The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[No more Zeroes until after November. I’m doing the National Novel Writing Month! Hopefully that’ll get me in a better writing groove after the chaos of these past few years.]

I met Taffy when Erin first brought me to watch her work at the Audubon. She was so excited to have a ‘regular’ guy who was willing to date her, and also had no issues about her stripping; and she was flabbergasted that I’d never been to one before. Strip joints aren’t really my thing, but the owner—Vaughan—decided that he wanted a classy place. That’s why his foyer is so remarkable. It’s still strippers, it’s still the objectification of women, but Vaughan has managed to turn it into art. He pampered his girls; he even provided dance lessons to his staff. The entire thing is just a big tax write-off. People don’t really mind the outrageous markup on drinks, because they know how much of it is going to the girls.

You are an obsession
I cannot sleep
I am a possession
Unopened at your feet

His girls have acts, and other routines. Erin’s schtick was ‘Mary Magdalene’, dancing to songs like “Like A Prayer” and “Personal Jesus” and other such songs, in vaguely Biblical wear. It was a delightful blasphemy. Taffy’s role was just simply ‘Taffy’ so her potential repertoire was a little wider—mostly I remember her dancing for ‘A Little Respect’ but, since her persona was pretty much the Manic Panic Pixie Girl—only with massive breasts—she could justify almost anything. Hell, she once did a rendition of the Gummy Bears song—a techno remix, of course, and for some reason, in Swedish.

There’s no balance
No equality
Be still
I will not accept defeat

Taffy and Erin were pretty much best friends. They’d met at the club, and immediately grew closer than sisters. They often worked overlapping shifts, and since they were friends, they’d figured out a few duet shows. The crowd favorite was when they did ‘Obsession’ by Animotion; of course, Erin danced the guy’s part. Just before Erin and I started dating, they hatched a plan: whenever one of them got a boy, they’d share him. They tried this with me, but Erin had underestimated how jealous she would get.

Who do you want me to be
To make you sleep with me

Taffy and I maybe snogged for a few nights before Erin just got a bit too unmanageable, and we had to break it off. We never even had the chance to fuck. I’d barely talked them into being friends again before I had to break up with Erin. After that, Taffy was wonderful emotional support—it almost threatened their friendship again—but, despite Erin’s accusations, nothing ever happened.

My fantasy has turned to madness
And all my goodness
Has turned to badness

Of course, now something had to happen.

My life is trembling
I have no control

Zeroes

Chapter 7: Hesitation Marks

Phoenix: Saturday Midnight

I woke up with a horrible neck cramp from sleeping on Vaughan’s comfy chair as Taffy shook me awake. I could sense the dueling brands on Taffy before I rubbed the darkness out of my eyes. “Up and at ‘em, bub. I’m taking you home.”

I gurgled a confused question.

“Erin told me she stranded you here. So, I’m taking you home. I’ve spent enough nights in those horrible chairs. I’ve got back problems now.” She yanked me out of the chair.

I stumbled, I leaned forward to grab something to support myself. My hands landed on her rather remarkable chest. “That’s probably not why you have back problems,” I mumbled.

“Oh, shut up,” she laughed. “Don’t say anything bad about the girls. I paid good money for them! They don’t cause problems.” She dragged me out of the building. “C’mon, let’s get you into bed.”

I looked at the two marks feuding, doing collateral damage to her psyche, and remembered what I had to do. I looked up at her, and brought my full suite of seductive tools to bear. “Join me?”

She just rolled her eyes. I never said I was any good at seduction. Hell, my recent successes were all thanks to the mojo. I was too tired to make any additional effort, so I let her lead me over to her SUV—its pink paint matched the Taffy’s signature bubblegum hair. She loaded me into the passenger seat, where my head almost immediately hit the door’s window with a thunk, and I began snoozing.

My dreams were filled with storm clouds and a barren landscape. The ground was shifting beneath my feet. I heard weeping. It sounded in pain.

I called out. “Hello?” Unfortunately, the wind drowned my voice. So, staggering across the quaking ground, I started looking for the source of the wailing sobs that cut the air like a knife.

I stumbled down the inside slopes of a gully, and found a young woman, maybe 15 years old. She had pink hair, like Taffy, done up into pigtails. She was slender—her breasts were only just starting to show. She was curled up into a ball, whimpering with fear. I put my hand on her shoulder. “Taffy?” She looked up at me, recoiling, as though my touch had burned her.

