he offered Jerry a hand up from the couch. Jerry pulled a little too hard, and Rob almost lost his balance.

Tad had gone out to the deck, and looked over the railing. He came back in, shaking his head. “Nawh, he’s sitting down on the beach. It’s cool, I used to do the same thing, like, when I was a kid, yah know? It’s a good place to just mellow out. You can see the stars, and they reflect on the water, and stuff.”

“He’ll be okay, bros,” Joe nodded, blinking slowly. “He don’t say a lot, yah know, but he’s pretty sharp.”

Rob and Jerry staggered up the stairs together, and Rob made sure his friend was safely in bed. He made his way to his room with one hand on the wall, and closed his door behind him.

Joe and Tad made sure all of the doors were closed, before grinning at each other and trotting up the stairs to Tad’s room.