The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yummy Mummy gets Candy for her Baby Girl

Still flushed from successfully exacting revenge on her former employer, Bellinda unlocked the front door of Penelope’s large house, standing aside to let Penelope and Gemma in ahead of her. “I’ll just go and get changed,” she said as she closed the door behind her and undid the belt of her short, beige trench-coat.

“Oh, don’t do that, my Angel,” Penelope said as she stood behind her lover and helped remove the coat, planting a little kiss on Bellinda’s bare shoulder.

As always, Bellinda felt a small thrill of pleasure when Penelope called her, ‘my Angel’, and, mixed with the tender kiss and Penelope’s hands caressing Bellinda’s breasts through her leather basque, she felt exhilarated.

With a sigh Bellinda let her head fall to one side, allowing Penelope to kiss the side of her neck. “Mmm,” she breathed, “that feels wonderful.”

As Penelope continued to tenderly kiss the brunette’s throat, her hand moving down over her firm, bare midriff, Bellinda asked pitifully, “can I at least lose the boots, their killing me!”

Penelope laughed and said, after one final nibble of her lover’s earlobe, “Of course you can, my Angel. Come through and I’ll take them off for you.”

“What about me, Mummy?” Gemma asked plaintively.

Both women turned to look at the beautiful, nineteen year old blonde as she bit her bottom lip pensively. Bellinda couldn’t believe how incredibly cute and sexy she looked in her short pink and white checked dress, shuffling her feet, apparently all too aware of the large latex butt-plug in her anus.

“Does Mummy’s baby-girl need to pee-pee?” Penelope asked.

With her eyes cast to the floor, she nodded her head, her bangs, tied with pink satin ribbons, bounced as she said softly, “I do now, Mummy.”

“Why don’t you pop upstairs and put on your nightie,” Penelope suggested. “And when Mummy’s helped Aunty Bellinda take off her boots, she’ll come and take you to the toilet. Do you think you can last that long, sweetie?”

“I think so, Mummy,” Gemma said, adding wistfully, “But don;’t be too long... Please.”

“I won’t, sweetie,” her Mummy promised, kissing her baby-girl on the top of her head.

Reassured, Gemma started to climb the stairs, the other two women’s eyes watching her cute arse as she ascended, her plastic, see-through panties visible beneath the short, lace-trimmed hem of her dress. Half-way up, she stopped, looked back and said, “And don’t forget, Aunty Bellinda, you promised that if I was a good little girl, you’d make my botty buzz.”

Then, lifting her skirt and hooking a finger inside the elasticated leg and pulling it away for proof, she said, “And I have been, I haven’t peed my new panties at all, see.”

“Mummy will make sure you get your reward when she comes up,” Penelope said with a grin. Satisfied, Gemma continued to carefully climb the stairs.

“She is cute, isn’t she,” Bellinda said as the young woman vanished into Penelope’s room.

Slipping her arm around Bellinda’s waist, Penelope agreed, saying, “She certainly is, but right now I want to concentrate on making my Angel feel special. Come along, and lets get those boots off.”

The two women entered the living room and Penelope smoothed the skirt of her business suit over her firm arse as she sat at one end of the sofa saying as she indicated the other end of the settee, and patted her thigh “You sit that side, my Angel, and put your tired feet here.”

Bellinda grinned as she complied, swivelling so that her back was against the upholstered arm and lifting her legs so that her boots rested on Penelope’s stocking clad thighs.

Slowly, seductively, Penelope pulled down the zip of each boot, and then, taking hold of the metal-spiked-heels she pulled each one off, dropping them over the back of the sofa. She started to kneed the soles of Bellinda’s feet, lifting each foot to her mouth and sucking her lover’s toes through her stockings, kissing the tired arches and making Bellinda melt with pleasure.

The moment was broken as they heard a plaintive call from upstairs, “Mummy! I’m ready, and I need to pee-pee, real bad

Both women burst out laughing and Bellinda said, “You better go see to her, sweetheart. You want a drink or something?”