“Eric?” Her voice was so small, then it turned harsh. “You shouldn’t be here!”

Thunder cracked in the air, and rain started falling. The ground almost immediately started turning to mud. Taffy started sinking into the quagmire. She reached out to me. “Eric! Help!”

I grabbed at her and started pulling her out of the mire. But the muck was stronger. Lightning hit the ground at the top of the gully, knocking me off my feet. Suddenly, I was embrangled in the struggle, sinking as well. I reached out, looking for anything that I could use to drag us out. My hand found a gnarled root. Clutching at it with one hand, I wrapped my other arm around her nubile form as I pulled us out of the gully.

The hairs all over my body started standing on edge—they say lightning never strikes twice, but it looked like it was about to change its ways. There was no time to move, so I reflexively put my hand up as a shield. Suddenly, there was a flash of multicolored light, and a shower of sparks exploded above me. I’d stopped the lightning strike.

Taffy was clinging to me, her adolescent dream-body molding to mine. She looked up at me, her eyes shining with gratitude. “Wake up, bucko,” she said. “You’re home.”

The broken dreamscape faded from my view as I opened my eyes. I was back in the car, and sure enough, there was my house. “Thanks for the ride,” I said, opening the door.

“Hold up a minute. I’ll make sure you’re tucked in.” I gave her a look. “I’m a nurse,” she added, “I like taking care of people.” Her eyes grew soft as she gave a smile. I chuckled.

She led me up the walk, in the front door, and up the stairs. I kicked off my sandals and almost immediately collapsed on the bed.

“No, no, get up! I’m getting you under the covers.” I gave her another look, she just blushed. So I heaved myself back onto my feet. She pulled off my shirt, then yanked off my shorts. I tried to pull down my underwear, but her hands stopped me. “Those are staying on,” she said.

After that, she pulled the covers back on the bed, making noises about my unmade bed, and how men never make the bed. Finally, I crawled in the bed. “Now,” she said, stripping off her top, “don’t get any ideas.” She shimmied out of her bottom and climbed into the other side of the bed. She snuggled up against me; I could feel her body pressed against me like out of the dream. I fell asleep again.

My dreams were filled with pink-haired princesses needing to be saved from ferocious dragons.

Phoenix: Saturday Morning

I woke up to a peculiar sensation. Taffy was running her finger along the staples holding my head together. The sun was just barely rising out the window.

“Should you be doing that?”

“It’s healing up nicely.” Still, she stopped, starting to run her hand along my cheek. She smiled at me, a perplexed girlish smile. “What is it about you, Eric?” She sighed, contentedly. “You make me feel safe.” Then her face twisted; I could see the shame and pain pulsing behind it. “Even Mr. Rocco doesn’t make me feel that way.” Hesitating for a moment, she blurted out, “He called me, you know. Last night.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. He wanted to hang out, you know what I mean?” I nodded. “But I was already driving you home. I told him I’d try to come by after, but I got into bed with you, instead.” She looked confused again. “Why did I do that?” She pouted, and climbed out of bed. Grabbing her purse, she said, “Now I’ve got to call him and let him know what happened. Oh, I hope he forgives me. I hate to disappoint him.” The brand from Demetrius suddenly flared in her mind.

“You don’t have to do that, right now,” I said. “Why don’t you come back and join me in bed?” My brand flared, and started to stifle his.

If I get back into bed with you, sport, I don’t think I’ll be able to control myself.” His brand flared again. “And I’ll disappoint Mr. Rocco, and I’ll hurt Erin, too.”

“She’ll get over it.”

She looked at the phone, then at me, then back at the phone. “Fuck it,” she said, as my brand flared up. “He’s probably asleep right now anyway. I don’t want to wake him up.” She shoved the phone back in her purse and tossed the purse on the ground, then looked at me and stripped off her bra and panties. “You better be ready for this.”

