The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yours, body and soul

SUMMARY : Mary’s sweet and relaxing descent to her husband’s complete satisfaction

DISCLAIMERS : DISCLAIMERS: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between people. If any of these concepts disturb you, DON’T READ IT. Comments can be sent to

It was late in the evening and I was sitting on the couch with my wife Mary. She had lain down beside me and her head was resting on my lap. As usual, I was playing with her long brown hair with my hand much like if it was a big comb while talking to her smoothly.

Noticing she seemed at peace and without any second thought, I said what seemed obvious, “You are definitely relaxed…”

Mary sighed a soft, “Yesss…”

The dull tone she used surprised me.

Puzzled, it took a moment for me to realize…

“No!” I thought, “It can’t be that…”

I had to know so I tried, “Mary, you are asleep…”

I asked it as somewhat a question but it was more an affirmation. It took a moment before Mary answered with that same monotonous voice, “Yesss…”

I couldn’t believe it: I had just hypnotized my wife!

I didn’t really know what to do next so I just went on suggesting to my wife that she was relaxed and feeling very good and safe. This gave me some time to think about it.

I quickly admitted to myself that the whole situation required way more reflection than that little brain of mine could deal with while keeping my wife in that hypnotized state.

One thing was sure though, I definitely wanted to be able to get my wife back to that state some time later.

The plan was to make her want to try that again and then, wake her up…

—Mary, you love when I comb your hair like tonight, don’t you? (That’s how we called it when I played with her hair on the couch.)

—Yess…

—When I comb your hair, you relax, forget all your worries and your mind gets into that peaceful state it is in right now and it makes you feel totally at peace.

—Yess…

—In fact, you really love those sessions. You see nothing wrong with them. You like them so much that you’d agree gladly if I offered to do it again.

—Yess…

—And when I comb your hair, you are going to quickly fall back to that great state that you’re in right now.

I made sure to repeat this to her until I felt pretty sure that she’d want to try it again next time I offered. I closed the whole deal by telling her she’d wake up, remember nothing and go to bed to get a restful night of sleep.

That’s exactly what happened when she woke up.

Following that first experience, my wife and I spent many more evenings on the couch doing relaxation sessions.

Of course, I made her kwak like a duck, become as stiff as a bar of steel while I seated on her. I even got her to do a striptease…

What??? I’m a man!

Anyway, overtime, I became better with each session which was the whole point of this. I used those times to reinforce in her mind that she really liked it and saw nothing wrong with it.

* * *

One night, we had a fight over our sex life. I teased my wife about the fact that we didn’t have enough sex (are you surprised?). I made a joke about a quick blowjob every night would suffice thinking I was funny…

My wife didn’t find it funny.

The thing is she doesn’t just do no blowjob; she despises it and finds it degrading. Because of the situation, bringing the subject was like throwing a grenade in a minefield…

Boom!

While my wife retreated in the living room, I went to my usual HQ in such situations: the garage. Doing some manual job or just cleaning up my tools always helped me think and put perspective in situations like thise one.

So…my wife had overreacted. Ok! Nothing new there, right?

Other than that, like most couples, I want more sex; my wife thinks I’m a pig; Still nothing new there, right?

Except… now, maybe I had a way to get around all this: during our little relax sessions, I made her like those sessions. Would it be possible to influence the way she thinks about sex?

It was worth a try.

I went back to my wife doing my best “I’m sorry, honey” personification and I offered to comb her hair to help her relax.

Her eyes lit up and she gladly accepted my offer. Soon, Mary was back in a deep trance.

I decided to try something safe. My wife is not very tall, 5′2″ and she is on the curvy side with a nice natural hourglass shaped body that I totally adore. She had taken some weight over the years and felt that she was fat. This means of course that she couldn’t stand wearing anything that would show her nice round ass or bring attention to her round breasts (E cup last time I checked).

You guess the result? She was always wearing loose stuff and felt uncomfortable being naked around me.

It was time to try my stuff. My plan was to make her change her attitude about her looks.

So, I started to suggest…

—Mary, men in general love women with nice curves.

My wife was ok with that idea.

—Your body has nice curves.

On this, my wife’s face showed a bit of resistance. I went on.

—You have round hips and E cupped breasts. This implies that your body has curves like every normal woman.

My wife relaxed on this.

—Your body has nice curves and men love women with nice curves. Since I am a man, I love the way your body looks.

The idea seemed to become more acceptable to my wife.

—If men find that your body has nice curves and I find that it has nice curves, this can only mean that your body indeed has nice curves. Don’t you agree?

It took a moment but my wife finally accepted the logic, “Yesss…”

—Since your body has nice curves, you shouldn’t feel ashamed of it. Your body has nice curves and you feel good about them since that’s what men look for in woman’s body.

Mary nodded.