Penelope lifted Bellinda’s feet from her lap and placed them on the floor, causing Bellinda to swivel upright. Penelope stood, and said as she patted Bellinda’s thigh, “No, my Angel. You just stay right here and I’ll be back before you know it. ”

She leant forward, her hand sliding up Bellinda’s thigh as she kissed her lover before squeezing her bare flesh above the dark stocking top and said, “And no playing, I want my Angel all to myself tonight. You just stay right here and don’t move a muscle.”

As Penelope left the room, Bellinda sighed with pleasure as she scrunched her damp toes in the thick pile of the carpet. “I could really do with a nice drink,” she thought, but she felt so comfortable, she really didn’t want to move, and so she simply closed her eyes and listened to the girly-giggles drifting down the stairs.

She wasn’t aware that she had drifted off until she was rudely awoken as Gemma burst into the room exclaiming, “Aunty Bellinda! Aunty Bellinda! Look what Mummy gave me.”

She proudly held out a black remote, the wire from which snaked beneath the pink, fluffy hem of her best, pink-chiffon, halter-neck nightie, before vanishing down the back of her new diaper. Her excitement was clearly visible for all to see beneath the gossamer thin material only just containing her pert breasts.

“If I press this,” Gemma said, as she pushed the button and squealed with delight. “It makes my botty buzz just like you promised.”

Before Bellinda knew what was happening, the young blonde had thrown her arms around her Aunties neck and kissed her passionately before saying between kisses, “Thank you, Aunty Bellinda.”

“You’re welcome, sweetie,” Bellinda replied, patting the blonde’s padded bottom.

“What did Mummy say, sweetheart?” Penelope asked as she entered, drawing an appreciative gasp from Bellinda as she took in the sight of her lover’s full-length, purple-silk dressing gown.

Gemma released her auntie and stood, looking sheepish as she apologised, “Sorry, Mummy. You said if you let me stay up a little, I would have to be quiet and let you and Aunty Bellinda spend some time together.”

The young girl looked like she was about to burst into tears as she pleaded, “Please don’t make me go to bed just yet, Mummy. I promise I’ll be good.”

“What do you think, Aunty Bellinda?” Penelope asked, looking sternly at the errant little girl. “Should we send our naughty little girl to bed with a smacked bottom?”

As much as Bellinda enjoyed watching Penelope chastise Gemma, laying her over her lap and spanking her cute little arse until it glowed pink, she was too laid back at the moment to really enjoy it, and so she answered, “If she behaves, I suppose she can stay and amuse herself for a little bit, providing she goes to bed when her Mummy tells her to.”

“Oh, I will, Aunty Bellinda, I promise.” Gemma gushed, and proceeded to climb onto one of the large armchairs, hanging her slim legs over the arms, displaying her clean nappy for all and sundry.

“Isn’t she the sweetest thing,” Bellinda said with a smile as Penelope sat beside her.

“One of them,” Penelope replied as she unfasten the leather thong that held Bellinda’s hair in its severe ponytail.

In response, to her lover’s compliment and attention, Bellinda turned her head to one-side to allow Penelope to unplait her lustrous locks, sighing with pleasure as Penelope ran her long, nimble fingers through her tresses, combing out the tangles gently, before fluffing them over Bellinda’s bare shoulders.

“That’s my sweet Angel,” Penelope said as she kissed Bellinda softly on the lips.

Bellinda was about to return the kiss when Penelope patted Bellinda’s thigh and said, “Just stay there, my Angel, and let me look at you.”

Bellinda’s pussy thrilled with desire as Penelope licked her lips and started to unhook the fastenings of Bellinda’s leather basque. “Look at all of you,” she said as she drew the garment away, exposing Bellinda’s ripe breasts with their dark-red, hardening nipples.

Bellinda arched her back, expecting Penelope to bend and kiss them, but instead she felt her lover pat her thigh and say, “You just stay right there, my Angel. I put a bottle of bubbly on ice before I left, it should be perfectly chilled by now.”