I’d had morning wood since I woke up with her body pressed against me and her fingers dancing on my skin; I was ready. When she climbed on top of me, I showed her how ready I was. And I learned what Heather had been talking about—since I make love, as opposed to simply fucking, I could see Demetrius’s mark slowly get consumed by mine. As I continually thrusted into her, I watched his brand dwindle and die. It was quite a turn-on, a most definite rush. I wondered if that’s what all of us felt when we removed a brand, or if it was just my hatred of Demetrius giving me the thrill. Since I wound up entering her mind—and battling another’s presence, the sex was more intense, and more forceful, than my average encounter. It ended with a screaming, thrashing orgasm from Taffy.

She leaned back on the bed, panting. “What the hell was that?”

“I erased Demetrius from your soul.”

“No wonder I feel like a squashed grape,” she added, laughing. “So, does that mean you’re my Master now?”

“I guess,” I made a face.

“What, I’m not good enough for you now?” She hit me with a pillow.

I climbed on her and pinned her down. “You know better than that,” I said, looking her in the eyes.

“Well, then what was that face all about?”

I shrugged. “Not too fond of that word.”

She started wriggling. “You have control over me, right? Like Mr. Rocco did?”

“Of course.”

“So, there you go.” Her grin was impish, so I attacked her with tickles, and soon another lovemaking session ensued. When we separated, she laughed.

“Oh man, Rocco is going to be pissed!”

“Sure, think of another man!”

“I didn’t like him very much.” She shuddered. “He saw us all as just playthings.” Her eyes widened. “Shit, Eric. He’s got Jordan, too. What are you going to do?”

“Um, pretty much the same thing?”

“Hot,” she said, grinning. “Can I join?”

“Maybe after,” I said. “I think the first time needs to be just her and me, you know?”

She shuddered again, sending a rather delightful jiggle through her tits. “Anything to save her. So, sex is the only way? Mr. Rocco didn’t have sex with any of us—well, at least, not at first.”

“Sex is one of the best ways to remove someone’s control.”

“Ooooh. So, you’ve got to fuck your way through Rocco’s menagerie of babes?”

“Pretty much.”

“How horrible for you.”

“It’s worse than you think.”

“Goddammit,” she said. “I still should call him.”

“Why?”

“Otherwise, he’ll suspect.” She shuddered. “I don’t think we want to make him unhappy, just yet.”

“Oh, right, right. Yeah, go call him.”

“Yes, Master!”

After Taffy left, I popped the headphones from the ILYSKN mp3 player back in my head, and decided to take a nap. The Ilyskn language murmured in my head. It was dark out by the time the phone rang, waking me from my reverie.

Phoenix: Saturday Evening

“Hello?”

“Hi honey,” it was Erin’s voice. “Truce?”

“I wasn’t the one at war,” I reminded her. “But I’m willing to take peace.”

“I know you slept with Taffy.”

“You knew it had to happen, angel.”

“Yeah. I told her she should take you home. How was it?”

“It took a lot out of me.”

“She’s a firecracker.”

“I finally got to find out.”

“Can I buy you dinner? To make up for last night. Goose Egg?”

“I guess.” I looked at the mp3 player; I got the feeling I was done with it. “Oh, I’ve got something for you.”

“Great. You can give it to me when I swing by to pick you up.”

“I can’t wait until I can start driving myself again.”

“I like it that you’re dependent on me.”

“Oh, shut up.”

“See you soon, honey.”

I got up and took a shower; all that sex with Taffy had left me sticky and sweaty. She was a very sweet girl. I was barely out of the shower when the doorbell chimed. I quickly threw on a shirt and some shorts, slipped on my sandals, grabbed the mp3 player off the bed and ran downstairs.

Sure enough, it was Erin at the door. She gave me a hug, taking a deep breath. “You smell clean.”

I groaned. “Let’s just get dinner. I’m still tuckered out from this morning.”

She made a face. “Oh. Right. Taffy.” Forcing a smile, she added, “How did that go?” It looked like a grimace.

This was getting eerie. “What’s going on?”

“I’m trying to be reasonable. I have to accept that we’re not together anymore, that we’re just partners, just friends.” Her face started to break, so I moved in to hug her. She pushed me away, and smiled. “I’m fine, see?” Her eyes were still shimmering from tears, but for once I knew better than to say anything.

“Okay, angel. Let’s get going. Oh, wait!” I handed the mp3 player to her. “That’s for you.”

“What is it?”

“It’s from ILYSKN. It’s... a training manual, so to speak. You just have to listen to it.”

