The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ZAK’S RETRAINING: A NEW LIFE.

NOTE: This story continues on from the story AIDEN’S RETRAING. It tell of Biff’s capture, retaining and sell of an intruder, who breaks into his desert home. Aiden and the limo driver/gimp are mentioned in this story, but only briefly.

The sun was setting, Biff stood looking out across the desert. He flicked his finished cigar away, and walked into the house. Behind some dry, dead bushes a figure dressed in black watched. It would be dark shortly, then this intruder would make his move. The intruder had drove here from town. He was a cat burglar, who had been working the old houses in the middle of nowhere for a while now. Darkness fell, the figure run silently to the house. He made for the front of the house, and looked in through a window, what he saw shocked him, he jumped back knocking over a pile of empty bottles. The intruder looked up through the window again, but the people inside seemed no to have heard the noise. The intruder looked through the window a second time. The intruder had came to this house to rob it, and now he is here he finds this sort of thing going on there. He had heard about this sort of thing, but never thought he would see it. As the intruder turned to leave he kicked the bottles again. Still the people in the house seemed not to hear. The intruder made his way to the side of the house.

Biff pulled his fist out of Aiden’s arse-hole with a pop. Aiden let out a low cry, as Biff’s fist slid out his arse. Muffled cries were heard. Aiden had been well used by Biff; this was the last fuck of the night. After he had placed Aiden back into a dildo harness, Biff left the room. By now, the intruder had found his way into the house by an unlocked side door. He had just entered, when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned; the guy he had seen out the front of the house was standing next to him. He was holding in his hand a spray can, which he sprayed into the intruder’s face. Biff looked down at the intruder lying on the floor. “You shouldn’t have made so much noise, could have heard you a mile off.” Biff said, as he bent down, and picked up the intruder. Biff had a long night ahead of him, but no where as long as the intruder was going to have. Biff place some headphones on the intruder’s ears, and started a MP3 attached to the phones. “Your old life is gone, but you have a better one with me. All you have to do is be a good boy and have obedience to me. I will give you a new life, better than the life you have now. I can guarantee you’ll be a new man. A Cocksucking, Punishment-craving, Man-worshipping pussy bottom, but never the less a completely new man.” Over and over this was repeated, when Biff come back to collect the intruder, he could see that his member was starting to swell. The intruder was ready for the next stage of his retraining. Biff grabbed the waist of the guy’s pants, and dragged him away.

“Again!” Biff said firmly to the naked guy standing in front of him. The intruder stood dazed before Biff; moisture shimmered on his muscular body. He was gasping for breath. The intruder was in his late 20’s, and approx 6’4”. He was a striking looking pale skinned blue-eyed blonde, of an obvious Slavic heritage. “I told you, again!” Biff growled darkly. “No, please no more.” Gasped the intruder, beads of sweat slowly run down his face. “...Don’t think I could. You’ve had me wank myself, and cum repeatedly for the last 2 hours...Please no more...” Biff just looked at the captured intruder evilly. “Again I say,” Biff replied sharply, cutting off any more protests. “Now.” The intruder weakly nodded, and restarted his manual self-abuse. Soon the room was filled with heavy ragged breathing as the intruder jerked at his dick, long since dried out. The intruder grunted as his uncut dick stiffened. The intruder’s face contorted; as he tied by sheer effort to produce cum out of nowhere. Biff smirked to himself. The intruder’s hand moved steadily on his cock. “Faster, faster.” Biff ordered. Biff could feel a bulge forming in his pants. Ivan felt his manhood twitch, and pre-cum leaked from the head of his member. “Fuck this sort of thing is so turning me on.” he cried, as more pre-cum leaked out of his member.