—Since I love the way your body looks, you are not ashamed with how your body looks and we live together, you should feel comfortable being naked around me in the house.

That idea was tough for Mary to accept and I had to twist it in different forms until she came to accept it but she finally agreed to it.

—So, from now on, when we are just the two of us, you will feel totally comfortable being naked or in your undies in the house; especially in the morning or late in the evening.

By then, Mary had accepted the whole concept. She agreed without any resistance. Concluding I had won that first set, I decided it was time to end this.

—Mary, tonight, you will go to sleep stark naked and have a very restful night. Tomorrow morning, you will wake up and you will find that sleeping naked is quite comfortable. You will think nothing of the fact that you are naked and start your day as usual. If you decide to go somewhere or if someone knocks at the door, you will go to our bedroom, put some clothes on and go on with your activities. You will see nothing wrong with the whole situation.

I brought the session to an end. Mary woke up and yawned.

She looked at me, “Guess I fell asleep again? Wanna go to bed?”

She took off her clothes (which was just normal) but I took all my will power to hide my smile when I saw her get in bed without a pj.

She went to sleep all right. Sleep was tougher for me. I was too excited by the situation.

* * *

During the following sessions, I had Mary feel even better about the way she looks and brought her to think she should wear clothes that revealed more of her nice body. I even got her to feel good and aroused when she noticed me looking at her body.

Let me tell you, the change was noticeable. My wife started to wear stuff I didn’t even know she still had. Tighter pants, form fitting skirts and better fitting blouses showed her curves nicely (just like I knew they would).

She also started to parade more in front of me and I could see the attention I was giving her during those occasion turned her on.

Of course, during the next sessions, I decided to lift the whole thing another notch by bringing her to consider sexy clothing. One night, while she was in trance, I brought up the concept…

—Mary, how do you feel when I look at your body?

—I feel… good…

—You feel good but does it arouse you?

—Yesss…

So, being aroused feels good?

—Yesss…

—Mary, men find sexily clothed women much more pleasing to the eye… And you know I am a man. So, if you were to wear sexy clothes, I would look at you much more and that would arouse you even more and feeling aroused does feel good, doesn’t it?

—Yess…

—So, you want to wear sexy clothes so that I look at you but more to the point, you want me to find you sexy. What you really wish when you wear sexy clothes is to arouse me. Arousing me arouses you, doesn’t it?

—Yess…

During the rest of the session, I made sure she wanted to wear sexy clothes around me. I made her desire to arouse me with her looks. Once I was sure she had understood the whole thing, I ended the session.

This session was followed by others during the rest of the week but it didn’t seem to work right away. I was a bit disappointed as Mary’s clothing didn’t get any sexier.

Then, Saturday, she arrived home with a couple of bags. She seemed pretty excited about it.

I was on the couch watching TV. She looked at me, “I’m so glad you’re home honey. You wouldn’t believe all the great stuff I saw today at the mall.”

—From the load of bags you’re carrying, I bet you saw a lot…

My wife made a funny face, “Yeah… right! Anyway, I must show you what I bought. Stay there ok?”

With that, she went to our bedroom with her bags. A couple of minutes later, Mary got out of there and came before me, “So, what do you think?”

She had on a tight black halter dress; the hem finished just inches below her round butt. The 3 inches (or 4, I wasn’t sure) platform high heels she had certainly made it look even rounder.

Totally stunned, I stuttered, “It’s… It’s… fucking hot!”

My wife was all smiles. Trying to get my senses back, I added, “Mary, I’m not kidding: you are really sexy in that dress.”

That last comment had my wife starting to blush.

That’s when I realized… my wife had probably wanted to look sexy around me during the whole week but she felt she didn’t have the right clothes for it. That’s why she waited for the weekend to buy some sexy stuff and surprise me with it.

…and my comments on how sexy she was turned her on just like I had taught her.

Little test just to make sure, “No kidding honey! You’re really hot in that.”

Mary’s face started to show some obvious uncomfort while she squeezed her thighs together. She did her best to smile but it was clear she was having a hard time concealing her arousal.

“Gotcha!” I thought.

I started to use a sexier tone, “In fact, honey, you look so sexy, some of my stuff is getting harder and bigger with every seconds I look at you…”

That was too much for my wife. She literally jumped on me on the couch and started to kiss me with a passion I hadn’t seen often.

She didn’t wait and went for my pants. An instant later, she was impaling herself on me.

Totally stunned at first, my brain skipped a bit before I realized… my wife was actually fucking herself on me reverse call girl…

…and fuck! She was wet…

I reached to grab her tits with my hands. She pushed them away.

Ok! I had pushed my luck a bit too far here. She had accepted her body but not to the point of accepting to be groped (another thing she didn’t like).

That would have to be fixed.