Bellinda wanted to protest, to tell Penelope she would rather just sit here and cuddle, but Penelope was already starting to stand, pausing only to pat Bellinda’s thigh and say “Just you stay right there, I’ll be right back, my Angel”

Bellinda watched as the silky gown slid over Penelope’s obviously bare arse as she left for the kitchen, her wiggle enhanced by the six-inch heels of her strappy, purple sandals.

Alone on the couch, Bellinda looked over at Gemma. The young blonde had one hand down the front of her diaper, her fingers more than likely inside her wet, sweet pussy. The other hand was occupied with the remote, pressing the button that activated the silver bullet embedded in the centre of the butt-plug. Each time it activated, Gemma let out a strangled whimper as her pussy pushed forwards against her hand.

“Do you ever wonder how it must feel to be like Gemma?” Penelope asked as she sat once more next to Bellinda, handing her a glass of fizz. “Can you imagine how it must feel to be horny all the time, and love your Mummy so much that you could come just because she said she loved you too?”

“I try not to,” Bellinda said. Although it was a lie, at least to certain extent. Penelope’s power over Gemma, the same control she had exerted over Bellinda’s former boss earlier that day, frightened Bellinda, even as it excited her to watch her yield it.

“To a good days work, my Angel,” Penelope said as she clinked their glasses together, changing the subject.

“I couldn’t have done it without you, honey,” Bellinda said as she returned the toast, and both women sipped the exceptionally fine vintage.

“So,” Penelope asked. “Have you decided what you will do when that bastard settles your claim?”

“Do you really think he’ll just agree to my claim? I mean, my lawyer asked for half a million, ‘as a bargaining position’. You don’t think I’ll actually get that do you?” Bellinda asked, for the first time comprehending the enormity of what they had achieved.

“Oh, he’ll settle them, yours, Martina’s and any other outstanding claim. Otherwise,” she said ominously, “Mummy will pay him another visit; and next time I won’t be so gentle.”

“I hadn’t thought about it,” Bellinda said. “I suppose I could do what I’ve always wanted to do and travel the world for a few months.”

“I suppose you could,” Penelope agreed as she leant forward, her mouth hovering close to her lover’s.

Bellinda gasped as the icy cold champagne from Penelope’s glass splashed against her right breast and dripped down on to her stomach.

“Oh, how clumsy of me,” Penelope apologised, patting Bellinda’s thigh. “You stay there; and I’ll clean it up.”

Bellinda wasn’t going to object as Penelope’s mouth pressed against the flesh of her tight stomach, her tongue lapping up the spilt wine, moving up towards Bellinda’s breasts. She closed her eyes as Penelope’s warm mouth surrounded her aching breast, taking the nipple between her teeth.”

“Yes, Candy!” Gemma exclaimed . “Just like that, Mummy will be so proud of her little Angel.”

Bellinda gasped with frustration as Penelope ceased ministering to her sticky tits. “Who on earth is Candy?” she asked in exasperation at the intrusion

“Oh, that’s ‘her little baby sister’,” Penelope sort of explained. “She imagines training her to do what will please their Mummy.”

“Cute,” Bellinda said sarcastically, really quite peeved at the interruption.

“Isn’t it just,” Penelope responded. “She is so sweet to want what will please her Mummy, Candy”

It took a few seconds for Penelope’s words to fully register, and when they did a shiver ran down her spine. “What did you call me?”

Penelope seemed to ignore the question as she snuggled closer to Bellinda, pressing her against the arm of the settee. “Do you know why she calls her little sister, Candy? No?, It’s because she’s sweet, isn’t that just gorgeous, Candy?”

Bellinda was scared, her heart beating even faster than it had as she luxuriated in in Penelope’s kisses only moments before. She tried to stand, to get away from whatever Penelope was planning. But she felt Penelope pat her thigh and say, no, not say, command, “Stay.”

Her legs refused to move, her arms hung limp at her sides, her glass falling on to the soft carpet. Terrified now, she cried out in desperation, “Gemma! Help me!”