The intruder was now whimpering as he manipulated his now painfully throbbing appendage. The naked intruder was now cupping his now drained hefty pouch in one of his hands, to give them some comforting warmth. He gripped his manhood and pumped harder. “Fuck...No” The intruder threw his head back and groaned as he climaxed. A large bubble of creamy fluid formed on the tip of the intruder’s dick. He shook his deflating dick, the creamy fluid broke free and fell into the bowl of cum at the man’s feet. Biff lost control, as he watched the intruder cum. He felt his hard dick erupt, shooting cum inside his tight pants. Biff shook as his dick erupted again, more cum filled his pants. “Oh.. man. That was fucking hot, I’ve just creamed myself.” Whimpered Biff. Suddenly his dick erupted a third time, his legs buckled and he collapsed onto the floor. “I’ve just creamed my pants watching some guy wranking.” But even as he was speaking, Biff felt his dick twitch, his ball sacks tighten, and he cum for a fourth time. As he moved onto his knees, Biff felt his dick stiffen again, he cried out as his organ moved in a series of intense thrusts, he climaxed, it produced nothing. “Man, that’s the best orgasm I’ve had in a long time.” Biff panted, looking over to the corner were Aiden stood, waiting. Maybe it was time to get a new cock slave, he thought. “Again” Biff ordered contemptuously. The intruder shuddered, but he grabbed his dick and started to jerk it. He whimpered, but restarted the manual self-abuse.

“I intended to milk you so badly, you’ll be just a shell of your former self. You see that spay I used on you is a little mix of my own making. For a short while it takes away your free will, and you obey what ever I tell you to do. Latter you will ‘wake’ and have no memory of what has happened. But you will keep coming back. Over time more and more of you will be wiped away till there is nothing left, and you will be my mindless slave.” Said Biff. The intruder whimpered as his dick lurched. He seemed to have tapped into some hidden reservoir of jism in his young body, he sent fourth a large glob of jism, which fell into the bowl at his feet. The intruder grunted as he worked his sore dick. He fell to the ground. “I’m finished. You’ve fucking made me creamed my nuts dry, can’t pop any more.” He whimpered. “SHOOT.” Ordered Biff. The intruder whimpered, and rolled around the floor. He felt his dick lurch, and throb, a familiar tingling hit his guts. The intruder let out a cry like an animal, his cock lurched a second time, but nothing happened. “UHHH.” The intruder gasped. There was a hint of anger in Biff’s voice as he told the intruder to “Shot” a second time. The intruder rolled around the floor, his dick throbbing and shooting, but producing nothing. “Stoppp...Please...Fuck.” He whimpered. The intruder was still rolled around the floor his dick throbbing and quivering. “Stop” Boomed Biff. The intruder lay still on the floor, “What’s your name, Boy?” He heard Biff say. “Zak, sir.” He managed to moan before he blacked out.

Zak woke with a start, he was lying naked on the sand of the desert, and the wind blowing dried weeds around. He shook his head to clear it, he stood up, his dick felt like it was being tightly gripped. Zak looked down at his crouch his member was now encased in some sort of tight metal device. He looked around dazed, and tried to remember what had happened but could not. Not far from were he stood Zak could see his clothes blowing about in the desert wind. As he walked over to his clothes, Zak again tried to remember what had happen, but still he couldn’t. He pulled on his sand-covered clothes, not noticing the sand that rubbed against his pale skin. After he had dressed, Zak started walking across the desert and after a short while his battered Ford pick-up came into view. Thankfully, Zak climbed into it, and drove away. His head still felt dazed, and the grip of the metal device on his member seemed to be getting tighter.

Zak looked at him self in his bedroom mirror, in the dimly light of the early evening. He was a standard jock, blond haired and blue eyes, and a slim built body that was packed with muscles. His blond hair was shaved short. His body shone with water from the shower he had just taken. Zak’s pale skinned body was completely hairless. Zak looked down at his metal encased member, now that his member wasn’t erect inside the metal tube, its grip was not to tight, but still the device remained firmly in place. Zak lit a large cigar. He took another look at himself in the mirror, and at his encased member. Then he pulled a towel around his middle, and walked across the room. As he walked he blow out a cloud of smoke from his cigar. He was still quite dazed, and he could still not think straight. Strange thoughts keep filling his head. Zak was sure that he had gone on a job last night. “Why couldn’t he think straight.” He thought. Zak had finished his cigar; he lit a new cigar. As he walked, without thinking he rubbed the bulge under his towel where his encased member was. A thought shot into Zak’s head. “Oh...man, if I was some candy-arse fag I’d be hot to have some guy cream his nuts in my virgin arse.” Zak shook his head trying to clear it. He raised his hand to his head, as a roaring blackness swallowed his mind. Zak fell onto the bed in front of him.

