The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Z is for Zeus

The Gods of Ancient Greece knew that their time was limited as the people forsake their beliefs. They felt their remaining powers ebb away as each day flowed by. In the secret regime, they strove to play once last roll of the dice. They invested in 10 crystals all their abilities and knowledge, and buried them deep in Mount Olympus. Sometime in the future the age of the Gods would return when their powers would be revive in a suitable vessel. Night followed quickly for the Gods as the dawn of the modern world of man began and the legend of the Gods became myths and stories for the children of the mortals.

* * *

I was sweating, as yet again Miss Smallwood shouted at me to stop jiggling and get down the hole. Once again, it was my turn to slip into the crack in the dirt, a so-called pothole. An adventure vacation in archeology, which after the students realized the obsessions of Miss Smallwood were to illegal dig in the caves of Olympus, became a lot more than we had bargained for. After numerous incidents with the rather upset Greek authorities, only I Poor Little Peter (or PLiP as I had been nick named) was left with the Amazon Smallwood. Smallwood was anything but your normal professor in that she was 5′ 11′ and curved where curves should be on a woman. Many a wood not necessarily small had been raised thanks to her. I caught one last sight of her as I was lowered into the mouth of the hole. Her shoulder length raven hair tied up in a crude bun, her heaving breasts straining against a sports bra in her sleeveless kaki shirt, her tanned legs starching out for her kaki shorts into those sensible hiking boots. For a woman approaching 40 she was still a stunner, only a streak of grey hair gave away her maturity.

She easily hoisted me as PLiP I was, just 5′ 5″ and more a pet to women than a man. The things I do for lust was my last thought as my eyes adjusted to the darkness of the hole. I was going down to the bottom this time. We had finally tied all our ropes together to have a chance of reaching the abyss. After being lowered for an indeterminable time, the movement stopped. “You are stuck somewhere. I’ll try to raise you” she shouted. After 10 minutes of no movement downward or upward, I felt a bit panicky. “Try swinging” was her answer. I moved gently at first, and then getting more worried, I frantically and wildly moved about. Unknown to me the rope was caught on a sharp ledge and all I succeeded in doing was to cut the only line I had. I fell into the dark for what seemed an age, but in retrospect being only a mere 15 feet, my fall lasted a few seconds. I landed with a thump on the dirt floor. Winded I tried to stand but all I saw was stars, 10 perfect stars twinkling all around me. I passed out for a moment, just having enough consciousness to see the stars extinguish one by one, as if candles were being snuffed out. Then I awoke when a coil of rope literally hit me on the head. Smallwood had managed to lash together the remaining ropes, most of which were well past their safe life expectancy. With difficulty, I tied the rope around me and was slowly eased back up to the daylight. It took a long time, as it seemed the hole had gotten smaller. In places where I had previously had the luxury of several inches, I was scraping the walls with my chest and back. Still feeling dizzy, I managed the last few feet to pull myself out.

Resting a few seconds knelling on the ground, I looked up at Smallwood. She was panting for breath at the effort of pulling me up. I glanced from her sensible boots up her smooth and glistening legs, up to her chest moving as she gained her breath, up to her beautiful face. Her lips full and her eyes like brown pools. I felt my lust was beginning to get the better of me.

Slowly, I stood up. My head reaching a full foot higher than her’s. Was I on a rock, or she in a hole? No, I was actually taller than she was. We were both stunned. Not only was I taller, but my body had transformed into a muscular toned body. I was still dizzy. I stumbled and she caught me and held me up. We were very close and I could smell her scent. I keep hearing her speak to me….why was she using Greek. No…it wasn’t her…it was someone else. I stumbling again as my understanding improved. “We need to get you to a doctor” she said. “No” I firmly commanded. “I am in charge here” she shouted. “You are going to see a doctor. You will….” She stopped mid sentence because I screamed into her mind to be quiet. Bewildered she looked at me, looking up to my eyes, looking at my new body, to the bulge in my pants. Yes, I had a bulge….truth be known it was a massive bulge. My yearning had gotten the better of me. I held her arms and lifted her to me. Pressing my head down I kissed her full on the mouth, then again deeply and hungrily. You desire me, I thought, and kissed again. This time she responded by opening her mouth and lashing my tongue with her’s. She pressed her body against mine, jumping up wrapping her long legs around my waist. With my right hand supporting and fondling her right buttock, I used my left to massage her right breast. I ripped off her top with one movement, and then ripped her bra off too. Hold the base of her back and lifting her upwards I plunged my mouth onto her erect nipples, sucking them noisily, licking around them in great and small circles. The salt sweat of hers was so intoxicating. I pulled each nipple into my mouth, sucking with my lips, crewing gently but cruelly with my teeth. I could hear her mind complain that she shouldn’t be doing this, shouldn’t be enjoying this…..but God it that it was so good.