Gemma’s response was a simple giggle, followed by a stage whispered, “Mummy said if I was very quiet, I could watch her make you my baby sister, Candy. I thought of the name because you taste so sweet.”

Tears were forming in her eyes as she felt Penelope’s left hand slip behind her neck, the other hand pulling back the lapel of the silky gown, exposing Penelope’s full, round breast.

Through her tears, she watched, her eyes transfixed on Penelope’s crinkly nipple as her lover squeezed, and a drop of milky fluid appeared at the tip.

Gemma groaned softly and Penelope said, “Can you smell Mummy’s lovely, heady scent, Candy? I know you can, my baby girl can smell it right over there, so it must be so much stronger here, where you are, Candy, right next to Mummy’s tit, Candy.”

“Don’t do this Penny,” Bellinda sobbed, “You promised me you would never do this to me.”

“I know, my Angel, and, at the time, I meant it.” Penelope said, sounding almost embarrassed. “But then, suddenly, you have so much money; money that would keep Mummy and her two baby girls for a long time. And you planned to fritter it away on travelling, leaving Mummy and Gemma all alone. Well, Mummy can’t allow that, Candy. Can she?”

“I don’t want the money, you can have it, all of it. Just please, don’t do this,” Bellinda pleaded.

“Oh but I’ve promised my little girl now, and you know Mummy keeps her promises to her baby girls.” Penelope said as she continued to squeeze her breast, her milk now trickling over her breast in a small stream.

“You will be so happy, the two of you. Just think, a hungry mouth on each of Mummy’s tits at the same time, both suckling and getting sleepy, Candy.” Penelope said soothingly, invitingly as she moved Bellinda’s head forward, closer to the intoxicating scent.

“That’s right, my Angel, " Penelope encouraged. “Feeling so sleepy, now, my Angel, my little Candy girl.”

“My... my name’s Bellinda,” she protested weakly.

“I know it was, my Angel.” Penelope agreed, adding. “But you won’t remember that, will you, Candy, because Mummy will make you forget about ever being Bellinda, just as little Gemma forgot about being Darla.”

Bellinda wanted to struggle, to pull away; at least a part of her did, the other was urging her to do what her Mummy told her to do, but in any case, her limbs refused to move so she remained at the mercy of her new Mummy.

She felt hands on her thighs and glanced down at Gemma, who was kneeling in front of her, undoing Bellinda’s suspenders before rolling down the silky hose. “Only a Mummy, an Aunty or a Nanny can wear stockings; not a Candy,” she mumbled to herself and then giggled at her little rhyme.

Gemma twisted the suspender-belt and unhooked it, letting the elastic snap the straps away. She then put her hands behind Bellinda’s knees and lifted her arse over Penelope’s thighs. Moving Bellinda into a position she had seen Gemma adopt so many times, her head cradled in the crook of her Mummy’s arm so that her heavenly, milk covered breasts were so invitingly close.

“That’s better, isn’t it my sweet little, Angel,” Penelope cooed as Gemma pulled Bellinda’s knees apart, exposing her neatly trimmed bush.

“Mummy will make you nice and smooth down there after your feed, Candy,” Penelope promised. “And Gemma wants to help, so I said she can rub in the lather and cream you after. You’ll both enjoy that, I’m sure.”

Bellinda thought she was on the verge of madness, she wanted to escape, to flee from her two beautiful, sexy tormentors, but she also wanted to wrap her hungry mouth around the nipple that was so tantalisingly close and to succumb to whatever her Mummy wanted for her.

She opened her mouth to try one last, desperate plea for mercy, but any words died on her lips as she felt Gemma’s tongue start to flick and lap against her pussy. She watched with a mixture of horror and excitement as Penelope moved her finger up, over the curve of her breast, coating the tip with the creamy liquid that still oozed slowly from her hard, erect nipple.