The blackness slowly left Zak’s mind he opened his eyes. He was lying face down on his bed, in his bedroom, darkness could be seen through the room’s window. His cigar had burnt a hole in the bed-sheets. Zak moved onto his back, but the blackness returned. He lay still. The blackness returned again, swallowing his mind, Zak’s head fell too one side. For a short time all was quart, then slowly the front door opened. The rubber-suited figure of Biff entered and closed the door behind him. Silently, Biff made for Zak’s bedroom, where he found him laying on the bed. Biff had had a set of Zak’s keys made while Zak had mean at his house milking his pup dry. Biff looked down at the still Zak; no he would not keep him but change him and sell him on. Looking around the room, Biff found what he wanted; Zak’s computer stood by the wall near the bottom of the bed. Biff walked over to it and turned it on, Zak had not locked his computer, and Biff found it easy to enter. After a short time working on the keyboard, Biff slid a D.V.D into the D.V.D player of the computer. He then walked over to Zak, lying on the bed. Biff removed the device from Zak’s member, and replaced the towel. Then Biff walked back over too the computer and pushed it over to the bottom of the bed, he turned it on. “Open your eyes.” Barked Biff. Zak slowly opened his eyes, at once they fell onto the computer screen. A dazed look comes over Zak’s face. Biff placed an MP3 player on the bed next to Zak; he then placed the earphones in Zak’s ears. For a few moments nether man moved, or spoke. “Enjoy yourself!” Biff said as he left the room. Zak seemed not to hear him, the light from the computer screen played across Zak’s face, as he lay on his bed. A bulge appeared under the towel. Then a voice started in the earphones, telling him that he loved COCK, that he must watch the images on the screen. He had to obey. Over and over this went on. Zak’s hand went to his cock, and he started pumping it, but it only got erect, he could not cum. The sun rose, and set many times, but Zak lay on his bed watching the computer screen, and socking up what was said on the MP3 player.

Finally, the disk and MP3 finished; Zak lay on the bed in a zombie like state. The sun was just raising; Biff walked into the room. He removed the earphones from Zak, and looked down at him on the bed. “You will stay here till tonight, when you will ‘wake’ and then cum, after that you will come to me at the house. But you will not remember anything else till you’re told. You will think that you’ve come to rob me.” Zak just lay on the bed, still pumping his sore cock. Biff picked up the MP3 player and took the disk and left the room, Zak continued to pump his cock. The sun was starting to set when Zak let out a whimpering cry, as he shot his load, cum landing all over his chest. His mind felt like it was full of cobwebs, he could not think straight. Rolling off the bed, he walked to the bathroom. A cold shower was what he needed. As he entered the bathroom, he saw his face in the mirror. He had at lest 5 days growth on his face, and he noticed that his cock was free of the metal device.

Zak drove his pick-up down a dusty track, after he had showered, and shaved, the thought of robbing that house in the middle of nowhere popped into his head. By the time Zak reached the desert where Biff house stood it was completely dark. There was only one light on in the house. Zak got out of the pick-up and walked round to the side door he had used before, but did not remember using. As he entered the house he could hear whimpering, and moans. Zak made for the light.

“Do it again.” Biff ordered firmly the two naked jocks in front of him. “Make sure every drop lands in the bowel, by your feet.” He added darkly. The two naked men nodded weakly, each started to jerk their dick. In no time at all, the two men’s cocks were hard. “What the hell going on here?” cried Zak, as he entered the room. The two jocks who were now manual self-abusing themselves were Aiden and the limo driver. Their ragged breathing could be heard growing louder, as they pumped their dick faster, and faster. “I asked you why are you doing this to them.” Zak asked again. Biff turned to look at Zak, he blow out a cloud of smoke from his cigar. But, he said nothing, he blow out more smoke. The two jocks cried out as they cum, and fell whimpering to the floor.

