The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yummy Mummy looks after her own

“Well, thank you very much for your time, Mr Sawyer. I look forward to hearing from you soon,” the middle-aged woman said as she was ushered out of the interview.

Mr Sawyer smiled but failed to say anything, especially the, ‘Oh I doubt it,’ he seemed to be thinking. It had been a long day, five interviews and still no-one came even close to meeting his expectations.

Then his eyes alighted on young woman seated opposite his office, who in comparison to the dowdy woman he had just interviewed and already forgotten, was in a totally different class. She seemed absorbed in the company’s glossy sales literature and so he allowed himself a moment to take in the sight.

She was about twenty-four, with dark brown hair that was pulled up into a neat bun fastened by a silver butterfly clip. Her make-up was understated but flawless.

Her clothes shouted expensive, a midnight-blue, round neck Channel jacket with gold buttons and matching brocade trim, that was tailored to perfectly display her firm, round breasts. The hem of her short, matching skirt rose as she languidly crossed her nylon covered legs, a glimpse of a darker area at the top of the shapely thighs suggesting stockings rather than tights. The harsh overhead lighting glimmered off the patent-leather, high-heeled court shoes that completed her outfit.

“Can I help you, miss?” he ventured.

She looked up from her magazine, a smile lifting her pink, glossy lips in to an easy smile that touched her ice-blue eyes. “Mr John Sawyer?” she queried.

Returning the smile, John replied, “Yes, and you are?”

Still smiling warmly she uncrossed her legs, slung a large leather tote bag over her shoulder and offered him a beautifully manicured hand and said, “I’m Penelope, your 4:30.”

Taking her cool hand in his, and noticing her firm but not excessive grip, he let his confusion show on his face. “I didn’t know I had a 4:30,” he explained.

Letting go of his hand after holding it for just a couple of seconds longer than was normal, Penelope said, “I was told by your HR department that you had been informed. If it is inconvenient, I’m sure I could try and come back another time, unless the position has already been filled, of course.”

“Oh no, that’s quite all right, I’m sure I can fit you in,” John said eagerly.

“Excellent,” Penelope smiled. “Shall we,” she added, nodding towards the door of his office.

Taken a little off guard, John tried to retrieve the initiative, but before he could say anything, Penelope had started to enter his domain.

“I was a little surprised that you were doing the interviews for your PA yourself, I would have thought you would have minions to do that for you, being CEO and all,” Penelope said conversationally as she let her left hand rest on the back of the chair facing John’s desk.

“Well,” John said, still trying to win back the upper hand. “The relationship between a senior executive and his personal assistant is about more than just your abilities, it’s also about...”

“Chemistry,” Penelope finished for him, adding. “I totally agree.”

“Please take a seat,” John tried, a little more firmly than he intended, but Penelope didn’t appear to take offence as he lowered himself into his large leather chair.

Before she sat down Penelope asked, “Do you mind if Mummy takes of her jacket?” She then gasped with apparent embarrassment as she realised what she had said. “Oh, I’m so sorry,” she apologised. “I’m afraid that having spent the last eighteen months looking after my darling little girl, with ‘Do you want Mummy to feed you?’, ‘Shall Mummy run your bath?’ ‘Give Mummy a big hug,’ You tend to use ‘Mummy’ as a personal pronoun.

John actually laughed, not a common occurrence. “That’s okay, do you just have the one child?”

As she started to unbutton her jacket, her long pink nails clicking against the gilded buttons she said, “Yes, just my darling little girl.”

From his seated position, John watched as Penelope gradually exposed a white silk blouse. But, as she slipped the jacket off her shoulders, John’s eyes were riveted to her breasts. Not because they were so round and firm, or that the thin material of her blouse seemed to flow around them, but because where the blouse covered her nipples, the silk was turned translucent as liquid stains spread outwards, her dark, reddy-brown areolae and nipples clearly visible.

Seeing where John was looking, Penelope sniffed the air and once more appeared overcome with embarrassment. “Mummy’s leaking, isn’t she,” she stated rather than asked.

John’s only reply was a small nod of his head.

“I thought that as I suckled my sweet baby girl before I came here that it would be okay,” Penelope half explained as she took a snall step forward, and bent a little at the waist until her hands rested on the edge of John’s desk.

“You can see Mummy’s nipples can’t you Johnnie,” Penelope crooned softly. “And you can smell that sweet, creamy, Mummy’s milk smell. It’s such an intoxicating aroma, Johnnie, the sort of scent that only your Mummy can smell of, just before she puts you to her breast to suckle.”