“Just a little taste, my Angel,” Penelope said, and Bellinda thought her body would explode as the pet name coincided with Gemma forcing her tongue between Bellinda’s pussy lips, eagerly devouring her new sister’s honey.

She was so distracted by the blonde’s ministrations that she had licked her lips before she realised her Mummy had smeared them with her milk. It tasted warm, thick and creamy. All thought of resistance fled as she sucked the tip of Penelope’s finger she suddenly found in her mouth. Willingly, she let her Mummy replace her finger with the source of the heady scent that was fogging Candy’s mind.

Penelope sighed as Candy started to suckle greedily. Movement returned to the brunette’s limbs, allowing her to squeeze her thighs against her sisters face and entwine her fingers in the young woman’s honey-coloured tresses. Not that Gemma needed any restraint to hold her against her sister’s pussy. Candy’s other hand fretted against the side of her Mummy’s breast, trying to draw as much sustenance as she could get.

She would, like Gemma always did, have fallen asleep as she fed, but Gemma’s tongue ensured that at least a part of her mind remained aware, able to hear her Mummy’s wonderfully soothing voice.

Although Candy could hear her Mummy’s words, and her surrendered mind processed their meaning, it was the loving, caring tone that held what little attention Candy could muster.

“Good girl,” Penelope encouraged. “That’s right, take as much of Mummy’s milk as you can. And when you are full, Mummy and Gemma will bathe you, shave you and put you in your very first nappy.

“Mummy is going to feed and change you both every three hours for the next few days, my little Angel, so you won’t ever get confused about who you are,” Penelope explained.

“And Mummy will give you both some of her special medicine,” she continued, “so that you can fill your little titties with milk just like Mummy’s, so when you are playing together you can help each other become the best little girls any Mummy could ever hope to have.

“That’s right, my Angel, cum for Mummy and your cute sister,” Penelope commanded. Candy’s body spasmed as she came, her legs squeezing even tighter against the sides of Gemma’s face, fingers gripping her hair viciously as her cum filled her sister’s eager mouth. Then, drained and deliriously happy, she drifted in to the most glorious sleep she could ever have imagined.

* * *

After Penelope woke her, Candy sleepily let her Mummy lead her upstairs and into the bathroom. Gratefully, she slid down with her back against the wall, her legs open and spread apart, her arms limp at her side as she strove to keep her tired eyes open.

Gemma followed them in, still holding the remote that turned on and off the small vibrator embedded in the butt-plug her erstwhile Aunty Bellinda had inserted in her tight little anus earlier that day. “Can I help you to bathe her, Mummy?” she asked.

“Not tonight, sweetie,” Penelope replied, explaining as Gemma’s bottom lip protruded sulkily. “What might happen if you got water in that vibrator control? Mummy wouldn’t want her cute little girl getting her botty electrocuted, now would she.”

Gemma gasped, as much from the fact that she had pressed the remote, as at the thought of her getting an electric shock in her arse.

“Can I play with my new little sister while you run the bath then, Mummy?” she tried.

“For a little bit, but remember how tired she will be feeling.”

“I know, Mummy.” Gemma said. “Just like I am after you let me suck on your titties.”

Candy heard the water running in to the bath, plumes of steam billowing up, accompanied by the scent of the lavender bath-oil her Mummy always used and she sighed with contentment. She would probably have drifted back to sleep if it hadn’t been for Gemma sitting beside her and saying, trying to sound like the big sister she was supposed to be, “Mummy says we can play together, while she gets your bath ready, Candy.”

Candy didn’t feel like playing, she just wanted to rest against the wall and stare at her beautiful Mummy, dressed in her best silk gown, as she bent over the white-marble tub. But Gemma wasn’t going to take no for an answer and suggested. “We could play ‘Nurse and her Patient’.”

“How do you play that?” Candy asked, warming a little to the idea.

“Well,” Gemma said, in the tone of voice only a young girl trying to explain something to her baby sister can do. “I’m the nurse, and you’re the patient. And I have to find out where you are feeling funny.”

“How do you do that?” Candy asked, intrigued.