“Because I control them” Said Biff. “As I will soon control you.” Zak had a feeling that he had met the guy before, but he could not be sure. “It had been a simple job for me to overpower you, and forcibly program you. But you were tougher than most I’ve retained. Have you noticed how TIRED you’ve been feeling lately? Do you know why?” He asked. Biff blows out more smoke from his cigar. “You have spent the last five and a halve days being prepared for your last training session.” Biff blow more smoke into Zak’s face. “You must be feeling tired and weak by now, why don’t you give in to me and those feeling you’ve been having, the ones about me and dicks.” Said Biff. Zak’s mind was spinning. He could hear a little ‘voice’ in his tired, weak mind, telling him to. “Give in...Give in...It’s so simple... Give in, Obey and Serve...Give in.” Zak’s head rolled. Zak shook his head to try and clear it. “Now, to finish your training, I think it’s time, we finished.” Said Biff and he clicked his fingers. “You must WORSHIP dick, you NEED and WANT it.” Biff told Zak. Zak felt his encased member twitch, he let out a whimper, his legs gave way, and he fell to the floor. Beautiful....Dicks... Powerful...Must have...” Zak murmured. Biff just looked at Zak lying on the floor.

Zak lay naked, but for the metal device on his member, murmuring on the floor. Too one side of him stood Biff who was also naked and smoking a cigar. Biff moved nearer to the murmuring man on the floor and stood over Zak, his legs were now ether side of Zak. Biff jerked his cock to hardness, Zak’s eyes become riveted on Biff’s hardening dick. Biff had finished his cigar, he flicked the butt away. After a few more jerks Biff’s member was rock hard. Biff moved his hips, his dick moved from side to side, slightly. Zak seemed hypnotised by the slightly moving dick. “Do you want to suck that dick, punk. Do you want to feel it in your mouth?” asked Biff, looking down at Zak lying on the floor. “All you have to do is ask. Just ask, and you’ll be able to worship my dick. Be a good boy and asked you know you want it.” Zak moaned, shaking his head “Please....AAA.” He whimpered Biff hit him across the face. “Asked me, punk.” Shouted Biff. “May I suck your dick, sir.” Biff smiled, and looked down at Zak. “Good boy, you may have the honour of having my dick.” Biff told Zak.

Biff bent his knees, and knelt on the floor, his dick-head touching Zak’s lips. Zak was by now complete hypnotised by Biff’s dick. Biff then reached forward, and grabbed Zak’s ears, he pulled Zak’s head up off the floor. Like some sort of a robot Zak opened his mouth, ready to take Biff’s dick. Zak’s mouth encircled Biff’s dick, Zak’s tongue explored the texture of Biff’s hard throbbing member. Zak felt his own dick swell, a shot of pain went through his body, as the small pins inside the tube on his member bit into his hardening member. Biff’s hefty nuts hit Zak on his chin. " Oh yes, fuck.” Groaned Biff, as Zak vacuumed his nuts into his mouth, and rolled them around. “I’m can’t hold...Going to cummm.....Fuuckk” Whimpered Biff, he lost control, and cum. Zak felt Biff push his dick into his mouth, deeper, and cum. “Yes, oh yes.” Panted Biff, as he pulls out of Zak. Zak’s manhood tried to raise to full height but couldn’t, the device bit deep into his member. and waved about in the air. “Uhhh...Uhhh...Ahhh.” Whimpered Zak, as he felt Biff’s cum enters, and slid down his throat.