All the while, my wife was still fucking herself on me and I was getting pretty worked up. Mary herself seemed to be enjoying herself pretty much.

Soon, I was climaxing.

Boy! Did it feel good…

When I came down, I noticed my wife seemed annoyed. I asked, “What’s wrong honey?”

—Nothing…

—No, tell me what’s wrong.

—Well… you came but I didn’t.

With that started a long conversation filled with apologies and understanding and… blah blah blah…

Want me to be honnest?

I didn’t care… I knew how to fix all that!

* * *

During the next sessions, I fixed a couple of things with my wife’s attitude towards sex…

First, I completed the shift in her attitude about her body.

—Mary, you love to way you feel when you look sexy in front of me.

—Yesss…

— You love it because it arouses you.

—Yesss…

—Well… I know a way for you to use your body and be even sexier and feel even more aroused. You’d love that, wouldn’t you?

My wife nodded… eagerly.

—Mary, a better way to be more aroused is to let me caress your body.

—You love to show me your breasts. It makes you aroused but letting me caress them would make you feel way better. When I caress your breasts, it’s the ultimate proof that I find them sexy. So, when I caress your breasts, it makes you feel a lot sexier than when I look at them. When I fondle your breasts, your arousal explodes and you love it.

—When I caress your breasts, you feel sexy and aroused. When I fondle your breasts, you become horny and you love it. You want to have sex with me and feeling that way feels good.

—When I caress your body, Mary, you get hot for sex and that makes you feel good. You love being sexy, Mary. You love being aroused and horny and my caresses on your body make you feel just like that.

—So, Mary, you love when I caress your body. You want me to caress your body. You want to look sexy and arouse me. This way, I’ll want to caress your body.

—When I caress your body, you know that I find you sexy and that you’ve done what was right to make me aroused. That makes you even more aroused and totally horny.

During the next sessions, I pushed those concepts in Mary’s subconscious.

The result?

In one word?

Alleluiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

We started fucking pretty much every night. In the house, Mary was now only wearing negligees and sexy stuff. Whenever I looked at her, a wide sexy smile would appear on her face and if I went to grab her tits or her ass, next thing I knew, she was jumping on me.

Mary’s attitude towards her body on the list of things to fix? Checked!

So, during the next sessions, I did increase her pride about her body a bit to make her not only accept her curves but be proud of them.

Maybe I pushed a bit on that aspect because, after a while, she not only loved her big round tits (that’s how she calls them now!), she loved it when her nipples showed through her clothes and made sure to fondle her tits often so they showed pretty much all the time when she was around me.

Next thing, I started to work on her unease to reach orgasm. While she was in a trance one night, I got her relaxed but smoothly aroused.

—Mary, I want you to put a hand between your legs… That’s it… right on your pussy.

—Now, Mary, I want you to play with your pussy. I want you to masturbate.

I had a pretty good control over Mary during our relaxation sessions by then. So, she didn’t flinch with that.

—How does it make you feel?

Although she had just started to play with herself, Mary answered the obvious answer,"…feel aroused…”

—Do you like to be aroused?

—Yesss…

—Yes, Mary. In fact, you love being aroused. Being aroused feels good. Go on masturbating…

Mary went on with playing her clit. Soon, a finger went to her vagina and she started to show obvious signs of profound arousal.

—Mary, is your arousal increasing?

—Mmmmyyesss…

—This is because you love being aroused. You love it so much and it makes you feel so good that being aroused arouses you…

—Now, Mary, I want you to think about having sex with your husband. Think about having sex with me as you go on masturbating.

—Imagine I’m fucking you right now. Imagine that those fingers in your pussy are my cock. Does it make you aroused?

—Gnnnyyyesss…

—Of course, it makes you aroused. Having sex with me is a very pleasant feeling.

—You love having sex with me, Mary. Having sex with me turns you on. It turns you on so much that it is easy for you to get powerful orgasms.

—You are masturbating, Mary. You are masturbating thinking about having sex with me which is something that turns you on big time. That’s why Mary you are going to have an orgasm… NOW!

Boom! Mary arched her back and stopped making any sound. For many seconds, she looked like someone who’s just been shocked after a cardiac arrest but she stayed there without any move.,,

…and then she got back on the bed. (Did I tell you I got her to relax in the bed from times to times now?)

Ok. Mary had had an orgasm but I wanted to get her used to have many. So, I didn’t let her any chance to slow down.

—Mary, go on masturbating. In your mind, you are still fucking with me. You are feeling the arousal getting back and you welcome it. You just had an orgasm but since I didn’t stop fucking you, you are getting aroused again… and you love it.

Mary’s breath quickly got back to a scattered rhythm.

—You love when I fuck you. It’s a great feeling and it makes you feel so good. I’m fucking you and it makes you feel sexy; it makes you feel aroused. It doesn’t matter if you just had an orgasm because it makes you horny. It makes you want more.

