The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You’re, Like, the Best

[Author’s Note: The discerning reader may notice some problems with details that are discussed in this story, such as in securing visas. I’d like to remind you that there is often a big difference in the truth and what a person is told.

As always, this and other examples of my erotic fiction can also be found on my website, http://dabblerx.lunatextpublications.com/ ]

Part Four

Tony had slipped away after the first movie. The buzzing in his head just kept getting worse, and he needed time to, as his friends would say, “chill.” He’d hoped the fresh air and darkness would help him to clear his head, but it hadn’t helped.

“I don’t understand,” a deep voice said behind him, making him jump. “Why is that you do not like me?”

Tony twisted around to stare at Tamma, coming toward him from the direction of the stairs. His heart pounded at the sight of the large black man, dressed only in a towel wrapped around his waist.

“I do not dislike you,” Tony told him. “It’s just that... I have never known anyone like you.”

“Ah,” Tamma nodded, taking a seat not far from Tony, facing out to the sea. “Then perhaps we can get to know each other. I want to be friends with all of Tad’s friends. He is very important to me.”

“Yes, Tad is a good man,” Tony nodded.

Tamma laughed. “To me, Tad is a boy. I am much older than him. I will always think of him as a boy, so excited to show me what he learned that day, or what surprise his father had brought for him. It never occurs to him I might already know, because I helped pick it out, or I travelled to the city to accept delivery.” He shrugged. “There should be more people in the world like Tad. He only wants his friends to enjoy themselves. And everyone is his friend, because he wishes it to be. If there were more like him, there would be no war, no politics. Everyone would be happy.”

“How long have you known him?” Tony asked, watching the big man. Tamma just sat on the sand, looking at the sea, in a pose of complete relaxation.

“Ever since he came here,” Tamma shrugged. “Just over eleven years ago. Ah, you do not know the story. His parents worked for ... well, his dad. They were all here on vacation. His parents went for a drive through the country, and died in an accident. He was adopted by his dad, because the last thing his parents said was to please watch Tad until they returned. His dad takes such things very seriously, and he has never regretted it.”

“How long have you worked for him?” Tony asked.

“Fifteen years,” Tamma told him, grinning. “My father, he... he was very stupid. In return for paying of my father’s debts, I came to work for Tad’s dad.”

“What is his name?” Tony demanded. “You all avoid saying his name, for some reason.”

The flash of white signaled another wide smile, and Tamma laughed. “He is Tad’s Dad. For eleven years, that is who he is. All he does, he does for Tad. If you were to speak to any of his employees, across the world, they will tell you he is Tad’s Dad. Even when he meets with presidents, premiers, and royalty, he speaks of his son. Before Tad, yes, we called him a different name. Sometimes, not so nice names. But now we all call him Dad. Tad changed him, in a lot of ways. Now, he is Dad to all of us. He is very good to us. He does not want anything bad to happen to his employees, like what happened to Tad’s parents. He does not want any child to go without parents. If an employee is sick, he is at the hospital, calling for the finest doctors. If someone dies, he is first in line at the funeral, and helps to make all arrangements.” Tamma sighed, and leaned toward Tony in confidence. “Tonight, he did not tell the truth. There was no meeting. We went to a local town, to present a check, so the town can build a clinic. But no one will know of this. He does not do it for publicity. Most of his employees would not know him to see him. But they know he is watching over them.”

“You speak of him like you are speaking of God,” Tony said, half-serious.

Tamma cocked his head to one side. “No,” he said, amused. “God gets more rest. And God is less forgiving. Do you know what he offered to Tad, on his eighteenth birthday?”

Tony shook his head, leaning toward Tamma to catch his quiet words.

“He offered Tad a choice,” Tamma told Tony. “He could attend college, all expenses paid, to become an executive in the corporation. He could start working immediately, at the lowest level, and work his way up. Or he could continue to surf, and ski, and skateboard, and sky-dive. There was one condition, that he would always come home, and his friends, no matter who, would always be welcome. Tad sat on this beach, right here,” Tamma patted the sand between them, “for two weeks, considering these choices. He loves his Dad very much, and wanted to make him happy. But he knew if he was not happy, his dad would not be happy.”

“So he chose the last option,” Tony said quietly.

“No,” Tamma grinned. He leaned over, so that their heads were almost touching. “He gave his father a fourth option. He would continue to travel, and he would always come home. He would know his friends would be welcome, no matter who they were. But,” Tamma held up one finger, “if his Dad, at any time, chose one of the other options, Tad would obey instantly, and never offer any complaint. He made his dad very happy that day.” Tamma leaned over to whisper into Tony’s ear. “But this secret I will entrust you with: his Dad will never do that, in a thousand years. His Dad has learned from Tad the secret to happiness, that you must make others happy. Because Tad is happy, his Dad is happy.”

Tony shivered at Tamma’s breath on his ear, and he could smell the richness of the man’s scent.

Tamma stood, and offered his hand to Tony. Tony took it, and Tamma pulled him up easily, so that for a second Tony’s feet did not touch the ground.

“So who makes you happy?” Tony asked him, suddenly made brave by the man’s closeness.

Tamma looked surprised. “I am happy to know Tad’s friends,” he shrugged, causing his towel to slip from his hips.

Tony bent down to grab the towel, and gasped. The starlight showed him the dim silhouette of the large man’s meat.

“Perhaps I should get to know Tad’s friends more?” Tamma suggested, helping Tony to stand and taking the towel from him. “Come, swim with me and the stars.” He tossed the towel to one side. Tony licked his lips and removed his shorts, following the larger man to the water.

Malcolm slipped through the concealed door between the two rooms, and looked down at the figure on the bed with a sadistic grin.

“Ah, nothing like a fresh pup, all bound up,” he murmured. Bill laid on the bed, his arms and legs bound and stretched towards the four corners of the bed. Bill looked at him, his eyes glazed.

“More,” he pleaded. “Want more.”

“More what?” Malcolm asked. “More of Lorenzo’s juice?”

“More juice, more dick,” Bill said thickly.

Malcolm laughed softly. “Yeah, I bet you do.” He put down the container he held in one hand, and extended the flexible tube to Bill’s mouth. Bill sucked greedily at it, draining half the container before satisfied.

“More dick,” Bill demanded, trying to twist on the bed. “I’ll scream.”

Malcolm was pleasantly surprised by the threat. “Actually, you can scream all you want,” Malcolm told him, as he opened his duffel bag. “The rooms are sound-proofed. The only reason you heard me earlier was because the sound was being pumped in through hidden speakers. Wanted you to start thinking of having me right next door. Though it wasn’t necessary, you went for Lorenzo right off, didn’t you?”

Malcolm picked up the aerosol can he’d used earlier, and began spraying it over Bill’s body. “Close your mouth and eyes,” he warned. “Or you’ll really be screaming.” He sprayed Bill’s face and neck, careful to avoid getting the spray on the young man’s hair. “This is just something special, to help you even out that tan,” Malcolm told him. “Now for the fun part.”

Malcolm plugged in the pump, and hooked up several hoses to it. He slid a piece of rubber over Bill’s balls, and a separate piece over his cock. A cylinder imprisoned the balls, locking into the rubber seal, and the other went over his cock. He started the pump, causing Bill to grunt and moan at the pressure on his cock. Malcolm daubed a bit of lubricant around Bill’s nipples, and applied two small cylinders over each of them.

“This is the last part,” Malcolm told the astonished young man. He pulled out a square patch which looked similar to a large bandage. He stripped the paper from one side, and stuck it to the underside of Bill’s left arm. “Have to make sure it’s close to the heart, to get maximum effect. I’ll be back in a couple hours with a refill and to check on your progress.”

“Please,” Bill moaned.

Malcolm considered, and kneeled on the bed, each knee on either side of Bill’s head. Bill grabbed for Malcolm’s cock with his mouth, and began to milk it for all he was worth. His tongue played with the heavy ring as much as he was able, as Malcolm stroked his cock in and out of Bill’s mouth.

“Ah, yeah, you’re going to be a great pup,” Malcolm groaned.

Rob poked his head out the door and scanned the area intently. Nobody had noticed him dumping most of the drinks in one of the potted plants in the living room, and the house was deathly still. He crept to the stairway.

Rob immediately noticed that the fourth floor, unlike the floors beneath it, had three sides. One side ran across the front of the house, over the kitchen. He crept towards the double-doors located in the middle of that side, and tried the doors. They weren’t locked, and he eased one of them open. It was a square area, almost like a waiting area in an office.

“Weird,” Rob muttered. There were two dark glass doors leading off the room, one to each side. The wall directly in front of him was all glass, looking down on the driveway in front of the house. He moved to the left, and slipped into the room.

Monitors covered the walls, and there were several consoles with switches, keyboards, and trackballs. Rob moved into the room, and stared at the lit monitors.

Each one of the guys, except Tad, had their pictures on a monitor. Rob recognized his own picture from his passport. Below the pictures were names, ages, places of birth, and other data. Oddly enough, Bill’s picture seemed to be a snapshot, and the monitor next to it had a picture of him as well, this time from some sort of ID. Rob read the data with a shock, as they’d all though Bill was 19. According to the data, he hadn’t reached his 17th birthday yet.

But under each picture was a display of their rooms, angled directly towards their bed. Rob watched with unease as Joe and Tad wrestled naked on one bed. He felt like throwing up when he saw that Bill was tied to his bed, with some sort of device strapped onto him. There was no monitor showing Tony’s room, and Rob briefly toyed with the idea of turning on the monitor. But he had no idea what the switches did, and most were not labeled.

Even more alarming were the monitors below that. Rob’s heart sank as he read the information about his mom and her position in the company. There were several lines about contracts that didn’t make any sense to him. He read the information on the other screens as well, and was shocked to find out that Tony’s father was high in the government of some foreign country. The information for Bill, though, was blank. That worried Rob even more, and he glanced at the monitor showing Bill again, feeling ashamed.

Rob slipped out of the room, and moved to the other door. He slipped it open, and heard a voice. He froze.

“As you can see, sir, a number of unfortunate conclusions could be drawn from this footage,” Tad’s dad said into the phone, in a confident tone. “And considering some of the bills currently going through your legislature, that would be extremely unfortunate.”

Rob slowly squatted down, peering around the edge of the door. The man was sitting in his chair, behind a large desk, facing the window. There was a slight glow coming from the other side of the chair.

“Governor, I am only here as a friend,” the man continued smoothly. “I am trying to keep this out of the media, surely you realize that.” He paused, taking the phone away from his ear. His dry chuckle didn’t drown out the sound of a man raging at the other end. “Very well, governor, I will let you think about it for a day or two. Hopefully the video won’t make it to the networks in that time. What was that? Of course, that is all I want. Two reasonable men should always be able to come to an understanding. As I understand it, there is currently a bill in your legislature to auction off parts of a state park in your state.” The man’s voice became hard. “No governor, I have no use for that land. I want that bill killed. That state park brings your state more income each year than you could hope to get in an auction. If I have to use blackmail to make you people see sense, then I will. It might hurt you with your party, governor, but I think you will find the voters in the state will appreciate your efforts. Stop catering to the lobbyists, and start listening to your people. I’ll call you in two days.”

He turned and placed the handset back on the phone’s base, and turned back to the window, sighing heavily.

Rob tried to make sense of the conversation. Who had he been talking to? Why save a state park, when his company could have scored a lot of land for dirt cheap?

He started to back out of the room, when the man spoke.

“Don’t leave yet, Rob,” the man said. “Come in. I’m sure there are things we can talk about.”

“How-“ Rob’s voice squeaked, and he mentally kicked himself for giving himself away.

“I know where everyone in the house is, at all times,” Dad replied, turning around. Rob blinked as he saw the over-sized arms of the chair, as well as the light of several small monitors set into them.

“What the hell are you doing?” Rob demanded. “This, this doesn’t make sense.”

“I’m doing something my adopted son taught me a long time ago,” Dad replied. “I’m making people happy. Unfortunately, with the world works these days, I have to use extreme methods sometimes.”

“Who were you talking to?” Rob asked him.

“Joe’s grandfather is the governor of a state that I have an interest in,” Dad shrugged. “He’s bowing to pressure from his party and from developers, to sell off land of a large recreational area managed by the state. If he does that, the surrounding communities will lose revenue from tourism, pollution will increase, and the environment will suffer. And, you’ll remember, I didn’t know who Tad would pick up on his trip to Tahoe. Joe fell in my lap.”

“What about Bill?” Rob demanded. “He’s a kid, for christ’s sake.”

“You won’t believe me, but Bill made the first move,” Dad replied. “And he was never invited, he just included himself in with the group of people Tad invited to share the lodge with. Bill’s been looking for friends for a long time. And he feels, for whatever reason, a kinship with both Lorenzo and Malcolm. There are worse role models out there.”

“You’ve got him tied up on his bed,” Rob protested.

“Ah, no, Malcolm has him tied up on his bed,” Dad corrected. “Bill made a few passes today at both Malcolm and Lorenzo. And he made it clear to them that he enjoys being tied up. It may look worse than it is, all he is going through is a period of light bondage, with some extra stimulation going on. Surely even you have heard of a penis pump before.”

Rob blushed. “And what about my mom, and Jerry’s folks?”

“Your mother’s company has recently begun to deal with some companies that indulge in more than their fair share of illegal activities,” Dad replied sharply. “One of them forces children less than half your age to work in their overseas factories. Another dabbles in child pornography, but has stayed below the radar for some time. I simply mean to make her aware of these facts, in a manner that will guarantee her undivided attention.”

“Mom would never let something like that happen,” Rob objected weakly.

“I have access to information that most other people do not,” Dad said wryly. “And Jerry’s family has virtually dictated which charities are considered worthy, for decades. There are other charities in their area, nationally, and internationally, which not only could use their support, but desperately need it. Charities, I might add, that both you and Jerry have contributed to on campus.”

“You accessed our bank records?” Rob gasped.

“Ah, yes, Americans and their sacred private records,” Dad sighed. “And yes, I was an American citizen at one time. I came to Australia because I was tired of the hypocrisy and the ingrained prudishness. The United States are still trying to figure out which races are worthy, while Australia has instituted protections for gays. There is health care here, far better than what the States offer. There are a number of other issues as well.”

“What about Tony?” Rob asked quietly.

“Do you know what the major industry is in the southern half of his country?” Dad asked. “Coffee. But over half of the coffee plantations sit, empty and unused. Because several high-ranking officials squabble over who gets the bribes required to do business in their country. One man controls that argument, and he could end it in a second. I’ll admit, I will make a profit off that land. But I will be employing tens of thousands of people, people who right now can not afford to eat one decent meal a day. Each of those plantations will have a clinic and a school, serving not only the employees but also any local who wants help. Five years after I get those plantations running, they will be turned over to the workers, qualified, dedicated workers, to manage as cooperatives. In one act, I can turn that country around. Who knows, maybe they’ll manage a decent government finally.”

“But you’re changing all of us,” Rob accused. “I’ve watched. Joe and Bill, it’s like they’ve gotten dumber.”

“No,” Dad shook his head. “Not dumber. Happier. After Tad... made me rethink how I do things, I sent out dozens, hundreds of people that are a lot like him. The grassroots politics changes in your own country is one way they’ve changed things. You’ve dismissed Tad as dumb, but he’s not. He sees more in the people around him than you ever could. You dismiss him because he’s gay. If you think that’s all he’s about, then you are stupid. He didn’t invite you to the lodge, or here, because he wanted to suck your dick. He invited you because you were standing there in line for registration at the resort. He could tell immediately that you probably didn’t have a lot of your own money to spend, and offered you a way to save money.

“Every year, on his birthday, I have given Tad a number of stocks in various companies. He has complete control, and never asks for advice. Last year Tad grossed over three thousand dollars in interest on that portfolio. Assuming he’s dumb, because he likes to have fun, because he makes no judgments about other people, because he likes to see others happy, or just because he is gay, is a big mistake.

“People like Tad brought back Earth Day, and created Make a Difference Day,” Dad continued. “They shook up the entire Western world with grassroots activism. They’ve brought the concept of recycling into the forefront of society, where before it was something crackpots did. They’re reshaping environmentalism, and they’re pushing for alternative power sources. They are actively pushing for peace in more areas than you could name. They brought the Peace Corps back, and added new programs to it.

“I’m not the only one sending these people out. Some of them evolve on their own, or are taught the right lessons by their parents, the lessons Tad taught me before he was thirteen. However, I’m not as smart as they are, Rob. I can only use what I’ve got. Twenty years ago, I built my company on the same lies, deceit, blackmail, and worse, that most companies use. Now, I use those skills to help my son.

“When I was young, they used to sing about the ‘dawning of the age of Aquarius’,” Dad said quietly. “It was horseshit. It was a footnote in history. But I am watching the real dawn, right now.”

“You’re not going to let me leave here, now, are you?” Rob asked, after several uncomfortable minutes. “After telling me all of this.”

Dad smiled, amused. “There are a number of small patches inside the clothing you were given, which relay subliminals directly through your skin, and through your bones,” he told Rob. “Additional subliminals were focused on you while you were asleep, while you played video games, watched movies, or took a shower. You might suspect Lorenzo of doctoring your food, or the juice he makes, but I assure you, his only interest is giving you the best nutrition possible. He may have given Bill a little something extra, after Bill professed such interest earlier, but that would have only been to increase his, ah, stamina. But the subliminal programs finished several hours ago. They are complete.”

“That’s bullshit,” Rob told him. “You’re trying to say Jerry and I have been converted, or whatever. We haven’t changed.”

“I did a little research, after you and Jerry complained about a bad night’s sleep,” Dad replied, leaning forward on the desk. “There have been rumors about you for the last year. You don’t date any girls. You’re always polite and courteous, but never take it further. But when it comes to Jerry, you seem very protective. You even got in trouble, last semester, over a misunderstanding of what someone said about your best friend.” Dad shook his head. “You have no idea what I’m saying, do you? Let’s try it this way. Yes, I will let both you and Jerry go home. However, I will force you both to transfer to different colleges, on opposite sides of the country.”

Rob gaped at him, and he felt his world crumble at the man’s words. There was no way. He and Jerry couldn’t... They were best friends, and had to stick together.

“Rob, I never had to convert you,” Dad told him softly. “You’ve both been in love with each other a long time. And you’ve both gotten so used to suppressing those feelings, and acting so correct all the time, you resisted the subliminals. That’s why you slept so badly. You wanted to give in to them, but didn’t know how anymore. You’re convinced the world will end if you give in. I promise you, it won’t. Even if your parents disown you, you are still Tad’s friends, and I always take care of Tad’s friends. I know you think you have no reason to trust me, but you do.” He extended his hand across the desk towards Rob.

Rob stared at the hand, afraid to move. Then, slowly, he reached out and shook the man’s hand.

Dad stood up, with a tired smile. “Now, I need some sleep,” he announced softly. “And I believe there is someone waiting for you to take the first step. Don’t you think it’s about time?”

Rob blinked, trying to think. What the man had been trying to tell him all this time was so foreign. But at the same time, it was something he wanted.

Rob turned and ran from the room, down the stairs to Jerry’s room. He opened the door and slipped inside, and shedded his shorts quickly.

“Huh?” Jerry asked as Rob slid into the bed next to him. Jerry looked at him, suddenly awake and looking vulnerable.

“Ssh,” Rob told him, laying a finger on his lips. Then he kissed Jerry on the mouth.

Jerry shuddered at the contact, and then gave a kind of twitch. Then he kissed Rob back.

“Can we really do this?” Jerry whispered to him, with a hopeful look on his face.

“I’m sure going to try,” Rob told him, breathing heavy. He stroked the side of Jerry’s face.

“Yeah,” Jerry grinned. They embraced, coming together in a twisting knot of arms and legs.

Tamma held Tony in his arms, as the waves lapped at them gently. The water was up to Tamma’s chest, just below his large nipples.

“I wish I looked as half as hot as you,” Tony whispered.

“Ah, but you are handsome too,” Tamma told him. “You do not look at yourself honestly. Most men do not. I will help you with that.”

“Yes, I’d like that,” Tony told him, hugging the large man closer. He reached again for Tamma’s soft lips, reveling in the gentle touch.

Tamma squeezed with both hands. He was supporting Tony with both hands under his ass, and Tony gasped at the feeling. His heart felt like it was about to burst out of his chest and go jetting across the waves.

“Ah, papi,” Tony moaned. “Teach me everything, please.”

“Of course,” Tamma told him, smiling. He gently kissed the young man’s closed eyelids. “But for that, we need a bed. Let me carry you there. My beautiful, handsome present.”

“Yes, papi,” Tony nodded, resting his head on Tamma’s shoulder. He wanted to melt into the big man, and never be separated from him.

Malcolm released Bill from the bindings, and gently removed the cylinders from the young man’s cock and balls. As soon as the pump was turned off, the nipple cups had fallen off. Malcolm looked at Bill with satisfaction. The preprogrammed sequence had engorged the young man’s cock, and his balls hung lower. His nipples had extended to almost an inch in length.

Malcolm removed the patch from Bill’s arm, and tossed it in the garbage, where the previous three had been tossed.

Malcolm knelt in front of the young man and sucked on the nipples, teasing them with his teeth. Meanwhile, his hands were busy attaching the leather cockring at the base of Bill’s cock. After a few moments, he stood back up.

“Breakfast is almost ready,” Malcolm told Bill, giving him a slap on the ass. “You don’t want to upset Zio by being late, do you?”

“Like this?” Bill asked, a crooked grin on his face.

“I think your friends won’t mind at all,” Malcolm replied. “Most of them are already downstairs, naked as jaybirds and proud of it.” He moved behind Bill and sucked hard on his neck. Bill’s cock, with its sharp curve, reddened as he moaned. Malcolm let go of Bill’s neck with a slurp, and eyed the bright red mark with pride. “Randy as you were yesterday, you’re shy now? Get going, pup.”

“Yes, sir,” Bill grinned, scampering out the door.