“Do you want more, punk.” Asked Biff. Zak moaned. Biff nodded, he knelt down between Zak’s legs, which he spread so he could give Zak his first anal fingering. " SHIT..OOOHHHH YYYEESSS.” Zak gasped, every nerve in his body was suddenly alive. The probing digit hit a spot deep inside Zak. “Oh, please sir, deeper, much deeper.” Pleaded Zak. “Your wish is my comrade.” Said Biff, as he pulled his digit out, and spread Zak’s muscular thighs to give himself more access, and pushed his hard manhood deep inside Zak’s chute. “AAAAHHHH.” Zak cried, as the fiery pleasure of his first fucking surged through his moisture shimmering body. Zak whimpered as Biff powered fuck his once virgin butt. Zak and Biff both screamed in delight as they both gyrated on the floor in a sexual heat. Biff seeded up his humping, soon he was in a sexual frenzy. “I...I...I....AAARRRGGHH.” Biff screamed as he climaxed into Zak’s chute. Zak’s dick was trying to become fully erect, but the device on his member stopped that happening. .

“More please sir....OOOHHH.” Begged Zak, as he lay on the floor. “You want more?” asked Biff. “Please sir.” Replied Zak. Biff was still kneeling between Zak’s spread open legs. So Biff thrust two of his fingers into Zak’s violated arse, and worked them in deep. Zak let out loud moans, and pushed down onto the invading fingers. Biff forced in a third finger, even more moans came from the once straight jock in the floor. Biff’s third finger was followed quickly by the fourth finger, all four fingers were forced in and out of Zak’s arse. Biff suddenly tucked his thumb underneath his fingers and slammed his whole hand into Zak’s arse-hole. Zak screamed out, this was not a dick, but something larger, inside him and it was painful. Zak’s arse-hole stretched wide, as Biff’s fist penetrated him. Zak’s arse-hole snapped shut around Biff’s wrist, so that his wrist becomes firmly lodged in Zak’s arse-hole. Biff starts to fuck Zak’s butt-hole with his fist, with each thrust, more, and more of Biff’ fist and arm slipped into Zak’s gapping butt-hole. After 35 minutes Biff pulls his fist out of Zak. Zak was then made to lick Biff’s cum & shit covered fist and arm clean. After Zak had licked his fist and arm clean, Biff fist fucked Zak two more times. Zak knelt behind the naked Aiden and the limo driver, working his tongue deeply into their butts, licking out all the cum and shit. The two men were moaning in sexual heat. Biff watched, as he smoked another cigar. Once Zak had serviced the two men’s butts with his tongue, Biff was going to fist fuck him again. After which he was to be shaved and rubberised and sent home to wait his ‘MASTER’.

A rubber encased Zak sat on his bed staring straight ahead, waiting for his ‘MASTER’ to arrive. The rays of the setting sun bounced off his now shaved head. Apart from the bed on which he sat the whole of his flat was now empty. Zak may be encased in rubber, but his butt was not. Biff had had Aiden sell all Zak owned, while Zak was under his control back at the desert house. Biff, now stood in the doorway of the bathroom watching, and waiting. Neither he, nor Zak moved both just waited. As the last light of day faded, Biff heard the front door open. A few seconds later two people entered the room. The first was a large built bear of a man, with close-cropped greying hair, and a large droopy greying moustache. He was wearing tight leather pants, a white wife-beater T-shirt and leather waistcoat. And he was puffing on a large, fat cigar. In his hand he held a leather lead, which was attached to a collar, around the neck of the second person to enter the room. No a lot of this person could be seen. For he was encased totally in rubber, and he was walking on all fours, just like a dog. The only way you know it was male, was that it’s cock and balls hung out of the rubber encasing it, between it’s legs. The big bear of a man pulled on the lead, so the other person’ had to enter the room and then stop beside it’s ‘MASTER’.

Biff enter the room, and walked over to the big men. “MR. Smith.” Asked Biff. Biff had never dealt with this man. “Of cause.” Replied the Man. MR. Smith was not his real name, but it would do for now. “Can we get on. I’ve got a load of hot Man-dogs waiting for their ‘New’ bitch.” Stated MR. Smith roughly. Biff was starting to regret selling Zak to this guy. Well, I could always retrain this guy later. Thought Biff.