—You just had an orgasm but it doesn’t matter, being fucked by me, you quickly get to brink of another orgasm … and that’s what you want. You want to cum again. You welcome the arousal and the pleasure it’s giving you.

Mary was plowing her fingers in her twat at full speed. She was totally gone in her fantasy.

—You love to fuck with me, Mary. You love it because it is easy for you to get powerful orgasms repeatedly. Do you feel it, Mary? Do you feel your next orgasm coming?

—Gnnnn…yesss….

—That’s it, Mary! Let the arousal get through your mind. Let it crush all your inhibitions. You love to fuck with me. You want to fuck with me. You want to cum… NOW!

Boom! Another orgasm…

—That’s it Mary. Don’t stop masturbating. In your mind, I still haven’t stopped fucking you and you love it. This time, though, you feel it’s going to be different. I am showing all the symptoms that I’m about to cum and that’s the most arousing thing that you can feel.

My wife was still gasping for air from the second orgasm that she started to moan; her hips bucking against her hand.

—Oh yes, Mary! I’m fucking you and I’m about to cum and that’s the best thing that can happen because when I cum, you get to feel your most powerful orgasms.

My wife was frantic. She was so wild that she had arched her hips; trying to fuck herself against her hand.

—Mary, you’re feeling my cock in your pussy. It’s swelling. I’m gonna cum any second now and when I do, you’re going to have the best orgasm of your life.

—Mary, I’m cumming… NOW!

Boom! Mary was hit again by a thunderous orgasm but this one was verbal; something I wasn’t used to see with her. She fucked herself and yelled, “Yes! Yes! I’m cumming…. Yes…”

After that session, I had Mary to relax and agree with the fact that she was multi-orgasmic.

After a while, I woke her up.

Must I tell you? I was more than ready to test her new capacities…

Bad idea!

Mary was so sore (she didn’t know why…) that I never got the occasion to penetrate her. She was aroused alright but it hurt too much whenever I tried to get in. So, we made out a bit but that’s about it.

Add to this that she doesn’t do blow jobs…

Once she fell asleep, I finished the job solo…imagining what it would be like to have her blow me…

* * *

Over the next sessions, I made sure that little break wouldn’t last. Let me tell you I did a pretty good job on Mary’s libido. After a couple of days, I awoke to the nice feeling of a horny wife who humped on my leg in the bed while her hands did a wonderful job at making my cock hard.

I looked at Mary, “Hi sexy! That’s a nice way to wake up your husband…I gotta say: I could hardly be more pleased.”

In a grunt, my wife had removed the sheets and impaled herself on my cock. She grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts. She looked at me with a lustful determination in her eyes, “Honey, I need your cock in me…”

With that, she started to fuck herself on my cock in slow deeply felt fashion. She made sure to make me squeeze her breasts while she slowly went up and down on my cock breathing her arousal.

It didn’t take long before Mary got pretty hot. She started to go faster on the job and soon, she was having a first orgasm. It didn’t look like an earth shattering orgasm but she cane anyway as she threw her head back, her eyes closed tights and stopped breathing for a couple of seconds before falling down on me.

While she was coming back from her climax, I took the occasion to propose a switch for doggie style. She used to dislike that position saying she found it degrading but I always suspected it was because it stimulated me too much and I came before she did.

Since she already had an orgasm, my guess was she was going to be more open about it.

I guessed right and a minute later, I was behind my wife who was on all four and I was pistonning her fuckhole on sixth gear.

I always liked that position and it didn’t take long before I started to feel the surge in my plumbing. A moment later, I exploded in my wife. The orgasm was intense but I did my best to go on fucking her twat.

Realising I was cumming, my wife got her second climax. This one was way more intense and she couldn’t repress herself from yelling, “Yeessss…. Yessss…. Oh yessss… I’m cumming…I’m cumming…”

* * *

The next couple of weeks, I savored my work. Mary and I fucked like we pretty much never had.

One thing that started to annoy me was how much time I lost combing her hair before she got under when I hypnotized her. The next thing that annoyed me (way much more) was that despite the increase in her libido, Mary still refused to go down on me.

What’s funny about those problems is that Mary offered me the solution for both of them without knowing it.

One night, as she was doing crosswords, I realized she often put her pen in her mouth.

It’s a bad habit she’s always had since I knew her. She once told me it helped her focus…

…and focus is a good thing, don’t you think?

So, that night, instead of getting my wife to go on the couch while I combed her hair, I started to play with her hair while she was doing crosswords.

As I thought, it didn’t matter in which position she was; she quickly started to lose focus about the crosswords and started to relax.

Soon, the crossword paperbook fell on her lap as she let her arm go down but I made sure she kept her other hand up so that the pen stayed in her mouth.