I lifted her higher and with my teeth I pulled away her shorts and ripped off her soaking panties. Her naked wet cunt, moisture glistening on her trimmed public hair was but inches from my face. I put my nose into her tight black curls and drank her smell. Within a few seconds I was teasing her clit hood with my mouth, licking her slit, sucking her cunt lips and forcing her cunt open with my probing tongue. My tongue became like a snake winding it way into her, feeling the sponge-like skin where her g-spot was. She bucked, squirmed, and squealed an inhuman guttural sound. Then she rocked and moaned, then came in squirts, which bathe me. I Pushed my head into her lap – trying to un-borne me it seemed.

With my right hand, I undid my belt and unzipped my fly. My cock freed itself from my underwear. Already dripping pre-cum it stood 8-9 inches erect and wide like a young girls arm. I lowered Smallwood’s body down so that my helmet rested against her puffed up cunt lips. She cried in her head it’s too big, and it’s not like me to want it…but I need it inside me. Resting on my erect dick and relaxing my hold, her cunt was forced open slowly accepting the girth. It stretched her, it hurt her. Pleasure and pain racked her body as I slipped more inside. She breathed hard and had an almighty orgasm. Her vagina tried to strangle my manhood, pulsing as she came. Nevertheless, I let her down more and more until almost all of me was in her pushing right against her cervix. Ride me I thought her, and she used her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck to lift her body, and ride up and down my rod. Faster and faster, until I knew she was primed for another crashing organism. I too was set and when I felt her mind lose control, I unleashed wave after wave of cum to match the massive contractions racking her body. Cum and cunt juices mixed together held inside her by her contracted tight pussy. She stopped breathing. She just held all her muscles taut, until finally the first wave subsided, then a second later another wave hit, and the another, and finally one last one which caused her to pass out with a whimper.

I let her slowly to the floor, conjuring up some massive cushions for her to rest on. I realized now that the new wisdom I had was from the powers of Zeus, my strength from Olympus himself, my attraction to the opposite sex was from Apollo. I knew all this. My powers were from these Gods. However, Aphrodite and Venus drove my lust and desire. These were five of the crystals I had absorbed. The other crystals included the ability to enter and control another’s mind as I had with Smallwood. I could read her so easily; I knew all that she knew. There was no need to try to pass her exams, I knew everything, and I had taken all of her bodily as well. The seventh and eight crystals allowed me to manipulate all living and non-living matter. The ninth crystal was power over time, to halt it, to reverse it, to play with it. Finally the last crystal was the most important I could heal and reverse the effects of aging in anybody, as I was myself immortal. I was now a God, the culmination of all the powers of the ancients. I reached out in my thoughts and saw that they were pleased their time had come again through me.

Looking down at the hapless Smallwood I realized that her previous secluded life as the testy professor did not exactly fill my wishes. As she rested, I used my new skills to enter her mind and probe her thoughts. I found acquiring a person’s knowledge was easy, but learning their emotions was a bit more tasking. I reached in deeply, looked at her experiences with men, and found that while she had played that game, she had found more fulfillments with other women. Smallwood was a lessie! Well that explained a lot including her thoughts during our fucking. My implementation of the thought to desire me had overridden her natural fondness for the female form; indeed her own reactions to me had confused her. Since I had decided to keep her, I would take some measures to offset that confusion. However, her interests in other women were not without benefit. As I described her she was a fabulous bodied but maturing lady, what she was like in her youth was something I would like to know more about. I decided there and then to change both of our appearances to mask our original identifies and allow us to pass through the world with more freedom.

In her trancelike state, I bade her to stand. Looking at her already magnificent figure, I turned back the clock for her. She started to stand more upright; her skin became tighter and softer at the same time. Her hair became rich and thicker. Her breasts curved more upward, more pert. She had been a famously sexy woman. As I peeled back the years, back to a stunning 35, back to a gorgeous 30 year old…back further through her twenties until she was about 19. Her breasts were slightly smaller, but still full. Her stomach was almost perfectly flat. Her hair was still to shoulder length, but much much richer. To this vision, I thought to do some modifications. I reached into her mind and commanded her body to remove the remaining softness around her mid-rift, leaving an athletic look. I firmed up her ass cheeks, commanding them to raise an inch higher that they had been. Then I turned my attention to her breasts. They were firmer than before, but I missed a bit of the size that they had grown to. Therefore, I expanded them to a natural 38 D from her 36 C.

Then I turned my thoughts to her orifices, my enhanced cock would now require a lot from a woman, so I expanded her womb to take the length, and her cunt walls to be more flexible, but still tight. I did likewise to her anus, so that her back passage would be a friendly alternative for my rod. Finally, I reached into her mind and removed her instinctive gagging reaction so that I could fuck deep down into her throat whenever I desired.