John wasn’t listening, he just couldn’t tear his eyes away from the slowly spreading stains and the visibly hardening nipples beneath.

“My sweet baby girl finds it very hard to keep awake when she smells your Mummy’s milky scent, Johnnie, because she knows she will soon have her mouth round your Mummy’s teat and feel the warm liquid fill her mouth.”

Penelope leant further towards her prey and continued, “You’d like that too, Johnnie, to take your Mummy’s hard nipple into your mouth, and suckle her milk, that’s why the scent is making you so very sleepy. Mummy’s smell and the soft sound of Mummy’s voice making you her little baby boy.”

John licked his lips, almost able to taste the promised sustenance as Penelope continued her entrancement. “You want to be Mummy’s good little boy, Johnnie, so that you can suckle Mummy’s lovely firm breasts and drink Mummy’s special milk.

“Are you Mummy’s good little boy, Johnnie? Will you do everything Mummy tells you to do if she lets you suckle her lovely breasts, lets you feel her hard nipple against your tongue as Mummy’s warm milk slides down your throat?”

Again, the only response John could make was a short nod of his head, but it was enough, Penelope knew he was hers for the taking. “Good little boy, Mummy’s good little boy,” Penelope encouraged as her scent and words fogged her victim’s mind.

“So sleepy now, Johnnie, just let your eyes close and Mummy will let you suckle her lovely firm breasts,” Penelope said, leaning so far across John’s desk that if he leant forward in his chair he could have licked the damp patches that thinly veiled the objects of his new desire.

John’s eyes fluttered and closed, his breathing soft and deep.

Satisfied that he was under her control, Penelope opened her tote bag and retrieved a plastic baby’s bottle that was half full of creamy milk she had expressed that morning. Standing behind John’s chair, she squeezed a drop on to his lips and, as his tongue licked away the creamy bead, she slipped the plastic teat into his mouth. Immediately, John started to suck the thick liquid, making little mewling noises as he swallowed.

“That’s a good boy, Johnnie, You like drinking Mummy’s milk from her tit,” Penelope instructed. “And each drop makes you go deeper and deeper into Mummy’s power, where you are her obedient little boy, who will do whatever his beautiful Mummy tells him to do.

“When you swallow the last drop you will wake up, but remain Mummy’s good little boy whose only desire is to please his beautiful Mummy,” Penelope said as she unfastened the buttons of her flimsy blouse with her free hand, exposing her tits just as John greedily slurped the dregs from Penelope’s bottle.

She removed the bottle and dropped it into her bag as John’s eyes opened to see his Mummy’s full breasts in front of him, reinforcing the idea that he had been allowed to suckle them. “Did Mummy’s little boy enjoy being fed?” Penelope asked.

John grinned his agreement, accompanied by a very boyish laugh.

“Then Mummy better change her baby’s nappy before he has an accident, hadn’t she? Why don’t you show Mummy what a clever boy you are by taking off your clothes while Mummy gets you a new diaper.”

Eager to please, John was soon standing, butt-naked, before the woman he thought was his Mummy, grinning as Penelope spread out a large, disposable diaper on his desk and patted the thick padding saying, “Hop up and lie down for Mummy.”

John climbed up to words of encouragement and lay down with his arse where Penelope had instructed. Swiftly, Penelope wrapped the diaper around him and then fastened the Velcro strips. “That’s Mummy’s good little boy,” she cooed and smiled, not with affection, but dripping with victory.

“Why don’t you get down and play on the floor, while Mummy makes a phone call.” Penelope said as she withdrew her mobile from her bag and placed a call.

“Hi, it’s me... Yes exactly as planned, why don’t you both come up, I’m sure you know the way.”

Whilst she waited, John happily talking to himself, seemingly engrossed in some private game, Penelope fastened her blouse and replaced her jacket, becoming once more the model of business chic.

Without a knock, the door opened and a tall brunette in a beige trench-coat and long black-leather boots entered. Her hair was scraped back and plaited into a single rope, it’s tail, tied with a black-leather thong, hung over her right shoulder.

In the brunette’s wake, and holding tightly to her hand, was a nineteen year old blonde, her long silky tresses tied with pink satin ribbons into loose bunches. Shyly, her eyes cast down, she toyed with the short, lace trimmed hem of her pink and white gingham-checked dress. Her feet, in their black Mary-Jane’s over frilled white ankle socks, shuffled as she was led in to the large office.