Once I felt she was relaxed enough, I started to get her to focus even more on the pen in her mouth.

I had her to realize that she didn’t need a pen but anything that was long and that she could put in her mouth. With time, I had her to let go of the pen and use her thumb instead.

I went on with my suggestions making sure she made the connection in her mind between having her thumb in her mouth and being focused, relaxed and open to my suggestions.

I turned around that idea for a while. Once I was comfortable that she got it, I had her to wake up and go to bed.

During the next sessions, I reinforced that concept. It reached a point where I didn’t have to comb Mary’s hair anymore. All I had to do was to tell her to put her thumb in her mouth and listen to my voice and her eyes would become glassy and numb.

My first problem was fixed.

For my second problem, I went on with my wife’s training during the next sessions but I made her develop a fetish about having something in her mouth. With time, she didn’t just get focused and relaxed while she had her thumb in her mouth; she started to become smoothly aroused.

One night, I felt pretty comfortable I would be able to get her to blow me… while hypnotized, of course.

—When I tell you to do so, I want you to open your eyes, Mary. I want you to open your eyes but you will stay in that relaxed state where your mind is totally open to suggestions. You will see something in front of your face but you won’t realize what it is. You will see it but your mind won’t recognize what it is.

I took my pants down and added, “Mary, I want you to open your eyes.”

My wife opened her eyes. They were glassy and they seemed totally out of focus.

—Now, Mary, we are going to put something else than your thumb in your mouth. At the count of three, I want you to remove your thumb but I want you to keep your mouth wide open. I will put something else in your mouth and you are going to suck on it just like you sucked on your thumb.

—1…2…3

Numbly, my wife took her thumb out of her mouth and let her arm fall to the side of her body.

That was the moment of truth. I approached and, with the tip of my cock, lightly touched her open lips. My wife didn’t resist. She pushed herself forward to meet my hard on and started to suck on it.

—Pffffioooou…

That was me feeling much better!!!

I wasn’t surprised to see that my wife didn’t suck on my cock like a blowjob but more like she did with her thumb or a pacifier. So, I couldn’t say it was a really arousing feeling but it was a start.

—Mary, as you suck on that new object, you realize it’s even more pleasant than your thumb. In fact, you prefer to suck on this new object much more than your thumb.

—When you suck on this object, you get much more focused. Your mind gets even more relaxed and you feel much better.

My wife sighed. I went on…

—Now, Mary, this object gives you more pleasure than your thumb because it is big and hard. It makes you feel much better when it is big and hard.

—But… If you don’t take good care of this object, it will melt and get smaller much like an ice cube under the sun. To make sure it stays big and hard, you need to suck on it like it’s a nice popsicle. You have to put your lips around it and make it get in and out of your mouth rhythmically.

—Do it, Mary. Suck on that object like it is a nice popsicle.

Fuck! Can you imagine how long it had been since my last blow job? I wasn’t totally prepared for the stimulation…

—Ok…Mary… This object is very fragile but it still requires you to hold it. So, when you suck on it, you can use your hand to hold its base.

With that, she took hold of my cock nice and slowly.

—Now, you know that you like salty meals better than extra sweet desserts, right?

My wife nodded, “Mhmmm…hmmm…”

Fuck! She was getting really good… I thought, “I gotta hold on… I gotta resist… I still have instructions to give… I gotta hold on… I gotta resist…”

—Well… if you do your job proper…ly on this object… you will be rewarded with a… nice… and salty liquid in your mouth… This liquid will taste really… good.

I have to hold on… I have to hold on…

—This liquid… means you’ve done… job right… So… when you start feeling… this really… good tasting… juice in your mouth…

I have to hold on… I have to hold on…

—In fact, you will… feel so… good… that, at the… moment you will… feel this juice in… your mouth…. You will have… an orgasm…

—…it will be a nice… and warm orgasm… it’ll make you… feel warm… proud… satisfied of… what you did…

I have to hold on… I have to hold on…

—…You will feel so… good and that juice… will taste so… good that you... will swallow it… greedily and love it… Do you understand?

Mary didn’t even have time to agree that I exploded in her mouth. Let me tell you it was by far the best orgasm I had had for a really long time.

From a far distance, I heard my wife moan. I guess it was her climaxing too.

When I got back down, I looked at my wife. She was sucking at my cock, lapping at it, swallowing my spunk like it was the greatest meal on Earth.

—Now, Mary, once the object has rewarded you and you have swallowed all the liquid that was available, you may stop sucking at it. So, I want to you to stop your sucking and step back.

—I want you to close your eyes. Marvel at the great taste of that object’s reward. You love it, don’t you?

My wife had a stupid drunk like smile on her face. She agreed, “Yeesss…”

I took the break to get my pants up and get my ideas straight!

I finished the session by reinforcing in my wife’s mind how much she loved that new object and how much she loved sucking at it and get rewarded.

* * *

I started the following sessions with my wife sucking at her thumb and had her switch to my dick.

After a couple of days of that regimen, I was confident enough to have her realize that what she was sucking at was my cock and that she loved it.

Another couple of weeks and Mary had made a clear separation between getting under while sucking at her thumb and getting aroused while sucking my cock.

I turned her fetish of having something in her mouth to a total adoration for my cock. I had her reach a point in our sessions where knowing my cock was hard was making her hot. I also improved her climax when I came.

One evening, I decided to test it for real.

I was taking a shower while my wife was in our bed reading. Of course, she was wearing a sexy negligee. She only wore the sexiest clothes when we were alone.

Once done, I made myself hard just prior to get out of the bathroom. Then, I went in our bedroom totally naked, sporting my hard on.

I asked, “Hi, you sexy thing…”

My wife looked over her book.

She then saw my hard on. The impact was instantly visible. She dropped the book on her lap like it was the most useless thing. Her eyes never left my pubic region. Her mouth started to smile slowly with a seductive twist. I noticed her nostrils inflating. The arousal was obvious.

She replied, “Hi…big boy…”

I approached; slowly jerking my hard on, making sure it stayed that way. I grinned, “See anything you like?”

My wife didn’t speak. She seemed too mesmerized by my cock. She just nodded as her arms slowly stretched in my direction.

When I reached the bed, she was on all four over the sheets; her head in my direction. As if it was the most natural thing to do, she took my cock with her hands and brought her mouth to it to give me a deeply felt blowjob.

I looked at my wife and I couldn’t believe how sexy she was. One hand quickly went between her legs and the way her hips jerked, she seemed to get a lot of pleasure from masturbating while sucking my cock.

A slurping sound brought my eyes back to her loving mouth. I realized that she was licking some precum like the most delicious “hors d’oeuvre”. She quickly got back at sucking my cock.

—Geez…Mary… You’re gonna make me cum…

Hearing me say that brought my wife to start sucking at my cock with a vengeance and soon, what had to happen happened.

I fucking came!

Must I tell you that my climax was prolonged by seeing my wife swallowing my spunk and climaxing herself?

* * *

It’s been a while since we started doing our relaxation session, my wife and I. I think we had reached a pretty good balance.

I just needed a little something more…

One morning, I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom when I saw Mary pass in the corridor in a hurry. Hearing her grabbing her purse and her keys, I knew she was trying to leave. Her comment while she opened the front door only confirmed that, “Honey, I’m leaving. I’m gonna e-mail you what I need at the grocery for tonight. You can pick it up on your way back home tonight…”

I had already stopped brushing my teeth guessing what was coming. I replied right away, “Whoa… I didn’t approve the way you’re dressed. Come back here!”

I heard Mary say something. Maybe she cursed through her teeth but she put back her keys and purse where they had been anyway. It was followed by the sound of her high heels on the floor approaching. She didn’t do any other comment which didn’t surprise me. During our sessions, I had trained her to become docile towards me and as she approached, I knew that a smooth and comforting feeling of docility was starting to cloud her mind. If I didn’t know better, she probably didn’t know why she was pissed at first. By now, she probably agreed that my demand was just plain normal.

I heard the footsteps stop in the middle of the corridor. Looking by the door, I saw Mary looking at herself in the mirror. She already had a gazed content look in her eyes.

She grabbed her tits through her shirt which brought a dopey smile on her face as she looked at her image in the mirror. She made sure to tease her nipples making them rock hard.

That reaction didn’t surprise me. For a while now, Mary had learned to enjoy her big tits and just loved fondling them. She knew I preferred them with rock hard nipples and she loved how sexy it made her look.

I feigned to finish brushing my teeth when she got in.

I looked at her and smiled. Her look was perfect just the way I liked for her to look at work.

Her suit was professional alright: charcoal blazer with a matching over the knee skirt, but it was nicely sexy as she wore 4″ glossy black stilettos with fishnet black panty hose with flowers printed in it.

Now, what I really loved in her look (and what started my hard on as always) was how she wore all that. The blazer was a bit too small and opened up to let her big round tits show themselves in all their glory through a stretched white shirt. The fact that Mary was now instinctively pushing her chest and pulling back her shoulders certainly didn’t hurt the look.

The shirt’s top three undone buttons cleavage was vertiginous and her rock hard nipples were clearly visible; threatening to rip through the tight fabric.

She turned on herself making sure to push out her round ass in her tight skirt like she offered it to be grabbed.

I seized the occasion. Approaching, I started to caress her ass with one hand as the other one went for her tits. Through the mirror, I could actually see her mind being more and more clouded by a welcomed fog of arousal as her face slacked while she rested her head on my shoulder. She closed her eyes and let a wide contented smile lit up her face as her mind dived in the feeling of having her body fondled. I told her, “Now that’s what I call a proper look for the job.”