“Training in what?”

I shrugged. “Mostly their language. Remember that weird phone call? This will make it comprehensible.”

“They have their own language?! That’s creepy.”

“Think of it like sign language, or braille. But kind of in reverse.”

“Um, okay?”

“Look, just listen to it when you get home.”

“Fine.” She shoved it in her purse. “Let’s get going.”

The drive to the Goose Egg was an exercise in awkward silences. “I don’t know what it is about you,” Erin finally blurted.

“I’m nothing special,” I said, shrugging.

“That’s where you’re wrong, Eric.”

“I’d expect that sort of talk from my harem, angel,” I shrugged. “But not from you.”

“So the only way someone can ever come to love you is through mind control?”

“Seems that way.”

“Oh, get over yourself, honey.” She snorted as we pulled into the parking lot that the Goose Egg and the Audubon shared. As we climbed out of the car, Erin continued, “I wanted you to try to hypnotize me BECAUSE I thought you were great, not the other way around. You can’t use your mind control excuse on me.”

“Yeah, but...”

“But what?”

“You’re kind of crazy, angel.”

As we climbed up the stairs that led to the landing separating the Audubon from the Goose Egg, she hit me in the shoulder. “Only about you!”

I gave her a look.

She flushed, frowning as her face turned red. “Okay! Well, mostly about you.” She made a face. “I’d never been jealous before you. I’m still dealing with that.” She sighed. “Poor Lee and Hugh.”

“I can only say what I’ve seen, angel...”

“Stop that!”

“Stop what?”

“Calling me ‘angel.’”

“Why?” I opened the door to the Goose Egg.

“It still makes me gooey inside.”

“Why didn’t you tell me that before?!”

We took our seats. “I thought it was your way of saying you wanted to get back together.”

I made a face.

“Seriously! We had some good times.”

I smiled. “Yeah, we did. But we also had a lot of bad times. You seem happier with Lee and Hugh.”

“I am. But I still miss you.”

“You need to get over me.”

“I’m trying! But I also want to keep you in my life. And you keep being wonderful.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be! It’s something I need to get over.”

Tess came over to the table, and we gave our orders. She looked me, then at Erin. “Are we still on for tonight? You’re okay with it?” Erin nodded, and then Tess turned to me. “See you later.”

“What was that all about?”

“Oh, she’s going to be taking you home tonight.” Her eyes had an odd combination of mischief and pain.

I chose to ignore the pain; she’d been clear that that’s what she wanted. “Is that so?”

“I’m trying to do my part.” She swallowed, big. “Just... be careful.”

“How did you talk her into it?”

“It was Taffy’s idea.” She shrugged. “Rocco left his girls horny, but only uses them on occasion. The rest of the time, he just lets them fend for themselves.”

“And I’m kinda easy on the eyes?”

She kicked me under the table. “She thinks you’re cute. She always has.”

“Yeah, right. You were always seeing female conspiracies to take me away from you.”

“I knew you were unhappy. I knew you were going to leave me.”

“And so you made sure it would happen.”

“Maybe.” She shrugged. “But I was right about her.” Then her eyes sparkled. “Besides, if I’m really a whatchamacalit...”

numen...”

“Yeah, whatever. If I’m one of those, maybe I was right every time.” She smirked.

I mulled over that for a moment. “Maybe you’re right. But I still think you were paranoid. Just because someone’s attracted to me, that doesn’t mean they’re plotting every moment to steal me away.”

Erin lowered her eyes. “I just didn’t want to lose you.”

“So you pushed me away?”

“I couldn’t help myself. That’s why I’m trying to make it right.”

“Well... thanks?”

She kicked me under the table again. “You’re welcome, asshole.”

I looked up to retort, but instead I just joined her in laughter.

She pulled the mp3 player out of her bag. “So, what the hell is this again?”

“Education. You’ll learn their language.”

“How do I know it won’t take over my mind?”

“It can’t. We’re immune, remember?”

“Yeah,” she said, frowning. “But it was them that told you that, right? What if they’re lying?”

“I don’t think so...” I paused. “I mean, I’ve seen evidence.”

“Really? What kind?”

“That woman from the plane, Elise, she was immune. And, of course, you. And then Heather.”

“All women?” She snorted. “So at least I’m safe.”

“Just listen to it, okay?”

“Fine.”

Phoenix: Sunday Morning

The clock struck twelve, so Erin had to run off to work again.

Tess came up to me as she was cashing out her tabs. “So,” she blushed, “your place or mine?”

“I’ve been getting tired of seeing the same few rooms at home,” I said. “how about your place?”

She giggled. “Okay, but it’s kinda messy.”

“I’m not surprised.”

“And what’s that supposed to mean?”

“Last time we talked you were working here full-time, and you had another job as, what, a housekeeper?” She nodded. “If you could find time to clean your apartment too, now that would have shocked me.”

She laughed. “I suppose. I just leave everyone else’s houses so clean I guess mine just looks dirty in comparison.” She nudged me. “Now get up, time for me to take you home.”

“Is this weird for you?”

“A sex date?” She shrugged. “Might have been weirder a month ago, when all that church crap was still in my head. But now... what’s wrong with a little booty call, right?” She grinned. “My body is a temple, and it needs to be worshipped, right?”

I’d forgotten—she’d been a devout Seventh-day Adventist. That’s what kept me from accepting her advances after I’d left Erin. Vaughan—the guy who owned both the Audubon and the Goose Egg, always lamented that she wouldn’t ever dance. Looked like Demetrius just carved that all out of her; at least he’d done one thing right. I wondered if she’d start dancing, now.

We got to her car—a shiny yellow Miata. “I see why you need two jobs; car like this.”

“My car is my one vanity.” She laughed. “Besides, he’s pretty much paid off. Now hop in. I want to get to bed.” The engine’s growl matched hers almost precisely.

She lived ten minutes away. “I wouldn’t have driven,” she’d said, pointing to her bicycle, “if I didn’t know I’d be bringing you home.” Then she peered at me. “Hey, Eric, are you all right? You look white as a sheet.”

“Yeah,” I said, walking into her place. “I’m fine. Maybe I’m a little tired?” I yawned. “It’s been a long weekend.”

The next thing I know, we’re making out on the bed. Her uniform was tossed on the floor; I couldn’t remember who removed it. I do remember her slipping off her panties, then she had to help me out of my pants. After that, I slowly climbed on her. It had been a long day, and I was still recovering.

Supporting myself on my arms, I looked into her eyes. In them, I saw a deep, throbbing redness, a golden fire. It felt like it was trying to consume me, to consume her. The trembling in my arms wasn’t just from weakness anymore.

As I slid into her, I focused on coiling around her head, trying to squeeze out the mark of Demetrius. It was tough, I could barely get a hold on her mind—unlike Jordan and Taffy, there was no me in Tess; I didn’t have any seizures to rely on, so I had to force myself in.

With every thrust, with every gasp of pleasure, the golden redness began to shrink, and my silver flooded in to replace it. Then his brand started to burn brighter, and Tess began to thrash. “Stop, Eric, it hurts,” she cried out.

I’d branded her enough that I could feel her anguish. I almost stopped there; I was exhausted. Then I remembered my purpose—it wasn’t just to fuck Tess, or to make her my property—it was to take her from Demetrius, to save her. I let her torment give me strength, and redoubled my efforts. I kept on going as she struggled beneath me, begging me to stop.

Tears were rolling down both our faces.

It was the moment before I came that she cried out in agony, and I saw there was no trace of red in her eyes. I was relieved; I could finally rest. It was the only time I’d screamed out an apology as I came. Then, I felt a stabbing pain in my head. I rolled over, trying to avoid Tess as I collapsed. The next thing I remember is darkness.

And then the darkness dissipated, revealing Tess’s mouth wrapped around my cock. She was running her tongue along the bottom of my shaft as she bobbed her head, her lips caressing my cock. What she lacked in experience, she made up for in enthusiasm. Almost immediately, I shot my load in her.

“Was that good? I hope it was.” She blushed. “I just wanted to thank you.”

“For what?”

“For freeing me from the false god, Demetrius.”

“Pardon?”

“I knew he was a god when, after he claimed me, I could not feel the joy the Christ brought me—unless I thought of him. So, he became my Christ.” She shuddered. “He was not a nice man, but I was loyal to him. I had to be.”

“And I am?”

“I trust you, my lord. I knew you before you revealed your divine nature.” With her effectively on her knees in front of me, this was getting a bit unsettling. “How may I please you? How best can I serve you?” She frowned. “I know you like big breasts, like Erin’s, and my breasts are small. I’m sorry, lord.” She didn’t have small breasts—they were rather a respectable handful, almost perfect for her frame.

Something clicked in my head. “I wonder...” I mused aloud.

“About what?”

“Apparently, I can... bodysculpt?”

“What does that mean?”

“If I figure out how to do it, maybe I can give you bigger breasts.”

“What do I need to do?” She jutted her breasts out, instinctively.

I reached out and started massaging her tits, pretending like they were clay. I tugged at the nipples, and imagined them growing larger. It almost felt like my mark on her was undulating, gyrating.

The effect on Tess was incredible. Her eyes went big, like she was a cartoon, and she started breathing heavily. She had a confused, perplexed look on her face as I kept working on her, kneading her chest. Then she started mewling, almost like a kitten. And then there was some moaning, and then she exploded into a screaming orgasm.

The mark faded back to ‘normal’ and I took that as a sign that it was done.

“Has it happened?”

I looked her over. “They look maybe a little bigger? I’m not sure.”

She eagerly jumped off the bed, snatching her bra from the floor, and put it on. “It feels almost the same. A little tight.” She pouted. “I’m sorry.”

“Well, I tried.” I shrugged. “Your breasts are fine the way they are.”

“Thank you, my lord.” Then she noticed that, during her performance, I’d gotten hard again. She wrapped her hand around my cock. “Maybe now you’ll let me finish what we started last night?”

“Are you sure?”

She stopped. “It’s what you want. It’s what I promised.”

“But is it what YOU want?”

She kissed me. “You’re sweet. That’s why I’m glad you’re my god.” Then she pushed me down and lowered herself on me.

It was nice. There was no urgency, just a gentle, relaxed laziness as she swayed on top of me. She came a few more times, each a slow, languid orgasm. Finally, I came in her. Almost immediately after, I freaked, and pushed her off me.

She immediately looked panicked. “What? What is it?”

“We didn’t use protection! Are you on the Pill?”

“Of course not, my lord. Until Demetrius—and you—I was saving myself until marriage. But don’t worry, I’d be happy to have your child.”

“But I don’t want children.”

“Oh,” she said, her face falling. She looked perplexed, as if she couldn’t even conceive of a world where someone wouldn’t want kids. “Then I suppose there will be no child.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, if you have the power to make my breasts grow, you certainly have the power to stay sterile.” She stayed quiet for a while. “You like women that show off their bodies, don’t you?”

I laughed. “What guy doesn’t?”

“Would you like it if I started dancing, like Erin and Taffy and all them?”

“I think I would.”

“It’s better money than what I’m making now.”

“Better hours, too. Erin has actual free time; Taffy can work as a nurse, too.”

She laughed. “I’ll tell Vaughan tonight.” She paused again, thinking. “I’m going to have to share you, won’t I?”

“Yeah. Are you okay with that?”

“Of course, my lord. It is what you require.”

“You can just leave me.”

“Why would I want to do that?”

We spent the rest of the day talking; she was definitely my ‘type’ of girl, in both body and mind. I was disappointed when she finally dropped me off at my house, so she could shove off to work, but by then I was exhausted.

Phoenix: Sunday Evening

My vision was blurry, my muscles ached, my head felt like it was stuffed with cotton. Tess took at least three times the effort of Taffy, because she’d never been marked by me before. I needed to pace myself—which meant saving Jordan would have to wait.

Perhaps an hour after Tess dropped me off, there was a knock at my door.

I opened it to find Vaughan standing there. He was a rather distinguished looking man—and this day he wore a smoking jacket and some slacks. “Hello, Eric.”

“Hi, Vaughan.”

“I think it’s time I introduced myself.”

“We already know each other.”

“Not like this,” he added, walking into my house. “I’m the Frog.”

“What do you mean?”

Quickly, he overtook me, grabbing my wrists. Then I felt the subtle touch of the Ilyskn language running through my head like a babbling river.

“Oh.” And then I remembered, my memory helped by the Ilyskn—the Frog was the code name, at least, of the person who’d first reported Erin.

“You’ve been a busy beaver, haven’t you, Eric?”