“I have to touch you, silly.” Gemma said with a hint of exasperation.

“Oh, okay. I suppose,” Candy sort of agreed, still not convinced about the merits of the game.

Gemma clapped her hands with glee and sat beside Candy and gave her a peck on the cheek. “I knew I would like having a little sister to play with,” she said as she turned to her Mummy and beamed, “Thank you, Mummy. I love you lots and lots.”

“I know, sweetie,” Penelope said, not looking up from the slowly filling tub. “But you better be quick, Mummy’s nearly finished filling the bath.”

“Okay,” Gemma said, turning to Candy. “And what seems to be the trouble, miss?”

“Nothing,” Candy replied. “I just feel all sleepy.”

“That’s probably because you’ve been a greedy little girl and drunk too much of your Mummy’s lovely, creamy milk.” Gemma informed her with a knowing nod. “But I better just check, just in case it’s something else. Does this feel funny?”

Candy looked down at her arm as Gemma gently prodded it with her finger. “No,” she said. “My arm is fine.”

“Good, good,” Gemma agreed, warming to her role. “And here.”

“That feels a little bit funny,” Candy said, as Gemma stroked the inside of her little sister’s thigh.

“Ah, I see,” Gemma stated, as she moved her hand up to Candy’s glistening pussy. “I think I know what the problem is. You let your big sister suck your pussy and cum all over her face. I’ll just see if you are still all slippy inside.”

“Oooh, that definitely feels funny!” Candy gushed, as Gemma’s index finger slid easily inside her.

“So,” Penelope asked, “what’s your diagnosis, nurse?”

Gemma withdrew her finger, leaving Candy gasping with frustration. “I think she will be okay, Ma’am,” Gemma said, apparently trying, but to Candy’s ears failing, to sound like a nurse. “She just needs her Mummy to give her a big hug,.” Adding after a moments thought, “Mummy’s should do that for all their baby girls.”

“You are so right, Nurse Gemma.” Penelope said, as she took the blonde by the hand, lifted her to her feet, wrapped her in a strong embrace and kissed her passionately on the lips. “Like that, Nurse?”

“Oh that will work wonders for her,” Gemma agreed. “It certainly made me feel better!”

“Do you think we should make your patient nice and smooth and give her a bath?” Penelope asked as she let Gemma free of her embrace.

“Oh yes!” she agreed, “I think we should get rid of that nasty lady-hair and make her a proper baby-girl just like her cute sister.”

Penelope laughed and asked, “Did you say you wanted to help? Well then, why don’t you take off your nightie; Mummy doesn’t want you getting it all wet.”

Eagerly Gemma started to take off her flimsy nightdress, handing her Mummy the remote control, which Penelope couldn’t help activating once her little girl was naked except for her white, padded nappy. With a grin, she pushed the remote down the front of her baby-girl’s diaper.

Unfastening the belt of her gown, Penelope let the silky garment slip from her shoulders and pool around her feet, and both her girls sighed at the sight of their beautiful, naked Mummy. “Take her hand, baby, and help Mummy sit her on the toilet.”

The two women each took one of Candy’s outstretched arms and gently pulled her to her feet, led her to the loo and sat her down, legs spayed either side of the ceramic bowl.

“We’re going to make you look like a proper baby girl,” Gemma informed her sister, who watched as her Mummy filled a large glass basin and brought it over to the two girls, placing it on the floor in front of Candy.

From the shelf over the sink, Penelope retrieved a can of shaving-cream and a safety-razor, handing the can to Gemma. “Now, you be careful, I don’t want foam all over the floor, just on Candy’s pussy-hair, okay?”

Gemma nodded and pressed the nozzle, cupping the expanding foam in her left hand. She knelt before her sister and gently smeared it over Candy’s pubic hair, making Candy wish she’d rub it a little further down as well, but she didn’t, her concentration plain from her expression, and the way she bit the tip of her tongue.

“All done, Mummy,” she said as she stood back to let Penelope inspect her handy work.

“Very nice, darling,” Penelope said as she knelt in front of Candy and dipped the razor in the bowl. She placed her left hand on her Angel’s pussy, causing Candy to quiver with pleasure. “Hold still, sweetie, Mummy doesn’t want to nick that beautiful skin.”

With short, careful strokes, washing the razor in the bowl after each, Penelope scrapped away the last vestiges of Bellinda, pouring the hairs and suds down the pan between Candy’s thighs. The newly shaved skin was clean and glowed a raw red and Penelope said, “After your bath, my Angel, Gemma can put you some cream on, and then Mummy will put you in your nice clean nappy before you go to bed. Okay, sweetie?”

Candy couldn’t imagine anything better and thanked her Mummy and received a kiss as her reward.

“Come on, lets get you bathed and ready for bed. You can both share Mummy’s bed tonight because you’ve both been very good little girls,” Penelope promised as she led Candy to the bath.

“Hold your sisters hand as you climb in,” Penelope said to Candy as she lowered herself into the warm, fragrant water.

Gingerly, Candy climbed in after her Mummy, holding tightly on to Gemma until both feet were in the water. Following her Mummy’s instructions, she too sat down in the large tub, between her Mummy’s legs, her back pressed against Penelope’s large, firm breasts.

Taking the large, natural sponge that Gemma had handed to her, Penelope started to wash Candy’s creamy white skin, starting with her arms, then taking longer as she moved to her baby girl’s breasts, eliciting a moan of pure pleasure from Candy. When Penelope moved the sponge lower, Candy winced as the soap made her newly shaved skin sting, but she soon forgot about it as her Mummy continued to clean her little girls pussy, outside and in.

Candy started to breathe faster as she felt her climax approached, but whimpered pitifully as her Mummy removed both sponge and fingers, announcing, “There, all clean, now lets see about that nappy.”

Candy’s legs were even more unsteady as Gemma helped her over the edge of the bath, followed by her Mummy, who wrapped them both in the same large bath-sheet, rubbing her baby girl, and herself dry.

Holding both baby girls’ hands, Penelope led them in to her bedroom. “Pass Mummy the changing bag, honey. You don’t mind if Candy uses one of your nappies until Mummy can get her some of her own do you.”

Gemma shook her head as she handed Penelope the large plastic bag from which her Mummy took a jar of moisturiser and a new disposable diaper that she spread out on the plastic sheet that protected her mattress.

“That’s right,” Penelope said as Candy climbed on to the large bed, the sheet crinkling beneath her as she lay down on top of the nappy.

“Come on then, Nursie, I think your patient needs some ointment applying, don’t you?”

Gemma giggled as she too climbed on the bed and opened the jar of cream, and with much less precision than she had done with the foam, applied it to Candy’s reddened skin, and lots that weren’t.

Again, Candy felt the tingling in her pussy intensify and she nearly asked her sister to put some cream where she really wanted it, but she didn’t, because her Mummy intervened and started to fasten the nappy snugly around her.

With the diaper in place, and a quick pat against the padding over her baby girl’s pussy, Penelope climbed on to the bed and sat with her back against the padded head board, Gemma on her right and Candy her left.

“You’ve had a very busy day, haven’t you Candy, you must be so very sleepy, so tired you can hardly keep your eyes open,” she said as she stroked Candy’s hair. “Mummy will wake you in three hours to see if you are hungry.”

“I will be, Mummy,” Candy assured her. “I’m hungry now.”

“I know sweetheart, but Mummy needs to feed her other baby girl now, so you just drift off to sleep and dream of how you are loved so very much by your beautiful Mummy, and your sexy little sister.”

Candy didn’t want to go to sleep, she wanted to suckle, just as she could hear Gemma doing, but. try as hard as she could, her eyes refused to stay open, and so, accompanied by the occasional whimper of pleasure from her sleepy sister, she floated into a warm, dream filled sleep.

* * *

Candy mewed softly as her Mummy woke her from her dream saying, “Come on sleepy-head, time for your feed. Do you need changing?”

For a moment Candy didn’t know what she meant until she felt her Mummy feeling her nappy to see if it was damp. It wasn’t and she proudly told her Mummy so.

“Good girl,” Penelope praised as she leant across her baby girl and retrieved a brown bottle from the bedside cabinet. “Now, before you have your feed Mummy wants you to take your medicine.”

Candy watched as her Mummy filed a small plastic cup with some of the bottles thick, brown contents.

“It doesn’t taste very nice, but it will make you a big girl, and if you drink it all, Mummy’s milk will soon take the taste away. Now open wide.”

“Yuk!” Candy said, her face screwed up in disgust at the foul tasting tincture; but drained the last drops because her Mummy wanted her to.

“What a brave little girl,” Penelope said, her smile almost sweet enough to take the nasty taste away as she lay on her side, presenting her teat to Candy’s eager mouth.

“That’s right, my Angel, suckle Mummy and become my beautiful baby girl.”

The warm, thick, creamy liquid filled Candy’s mouth, sliding easily down her throat, erasing any memory of the noxious medicine. She felt so warm and safe. Her Mummy talking to her softly made her feel sleepy, but she wanted to stay awake and be with her Mummy, but the warmth was too much and her dream reclaimed her.

* * *

It was dark, and Candy didn’t know where she was, her nappy was warm and clammy, and she knew she had peed herself. Tears started to flow as she sobbed.

Her eyes hurt as her Mummy turned on the light, looking, and sounding, as if she herself had just woken up as she asked, “What’s the matter, my Angel. Don’t make such a fuss or you’ll wake you sister.”

“I think I filled my nappy,” Candy said mournfully, though quietly as her Mummy lifted her finger to her lips.

Penelope looked at the clock and said, “Don’t worry, sweetie, that’s why you have a nappy, Mummy will feed you in an hour, and she’ll change you then. Roll over and let Mummy hug you back to sleep.”

“Okay, Mummy,” Candy whispered, as she turned towards the edge of the bed and felt her Mummy’s strong, loving arms around her waist. “If you say it’s all right.”

“Of course it’s okay, honey.” Penelope replied, suppressing a yawn, and in a few moments Candy was asleep once more.

* * *

Candy felt the teat against her lips and was about to suckle, when she remembered her nappy, and said, “Mummy, you said you were going to change my diaper before my next feed.”

“I did, my Angel, that was six hours and two feeds ago, don’t you remember?”

Candy, recalled a dream where her Mummy was changing her, or was it real? It was so hard to tell dream from foggy reality; both were filled with her beautiful Mummy, and her delicious breasts.

Candy took the nipple into her hungry, warm mouth as she heard her Mummy ask,“Do you want Mummy to see if you are still dry, Angel?”

Not wanting to stop her feed, Candy nodded as she sucked deeply, greedily devouring her Mummy’s milk. She felt her Mummy’s fingers inside her nappy, stroking her pussy and making her feel very horny. She moaned against her Mummy’s firm breast as fingers slid inside her. The harder she sucked, the faster her Mummy’s fingers fucked her.

She wanted to cum, but the milk was making her sleepy and she sank in to her dreams with her Mummy’s fingers still inside her.

* * *

Candy’s existence became a blurred mix of feeding; being shaved, changed and dosed; her Mummy’s fingers bringing her time and again to the very brink of orgasm. But, running through her waking and sleeping moments, like an anchor chain holding her in, was a growing ache in her breasts as they filled, swelling and stretching her soft, smooth skin, her nipples constantly hard and super-sensitive to her Mummy’s all too fleeting touches.

“Nearly there now, my Angel,” Her Mummy encouraged as she gently squeezed Candy’s firm breasts, easing, if only for a moment, the constant, nagging pain. “One last feed and a long nights sleep, and you will be ready.”

Candy didn’t know what her Mummy meant, but she sucked on her Mummy’s breast when it was offered and soon drifted into a deep refreshing, changing sleep.