She smiled, “Thank you!”

—Now, were you about to leave?

I could see a bit of embarrassment making her cheeks blush. She opened her eyes and moved a bit from me. A bit panicked, she tried to explain, “It’s… It’s just that I have a lot of work to do and…”

I almost started to laugh but succeeded to hold myself. I tried my best to comfort her, “I understand. You need to get to work early.“

All the while, I made her turn and face me. I brought one hand to caress her cheek while my other hand went for her tits pulling on her nipples.

That’s something that turned her on immensely now and Mary stopped talking. Her face was back at that relaxed horny contented state as she dived into the feeling.

I went on, “You also have to understand that I also have needs. You see, Mary. I didn’t get my good morning blow job this morning.”

My wife’s eyes lit on. Her fetish for blow jobs hadn’t decreased with time and just hearing me talk about it ignited her need.

Just in case, I took my hand from her cheek and brought my middle finger in her mouth. Instinctively, she started to suck on it while she looked at my with a knowingly lustful look.

I knew by then she was totally turned on. Smiling, I added, “I understand you were in a hurry this morning but now, seeing you looking so sexy, I mean, you gave me a hard on and…”

Just like I thought, the instant my wife heard about my hard on, any resistance left crumbled. She got down on her knees unbuckling my belt as I concluded, “…I thought that maybe you could give it to me now?”

She didn’t answer. She took my cock out of my pants and started to blow me right away with a look of deep satisfaction in her eyes.

I marveled looking at her at how she had become an expert doing blow jobs. She wasn’t only good at doing them; she also made sure to give me the best erotic show while she did them.

Right now, she had taken her tits out of her shirt and bra and was fondling them with one hand while masturbating my cock with the other one. Her mouth went from sucking and licking my cock while moaning (a little extra feeling that I liked) to tell me how much she loved my cock or to ask me if I loved what my little cocksucker did, an expression that turned her on.

All that while, she looked at me in the eyes with the most lustful eyes.

With that kind of treatment, you understand that I couldn’t last long but I felt like a bit more.

So, I told Mary, “You suck like a pro, honey. Now, why don’t you stand up, look at the mirror and take off that skirt of yours for me?”

Mary’s eyes lit up. In an instant, she was on her feet, skirt and G-string out of the way, pulling at her ass cheeks with her hands as she did her best to raise her ass for me.

I approached and pushed my cock between her ass cheeks. As I grabbed and squeezed her tits, I told in her ears, “You know what’s coming, don’t you?”

My wife moaned a warmly felt, “Yessss…”

—Is it me or you have become quite an anal addict lately?

I knew she was pretty fond of the expression “anal addict”. She pushed her ass against me moaning, “Oh yess…. I’m such a fucking anal addict. I love it when you fuck me in the ass.”

I decided to tease her, “Well… I’m not sure if I should…”

Mary reacted strongly on that. As her hips started to jerk on my cock, she begged me, “Of course, you should honey. Please, fuck my ass. Put that big cock of yours in my ass. Make me your asswhore, honey… Please… Please…”

She was now masturbating my cock going up and down with her hips while squeezing her butts on it and I have to admit the feeling was quite pleasing. She also played with her tits and looked at me with her most lustful look doing her best to arouse me.

The effort was commendable. I decided to go for it (like there had been any other option!!!).

I brought my cock at her rosebud. It was all lubed up. That’s something that amazed me: since I had taught Mary through our relaxation sessions to love anal sex, she had developed a capacity to lubricate… from the ass!

I started to push. As she had learned to, Mary’s ass instinctively started to relax and opened up to welcome my cock. Mary exhaled a satisfied breath of air, “Ooooohh yesssss, honey! Just like that. Gimme that great cock of yours…”

It didn’t take long before I was fucking her puck hole with all I had. Mary was totally in it,”Oh yes! Fuck my ass just like that, honey! Make me your asswhore… Fuck my ass… Fuck my ass…”

A bit tired, I switched position and placed my butts against the counter. Mary didn’t question my choice: she repositioned herself and impaled her asshole on me.

Soon, we were back at full throttle but what was great with this way is that she was anal fucking herself on me while I could sit back and admire the show.

It was time to motivate her a bit with something that turned her on immensely: being called dirty names.

I went for her tits and told her, “Honey, you’re such a fucking nympho. Look at yourself in the mirror.”

Mary turned her head to look at the mirror on the side wall.

—You love it when I fuck your big round ass like the anal addict that you are just like I’m doing right now.

—You love to show me your big round tits. It makes you wet when I grab them just like right now.

—Tell me, do you like what you see?

Mary was looking at herself. She seemed mesmerized by the image she was looking at and I knew why because…

What she saw was a beautiful curvy woman getting properly fucked in the ass by her husband. And she marveled at the sexiness of it all.

What she saw was a husband that she loved and who was pleased with his curvy sex crazed wife assfucking herself on his hard cock and that turned her on.

What she saw was her husband’s hard cock and she realized just how much she adored it.

What she saw was a big titted woman who enjoyed any form of sex with her husband because she felt sexy around him and craved his big hard cock.

What she saw was a docile big titted cocksucking anal whore who loved doing whatever was necessary to please her husband and make his cock cum because it made her cum.

What she saw made her totally happy because she realized that she needed me and that turned her on.

What she saw was that she was now mine, body and soul and she loved it.

…and the fact that I had programmed all this in her subconscious during our last sessions certainly didn’t hurt.

So, when her eyes went wide and she started to yell, “I’m gonna cum… I’m gonna cum… Fuck my ass, honey… Squeeze my fucking tits… I’m gonna cum… I’m gonna…ggngnnggnnnghhh.” I pretty much knew what was coming so I kept on fucking her ass but I made sure that her legs didn’t betray her by holding her by her tits…

…right on time when she was hit by a thunderous orgasm.

When she came back from the climax, I got my cock out of her ass and had her to go her knees facing me.

She seemed a bit out of it. She looked at my cock with adoring eyes and a dopey smile.

I had not cum yet and, on instinct, Mary went to finish me with a blow job. I intervened, “Honey, you sure give the best blow jobs I ever had but I have a little request.”

She looked at me, a question mark in her eyes.

—Grab my cock with one hand.

—Put your other hand on your pussy. That’s it. Play with your pussy.

Right away, Mary’s breathe accelerated.

—Now, I want you to suck on my cock and give me the most sensual, deeply felt blow job you’ve ever given me while you masturbate.

—Every once in a while, I want you to tell me that you are mine, body and soul, and to beg me to cum on your face and your big tits. Of course, you do understand where I wanna cum…

My wife’s face lit up. She kissed my cock looking at me while she started to masturbate. A moment later, she was French kissing it like her first teenage lover. Her hands never stopping, she looked at me with her most adoring sincere eyes, “Honey, I am yours, body and soul. I wanna make you cum on my face and my big fucking tits. Mark me with your spunk… It will be the proof that I’m yours…”

With that, she was back at lapping at my cock on all its length doing her best to look at me before getting back at sucking it like her life depended on it.

She added, “I am yours, honey, body and soul. I live to please you. Looking sexy for you turns me on. I get hot whenever you look at my body. When you look at my big tits, my nipples get hard. “

She went back at sucking my cock. This time, she made sure to put extra saliva on it and caressed it with her face like it was the softest teddy bear. She moaned with a contented smile while doing it making sure to make eye contact with me.

She added, “When you look at my ass, it sends a fucking pulse to my pussy and ass and it makes me horny for your big cock. I love your big cock. I can’t live without it. I love to worship it with my mouth; I adore to cum on it when it’s in my pussy and I crave to have it split my ass. I’m all yours, honey. My body is yours to use whenever you see fit. My soul is yours to please you and make you happy as you wish. “

I was starting to lose it and Mary saw it. She accelerated her hand job making sure to introduce a little pulsating squeeze to make it even hotter. She added, “Yes, honey… Cum on my face and my… fucking big tits… Please… plaster my face… my hair, my tits… mark me as yours.”

I looked at Mary. Her breathing was scattered and heavy. She too was about to cum which is something she was used to by now.

…but I had programmed her for more on this one. I wanted her to welcome the devotion she had for me and be aroused by it. I wanted her to have the most satisfying orgasm, not necessarily the most powerful but a climax that would convince her that she totally agreed with what she was.

She looked horny, aroused, lustful, exhilarated but she also looked happy to be like that, satisfied by the whole situation.

Fuck! It was such a sight…

I exploded in a grunt!

Mary started to smile her widest smile as a first stream of cum hit her face, some of it getting in her welcoming mouth while the rest fell on her chin, nose and left cheek. She went on jerking my cock and got rewarded by a second stream that went further and landed on her hair. The third stream, less powerful, ejected and while its tip landed on her chin, the rest spread itself on her right tit; ending on its areola.

Mary never stopped her fist on my cock and certainly never stopped masturbating herself. Of course, her climax hit her hard but it was different this time. Mary never totally lost it. The climax seemed to spread in her body like a powerful drug. When it hit her brain, she looked at me with a contented smile, her nostrils inflating while she pressed my cock all over her mouth and cheeks making sure to spread my spunk on her face.

As her other hand went from her cunt to scoop the cum on her tits and bring it to her mouth, Mary looked at me, her face glistening with my cum, “Thank you, honey. You’ve marked me. Now, I am yours, body and soul.”

Thinking about it, I could only agree with that.