He walked over to the staring, rubber encased Zak. “Now it’s time for your new life to start. For your new life you are going to become, a really cute bitch doggie in heat, to be companion for your MASTER’s doggies.” Biff pointed to MR. Smith. “That there is your new Master. Now, You will be permanently assigned to servicing your MASTER’s doggie’s sexual needs, as well as your MASTER’s needs, but only when he frees you with your planted control word.” Biff had planted a word deep in Zak’s fried brain, that would turn him into a cocksucking pussy bottom for a short while, after which he would go back to his programmed permanently assigned state.

Biff spoke again. “To keep the doggies interested in you, you’ll have to be ‘in heat’ all the time. Also from now on you’ll walk on all fours, and you’ll stop talking, all you’ll do from now on is bark, understand!” “...ARF..” Agreed Zak as he fell on all fours. “ARF..ARF”

Biff prepared to seal Zak’s fate forever-on all fours, urinating up lampposts and fire hydrants and being fucked was soon to be all Zak’s life ever would be. " You know what you have to do, you are now ready for you new life serving your MASTER’s doggies needs. Bitch you will in a moment suck MASTER’s cock, when he cums in your mouth the commands you have been given will become permanent, the old you will be gone for ever never to return.” Biff told Zak. The powerless Zak looked up at Biff; a look of helpnesless closed his face. “ARF!” Zak was now fully ready to comply completely with the commands from Biff. He padded over to MR. Smith.

While Biff had been giving Zak his last programming, MR. Smith had unzipped the front of his pants, and jerked his large cock. He was now hard and throbbing, waiting for Zak. Zak stopped in front of MR. Smith, on his hind legs, paws in the begging position, tongue hanging out, looking at Smith’s fat wide erect cock. “Don’t worry, in a couple of minuets you won’t even remember you even existed.” Grinned Smith, as he patted Zak on the head with one hand, while with the other hand guided his member into Zak’s mouth. Zak didn’t even gag; he just took all the cock, and went to work at it at once. It didn’t take Smith long, before he cum in Zak’s mouth; he pulled out of Zak. Zak stood still on all fours, breathing gently, his eyes open but unfocused. There was no sing of any intelligence on Zak’s face, or behind his eyes at all. Smith stepped back from Zak, and clicked his fingers. The guy encased in rubber, on all fours bounded across the room, and mounted Zak DOGGIE style. And began fucking him rapidly. Soon a contented look spread across the face of the ‘doggie’ humping Zak.

Obedient to his programming, Zak yapped with pleasure, as the bounding of his arse speeded up. Biff had become so totally engrossed in the two guy’s fast-action fucking activity that he did not notice that Smith had left, and returned to the room. Finally the ‘doggie’ screwing Zak let out any even louder yap as he cum in Zak, and climbed off of Zak. It was only now that Biff noticed that Smith had another ‘doggie’ with him, and he was holding a collar and leash, and a butt plug with a tail in it’s base.

No sooner had the first ‘doggie’ pulled out of Zak, then the second mounted him DOGGIE style, and began humping him. Soon, once again the room was filled with the sound of yapping and fast-action fucking activity. Once the ‘doggie’ had cum, Smith ordered both ‘doggies’ out the room, they both padded out, but kept looking back longingly at Zak. Once they were alone, Smith paid Biff his money. He then slid the butt-plug into Zak’s, now well fucked arse. And attached the collar and leash around Zak’s neck. On the collar there was a large metal nameplate, with the name ‘Hot Bitch’ on it. With that done, Smith nodded to Biff pulled on the leash; he and Zak left the room. Moments later Biff heard a van pull away. Zak was on his way to his new life. Biff had some doubts about Smith; but then again his $437,000 he paid for Zak was not peanuts. Biff left Zak’s flat, and climbed into his Ford pick-up, he had not sold Zak’s truck. As he drove home Biff found the he was horny as hell. Well, Aiden and the gimp would get a good hard work out on the end of his cock. Thought Biff as he drove into the desert.

THE END: