The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[Hello, gentle reader. I regret to inform you that I probably have no more than ten years to live. Even still, with the speed that I write, I hope to finish Eric’s story.]

It was still dark out when a hand wrapped around my cock, waking me. The questions from my dream still rang in my head, but that hand made it easy to stop worrying, at least for a while. I let myself get lost in the sensation.

“Jordan! Everyone’s still asleep!” I shushed her.

“Don’t worry,” she giggled, “I can be quiet.” She put her hand behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss.

“You’re insatiable.” I looked at her. It was dark; all I could see was my brand on her, burning brightly in the blackness, which just stirred my erection even more. “Aren’t you tired after driving for so long?”

I felt her shrug. “I dunno, I guess being around you just invigorates me.” She climbed on top of me, guiding me into her. Then I felt her wrap her arms around me; her fingernails started digging into my back. It was obvious she was trying to be quiet, and struggling. I was certainly enjoying that feeling.

And then I felt a third hand start caressing me. I heard another female voice groan as the mattress shifted to accommodate the extra weight. I looked to see where the groan had come from, and saw another one of my brands. I was so startled I came.

Then everyone did. So much for being quiet.

Zeroes

Chapter 11: Holiday

California: Wednesday Early Morning

Almost immediately, the hall light came on, spilling through the open bedroom door. I took advantage of this opportunity to look down and see who the newcomer was in my bed. I saw a tangle of red curls.

“Randi?” That came from a shadow suddenly appearing in the doorway. “What are you doing?”

The redhead stirred beside me, turning to face the door. “Geez, Mom, what does it look like I’m doing?”

Then Jordan popped her head up from behind me. “Randi? Really, Eric? I thought I was enough for you, campione.”

“Jordan? Eric? But... what?” The shadow disappeared from the doorway. “Tony!!”

“I think you broke Patty, piccola.”

Jordan stretched. “I’m sure you can fix her. You fixed Cori.” I winced at Jordan’s cavalier attitude towards my powers.

Randi turned over and snuggled up to me. “That was nice. Can we do this again?” Pretty soon she was snoozing. It sounded like a bulldozer.

The last time I saw Randi was Thanksgiving (Antonio always got Thanksgiving, and Dad always got Christmas). She’d been pushing 18 with a vengeance, ready to graduate high school. She was the salutorian. I’d have gone to her graduation, but I was on a plane to Italy.

Randi and her mother, Patty, had been long-term tenants of Antonio’s, ever since he’d been thinking about retirement. I’d always considered them family. I was 11 when Randi was born. Even though we weren’t related, I was still ‘Uncle Eric’ for the longest time. She’d always been the tag-along kid. Until now. Now I could feel all 18 years of her naked curves moulding into my side.

Jordan peered over me. “How can such a small girl make such a large noise?”

I shrugged. “Search me.”

“I wonder why she decided to join us.”

“She’s got my mark.”

“What? How?”

“No idea. I’ve seen it a few times.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Brandy, Stevie... and now Randi. None of them were around when I had my seizures, and I didn’t purposefully brand them. Still, they’ve all had my brand.”

“Wonder what that’s all about.”

“It’s a mystery.”

Then we could hear Patty’s voice, muffled, coming down the hall; I could also hear Antonio’s mumbled replies.

“And then I caught them all in bed together!” Now there were two shadows in the doorway. The taller of those shadows moved through the door, and flipped on the bedroom light. Randi stirred awake. Patty stormed in, shoving herself past Antonio. “You see what I’m talking about?”

She grabbed Randi’s arm. “You’re coming with me. No daughter of mine is going to participate in this kind of perversion!”

Patty was a looker. Forty looked more like twenty-five on her. She was shapely and slender; you’ve probably seen her in the background of a lot of TV shows and movies, trying to earn her SAG card. I never really had a crush on my teachers; but Patty always featured in my adolescent fantasies.

I tried to stop her, but then I pulled back—I noticed a brand on her, and not one of mine. It was blue. I remembered Vaughan’s warning about taking from anyone else.