Looking at my creation, I was indeed pleased, but I knew she looked still too much like Smallwood. I therefore changed the color of her eyes to a rich green, and lengthened her hair to reach down in tick curls to her ass cheeks. I decided to increase her tan to a dark olive, and make her lips show more pout than before. She stood before me a perfect sex slave. My Athena as I decided to call her. Reaching into her memory, I removed the person Smallwood and replaced it with Athena. She was a willing slave to my sexual desires.

In recognition that I too needed to be altered, I squared my face producing a more handsome and strong look. My face was not unlike that of Apollo, whose memory and skills were mine. I gave myself piercing blue eyes, and thick black hair. My flesh altered to an olive tan just one shade lighter than Athena’s skin.

Looking at her new youthful body, I felt lust reach me again. Therefore, I commanded her to wake up and come to me. To be truthful once awoken she was already desirous of lovemaking. I just instructed her a little and was rewarded to find her mouth around my firm cock. Sucking and licking the tip, drinking the pre-cum. Pressing her head so that her mouth and then neck engorged my member. Then pulling away. All the while ensuring her mouth teased and pleased me. Her right hand cupped my tender balls, gentling massaging them. Her left hand on my buttocks using her nails lightly to pull my pelvis towards her. I came into her in a nice long gush, and she drank me in as if I was spewing wine. Using the still wet dick, I turned her around and placed my rod between her firm ass cheeks. I slapped her hard and pulled the cheeks apart pushing my wet and still erect penis towards her little hole. I slowly pushed harder until my slippery helmet was inside her. I could feel my organ pass her first ring and then push pass her second. Her mind was crazy with lust. Fuck me her mind screams, push in harder even if I split and bleed.

I obliged and stove inward with one hard stroke into her dark tight ass. She moaned with pleasure and cursed with pain. Sweat tickled down her back and she bucked and came. I slapped her ass with my right hand, and pulled back her hair with the left. I lent forward and kissed and nibbled at her neck. She arched around and took my mouth into hers. I chewed her lower lip and rode her anus hard. I moved my right hard and grabbed her new firm breasts. I groped and pulled and played with them forcefully, as I rode her more fiercely… until I came deep into her, thrusting and cumming with such force it squirted out from her ass onto my legs. As I gathered breath, Athena released herself from me. On her hands and legs she licked my legs, my lap and then using her mouth sucked clean my dick for her juices, my cum and her shit. My sex slave was enjoying herself.

I conjured up a fountain and the two of us washed each other down. Drying each other, I thought how Gods could do this for eternity. Nevertheless, I knew that my powers would not last forever if I did not have the adoration of the peoples. Gods need prayer of others to sustain their powers. For Zeus and the others the arrival of modern-thought had led their followers to doubt them. A God would find it harder to exist today as people were even more skeptic. I needed to consider a course that would allow me to subjugate the world as Zeus had once managed to do. I would use all manner of modern techniques not available to my forerunner to achieve this. As I formulated my plan, I dressed my slave and myself for our return to the world from this cave.

For myself I chose a perfect cut white linen suit, with a pale blue silk shirt and crocodile leather shoes and belt. I looked a sophisticated, wealthy and powerful man. For Athena, I chose an outright sexy outfit. I created a silk dress in ivory white. It had gold chains around her neck holding the material so that it draped down over her breasts, outlining perfectly her curves, the nipples protruding through the slight material. The dress was hung so that between the breasts it curved down past her navel, past the line of her hips and dangerous close to her genital area. Around at the back it was bare until it reached the curvature of her ass, tantalizingly showing the top of her ass cleavage. There were two slits either side of the dress so that when she walked on her high-healed sandals, people would get a maximum view of her shapely legs. Covering up, if that is the word, her pussy was a thong made of pearls. When she walking they moved up and down her clit and massaged her ass hole. She would be aroused by the very act of movement.

We were ready to face the world, and I knew where to go. I conjured an image of my university and we moved into it, leaving the cave to return back to it’s original state, we arrived at the gates to the campus. Initially we received stares lecherous and jealous from the students, until I suggested in their minds to ignore us. I then took the opportunity to reach out and find the most brilliant physicists and psychologists amongst them. I found 6 brilliant students and a further 10 excellent professors. I know implanted into their minds what I required of them. I repeated this exercise in all the campuses in the state, and then selected ones across the country and the world. My thoughts were to develop a nanite capable of projecting a thought so strongly that it would be impossible to fight. It would attach itself to the glands producing enzymes. When my thought was projected, it would reward the body with large doses of endorphins, giving the same high that an athlete gets after exercise. In this way, it would be pleasurable for people to revere me. I would make them addicted to the act of adoration. This would take time to develop, but with the world’s best working on it, I expected results within a week.

Meantime, there was some fun to be had…