“Is Mummy’s baby girl being shy?” Penelope asked.

Suddenly the blondes demeanour changed as she squealed with delight and ran and threw her arms around Penelope.

“I missed you, Mummy, I don’t like it when you aren’t around,” the young blonde whimpered.

“But you had Aunty Bellinda to look after you,” Penelope soothed, kissing the top of the blonde’s head. “You like playing with Aunty Bellinda, don’t you, sweetheart?”

She felt the girl nod her head against her Mummy’s breasts, but she still hugged Penelope tightly.

“Has little Gemma been okay?” Penelope asked Bellinda.

Bellinda smiled and replied, “She got a little confused at one point, but I gave her a bottle and told her how much her Mummy loves her and she was soon back to normal.”

Finally releasing her Mummy, Gemma announced, “Aunty Bellinda bet me that she couldn’t make me cum just by using her little finger!”

“Did she now,” Penelope enquired with a wink for Bellinda. “And who won the bet?”

Gemma giggled and pointed at the tall brunette as she continued, “And because I lost she said I had to pretend to be a big girl and go out without my nappy.”

Penelope cast a worried glance at Bellinda who grinned in return as Penelope asked, “And you haven’t had any little accidents?”

Again Gemma’s girly giggle preceded an explanation, accompanied by her lifting the hem of her dress to give her Mummy a view of her transparent, pink-rubber panties, complete with elasticated legs. “Aunty Bellinda said these would at least stop any accidents from showing, but I’ve been very good, even when Aunty Bellinda was playing with my pussy as we drove here.”

Dropping her dress, Gemma grinned and turned her back to her Mummy, bent at the waist and threw the hem of her dress over her back. Through the latex, Penelope could see the black rubber end of one of Bellinda’s favourite butt-plugs sticking out between Gemma’s now wiggling cheeks. “This,” Gemma stated, tapping the end, “stops me pooping my panties, and Aunty Bellinda said that if I’m a very good girl, she has something that will make it buzz!”

“I’m sure she does, sweetheart,” Penelope said with a hint of laughter directed at both her baby girl and her putative sister.

As Gemma stood, she noticed John for the first time as he sat against the wall trying to count his fingers. “Who’s the funny man, Mummy?”

Bellinda replied before Penelope had a chance, “He’s not funny, he’s a mean, twisted little dick!”

Gemma gasped, looked at her Mummy and whispered, “Mummy, Aunty Bellinda said a rude word.”

Penelope sat and patted her lap, onto which Gemma eagerly climbed, wriggling her arse as she tried to find a comfortable place whilst accommodating the large rubber plug.

“Do you remember when Aunty Bellinda came home from work really sad?” Penelope asked.

Gemma looked sad herself as she remembered her Aunty crying and being comforted by Penelope, so distraught in fact that even Gemma offering to lick her pussy hadn’t cheered her up much, not that she hadn’t gladly accepted the generous offer.

“Well,” Penelope continued as she stroked her baby girl’s hair. “You see, Aunty Bellinda used to work for a really nice lady, but the nice lady’s boss decided that he wanted to have your Aunty Bellinda work for him instead. So he told the nice lady, but she refused and so her nasty boss fired the nice lady and, being the boss, told Aunty Bellinda that she would have to work for him.”

“That’s not very nice,” Gemma scowled in John’s general direction, guessing that he was indeed the nice lady’s boss.

“And then,” Penelope continued as Bellinda started to undo the belt that held her coat fastened. “One night, that same night that Aunty Bellinda was sad, he asked her to work late. When everyone else had gone home he tried to have sex with Aunty Bellinda, and when she refused, he sacked her too, saying that she had been naughty so she wouldn’t get paid.”

“He is a little prick!” Gemma said, then winced as her Mummy slapped her thigh.

“Sorry, Mummy.” Gemma apologised; but then she saw Bellinda drop her coat to the floor, revealing the black leather bustier, stockings and suspenders that had been hidden beneath and she gushed. “Oh, Aunty Bellinda, you look scrummy!”

Bellinda managed a half smile at the compliment, but she then turned her stern face towards her one time boss.

“Are you hungry, sweety?” Penelope asked her baby girl.

“Oh yes, Mummy!” the young blonde exclaimed. “Aunty Bellinda gave me a bottle earlier, but it isn’t the same.”

“Well then,” Penelope said as she tousled Gemma’s hair, “just let Mummy have a few words with the naughty little boy and then you can have a feed. Jump down now, and take Mummy’s bag to Aunty Bellinda.”

Gemma slid down, all too aware of the rubber plug in her arse that prevented any attempt at jumping, and went to get Penelope’s bag. Penelope removed her jacket once more, revealing even larger stains and the entrancing scent of her lactic juices. She knelt beside John and started to whisper to him, her breasts tantalisingly close to his face ensuring his rapt attention.

When Penelope stood, John also climbed gingerly to his feet and toddled over to the still scowling Bellinda. If he was aware of her disdain, he certainly didn’t show it as he smiled, almost innocently, and said. “Mummy says you are my Nanny, and that because she needs to feed her baby girl I’m to play with you for a while. Shall I lean over the desk now, Nanny?”

“Yes you little shit, why don’t you do that and Nanny will come and see to you soon.” Bellinda all but spat, although John appeared to be totally unaware of her animosity.

As John complied with Penelope’s instructions and bent over his desk resting on his forearms, Penelope sat on the very sofa that John had attempted his ham-fisted pass at Bellinda,.

Taking a few items from Penelope’s bag that Gemma was dutifully holding, enraptured by her Aunty’s exotic appearance, she said. “Thank you sweety, go to your Mummy, you don’t need to see this.”

Penelope undid the buttons of her blouse, releasing her aching tits from their silken confines and sighing at the relief, as much as the anticipation of her hungry little girls mouth that would soon relive the ache in the most wonderful manner possible.

Without further invitation, Gemma lay across her Mummy’s lap, her head cradled in the crook of Penelope’s left arm and turned her face to the source of her enchantment, sighing as she breathed in her Mummy’s special aroma.

“I love you Mummy,” Gemma said dreamily as Penelope moved her arm slightly so that her teat was presented to Gemma’s sleepy mouth.

“You ready, honey?” Penelope asked when she was certain Gemma was unaware of anything other than her Mummy’s warm, creamy milk slipping down her throat, nourishing and reinforcing her devotion at the same time.

Bellinda smiled as she turned towards Penelope and her quietly mewling baby girl, a large purple strap-on dildo standing proud from her pussy, it’s vibrating end buried deep within her. “Oh I’m ready, my love,” she said as she walked towards the sofa, her five-inch heeled boots accentuating her natural sashay, the dong swinging comically in counterpoint to her hips.

“On here?” Bellinda asked, nodding towards the bookshelves behind the sofa.

Penelope looked over her shoulder, trying hard not to disturb Gemma as she suckled at her Mummy’s breast. “Looks perfect,” she assented. “Make sure the top of the frame only just includes the little shit’s body, gorgeous as you are I don’t want you appearing on camera.”

“Yes ma’am” Bellinda said with sharp, mock salute. She then placed the small digital camera on the third shelf down, tilting the view finder towards her and adjusting the zoom until John was filling the small screen.

“Looks like he’s ready for his close up,” Bellinda mocked as she snapped the razor sharp scissors she held in her left hand.

“Just stick to the script, honey” Penelope said, her voice carrying just enough edge to remind her lover that this was her show.

“Of course,” Bellinda acquiesced, grasping the purple dildo tightly “I’m going to enjoy this.”

“There’s a tube of lube in my bag,” Penelope informed her lover.

Bellinda grinned wickedly as she replied, “Oh, I doubt he would have thought about my comfort when the bastard tried to force himself on me. And besides,” she added with a gleam in her eye as she squeezed the rubber dildo even tighter, as if she were crushing John’s manhood, “I have a lovely way of lubricating this. Say the word, I’m eager to get this finished.”

“In that case,” Penelope grinned, “Johnnie, Mummy says ‘Playtime.’”

Grinning broadly, John twisted his head towards the two dominant women and asked, “Nanny, your naughty little boy is ready now, will you please come and fuck me, Nanny?”

Now, playing her part, Bellinda walked into shot, took hold of the back of John’s diaper and used the scissors to cut a slit over his arsehole. “Ask Nanny nicely,” she encouraged, disguising her normal cut glass accent.

“Please, Nanny. Johnnie has been a very naughty boy and needs to be ass-fucked, Nanny.” John pleaded.

With hands on her hips, Bellinda walked around the desk and presented the tip of her dildo to John’s face. “Suck it first you revolting little shit, show Nanny what a cock hungry little prick you really are,” she instructed.

John opened his mouth wide and wrapped his lips around the rubber helmet, Bellinda taking a step closer until John started to gag, “Is that all you can take, Mummy’s boy?” Bellinda sneered. “Well lets just hope you’ve made it nice and slippery because Nanny intends to push this so far up your arse that you’ll be able to taste it in your mouth again.”

Returning to John’s backside,, and needing no further prompting, Bellinda pressed the tip of the dildo against John’s anus, her hands gripping his butt cheeks through the padded nappy, spreading them apart. “Take it like the big arsehole you are!” Bellinda spat, and the tip finally pushed inside, drawing a grunt from John.

Expertly, Bellinda started to thrust back and forth, encouraged by the vibrations in her pussy.

On the sofa, Penelope watched her lover extract her revenge, she moved the sleeping Gemma to her other teat, slipped her hand inside her baby girl’s rubber panties and idly played with the shiny, slippery pussy within.

Just as he had been programmed to, John responded eagerly to Bellinda’s attentions, moaning loudly and whimpering his thanks to his Nanny for butt-fucking her naughty little boy.

Suddenly, Bellinda withdrew the rubber phallus and John’s eyes widened in surprise. He turned his head, looking straight at Penelope and said with an astonished whine, “Mummy, my little willie feels funny.”

Responding to her cue, Bellinda rammed the rubber dick deeply back into John’s now gaping anus. He whimpered as his body shook from the orgasm that thrilled through him. His Nanny continued to fuck him until the last tremors faded, then, with tears of delight running down his face, he turned once more to Penelope and proudly announced, “Mummy, Nanny made me cum in my nappy”

After a last, violent thrust, just for good measure, Bellinda withdrew the latex cock, unfastened the straps and dropped it with a sneer of disgust beside the still panting John.

“It’s sleepy-time now, Johnnie,” Penelope informed him from the sofa.

With unsteady, shaking legs, John pushed himself upright and tottered around his desk and flopped into his expensive leather chair, his eyes closing, head lolling forward as he succumbed to his Mummy’s instructions.

Penelope removed Gemma’s mouth from her breast and laid her out on the sofa. After adjusting her blouse, she retrieved the camera from the shelves behind her. And while Bellinda tidied up and put her coat back on, Penelope edited the start and end of the video. She then pointed it at the sleeping John and recorded a message for him before downloading it to his PC and leaving it paused.

“When you wake,” Penelope commanded. “You will want to watch this, Johnnie, because you will have forgotten everything that has happened from when you said goodbye to your last interviewee to the moment you wake.”

Satisfied that their task was complete, Penelope woke her beautiful baby girl.

“Where are we, Mummy?” Gemma asked dreamily as she rubbed her eyes.

“Don’t worry about that, sweetheart,” her Mummy replied, before taking her by the hand and helping her to her feet. “Let’s go home, sweety, and Aunty Bellinda can make good on her promise to make your sweet little bottom buzz.”

Holding her Mummy’s hand, Gemma happily followed her Aunty Bellinda out of the strange office.

* * *

Three hours later, John woke, his neck aching almost as much as his arse. “What the fuck!” he exclaimed as he looked down at his body, naked except for a large padded nappy. He was about to stand and rip the thing from him when he saw the paused video on his computer screen. He had to watch it.

In horror, he sat transfixed to the screen as he watched himself being violated. When the scene changed to show him sleeping in his chair, a new voice, certainly not the aggressive one who had used the dong on him, started to speak.

“Did you like the little movie Mummy made of you and your Nanny, Johnnie?”

He tried to move, but couldn’t, he had to keep watching the image of himself and listen to the soothing, delightful voice of his Mummy.

“Mummy wants you to be a good boy from now on, Johnnie. First thing tomorrow you are going to phone your lawyers and instruct them to settle all outstanding claims for sexual harassment and unfair dismissal. Mummy has a feeling there are likely to be several of those.

“Oh and as a present we’ve left you the dong and a spare nappy, just in case you want your new personal assistant to play ‘nanny and her naughty boy’,” Mummy said, humour obvious in her honeyed tone.

“Just now, only you and I have a copy of this video, Johnnie, but if you are a naughty little boy and don’t do what Mummy tells you to do, then she will have to send it to those nice people on your board of directors,” Mummy’s voice promised.

“Oh and don’t think of involving anyone else, Johnnie, or Mummy might get cross and phone you up and tell you it’s ‘pee-pee-time’.”

The image stopped and John felt his bladder relax, the nappy becoming warm as he pissed uncontrollably into the nappy’s absorbent padding; and he knew he would be good and do what his Mummy told him to do.