Randi flopped to her feet almost like a rag doll, and tried to pull herself away from Patty. “What is your problem, Mom?”

“Calm down, Patricia,” Antonio said. “Let go of her.”

Patty let go of Randi out of startlement. Randi quickly jumped away from her mother. I could see Patty’s face grow red with rage. “But...”

He took her hand. “I know, I can see you’re upset. Go back to bed, try to sleep.” He deftly maneuvered her out the door. “I’ll talk to the kids.”

She started spluttering. “Sleep?! But...”

“It is the middle of the night, Patricia. At least one of us should get some sleep. I’m sure they’ll respond to a level head more than shouting and violence.”

She sighed. “I guess you’re right. But this is wrong! They’re family!”

“It’s going to be okay.”

Defeated, Patricia hung her head. “Okay, Tony. I trust you.” She turned and walked down the hall.

Antonio closed the door, then turned to us. “Eric, you want to tell me what’s really going on here?”

I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could even get a word out, Jordan piped up. “Eric and I are fucking, and Randi decided to join us.”

“Oh,” he said, blinking like a deer caught in headlights. He crossed his arms, glaring at us, then he turned to Jordan. “Are you happy? Is he treating you well?”

Jordan made a show of thinking about it. “Yes, nonno,” she finally said, rolling her eyes. “Eric is a good man.”

He sighed, frowning. “I don’t like it. How did this happen?”

“It’s a long story,” I sighed. “The tumor sort of made me psychic.”

He nodded, as though that was old news, then he turned to Randi. “You really upset your mother.”

Randi hung her head. “I know! But I didn’t do anything wrong. It’s not like Uncle Eric is really my uncle.”

I laughed at that. “I haven’t heard you call me Uncle in a long time. I kind of missed it.”

She climbed into the bed and snuggled up close. “I can start it up again, if you want.”

How could I say no to that?

“Well,” Antonio said, gruffly. “As long as you’re happy.” He shook his head. “How am I going to explain this to Patricia?”

“Eric’s good at that,” Jordan said. I glared at her.

“Miranda, please go back to your bed. Let’s not give your mother more reason to explode in the morning. Come,” Antonio said, “I’ll walk you.” Randi pulled herself away from me and let herself be led into the hall. Antonio looked over his shoulder at me, and turned the light off, then shut the door softly behind him.

After the door closed, I turned to Jordan. “That was weird.”

I felt her snuggled up against me. “Breakfast is going to be awkward.”

“I don’t know what I’m going to do about Patty.”

“What do you mean?”

“She’s marked by someone else. So I can’t change her like I did Cori.”

“Oh. But you can replace that. You did that to me.”

“Yeah, but those were special circumstances. I was told that it’s frowned upon to interfere with other people’s property.”

“What about Rocco?”

“He’s a special case.” I kissed my sister on the forehead. “Don’t worry, piccola if I find out that Patty’s being mistreated I’ll do my utmost to stop it.”

“I know you will, campione.”

California: Wednesday Sunrise

As predicted, breakfast was awkward. I’d slept fitfully, and it was pretty clear that everyone else had, as well. Nobody was willing to look into anyone else’s eyes.

Jordan was the first one to crack. “I can’t take it anymore. Can we please talk about the elephant in the room?”

“Fine!” Patty grabbed a chair at the kitchen table, pulled it out, and sat down. She crossed her arms defiantly. “Let’s talk about it. What do you to have to say for yourselves?”

“We’re happy, Patty. And we’re not hurting anyone else.”

“But... it’s incest!”

“So what? We’re not going to have kids. And it’s not like we’re taking advantage of each other. We’re consenting adults.”

Patty looked like she was about to explode. So, I jumped on the grenade.

“Hold up, Patty. Jordan’s right. Do you think I haven’t struggled with this? I’ve run through it over and over again, in my head. But it’s not like there’s any abuse here. I had no intent to start sleeping with Jordan, but it was a good thing that it happened.” I looked to Jordan for confirmation, she nodded. “I’ve been thinking about this ever since. As far as I can tell, there are only two reasons incest is taboo: one is that it can be abuse, especially when parents or other adults take advantage of children. But Jordan and I, we’re not children anymore.”

