The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You’re Marring Him?

The phone rang and Lee picked up the receiver.

“Hello Lee. It’s Maura,”

“Maura! I just got the invitation today. Is this some kind of joke?”

“No. I’m marrying Jeremy.”

“You and Dave got divorced?”

“Yeah. Dave had an affair with Jeremy’s girlfriend and had the nerve to get her pregnant.”

“That doesn’t sound like Dave. You were teenaged sweethearts for six years. He moved across country to go to the same college as you. God knows how many women have thrown themselves at him. He only had eyes for you.”

“I know. I never understood why it happened. I thought we had the perfect life. We had been married for four years. We both had great jobs. We were planning on starting a family... it just doesn’t make sense.”

“OK, I can see why you divorced Dave, though I have no idea how or why the affair happened either, but Jeremy? I can’t believe you’re marrying him. He ‘puppy dogged’ you all through high school.”

“Yeah, he was so sweet to me then. He still is. I think that is why I fell in love with him.”

“But he was so creepy.”

“You just don’t know him.”

“Maura, I think I know him a little better than you think. I never told you this, because it was all so ridiculous at the time, but I overheard Jeremy at the Prom, telling his creepy friend Hal that he was going to break you and Dave up.”

“Lee! You must have heard wrong.”

“No. He said it pretty loudly. It was almost like he was saying it for my benefit.”

“I...don’t believe it! He is the sweetest man in the world. We supported each other after Dave and Veronica turned our lives upside down ”

At this point, it was clear to Lee that Jeremy had Maura drinking the Kool Aid. She was worried for her old friend and decided to let the fact that Maura was essentially calling her a liar go ““How did they meet?”

“Jeremy was in our area just for the night and invited us up to his hotel room after his show.”

“Show? What does he do?”

“He’s a stage hypnotist.”

“A hypnotist!”

As a psychologist, Lee understood how powerful a manipulative tool hypnosis could be; especially, if used by an evil charlatan, like a stage hypnotist, who takes his talent too seriously. Still, for such a limited time of contact, she believed that Jeremy was using something more powerful to speed up the process.

“What’s so strange about that?”

“I get the willies just thinking about that guy. The fact that he’s a hypnotist scares the crap out of me!”

“What are you insinuating, Lee?”

“That he hypnotized you that night.”

“That’s impossible! It never could have happened! I know it didn’t happen!”

“Easy Maura! I’ll back off, but I’m curious how you know this for sure ”

“I just do. Jeremy loves me.”

“Dave loved you too.”

There was a pause and Maura began to cry.

“I’m sorry sweetie. We’ll leave it at that for now. Why did you call me?”

“To be honest Lee, I don’t know why.”

“Getting cold feet?”

“Maybe. I guess I was looking for a second opinion about Dave.”

“I’m sorry, Maura. I just can’t believe that Dave would do that to you. How did you find out?”

“Jeremy told me. When I confronted Dave about it, he had admitted it and I stormed out.”

“So let me get this straight. A man who has been with you 14 years straight admits that he had an affair and you walked out angry without saying a word. Did you try to talk to him?”

“I didn’t see the point.”

“Didn’t you want to hear his side?”

“Why? He cheated on me so it was over.”

“So you never tried to contact him.”

“Not until yesterday. Jeremy said I should let him know that we were getting married, so I sent him an e-mail.”

“What about the divorce? Didn’t you see him then?”

“No it was uncontested. Jeremy bravely got the signatures for me. He told me how much it hurt him to see Veronica’s large, pregnant belly.”

“Hmmm... That’s convenient. So, did he reply to your e-mail?”

Maura did not answer.

“Maura? Did he reply?”

“I... I don’t know... I...”

“So he did.”

Maura did not answer. Lee had an epiphany.

“Maura, what about the e-mail caused you to call me.”

“The photograph.”

“Which photograph?”

“The photograph of Dave, Ronnie and their baby.”

“How did see this photo?”

“It was on my laptop.”

“How did it get there?”

“I... I... just saw it there.”

“Did it come as an attachment to an e-mail? ”

“Yes.”

“To the reply Dave sent?”

Maura did not answer. Lee knew why.

“Maura, what about the photograph made you call me.”

“Two things. In the picture Dave didn’t look... like Dave.”

“What do you mean?”

“His smile looked... goofy. You know how cocky Dave is. I’ve known Dave for 17 years and I have never seen him smile like that..”

“OK, I would tend to agree that I’d never describe Dave’s smile as ‘goofy’. What was the other thing?”

“The baby.”

“What about the baby?”

“It had bright red hair.”

“Dave’s hair is blond. What color is Ronnie’s?”

“Brown.”

“We both know who has bright red hair.”

“Jeremy.”

Lee suspected what was going on. In fact there really was no question as to what was going on. There were certain questions that Maura did not answer. But upon reflecting on her responses, it seemed like Maura was not permitted to talk about the reply e-mail from Dave. For some reason she could talk about the photograph, that was obviously an attachment to the reply. Maybe he hadn’t specified anything about an attachment if he didn’t know one was included. Lee knew what she had to do.

“Honey, is this your cell you’re calling on?”

“Yes.”

“Where are you calling from?”

“Jeremy’s dressing room, he’s on stage.”

“Good. Leave right now and drive for 10 miles in any direction. Then find a restaurant. and wait for my call.”

“But Jeremy.. ”

Lee knew she needed to take control so she could take advantage of Maura’s confusion. “Do not question what I say! Leave now and do not tell Jeremy where you are going! Do not answer any calls unless they are from me. Do not check your messages!”

“OK.”

“And Maura?”

“Yes, Lee?”

“Do you have Dave’s cell and home numbers?”

“Yes. They are the same. I.. can’t call...”

“That is OK. I still have them and I CAN.”

About an hour later Lee called Maura.

“Maura, did you follow my directions?”

“Yes.”

“Where are you?”

“At a diner. Jeremy is not going to...”

“I don’t care what Jeremy wants! I just got off the phone with Dave and I am convinced that Jeremy is manipulating all of you.”

“How?”

“Dave told me he had his affair on the night that you visited Jeremy and Ronnie in their hotel room.”

“That can’t be possible.”

“It was the only time they were together because Jeremy was in town for just a night, remember?”

“Yes but... it couldn’t have happened then?”

“Why not?”

“Because I would have remembered if Dave was not there.”

“What did you do?”

“We all talked.”

“About what?”

“We... I... don’t remember.”

“Dave told me that he and Ronnie went into the bedroom and had sex.”

“But what were Jeremy and I doing then?”

“That is a good question.”

Maura became agitated. “Dave must be lying!”

“What possible reason would cause him to lie?”

“He... I... Jeremy loves me. He would never do that...”

“LISTEN! While Dave has no reason to lie, Jeremy has every reason. Just look at all the facts. Use that keen mind of yours...”

“But Jeremy.. I... I don’t know what to do.”

“Good girl! That is the best we can hope for right now. Here is what you need to do.”

Lee heard his voice in the hallway inside Maura’s parents’ home. “The jerk didn’t even knock.” she thought. “Well, Maura’s message had told him that they ‘needed to talk’ and to just ‘drop in’,” she grinned to herself.

“Honey, where are you?” said Jeremy’s voice.

I’m in the den, down the hall, Jeremy,” came Maura’s sweet sounding voice.

“I know you are under a lot of pressure with the wedding stuff. I just wish that you had told me that you wanted to go home s I could have come with you. I brought your light therapy device. Your message sounded kind of agitated, so I think it might be time for another treatment.” said Jeremy’s voice, getting louder as he got closer to the room.

“So that’s how the bastard did it, He must have modified a “light therapy’ device” thought Lee.

When door opened, Lee saw her brother and husband grab Jeremy and drag him to a chair. Her brother, Kyle, slapped some duct tape over his mouth and then secured him to the chair, as her husband, Tim, held him. As Jeremy was surprised and the men subduing him were more than twice as strong as him, he floundered helplessly until he had been secured. “Nice to have a husband and brother with a military background,” she thought.

Lee walked over to the captive holding a syringe. She saw real fear in his eyes. “Your game is up, you son of a bitch:” she paused before continuing. “I bet you’re wondering where your sweet fiancée is. She is right there.” said Lee, while pointing to a big speaker, sitting on the table. She and her ex, soon-to-be new husband, have actually been upstairs making love. That’s right, you little shit, we know everything you did to Maura, Dave and Veronica.”

Lee continued. “On the night you invited Maura and Dave over, you hypnotized them with your fancy light show. The combination of colors allowed you to hypnotized their poor distracted brains. I listened to their horror story of how they tried to fight what you were doing to them. How they fought for their love. Until you killed it. You then commanded Dave and poor Veronica, to go into the bedroom of the suite and fuck. Since you had been using poor Ronnie as a fuck toy for so long, you could already control her. Because of this she really had lost most of her original personality; though, for all her charms, she never was the brightest bulb in the batch anyway. While all of this was going on, you twisted Maura’s mind to before raping her body.” Lee grimaced, before continuing.

Before they left that night, you gave both Dave and Maura instructions to forget what had happened, until you were ready to play your little psychodrama a few weeks after. Dave remembered his encounter with Ronnie when you triggered him by phone. Then you told Maura about Dave cheating.”

Dave and Maura walked into the room hand-in-hand, wearing robes.. When Maura saw Jeremy she slapped him hard across the face. “I thought you were my friend! I trusted you, you little puke!”

“You thought you had us, but you fucked up!” yelled Dave, who almost took a swing at Jeremy, until his old friend Kyle held him back.

“When you told us to remember or forget things, there was no consistency. You left us with gaps and contradictions in what we believed.” said Maura.

“Because you fucked with Ronnie’s mind so much, you pretty much had to turn me into a “babbling idiot to be happy to stay with her. While many people didn’t notice, people who knew me well like Maura and Lee did.” said Dave.

“You ordered me to send that e-mail, out of some sick sense of control, no doubt. Then when you noticed Dave had replied, you ordered me not to read the message or to not to tell anyone about the reply,, but you didn’t tell me not to look at or talk about the photo attachment,” grinned Maura.

“Finally, I don’t know if it was ego or you just couldn’t keep your dick in your pants, you knocked up Ronnie instead of Dave doing it,” said Lee.

“Now we talked about killing you and dumping your body in the river, but Lee reminded us that you were needed to take care of Ronnie and the baby.” said Maura.

“So Lee is going to give you a little mental adjustment, once you explain to her how to use the contraption in the box.” said Dave.

Lee looked at her friends. As a psychologist, who sometimes used hypnosis with some of her patients, she was able to hypnotize Dave and Maura to remember what happened to them. She also made sure that Dave felt no guilt over Ronnie’s baby.

Lee smiled, as her friends twisted the knife one more time as they briefly made out right in front of Jeremy. Then they headed out of the den. In a few moments, she heard them on the stairs. There was no doubt they had to make up for more than a year of lost time.

Lee took the syringe of sodium pentathol and moved to her helpless victim. She saw a look of panic in his eyes. He tried to rattle his way out , but Kyle held the chair firmly. Lee then injected Jeremy and took out her notebook to take some notes.

A few months later, Lee’s newest patients arrived at her office. Her old schoolmate Jeremy and his newlywed bride, Ronnie, came bounding in excitedly telling her that Ronnie was pregnant with their second child .

As it had become their routine, they were there for their biweekly color therapy treatment. Typically, she never really bought into that stuff. It all seemed a bit “New Agey” for her taste, but she couldn’t argue with the results with these two (and a few of her other troubled patients).

Jeremy used to be a really bright guy. Now, he was not quite so bright, but a heck of a lot less creepy. He had gotten a normal job in IT and seemed to be doing well.

Ronnie seemed as lovely as she was when Lee met her a few months ago. She was relatively normal, but now she was obsessed with having babies. Between her beauty and her maternal instincts, Lee figured that when Jeremy was not at work, Ronnie would keep him busy in the bedroom and the nursery.

To be safe, Lee figured it would be a good idea to give he and Ronnie some regular adjustments. This was just to ensure that they stayed happy and harmless. The fact that she could bill his HMO was just a boon.

Lee thought about how happy Maura and Dave were. Luckily, Dave and Ronnie’s wedding had been a couple months away, so after leaving Maura’s parent’s house, Dave and Maura were able to immediately elope to Las Vegas. Maura had called Lee last week to say that they finally had started the family they dreamed of, as she was pregnant.

Lee’s mind returned to her patients. For a while, Lee had some ethical issues about what she had done to them, Then she remembered her phone conversations with Maura and Dave a few months ago and her hypnotism session with them afterward. Her qualms then quickly dissipated. Like Maura and Dave, Jeremy and Veronica were now ecstatically happy. Lee wouldn’t have them any other way.