“And the other reason?”

“Inbreeding; playing the genetic lottery is dangerous enough without additional blood-sharing. And we’re not going to have kids. But really, since inbreeding is off the table, and Jordan and I are both coming at this with our eyes open, where is the harm?”

“The boy has a point, Patricia.” This earned Antonio a glare from Patty.

“Yeah, Mom!”

“Look, the truth is that if Jordan and I weren’t related by blood, everyone would be happy for us. This is probably the healthiest relationship I’ve had, and I think it’s the best Jordan has had, too. The only problem is the need to be secret about it. Look, Patty, I’m not asking you to approve.”

Patty snorted. “Fat chance of that.”

“Just please, think it over.”

Patty looked over at Antonio. “Tony? What do you think of this? Surely you don’t approve!”

He frowned. “I do not like it. I do not understand it. I will not give it my blessing.” My heart sank. Then he looked over at the two of us. “But, I will accept their choices, and not intervene in their happiness.”

Jordan hugged Antonio. “Thank you, nonno!

“Fine!” Patty turned towards Randi. “Now let’s talk about you.”

Randi’s eyes were as big as saucers. “Me?”

“Yes, you. What were you doing in Eric’s room last night?”

Suddenly, she turned scarlet. “That really happened?! I thought I dreamed that...”

“I wish it had only been a dream.” Patty put her hand on her head.

“Geez, Mom! It’s not like I haven’t had sex before.”

“Don’t remind me. Now, answer the question.”

“Um.” Randi said. “I remember being thirsty, so I got up and went to get some water from the bathroom. When I was coming back, I thought I heard something happening in the guest room, and then I started feeling really good. I swear, the next thing I remember is being in bed with Eric.”

“She was a surprise visitor. At first I thought I was dreaming.” That earned me a glare from Patty.

“Take a chill pill, Mom! I’m not a little girl anymore.” She rubbed her arm—I could see bruises where Patty had grabbed her, like a handprint.

Patty looked like she was about to break. Her mouth was working, but no sounds were coming out. I really wanted to give her a hug, but I wasn’t sure if that would make things better or worse.

Luckily, Jordan came to the rescue. “Look, we’re not going to solve this over breakfast, and it’s Independence Day. We’re supposed to be spending time together. Can we just let it go for a day? Just be a family until tomorrow?”

“I promise not to misbehave.” Everyone in the kitchen stopped, and looked at me in shock. Patty held a look of disbelief on her face. I grinned. “Well, no more than normal.”

It wasn’t very funny, but somehow, that worked. We all started laughing, and the tension in the room plummeted. Finally, after catching her breath, Patty said, “Okay, fine, I’ll give it a try.”

“Thank you, Patty,” I said, pulling her into a hug.

California: Wednesday Midday

It was almost twelve on the dot when my phone rang. I pulled it out of its charger to see who it was. It was Erin.

“Hello?”

“Hey honey. Just wanted to call and wish you a Happy Independence Day!”

“Thanks ange-.” I stopped. “Sorry. Happy 4th to you too.”

“Wait, don’t hang up yet!”

“Why not?”

And then my mind was flooded. It was Ilyskn. Words are a poor substitute for describing my first Ilyskn conversation. Since we were both newcomers to the language, we stumbled like virgins, laughing and discovering at the same time. By the end, I felt like I understood Erin like never before.

And then it abruptly stopped. My phone had run out of power.

I plugged my phone back in, and called her back.

“Sorry about that. My phone died.”

“Weird. Mine’s saying it’s low, too. And I charged it this morning.”

“Looks like Ilyskn sucks up a lot of juice.”

“I wonder what our bills will look like.”

“Bite your tongue! Don’t tempt fate.”

“Temptation is what I do.”

“I better get going. Family stuff.” I could smell the meat sizzling on the barbecue.

“Oh. Right. I should go too, charge my phone up again.”

“I’m going to the hypnosis show on Friday. You should be there. I could use some backup.”

“What are you going to do?”

“I haven’t figured that out yet.”

“Good luck.”

“Thanks, I’ll need it.”

I stared at the phone in my hand for a few seconds longer, then pulled out my wallet and dug through my stack of business cards. When I found Elise’s, I dialed the U.S. number. Whatever message that was on the other side was Ilyskn.

It was a layered message in two parts. The first part was in English, a pretty standard automated phone system.

The other part was in ILYSKN, layered over it, and blasted very strong. Like before, if it was noise, I’d have wanted earplugs. The message was something about loyalty and obedience, repeated over and over. Quickly, I shut the phone off.

“That was disturbing.”

Clearly, it was a day for worrisome things.

California: Wednesday Afternoon

“Heey, buddy.” Lloyd was wearing a bathing suit, a Hawaiian shirt, and some oversized sunglasses. He pulled himself off the pool chair he was lounging on to walk up to me and give me a hug.

“You’re finally out of your cave? If we see your shadow, does that mean we get six more weeks of spring?”

“No, dude. That’s only if I don’t see my shadow.”

Lloyd was a bastard. I mean that literally. He showed up on Antonio’s doorstep around the time we moved to Phoenix. His mother had had a fling with Antonio, then had moved away to Nashville. Since they were so far away, Wanda never bothered to track Antonio down and tell him he had a son. He was maybe sixteen years older than me.

After getting over the shock, Antonio was overjoyed to find he had a son, and converted part of the garage to be a small studio, inviting Lloyd to live with him. Almost thirty years later, Lloyd still lived in that garage. I wouldn’t call him a freeloader, but he was definitely a slacker.

I racked my brain trying to remember the name of his wife. “Where’s Sabrina?”

“Sophia.”

“Oh, right. Sorry.”

I’d never met his wife. She was a mail-order bride from Russia. She showed up on Christmas day, and they married on Valentine’s Day. From what I’d heard she was a nice girl, a bit wild. Almost exactly Lloyd’s type. Which meant it wasn’t likely to last too long. Of course, Patty didn’t approve.

“She’s in the pool.”

“How’s that going, anyway?”

Before he could answer, everything started shaking. It wasn’t a major quake, but any time the earth moves, it’s alarming. I could hear thumps and crashes coming from the house.

“Whoa, that was a doozy.” Lloyd wiped his brow. “Anyway, it’s going good.” He grinned as he looked over at the pool. “I think married life suits me rather well.”

I turned, and followed his gaze. My jaw dropped. Sophia had climbed out of the pool, wearing a pink two-piece that left little to the imagination. Sophia looked exactly like Patty did when I first met her, only perhaps with more curves. The resemblance was uncanny. It was no wonder that Patty didn’t approve. It looked like Lloyd’s mid-life crisis wasn’t just about reliving his glory days, but about chasing his regrets.

Lloyd and Patty had once been a couple. They even had a kid together—Frank. Lloyd left Patty while she was pregnant, didn’t want the responsibility of a kid. Lloyd’s always lamented leaving Patty, but Patty never regretted the split. At least they managed to stay friends, and raise Frank. I had to give Lloyd credit for that much. He was certainly better than Randi’s father—child support checks showed up promptly, each month, but the man was otherwise a ghost.

Frank skipped town as soon as he turned eighteen, didn’t even bother with the last part of high school. They just found his room empty one day, with a note. Last I heard he was on the rodeo circuit, and working on his GED. He’d still swing around for Thanksgiving.

“She’s beautiful, Lloyd.”

“Dude, you should see her in action.” At my quizzical glance, he said, “Karaoke. She hosts a few nights. She’s at The Bucket List tonight. You should come; I know how much you like belting out a few.”

“Maybe... I’m not sure how much of a late night I can handle yet.”

“Why? What happened? You okay?”

I gave him a look. “I had a brain tumor. I had surgery last month. Didn’t nonno tell you?”

“Maybe. I guess. I’m not sure.” He shook his head in disbelief. “A tumor, really? Bummer!” I nodded, gesturing at the scar. “Daaamn. That’s wicked. Well, you’re looking good.” He clapped his hand on my shoulder. “I sure hope you can make it tonight.”

Just then, Sophia stepped up next to Lloyd. “You must be Eric.” The Russian accent just added to her sex appeal.

Antonio looked up from the grill. “Why don’t you kids check out the house, see what kind of damage control we need? Don’t worry, Patricia and I will have the food ready by the time you are done.”

Jordan and Randi were sitting at the patio table, looking serious as they exchanged whispers and giggles. Jordan looked up. “Okay, nonno. C’mon, Randi.”

“I’ll be right behind you, girls!” I turned to Sophia. “It was nice meeting you. Sorry, duty calls.”

Antonio looked at Lloyd. “Lloyd, you too.”

“Fine,” Lloyd said. “Sophia, come on, let’s see if any of our stuff is broken.” They walked around the side of the house.

I rolled my eyes, then followed Jordan and Randi into the house proper. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Antonio wrap his arm around Patty and pull her close; she leaned her head on his shoulder. Those gestures betrayed an intimacy I was pretty sure hadn’t been there before. I smiled, good for both of them.

“What’s that smile for?”

Jordan laughed. “What do you think it’s for? I told you he’d like Sophia.” She pointed at my crotch, where my hardening cock was straining against the zipper. I’d been getting erections so often I didn’t even notice.

“Looks like you need some stress relief, Uncle Eric.”

“Whoa. I promised I wouldn’t misbehave.”

“Yeah, but I didn’t.”

“She’s got a point there, campione.” Jordan was laughing.

“You gave her this idea, didn’t you, piccola?”

“Would I do that?”

“Yes!” That was Randi and I, speaking simultaneously.

Randi sauntered up to me. “So, Uncle Eric, will you let me help with your stress?”

I backed away. “I appreciate the offer. But I gave Antonio my word. And they’ll be expecting us.”

“I promise, I won’t take too long.” Then her hand was in my pants. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted this...”

“Really?”

Her hand started pumping my cock. “Sure, I’ve had a crush on you as long as I can remember. My first wet dream was about you.” She leaned her head against my chest. “Geez, I couldn’t even look you in the eyes for almost a year after that. Are you a good kisser?”

“I don’t get many complaints.”

“Kiss me?”

I put my finger under her chin, tilting her head up to face me. Her eyes were open, and shimmering. As I leaned in, she closed her eyes—her hand started stroking faster. Then we kissed—her mouth was soft and yielding. She tasted like bubblegum. Her hand stopped as we continued the kiss, tightening around my cock. That’s when I came.

“Wow,” she gasped, once she came out of the afterglow. “That’s better than I imagined it.” She put her head against my chest again. “I’m glad we did that.”

I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her on the forehead. “Me too, bunny.”

“You haven’t called me that in a long time. I’ve missed it.”

I had to laugh at that. “Really? After your tirade about how you weren’t a little girl anymore?”

“Omigosh, don’t remind me.” She toyed with my softening cock. “Can we do this again?”

You could barely hear my “maybe” under Jordan’s shouted “yes!”

“Okay, girls, we’ve wasted enough time. Let’s see what damage the earthquake did.”

Luckily, the damage wasn’t that bad. A few pictures knocked off the wall. The wine rack toppled over, but it was wrought iron, and wine bottles are notoriously difficult to crack. Wine glasses, on the other hand...

The only other bit of damage was the grandfather clock Antonio brought over from Europe. It had managed to shatter the mirrored-wall behind it, and fall forward onto its face.

“Randi, grab a broom. Jordan, help me get the clock back on its feet.”

“Who put you in charge?” I gave her a look. “Oh, right.”

Soon, Randi had swept up all the mirror shards and I’d sent her to take care of the broken wine glasses. Then Jordan and I hefted the clock back on its feet.

“Hey, Eric. What is this? It has your name on it.”

“What does?”

Jordan handed me a small rectangular package, wrapped in brown paper, tied up with string. And sure enough, there was a card beneath the string, saying ‘Eric.’

“I don’t know. But that’s Mom’s handwriting.”

“Open it!”

“Not yet. Let’s see what Antonio has to say. He loved her, too.”

Outside, Antonio turned the package around in his hands. “I think you should open it.”

I carefully untied the string. “Oh, just tear it already!” I gave Jordan a dirty look and took my time removing the paper wrapping. “Well, what is it?”

“Looks like a book.” I slipped off the last piece of the wrapping paper. Sure enough, it was a small leather-bound book. I started flipping through it—it was my mother’s journal, all in Italian. “It’s Mom’s diary.”

“Are you going to read it, Uncle Eric?”

“Later, when I have more time.”

“Why not now?” Jordan whined.

“It’s in Italian. I’m going to need time to make sure I understand it all.”

“Antonio can read it!”

“No, I will not. Your mother meant that for your brother, and I will respect her wishes.”

“Besides, I don’t want to get food all over it. Can you pass me a hamburger, Patty?” My stomach growled.

“Sure thing!”

California: Wednesday Evening

After our poolside barbecue, everyone piled into Patty’s minivan to head to the lake for a fireworks show, except for Lloyd and Sophia, who took their own car.

I thought about staying behind with the journal. But I’d come out to California to spend time with my family, and so it was simple for Lloyd to talk me into joining them.

“Sorry it’s so crowded back there, buddy” Lloyd looked back at me as he pulled out of the driveway. “We just keep collecting more equipment.”

Sophia cleared her throat, then gave Lloyd a look.

“Oh, yeah.” He zoomed down the road. “Sophia here,” he put his hand on her leg, “thinks she saw you and Randi getting it on in the living room after the earthquake. Of course, I told her that was impossible. Right?”

“Yeah. She decided to join me in bed last night while I was fucking Jordan.”

“Ha! Good one. Sweetie, you must have seen something else.”

“I know what I saw. Her hand was down his pants!” She turned around to look at me, eyes full of accusation, “and he kissed her.”

“What can I say? I told you what happened.”

She made an angry noise and turned back to face the road. I could almost imagine steam coming out of her ears.

“Careful, Eric. I think you’ve released the Kraken.”

We pulled into the parking area, stopping next to Patty’s minivan. The sun was setting, and there was already a crowd. I couldn’t believe what I saw. I felt a sinking feeling in my gut.

It was a rainbow of brands of every color imaginable, and a few that aren’t. I should mention that brands aren’t actually colorful, just like Ilyskn isn’t noise. It’s just a crutch we use to try to rationalize a new sense. Back then, I was still seeing colors, enough that my brain had to make some up.

More than half the crowd had been marked by someone. Thousands of people. It was Brand Central Station—there were more than I’d ever seen. I’d known there were more out there, but I didn’t fully realize what sorts of numbers I was dealing with. That drove the point home.

“Eric?” An unfamiliar voice sliced broke me out of my reverie. “Eric Chase?”

“Who wants to know?”

I turned around to find myself facing a chiseled, muscular man, blonde, wearing another brand. He handed me a sheaf of paper. “Eric Andrew Chase, you have been invited by the High Council of the Zauberei Gesellschaft der Sanduhr to attend a tribunal to discuss the issue of your disposition. As you are not yet considered one of the Zauberen, this invitation is a courtesy, and an honor. Arrangements will be made.”

You could tell the length of the stick up his ass by how he walked away.

“Who’s the hunk?”

“Dunno.” I looked down at the papers in my hand. “Some sort of process server, I guess.”

“He’s working odd hours.”

“He’s with the...” I hesitated. “The Germans.”

“The Germans?” I tapped my scar. “OH! Oh, right. The Germans.”

We found an empty spot near the lake and staked our claim, setting up some lawn chairs and coolers. There was a refreshing cool breeze coming off the water. The fireworks were almost as colorful as the crowd.

California: Wednesday Night

After that, I was definitely ready for a night out, so I told Lloyd I’d go to The Bucket List with him. Jordan and Randi offered to accompany me; Patty and Antonio decided it was time for them to turn in.

So we had to squeeze three people in Lloyd’s backseat, which was still full of his sound equipment. It was a tight fit.

The bar wasn’t all that crowded when we set up the karaoke equipment. But sure enough, almost on the dot when Sophia started the intro music, The Bucket List began filling with people. The crowd was almost as colorful as at the park.

“I wasn’t expecting this kind of crowd on a holiday!”

Lloyd yelled back over the music. “Are you kidding? Holidays are our busiest times!”

On yet another butchering of “Killing Me Softly” I ducked into the small unisex restroom. The door opened as I was zipping up my pants.

“Occupied!”

“I know.” I looked up at the voice.

“Sophia? What are you doing here?”

“I know what I saw.” She walked up to me. “The girl walked up to you like this, then grabbed your cock.” She pulled at my pants until the zipper was open, then reached in. “She was helping you with the khuy I’d given you.”

A stronger man might have walked away.

But she was, quite literally, a sexier version of some of my adolescent fantasies. And so I hesitated.

“Wait,” I protested, even as my cock was hardening. “You’re married.”

“My zalupa of a husband likes it. Who do you think is covering for me?”

“I...”

Whatever I was about to say was stopped by her tongue probing my mouth as I felt her breasts squashed against me.

Her hand started pumping faster. “You’re a yelda, aren’t you?” She said, turning her gaze down to my crotch. “You must want some kisses too?” In one quick action, she had a condom over my cock; it was my first fellatio with a condom.

She sank to her knees and started kissing my cock, up and down, then running her tongue along its shaft. Eventually, her mouth engulfed my cock. Her capacity was impressive, I swear I could feel her uvula. She sucked me until I was almost ready to explode, then pulled her mouth away.

In a quick acrobatic move, she pressed me against the wall, pulled up her miniskirt, and had me inside her.

She locked her eyes onto mine as she gyrated on me. “You were telling the truth about your sister, weren’t you?”

I nodded.

“I knew it!” And with that, she came. It ran along her body from her head to her toes. The tightening of her pussy muscles encouraged my straning cock to come, as well.

We slumped up against the wall, exhausted. I noticed that I’d managed to avoid branding her.

Spaciba, Eric. I must return.” She pulled herself off me.

“Sophia?” I started peeling the condom off my softening cock. “What does yelda mean?”

“It means... how you say... big cock?”

“I like it.”

Jordan and Randi gave me knowing looks as I walked out of the bathroom; meanwhile, Lloyd gave me a thumbs up. Once Sophia relieved him, he came over to me and clapped my shoulder with his hand. “Dude, I told you that you released the Kraken. I hope you enjoyed her!”

Then the girls descended like gossipy vultures and picked me clean of the details. They seemed to have a positive attitude of the situation—of course, they got their own orgasms, too. Jordan pouted that I hadn’t ‘claimed’ Sophia, at which point it was clear to me that she’d spilled everything to Randi.

After that, I managed to talk Randi and Jordan into doing duets with me (and one together).

California: Wednesday Late Night

It was almost three in the morning when we finally managed to get home. Randi tried to join me in the guest room, but I rebuffed her. “Let’s be kind to your mom for at least one more night, okay?” She pouted, but left before I reneged.

Jordan fell asleep almost instantly.

I couldn’t sleep, so I grabbed the journal, and flipped on the light. Jordan began stirring, so I almost reflexively reached into her mind and flipped a switch. She immediately fell back asleep.

The first thing I noticed about the journal was that the entries went from 1972 to 1977, from the time my mother started medical school to the time she became a mother. Curious, I flipped to the end—my birth month. An envelope fell out—also addressed to me.

I opened the envelope and read the note inside.

My son,

Happy birthday.

I hope this will be of some help.

Please don’t tell your father.

Love, Mom.

I was still reading when the sun rose the next morning.